Karen Hudes : World Bank whistleblower

96 replies to this topic

#1 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,494 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:32 AM

Karen Hudes : World Bank whistleblower: Truth and Misinformation

Karen Hudes: We’re Running Out of Time! We’re Dealing with Whether We Can Continue as Humanity

Posted on August 28, 2013 - by Jean

= 

http://usawatchdog.c...-tell-t… -

World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes says this is not a fight about money, but survival of the planet. “We’re dealing with whether we can continue as humanity and have an earth or whether we blow ourselves up. . . . whether we love each other enough to save the world, or we all go to hell in a hand basket,” says Hudes. Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with World Bank Whistle Blower Karen Hudes.

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#2 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,494 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

"The public is deliberately misinformed", says Hudes

A New interview with Karen Hudes by Greg Hunter:

=

"There will be a new Credit Rating Agency - to be set up by Russia, China, and some US investors"

"You can bet that the US will not be Double-A plus, unless it returns to the Rule of Law."

"If the banks close, commerce would cease in the US."

"More people would be out of work, than the number that work."

"No money would come from bank teller machines."

"People would leave the city, to seek food in the country, agricultural areas."

But... We ARE NOT ON TRACK for the bleak scenario.

We are on track for the rule of Law !

"We need other forms of currency... right now."

(She thinks buying Gold could be a good idea, but is a little reluctant, 

because she "has been informed" that there may be vast amounts of hidden gold,

passed down through the centuries.)

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#3 notinformation

notinformation

Millennium man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

http://www.zerohedge...aren-hudes-part

#4 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,494 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

DO BANKERS (and war-monging corporations) HAVE TOO MUCH POWER ?

C2C: Sept 24 2013 - Suppressed Stories/ Banking Cartels - Jim Marrs

In the first half, author and journalist Jim Marrs talked about suppressed stories and conspiracies. He detailed secretive arms deals that the US and other countries conduct. Acting as a front company, the CIA buys up weapons from legitimate arms manufacturers like Smith & Wesson, and then goes through the State Dept. to license different countries to use the weapons in their armies, he explained. But after that, what happens to the arms becomes murky. "There have been documented instances for example, in Mexico, where soldiers defect from the Mexican army and then hand over all these automatic weapons, stinger missiles, RPGs (rocket-propelled grenades), and all kinds of things to the drug lords," he revealed.

In June, Pres. Obama announced that the US was arming the Syrian rebels, but according to Marrs' sources, that has been going on covertly for at least a couple years. He also pointed out that a number of senators, in favor of air strikes (such as in Syria), receive large donations from the "military-industrial banking complex." Mars spoke about the JFK assassination, noting that both J. Edgar Hoover and LBJ were involved in suppression, alteration, and fabrication of evidence. He also reviewed Planet X or Nibiru theories, noting that there is possible evidence for an unknown planet in our solar system, based on odd orbits of remote asteroids.

-------------------------------------

In the latter half, former commodities trader and self described "gorilla economist," "V," argued that a group of 15-17 ultra wealthy families (whose worth is in the trillions) seek to manipulate global events to increase their power, and that of the banking system. Humanity has been in a struggle against these international "banksters" for a long time, he said, and these banking cartels have separated themselves from the population at large. They use covert mechanisms such as the private control of currency and its issuance to maintain their power, he continued.

US citizens don't realize that "a group of bankers and industrialists have taken over America...and that the Fed has usurped the government. That is why to this date, there is no audit of the Federal Reserve," and the private banks within their system are still unknown, he remarked. Yet, while the banking cartels have accelerated their plan to erode the US Constitution, V suggested that they've underestimated the ingenuity of the average American, and the spread of free information via the Internet and certain media outlets. Within the next year, he foresees the cartels trying to use a "slow bleed" to bring the US economy to collapse with "stagflation" -- high unemployment, rising prices, and zero growth.

#5 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,536 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

Wow!

Sounds like that's worth listening.

Thanks.

#6 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,536 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

http://www.activistp...aren-hudes.html

World Bank Whistleblower Karen Hudes Reveals How The Global Elite Rule The World

.... According to Hudes, the elite use a very tight core of financial institutions and mega-corporations to dominate the planet.

The goal is control.  They want all of us enslaved to debt, they want all of our governments enslaved to debt, and they want all of our politicians addicted to the huge financial contributions that they funnel into their campaigns.  Since the elite also own all of the big media companies, the mainstream media never lets us in on the secret that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way that our system works.

Remember, this is not some "conspiracy theorist" that is saying these things.  This is a Yale-educated attorney that worked inside the World Bank for more than two decades.....

#7 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,494 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Hudes was interviewed Friday night by Kerry Cassidy:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Nbihz2c8oEc

#8 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,536 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

'Dollar valueless, about to crash' - World Bank whistleblower

#9 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,494 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

Karen Hudes was interviewed by Mel Fabregas on Veritas:

http://www.veritasra...1017-khudes.php

(I will comment after listening)

#10 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,494 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

Constitutional Convention - Will the US have one ?

World Bank whistleblower, Karen Hudes, says there will be one

#11 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,494 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

C2CSI · Abel Danger 10-25-2013 with Karen Hudes   

https://www.youtube....4aKq3V1SI#t=723

"I understand that there are Five 'Ambassadors' or whatever they are, who can access the collateral accounts.

I am in touch with the main one of them... I am now trying to get hold of the Gold...

If anyone knows what the legal protocols are (for doing that), they can let me know."

Abel Danger: Cloud-Centric Crime Scene Investigation (C2CSI)

Abel Danger's website : http://AbelDanger.Net

Field McConnell was born on October 2, 1949 at Harris Hospital, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas in 1949 to a career United States Air Force B29 bomber pilot and aircraft commander, Glenn McConnell, and a WWII United States Army nurse.

• 1967-1971, studied at United States Naval Academy, graduating 9 June, 1971. Commissioned 2nd Lt United States Marine Corps with guarantee of Aviation Military Operational Specialty
  • July 1971 to February, 1972, attended USMC The Basic School, July 1971 to February, 1972, qualified as 0301, Infantry Platoon Commander
  • February, 1972 to June, 1972 ...
  • October 1974 to May 1977, assigned to US Navy Training Squadron 21, Chase Field Naval Air Station, Beeville Texas. Instructor pilot, TA4J teaching advanced jet training syllabus.
  • Resigned from United States Marine Corps when recruited by North Dakota Air National Guard, Fargo ND, to fly F4D with 178th Fighter Interceptor Squadron, NDANG.
  • 1978: William Tell, World-wide fighter competition
  • Hired by North Central Airlines on 2 November, 1978. Flew Convair 580 domestically
David Hawkins: Bio

David Hawkins, Forensic Economist at Hawks CAFE 
Vancouver, B.C., Canada Tel: 604 542-0891 
Send email to David Hawkins
Abel Danger White House Yahoo Group
Hawks CAFE Yahoo Group

Academic Record
  •  First Class Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Cambridge University

#12 DiggerUK

DiggerUK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

It beggars belief that anybody who claims that "jesuits control China", and  "there is 170,000 tonnes of gold in Hawaii", can get space, and credibilty, anywhere. (RT interview)

Still, goldbugs is, what goldbugs does, and they do like a good kock and bull story.

..._

And the Gata Girls say, doo do doo do doo do do doo doo do doo do doo do do doo do.

#13 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,536 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

LOL!

I haven't spent a single minute listening to this woman.

She might be genuine or she might not.

I expect a lot of disillusionment will be hitting everyone like a tsunami.

But I expect ALL secrets will be revealed.

Possibly within a year.

If I am proved wrong, well, I shall be a muchos miserable Joe :(

But I'm still happy I sold my bag of sovereigns back in Jan 2012.

Got over £31K for them.

Currently the buy back at coininvestdirect is £24K

Still have 2 coins but there's a bit of sentimental value with those - they were my mum's.

#14 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,494 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

It beggars belief that anybody who claims that "jesuits control China", and  "there is 170,000 tonnes of gold in Hawaii", can get space, and credibilty, anywhere. (RT interview)

Still, goldbugs is, what goldbugs does, and they do like a good kock and bull story.

..._

She's "all over the place" - providing both information and misinformation.

Her main objective seems to be to gain attention, so she picks things up that she hears from those who contact her.

But it is impossible to truth-check much of this "information", so she doesn't - simply passes it along as if it was true

/More on the Quality of her info : Fringe Thread

#15 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,536 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

Enjoy the show.

They are all crawling out of the woodwork.

#16 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,494 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

Karen Hudes is in real danger of over-exposure

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=av6bpIzvDvg

She seems to reach all types of audiences

== ==

Hudes, who is also a whistleblower, charges, “There is fraud and corruption from top to bottom in the financial system.” As far as global central banks are concerned (including the Fed), Hudes claims, “The central bankers have a scam going on. It’s a Ponzi scheme. The citizens of the world are paying interest on their currencies.

These currencies are not being issued by the governments; they are being issued by private bankers.” Don’t give up hope because Hudes says, “The U.S. has to come around to the rule of law. . . . and we are on track with a 95% likelihood, and that is why I think the dollar is not going to tank.” Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with whistleblower and former Senior Counsel for the World Bank, Karen Hudes.

#17 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,494 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

#18 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,536 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

Don't have to spend 2½ hrs listening to that.

Found this comment
reneastark 16 hours ago
I really need for you to stop interrupting Karen please as she is the reason I am listening. No disrespect intended Sir.

Abel Danger 15 hours ago
@reneastark...that is why I took the time to put up a separate video edited with Karen (ONLY) and her salient points from the full length broadcast. I did this per request of several listeners who politely asked for her inputs solely.

Probably this video:

Abel Danger with Karen Hudes · C2CSI 10-30-2013

Published on Oct 30, 2013

Excerpts from today's broadcast from Karen Hudes. Thoughts varied from gold, black nobility, jesuits, bank for international settlements to Comet ISON and Adolf Hitler.

#19 Commander T

Commander T

Jesse Livermore Protégé

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

I've only come across this thread, and she is very brave to speak out. Good luck to her.

This is massive - bigger than Edward Snowden and Julian Assange!

Only revelation of recovered UFOs by Barrack Obama  on live television would top this.

^ My words do not constitute financial advice, please do your own research.

Nov 2013; Gold 2yr high must clear $1800, Silver 2yr high clear $35

My Trading Blog

My Gaming Channel + Videos

Indices Watch List

Deflationhyperinflation

#20 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,494 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

shnv.jpg

Bank of International Settlements or “BIS” Slams the Zioconned US Federal Reserve....

The central banks’ central bank, the Bank of International Settlements or “BIS” – which is the world’s most prestigious mainstream financial body – has slammed the policy of America’s economic leaders.

This is especially dramatic given that the banks own the Federal Reserve, and that the Federal Reserve and other central banks – in turn – own BIS. In other words, BIS is criticizing one of its main owners.
Economics professor Michael Hudson notes:
Paul Krugman has urged the Federal Reserve to simply lend banks an amount equal to their bad loans and negative equity (debts in excess of the market price of assets). He urges a “Keynesian” program of spending to re-inflate the economy back to bubble levels. This is the liberal answer: to throw money at the problem, without seeking structural reform.
[BIS] disagreed last week in its annual report. It said – and I believe that it is right – that monetary policy alone cannot solve an insolvency problem. And that is what Europe has now: not merely illiquidity for government bonds and corporate debt, but insolvency when it comes to the ability to pay.
In such circumstances, the BIS explains, it is necessary to write down the debt to the amount that can be paid – and to undertake structural reforms to prevent the Bubble Economy from recurring.

Too Big Has Failed...
BIS has also slammed “too big to fail” banks:
The report [by BIS] was particularly scathing in its assessment of governments’ attempts to clean up their banks. “The reluctance of officials to quickly clean up the banks, many of which are now owned in large part by governments, may well delay recovery,” it said, adding that government interventions had ingrained the belief that some banks were too big or too interconnected to fail.
This was dangerous because it reinforced the risks of moral hazard which might lead to an even bigger financial crisis in future.

Interest Rates Have Been Kept Too Low...
BIS has also repeatedly criticized the Fed and other central banks for setting interest rates too low.
===

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users