Photo

The Thrive Film - Is the truth finally coming out?

91 replies to this topic

#61 pond life

pond life

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:14 PM

The graceful JM Greer, knows and lives in a human world... with magic

MP3:

John Michael Greer, author of The Long Descent, The Wealth of Nature and, most recently, Apocalypse Not, joins JHK and Duncan by phone to speak about 2012 apocalypse scenarios, Green Wizardry, politics and techno narcissism. Greer explains how the 1970s were the last time that America was confronted by a major disruption in its energy supply. At the time, many Americans began exploring renewable energy and more modest living arrangements that require less energy. But that was the road not taken. And now we face what he describes as a “stairstep collapse,” like many other civilizations that have overshot their resource base. Other topics include: our modern delusions about technology, the re-enchantment of our worldview, and the potential resurgence of fraternal orders which once served as the foundation of public life in America.

For a bit of ballance I've just noticed that Greer gave the film a bit of a kicking in his blog recently:
"the point I want to make is that Thrive is an all-out effort to uphold the narrative of progress in the teeth of the facts. The narrative of progress says that we ought to have cheaper, more abundant energy with every passing year; in fact, the industrial world’s supplies of cheap abundant energy are running out fast, with predictable effects on price and supply, but those effects and their causes simply can’t be squared with the narrative of progress. Enter a flurry of accusations of conspiracy, which make it possible to insist that progress is still continuing but its fruits are being withheld from the people. The claims that cures for cancer are being suppressed has the same role with regard to the ongoing collapse of public health in America and elsewhere: we ought to be getting healthier, but we’re not, so a scapegoat has to be found to justify the widening gap between the narrative we prefer and the reality we get."
http://thearchdruidr...nonfiction.html

He then points readers to this fisking of the film:
http://transitioncul...s-best-avoided/

which concludes: "It is a film that offers us nothing, and which, taken to its logical conclusion, would lead to our having thrown away the few options for actually thriving that remain open to us. It is the film equivalent of a self-published book, with no critical editor rounding off the corners, and as a self-funded film a sense that you can do what you like. Avoid."

Have to say I enjoyed the film (how often do Mises and aliens linked together?!) but there were some large gaps in evidence (free energy in particular) and think that the proverbial pinch of salt should be taken with some claims. But its still a thought provoking piece.

#62 Carlton

Carlton

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:39 AM

Okay. Suppose it does happen, and an Alien presence on this planet is revealed by governments, in the US or elsewhere.

What impact do people think it might have on Investments and Stock markets?
Would a bull or bear market come out of it?

I would expect an initial panicked selloff. However, an open relationship with extraterrestrials would open up new markets and opportunities, so in the long run it should produce a bull market. There may be some creative destruction as alien technology puts some people out of work, but (if the free trade proponents are right) the long term result should be more prosperity for humanity in general.

Hugo worships at the altar of his father's broken automaton, just as the American public at all levels worships at the alter of technology, and it is sure to disappoint us. So great are the comforts and conveniences of our time that we are terrified by the prospect of losing them and, as the hyper-complexities around us unravel, we Americans are willing to believe any preposterous story that promises to keep the cars moving and the lights on. I call this state of affairs technological narcissism. The leading current expression of it can be seen in the incessant propaganda from politicians and the corporations telling the nation that we have "hundreds of years worth of oil and gas" available in North America and that we can easily become "energy independent" if we only drill-drill-drill. The public will at first be disappointed by these lies, and then they will become murderously enraged. Just watch. How it unfolds will be a story really worth telling generations from now.

For the moment, though, Hollywood has forgotten how to do the one thing that made the American movie industry great: to tell a story. Another irony of the day is that the biggest critical hit of the holiday release season is a silent movie, The Artist, made in France by director Michel Hazanavicius, another homage to Hollywood history, made by outsiders and going back to the basics - just as American life will have to go back to the basics when reality drags us kicking and screaming out of the box we've crawled into.

/JHK: http://kunstler.com/...ourth-wall.html

Kunstler is often too confident and to aggressive. Resource scarcity is likely real, and even a Malthusian civilizational evolution/devolution is conceivable, but it is far from a foregone conclusion. Technology may provide increasing energy supplies. Peak oil shouldn't be turned into a religion.

Our cities and suburbs grow more and more huge, at the expense of our smaller communities.

Again, we're Americans. We're helpless to stop any of this, because "Growth is good."

Where it will end is with 400,000,000+ people, crammed into cities, eating factory food, watching amazing special FX on Entertainment Centers; a 3-D reality substitute that finally becomes BETTER than reality.

All we need is for the power to stay on and for all those food trucks to keep running, forever and ever.

Yeah - what could possibly go wrong?[/i]

He talks of resource scarcity and then he shows such animus towards cities. Humans living in cities are much more energy efficient than humans (in advanced countries) living outside of cities. It would likely be better for the environment (and for resource security) if we were to place larger numbers of people into larger cities.
"After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!" --Jesse Livermore

#63 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,101 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:44 AM

For a bit of ballance I've just noticed that Greer gave the film a bit of a kicking in his blog recently:
"the point I want to make is that Thrive is an all-out effort to uphold the narrative of progress in the teeth of the facts. The narrative of progress says that we ought to have cheaper, more abundant energy with every passing year... so a scapegoat has to be found to justify the widening gap between the narrative we prefer and the reality we get."
http://thearchdruidr...nonfiction.html

Here's another Key part:
" Evidence? We don’t need no steenking evidence—and of course, in an entirely pragmatic sense, Thrive doesn’t; all it has to do is hammer over and over again on a set of emotional hot buttons until the viewer’s ability to reason is overwhelmed, and if the video fails at this, it’s certainly not for want of trying. "

Okay, that's a fair point, I suppose.

But the real story is that Thrive runs through so many parts of the Bigger picture (NWO Conspiracy) to have time to back up the areas of the exposed conspiracy with evidence. They are surveying the ground, not digging holes.

We know from JMG's other writings that he does not believe in aliens, and spends his time on Druidry (and writing some excellent blogs.) With that viewpoint, he is hardly going to give a film like Thrive, the "benefit of the doubt." I haven't time to dig into the the subject now, but I wonder how much "steenking evidence" he provides for Druid's magick when he surveys the topic.

In summary, Thrive is a Big Picture Map, not a detailed blueprint. Batteries (and deep evidential support) are not included. Foster Gamble has spent his life looking into free energy technologies, and I am going to presume he was looking at something more than shadows. I have seen enough evidence on the ET question (because I have bothered to look!) to be at/near the 90% confidence level on that. JMG is just not interested* enough to look past the surface - like some on GEI: why bother, when you've already made your mind up?

*As we learned in the interview he did recently with JHK, he is a Mason, and that may have had some impact on his views and how he writes about the Thrive film
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#64 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,101 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:49 AM

(Two more comments from the JMG):

(1)
hawlkeye said...
I wondered if you were going to touch that execrable film; loved how you washed your hands after watching. It's been quite revealing; far too many starry-eyed contemporaries challenge my politeness as I stutter "Are you ahem kidding me?" And similar epithets, of course.

I'm not so familiar with this particular pulp genre; I went in for the frontier-type tales. And the current free energy narrative clogging up so many air passages these days reminds me of the Ghost Dance phenomenon.

For anyone interested, I just did a blogpost on it, influenced in part by the manifest sanity found here at the ADR. Many thanks, JMG!

Free Energy is Our Ghost Dance: http://www.scottallenmcguire.com

(2)
2/12/12 7:09 AM
M said...
Hello, I'm a fairly new reader of your excellent blog (I've been staying up late reading through the archives.)Much of my concern about the future was centered on global warming, but in the last 6 months I've come to realize the more relevant "story" is peak oil.

Seeing past a no-longer-functioning narrative veil to come up with real possibilities for meeting our predicament is like the advice giver who seems to be able to help everyone except herself: we are often more clear-eyed when dispensing suggestions and ideas to others. A case in point is a recent op-ed in the NYTs, Haiti Can Be Rich Again, which urges the country to return to its history of decentralized, small farms with inter-crop agriculture.

Of course, that same excellent advice would help the U.S. soften the blow of decline if implemented as a top-down policy here, but our narrative of progress that's coming off the tracks includes the idea that the U.S.A. is TB(AI)TF (Too Big [And Important] To Fail). A solution rooted in something as primitive as small farming will work for a backward, unimportant country like Haiti, but heavens, not for us! We need something appropriately sophisticated--pass the Quantitative Easing, please.

Without some breakthrough new Energy technologies, it will not be too many years until the NYT will be writing similar articles entitled: "the US can be rich again," which may be offering similar advice to return to the farming pasttimes of the early 1800's, which is where JMG seems to be content to live. And he may be right.
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#65 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,101 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:00 AM

Kunstler is often too confident and to aggressive. Resource scarcity is likely real, and even a Malthusian civilizational evolution/devolution is conceivable, but it is far from a foregone conclusion. Technology may provide increasing energy supplies. Peak oil shouldn't be turned into a religion.
. . .
He talks of resource scarcity and then he shows such animus towards cities. Humans living in cities are much more energy efficient than humans (in advanced countries) living outside of cities. It would likely be better for the environment (and for resource security) if we were to place larger numbers of people into larger cities.

We can go on burning energy and eating, if we switch to a vegetarian diet, with Cheese Doodles as a staple, I suppose.

The problem, as Nicole Foss has pointed out is, the agricultural hinterland is becoming more and more difficult to squeeze for its food product. So we need to move towards self-sustainability for Western countries, and that challenge is just beginning.

#66 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,492 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:39 PM

http://www.washingto...one-to-you.html

The documentary Four Horsemen follows the 2011 Academy Award-winning documentary Inside Job. The purpose of both is to begin factually explaining what Occupy points to:

A “1%” oligarchy within economics, government, and media have transferred wealth from the 99% to themselves. This has been, and is today, massive criminal fraud costing the “99%” trillions of their dollars every year.
People who can document these crimes are doing so, AND public civic participation is required to build a brighter future for 100% of Earth’s inhabitants.
Occupy is opportunity for the 99% to recognize the 1%’s crimes centering in money and war (with corporate media to cover-up the crimes), end the crimes through arrests, and create policy for all Earth’s inhabitants.

#67 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,101 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:38 AM

Sounds like it it focused mainly on the Financial takeover

#68 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,492 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

http://www.getabunda...resentation.php
Video at link

This exclusive presentation by Peter Diamandis was done at the exclusive Genius Network Mastermind Network, where top CEO's meet three times per year to discuss changing the their local environment, their business, and the world. Genius Founder Joe Polish was so moved by Peters presentation he has even donated his 1966 Shelby Cobra to help get the word out about this global change that the top eaners know to be true, but the media clouds with negativity. Join us as we change the world, one mind at a time by purchasing a copy of the book Tony Robbins calls "brilliant", and that you are sure to include as one of the most life changing books you have ever read.

The comments indicate the presentation is worth watching

#69 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,492 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:52 AM

http://www.thedailyb...amble-Responses

Foster Gamble on 'Thrive' the Movie, Its Critics and What Can Be Done to Stop the Conspiracy

Daily Bell: Can you give us a synopsis of Thrive?

Foster Gamble: Thrive is an investigation into what is in the way of our thriving and what on Earth it is going to take for humanity to be thriving on a healthy planet. The film starts with an investigation of what we call 'The Code.' The code is a pattern in nature, this donut-shaped toroidal vortex that seems to be, from my studies, the only pattern by which nature sustains a healthy system – and that's quite a statement. Obviously, we live in a pretty large universe and as far as we can tell, at least from the atomic level to the clustering of galaxies, every system organizes in a toroidal form that can sustain itself. So what is being offered to us is a blueprint from nature as to how to design healthy living systems. There is nothing more critical that we need at this point in history.

Later in the film, we get into how to use that as a compass to chart a healthy course. But first of all, once we see the implications of this code – because it turns out that inventors who have been aware of this fundamental pattern in nature have designed devices that mimic this pattern and then can be tuned like a musical instrument and at certain frequencies will start pouring out clean, safe electricity. That's great news, given the way we are polluting our skies and fighting over oil and running out of fossil fuel and all that kind of stuff. So the great news is that those technologies exist. The unfortunate part is that they have all been brutally suppressed by the powers that shouldn't be.

So we go into an exploration: If this code is so important, who else knew about it and who else knows about it? It turns out that core elements of this geometry have been encoded by multiple ancient cultures – by the Egyptians, the Chinese, the Mayans, the Aztecs – over and over again. Knowledge of these codes has been passed on in stories and books and icons, buildings, for millennia so there was something important that they wanted to pass on.

Then, in addition, in a sense from the future, we go into the phenomenon of crop circles. These crop circles are patterns in crops around the world. There have been at least 6,000 of these documented, but the estimates actually go up to about 11,000. Certainly many of them are hoaxes but many of them are absolutely inexplicable with their phenomenology, and their detail, and no footprints on rainy nights. But more importantly, hundreds of these patterns represent, at a very deep level, exactly the same understanding of the geometric patterns of energy that took me a lifetime to even begin to glimpse. So I think, and I suggest in the film, that we are being shown by civilizations more advanced than we are fundamentally how energy works so that instead of ourselves destroying our selves and polluting our planet we can actually learn to come into harmony with these energetic patterns. So that's the first chapter of the movie, The Code.

The second chapter is The Problem, where we really look to see who is suppressing these things and who's destroying our food supply and who's polluting our skies and our water and our soil and who's destroying the economy. We have a major problem here. What's going on? So basically, Chapter 2 is we follow the money upstream, to see who's actually controlling the money. And it turns out those same people, those same organizations – and it's a small group of families – are actually controlling virtually every sector of human endeavor.

Once we establish that, then we go into the next chapter, which is what we call the Global Domination Agenda, because it turns out, as far as I can tell from consistent vast research, the point of the control is not just to make money. These families already have more money than anyone on the planet and they can pretty much print it whenever they want because they run the central banking system as well. But the agenda seems to be to actually take over the lives of all people across the entire planet, which is pretty chilling and sounds like a poor James Bond movie or something – except that it seems to be true, and all the evidence that comes out in the news these days supports that hypothesis.

Given that, the last chapter in the film is Solutions and we really made a strong effort to have half of this movie be about solutions. Rather than scare people under their beds and then in the credits say, have people write your congressperson, buy a Prius, and change your light bulb, we actually looked to say, now that we know what's going on, here are some active solutions and strategy's that we can take, that can turn this thing around, especially given that it's a very small percentage of the population, it's not even the 1%, it's like .0001% of people that are actually perpetrating this agenda. As we wake up, especially through the Internet and we begin to take action, non-violently, especially in the pattern of Gandhi, Martin Luther King, non-violent, non-participation is the key, and movement like Occupy, Anonymous, and aspects of the Tea Party and others are beginning to tap into these principals to take effective actions to turn this thing around.

Daily Bell: You explain toward the end of the movie that there is a cabal trying to shove the world toward global governance, but that it is far broader than any one religious group. Can you explain who is participating?

Foster Gamble: Yes, it is really important that people understand that this is not a religious thing, it's not a ethnic thing, it's not a nationality thing, but it is a group of people fundamentally who saw the potential of the central banking, fiat money scam. In other words a few people get to make up money whenever they want, and of course if they can do that, like the Monopoly game, they're going to be able to buy everybody out eventually. That's what is about to happen, we are almost there. It's taken in this country, since 1913, the creation of the Federal Reserve to devalue the purchasing power of the dollar to almost zero, but it's become a global situation. We're about to see Greek collapse, the Euro collapse and it's coming to this country.

It's not an accident, it's not just incompetence, there is a small group of people, most simply the international bankers and their minions who have a plan, and there's plenty of documentation for this, to create a one-world government, with them in charge. So it's really got the benefits of crony capitalism for them, but also the benefits of kind of communist dictatorship, kind of along the lines of the Chinese model and that's why David Rockefeller really praises the Chinese model, because they get to privatize the profits but socialize the loses, just like we're seeing in this country. The plan is very close to being fulfilled, they have just about taken over every sector of human endeavor, and they've virtually collapsed the entire global economy. Obviously the entire planet is bankrupt, but that's part of the plan. When they bring it all down that's the excuse, when people are running around scared to death, they say, hey, we've got this global structure and this global economy and this one world currency and the UN and NATO will be the organizational units and the police force, and we'll come in and rescue you. It's the classic problem reaction; solution and we are almost there. So we need to wake up and take action right away.

#70 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,492 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:27 PM

http://www.freedominfonetwork.org/

Transcript:
http://pastebin.com/A68LxS4b

#71 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,101 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:04 AM

Film review: Why ‘Thrive’ is best avoided

by Rob Hopkins

What do you do when you are the heir to the Proctor and Gamble fortune and you have spent years surrounding yourself with new agey thinking and conspiracy theories? You make a film like ‘Thrive‘, the latest conspiracy theory movie that is popping up all over the place. I’ve lost count of the number of people who have asked me “have you seen ‘Thrive’?” Well I have now, and, to be frank, it’s dangerous tosh which deserves little other than our derision. It is also a very useful opportunity to look at a worldview which, according to Georgia Kelly writing at Huffington Post, masks “a reactionary, libertarian political agenda that stands in jarring contrast with the soothing tone of the presentation”. Here’s the trailer to give you a taste:

Visually the film is like some kind of Star Trek fan movie crossed with a National Geographic wildlife film, and is largely built around Gamble’s own years of ‘research’ into the question of what it is that “stops life on earth from thriving”. A reasonable question to ask, but his approach can hardly be called ‘research’ due to the low standards he accepts as ‘evidence’ and his all-round lack of critical analysis. His research, such as it is, is cherry-picked to deepen and support his established worldview, rather than the worldview being built from a careful analysis of the evidence. As we’ll see, this is a dangerous foundation.

So here’s the film’s argument in a nutshell. Humanity is killing itself and the world around it because free energy sources are being deliberately kept from us, cures for cancer are being kept from us, all because we are controlled by an invisible elite who want to create a ‘new world order’ to control us all and prevent us from thriving. So let’s look at some of the film’s central arguments in turn.

/more: http://exopermacultu...e-movie-thrive/

This comment of Hopkins, I agree with:

While it has also allowed us to do many good things, energy cannot be seen in isolation from our relationship with other resources. Free energy would mean we would drain the aquifers faster, degrade the soils faster, work our way through the earth’s other depleting resources at an accelerated rate. Nowhere in the film is the idea of limits even mentioned, apart from occasional mentions that believing in ‘scarcity’ is one of our problems

But Hopkins dismisses the idea of a conspiracy, just by saying Gamble is wrong, and he doesn't present enough evidence. (Rob, the necessary evidence is a long, long movie... Like many of your ideas, it does take some work to understand it.)

This part of the review is hard to disagree with:

"It’s not about ‘free energy’, it’s about learning to appreciate what a precious thing energy is and learning to live well with less of it. It’s not about ‘no involuntary taxation’, it’s about taxes that disincentivise the things that are narrowing our future options, and incentivising the things we need to get in place urgently. It’s not about ‘no government’, it’s about truly democratic government using its considerable powers to build resilience, decarbonise society, shift the collective focus."

He goes on (without evidence to back this):
"The few countries in the world that are actually seriously engaging with the climate issue are those with stronger government, not weaker government."

#72 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,101 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:07 AM

#73 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,492 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

I was listening to Clif High.
He was particularly scathing about this Thrive movie.
Don't forget that the elites wish to capture out attention and if we are turning away from the usual alternatives, they need to put out something which lies in the direction we are turning, in order to steer us in the path they wish us to take.

This is the video:

The farmyard animals are breaking free and we ain't going to follow the figureheads they place in our path but some will, so they can keep those under their control.

You can't blame the Illuminati agents for doing what they can to retain control. I guess the appropriate emotion we should have now is compassion for their world is falling apart. But it's tinged with an awful lot of anger :)

#74 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,101 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

Clif's main complaint seems to be that Foster appears to want to build a "cult of personality",
and this is something that he particularly dislikes.

He has made the same complaint against David Wilcock and Ben Fulford.

(And if he knew Jim Sinclair, he could level it at JS too.)

He wonders why someone would spend so much of his own money and be unaware of the Illuminati
symbols that are in the film.

#75 pond life

pond life

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

Just noticed that tyhe full version of Thrive is now up on youtube. No excuses now;)

#76 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,492 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

Lynne Twist, a new money system, real education, government of the people

To: privacy@thrivemovement.com

Dear Foster, Kimberly and the THRIVE movement:

Your public image gave me an impression of two very fine people until you have announced Lynn Twist into the movement. You may not have a surreptitious agenda, perhaps you are just quite naïve. However, I cannot rule out all other possibilities, as the world we live in, is all about power and suppression. And, it can emanate even from lovely faces such as yours.

Power is unfortunately money, and in most countries, a money system has been forged by a few families who have the ability to create their wealth out of nothing and off the backs of the 99%. Money buys armies, soldiers for hire, brown shirts, and politicians, which leads to oppression and has led to the loss of personal power of the 99%. The money created by this private corporation, represents the labor of all humanity which they successfully hijacked in 1913. The idea that removing industrialism is going to eradicate the power mongers is simple ludicrous.

It is the money system which must be removed. The labor of each individual belongs ONLY to them. And every individual needs to earn their own way in this world, not be taken care of by a giant nursery school, by those who have deemed themselves to be superior using the money of the other 99%. The loss of control removes the right of self-determination for each and every person on this planet. Nor can we allow the perpetuation of the fraternities and sororities of the few, currently sequestering the money and power, by skimming a percentage from the 99%.

The idea that socialism will change the society for the better is laughable. I read. I understand history. I am 92 years old. All it will do is further consolidate the wealth and power in the hands of the same families. That is what it has always done. A fair and equitable money system needs to be advanced. Spend some time on that concept and you will arrive at the conclusion that a fair money system will create equality, something socialism never has done or ever will, as Lynn Twist would like you to believe. Lynn Twist is involved with all that is contained in the paragraphs below.

She is a highly paid and supported propagandist who is dedicated to ensuring that the secret plan be advanced with the intent to portray the belief that it will be heaven on earth. She is a known socialist and Marxist. These philosophies have led to the deaths of hundreds of millions throughout history. I served in WWII, and I saw what oppression, socialism, Marxism and Communism looks like first hand.

The continually erosion of personal power through the eradication of jobs, except those that serve to support and perpetuate the secret plan of total dominance and exclusion of a fair money system, has been the cause of the downward trend, leading the destiny of the people to the circular movement of the proverbial drain. The playing field has never been a level one. The educational system has become a school room of ridiculous, mind altering, socialistic propaganda, exemplified in our schools, aided and abetted by the media, movies, (pop-culture), and political behavior. There is no doubt what-so-ever that socialism has been supplanted within the fabric of our society. Search for the tenets of the “Communist Manifest” and you will be amazed to find that all 10 have already been ensconced. Life must offer the chance of personal growth, enhancing personal empowerment through freedom of choice!

The added combination of incessant manufacturing of the need to buy more material goods, in a continual path of a debt-society, and a dependence of goods from China, has been part of the secret plan going back to Richard Nixon, to decrease people’s independence through the dismantling of our burgeoning economy, empowering China’s manufacturing base, which was first enhanced by Roosevelt with his “Great Society,” and ultimately, the Federal Reserve and the ilk that created the control system for world domination. (The Federal Reserve controls the money systems in over 180 countries) The push for dependence vs. independence is one that the socialists have secretly advanced for generations through the many foundations which the Rockefeller family has instituted throughout the years. David Rockefeller personally thanked the press,(additional traitors to humankind) for not reporting on their secret plan. They, by no means, are the only culprits of secrecy, skimming, suppression and domination, but they are one of the main beneficiaries of the skimming. Always follow the money…

There are also technologies which have been suppressed by the same organizations of people of which Lynn Twist seems to be affiliated. Since we are all aware of this, why in the world would anyone want to even consider allowing these same folks to continue their quest, to create the illusion that they serve the greater good? B.S.! We could all have free energy, but that would cut into their skimming and suppressing and controlling of humanity. There are medical technologies that will heal mankind which they have kept hidden from the 99% as well. These socialist by their very actions have spoken volumes of their intent for mankind. The current administration has had the bully-pulpit available to him for 3 ½ years now. Has he opened the new technologies to the people? No. He gave his buddies at Solyndra billions and no solar advancement for the people transpired. No Tesla technologies have been made available either. Ask yourselves, isn’ this irrefutable proof of intent?

Furthermore, the contemporaneous president (now dictator) of the U.S. Corporation, sent his daughter on vacation to Mexico costing the oppressed, out of work, skimmed, taxed-to-death, legislated to the wall,(60 million illegal and unlawful laws and statues) 99%, 2.5 million dollars. He wrote an executive order claiming that everything belongs to the US Corporation, and moreover, signed a law, (NDAA) that even American citizens can be arrested for opposing his philosophies,(no free speech allowed) such as socialism, globalism, climate-change-malarkey, (another skimming tactic) and war as an economy, serving the 1% as the supreme suppression weapon of choice over the other humans on planet earth. If this is not enough, he wants to subject the people of America to a healthcare plan which is patently illegal on its face, and deleterious to the health and well-being of the people. And when asked in an interview if he will give up his own healthcare plan and use the plan he has had devised for the 99%, he would not even answer the question. Lately, it was reported that he told the Supreme Court NOT to find his healthcare plan unconstitutional! It is unequivocally clear. The people at the top do not intend for the 99% to have what they have.

The new enlightenment jargon has been invented as a disguised version of what we already are experiencing. The wolf is simply adjusting his costume because the sheople are on to the game-plan of act III. Hollywood and all other entrenched political, corporate, media, famous (infamous) personality types, are grabbing more and more for themselves, and implementing more methodologies to continue the smoke and mirror delusions of this utopian idea, while living in splendor as the other 99% struggle. You would have to be one of the ranks of those with frontal lobotomies to BELIEVE that their intent is to empower and sustain the 99%. The proof of intent is evident!! This time, no costumes will hide the facts. All past actions and present attempts are out in the open, so even a blind man can see who they are, and what the 1% intend. The emperor is naked Kimberly and Foster.

Lastly, there are no aliens. There are other entities who have been here for millennia, but they are not aliens. This is a fabrication in your movie. If you don’t know this, then do your due diligence. If you do know this, and all else which I laid out in the above message, well you are part of the problem for mankind, and this will soon spread far and wide be it true. I am hoping not.

If you are sincere about the betterment of mankind, let us all see the proof of your true intent! You have a forum now, so use it to implement ideas of independence and true knowledge for all. We live in a Republic, not a Democracy. The law of this country is the Constitution. The only money that is lawful is gold and silver. War can only be declared by the Congress. We have three separate branches of government. The UNITED STATES is a corporation and not the united States of America. The IRS is a Puerto Rican Trust. We have not authorized a dictatorship. What you earn from the sweat of your own brow belongs to YOU and no one else, otherwise, that is THEFT. And finally, the PEOPLE are the controllers of this country. The persons working within the government are subject to the will of the people! There is no shortage of food or other necessities. It is an artificially manufactured concept, perpetrated by the controllers, literally and figuratively. All of this is a consequence of the private Federal Reserve system which has sapped individual wealth through inflation and deflation, bankrupted countries with artificial debt, bought our government and the people in it, waged war for control, theft of resources and denies food and water to those they deem not worthy to live. And lastly, there are not too many people! All of humanity could have a 1 ¼ acre lot in Australia with room to spare, while the rest of the earth would be vacant of humans.

And by all means, disassociate yourselves from known persons aligned with the plan to take control away from the people, instead of showcasing them in conjunction with Thrive. We will be watching to see what you do……….

John

#77 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,101 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:02 AM

Interesting:

Your public image gave me an impression of two very fine people until you have announced ...

Posted Image : Lynn Twist into the movement

The idea that socialism will change the society for the better is laughable. I read. I understand history. I am 92 years old...

She is a highly paid and supported propagandist who is dedicated to ensuring that the secret plan be advanced with the intent to portray the belief that it will be heaven on earth. She is a known socialist and Marxist. These philosophies have led to the deaths of hundreds of millions throughout history. I served in WWII, and I saw what oppression, socialism, Marxism and Communism looks like first hand.

The added combination of incessant manufacturing of the need to buy more material goods, in a continual path of a debt-society, and a dependence of goods from China, has been part of the secret plan going back to Richard Nixon, to decrease people’s independence through the dismantling of our burgeoning economy, empowering China’s manufacturing base, which was first enhanced by Roosevelt with his “Great Society,” and ultimately, the Federal Reserve and the ilk that created the control system for world domination.

#78 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,492 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

It's a combination of Protocols of Zion # 13 and 18.

PoZ#13 is about guiding the masses to form the 'right' opinion
PoZ#18 is about setting up opposition to themselves - the 'controlled' opposition.

By their actions shall you know them.
It's like a lot of disinfo out there (eg the former white hat website).
They mix a lot of truths with a teensy-weensy deadly dose of lies to capture you.

#79 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,101 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:09 AM

Surviving Progress - Full Film / from Martin Scorsese

Film about the risks we pose to our own survival in the name of progress; connecting financial collapse, growing inequality and global oligarchy with the sustainability of mankind.

1 hr 22 mins

#80 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,101 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

ETHOS
Hosted by twice Oscar nominated actor and activist Woody Harrelson, Ethos lifts the lid on a Pandora's Box of systemic issues that guarantee failure in every aspect of our lives, from the environment to our democracy and our own personal liberty.From conflicts of interest in politics to unregulated corporate power, to a military industrial complex that just about owns our government. We cannot change our system until we know how it works and this film, with interviews from some of today's leading thinkers, will show you a simple but powerful way to start making meaningful and sustainable change. We can live in peace and justice in a clean environment and Ethos will show you how.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users