The Great Nicola Tesla

23 replies to this topic

#1 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,560 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

The Great Nicola Tesla

Posted Image

Missing Secrets

"An uncanny ability to visualise his inventions"

Nikola Tesla (10 July 1856 7 January 1943) was an inventor and a mechanical and electrical engineer. He is frequently cited as one of the most important contributors to the birth of commercial electricity and is best known for his many revolutionary developments in the field of electromagnetism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Tesla's patents and theoretical work formed the basis of modern alternating current (AC) electric power systems, including the polyphase system of electrical distribution and the AC motor, with which he helped usher in the Second Industrial Revolution.

Born an ethnic Serb in the village of Smiljan, Croatian Military Frontier, in the territory of today's Croatia, he was a subject of the Austrian Empire by birth and later became an American citizen.[2] After his demonstration of wireless communication through radio in 1894 and after being the victor in the "War of Currents", he was widely respected as one of the greatest electrical engineers who worked in America.[3] Much of his early work pioneered modern electrical engineering and many of his discoveries were of groundbreaking importance. During this period, in the United States, Tesla's fame rivaled that of any other inventor or scientist in history or popular culture,[4] but due to his eccentric personality and his seemingly unbelievable and sometimes bizarre claims about possible scientific and technological developments, Tesla was ultimately ostracized and regarded as a mad scientist.[5][6] Tesla never put much focus on his finances. It is said he died impoverished, at the age of 86.
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#2 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,560 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

(This story just released - I hadn't seen it when I started the thread)

Nikola Telsa Murdered by Otto Skorzeny…Otto Skorzeny’s Deathbed Confession

Posted By: Steve [Send E-Mail] .. Date: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012

Otto Skorzeny’s Deathbed Confession
… edited by Sir Vojislav Milosevic,

Nikola Tesla was one of the greatest and most gifted men ever to have walked this Earth.
A huge amount has been written about the prodigal genius of Nikola Tesla and so there may not be a great need to say more here about his life, his brilliance, his vision, and his achievements.

But in brief, Tesla was an extraordinary, intuitive, creative genius who, among a great deal else, invented alternating current (which powers the the modern world) and radio (for which Marconi is often falsely given credit).
Contemporary biographers of Tesla have deemed him “the father of physics”, “the man who invented the twentieth century”, and “the patron saint of modern electricity”.

Much of his life’s work was about providing for the world free (i.e. zero-cost) energy, which Tesla envisaged would be broadcast wirelessly through the air or through the Earth itself with no need for powerlines – but despite years of trying, he never obtained the funding to achieve this, one of his dreams.

It has long since been rumored that he invented or developed a significant number of electrical and electronic devices which were decades ahead of their time and would have been of special interest to US military and intelligence circles. Around 300 patents were issued to Tesla in 25 countries, many of them major and far-reaching in concept.

The reality of Tesla’s murder was brought home to us after listening to this Youtube presentation.

/see: http://www.degaray.c...e-Wireless.html
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#3 Chartered Surveyor

Chartered Surveyor

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

I have read that JP Morgan did bank roll him in his research. When they found out his research involved free energy for all well you can guess the bankers were not happy with this and withdrew their funding. Nothing changes I guess.

#4 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,560 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:03 PM

I have read that JP Morgan did bank roll him in his research. When they found out his research involved free energy for all well you can guess the bankers were not happy with this and withdrew their funding. Nothing changes I guess.

"No way to meter the power," so they shut him down.

In this interview by Camelot with Ralph Ring

MP3:

It was interesting to hear the reaction of the General Motors guy to seeing a levitating machine:

"This will ruin GM and the economy... I will bankrupt you."

#5 Adcott

Adcott

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

"Underappreciated"? He did a lot of awesome stuff but is still probably the most over-hyped scientist in history... conspiracy theorists are always harping on about him supposedly inventing all sorts of stuff like "free energy" and it being suppressed by elites, etc.

He did work on (I think) capacitive coupling which could mean wireless energy when done on a large scale, but it's by no means "free". His plans/patents are a matter of public record. The concepts involved are not difficult - it's taught to teenagers nowadays as part of basic physics.

http://en.wikipedia....denclyffe_Tower (original uncompleted wireless power project)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8165928.stm (similar smaller-scale modern usage)

I'd love to hear what the anti-EM-radiation, anti-wifi, "dirty electicity" folks would think about a 187ft wireless electricity broadcast tower by the way...

#6 John Doe

John Doe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

"Underappreciated"? He did a lot of awesome stuff but is still probably the most over-hyped scientist in history... conspiracy theorists are always harping on about him supposedly inventing all sorts of stuff like "free energy" and it being suppressed by elites, etc.

He did work on (I think) capacitive coupling which could mean wireless energy when done on a large scale, but it's by no means "free". His plans/patents are a matter of public record. The concepts involved are not difficult - it's taught to teenagers nowadays as part of basic physics.

http://en.wikipedia....denclyffe_Tower (original uncompleted wireless power project)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8165928.stm (similar smaller-scale modern usage)

Well said Adcott.

He was undoubtedly a bright fella(even had the SI unit of magnetic flux density named after him) and, by all accounts, never craved fame.

Indeed, he actually helped out Westinghouse massively, renegotiating their deal and essentially saving them from bankruptcy, but in the process, it enabled Westinghouse to roll out Tesla's AC transmission, overcoming the inferior system Edison was pushing with all his might (and negative campaigning and smear stories).

Lots of rubbish has gone around about Tesla, and how his work was suppressed etc etc, but that's nonsence. The example above is a clear example of how Tesla worked with the industrialists, even helping them, and how he actually won the “current war”. This was probably the major battle in the story of worldwide electrification.

Like many geniuses, in later life he became even more reclusive and somewhat troubled. Very sad.

I'd love to hear what the anti-EM-radiation, anti-wifi, "dirty electicity" folks would think about a 187ft wireless electricity broadcast tower by the way...

:D Yep, the Tesla tower, talk about fields big enough to truly register as dangerous, even to sceptics!
"Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." Bill Hicks

Just as I start getting my head together, my body starts falling apart (anon).

#7 G0ldfinger

G0ldfinger

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,512 posts
  • Interests:Hoarding gold.

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

The eternal Tesla thingy is just another example of Bubb's agonizing ride into the conspiracy dusk.

EDIT: I just don't really know how to help, but I still try.
You can't tax deflation.
“Currency Induced Cost-Push Hyperinflation” vs “Demand-Pull (non-hyper) Inflation.”
The "no income --> no inflation"-thesis is as wrong as the "price control --> inflation control"-thesis.
Don't TRADE gold! You might lose your shirt in the biggest bull run ever. That would be embarassing. © possibly by Swampy
Posted Image
Gold, silver, property, currencies, commodities charts.

#8 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,560 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:38 AM

The eternal Tesla thingy is just another example of Bubb's agonizing ride into the conspiracy dusk.
EDIT: I just don't really know how to help, but I still try.

You can be sure that Mr Goldfinger has not researched this opinion to any great degree.

Naturally, he would disregard the following, simply because it comes from YouTube

VIDEO
Description:
This program reveals the discoveries of a forgotten genius, many of which went virtually unnoticed for nearly a century. Nikola Tesla is considered the father of our modern technological age and one of the most mysterious and controversial scientists in history. How did this obscure visionary from what is now Yugoslavia, lay the foundation for modern communications and energy research?

Nikola Tesla's contributions to science and technology include the invention of radio, television, radio-astronomy, remote control and robotics, radar, medical x-ray and the wireless transmission of electricity. Many of Nikola Tesla's inventions were and in some cases still are considered too revolutionary by government agencies and the power brokers of the time and are discussed in detail in this program.

Encyclopedia Britannica lists Nikola Tesla as one of the top ten most fascinating people in history. So why is he virtually unknown to the general public? This program is a penetrating study of the life and mind of a scientific superman who, against all odds, dedicated his life to the task of designing and improving technology for the service and advancement of humanity.

#9 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,560 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:49 AM

:D Yep, the Tesla tower, talk about fields big enough to truly register as dangerous, even to sceptics!

Posted Image : Tower of Power
Dangerous? Probably.

So are:
+ Microwaves
+ Mobile phones
+ Chem trails
+ Some types of GMO foods

In years to come, some may wonder how we tolerated these things in our time

Some of these electrical discharges are less dangerous than they look

#10 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,560 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:23 AM

(I was amused by Tesla's description of Edison):

In regards to the oft-cited Edison, Tesla had this to say:

"If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search… I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor."
New York Times (19 October 1931)

While Tesla passed away in 1943, penniless, his legacy is lasting. He laid the groundwork for many modern branches of science and technology, including robotics, ballistics, remote control, radar, nuclear physics, and and theoretical physics.

He was also obsessed with pigeons.

/source: http://www.wired.com...y-nikola-tesla/

Posted Image

Don't look up, GF. A Tesla pigeon (or one of its descendents) may be targetting you.

#11 John Doe

John Doe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

Posted Image : Tower of Power
Dangerous? Probably.

So are:
+ Microwaves
+ Mobile phones
+ Chem trails
+ Some types of GMO foods

In years to come, some may wonder how we tolerated these things in our time

Some of these electrical discharges are less dangerous than they look

:blink: Actually, they are way, way more dangerous than they look.

He's in a Faraday cage (a conductive suit in this case). Otherwise he'd by fried.
"Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." Bill Hicks

#12 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,560 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:51 AM

:blink: Actually, they are way, way more dangerous than they look.
He's in a Faraday cage (a conductive suit in this case). Otherwise he'd by fried.

Were Piers and Sharon also in suits?

#13 John Doe

John Doe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:30 PM

Were Piers and Sharon also in suits?

Take a look at the flooring and the distances involved.

Just like birds on a wire. No grounding = no current flow.

#14 aardvark

aardvark

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:49 PM

i never understood some peoples obsession with tesla - he was a smart guy who knew a lot about electricity but people try to paint him as a secret genius with secret teleportation/free energy machines - total nonsense. his discoveries are a matter for public record.

#15 Roddy

Roddy

Centurion

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

A related question to ask is anyone got any views on fusion? Some suggest it might be only a few years away?

#16 John Doe

John Doe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:37 PM

A related question to ask is anyone got any views on fusion? Some suggest it might be only a few years away?

The principles of both laser induced fusion (at the national ignition facility (NIF) USA) and confined plasma fusion (mainly at the Joint European Torus (JET) in the UK) have now been demonstrated.

The questionable part has been done. The science is correct, fusion can be achieved.

Now, all that remains is the (equally difficult) engineering part (i.e. how to get the fuel in and energy out efficiently etc). This work is now ongoing, albeit on a relatively small budget considering the potential impact.

NIF is being upgraded and ITER (international thermonuclear experimental reactor) is being built at present, but it will be several years until completion and several years after that before reasonable operation demonstrations.

It will come, no doubt, but without serious funding, it will be a long time coming.

#17 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,560 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:07 AM

THE REINCARNATION OF TESLA ?

This CtoC talks about that possibility, and also Tesla's work

"The Reincarnation", Patrick Flanagan checks in, in Part 3

"I remember (my past life) from the time I was lying in the crib."
At age 7, he told his month who he was, and she had never heard of Tesla.

Posted Image

C2C - Tesla, Energy, & Reincarnation

Date: 07-10-12 / Host: George Noory
Guests: Sterling D. Allan, James Rollins, Patrick Flanagan

CEO of Pure Energy Systems Inc., Sterling D. Allan, discussed the work of scientific genius Nikola Tesla and the numerous ways he manipulated electricity, as well as what types of promising new and emerging energy technologies are on the horizon. Patrick Flanagan, who believes he may be the reincarnation of Tesla, joined the conversation in hours 3 & 4. Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower both received and broadcast energy, but such technology could possibly be recreated today with a much smaller device instead of the Tower, that would tap into the etheric energy as needed, Allan noted. He also spoke about Tesla's reported electric automobile, a modified Pierce-Arrow car that harnessed free energy from an antenna, and could go 90mph and run for hundreds of miles at a time.

Allan noted that Flanagan had recently been honored by the Chinese government for his work on developing a product akin to Hunza water, which has been associated with longevity. A child prodigy with eidetic memory, Flanagan said he began to have recall of his life as Nikola Tesla at an early age (see article below). He followed up on some of Tesla's devices, and a number of them could be operated with lower power today, he noted. "I have over 300 inventions, they're all very unique-- the kind of inventions that no one's ever seen before," Flanagan stated.

Flanagan spoke about his recall of Tesla's involvement in the Philadelphia Experiment, and confirmed that many of the bizarre claims about what happened there were true. He spoke out against the misuse of Tesla technology and his own inventions for the purpose of military weaponry. Beyond his own past life recall as Tesla, Flanagan said his son also remembered his previous life as a man named Wing who was married to a woman named Smokey Angel, living in Cocoa Beach, FL. The Flanagans were able to contact her and confirm the veracity of this claim, and she subsequently came to live with them. The author of the 1973 book, Pyramid Power, Flanagan said he spent 30 years channeling the wisdom of a Persian Master, and once did so live on the Tom Snyder show

/more: http://unhypnotize.c...k-flanagan.html
=== ===

Interview > Listen: / Download
- -
On July 9, 2012, Sterling Allan conducted an interview with Gillis Patrick Flanagan
as part of the Free Energy Now series.

#18 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,560 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:05 AM

Interview > Listen: / Download
- -
MP3 :
On July 9, 2012, Sterling Allan conducted an interview with Gillis Patrick Flanagan
as part of the Free Energy Now series.

Here's why Sterling Allan things Flanagan is Tesla Reincarnated

Posted Image

He has the same sort of prolific inventive ability.
He has sent me copies of documents (news stories, awards) that corroborate many of his accomplishments, assignments and collaboration claims.
He was born just over a year after Tesla died.

He said that when he was a baby, he remembered everything from his previous lifetime, and he remembers thinking: "Oh God, I have to regrow this body before I can get going again." "I remember great details of Nikola Tesla's life. I don't talk about it much any more."
When he was seven years old, out of the blue, he told his mom that he had been Nikola Tesla in his previous life. She said, "Who's that?", not knowing who Tesla was.
His inventions come to him in dreams, and if he doesn't get them right, they come to him in visions, sometimes lasting 5 sesconds, which give details such as circuit diagrams, part numbers needed, to get it working.

When I asked him if he recalled lifetimes prior to the lifetime as Tesla, he said that for seven lifetimes he was a Tibetan monk. That is where he gained the ability to have the visions that guided his inventive capability.
At 8 years old, he was building functioning Tesla coils.

When he was 9.5 years old in North Dakota, he built a 14 MHz Tesla coil, produced lightning bolts at 6 feet long, something Tesla couldn't have done because he didn't have the electronics we have today. When it was activated with just 100 Watts, it would peg the meters of his Ham radio friends half way across the globe, as if he had a 1 kW transmitter. The neighbors got upset because their mechanical alarm clocks would start going off, and they would get shocks from everything they touched. One neighbor went to brush his teeth, and he got shocked when the toothbrush was still 4 inches away. So Patrick had to shut the thing down and stop using it.

At the age of 13, he invented the Neurophone (which includes a Tesla coil) that by-passes the 8th cranial hearing nerve and transmits sound into long term memory centers of the brain through a "dormant" amphibian/reptilian hearing organ which was previously thought to be an organ of balance, the saccule.

At 14, for a school science fair, using spare parts left over from a ham radio, he invented an atomic missile detector capable of detecting atomic missiles within a 4,000 mile radius, which was picked up by the U.S. government.

At the age of 17, he had received all radio/antennae related licenses attainable. In May of 1962, Life magazine called him a "unique, mature and inquisitive scientist".
His personality is similar to Tesla's: motivated not by money but by a desire to help the planet. He is a proponent of peace, not war.
He believes in benevolent extraterrestrial intervention upon our proving ourselves to be peaceful.

He met Ralph Bergstresser who was present when Tesla's papers were confiscated by the FBI and reviewed after Tesla's death. Patrick told Ralph that he was Tesla in his previous life. Ralph asked him to tell him what he knew about the "Particle Beam project". Patrick drew a diagram, and Ralph said, "I haven't seen that since I reviewed Tesla's papers, and I've never seen it anywhere else."

His statement in our interview, saying "I'm not a businessman. Never have been a business man", is parallel to Tesla, too.
His "distillation" of what Tesla's latter work is all about -- longitudinal waves -- coincides with Karl Palsness' independent synopsis of Tesla's work.

While the physical resemblance is not strong, there are some similarities, such as both being barrel-chested. Do a Google image search for Patrick Flanagan and compare.

/more: http://pesn.com/2012...trick_Flanagan/

#19 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,560 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:17 AM

Hunza Water

Patrick's focus for the past three decades has been on studying, characterizing, stabilizing, and selling Hunza water, which has an alkalizing, energising and antioxidant effect. He tells the story about how pioneer, Dr Henri Coanda, conveyed to him his 60 years of research so he could carry on that work, when he was 17. After 20 years of research, Patrick discovered that the water contains tiny silica particles that have an electrical charge called a "zeta potential."

He pointed out that an objects ability to generate an arc is proportional to how sharp its point is. A basketball, for example, would take millions of volts to get an electrical discharge, whereas a 5 nm particle the size of these silica particles can generate a similar discharge. Or something along those lines.

He sells a product called Crystal Energy: http://www.WetterWater.net
...that you add to your water to give it these properties. The water increases the cell's ability to transport water-soluble minerals across the cell membrane.

The Hunza water is rich in "hydride ions", which are basically a hydrogen molecule with two electrons, one bound closely, and the other opposite it, loosely. Scientists first balked at this notion, but several peer reviewed papers documented its stable existence, both in the Hunza water and in the human body, correlating its existence with the health of the body.

The Chinese government was so impressed with Patrick's research in this area that last year (shortly after our Costa Rica conference), they honored him in the Great Hall of the People, where usually only government dignitaries lecture. It was the #1 story in Chinese news for three weeks. They now sell the water at the Olympic village.

Flanagan's son: "Wing Angel" Flanagan

Posted Image : Is this him?

Patrick tells an interesting story about his boy, whose given name is John Patrick Flanagan. He used to tug at his gold, Rolex watch, saying, "Mine, mine." And Patrick would chuckle and pry his little fingers off of it.

When he was five, he said, "My name isn't John Patrick. It's Wing Angel. My wife, Smokey, lives in Cocoa Beach, Florida, I miss her a lot."

Given that info, Patrick dialed information and found that there was a "Smokey Angel" living in Cocoa Beach, FL, so they phoned her, told her what their son said, and she replied, "He always said he'd come back for me."

They flew down to Florida to meet her, and after hugging, and talking like they'd know each other for years; Wing asked, "Where's my stuff?" She went and retrieved a cigar box of stuff and opened it. There on the top of the things in the box was a gold, Rolex watch, identical to the one Patrick wore.

They moved her to LA, and she became his nanny, slept in the same bed. They would walk around holding hands, and he would tell people, "This is my wife," causing them to chuckle.

She lived with them until he was 13, when a problem arose because Wing started taking an interest in the girls his age, and Smokey got jealous, so they sent her to live with her sister.

Now he's 40, and his memory has faded of that prior lifetime, but he still goes by the name, "Wing Flanagan."

/more: http://pesn.com/2012...trick_Flanagan/

#20 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66,560 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

San Francisco Tesla Society presents Patrick Flanagan - May 10, 1998

Here's a presentation to help you get to know Patrick further. The person introducing him from the Tesla Society said: "If we had to name a single person today, whose career and [thoughts?] is original on a level with Nikola Tesla himself, it would be Patrick Flanagan."

[July 11 note: I learned today that Patrick actually has kept his belief about his previous lifetime as Nikola Tesla very quiet until now, sharing it only with close friends or those he felt needed to know. - SA]

== ==

by Sterling D. Allan / Pure Energy Systems News

Here's a video I found on YouTube featuring a 3:15-hour presentation that Patrick Flanagan gave a decade and a half ago.

Given our recent disclosures about Patrick (that he's a likely candidate to be Nikola Tesla reincarnated), I thought you might also find this presentation to be of interest.

/more: http://pesn.com/2012...an_May-10-1998/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users