A Counter-Coup in 2015? David Wilcock thinks so

A Counter-Coup in 2015? David Wilcock thinks so

The Cabal is losing, and they have been fighting back. 2015 may be the decisive year.

52f40bd7cebdc.jpg

(that's what a poster on RVD's channel has said):

Welcome to 2015! What an amazing last two weeks there has been!
David Wilcock has given us a great Christmas present.

He has announced (on F2B) the coming counter-coup against the cabal.

"It was agreed about two months ago," he says.

The main players running the cabal are in agreement about what needs to happen. "There will be assassinations", because it proved to be impossible to make the needed changes based solely on the idea of Amnesty (presumably because some of the old guard would not "remit and surrender", nor whatever was asked of them.
This is a must-hear..." (George L.)

Link to the MP3:
http://www.spirit.kauwila.net/wordpress_kauilapele/141223_David_Wilcock_on_Jimmy_Church_complete.mp3

Posted here :

01-01-2015: AMBASSADOR CLARIFIES WORLD BANK DOCUMENTS & MORE

LINK to here : http://tinyurl.com/counter-coup

From Wilcock's own site: - an intro the the Interview below, in post #3

by David Wilcock / December 25, 2014, 4:52 am

Just in time for the holidays, hear David's epic tour-de-force of disclosure on the secret space program, the impending defeat of the Cabal and the joint ET-human alliance fulfilling the ancient prophecies of this event.

CLICK HERE TO READ "COSMIC PERSPECTIVE ON THE DEFEAT OF THE CABAL" FOR VALUABLE CONTEXT

THE JIMMY CHURCH RADIO SHOW: ART BELL'S LEGACY CONTINUES

... Art Bell stepped down from his years-long nightly work as the "host of Coast" beginning in the early 2000s, and was replaced by my good friend George Noory.

More recently, Art started his own Dark Matter Radio Network. Jimmy Church has been filling in for him by hosting the prime-time nightly slot.

Jimmy, who was involved with the rock and roll music business in its prime, emailed us over the weekend and asked me to do a holiday show.

It seemed like the right time... so I went for it.

santa-aliens.jpg

FIRST OFF: WHY HAS IT TAKEN SO LONG?

Before we get rolling with the transcript, let me first apologize for how long it has been since our last post here.

There is a LOT going on in the world right now.

Events are continuing to happen so fast we can barely keep up with them.

Whereas there used to be perhaps 3 highly noteworthy stories to track per week, and they would nicely add up over a month's time into an obvious direction, that number is now up to 20 to 40 per week.

Although each of these stories are vitally important, when seen as a whole they add up to something much, much bigger.

We no longer have enough time to cover them all individually -- so it is necessary to synergize the effort and look at the Big Picture.

DREAM GUIDANCE HAS BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING EVERY DAY

As you may know, I have been remembering and writing down my dreams every morning since September 1992, and have found the guidance extremely reliable.

This includes an ongoing number of prophetic dreams that prove to reveal future events with remarkable clarity and precision.

Well before I wrote our last mega-article, Cosmic Perspective on the Defeat of the Cabal, on October 27th, almost every morning I have been getting the same message:

"Drop everything and work on learning high-end video production. Do it now. Nothing is more important. Go! Go! Go!"

==

> http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1172-christmas-presence-disclosure

Very interesting interview !

David Wilcock interviewed by Jimmy Church / starts at 1:33 Hours

NOTES

======

+ The Illuminati are not running the game. They are manipulated by ET's... Now everything is reaching a crash point, and the cabal is fighting back, because they do not want to lose. Many negative things could have happened in 2014, but did not. "What we are seeing on planet Earth, is essentially a proxy war, like the US and Russia was" (in the cold war.)

+ What can we do? Answers are simple: "The Good guys are working off a cosmic Free Will principle." And it helps if we are in the Right state of consciousness.

+ The control group uses "predictive programming", feeding us with scary negative images, to exploit our creative power. We need to resist that, by focusing on positive outcomes.

+ A previous attempt to make mass arrests was stopped by taking out the control structure. There is much disagreement, but that was resolved two months ago.

+ We already had a coup d'etat with the "hanging chads" in the year 2000. "Most of the heads of state will be fine." The Winter Soldier is like a documentary

+ Now 60% of the CIA* is in the control of the alliance. There has been an overhaul. One of the few groups still in control of the cabal is the DHS. "There will be assassinations... but I am not in control of any of this... I hope it can be done without assassinations."

+ The cabal has been trying to control what's happening on planet Earth for "many, many hundreds of years". It goes back to Babylonian Money Magic

+ Roman Empire elites transplanted themselves to the UK many hundreds of years ago, and used the City of London, and its financial power to

take over Europe and the world

+ WW1 and WW2 were used by the elites to plunder the wealth of the world. This goes back to Prescott Bush's father, who owned the Remington gun co., that sold weapons to both sides

+ These same elites "took everyone's gold", including the Gold of Asian families, which was taken or exchanged for bonds - and hidden in bunkers in SE Asia. ("I have insiders who have been inside the bunkers, with vaults hundreds of feet long... Gold is not scarce... In Laos/Cambodia is the richest gold vein in the world... Much Gold has been mined and is held by the Dragon family... They are now living quietly in exile... They can live hundreds of years.")

===

"If I had an opportunity to serve in a valliant military force, I would gladly do it. But it does not exist at this point." - D.W.

===

*60% of the CIA is working with the alliance - this sounds like the "Intel Cowboys" mentioned by Preston James.

THIS talks about the Coup D'etat (or coups) that the Counter-coup would correct:

America After the Coup pt1: Leader of the Decaying World

=

=

The soul of America has been lost in a "silent coup d'état."

The key virtues of: a Free Economy, competitive markets, a Free press, and the moral basis for society are no longer respected. The country's DECAY began with the assassination of JFK - Lee Oswald did not do it. The real crime was covered up by the FBI and LBJ. The worst thing was, getting away with the horrific crime, made BOLD the perpetrators of this crime, and they have pushed America further and further from the vision of the Free Country, envisioned by the Founders.

Very interesting interview

NOTES

======

+ Now 60% of the CIA* is in the control of the alliance. There has been an overhaul. One of the few groups still in control of the cabal is the DHS. "There will be assassinations... but I am not in control of any of this... I hope it can be done without assassinations."

"If I had an opportunity to serve in a valliant military force, I would gladly do it. But it does not exist at this point." - D.W.

THIS IS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE

D: Ultimately we're dealing with a spiritual battle. If you only look at it in terms of who's here on earth, you're not going to really get what's happening.

There are ET's all over the place. There's a whole lot of interest in our planet right now.

There are all kinds of new people out there that are not usually the people that hang out in our solar system.

There's a whole lot of very interesting stuff going on – if you have contact with the type of insiders I do.

Unfortunately, very, very few people are in contact with these guys. I'm one of the only people that can actually leak this kind of information to the public.

. . .

MULTIPLE GROUPS HAVE NOW FORMED A CONSENSUS -- AND A UNIFIED PLAN

D: But I do know I can tell you this.

There are multiple groups all over the world who have had to sort out their differences and come to a common consensus about what they are going to do and how they are going to do it.

That consensus has been reached. It has been reached for about two months now.

However, prior to that point there was a great deal of disagreement about how they were actually going to pull this off.

This is because you're ultimately dealing with uprooting a structure that can use murderous force and very powerful international media propaganda to promote its agenda.

It's extremely lethal to try to go up against this cabal. Very, very dangerous.

WHO IS IN THE ALLIANCE?

This international alliance includes a major faction from the East, a major faction from Russia, a major faction from Europe, lesser factions from South America,

lesser factions from the Middle East, from Arab countries.

[Portions of the US military are working with the alliance as well. However, apparently it has been repeatedly rooted out from within the Pentagon itself.

And please understand that when I say "lesser factions" I am only referring to the amount of force and logistics they can project into solving this problem.]

There are all different groups including splinter factions. There are groups that were in alignment with Bush that broke away.

There are groups that were in alignment with the Rothschilds that broke away.

There are groups that were in alignment with the Vatican and broke away.

There are all these players involved. They all have different wants and needs – and they all had to come to a consensus.

Villains Needed?

There's an article in Sunday's SCMP:

Handle with Care

Where will Hollywood find its bad guys after The Interview?

(I do have the slight suspicion that the theft might have been faked, to hype a bad film,

but let's not go there.)

"filmmakers have routinely taken aim at the enemies of America...

the firestorm (over a supposed cyberattack) signals that we may be entering a new era in which villains...

will be scrutinized more carefully"

Hollywood is fully of bad guys, and they are in the Central banks, and committing crimes of genocide.

Who will be the first in the West to have the courage to make a Pedophile or a Satanist the villain

in a major Hollywood film?

• 2 weeks later...

A possible confirmation here too -

in this "panel" of two people with rather bizarre stories

Roundtable: Pleiadian nuke destroyed Mars ecology. Cheney ran Mars Colony Corporation

53 mins in, SP says:
Our planet (Earth) is Reptilian/Draconian created, in terms of its structures.
Humans who are desperate to climb the ladder are part of it... as are bloodline families.
Many people have built-in suicide programs, if they try to break the structure.
They are... losing control... many people want out... In the pure military, where people
see themselves as custodians... A number of people in high office have come together, secretly,
to form groups... and are changing orders... (and are ready to change things.)
RK:
Warrior class (of generational families) take the (war actions) as a violation (of the constitution)

SP: (at 1:05+ Hours)
A number of very powerful bloodline families feel betrayed. They have been promised a NWO, and
it has not been delivered... They are beginning to realise it will not happen... There is a split.

Many humans are becoming resistant to it (and the Pedophilia, etc.)
People are becoming aware of how the magicians are doing the tricks... they are watching closely...
They are in a flight of panic... it is a dangerous time.

Electing Gordon Duff would be a sort-of Counter Coup

/ Stew Webb and Mike Harris "ambush" Duff, and ask him to run for President:

Veterans Today Radio (1-8-15) Webb,Duff,Harris,Dean - Gordon Duff for President!

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGUBQb3xFDw =

At 1:20 Hours, Preston James says (simply):

xx

The New Sherriff and the Good-guys with the White Hats ... are getting ready,

...says Preston James on VT:

There are now a lot of “good guys” and America-firsters in the US Military High Command and the number is growing almost daily.

Yes, there is still a very bad element in the US Military, but the worst of them retired, were fired and now work for the CIA and the OCC setting up and supporting ISIS/ISIL/Daish under the False-flag of various Bush Crime Cabal (BCC) and CIA linked proprietaries and mercenary type organizational structures related to the Gladio “Left Behind” Army of the Third Reich.

High_Treason-21-320x290.jpg

This Gladio “Left Behind” Army which has combined forces with the International Zionist Crime Syndicate (IZCS) to form the World largest crime syndicate called the Organized Crime Cabal (OCC) and both operate a massive Worldwide network to traffick in illegal drugs, illegal weapons, human and sex trafficking. organ transplant related murders and crimes, staged terror and mass-murder and mercenary wars for hire.

Gladio was caught in Italy in the late 1960’s but went underground. Some experts call it the DVD, some call it the Bush Crime Cabal (BCC) and some call it the Fourth Reich.

Gladio is actually the Fourth Reich, sheep dipped as the Bush Crime Cabal (aka the BCC, which owns the and runs the CIA) which is now joined at the hip with the International Zionist Crime Syndicate (IZCS which owns and runs the FBI) forming the World’s largest international crime syndicate, the Organized Crime Cabal (OCC).

===

> more: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/18/judaics-must-publicly-reject-world-zionism/

David Wilcock : "Things have sped up!"
1/
Some of the events that are now happening were foreseen, but not for another year. Everything has sped up dramatically. The Cabal does believe, and has been taught, that they must experience a full disclosure and apparent defeat. Only then will their Gods appear to rescue them and fulfill their prophecies.

Yet, what we are now seeing is that the entire solar system has been put on lockdown. Everyone is quarantined. No one can get in, no one can get out, and no communications can get in or out either. This may not be a big deal for a hyper-advanced civilization, but it has been a game changer.

Furthermore, in just the last 3 weeks, virtually ALL offensive weapon capabilities, including the most secret ones, have been taken offline and / or destroyed. This includes secret SDI stuff, nukes, you name it.

This is coming from several new insider sources that have appeared and proven to be highly reliable. The Cabal obviously sees this as a tremendous mess and a terrible threat. My take on it, as well as everyone else’s, is that this is a precursor to major events happening on earth.

It would have been impossible to expose and defeat the Cabal without these things happening, as they would have tried to take everyone out with them. The stakes are very high and I will piss people off just by mentioning this as vaguely as I am now. Let’s just say it is a vastly complex and amazing story, and people within this world have had their minds completely blown.

So things are looking very, very interesting.
2/
The other thing I should say about the “lockdown” is that any Cabal members trying to get out of here, such as by ship, are actually being shot down. There have been a variety of reports of strange meteors and atmospheric phenomena and the clean-up crews have been very busy.

I know it sounds like sci-fi. I wish you could read my mind but I have strong reservations about saying too much right now...
3/
I can say that everyone in middle and upper levels of the “Illuminati” who know about what is going right now are extremely concerned. Actually terrified, like never before.

I do not want to see harm come to these people and therefore I’m not gloating about this. I will say that if high level people are executed, they will very likely remain extremely defiant and macho right up to the moment they hang, just like we saw with Saddam.

We do know that the Nazis won in the space program sense, and early along, as in early 20th century, they cut a deal with the Dracos — i.e. the Reptilians and the various civilizations like them that they conquered — for protection. The people “in the know” have now said that the defeat of the reptilians is a CERTAINTY. There are many still trapped in our solar system, but they can’t get out, their allies can’t get in, and they have no communications. Thus they are extremely fearful.
4/
I told people at the highest levels that this was what was going on. I was told it was “impossible” and no one believed me. Yet now, events they expected in 2016-2017, as in “Grand Culmination” type stuff, are happening RIGHT NOW.

Life has gotten VERY interesting lately. I had literally twelve hours of insider conversation in a row as of Friday alone
- David Wilcock : http://benjaminfulford.net/2015/01/27/the-greeks-end-debt-slavery-a-bad-king-dies-the-russians-attack-central-banks-panic-and-the-davos-elite-fiddle-while-the-world-burns/#comment-296254

MORE ... of Fulford's message

These incidents are interrelated parts of a single campaign to liberate the planet from a satanic cabal that is still trying to start World War 3 in order to permanently enslave humanity.

Also last week, representatives of the group trying to replace the cabal controlled US dollar with the cabal controlled SDR contacted the White Dragon Society to try to justify their plans. The essence of their message was that in order to reduce distortions in the world economy caused by the US dollar, they needed to gradually replace it with the SDR. Basically, it was total gobbledygook disguised in highfalutin financial language.

They were told in clear language that a jubilee, a one-off redistribution of assets and a massive (multi-trillion dollar) campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction were non-negotiable demands. If they failed to do this, they were told, it was a mathematical certainty their current system would collapse in catastrophic failure; leading to a French revolution type bloodbath scenario.

==

> http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.hk/2015/01/benjamin-fulford-says-greeks-end-debt.html

NO ESCAPE for the Cabal?

FRAGMENT - from Cobra's late Jan. Report

As a result of the cleared physical bombs, there was great relief among the Light forces and a lot of intel that was previously classified has now become safe to be released. This short release by David Wilcock appeared just a few hours after the clearing of the physical bombs and I was surprised that he has revealed so much so early while the operations are still ongoing:
There is a fleet of motherships of the Galactic Confederation positioned just outside of our solar system and this fleet presents a barrier through which no space vehicle of the Chimera group can escape. The unholy four were secretly hoping that Chimera would provide them with the escape route beyond this solar system towards Barnard's Star just before the mass arrests, as this was the promise the Chimera gave to those top cabalists.
==
WILCOCK:

“…the entire solar system has been put on lockdown. Everyone is quarantined. No one can get in, no one can get out, and no communications can get in or out either… in just the last 3 weeks, virtually ALL offensive weapon capabilities, including the most secret ones, have been taken offline and / or destroyed. This includes secret SDI stuff, nukes, you name it… My take on it, as well as everyone else’s, is that this is a precursor to major events happening on earth.

“…about the “lockdown”… any Cabal members trying to get out of here, such as by ship, are actually being shot down… There have been a variety of reports of strange meteors and atmospheric phenomena…

“…the Snowden “documents” are vastly, vastly deeper than anything we have seen so far. He got EVERYTHING. Why the rest hasn’t been revealed yet… it appears the alliance has a sequential process in mind.

I do not disagree with the principle of Kryon's approach. But my concern is that insufficient people are awakened and when they are they remain reluctant to come together and say no. I've tried bringing people together on PA and TOT but very few takers, perhaps I wasn't persistent enough, but my guess is too many people are trapped by the magic of debt and simply do not have the time or desire to change anything.

I hope cobra's interpretation is correct, in which case our junk DNA may start to be activated causing extreme awakening then I'd go along with Kryo's approach although I do not see how these hybrid psycho's could be ever let loose.

There's clearly a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes which remains hidden to the masses, because of this they will likely only respond to information from the MSN or physical evidence, the Elites know this human weakness.

I suspect the Illuminati / Cabal will be busy trying to make deals whilst they are still able to threaten countries with Financial Collapse, earthquake or drought.

Kryon talks about new groups forming : "organizations of the Light"

He says: "We all know the acronyms for the Dark" (NWO, AIPAC, the Cabal, etc.)

He claims that we will one day have acronyms for the groups that fight for the light too.

What are they?

Who will form these Light groups

255547_388561131217027_708501230_n.jpg

"There's going to be some (organizations to battle the cabal) ... if you are brave"

There are many flytraps out there.

Some may think that Dave Schmidt is trying to get an organization together to fund good projects,

to battle the darkness. But I have some real doubts about how real it is. And my probing questions

have been mostly ignored. Would a real organization of the Light react that way?

Maybe an organization like Thrive is better.

Perhaps some of us should go along to it (in a semi-organized way), and see what they actually

have to offer

The Cabal in flight?

Globalists Flee America As Collapse Nears
photo.jpg
TheAlexJonesChannel : 26,839 views - PJ Watson starts at about 7 mins
Published on Jan 29, 2015

David Knight takes the studio for Alex Jones and talks with Infowars reporter Paul Joseph Watson about the elite buying up their own private bunkers.
http://www.infowars.com/george-soros-...

This is supposedly based on "leaked information from the Secret Space program"

David Wilcock 2-7-15… “Secret Space Program Disclosure”

Was there are secret meeting in the Himalayas between ET's and Nazi's?

That's one of the claims he makes, early on

There are "build-outs" on planets, all over the solar system

( One Hour summary )

Video is STILL AVAILABLE / HERE :
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/326722147943379716/

Some fascinating and new information here.
Quick Summary
+ ETs left their planet, as outlaws. They were giants of up to 36 feet tall, called the Progenitors, and came to live in our solar system. At first they lived on the 4th planet (Tiomet, or Super Earth), which was blown up in a War, maybe 800,000 years ago. Mars was once an Earth-like Moon of Tiomet. They moved a part of the exploded planet to Earth, which became our moon. That stabilized the planet and accelerated the creation of life here
+ Eventually, they came to live on the surface. They were giants living in the Gobi desert. Their settlement was blown up in a nuclear explosion about 50,000 years ago(?), because they were mal-treating the population on Earth
+ The ET's had elongated skulls, and mated with the humans on Earth. Eventually, (some of) their descendants came to look like us. But some elongated skull humans remained on Earth, and retained big power, operating behind the scenes.

A Brief, Five Million Year History

of the Colonization of Our Solar System

The Good Stuff:

#3: MP3:

Pt3: From Hoagland's insider: a big new download.

The Earth and Solar system was used as a rehab colony for negative entities... Many different types of ET's, but all look like hominids. Three different types of giants came to Earth, and skeletons were found: 7-9 feet tall, 12-13 feet, and 36 feet.

They are called the "progenitors", and can be up to 70-100 feet tall. All kinds of build-outs in the solar system for giant beings. The stuff built for the Tallest people is furthest out - even in the Oort cloud. Neptune, Uranus, and Saturn have many moons... with build-outs. Some moons have an atmosphere inside them. The Star Wars Death Star may be based on a real moon. You can have a whole world of people living inside the Moons (of Saturn.) //

Tiomet: was the (larger) Super Earth. Mars was like an Earth-like Moon, orbiting Tiomet. Tiomet exploded maybe 800,000 years ago.

The face on Mars is real. Humans have had a base on Mars for a long time, going back to the Nazis. There's a base with 200,000 personnel, of which only 10,000 were borne on Earth. (evidence: tubes for underground trains)

The progenitors colonized Tiomet, where they had "at least 1 billion people" living....

This Video also helps to tell the Story

Moulton Howe & Sanchez : Secret History of the Progenitors & Anunnaki

#4: MP3:

P4: Some people survived the explosion of Tiomet. The original Saturn did not have a ring. It was built out of glass and aluminum, so people could live in it. And it was also a weapon, to "destroy any planet in the Solar system." They were attacked by ET enemies, who blew up Tiomet, and blew up the ring around Saturn. This is being revealed now, to see how people handle it. Our Earth's Moon, was an ancient build out, and is hollow... loaded with rooms for 100 foot tall progenitors. Billions of people hid inside the Moon, but it got damaged by asteroid impacts. They put the Moon into an orbit around Earth to jump start evolution in the swamp that was Earth. They temporarily resettled on the surface of Mars. But they got shorter. //

skeletons-of-nephilim-ancients.jpg : 1908

They traveled to Earth, where they created cities, with the biggest being in Northern AFrica (Sahara desert). Later, their enemies came and wiped them out (again.) A few have still survived, but they have stayed hidden. And kept the truth of the Moon secret. //

The largest clue: A rectangular structure on the Moon. "The moon might be a technological structure." You may be able to see the underling structure, if the dust is cleared." They harmed people on Earth, and ate people. So they got wiped out. (by whom? I wonder) If you dig down 40-200 feet you will discover many artifacts.

But there was a major war 50,000 years ago, that wiped out everything.. Expeditions were made to find books from ancient civilizations, and put them in the Library at Alexandra. But some of those records were burned by the Romans, with the better records taken to the Vatican library. They have the records of the people going back to Saturn - they think they are superior with ET DNA (28:40 mins.) When they bred with humans, they became tall red-headed humans

#5: MP3:

P5: Book of Enoch is very old, but only rediscovered in early 1800's. Noah's grandfather lived to 365 years, and was "obviously an ET", and he was able to get mercy for his family, from those who wanted to wipe out those on the Earth. The ET/Watchers or fallen angels were almost wiped out in a flood. "They are still pissed off that we were chosen by God to survive," and they are still seeking revenge. "Stasis beings" are kept preserved as 8 foot tall sleeping beings with red hair and long beards. Illuminati people, and Abe Lincoln visited them in the US Midwest. In different areas, different types of beings are found, and they may be reawakened when the vibration is right and "their gods return"... The Smithsonian Museum was set up to collect the skeletons of the giants and get them out of public sight.

#6: MP3

P6: Huge mounds with skeletons in Ohio, Wisconsin, West Virginia, etc
Where are the relics? There are some news articles, and photos on the internet. Michael Tellinger found a footprint of a giant human, maybe 36 feet tall.

==

> source: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/02/07/david-wilcock-2-7-15-secret-space-program-disclosure-mp3s/

THE UNHOLY FOUR and Chimera, are we Done with them yet ?

rumsfeld_kissinger_hw_bush_simon_ap_605_

A Fascinating Read that I picked up from KP's website

This goes along with this recent Cobra post.

I found this quite the extensive-(but-fun-to-read) long update, which I found pretty deep interest in.

“Breakthrough phase means that the Light forces are no longer focused only on opposing the Chimera and the Cabal, but are gathering momentum for the final breakthrough instead. During the breakthrough phase, the Veil is slowly being dissolved and the quarantine slowly being lifted.

“Our Solar System has been under control of Orion/Andromedan Chimera empire and their Draco/Reptilian minions for the last 26,000 years, effectively putting planet Earth under quarantine status, isolating it from positive ET races.

“The Light forces were forced to sign a non-interference treaty which states that they will not interfere on the surface of planet Earth directly and in turn the Chimera will also not interfere on the surface directly. Although this treaty was quite harmful for the development of humanity in the last 26,000 years, it has also prevented humanity to be harvested by Chimera and their Draco/Reptilian minions directly.

“The indirect attempts to pierce through the quarantine have begun in the 19th century when the Pleiadians have inspired NYMZA secret society (Sonora Aero Club) to build airships:… The second Pleiadian attempt to pierce the quarantine began in early 20th century with Thule / Vril societies in Germany.

“Real secret space program has started in early 1960s, when the Chimera group has given permission to the negative militaries of USA, NATO European countries, USSR and China to build joint secret Moon and Mars bases in certain restricted areas… Joint USA/USSR Mars base was thus built in 1964 and then expanded in the next few decades, when more Moon and Mars bases were added to the program. The main lunar base was built on the far side of the Moon and was codenamed LOC (Lunar Operations Command).
The whole secret space program was named Solar Warden and top supersoldiers were accepted into the program
and brainwashed with the idea that they are defending Earth from the negative aliens…
the program was directed by unholy four (Bush Sr., Henry Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney).
The unholy four
are actually Draconians who took human incarnations 26,000 years ago
and are the four most visible Draco/human hybrids.

“The Light forces have infiltrated the Solar Warden space program in many ways… the Organization (forerunner of the Resistance Movement) had secret teams infiltrated into the Solar Warden program… [and] was also cooperating with positive Andromedans who were well aware of the situation in this Solar System. The Light forces have built their own Lunar base inside the Tycho crater,,,

“Between 2004 and 2012 the Light forces have cleared this Solar System from all Draco/Reptilian presence except for those working directly with the Chimera group.

“In 2012, the Light forces have closed down Solar Warden and since then the Cabal is grounded on the surface of the planet and now heavily relies on Chimera’s (empty) promises that they will save them off planet from the mass arrests…
Important breakthroughs have happened in the last few days.
After successful completion of MOSS [Multidimensional Operations Solar System] and around the time of the Event, Disclosure and First Contact will happen and this will be the end of quarantine status for planet Earth.”

0e7ee-breakaway.jpg

2/

Dick Cheney was the leader of Mars Corporation and claimed to be the owner of the planetary debt that Earth owes to the Mars Corporation and to the breakaway civilization, which has milked the Earth workforce through the Rothschild central banking system:

The Light forces have infiltrated the Solar Warden space program in many ways. Eisenhower, cornered by the Cabal and forced to team up with the negative aliens, has formed some secret cells inside the Solar Warden program which were working for the Light.

Also, the Organization (forerunner of the Resistance Movement) had secret teams infiltrated into the Solar Warden program. The Organization was also cooperating with positive Andromedans who were well aware of the situation in this Solar System.

The Light forces have built their own Lunar base inside the Tycho crater and I have visited that base in 1983. It was a huge domed structure with a nice swimming pool inside, from where I could watch the Earth. Many years later I had a surreal moment when I was in a similar swimming pool on Earth, covered with a glassy dome and was watching the Moon rising. It was then a shock and confusion to my brain to see the Moon rising though the glassy domed structure where I should be watching the orb of Earth instead!

After the Archon invasion in 1996 our Solar System was filled with Draconian and Reptilian entities. Their main military base was on Charon (Pluto’s moon) with many strongholds in the main asteroid belt. In that timeframe, many key people were taken to the underground military bases and trauma-based mindprogrammed against the Galactic Confederation and against the Ashtar Command. This is the reason why many people are now so strongly against the Ashtar Command.

During massive liberation offensive between 1999 and 2004, the Light forces of the Resistance Movement, Pleiaidan, Sirian and Andromedan Fleet and the Ashtar Command have cleared the vast majority of the Draco/Reptilian presence from our Solar System.

15c10-chsaturn.jpg?w=400&h=233

After 2004, the remaining Draco/Reptilian forces were working closely with the unholy four to defend planet Earth from the liberating fleet of the Galactic Light forces and they have been manipulating Solar Warden supersoldiers against the Light. Between 2004 and 2012 the Light forces have cleared this Solar System from all Draco/Reptilian presence except for those working directly with the Chimera group. In that time frame, Solar Warden was operating primarily from two locations.

Sublunar operations and operations in Earth’s orbit with X-22A, SR-33A and TR3-B sublunar vehicles were directed from Peterson AFB in Colorado which happens also to be the headquarters of the NORAD (radar network for UFO detection) and Air Force Space Command:

Solar System operations were directed from the Kings Peak underground base in Utah, where most personnel and infrastructure was moved to from Area 51 and S4 when these two locations became too widely known.

In 2012, the Light forces have closed down Solar Warden and since then the Cabal is grounded on the surface of the planet and now heavily relies on Chimera’s (empty) promises that they will save them off planet from the mass arrests. They now feel stranded and are starting to get worried:

Since early last year, the Light forces are dealing with the Chimera directly. Since late January this year, as the physical strangelet and toplet bombs have been cleared, they have started operations to clear this Solar System from last vestiges of darkness

=

>
https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/02/09/cobra-update-2-9-15-solar-system-situation-update/

The Essential One Hour (of the longer presentation)

Wilcock, Earth as a Colony / Video is STILL AVAILABLE / HERE :
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/326722147943379716/

Comments from another Forum:

=== quote: W--- ===
He should retitle it -
"The Big Self-Promotion"
or
"The Big Attempt To Keep Myself Relevant"
:cool2:

=====
Haha
Actually, some of his far-out info has been confirmed by another Video:

Dr Angela Thompson Smith is a respected Remote Viewer, with a lab-tested 80%+ accuracy.

Here are some parts of DW's video that her work confirms:
+ Huge cylindrical vehicles, run by robots, have been RV-ed mining the rings of Saturn
+ She believes there are beings on Mars, including probably humans

Trip Down MEMORY LANE -- don't forget this old interview

project camelot radio - kerry's full interview of david wilcock over death threats 12-14-2011

He talks about his "research" like:

1. The way gold became concentrated in Asia

2. The creation of the BIS by the Rothschilds

3. "2 million tonnes of gold held by the BIS" = "worth: 11 million Trillion Dollars"

"They confiscated the world's gold, to make sure that no one could rise up against the Fiat money system" ... "There's a treasure room on the island of Taiwan, half filled with Gold, that is 40 miles by 50 miles wide... that has five terraces high. Half is gold, and the otehr half is treasures from China."

See: DeepBlackLies, by David Guyatt

... And then there was the (famous) Death Threat

Archived