Bassett, Dolan, Wilcock : What's blocking Disclosure ?

drbubb

Bassett, Dolan, Wilcock : Four Main barriers to ET Disclosure ?
=========

VIDEO ... 4-Bars Image

==============================

THE FOUR BARRIERS:
=========
+ Fear of Little Green Men
+ Legal risks for Insiders
+ The dark secret of ET's
+ The Winners Curse, and the need for education

( Transcript of Video )

Disclosure of an Extra-terrestrial presence on Earth is an old topic, It has been discussed and predicted for years. Various Deadlines have come and gone. And we have yet to see Disclosure "with a Capital-D" . Steve Basset defines this as a moment where the President of the US, or perhaps the head of state of another major country, appears in front of TV cameras, and announces that his government is having ongoing contacts with ETs. Clearly, this has not happened. The big question I want to explore in this video is: Why not?

Speakers at UFO Conferences, people like Stephen Bassett, Richard Dolan, and David Wilcock say: "we are ready for disclosure". And political advisers like John Podesta have also said the same thing. Many people have offered detailed analysis about what may happen if we see Disclosure. Richard Dolan's book, After Disclosure is probably the seminal book on this subject. And I tip my hat to all of them for their research and deep thinking on this topic. I am not aiming to criticize the work of anyone, but I would like to put a different emphasis on some of the issues, and give my own explanation of what issues I believe may be preventing the US government from making Full Disclosure.

In my own review of this topic, I have identified Four Main barriers to Disclosure. Some of these you may have heard before, But perhaps not all four.

Stephen Bassett may be right, that Disclosure could be forced upon the President, under certain circumstances. He is working hard to engineer the political environment that would make it virtually impossible for the US delay Disclosure any longer. In fact, he is predicting what he calls, "An End to the Truth Embargo," as soon as next year, in the early months after the 2014 election when his efforts may be in full swing.. But I believe this major event will continue to be resisted with full vigor, unless and until some way can be found to cope with the major issues surrounding the Four main obstacles.

I have will give each of these barriers, a short and memorable name. This way, others may comment on these barriers in the notes to the Video.

The first I call the "Fear of Little Green Men". This is perhaps the easiest barrier for us to get past. But it was not always so. In the 1950's shortly after the Roswell crash, there was a rash of UFO sightings. There was a fear that beings looking very different from humans would arrive in flying saucers, and threaten our planet. Much of the fear was associated with their appearance. How could we trust, or "do business as usual" with beings that look so different from us? If you look at at the films of the time, you will see these creatures arriving and threatening humans with their weapons. Since then, we have had decades of films showing creatures of various shapes and descriptions. And we have become accustomed to the idea that humans can work with creatures who do not look with us. Think of the Vulcans and Klingons in the Star Trek series, and the cute visitors in the film, ET the Extraterrestrial. What was once scary, has now become commonplace in our imaginations. And the Pope is even talked about how the church would be willing to baptize beings from outer space. The fear, based solely on the different look of ET visitors, has faded. And when people say, "We are ready for Disclosure," this is what they may be talking about. It is no longer the biggest barrier. Hollywood films and TV series have reduced its impact.

The second barrier involves the Fears of those managing the cover-up. I call it the "Legal Risks for Insiders" barrier...

During the many decades of the Truth Embargo, lies have been told, people have been threatened, and some lives have been lost, to hide the Truth of ET's. Insiders are worried that if disclosure happens, they may suddenly be at risk of legal action, Some may even be accused of murder, and other serious crimes. This could be one of the biggest barriers, preventing military and civilian insiders from supporting disclosure. Some pushing for disclosure, such as Dr Courtney Brown and Col. John Alexander, have suggested a general amnesty be offered. And Richard Dolan has also spoken positively about such an idea, saying it would remove the need to ask one of the most obvious questions: WHO has been running the cover-up, and why? This is a very awkward question for those in the Shadow Government, So maybe we have an answer in the general amnesty. But if we have an amnesty, we need to draw a line: Once the amnesty has been granted, all infractions after that date would no longer be forgiven. And some very serious hitsorical criminality, such as mass murder, might not be eligible for a pardon at all. Careful consideration of the issue, and an announcement of the Amnesty at the same time as Disclosure, may remove this important barrier.

The third barrier, relates to the Agenda of the ETs themselves. I call it the "Dark Secrets of the ET's." Many different species are said to have had contact on our planet. Some are benevolent, and some are said to be hostile. The shocking thing, that many may not want to hear is that some species of ET may have an Agenda to exploit humans. The possible forms of exploitation range from using human DNA, obtained through abductions, to using human/ET hybrids as slaves, to preying upon humans as a food supply. Such information may be very tough for humans to accept, especially if governments cannot provide a solution and/or convincing promises of security. A widespread sharing of such dark secrets could lead to panic and/or even a breakdown of social order. The sort of chaos that was expected in the 1950's, simply from the look of ET's, might come if we all panic when we learn some of them have a dark agenda, and they truly are dangerous to us. The way to remove this barrier to Disclosure is to formulate some protections, and to share an understanding of why such dark agendas may exist. Clearly, neither the people of the Earth, not its government, should be prepared to see humans harvested routinely as food for ET's. But if such things are going on, we should forge alliances with other ET's that can help prevent it. And our government should also tell people how to minimize the risk. If the risk already exists in our present world, isn't it better if our government admitted it, and find helped us to take precautions, rather than having people snatched with no warning, and no understanding that the risk exists?

This one requires a bit of courage and a commitment to honesty. As John Podesta said: "It's time to find out what is the Truth out there... We ought to do it because it's right, and the American people can handle the Truth."

The fourth barrier that I have identified may not sound like a problem, at first, or a reason to delay disclosure. But if you think more deeply, it is. I have never heard anyone speak of it as a problem. This one, relates to how to fears over how the public might behave in a Post-Disclosure world. I call it "the Winner's Curse." It arises when people suddenly gain something positive, like a financial windfall, and it changes their expectations and their behavior. It is often seen with Lottery Winners, who suddenly have more money than they ever dreamed. Typically, they will quit their jobs, and go on a spending spree. And the expectations and demands of those around them will change too. From this windfall, we often see negative things: marriages breakdown, the fortunate gets squandered, some people are so unable to cope with the change, that they commit suicide. The new world is such a shock, they cannot cope. Even though they have many new and exciting possibilities ahead of them.

Coffee_replicates_then_mug.jpg

David Wilcock has spoken about life after disclosure. He has said that we will not need to worry about energy anymore. We can use the same abundant energy that ET's use to power their interstellar travel. Nor will food or clothing items be a problem, these essentials will be materialized from replicators, as in Star Trek. The problem is the time of transition. We will not go instantly from the life we have now, to the one described by David Wilcock. It may take two to three decades or more. And in the meantime, our planet will still have 7 billion people to feed, and people with healthcare and other essential needs. If we all behave like lottery winners, and quit our jobs when the news is announced, our current world will grind to a halt, and there will be widespread suffering. We might be like the returning soldier who drops dead of exhaustion, within sight of his home. How can we make it through the necessary transition?

I think we can employ the same technique as some wise lottery winners use. Before touching a penny of their windfall, they get an education. Over weeks and months they educate themselves about how to wisely invest and spend their windfall. They learn how to live sustainably and normally, with meaning and purpose, in a world of new possibilities. Among those who are already awake to the existence of ET's we should be thinking of the educational program that should be available the Day after Disclosure. This should include mundane subjects like: Why to continue doing your job, The financial requirements of getting to our limitless future, and Raising families for a different future. We will also have to learn how to deal with ETs, and how to become valuable citizens within a galactic future.

Do we really need to wait for the Day of Disclosure to start thinking about these issues? Can't we start this education today?

Maybe we need an organization: Education for a Post-Disclosure World, it might be called, to start addressing this need. What do you think?

=========

"Maybe it's all BS?" : A Rebuttal, see post #7 below

Re: What's holding up ET Disclosure? An Amnesty !

GLP : http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2245918/pg1

C2C about missing persons: xx

The Winner's Curse is Real

Lottery win: the curse of the jackpot A lottery win is life-changing, but not always in a good way

lot_2319168b.jpg

Gillian and Adrian Bayford from Haverhill, Suffolk won £148.6 million on the EuroMillions jackpot

Winning the lottery may seem like a fairytale, but for some, scooping the jackpot would have felt more like a curse.

Past winners have ended up squandering windfalls, divorcing their partners and even being sent to jail.

Recent winner Adrian Bayford, 43, who won £149 million in August 2012, split from his wife of nine years just 15 months after claiming the EuroMillions jackpot.

Now he is reportedly planning to marry a stable girl, Samantha Burridge, who is 16 years his junior, after knowing her for just six weeks.

. . .Michael-Carroll-Co_2855287c.jpg

Michael Carroll, dubbed the “lotto lout”, was just 19 when he won £10 million on the National Lottery in 2002.

He is said to have frittered away his fortune on drink, drugs and fast cars before being forced to take a job in a factory to make ends meet.

Carroll was given an ASBO for terrorising his neighbours and he was jailed for five months in 2004 after failing to comply with a drug treatment order imposed as part of a sentence for cocaine possession and in February 2006 he was jailed for nine months for affray.

. . .

Dave and Anglea Dawes went on a spending spree and gave out their money to friends after they won £101m in 2011.

However, they reportedly split two years after scooping the jackpot following rows about how to spend their fortune.

Another winner, Stuart Donnelly, took home £2m at the age of just 17.

Friends said his instant riches made him unhappy, and he appeared increasingly unable to handle the strain of being a millionaire.

He was found dead at his home in 2010 after living as a recluse.

==

> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10705203/Lottery-win-the-curse-of-the-jackpot.html

> More Lottery stories: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/curse-lottery-jackpot-winners-prove-3262914

=== ===

The problem is:

People do not know how to live in a world of vastly different expectations.

So they wind up arguing with partners, family, and old friends about what to do with the windfall.

And they lose tough with "ordinary life, and can no longer live a life of responsible ordinary-ness

SLIDES from the Presentation: FOUR BARRIERS to Disclosure

... Guy Fox presentation for the coming/proposed conference: "Our Post-Disclosure Future"...

D-no0B_zps798555cf.jpg

D-no1_zpsd1c94edd.jpg

D-no2_zps4b246ba2.jpg

D-no3_zps43da3ee5.jpg

D-no4_zpsa8ec5316.jpg

All

Disc-barriersAll_zps3f5eba2d.jpg

4B

D-no4B_zps5396392c.jpg

Here's a more conventional "take" on Disclosure Issues

(along with some old "war stories")

= Alien Contact Are We Ready - Stanton Friedman = 2014 Debate 2013 Roswell Documentary UFO Interview

=

(At 75 years or older), He's still arguing the merits of old UFO cases.

With his extensive background in that area, that's no surprise.

But, isn't it time to move the discussion forward?

Wilcock is certainly someone who takes the discussion of our Post Disclosure Future forward

Contact in the Desert 2014 - David Wilcock - UFO & ALIEN Documentary

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMZobMQKiu8 =

Photos of Six-fingered control panels from Roswell

Roswell6fingerControls4.jpg

Stanton Friedman wouldn't dare show something like that !

DW talks about some technologies that came out of the crashed UFO at Roswell: solid state transistors, fiber options, LED lights

Ascension to being "Light beings" - is that our possible future (as per Tibet):

Nyala Pema Dundul - attained Rainbow Body in from of 500 people (1872)

(there's also a second presentation at the same conference)

... JUMP in at 1:10 Hours, and hear about a fascinating episode in the 1950's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN7cRXFGyQU

UFO's flew over Washington, and official military sources covered it up, but they sought contacts with ordinary people, and this was achieved in 1952.

Many interest things - still highly relevant today - were learned.

And a scientist called W.B. Smith was deeply involved, and had questionaires, where he learned many things about ET visitors. Some messages were channelled by a woman, who the US govt found very interesting, and they wrote a report on her information, which said that the ET's had 5,000 huge motherships, which could visit Earth.

There were supposedly negotiations with the govt about using the ships for a 1950's Disclosure

Towards the end, he talks about George Von Tassel, and the large conferences from the 1950's. At the end, he talks about shifts in the length of the year (370 days), the Moon leaving Earth orbit, after a major pulse ("a flash") from the Sun, which will also change humans vibrationally

On 9/1/2014 at 4:30 PM, DrBubb said:

Bassett, Dolan, Wilcock : Four Main barriers to Disclosure ?

VIDEO ... 4-Bars Image

THE FOUR BARRIERS:

+ Fear of Little Green Men,  Legal risks for Insiders

+ The dark secret of ET's,  The Winners Curse, and the need for education

( Transcript of Video )

Disclosure of an Extra-terrestrial presence on Earth is an old topic, It has been discussed and predicted for years. Various Deadlines have come and gone. And we have yet to see Disclosure "with a Capital-D" . Steve Basset defines this as a moment where the President of the US, or perhaps the head of state of another major country, appears in front of TV cameras, and announces that his government is having ongoing contacts with ETs. Clearly, this has not happened. The big question I want to explore in this video is: Why not?

=========

Maybe it's all BS?

"Maybe it's all BS?"

It's not BS, Jake.

The evidence is overwhelming.

Last year (Spring 2013) there was a Citizens Hearing on Disclosure. and 4-5 ex Congressmen gathered for 5 days,

and an array of evidence was presented by various experts, including many ex-military people.

Most of them came in as skeptics. and all were convinced by the evidence.

Here's a short 10 minute Video from the Citizens Hearing:

Dolan: "Disclosure is a paradox... Impossible, but still inevitable."

MORE : http://www.citizenhearing.org/

Then, you can look at the historical information.

Fade-to-Black has done a week-plus of Broadcasts on Roswell

D-no0B_zps798555cf.jpg

Major Jesse Marcell being forced to display the fake weather balloon "evidence" from the Roswell Crash

There was a day with : an interview of Bill Birnes and two grandchildren of Jesse Marcell;

... and there was a day with Don Schmidtt, who used to work with famous debunker Hayek, and he and Hayek

came around and became believers in the UFO phenomenom before Hayek passed.

Episode #115 : Don Schmidtt

(Jump to 1:08 Hours): Where Don Schmidt says:

"Walter Hout admitted, not only had he seen the wreckage...

He saw the CRAFT, and the remains of the bodies, the NON-HUMAN BODIES that had been recovered at Roswell."

Ask yourself, if this was nothing but a weather balloon, why did the US military make such massive efforts to hide everything?

(If you have discernment, you will understand something important happened at Roswell.)

The evidence is there, and it is strong enough to convince virtually everyone who takes the time to look carefully,

except for the "professional debunkers", who get paid, or are threatened to support the cover-up.

(BTW, I consider the sudden leap-frogging of US technology: transistor, fiber-optics, etc. to be another possible confirmation.)

With respect to Roswell, Jimmy Church, the host of Fade to Black, asked his guests what they thought was the single piece

of evidence that they found most convincing, to this, there were THREE main answers:

1/ The personal testimony of the Eye Witnesses, given their reputation for honesty (The Marcels said this)

2/ The Press Report that came out just after the Crash happened (Jimmy Church referred to this again and again).

LINK : http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1256.htm

3/ The sealed statement from Walter Haught, signed before he died (and given to his family)

LINK :http://ufos.about.com/od/uforelateddocuments/a/hautaffidavit.htm#&newsissues

Here's an EXCERPT from Haut / Haught's statement - It think it could be a bit mind-blowing to those who are non-believers

============

(12) Before leaving the base, Col. Blanchard took me personally to Building 84 [AKA Hangar P-3], a B-29 hangar located on the east side of the tarmac. Upon first approaching the building, I observed that it was under heavy guard both outside and inside. Once inside, I was permitted from a safe distance to first observe the object just recovered north of town. It was approx. 12 to 15 feet in length, not quite as wide, about 6 feet high, and more of an egg shape. Lighting was poor, but its surface did appear metallic. No windows, port holes, wings, tail section, or landing gear were visible.

(13) Also from a distance, I was able to see a couple of bodies under a canvas tarpaulin. Only the heads extended beyond the covering, and I was not able to make out any features. The heads did appear larger than normal and the contour of the canvas suggested the size of a 10 year old child. At a later date in Blanchard's office, he would extend his arm about 4 feet above the floor to indicate the height.

============

As you may know, "Death bed confessions" as this may be characterized, are considered highly credible evidence

in a court of law. Former Yale Law professor, Bill Birnes, says this is what convinced him.

I have looked into the UFO/ET controversy in great detail, there is far too much good quality evidence IMHO,

to believe that this is anything other than the Truth, which the US and other governments have worked hard to cover up.

I think people who read GEI, and know how careful and how honest I am, should pay attention to my opinion, listen

to the Video in the Original Post, and if they want to form their own opinion, invest some serious time in researching

the evidence... starting with the Citizens Hearing and the other material here.

===

Some people swear by religions, too. I have met people who have claimed to have seen the face of Christ or Virgin Mary.

Give me the ocular proof, not mere heresay. How do you know, for example, that this is no other than an elaborate CIA phy op to make the gullible believe?

As far as I am concerned I haven't seen any aliens, reptililan humanoids or the like and would be extremely surprised if I did. Then I may change my mind. The idea that aliens are talking to the US government or any super power, negotiating stuff, is pure fantasy IMHO. Same as religios believe all their righteous dogma being THE truth and everyone else is going to hell...well need I go on? Fruitcake stuff.

That is completely unfair, Jake.

This isn't blind belief.

Have you even bothered to look at the links and evidence that I have painstakingly collected?

If you haven't, then please do so, then maybe we can have a sensible conversation

(I HATE WASTING TIME, collecting info for people who won't even review it !)

I get fed up with skeptics who have "made their minds up", and won't look at anything. And then maybe after they spend a few seconds of looking, they come back with some lame-brained nonsense.

Again, and again, and again...The skeptic views, expressed here and supported by nothing but MSM-inspired lies have been overturned.

EXAMPLE:

I thought about (how some GEI skeptics were being proven wrong) when I listened to a fascinating C2C interview with a NASA insider scientist, Richard B. Hoover, concerning Panspermia:

C2C: Aug,24th (ignore the title. Prof. Hoover comes on before the Rockefeller discussion, which is unrelated*)

Coast To Coast AM - August 24, 2014 Plankton in Space* / Abduction of Michael Rockefeller

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSyFXUmDgas =

You may recall that there was a debate here about Panspermia maybe 2-3 years ago.

This podcast, and the quality of the NASA guy's background support my comment that Panspermia is a much better argument than (what I consider to be a silly and unsupportable) notion that Life emerged from "primordial soup"

DISCLOSURE WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT

I think Disclosure is being made in bits and pieces in so many places, it is becoming harder and harder for the average citizen of our planet to ignore the reality of ET contacts.

I wonder how many people will be left to be surprised when Big-D Disclosure is finally made?

=== ===

*Notes from the C2C website: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2014/08/24

Plankton in Space
In the first hour, Richard B. Hoover, who established the Astrobiology Research Group at the NASA/Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) in 1997, shared new evidence from famous Russian cosmonaut Vladimir Solovyev that marine plankton were discovered alive on the outside of the windows of the Russian section of the ISS. He dismissed theories that the plankton was carried to the ISS from Earth's oceans via air currents and suggested, rather, that they are actually proof of microorganisms which "live and grow" within the watery interior of comets. He surmised that, as comets heat up, these creatures are expelled and, along with ice and water droplets, form the comet's tail. Since the ISS frequently passes through debris fields created by these comet tails, Hoover posited that to be the likely origin for the plankton found on the ISS windows.

Ok so let's say we are in for Disclosure. So what? What do aliens want with Earth? Humans? Are they racing down to save us in their 5000 spaceships, ready to exterminate us and gobble us up, impregnate our women and build an egghead empire?

Just what is it with disclosure?

This is all very, very sad. I can't believe you and other are still banging on about aliens.

There is just one barrier to disclosure - there are NO aliens on earth.

We know this because there has been NO evidence produced.

I know you THINK you have evidence but that's just because you and all those other deluded crackpots do not understand what evidence is.

This theme of not understanding what consistutes evidence is common on GEI and explains it's lack of success and it's failure to grasp some very basic concepts.

I've watched many of these UFO video clips and it's just the same nonsense everytime.

Dolan, Willock etc should be in jail or at the very least an institution for the mentally unstable.

This is all very, very sad. I can't believe you and other are still banging on about aliens.

There is just one barrier to disclosure - there are NO aliens on earth.

We know this because there has been NO evidence produced.

I know you THINK you have evidence but that's just because you and all those other deluded crackpots do not understand what evidence is.

This theme of not understanding what consistutes evidence is common on GEI and explains it's lack of success and it's failure to grasp some very basic concepts.

I've watched many of these UFO video clips and it's just the same nonsense everytime.

Dolan, Willock etc should be in jail or at the very least an institution for the mentally unstable.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Thanks for popping up here to express the case for blind and uninformed Skepticism.

No doubt, you will be in that minority that needs a government capital D Disclosure before considering this reality.

Some have said, even after a government announcement 20-25% will still not believe it.

If that's true, that may be the group you will be in... The Flat Earth segment of the Future.

On 9/5/2014 at 11:10 AM, Jake said:

Ok so let's say we are in for Disclosure. So what? What do aliens want with Earth? Humans? Are they racing down to save us in their 5000 spaceships, ready to exterminate us and gobble us up, impregnate our women and build an egghead empire?

Just what is it with disclosure?

Well, the evidence shows that there are various ET races who have made contacts on Earth.

Some are benevolent, and some are not. So there is not a single answer as to: Why are they here?.

(I think I had this same conversation with someone on HPC some years ago... I know more now, but I cannot speak for ET's. There is still plenty to learn about their possible motivations, and it is not easy to do so.)

I don't expect to be snatched by ET's, nor do I expect anyone in my family to be.

If you happen to know someone who claims to have been abducted, or had contacts with ET's you can ask them. I know at least two or three people who claim such contacts, and I find them very credible, and I do not ridicule them.What they tell me is: They are confused, and do not have a clear picture of why it happened. Even from those who do claim to know why it is happening, they will give a range of explanations.

One of the best explorations of some possible motivations was done by Linda Moulton Howe, with Art Bell last Oct.:

Linda Moulton Howe's Big Picture : Over 20,000 views so far

She has also done a presentation for Contact in the Desert last month: LMH-Contact-Presentation-Aug.2014

I haven't had a chance to listen to the New one yet. When I do, I may post some comments here.

Appreciate your efforts Dr. B and I am looking forward to watching all the evidence you have accumulated here.

Thanks, Bugler.

Why not approach this material with an Open Mind, eh?

Any comments after listening will be welcome here.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Thanks for popping up here to express the case for blind and uninformed Skepticism.

No doubt, you will be in that minority that needs a government capital D Disclosure before considering this reality.

So habe said, even after a government announcement 20-25% will still not believe it.

If that's true, that may be the group you will be in... The Flat Earth segment of the Future.

I will almost certainly be in the 20-25%.

That is because the ONLY thing that will convince me is EVIDENCE.

It don't matter if you are honest or work hard to present your case.

It don't matter if the government or anyone else makes a statement if it is lacking solid evidence.

It don't matter if politicians, generals, scientists or that really nive bloke down the pub believes something - I won't believe it until I see hard evidence.

I don't care how open your mind is or how much you really, really believe it - I want evidence.

Evidence is NOT opinion.

Evidence is NOT stories from nice people.

Evidence is NOT filling in the gaps with whatever you want.

Evidence is NOT guesswork.

So what is the evidence?

Have you got just one piece of solid evidence?

I've read much and watched many videos and as yet I see no evidence - NONE!

EVIDENCE EVIDENCE EVIDENCE

WiseBear - you obviously haven't bother to look at anything.

You are showing your ignorance of so much that has been revealed in the last few years.

If you can every manage to withdraw your head from your backside, I suggest to do some research on...

G-Tepe_zpsa02d1d04.jpg

Gobekli Tepe with is over 10,000 years old, and completely overturns the bogus history that the mainstream media

and universities have been feeding us - this is thousands of years older than Egypt's official time line:

"Göbekli Tepe is regarded as an archaeological discovery of the greatest importance since it could profoundly change the understanding of a crucial stage in the development of human society. Ian Hodder of Stanford University said, "Göbekli Tepe changes everything".

> Wiki;G-Tepe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe

> Video : Gobekli Tepe-45 minutes Documentary

Then, Listen to to this fascinating presentation from Linda Moulton Howe, who has reported extensively on G-Tepe,

and many other matters relating to UFO's and ET's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Rf7f2tNrU

If that doesn't provide enough good solid evidence for you, go and look - there's is extensive evidence everywhere -

that shows what lies and misinformation you have been fed on since the days of your youth.

I find your unsupported assertions (based on NO research into the LInks I am providing) very tiresome, and

if you do not UP your game quickly you will be given a holiday.from posting on this website. I do not want you posting

things like your last post (which seems Troll-like) without even bothering to examine what I have provided. It is disrespectiful.

And it may be best for you to have a holiday (from GEI) so you can examine what evidence was given here and elsewhere.

Linda MH's talk is really excellent.

It is loaded with the sort of detail you might expect from someone who has been a top-notch reporter for over 4 decades.

Topics range from G-Tepe, to animal mutilations, to the history of the US involvement with different races of ET's.

In one long memorable part, she reviews Notes of an alleged briefing, where President Reagan was briefed on different types of ETs, and their agenda. Reagan was told about Five major races:

Eben-1.jpg : hollomanalien1.jpg

- - Ebens, from Zeta Reticuli - - - : Arkaloid, "long nose grey"

There's a sound-free gap from 2:10 - 2:30 Hours.

Then in the last hour or so, she moves into some very powerful material !
Connecting dots... Illuminati, Bloodlines, ET's, and why the 1% wants us in the dark.

Wonderful and inspiring material and research, with some great intuitive leaps.

After making an inspired Rant (from about 3:45?? - 4:16 Hours) she asks:

"Is there any way that we could get this message out into the Public,

beyond this small group... to a Kardasianized world that does not care ?"

(Someone says they Love what she does, and she gets a standing ovation)

John Wells did a longish interview with Richard Dolan

... it starts at about 30 minutes in...

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 100 Special - Extraterrestrial Researcher Richard Dolan

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH1v2JnaYDc =

What is the "damaged goods syndrome"?

(Does dealing with a very different reality un-balance people?)

About 50 minutes in, Richard starts to go into reason that Disclosure did not happen.

RD: "It is inevitable... This secret will be Out, openly acknowledged."

Then: Anger, and surprise: People will ask how it happened,
a peer into the darkness around black budget, etc.
It will lead (quickly) to a Post-peak oil world

Richard Dolan on Advanced Extraterrestrial Races

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy2ZDyYFe3Y

Published on Sep 5, 2014

Richard Dolan examines the UFO coverup and its far-reaching implications of a breakaway civilization. In this video, they cover Dolan's 20 years of research into the black budget, ET history, alien contact, advanced technology, off-world space programs, and much more!

• 3 weeks later...

An Amazing group to be assembled, to discuss (via Skype) Disclosure, and Open Contact

Impact of Open ET Contact - Edgar Mitchell, Simon Parkes, Alfred Webre, JD, Tolec

Published on 5 Oct 2014

Comment :

Simon Parkes provides an interesting perspective on the Timing of Disclosure.
He says, "The key date is 2017, by which time, a positive time line will be solidified."
Right now, he says: "Half of the elites want Disclosure, and half do not."
I find it easy to believe that those who want the positive Timeline, and going to keep the leaks coming, to force disclosure, and put us solidly on the positive Timeline. But Parkes warns that between now and 2017, there will be some difficult periods, as the resistance cabal tries to keep us off the positive timeline.
Weber has an EQUATION: Positive Timeline + Unity Consciousness = Positive Future
. . .
(At 1:38 Hours, some interesting points from Simon Parkes):
+ He tells a story about how a Reptilian reacted violently to a human
+ "If people knew how deeply our govts were involved..."
+ We need an amnesty, because we are better off having experienced people
who have shown a willingness to repent working with us, then trying
to get people involved at the very last minute.

The Arrival of Niburu may speed up Disclosure

Bob Fletcher connects a number of related dots in his "findings" released in this podcast on C2C

Coast To Coast AM - October 5, 2014 The Return of Nibiru

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AslbVJjVGU =

DOTS

+ Under ground bases

+ Money pulled from the economy

+ FEMA camps

+ "Star-wars" weapons pointed away from Earth

+ A government that is unwilling to spend money on infrastructure or publicly-disclosed space programs

+ Sitchin's theories about Niburu / Planet X

Even Disclosure is going to have its limits.

By Preston James

nc5-320x200.jpg

Space Station Photo of the entrance to the Hollow Earth at the South Pole ?

It has been reported that the Powers That Be (PTB) who control Secret Space War Units of the US and NATO Space Warfare Command have decided that actual verified Disclosure of the presence of Alien ETs and their anti-gravity craft will be allowed and will be systematically rolled out in an orderly fashion.

However, even with this “Full Disclosure” there are some things you will absolutely NOT BE ALLOWED to know at this time.

This means that some Alien ET/Secret Space War matters will remain secret, undisclosed and completely Verboten, that is, you will not be allowed to know these things for now and this particular matter will likely remain sealed from you for a significant period into the future.

==

> more: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/10/09/secret-space-war-xviii-completely-verboten/

To get to Disclosure (and our "new" place in the Universe),

we need to change our World View, and raise it to the Eighth Octave, says Daniel Sheehan

Dan's work in California has focused largely on identifying and cultivating cooperative models for change. He served as Director of the New Paradigm Project at Mikhail Gorbachev's State of the World Forum and is currently engaged in establishing The New Paradigm Academy for young leadership training and a global policy think-tank to be named The Global Cooperative Forum at The Academy. For the past five years, Dan has also headed the Lakota People's Law Office in Rapid City, South Dakota two weeks out of every month, working with tribal leaders in South Dakota to ensure compliance with the Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) and to transfer all federal funding for Indian Family Services in the State of South dakota from the state to the tribes

==

> http://www.danielpsheehan.com/about

• 7 months later...
Congressman Cook + Stephen Bassett on UFO disclosure on Dr J Radio LIVE 5/14/15

Published on May 19, 2015

Dr J Andy Ilias interviewed Congressman Merrill Cook & Stephen Bassett from the Citizen Hearing on May 14, 2015 on http://www.drjradiolive.com