89 replies to this topic

#41 stunlee

stunlee

Centurion

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:17 AM

Everyone seems to have forgotten the seven mystical golden battleships that China has/had in Wilcockworld.

#42 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,862 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:20 AM

Why would USA get the gold, they were weak in Asia in 1933. France or Uk would have been more useful allies

Europe was between two World Wars, and it would have been obvious that tensions had not disappeared.

The US had friendly neighbors to the North and South, and the continent is like a massive battleship.

Posted Image

This is less-true now, that there has been a near coup d'etat by the 1%, and social tensions are rising fast.

Nowadays, you see comments like this:

Ottawans were amused when the US embassy, known locally as “Battleship America,” appropriated another lane of traffic to install yet another row of concrete barriers. We spend so much more money, but Canadians feel so much safer. How is that?

Posted Image
The US embassy in Ottawa

/source: http://blogs.gonomad...?replytocom=115
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#43 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,571 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

Hansard's out on the speech (ie the official transcript is out)
http://www.publicati...120216-0002.htm

#44 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,862 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:02 AM

Hansard's out on the speech (ie the official transcript is out)
http://www.publicati...120216-0002.htm

From the RECORD:

5.20 pm
Lord James of Blackheath: My Lords, I hope the minute that that has taken has not come off my time. I do not wish noble Lords to get too encouraged when I start with my conclusions but I will not sit down when I have made them. I will then give the evidence to support them and, I hope, present the reasons why I want support for an official inquiry into the mischief I shall unfold this afternoon. I have been engaged in pursuit of this issue for nearly two years and I am no further forward in getting to the truth.

There are three possible conclusions which may come from it.

First, there may have been a massive piece of money-laundering committed by a major Government who should know better. Effectively, it undermined the integrity of a British bank, the Royal Bank of Scotland, in doing so.

The second possibility is that a major American department has an agency which has gone rogue on it because it has been wound up and has created a structure out of which it is seeking to get at least €50 billion as a pay-off.

The third possibility is that this is an extraordinarily elaborate fraud, which has not been carried out, but which has been prepared to provide a threat to one Government or more if they do not make a pay-off. These three possibilities need an urgent review.

In April and May 2009, the situation started with the alleged transfer of $5 trillion to HSBC in the United Kingdom. Seven days later, another $5 trillion came to HSBC and three weeks later another $5 trillion. A total of $15 trillion is alleged to have been passed into the hands of HSBC for onward transit to the Royal Bank of Scotland. We need to look to where this came from and the history of this money. I have been trying to sort out the sequence by which this money has been created and where it has come from for a long time.

It starts off apparently as the property of Yohannes Riyadi, who has some claims to be considered the richest man in the world. He would be if all the money that was owed to him was paid but I have seen some accounts of his showing that he owns $36 trillion in a bank. It is a ridiculous sum of money. However, $36 trillion would be consistent with the dynasty from which he comes and the fact that it had been effectively the emperors of Indo-China in times gone by. A lot of that money has been taken away from him, with his consent, by the American Treasury over the years for the specific purpose of helping to support the dollar.

Mr Riyadi has sent me a remarkable document dated February 2006 in which the American Government have called him to a meeting with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which is neither the Federal Reserve nor a bank. It is a bit like "Celebrity Big Brother". It has three names to describe it and none of them is true. This astonishing document purports to have been a meeting, which was witnessed by Mr Alan Greenspan, who signed for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York of which he was chairman, as well as chairman of the real Federal Reserve in Washington. It is signed by Mr Timothy Geithner as a witness on behalf of the International Monetary Fund. The IMF sent two witnesses, the other being Mr Yusuke Horiguchi. These gentlemen have signed as witnesses to the effect

16 Feb 2012 : Column 1017

that this deal is a proper deal. There are a lot of other signatures on the document. I do not have a photocopy; I have an original version of the contract.
. . .

... Mr Riyadi, by passing these bonds over, has also put at the disposal of the US Treasury the entire asset backing which he was alleged to have for the $15 trillion. I have a letter from the Bank of Indonesia which says that the whole thing was a pack of lies. He did not have the 750,000 tonnes of gold which was supposed to be backing it; he had only 700 tonnes. This is a piece of complete fabrication.

Finally, I have a letter from Mr Riyadi himself, who tells me that he was put up to do this, that none of it is true, and that he has been robbed of all his money. I am quite prepared to recognise that one of the possibilities is that Mr Riyadi is himself putting this together as a forgery in order to try to win some recovery. But it gets more complicated than that because each of the $5 trillion payments that came in has been acknowledged and receipted by senior executives at HSBC and again receipted by senior executives at the Royal Bank of Scotland. I have a set of receipts for all of this money. Why would any bank want to file $5 trillion-worth-$15 trillion in total-of receipts if the money did not exist? The money was first said to have come from the Riyadi account to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and from there it was passed to JP MorganChase in New York for onward transit to London. The means of sending it was a SWIFT note which, if it was genuine, ought to have been registered with the Bank of England.
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#45 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,571 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

http://www.veteranst...terror-exposed/

Bush, Fed, Europe Banks in $15 Trillion Fraud, All Documented

Squish! Squelch!
I hear the sound of balls being crushed!

#46 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,862 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/21/intel-exclusive-trillion-dollar-terror-exposed/
Squish! Squelch!
I hear the sound of balls being crushed!

Incredible stuff - the numbers are still about 100x to 1000x what is believable

QUOTE =====
WHERE DID THE MONEY COME FROM

There is no record of the Federal Reserve being authorized to “create” $15 trillion, equal to the entire national debt of the United States. There is, however, proof that funds that totalled, at one time, $27 trillion had been earned surreptitiously, disposed of as part of an intelligence operation against the Soviet Union and then later stolen with accusations made against George H. W. Bush as being the perpetrator.

I have spoken with two individuals, one President Reagan’s intelligence coordinator and the other Chief Legal Cousel for the Central Intelligence Agency regarding these funds. Both have indicated that former President Bush had asked that these funds, totalling $27 trillion, be transferred to his control, that threats were made by Bush and that many involved in this operation suffered, issues including murder, illegal arrest, torture and detention among them.

The individuals I am speaking of repreatedly met with President Bush over these funds, disputed his claim to them, and indicate that the majority of the funds are the property of the people of the United States.

UNQUOTE ======

??? and What next ???

QUOTE =====
FLOOD OF WANTA LITIGATION AND INDICTMENTS COMING

Currently, Wanta’s legal status is as technical conservator and owner of $7.2 trillion. However, as nearly half that is owed in taxes and the court settlement required Wanta to purchase $1 trillion in treasury bonds, the federal government should show positive interest other than President Obama and a few others. More are being obstructionist with the payout and exercise of $3 trillion in US debt reduction.

This is, not only illegal but an indication of conspiracy.

In addition, Russian Prime Minister Putin has communicated that he awaits the agreed upon 3% payment of Russian taxes, initially on the $7.2 trillion. Will Putin want to be paid on the entire $15 trillion plus interest and will Russia and/or the US have interest in why the Bank of Scotland transferred these funds to 20 European banks to trade in MTN’s (mid term notes) without any authorization or agreement, any participation or sharing of profits.

As the funds, at least the half which the US government can claim ownership of, combined with the interest and earnings of, would quickly put the US “in the black,” again we look at, not just the press blackout on the Wanta litigation of the last 6 years but the press blackout on Lord James of Blackheath and the wealth of damning documentation he submitted to Parliament.

UNQUOTE ======

If only it was true, and the US was about "to be put in the black." !!

Still, I think there is something here beyond pure invention and fantasy

#47 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,571 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

Breaking News!!! White Hats have released a scanned document of one of the contracts between Yohannes Riyadi and the Federal Reserve!
Breaking News!!! White Hats have released a scanned document of one of the contracts between Yohannes Riyadi and the Federal Reserve!

2/24/12 , 4:55am est.
By: enerchi

Remember Lord James of Blackheath and the White Hats Reports. Well it looks like they just released a scanned document of the contract between Yohannes Riyadi and the Federal Reserve.

The document can be found here:
http://etleboro.com/.../copy-title.pdf
The website and location of the document is based out Republika Srpska which is a Serbian.

http://www.ascension...e-released.html

#48 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,571 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:33 PM

http://www.ny.frb.or...ng/frscams.html

Scam Involving Yohannes Riyadi and/or Wilfredo Saurin
November 2007

The Federal Reserve is aware of a fraudulent scam involving individuals using the names Yohannes Riyadi and/or Wilfredo Saurin, or persons claiming to be representatives of these two men. In a typical version of this scam, Mr. Riyadi and/or his delegates falsely claim that they have on deposit with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York several U.S. Treasury Checks issued to Mr. Riyadi amounting to billions of dollars.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York has been contacted by several brokers and financial institutions worldwide inquiring about the validity of this fraudulent account documentation, which is being offered as collateral for lines of credit or other types of asset based financing. The fraudulent scheme includes multiple documents which purport to have the signatures of various Federal Reserve officials, including Chairman Ben Bernanke.

In some instances, individuals involved in this fraudulent scheme claim to have met with Federal Reserve officials and claim to have verified that the alleged account is in order. We have also learned that the fraud may include the purchase of certain documents by the introducing brokers.

If you have information regarding this fraud please contact either Robert Amenta, Special Investigator at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, or Erik Rosenblatt, Senior Special Agent at the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

#49 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,571 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:34 PM

2/24/12 , 4:55am est.
By: enerchi

Remember Lord James of Blackheath and the White Hats Reports. Well it looks like they just released a scanned document of the contract between Yohannes Riyadi and the Federal Reserve.

The document can be found here:
http://etleboro.com/.../copy-title.pdf
The website and location of the document is based out Republika Srpska which is a Serbian.

http://www.ascension...e-released.html

This is a message from a guy on another site who has been claiming to be one of the White hats:

Greetings all,

With the continued exposure of the cabal, I caution everyone not to hang your hat on what other websites or people opine or publish about Lord James’ speech and the aftermath that follows and will continue to build momentum in the coming days and weeks.

If we release it, you’ll know…if someone else releases it and attributes it to the White Hats, beware. The agents of disinfo have surfaced and will try to minimize the death blow delivered last week in the House of Lords.

We may address some of this in our report tomorrow or subsequent reports.

Again, if its not on our site, regardless of the “chatter”, it has not come from us. This does not mean it’s false nor does it necessarily mean it’s true. There are well meanting people out there who may be trying to figure it out and may make errors in reporting and on details. There are other people who are not so well meaning who wish to lead you down a path that will confuse, obfuscate and distort the facts for obvious reasons.

Know this….we will not EVER give in, give up or be bought off.

P—

#50 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,862 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:48 AM

I AM CONFUSED - Is anyone else ??
----
I have been happy to see postings about these huge amounts and strange transactions -
Because I first heard about this matter almsot 3 years ago, and waited a long time for the story to come out into the open. I thought that only by airing the story here might we discover the truth, if any, behind it.

But the time has come - now that the story is out - to ask some deeper questions...

You can see REPORTS like this on the Internet:

(-A-) $15 Trillion "stolen"

We were able to find one extremely brave man, Lord James of Blackheath, who demonstrated his leadership and internal fortitude by expressing his convictions by allowing these most significant issues to be brought to the House of Lords while under heavy personal attacks, threats, and verbal assaults. He brought forth the information ... the secrets buried deep in the darkest parts of the closet for no one to ever find ... out into the light for all to see. This is just the beginning...

The coming days and weeks are going to be very painful, as the House of Lords are forced to deal with all that has been assembled for their review. In a war like World War II, everyone knew who the enemy was and clear lines were drawn. In this case, the Lords, the British government, America and the World are going to have to turn lights on in multiple closets at one time … and then deal with the filth they find. Someone is going to have to be responsible. There are good guys and bad guys ... the ultimate responsibility has to be clearly understood and assigned regardless of politics or popularity.

Bonney, Wanta, ARGO, Falcone and Tropos are just the tip of the iceberg. The 15 Trillion dollars stolen from the people of the United States of America by and through the Federal Reserve System and the Deparment of Treasury is deplorable...

/source: http://tdarkcabal.bl...-report-36.html

Okay - That sounds terrible:
$15 Trillion stolen from America, through the Fed. But was it really?
Where is that money now? And was it "stolen", or just lent-into-existence by the Fed?
If lent into existence, it may be repaid, or the Fed may simply default.
Perhaps someone was trying to launder money thru UK banks, but it is still not clear whether any money actually made it into the banks

(-B-) $6 Trillion of Fake US bonds
Arrests made in Italy after discovery of $6 trillion in fake U.S. bonds
http://edition.cnn.c....html?hpt=hp_t2
HIGHLIGHTS
-$6 trillion is more than twice Italy's national debt
-The bonds were discovered as part of an investigation into a local mafia group
-Arrest order was issued in the southern Italian city of Potenza
-8 people arrested after $6 trillion in fake U.S. bonds found in Italy

(-C-) Trillion Dollars Lawsuit
xx

(-D-) Face Ammount 100 Billion Gold backed bonds at 4% interest rate
xx

"$6 Trillion here, $15 Trillion there, pretty soon yoy are talking real money"

#51 the bugler

the bugler

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:43 AM

The $15 TRILLION Money-Laundering Mystery

Where did it come from? Where did it go? These are the two principal questions being framed today, after Lord James of Blackheath (a member of the UK House of Lords) unveiled documentation (and accusations) concerning a mounting of illegitimate cash: $15 trillion USD.

At the moment, only Lord James is asking these questions. However, if he gets his way there will be an official inquiry into this massive, money-laundering operation. Already, Lord James possesses documents with the signatures of people like Alan Greenspan and Timothy Geithner on them, as well as massive transfers of funds to virtually every mega-bank in the U.S. and UK.

While Lord James (himself a former banker) is holding the “paper trail” for all of this dirty money, he himself has no firm ideas about either the source of the money nor the intent of all of these massive transfers (all in the $100’s of billions) to U.S. and UK banks. Perhaps I can help him out?

http://bullionbullsc...ndering-mystery

#52 azazel

azazel

Millennium man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:02 AM

The $15 TRILLION Money-Laundering Mystery

http://bullionbullsc...ndering-mystery

Having watched the video of Lord James of Blackheath, I think he is just a nutter. He has no credibility, other than being a Lord. He cant even get the numbers right, saying that there was three lots of 50 trillion, and then later correcting himself to 3 x 5 trillion. Doesnt sound like someone who you could have any confidence in.

#53 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,571 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

There's a rumour the man's dead
http://www.godlikepr...sage1797387/pg1

It seems Wikipedia is the only source so far and we all know how reliable that is.

#54 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,571 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

This is Lord James's blurb
http://www.parliamen...vid-james/24971

He's a consultant to Cerberus.
Strange that the website for Cerberus seems to be unavailable ....

#55 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,571 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

According to Fulford, he was killed 29 Feb
http://benjaminfulfo...enjaminfulford/

The ongoing financial war is accelerating with arrests and assassinations being seen on both sides. George Bush Senior and Bill Gates were arrested last week for sabotaging the new financial system after being fingered by Timothy Geithner, pentagon sources say. The Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate cabalists for their part murdered Lord James Blackheath on February 29th, after he denounced their theft of $15 trillion in the British House of Lords. The White Dragon Society, meanwhile has put out an all points bulletin seeking the immediate arrest for questioning of former Hong Kong Police Chief Peter Stevens.

#56 PJohnP

PJohnP

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

Hey, this is so exciting. Your source also tells us that George Bush senior and Bill Gates have both been arrested - something that the BBC's 'World at One', to which I'm currently listening, is obviously being forced to hush up (by the Jews, or lizard-people?)

And you should have carried on the quotation: someone called Stevens "is wanted on charges of smuggling into Japan the nuclear weapon that was used for the ... tsunami attack against Japan. ... The gnostic illuminati family and the hacker group anonymous have also agreed to join forces with the White Dragon Society with a program of attacks on Monsanto and other cabal strongholds. The Rockefellers, Krugers, Openheimers, Mellons, Warburgs, Rothschilds, Bushes, Morgans and other cabal families will be systematically hunted down and rounded up if they do not surrender within the month of March."

Where would I be without the incisive, and mature, analysis that these sort of postings provide for me?
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.

"When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing, they believe in anything."

#57 stunlee

stunlee

Centurion

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

According to Fulford, he was killed 29 Feb

I don't know why I even bothered a google search for it. Are you doing this as a joke?

#58 John Doe

John Doe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

I don't know why I even bothered a google search for it. Are you doing this as a joke?

:lol:

Ah, another victim of the musings of "callmetroll" as he's known on other sites. :D
"Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." Bill Hicks

Just as I start getting my head together, my body starts falling apart (anon).

#59 stunlee

stunlee

Centurion

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

:lol:

Ah, another victim of the musings of "callmetroll" as he's known on other sites. :D

Indeed. Even for the internet, this thread must contain a world record amount of bullsheyet. Why do I bother coming here?
And on another note, what are the legal implications of incorrectly posting that someone has been arrested? Could someone be done for libel?

#60 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,571 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

There's been an update on Ben's site

03/05/2012

Update on the "death" of Lord James Blackheath. The just published Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120305 states that Lord James Blackheath was murdered by the cabal. The source for this information was a member of the Rothschild family. The Wikipedia entry on Lord Blackheath also stated that he died on February 29th. However, a spokesperson for the House of Lords in the UK said that "as far as we know he is alive and well."

I did call the House of Lords and tried to get through to Lord Blackheath's office. All I got was an answering machine which told me that no more messages can be stored there.

I'm waiting for a reply to my email to the House of Lords' info service (beyond the auto-reply) and will post whatever I receive.

If you people here are so distraught by my post, kindly do yourself a favour and not read them. The person who has a problem is the person with the problem and that's the person who needs to fix the problem. I don't have a problem with this :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users