The FED: Checking WILD claims about Who owns it

The FED: Who owns it ? (checking the wild claims)

federal-WildClaims_zps27446ab6.jpg : Fed

(Per the "Ambassador of the Dragon Family", in a recent podcast - see post #5 - added by DrB ):

+ The Family and World bank and World Court have agreed
+ Institutions have changed ownership (Fed, IMF, BIS?)
+ The only one delaying has been the US, but "we are headed into a very good direction"
+ Just before Chinese New Year (19 Feb.2015), "we may have a Jubilee"
+ Want your prayers that 555 will overcome 666
+ World Court has made it impossible for the US to declare bankruptcy
+ Losing financial power... "boogey mans (have been) taken care of"

In addition, Ron Van Dyke has today posted a video making a rather bold claim:

18-10-2014: DRAGON FAMILY NOW OWNS IMF & FEDERAL RESERVE

=

=

Published on Oct 17, 2014

This is one we've been waiting for! Yes, the Ambassador confirms that the Family is now the lawful owner of the Federal Reserve that has waged war on humanity for over 100 years. They are responsible for operating the largest and most oppressive criminal operation, an extortion racket and human slave trade, in the history of the world. They totally failed in their mandate to serve humanity; and their mandate has not been renewed. Instead, steps are being taken to transform society, restoring people's natural rights along with principles of limited government (Republics) outlined in the founding documents of the united States in America. Again, he admonishes us to look in the mirror and to stop aggression, greed and the illusion of self importance.

Comments posted there:

===

Fr N:

Okay. I have seen some real research on this question. Someone went back to a list of the original investors in the Fed from 100 years ago, and traced all the bank mergers, etc. That research showed that just two banks: JP Morgan Chase and Citigroup together owned 51% of the Federal Reserve bank. (Note: I cannot recall if it was the NY Fed, or the entire Federal Reserve bank system. But the NY Fed, is by far the biggest of the regional Fed banks.) How about getting some evidence to back this claim made by the dragons? Maybe if I am lucky, I can find the research I had seen showing the 51% being traced through.

Ph. C:

Ron.. I love ya but I'm gonna have to say, Show me on this one or I'm going to call this MAJOR B.S. Lets have some proof please :)

=====

Link to here : http://tinyurl.com/Fed-WildClaims

(Checking the "official story" on Fed ownership, I found this explanation:)

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System fulfills its public mission as an independent entity within government. It is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution.

As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress of the United States. It is considered an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms.

However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by the Congress, which often reviews the Federal Reserve's activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government" rather than "independent of government."

The 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by the Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized similarly to private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year.

: http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_14986.htm

So, it seems that the individual Fed banks have shareholders.

Where are the assets, I wonder?

This confirms ownership of the individual Fed banks

Q: Who owns the Federal Reserve Bank?

A: There are actually 12 different Federal Reserve Banks around the country, and they are owned by big private banks. But the banks don’t necessarily run the show. Nationally, the Federal Reserve System is led by a Board of Governors whose seven members are appointed by the president and confirmed by the Senate.

FULL ANSWER

The stockholders in the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks are the privately owned banks that fall under the Federal Reserve System. These include all national banks (chartered by the federal government) and those state-chartered banks that wish to join and meet certain requirements. About 38 percent of the nation’s more than 8,000 banks are members of the system, and thus own the Fed banks.

The concept of "ownership" needs some explaining here, however. The member banks must by law invest 3 percent of their capital as stock in the Reserve Banks, and they cannot sell or trade their stock or even use that stock as collateral to borrow money. They do receive dividends of 6 percent per year from the Reserve Banks and get to elect each Reserve Bank’s board of directors.

==

: http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/federal-reserve-bank-ownership/

(Here's a Note from Neil Keenan):

Neil Keenan: BREAKING NEWS:

1. At 2 pm Obama signed with the Chinese, bankrupting the Federal
Reserve and the Federal Reserve is being swallowed up by the UST under
new leadership.

2. At 6 PM PST, Robert Won is going to go in and sign over the gold.

3. At Midnight EST the Organic Act of 1871 is repealed and the US
Corporation is NO MORE. Long live the REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES, ONE
NATION UNDER GOD WE TRUST!

4. At Midnight PST, “the Admiral” goes in.

5. At midnight PST, IRAQ goes in to include the REINSTATEMENT rate of
3.58 internationally and with a $6 - 8.00 US rate, to gather in IQD for
oil credits.

6. General Ham is taking over the US Government and Commander Fairfield is taking over the Treasury.

[2:28:31 PM] Neil Keenan: I will let you know asap.

==

: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAw7Imj-4GM (deleted?)

: Keenan's Updates : http://neilkeenan.com/ : see - 10/10/2014 Video

"I heard a rumor, and it is not true... The Collateral Accounts are not open"

Fed Rumors...

Dave Schmidt seems to be the source of what was discussed on RVD's video today

Special Report, Oct. 15th

DS: "The Ambassador said: This is really good news... We are going to see the restoration of the Republic."

Schmidt is promoting his TWO HOUR (ugh!) Radio program - from Oct.15th

http://www.doublewidenetwork.com/index.php/Audio/the_sedona_connection_with_dave_schmidt#

sedona-DS_zps3ee8497a.jpg

Dave Schmidt's wild claims summarized (from about 26-27 mins)
=====================
+ The family foreclosed on the Federal Reserve
+ The cabal control the finances of the US, and thru their influence:
+ Control of the IMF has shifted to China (this will prevent a global currency collapse)
+ All of the G-7 countries are bankrupt, and cannot repay their debts
+ Countries will reset their currencies "based on their assets"
+ The shift happened last week - the Dragons to cabal to World court
+ The world court refused to allow the cabal to shift debts to the people - cabal responsible
+ The World Courts deal with countries : cabal's financial leadership in each country
+ Cabal must pay the debts now, or go to prison
+ Meetings going on right now (in Switzerland)
+ Fed, IMF, World bank "have all surrendered"

There is a 7-minute segment with the Ambassador...

...In his own words: ( at 33 mins into that podcast )

=========

+ The Family and World bank and World Court have agreed
+ Institutions have changed ownership
+ The only one delaying has been the US, but "we are headed into a very good direction"
+ Just before Chinese New Year (19 Feb.2015), "we may have a Jubilee"
+ Want your prayers that 555 will overcome 666
+ World Court has made it impossible for the US to declare bankruptcy
+ Losing financial power... "boogey mans (have been) taken care of"

"I think we are all seeking glimpses of the Future, the better future we all hope for.

We are not finding many hopeful and believable visions in the mainstream media these days. What we are being fed by the MSM is pretty bleak: A future depression, a takeover by blackclad-fascist police, or a satanist future, where the images in Music videos come alive. I cannot bear any of those!

Fortunately, there are more appealing visions in the Alternative media. Some were dark too, with Earth changes, and chemtrail-filled skies. But you can find many positive visions. And some of us believe that bringing those visions into life needs a shared process of imagining together; sharing the Vision...

Ron Van Dyke and others have sought these visions of better times ... and had it wrong a few times (OPPT, Swissindo, etc.) ... but that has not stopped him from searching. This guy, the Ambassador, until now has been careful about the promises and claims he has made. This one, about the Fed, was a big leap forward, and I think may be a make-or-break think or his credibility."

RVD says more about the Dragon's claims in today's video:

How could the US possibly let the Fed fall into the hands of China?

It is the ultimate mechanism of control, and could even be the means the USA would use to save itself from a future Debt default :

"The Fed can rescue the US whenever it wants to," says Paul Craig Roberts. If the Fed can put $16 Trillion into the accounts of US and Foreign banks, it can do the same with the US. (Oct.8th):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui4wTYyDNRA

From another source, but relevant here too:

Much of what we hear, see, feel, and witness in this world seems
to come from one or more of these three groups:

1- Liars

2- Storytellers

3- Truthtellers

Of the three, the first two are the most prevalent. While I can usually spot the Liars, and I often deeply enjoy Storytellers, it is the Truthtellers
which I most deeply seek.

Having said that, I all too often get lulled by the “Good Story,” by the hearing of “What I want to hear,” by the “Hope” of the spoken words.

It is, sometimes, then, that I become fully awake and start looking for:

1- The “Proof” of the “Good Story”

2- The “Proof” of “What I want to hear”

3- The “Proof” of the “Hope”

==

In other words, I am looking for the Truthteller . . .

I get out of the “bed” of the “Good Story,” of “What I want to hear,” of “Hope” and I start to ask questions. Questions to validate the “Proof” that what I am
hearing is not coming from a Liar, from a Storyteller, but from a Truthteller.

And so I find myself questioning the seemingly sincere (( person who told the story )):

Now, if you choose (to believe A Good Story without checking the statements, you will be ):

1- Letting ourselves be lulled by the “Good Story”

2- Letting ourselves be lulled by “What we want to hear”

3- Letting ourselves be lulled by “Hope”

4- Accepting a Storyteller as a Truthteller, without the “Proof”

5- Letting the Storyteller stop at the Story . . . when we think we are hearing Truth

Far too often, I think we let a Story pass as the Truth–when it may be– and it may not be.

Is there a problem with my request to “Prove” your “Truth?”

. . .

And so, in this instance, I am left with a very sincere (storyteller), who has been a very good Storyteller, but who has completely failed
as a Truthteller–in convincing me of his Truth.

Jai Gurudev (with some paraphrasing): http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/10/17/alfred-webre-interviews-uk-councillor-simon-parkes-raised-by-mantid-ets-the-great-shift-begins-in-2017-no-to-ebola-vaccine/#comment-316054

Very true,

Unfortunately exaggerating the facts or outright lies is all too common today, especially amongst our leaders who endeavor to protect their wealth and positions of power at any cost.

We can all witness the lies and deceit spread by our political leaders so it’s almost become accepted. My wife is from the Philippines and everyone laughs about their corrupt politicians because they simply expect it so they don’t really bother about it. What can they do about it anyway?

Every time we exaggerate we’re distorting reality. It’s a form of lying which likely causes loss of trust of others and weakens our argument.This atmosphere of lies and deceit is by design which makes it difficult for truth seekers to convey important messages and information since many people may no longer be willing to listen to what we have to say or take us seriously, because we’re probably lying or exaggerating. Another clever plan by the illuminati

Ben F is also on the case

Multiple sources are reporting that as of October 17th, 2014, the Dragon family has taken over control of the international operations of the Federal Reserve Board and that as a result, the cabal’s ISIS and ebola campaigns, which were negotiating tactics, will be wound down. Under the deal, the United States, Europe and England, respectively, will be issuing their own domestic currencies. However, the world’s reserve currency will no longer be controlled by the families that used to own the Fed, the sources, including pentagon and CIA officials, said.

A Chinese government source was unable to confirm that a deal had been reached. Nonetheless, he did note that China, Indonesia and Japan had been printing dollars of their own under the old regime but that all new creation of dollars world-wide will stop in October. This implies that any new currency issued internationally will be something other than dollars; most likely a basket of currencies centered on the Chinese yuan.

A British MI5 source, for his part, says “Europe is in no condition to make any agreements based on the future use of the Euro. Italy, France and Germany all need to expedite the issuance of domestic currency and this is now a recognized fact.”

Moreover, there are still major power groups, notably in the Middle East and the US, that are unwilling to accept this deal, dragon family sources say. As a result, geopolitical turbulence is expected to continue until the final resistance groups are subdued and controlled. A dragon family member says they will push for complete cabal defeat by the Chinese lunar New Year , which falls on February 19th in 2015.

A high level “G7 source” independently confirmed that as a result of the new deal, “The New Economic System will be developed founded on the truth namely that there is Abundance of resources, not scarcity.”

David Wilcock has been looking into the Fed Rumors

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=11307&page=90

davidW.jpg

EXCERPTS:

=========

Reacting to: "At Midnight EST the Organic Act of 1871 is repealed and the US Corporation is NO MORE. Long live the REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES, ONE NATION UNDER GOD WE TRUST!"

DW: This sounds a lot like the Nesara / Dinarian / RV talk, which seems to always have been a Cabal psy-op to rook people out of their money by selling worthless Iraqi Dinars and making people believe they will be worth much more... This was unlikely to ever be the case, for reasons several insiders have explained to me.

Therefore I am extremely skeptical about this. I will read the rest of the article now but right away I would say this is far too shaky to be treated as a true announcement. I also did not get any Skype text from Neil confirming its validity either.

- David / Comment by dwilcock on October 20, 2014 @ 10:12 pm

(Later):

There is some interesting chatter that suggests MAYBE this could be real.

1. One of my top sources did say about 3 weeks ago that there were plans for a deal that would return control to the US Treasury and out-source the Fed. He framed this as a very positive event. He said it would take a lot of work but it was doable. I haven’t been able to get in touch with him since then.

2. I do know that Neil has put himself on "lockdown" and isn’t speaking very much about any of what he is hearing. This may be by design.

3. I do also know that Drake leaked information he got from private conversations with Neil, and essentially said that the mass arrest scenario was going to play out soon.

4. I did call Drake and Neil after hearing Drake’s announcement and confirmed that everything Drake was saying had come from Neil.

5. Karen Hudes has also announced recently that "the US military is going to take back the government" soon.

None of this is definitive by any means, but it is interesting chatter. We also have the "2014″ cube added into the Georgia Guidestones, which I’ve now worked into my latest upcoming Wisdom Teachings episodes and will be mentioning in the next update. That strongly suggests that major events are expected to occur this year, and we’re already heading into only two months left for 2014

- David / Comment by dwilcock on October 20, 2014 @ 10:52 pm

==

(And a sensible reaction to DWilcock's comments from Palladin):

His "Financial Tyranny" series was riddled with inaccuries and anyone who read it and think its on target are sadly misled. And to cite Keenan for information is laughable. Do any of you remember his lawsuit filed in NY? Did any of you read the supporting documents? If so, you would know that Keenan was acting as a rep for the Dragons (I use that term loosely here) in the hopes of putting them into a trading program in Europe. He tried to get them (bonds) into the Vatican Bank for trade…which…if you understand this area of the financial world KNOW the eventual theft of the bonds would follow.

And….do NOT take my word for any of this…do your own research...

Revealing Videos from Brother Nathaniel

Who Owns The Federal Reserve? Pt 1

=

=

Inside information, on owners : NM Rothschild, Goldman Sachs, Moses Seif

Who Owns The Federal Reserve? Pt 2

=

=

The NY Fed controls the payment system

Three key guys control the NY Fed - thru board seats:

+ Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase, and a crypto jew, who passes himself off as a gentile

+ Jeffrey Kindler, of Pfizer pharmaceuticals

+ James Tisch, of Loews Corp

Who Owns The Federal Reserve? Pt 3 : VIDEO

There continue to be stories that The British Crown are the secret owners of the Fed

The Federal Reserve - Its Origins, History & Current Strategy

- 15 September 2004 |
By: Wayne N. Krautkramer

> http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1095269452.php

EXCERPTS

=========

On December 23, 1913, the Federal Reserve Act, also known as the Glass-Owen Bill, was passed. The Republican controlled Senate rammed the bill through when many members of the US Congress were home for the holiday. The President, Dr. Thomas Woodrow Wilson, signed it into law one hour after being passed by the Congress! Somebody very powerful really wanted this law passed. The Federal Reserve System is an independent central bank. Although the President of the United States appoints the chairman of the Fed, and this appointment is approved by the United States Senate, the decisions of the Fed do not have to be ratified by the President, or anyone else in the executive branch of the United States government. Buried in the legislation was the granting of total power over the monetary policies of all US banks. A very curious statement is found in the original 1913 law. SEC. 30. The right to amend, alter, or repeal this Act is hereby expressly reserved. Reserved expressly to whom, or what? No definition is provided. This is the entire Section 30 statement! "Curiouser and curiouser, cried Alice".

Stock not held by member banks shall not be entitled to voting power. This clause guarantees
that no outsider can justify buying shares in the Federal Reserve. "But wait! There's more!"

Sec. 341 Second. To have succession for a period of twenty years from its organization unless it is sooner dissolved by an Act of Congress, or unless its franchise becomes forfeited by some violation of law. The Federal Reserve was only given a corporate life of 20 years!

. . .

The Federal Reserve claims that nobody owns it – that it is an "independent entity within the government."

The Federal Reserve is subject to laws such as the Freedom of Information Act and the Privacy Act which cover Federal agencies but not private corporations; yet Congress gave the Federal Reserve the autonomy to carry out its responsibilities insulated from political pressure. Each of the Fed's three parts – the Board of Governors, the regional Reserve banks, and the Federal Open Market Committee – operates independently of the federal government to carry out the Fed's core responsibilities. Once a member of the Board of Governors is appointed, he or she can be as independent as a U.S. Supreme Court judge, though the term is shorter.

. . .

The only statements of ownership made by the Federal Reserve Board is an allusion to the twelve Federal district banks. This circle puts us back at the beginning, for no information is provided regarding the ownership of the twelve Federal district banks. However, a 1976 government study commissioned by the Federal Reserve Directors revealed the following:

OWNERSHIP OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

Most Americans, if they know anything at all about the Federal Reserve, believe it is an agency of the United States Government. This article charts the true nature of the "National Bank." Chart 1 Source: ** Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence ** - - Published 1976 Chart 1 reveals the linear connection between the Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the London banking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their stockholdings of bank stock and their subsidiary firms in New York. The two principal Rothschild representatives in New York, J. P. Morgan Co., and Kuhn, Loeb & Co. were the firms which set up the Jekyll Island Conference at which the Federal Reserve Act was drafted, who directed the subsequent successful campaign to have the plan enacted into law by Congress, and who purchased the controlling amounts of stock in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 1914. These firms had their principal officers appointed to the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and the Federal Advisory Council in 1914. In 1914 a few families (blood or business related) owning controlling stock in existing banks (such as in New York City) caused those banks to purchase controlling shares in the Federal Reserve regional banks. Examination of the charts and text in the House Banking Committee Staff Report of August, 1976 and the current stockholders list of the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks show this same family control.

George Bush presided over a minor change in the Federal Reserve Act. The Sarbanes-OxleyAct was passed in 2002. The American Congress failed again to deal with the Federal Reserve. Bush managed to keep all discussion and changes confined to some reporting requirements for financial institutions. Bush knows very well who he serves, and he really serves his master well. It's amazing how few grasped the significance of Alan Greenspan being knighted by the Queen of England! Greenspan was knighted on September 26, 2002. An obvious reward for preventing any real discussion, or change, of the Federal Reserve during the Sarbanes-Oxley Act debates. Had an American President been knighted, serious questions would have arisen. It was so each easier to reward her manager, Alan! Do you still believe that Alan Greenspan has the power of Dearth Vader? He is only a little man, faithfully serving his queen.

The British Crown, or the British monarchy is the owner of the Federal Reserve. This is their real secret. The strategy of the Federal Reserve is their other secret. ..

Ron Van Dyke has had another show with the Ambassador:

28-10-2014: THE AMBASSADOR TALKS ABOUT RE-EDUCATION & RE-PURPOSING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxYVDgtJUw8

They spent the whole time talking about the need for Re-education programs (maybe using the FEMA camps for that purpose,

and the inappropriateness of feelings of American exceptionalism : "I am not Anti-American, I am anti-stupid," said the Ambassador.

But nothing new was said about the Fed, and how it might be changing.

If the earlier claim of Fed ownership changing was real, I would have expected to hear something.

• 2 weeks later...

Not The Dragon Family, its now... "CHINA owns the Fed" in the rumors

Could this be an indication that China now controls the Fed?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-renminbi-hub-chinese-banks-acquire-stakes-in-us-and-canadian-banks-is-there-a-hidden-agenda/5412316

The Renminbi Hub”: Chinese Banks Acquire Stakes in US and Canadian Banks. Is There a Hidden Agenda?

Very big news on the banking front, the Federal Reserve is now apparently allowing Chinese banks to take stakes in U.S. banks. North of our border, Canada is contemplating becoming one of the many, recent, “renminbi hubs”.

Why would this be happening? Why would it be happening now?

QUESTIONS asked in the article

As for China’s banks now being allowed to purchase stakes in U.S. banks, this is VERY interesting from both sides of the coin.

Why would China want to do this and why would the U.S. allow it? The other and even bigger question is “why now”? Why not five or 10 years ago? Why not in a “few years”? I have my opinions on this which is all they are, opinions and not fact but this is a topic that needs to be thought about because it is very curious indeed!

Why would China want to do this if she thinks the U.S. is a bankrupt entity which she surely must? Could this only be a “toe hold” or an avenue to picking up the pieces later and profiting while doing so? Yes, probably. Is this a way to be able to look inside our banks to see how bad it really is? Again, probably. Remember, with any “percentage” stake comes the ability to be represented on the board of directors. Is this a way to put a “spy” on the inside, in plain sight and legally? I think yes. Also remember, the way to “control” the masses throughout time has been to control the currency and the banks. Owning large swaths of the U.S. banking industry in the future can only lead to knowledge, eventual profits and at least some control on our home turf.

On the other hand, why would the Federal Reserve allow China into our banking system? Off the top of my head, maybe because the banks need the capital? Or worse, maybe China has told the Federal Reserve to “do it or else”? The “or else” part could be anything at this point. If China still owns all of the Treasury debt claimed by the Fed as custodian, maybe they are threatening to dump? Maybe they are threatening to upset the gold, silver or any multitude of commodity markets? …which of course would knock the legs out from under the dollar itself. If you recall, it was about 10 years ago when China wanted to buy out Unocal and were rebuffed for “national security” reasons, why would the Fed agree to this…now?

Disappearing comments??

RVD seems to be deleting or delaying my comments on his channel for some reason.

Perhaps he finds independent thinking to be a threat (?)

When I post something about "Love Bunnies", he seems to be quick to delete my comments.

This is odd, because someone else posted a comment about "flufffe duckies", and he did not delete it.

Archived