Richard Dolan's interview with Anonymous, CIA Insider

33 replies to this topic

#1 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

The UFO Truth Embargo... "is about Power and Greed"

1/ The most compelling single evidence presented
ET Disclosure in Washington - Anonymous Confesses from his deathbed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CSeWkJvdbQ
http://tinyurl.com/YT-DolanA : (17 mins)

My NOTES
=========
Anonymous = born 1935 : he said he is 77 years old
Drafted 1958 at 23 yrs? / fresh off the farm
A Top student - 3rd in class . became instructor
Top secret clearance : from Director CIA Eastern US
Used artificial name
worked on - Project Bluebook, partially a fraud
Fort Beauvoix
Secret for 50 years = until 2010
Area 51 = Ike: "Fly out there, will take the base over w/ 1st Army"
Roswell craft aliens died, except for two - the craft was very light
Code for reversing gravity, on a 3x5 card
A-51 was Interviewing a grey alien. His boss: had partial alien interview
EBE: skin tone, head shape, size : brain bigger, small nose, mouth, no ears
U2 at main bldg, model of SR-71 (early version)
Met with: Eisenhower, Nixon, Hoover : Ike shocked
Ike surprised about the black programs
His phone was tapped when he spoke to LM Howe / threatened
Feels better having talked about it.
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#2 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

What parts of the story can you verify as true via independent means?
Or are you pretty much just taking the guys word for it? :dubious:

You can pick up some more background for this remarkable story here:

There are many hours of interviews that Linda Moulton Howe did with the subject 17 (?) years ago. I would want to see that before I would comment on how true it all was.

Watch it yourself, and form your own conclusions about whether nor not he is telling the truth. I have no reason to doubt any of it from what I know and have seen.

This testimony does fit in remarkably well with Ike's Farewell address, which it puts into a different light:

Especially the following bit from the interview:

"Met with: Eisenhower, Nixon, Hoover : Ike shocked
Ike surprised about the black programs"

Therefore, I think Ike's address was not just about the Military Industrial complex, but even more related to the black programs, being run by the MIC, outside the control of the elected government. When they shoot JFK, they were committing a coup d'etat.
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#3 PositiveDeviant

PositiveDeviant

www.posdev.net

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

My NOTES
=========
Anonymous = born 1935 : he said he is 77 years old
Drafted 1958 at 23 yrs? / fresh off the farm
A Top student - 3rd in class . became instructor
Top secret clearance : from Director CIA Eastern US
Used artificial name
worked on - Project Bluebook, partially a fraud
Fort Beauvoix
Secret for 50 years = until 2010
Area 51 = Ike: "Fly out there, will take the base over w/ 1st Army"
Roswell craft aliens died, except for two - the craft was very light
Code for reversing gravity, on a 3x5 card
A-51 was Interviewing a grey alien. His boss: had partial alien interview
EBE: skin tone, head shape, size : brain bigger, small nose, mouth, no ears
U2 at main bldg, model of SR-71 (early version)
Met with: Eisenhower, Nixon, Hoover : Ike shocked
Ike surprised about the black programs
His phone was tapped when he spoke to LM Howe / threatened
Feels better having talked about it.

I watched this with my wife and was going to post it here - you beat me to it. It was fascinating to hear him speak, I guess since he is on his way out , he has nothing to lose, although it sounded as if he was still bound by one of those confidentiality agreements ( if I picked him up right). Still - quite concerning that Eisenhower didn't know what was going on.

"A man who is all caution, will never dare to take hold and be successful; and a man who is all boldness, is merely reckless, and must eventually fail. A man may go on "'change" and make fifty, or one hundred thousand dollars in speculating in stocks, at a single operation. But if he has simple boldness without caution, it is mere chance, and what he gains to-day he will lose to-morrow. You must have both the caution and the boldness, to insure success."
PT Barnum

"When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened."
Winston Churchill

"I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."
Mark Twain

"The ability to maintain discipline and stick to the rules is the hallmark of the experienced successful trader"
Curtis Faith

"The primary thing required to obtain what you want from life, is simply the will to pursue it, and the faith to believe it is possible."
Author Unknown

"Seek truth from facts"
Mao Zedong

MY BLOG

QWAS_zpsf57b1914.png

#4 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:44 PM

I watched this with my wife and was going to post it here - you beat me to it. It was fascinating to hear him speak, I guess since he is on his way out , he has nothing to lose, although it sounded as if he was still bound by one of those confidentiality agreements ( if I picked him up right). Still - quite concerning that Eisenhower didn't know what was going on.

Have you watched Ike's Farewell speech?

I think he felt guilty about what was happening to the country on his watch, and wanted to WARN people about the growing power of the MIC and their black projects. He was finally aware that they had a sort of "secret government" that was becoming more powerful. But instead of sending in the troops, those who trusted and admired him as top commander in WW2, he left the mess there for his predecessor to clean up.

JFK was a brave man (he once wrote a book, called Profiles in Courage, which I recommend taking a look at.) Kennedy did take on the secret part of the government. In fact, he even mentioned "the Secret Society" what he was battling in a speech:

But his courage got him killed. If you still think that Lee Harvey Oswald did it as a lone gunman, they you are probably going to believe the official story on UFOs forever.

#5 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:46 PM

A guy called Ge0logic is having some minor success in getting folks on another chatboard to take the UFO/ET topic seriously. Some of his arguments are very similar to my own:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango Posted Image
I pretty much took his side and got his "cease and desist" PM. Posted Image Please, lets debate in the open!

Look, I believe some UFOs are at least sent by non-human intelligent beings of some kind, but if you can't laugh at the subject a bit even as a believer, you are gonna have a rough time with it.

The vast majority of UFO material is pure crap.... that's a known fact. In fact, the vast sea of crap leads most to ignore the subject entirely even despite the few rare jems which really do strongly suggest we aren't alone. Posted Image

== Unquote --

The ridicule factor has been an important thing, keeping a cover on the UFO topic, and it has been carefully built up over decades by the military and the Media. Do you know that the US govt financed the National Enquirer which used to publish wild stories with strange photos about UFOs etc? The purpose of that effort was to spin the news of UFOs in a way that the average person would find them to be a subject for ridicule. They were successful beyond their dreams, I reckon. Now virtually every reporter in the MSM avoids the topic, or ridicules it when they talk about it.

Remember Dennis Kuchinick? He mentioned that he saw a UFO (in a sighting with other credible witnesses), and they buried his political career. Jimmy Carter, when he was President, asked for the background on UFOs, because he had seen one, and was told: "Mr President, it is above your security classification.

It took some courage to launch this thread. But I thought: Now there is a good body of evidence out there, and it has been packaged nicely in the 5-day CHD conference. I was curious how many had seen the conference, and found the testimony convincing, as I did and as the Congressional committee members did. So far, no one else seems to have seen the Hearing, or even had the time to watch the Videos that I have presented. It is difficult to have a discussion on them, when I seem to be in a minority of one. Though I do acknowledge that others here are open-minded on the topic. Maybe the discussion will grow more serious as we go forward here... I hope so.

Chango,
You are right that a high percentage of the UFO sightings are "pure crap." In fact, many of the sightings many be objects piloted by "our own" military, including some objects that look like UFOS. The airforce is said to have reverse-engineered UFOs as part of a "secret space program" that Richard Dolan has spoken about.

But anyway, the "90% are crap" sort of statistic was mentioned at the CHD hearing, but the interesting thing was the more credible the witness is, the higher the percentage of non-crap sightings. That is an important finding, and suggests that it is important to listen mostly to credible witnesses when investigating this topic. They also provide much more interesting details.

There were loads of credible witnesses at the conference: military, civilian pilots, a top politician (former Defense Secretary of Canada, Paul Hellyer), and many of the world's top UFO researchers.

If you have a genuine interest in this topic, I suggest you pick your way through some of the evidence. I paid a modest amount to watch it Live, during the week. But most of the sessions are now available free, online.

Here's one site where you can get them :
TheTruthAmongstUs - YouTube
(whoops! the sessions have now been removed from there. Perhaps they will pop up elsewhere.)

I recommend starting with part 4, on May 3rd. It has summaries and closing statements, so you will know what was discussed and stuck in people's minds.

== UNQUOTE/ source: http://tinyurl.com/CD-UfoTruth4

The City-Data thread begins here: http://tinyurl.com/CD-UfoTruth

#6 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

The Experts and the Interview etc. seem to have worked their magic on most of the Panel
  • After 'hearings,' former Utah congressman still unsure of alien life

Salt Lake Tribune- May 3, 2013
    After 'hearings,' former Utah congressman still unsure of alien life.
  • After five days of testimony about flying saucers, unexplained glowing objects and first-hand accounts of encounters of the extraterrestrial kind, the former two-term congressman says he still isn’t convinced aliens are among us. "I do not believe there has been any strong, credible evidence of [alien visits] at this point but I do think there has been some credible evidence of things that are unidentified that had been flying about," Cook said Friday.
    "To say that that’s an extraterrestrial source may be a stretch — I think it is a stretch at this point," he added
  • (I wonder if he said this BEFORE or AFTER the Dolan interview with Anonymous was shown?)
  • Posted Image (... But what a difference a day makes it seems ... or is it just who they spoke to?)

Former politicians convinced alien life exists and it has visited Earth

New York Daily News- May 4, 2013
    WASHINGTON – We are not alone.
    That is the conclusion of two former members of Congress who heard five days of testimony this week about supposed UFO landings and a government conspiracy to cover them up.
    Asked if he now believes the government is suppressing the truth about visits by extraterrestrials, former Sen. Mike Gravel (D-Alaska) said, “Very much.”
    "The testimony was convincing," he told the Daily News.

#7 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

So, you have no way of knowing if 77yo Mr. Anonymous was telling the truth? Yes or no?

An almost meaningless question to me :
What does "knowing that Anony. is Telling the Truth" Mean?

Any person's testimony must be assessed based upon the credibility of the person giving the testomony - as in a case heard in a court of Law. People have been convicted of murder by juries, with much less evidence than we have on the question of whether there is an ET presence on Earth

The question should be: How credible a source is Anony.?

We will know far more when Linda Moulton Howe's extensive interview material is released, and he has been identified by name, so we can check his bonafides.

In the meantime, one has to APPLY LOGIC, and assess:

+ Does he sound genuine?
(To me: absolutely genuine - but this is not proof, only an opinion)

+ What does he have to gain or lose by giving this testimony?
(He would appear to be putting himself and his family at risk by making these revelations, and this is a huge point in his favor)

+ What other collaborating evidence is there?
(Plenty of other similar testimony, but with different details-another very important supporting testimony)

Other points I take in favor of believing his story:
+ His story fits what we know about Ike's atttudes towards the MIC
+ His description of "the alien" fits other images we have / example: VIDEO
+ The small creature brought into the film by Stephen Greer, shows that there have been non-human looking creatures on our planet (and this seems to be one of the very few that the US military did not grab)
+ I have watched dozens and dozens of interviews by witnesses (of varying degrees of credibility) who have similar tales to tell
+ Credible experts have collected and reported on others that they have interviewed who have seen similar things at Area 51 (such as Bob Lazar)

In the end, since virtually ALL of the physical evidence has been swept up by the US govt, we are left with witness testimony. I am not the only one who found the CHD witnesses HIGHLY PERSUASIVE.

My opinion is :
The Media and the Cabal are happy that the majority, are still alseep, walking around in a dream while they think about movies, cars, adverts, the Kardashians, and all those mundane things that just don't matter in bringing people towards an enhanced understanding of the planet we live on. So long as most sheeple stay hypnotized by the MSM brainwashing, the cabal can keep their power. But it is late in the game now, and the anti-UFO/ET brainwashing may be losing its power. I believe that People WILL get it, and understand that Disclosure of an ET presence has been made, and the evidence is growing more and more persuasive, whether the US government admits it or not. The ultimate impact will be that the old power structure will be shaken, and may in time collapse.

A change in the way we are lead, and the technologies we use can only be good for our poor stressed Planet.

#8 zoomraker

zoomraker

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:02 PM

What does he have to gain or lose by giving this testimony?
(He would appear to be putting himself and his family at risk by making these revelations, and this is a huge point in his favor)

only if he's telling the truth, if he is a fantasist he will not be putting his family in any danger so this can't be a point in his favour

#9 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

What does he have to gain or lose by giving this testimony?

only if he's telling the truth, if he is a fantasist he will not be putting his family in any danger so this can't be a point in his favour

have you heard the interview?

What do you think, Zoom?

Aren't you ignoring the fact that he pulled the interview he did with LM Howe years earlier, and she knows where he lives,
and knows his background?

#10 zoomraker

zoomraker

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

will give the interview a listen

#11 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

The OP objected to my posts, however, I was making some (to me) valid points in the humor.

While I certainly believe that there may be 'life' on other planets, the odds of such life having evolved to the point of being able to seek us out and visit us seems very, very remote.

I noted the vast distances involved. It is estimated that the Voyager I space probe, launched in 1977, will be 12.4 billion miles from the Sun in 2020, when it is thought its power will finally give out.

Impressive, but the Alpha Centauri system (the closest to us) is 4.2 light years from the Sun. The distance light can travel in a year (assuming 186,000 miles per second as a constant) is 5,865,696,000,000 miles. Multiple that by 4.2, and you are talking some real numbers.

That is a very, very long way. What 'life' can survive that long? None. We are carbon-based, and most likely other life is too.

I do not mix 'science fiction' with 'reality'. I have a nephew who is convinced that traveling faster than the speed of light is possible, because it is depicted so in the movies all the time. I disagree with him. So far, Einstein has a pretty impressive track record of being right, and he claimed that nothing can travel faster than light. Especially, a great big ol' spaceship with 'beings' inside. My example of 17,000 or so MPH is not an unreasonable figure, and that would hardly suffice for inter-solar-system travel.

I can't imagine how many years ago an alien from another solar system must have taken off in order to reach the Earth. Longer than any known form of life can exist, and I am including sponges and such. Indeed, even good old rocks wear away in millions of years.

I do not get excited about 'ufos'. The key is 'unidentified'. It does not necessarily mean that beings from another planet visited, as in the December 1980 episode in the UK that people get so excited about (Wow! red, green and white lights!).

Finally, I absolutely agree with the poster who noted that keeping such things 'secret' for 50+ years is akin to an impossibility.

Over the decades there have been a few individuals who ran for some elected Federal office, claiming that their sole purpose was to get 'the truth' about Roswell, et al, and give it the light of day. The problem has always been, such people never get elected, for who wants a nutjob as their representative? (ok, I know, but that is another topic).

Thanks for the thoughtful post.

What do you make of the comment from Ben Rich, of the Lockheed "skunk works" who said at the end of a public lecture:

"We now have the technology to take ET home.?
(ie we know how to do interstellar travel.)

Posted Image

"Finally, I absolutely agree with the poster who noted that keeping such things 'secret' for 50+ years is akin to an impossibility."

Anony. kept his secret for over 50 year, until Rich Dolan interviewed him on his deathbed.
Only rumors had trickled out. And this defies your idea, falsifying it.

"...a few individuals who ran for some elected Federal office, claiming that their sole purpose was to get 'the truth' about Roswell."

Jimmy Carter, when he was President, asked to be briefed on UFOs and Area-51, and was told: "Mr President, you don't have sufficient security clearance."

#12 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

The POLITICS of the UFO Truth Embargo : breaking the cover-up is hard work

A good interview, picked up by one of the guys on the City-Data thread (about 800 hits now):

This is a big deal, take a listen. Now I understand why you chose to put this in the political forum.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xbstfHysfvs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xbstfHysfvs[/url]
Patrick Gavin and Stephen Bassett - Politico - UFO - Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - YouTube

"They have in-culturated within our society, that you just do not talk about this!"

#13 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

That's just it. The odds say that other populated planets have to be out there, and many of them are probably way more advanced than we are. I don't think the government is involved in some massive conspiracy with UFOs though--the "government" can't manage to keep the most simple things secret, let alone something like this. If aliens wanted something from us, they would have acted already, because it's doubtful that we could fight them off. My guess is if they're visiting us, it's not too different than botanists and zoologists on this planet going to the far reaches of the earth to study earthly life forms. We're specimens.
. . .

I'd be pretty skeptical about this, except that I saw something in the sky once that isn't easily explained. I don't know what it was--it was a UFO in the sense that it's unexplained, but that doesn't mean that it has alien origins. I have an open mind about it, but that also means that I'm not going to jump to conclusions about some vast conspiracy and network of aliens living here on earth. The evidence just isn't there.

They haven't kept it secret - the word is out: there are hundreds, nay thousands, of credible witnesses.

But you have to take the time to listen to evidence. DYOR. Go and do some research, start with the podcast I gave you above and the CHD hearing testimony. Get familiar with the truly massive amount of evidence that exists.

As you do that, you are likely to get frustrated, even angry, with the truly poor coverage of this in the Mainstream Media, and the lack of interest by politicians - that's where the Truth Embargo now resides. With the en-culture-a-tion of certain attitudes which has been "managed" by those behind the cover-up, it actually takes some courage to discuss the topic. (Look at some of the CRAP my postings here have attracted.)

For those who are awake on this, and there's a growing number of us, Disclosure has happened. I am 99% sure, or more than that, that there is an ET presence on our planet. The evidence is just overwhelming for those who bother to look. And most of the panel got to that point as well, despite the even greater "reputational risk" that they take, than I take by posting this.

(Here's an excerpt from a good article about this subject):

Why A Truth Embargo?

UFO sightings go all the way back to the fourth century in Chinese texts that report a “moon boat” hovered over China. The earliest sightings in America go back to 1639 at Muddy River in Boston, where strange lights crossed the Charles River according to historians.

These sightings have always subjected the witnesses to an onslaught of ridicule and harassment. Why?

“Lets touch on the matter of oil. Because even a child can understand that these objects do not need oil to travel from Point A to Point B. Whatever powers flying saucers is something different, something better. So if the President were to announce the reality of these things, how long do you think it would be before scientists openly begin to study the nature of propulsion and power systems of UFOs?” Mr. Dolan asked.

“This would immediately challenge oil, not simple as the world’s leading source for power. But it would severely threaten the entire global financial system, which is based on oil. Probably 90 percent of the value of any product you can think of is determined by the energy that went into making and transporting it. In most cases, this means oil. To say nothing of the million of jobs that relies on the petroleum industry. We’re talking One Big Overhaul. Of everything that matters in the global economy.”

On November 4, 2011 the White House issued this statement, “The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye.”

Congressman Bartlett was impressed with the days and days of testimony. “How do we get here with this cloak of secrecy? If you’re right and I hope you’re not, there’s little hope they’re going to change this cloak of secrecy. I would like to think these decisions for a cloak of secrecy was to prevent a panic. If that’s it, it’s pretty easy to reverse. No evidence these beings are hostile. No threat. Now we can come clean with America.”

===
/source: A Truth Embargo? Researchers discuss academic and scientific proof of flying object sightings

Do you think that there is any chance that the White House statement is anything other than a bald-faced lie?

== == ==

/source of the above: http://www.city-data...ml#post29519707

#14 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

PROJECT CAMELOT: LT. COL. FRENCH - INTERVIEW AT CITIZEN HEARING
VIDEO

Published on 13 May 2013

This is a short interview with Lt. Col French, retired, as former officer of the OSI, scientist and pilot. He worked under orders from Majestic 12 back during the Truman and Eisenhower administrations debunking reports of UFOs in order to keep the truth from the public.

NOTE: the sound on the first 3 minute section is difficult because of the live setting... after that we move to a quieter area.

#15 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:13 AM

#16 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:56 AM

Coast to Coast interviews Stephen Bassett :
For an update of what happened since the CHD Hearings

Geo. Knapp : "Snarky reporting in the beginning... led to more balanced reporting later."

(Bassett begins at 20 mins in.)

SB: "We are not the 'UFO business', we are in the 'extraterrestrial presence business'

GK: "what evidence"? (is there that UFOs imply an ET presence)

SB: "the evidence is overwhelming"
+ What the UFOs can do, that our own technology can do
+ The number of people who have seen ET's
+ There are 70 million "potential life planets" in our galaxy
+ One million statements of "ET Contacts" have been submitted to researchers

#17 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:54 PM

President Obama is Well Aware there's an ET Presence

VIDEO

Published on 3 May 2013
"...and so when we successfully petitioned the White House and they had to respond is possible that they gave such a rigid fixed almost indefensible position NOT because they are ignorant but because that was the best thing they could do to help us out..i just trow that out cause these things are so much more complicated than you might think... "

#18 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

A book which is "in the face" of government suppression

Stephen Bassett and Grant Cameron on C2C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GKBMnZByNE

They talk about their book investigating what each (recent) President knew about UFOs

They will soon going out to interview further people from the Clinton administration.

(Note: Steve Bassett does not give up.)

An earlier (audio) book is mentioned on Amazon:

Presidents and UFOs (2008):

An amazing conversation with Grant Cameron. Grant became involved in Ufology in May 1975 with personal sightings of an object which locally became known as Charlie Red Star. The sightings occurred in Carman, Manitoba about 25 miles north of the Canada-US border. Hundreds of other people sighted objects at the same time during a prolonged flap of sightings. In the past few years Cameron has turned his research interests to the involvement and actions of the President of the United States and UFOs. He has made over twenty trips to the National Archives and most of the various Presidential libraries and archives looking for UFO material. One highlight of his presidential UFO research was the chance to question Vice-president Dick Cheney on his knowledge of the UFO subject. Another highlight of the presidential UFO research was a FOIA to the White House Office of Science and Technology which yielded 1,000 pages of UFO documents from the Clinton administration. You'll also see a presentation about Prsident Obama in this updated 2 DVD Set.

#19 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:07 AM

What a waste of money, when all you need is a pay phone and the right phone number:

Alien-hunting $1 billion telescope could be ready in just 5 years

Daily Mail-Jun 10, 2013
Astronomers believe that the best way of finding extraterrestrial life could be to look for the heat that other civilizations produce using a mega ...

#20 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,616 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

(I received the following UPDATE from PRG, who organised the CHD conference):

Posted Image

Robert Bigelow on Disclosure
www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/03/31
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZubWSeENOA
www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2013/may/HQ_M13-084_NASA-Bigelow_Interviews.html
www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/news/beam_feature.html

A significant milestone occurred during the second hour of the March 31, 2013 broadcast of Coast to Coast AM with guest host George Knapp. Robert Bigelow is the billionaire founder and CEO of Bigelow Aerospace. He has significant government contacts and has worked with NASA for many years on various projects centering on the private use of space. Recently NASA awarded a $17.8 million contract to Bigelow Aerospace to provide a Bigelow Expandable Activity Module (BEAM), which is scheduled to arrive at the space station in 2015 for a two-year technology demonstration.

During the second hour of his interview on Coast to Coast AM Mr. Bigelow repeatedly confirmed the presence of extraterrestrials engaging the human race. Furthermore, Bigelow stated he supported Disclosure, which he referred to as "Confirmation." Like many others, Mr. Bigelow confuses Disclosure (capital "D") with disclosure (small "d"). He does not support the revealing of information to the public beyond the basic announcement itself. Disclosure (capital "D") is just the basic acknowledgement and the primary goal of the ET truth movement. What follows will be a matter to be resolved between the American people and their government.

As of March 31, 2013 Robert Bigelow became the wealthiest person on Earth to acknowledge the extraterrestrial presence.

Which billionaire will be next? Spielberg, Lucas, Gates, Branson, Soros?

Media Notice - The Conspiracy Show w/ Richard Syrett
http://www.richardsyrett.com/

On June 23 (8 pm to 10 pm PST) PRG executive director Stephen Bassett will appear on The Conspiracy Show out of Toronto, Canada. Joining Stephen will be Canadian Thomas Clearwater, the executive producer of the Citizen Hearing/Truth Embargo Documentary project. Thomas and Stephen will discuss a range of issues centering on the Citizen Hearing and Disclosure.

Media Notice - Monthly Live Webcast
A project is under consideration to launch a live monthly webcast - Disclosure Countdown w/ Stephen Bassett. This would be a fully produced, live webcast with Q&A for a subscription of $10/month or $100/year. Bassett would continue to do radio/TV interviews - he has done well over a thousand such interviews to date - but the live webcast would provide those with deeper interest in the issues a chance to ask their questions - something usually not possible with program interviews.

The project is not locked in yet, and your feedback is welcome.

Do you think this is a constructive project? If so, what day and time of day do you think optimal for such a webcast? Thanks.

Citizen Hearing Foundation (CHF)
www.citizenhearing.org/foundation.html

The full Citizen Hearing Foundation website will be up soon and begin raising funds for two immediate projects: a second citizen hearing and a campaign seeking state sponsors for a U. N. resolution calling for a world conference sponsored by the United Nations to present the evidence supporting an extraterrestrial hypothesis behind the ongoing phenomena.

Citizen Hearing Documentary - Truth Embargo
www.truthembargomovie.com

The documentary attached to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure has completed 70% of the needed filming and will soon begin the editing phase. A flash page website is up. The full site will be posted in the coming weeks.

Because the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, an unprecedented event, cost more than twice the projected budget, a crowd funding project will be undertaken on the film website to help get the documentary done this year while achieving the highest possible production values. We hope the supporters of the Disclosure process around the world will want to be part of history in the making. Keep an eye out for the website and crowd funding announcement along with the film trailer coming soon.

CHD Media Coverage
www.citizenhearing.org/press.html
www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ufo-buffs-beam-well-paid-ex-pols-article-1.1330724
www.nydailynews.com/news/national/aliens-exists-pols-article-1.1334951
www.nytimes.com/2013/05/04/us/politics/panel-convenes-in-washington-to-discuss-aliens.html?_r=0

One of the more remarkable media engagements of the CHD involved the New York Daily News. The Daily News is very much like many of the London papers. It is a hybrid between a tabloid and a standard daily. The Daily News sent reporter Dan Friedman to cover the CHD on day one, and Friedman wrote a particularly egregious hit piece. The paper got so much grief from its readers and others on the Internet, Friedman was required to write a second article published on day five. The links to these two articles are listed above. Read, compare and enjoy.

Also, the New York Times sent a reporter who spent three days at the CHD. The result was the article listed above. Some consider this article a breakthrough of sorts. That remains to be seen, but feel free to show your appreciation to The Gray Lady for this coverage.

Citizen Hearing Webcast
www.citizenhearing.org/webcast_archive.html

The CHD webcast archives remain open in English and Spanish. Webcasting is a developing technology. It is not like television. With so many types of computers, operating systems and Internet access, the spectrum of user satisfaction is broad. And then there are the pay portals.

Paradigm Research Group
4938 Hampden Lane, #161, Bethesda, MD 20814
PRG@paradigmresearchgroup.org 202-215-8344
www.paradigmresearchgroup.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users