Trillion Dollar Lawsuit - Shaking the Dark Cabal

68 replies to this topic

#41 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:38 AM

(THere's another side to this very complicated story):
EXCERPT
Benjamin,

I have been reading you for a while now and I made my own little investigations on your so call operations to help save the world. I have to admit that the information that I came across about the White Dragon society, stinks. Mr. Hu & his daughter are criminals.

Within the Dragons is Mr Hu, who was asked to leave his post some years ago for his misdemeanors, but he was given the opportunity to nominate his successor. This he did and nominated his daughter to take over from him. Unfortunately, the daughter is worse than the father, thus presenting further problems for the Collateral Accounts and ultimately more control for the rogue element that has infiltrated the Dragons.
. . .
I have much more information about this case but I choose not to give more information for now.
All I wish for you Benjamin, is that you will make the best decisions for yourself and your loved ones.
I do believe that you are a good man, that you really did want to help save the world but the problem is that you are now finding yourself on the wrong side of the fence.

May the light guide your every steps in the right direction.

Peace, emma / http://benjaminfulfo...vilization.html
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#42 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:29 PM

The Story has legs...

Here Sean David Morton reviews the Global Bankster Lawsuit

MP3:

AND - He discusses reports that the Japanese Prime Minister was told by the Russians
that Barak Obama has (quietly) put out an assassination order on Ron Paul, because
Ron Paul was about to reveal the "largest financial heist in history", and the role
of the Fed and the Obama administration in making it happen.

Guess what?
The Fed's misdeads have already been revealed, and here former Democratic Congressman
Alan Grayson describes what happened with Fed bailouts:

http://www.stumbleup...federal-reserve

The Fed has doled out TRILLIONS to its "friends".
More on the opportunism by the big banks:

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#43 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:42 PM

MORE TRUTH ... is pouring out now - this from David Wilcock's site

Posted Image
These bonds exist, my friends.
CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny

Written by David Wilcock .. Monday, 12 December 2011 12:12

It could be the biggest, most explosive story in modern history. We are just starting to put the pieces together and understand what is going on in the occult financial geopolitical scene, and how a 117-nation alliance is working to free the Earth from financial tyranny.

UPDATE, NEXT MORNING: On the same day this article came out, Benjamin Fulford was allegedly detained in a hotel against his will by a "CIA-type group"... and his life may be in danger.

This caused him to miss his appearance on a TV show he was scheduled to be on. The videos are at the end. This could be serious. We pray for Ben's well-being and encourage you to help spread the word. Publicity is protection!

UPDATE, 12:44 AM SAME NIGHT: We just found out that Fulford is alive and OK. He may have been held in the hotel for his own protection, but we do not know yet. More information will follow as soon as we get it and will be updated below.]

IT MAY BE THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO US...

(Continues)
UNQUOTE
/more: http://www.divinecos...uit-end-tyranny

#44 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:48 PM

(From the link, above):

You are about to dive into a story that, for quite some time now, has been nothing but a great-sounding idea -- a wonderful "what if." Almost nothing of this story could be found in the mainstream media.

However, the bizarre origin of the story did briefly find its way into FOX's Glenn Beck show in 2009.

I highly recommend you watch this first, as it will draw you directly into the mystery -- which flickered for the briefest moment in mainstream media, only to disappear into shuddering silence:

Notice that Beck says FOX contacted the Treasury Department about this case, and received an official blow-off letter in response -- basically saying they had "no comment" on this 134 billion dollars in US bonds, seized at the Italian border, as it was "evidence in an ongoing investigation."

Beck then goes on to put up the numbers of which countries hold the largest numbers of US bonds. In order, they are China at 763.5 billion, Japan at 685.9 billion, the United Kingdom at 152.8 billion, Russia at 137.0 billion and Brazil at 126.0 billion.

Based on the public, unclassified numbers, 134.5 billion dollars in US bonds could only have been produced by Russia, the UK, Japan or China... no one else. The amount of money is so huge that if Russia produced it, they would only have 2.5 billion dollars in US bonds left over!

#45 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:09 PM

THE FIRST MAINSTREAM ARTICLE TO EXPLORE THIS STUNNING CASE

Here's an overview of what McCue wrote:

http://www.courthous...12/05/41930.htm

MANHATTAN (CN) - An American expatriate in Bulgaria claims the United Nations, the World Economic Forum, the Office of International Treasury Control and the Italian government conspired with a host of others to steal more than $1.1 trillion in financial instruments intended to support humanitarian purposes.

The 111-page federal complaint involves a range of entities common to conspiracy theorists, including the Vatican Illuminati, the Masons, the "Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission," and the U.S. Federal Reserve.

Plaintiff Neil Keenan claims he was entrusted in 2009 with the financial instruments -- which included U.S. Federal Reserve notes worth $124.5 billion, two Japanese government bonds with a combined face value of $19 billion, and one U.S. "Kennedy" bond with a face value of $1 billion -- by an entity called the Dragon Family, which is a group of several wealthy and secretive Asian families.

"The Dragon family abstains from public view and knowledge, but, upon information and belief, acts for the good and better benefit of the world in constant coordination with higher levels of global financial organizations, in particular, the Federal Reserve System," Keenan claims.

"During the course of its existence over the last century, the Dragon family has accumulated great wealth by having provided the Federal Reserve Bank and the United States Government with asset assignments of gold and silver via certain accounts held in Switzerland, for which it has received consideration in the form of a variety of Notes, Bonds and Certificates such as those described ... that are an obligation of the Federal Reserve System."

Keenan says that with accrued interest the instruments are now worth more than $1 trillion. He says the family designated him as its principal in an effort to select certain registered and authorized Private Placement Investment Programs (PPPs) for the benefit of unspecified global humanitarian efforts.

In his remarkable complaint, Keenan claims that the U.S. government [received] enormous amounts of money -- delivered in gold and other precious metals -- from the Dragon Family many years ago, and that the money was placed into the Federal Reserve System for the benefit and underwriting support of the dollar, "which was to become and currently remains the global reserve currency"....

The complaint alleges a complicated history with many moving parts and scores of internationally known and unknown characters, the sum of which is that Keenan claims he was entrusted with billions of dollars in bonds by the Dragon Family....
. . .
[Keenan] claims that as the conspiracy continued to unfold, various high level officials repeatedly offered him a bribe of $100 million to "release" the instruments without disclosing their theft to the Dragon family, and to allow the instruments to be converted to a so-called UN "Sovereign Program" wholly under the auspices, protection and umbrella of the sovereign immunity enjoyed by the defendants.

Other defendants include UN General Secretary Ban Ki-Moon, Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, Giancarlo Bruno, who is identified as head of the banking industry for the World Economic Forum, Italy's ambassador to the UN Cesare Maria Ragaflini, Ray C. Dam, president of the Office of International Treasury Control, and David A. Sale, the deputy chief of the council for the cabinet of the OITC.

Keenan seeks the return of the stolen instruments, punitive damages and court costs on multiple claims of fraud, breach of contract and violation of international law.

He is represented by William H. Mulligan Jr., with Bleakley, Platt & Schmidt of White Plains, N.Y.

#46 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:44 PM

Fulford/Wilcock mp3 available

Just under halfway into this, BF talks about how "official estimates" of how much Gold is in existence are wrong. He says the actual amount may be 9-10 times as much (!)

If he is right, and the Illuminati hold much of the Gold, then maybe the Gold bugs are being "played" by some well-known Gold gurus, who are doing their best to create buyers for Illuminati Gold when (at some future day) they choose to unload.

Worst of all might be a Gold-backed currency, so that these illuminati villains (if they exist, and if they hold vast amounts of gold) would be able to unload all their Gold at a high fixed price, and then convert it into cheap earning assets.

(I have expressed this point of view here before, and it has been ridiculed by some, but I think BF's comments and the lawsuit he has been reporting on, shows there may be something to my warnings.)

#47 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:34 AM

DISBELIEF IS WIDESPREAD

There's still plenty of disbelief on this case - here's an example,
a comment posted on Wilcock's site:

jballz / December 14, 2011 : A Complex Fraud
Hi,

This is a complex fraud, to which I am certain Mr. Wilcock/Cayce is an unwitting participant. At least, I hope so.

In 1934, the US national debt was less than $30 billion. There would have been no reason, justification, or remote plausibility for $134 billion in US (or "FRB") debt to be issued in 1934. It never happened, these bonds don't exist.

Anyone can file a lawsuit. This one gets filed periodically...the Morganthau scam:

http://www.quatloos....nthau_bonds.htm

It of course is dismissed once the ludicrous nature of the claim is sufficiently established by any respondent.

Why would anyone bother to file a fictitious suit? That's the convincer to set the scam in motion. It goes like this-

Many years ago the Monna Lisa was famously stolen from the Louvre. The man who stole it, prior to doing so, painted six duplicates of the Mona Lisa.

He then found six art collectors and asked them, if I steal you the Mona Lisa, will you buy it?

The six who agreed were informed by the thief shortly before he stole it.

Once they read the headlines that the Mona Lisa had been stolen as the thief had promised, they lined up to eacvh purchase theor forged version without hesitation. The real Mona eventually got back to the Louvre.

Somewhere, someone is being swindled into buying fake 1934 issue bonds at a HUGE discount to face value, convinced by this lawsuit they are the real deal.

By the time they dicover they are forgeries and this case is tossed, the con artists wil be long gone and the swindled will be to implicated/ humiliated to even mention it.

Mr. Wilcock, with respect, you really need some guidance in the world if you're going to be a prophet type.

[Moderator: In order to disprove this, you will have to go much, much farther than that. David Guyatt's site, deepblacklies.co.uk, is a great place to start, as David indicated.]

#48 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:31 AM

A DEATH THREAT has been issued to David Wilcock.

This information seems to have triggered it:

Fulford/Wilcock mp3 available

Here on a Proj.C podcast, you can hear that Wilcock has been deeply impacted by this threat - He says: "They have put a bounty on my head", for having the Book of Maklumat:

He says he must survive the next 3-4 days, or certain information will be released.

I DO NOT THINK such emotion can be faked.

"Don't make me do this, Please!" he says.

#49 John Doe

John Doe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

A DEATH THREAT has been issued to David Wilcock.

This information seems to have triggered it:

Here on a Proj.C podcast, you can hear that Wilcock has been deeply impacted by this threat - He says: "They have put a bounty on my head", for having the Book of Maklumat:

MP3 :

He says he must survive the next 3-4 days, or certain information will be released.

I DO NOT THINK such emotion can be faked.

"Don't make me do this, Please!" he says.

Really?

I watched that testimony at the time. I believed her, I mean, why would an innocent young girl like that lie about such horrific things?

Later, it emerged that........

Her father was the Kuwaiti ambassador to the USA; he is sitting right next to her during the hearing but he pretends not to know her.

Nayirah (testimony) refers to the controversial testimony given before the non-governmental Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990, by a female who provided only her first name, Nayirah. In her emotional testimony, Nayirah stated that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die. Though reporters did not then have access to Kuwait, her testimony was regarded as credible at the time and was widely publicized. It was cited numerous times by United States senators and the president in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War.

Her story was initially corroborated by Amnesty International and testimony from evacuees. Following the liberation of Kuwait, reporters were given access to the country and found the story of stolen incubators unsubstantiated.

http://en.wikipedia....rah_(testimony)

Keep an open mind, but never stop questioning.
"Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." Bill Hicks

Just as I start getting my head together, my body starts falling apart (anon).

#50 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

Really?

I watched that testimony at the time. I believed her, I mean, why would an innocent young girl like that lie about such horrific things?

Is that the best comment you can come up with?
This story has nothing at all to do with David Wilcock and the death threat he received.
Wilcock is one of the few who took the story seriously, investigated it deeply, and became involved enough to bring out new information. In fact, he talks about how much Gold exists in the world- a subject which should be of more than passing interest to most folks who read and post on this website.

If there is 100X is much gold on this planet as "official estimates", then that is bound to make some difference to the price. Looking the story that Wilcock reveals is much more important than posting irrelevant information about the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador.

#51 John Doe

John Doe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:56 AM

Is that the best comment you can come up with?
This story has nothing at all to do with David Wilcock and the death threat he received.
Wilcock is one of the few who took the story seriously, investigated it deeply, and became involved enough to bring out new information. In fact, he talks about how much Gold exists in the world- a subject which should be of more than passing interest to most folks who read and post on this website.

If there is 100X is much gold on this planet as "official estimates", then that is bound to make some difference to the price. Looking the story that Wilcock reveals is much more important than posting irrelevant information about the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador.

Sorry Dr.B, not commenting on whether Wilcox is legit or not, just the comment you made saying you didn't think "such emotion can be faked".

The example I gave shows clearly that emotional addresses aren't always what they seem, yet they get the result they are intending.

It could be argued that this particular example resulted in the loss of 100' of 1000 of lives, ten years of children dying, and another war that cost many more lives. I would class that as quite significant.
"Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." Bill Hicks

Just as I start getting my head together, my body starts falling apart (anon).

#52 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:38 PM

excerpt from Benjamin Fulford on Nov. 8:

...evidence something known as the Book of Maklumat. This is a book that details the historical ownership of much of the world’s gold by a group of Asian royal families. They also have copies of the original cash certificates and evidence of how this money was transferred to the custodianship of the Government of United States for the use on behalf of the international community. This evidence is icing on the cake in a lawsuit that will prove the private owners of the Federal Reserve Board stole this money and have been using it illegally for over 50 years.

/see: http://www.godlikepr...sage1708029/pg1

#53 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

Sorry Dr.B, not commenting on whether Wilcox is legit or not, just the comment you made saying you didn't think "such emotion can be faked".

The example I gave shows clearly that emotional addresses aren't always what they seem, yet they get the result they are intending.

I still do not think his emotion was faked - In fact, I think he would have been embarrassed by his reaction if he had not been so caught up in the emotion of the moment. Here's another who agrees with me:

Re: david wilcock - death threat / lindabaker on Fri Dec 16, 2011
This Fulford story line continues to be intriguing to say the least. Whether or not Fulford, or David Wilcock or for that matter, Kerry Cassidy, are being deliberately manipulated by "the cabal" remains to be seen. The lawsuit referred to on David's blog, the one out of White Plains, New York, is indeed real.

I know one thing about the interview to be true: David was truly frightened to his core. Why do I know this? I have professionally coached hundreds upon hundreds of actors, young and old. Unless David has secretly studied the Meisner technique for at least three years, he couldn't have faked that emotional episode. If anyone wants the technical details, I could provide them. Now, having said that I fully believe David's emotions were real, I also know that Kerry is a Meisner graduate. The plot thickens.

/source: http://www.themistso...ck-death-threat

But even if the emotion was genuine, it does not mean that "revelations" that he has made true (of course.) What is significant about this story is that it is yet another brick in a wall that may be used to build a case against the financial elites seeking to hold onto their privileges. Even if people do not believe the story, it will make them think more deeply about who is in control of the world, and who will truly benefit most from a sharp rise in Gold prices.

#54 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:33 AM

One of the best summaries of the court case and the stories around it

Sean David Morton on AFR- 12/19/2011 / Monday

MP3:

In this recent podcast on AFR, Sean David Morton pulls the facts together rather well.

The upshot: Ben Fulford's bizarre and almost unbelievable stories of the past 2-3 years seems to be consistent with allegations in the CV#8500 Legal case. We have certainly learned much of the (supposed) background of the Dragon families, the bankruptcy of the US in the 1930's, and how the Fed and a mostly-unelected group of powerful people may have gained control of so much of the world's gold.

Let's hope that the remaining part of BF's story, the coming liberation from the Dark Cabal is also true

#55 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:11 AM

I know some here would agree with this comment from Clif High's website:

ARE THE PLAYERS (in this drama) Being played ??

The language within the suit is written such (in my opinion as a self educated, unschooled linguist) as to proffer a story, and not as a valid (or 'real') attempt to pursue correcting an injustice in the legal system. In this regard it is my opinion that the lawsuit is 'not real'. Other problems within the structure of the suit make it plain that it will be summarily dismissed as a case without 'standing' in the legal meaning of that word. It does not read like a real case with legs, and rather presents itself as a legal straw dog with a hidden purpose in a wider plot such as supporting a disinformation and distraction campaign. Or other, larger than itself, strategy.

So the attentive reader of both the Guide for Con Artists and Manipulators, and the 'lawsuit to end the NWO' is left with several questions. The more obvious; "just who is playing David and Kerry? Is it Ben Fulford? or is he merely another victim of the 'third party deceiver' tactic?

/more: http://www.halfpasth.../breakdown.html

#56 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:11 AM

How Much Gold Stock is There Really?

Somewhere between 1,200,000 tonnes and 2,500,000 tonnes would seem to be a reasonable and conservative estimate.  Obviously it could go way beyond 2,500,000 tonnes.  What is beyond doubt is that 170,000 tonnes barely represents the tip of the iceberg of the world’s gold stock.  Let us be rid of this figure once and for all.  It is a folly to keep repeating an obvious error as though it were fact.[/i]

/source: http://www.goldstand...s-there-really/

So.
Those who talk about 2 million tonnes of Gold are not crazy.

Can you open your mind enough to read the story that David Wilcock tells?
He starts this way...

This is the biggest secret. This is the real history of the global financial system. This is the story that almost got me killed. This is a small taste of how the blueprint for global control was meticulously followed... over the course of hundreds of years.

ASIA: WHERE THE WHOLE STORY BEGINS

The greatest secret in the world, as I have now discovered, is that "Gold is as Plentiful as Sand." This is obviously an exaggeration, but apparently not by much. It has been truly stunning for me to uncover this information.

All this gold had to be confiscated, by a vast method of worldwide deception, in order to pave the way for a "New World Order" -- where money could be created out of thin air.

To truly understand this highly secretive battle that has led to "The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny," you have to go back in time.

Everything ultimately becomes East Versus West in this grand "Illuminati" game -- as I finally now understand.

My investigation of this story led to direct threats against my life, relayed by one of my top insiders. Therefore I take this very seriously... and I don't want to leave anything out.

/continues: http://divinecosmos....-end-tyranny-ii

WARNING : his story gets pretty wild, and as he says:

"Some people may be laughing at this now, but I don't think they have a whole lot of time left to remain ignorant of these things."

SO READ IT for amusement maybe

#57 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:44 PM

A separate and larger lawsuit will soon come to light - says Wilcock

EVERYONE'S LIFE WILL IMPROVE

Everyone's life on Earth will dramatically improve if what Jade Lion is telling me is true.

This case, and its eventual outcome, is a completely separate issue from the trillion-dollar lawsuit I covered in Part One.

The trillion-dollar lawsuit is perfectly provable and on public record.

The 286-trillion-dollar lawsuit, on the other hand, occurred in secrecy -- and I have no way of proving it is true at this point.

However, other top insiders have since confirmed that this is very real, and it will probably go public by the Spring.

Another insider referred to the time we are about to head into as a "Reset Point" -- and said it has huge significance for life on Earth.

KEEP IT HIDDEN

The Elders obviously felt it was vital to China's national security that they not reveal where this vast supply of gold was... or how much of it they really had.

According to JL, China still has vastly more gold reserves than they have been able to mine in the last few thousand years.

Had the Elders revealed this secret, they may not have been able to maintain the illusion that gold was a highly valuable, highly rare commodity.

The Elders had a key strategic advantage by having a nearly limitless supply of the one thing everyone in the world could agree was "real money".

It is also possible that the Elders brought a gold-synthesizing technology with them, and still use it to this day.

This could explain why other insiders have scratched their heads and said if such secret mines really did exist, they surely should have known about them.

(same source)

#58 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:54 PM

AN ALTERNATIVE VIEW OF HISTORY - from David Wilcock's article

INVESTING IN THE "NEW WORLD" TO BALANCE THE POWER EQUATION

JL told me that the Asians were secretly financing the buildup and development of the United States -- well before the American Revolution of 1776.

The people behind the American Revolution obviously had their own agenda, as we now know -- but in order to create a massive development project on such a vast scale, they needed an investor... with deep pockets.

The Founding Fathers signed separate, secret contracts for each shipment of gold they received. The Elders fully expected to be paid back for the gold they were shipping out... in time.

They knew it would take many years to build the United States up to the point where it would be fully self-sustaining and profitable on its own -- but it was necessary to balance the power equation in the world.

Shiploads of gold, averaging 2000 metric tons per trip, were routinely being sent to the United States. This gold was secretly used as collateral by the United States Treasury to issue currency -- financing an unprecedented industrial expansion.

The United States made sure not to give away any of the gold. It was secretly stashed in Mexico and elsewhere as time went on -- including places in Asia that were mutually agreed upon for safe keeping.

This secret buildup reached its peak in the 1800s. For almost an entire century, I was told that the United States received as much as two thousand metric tons of gold per month. Every shipload generated a completely separate contract and debt to be repaid.

Posted Image
/wiki info: First Transcontinental Railroad

THE TRANSCONTINENTAL RAILROAD -- A KEY ASIAN INVESTMENT

If you're not paying attention in American history class, you could easily miss that one day where your teacher talks about how Chinese "slaves" were largely responsible for building the first transcontinental railroad between 1863 and 1869.

The slang name for these laborers was the "Coolies". Apparently they were the best at shimmying down ropes, planting dynamite in holes cut in the rock, lighting the dynamite and climbing back up the ropes fast enough to avoid getting blown up.

The reality is very different. The "Coolies" were not slaves at all. They were highly-skilled professional builders sent over from Asia. The Chinese didn't trust Americans to do the job. They sent over their own people to make sure everything went smoothly.

/see: http://divinecosmos....-end-tyranny-ii

#59 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,920 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:05 PM

ONE MORE IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE (from David Wilcock)

In Part One, we described how the Kuomintang dynasty in China moved gold to Taiwan to protect it from being stolen by the Japanese in the "Golden Lily" plundering program.

JL is not aware of any shipments of gold that were sent to the US for safe keeping in 1938.

These shipments may have been from a separate faction of the Dragon Family, or it may just be that JL is unaware of this aspect of the Elders' plans.

JL did tell me that the Elders have the full backing and support of the Chinese military -- and this massive, outstanding US gold debt is causing "absolute terror" in the halls of government.

They know this has to go public -- and soon -- and once it does, people will be so pissed off that they genuinely fear for their lives.

Let's stop here -- just so you have something to read while I keep working.

In Part Three, which I will release as soon as possible, I will return to our central theme, which is far more documentable -- how the "Illuminati" tried to double-cross the Celestials, created a worldwide magic printing press, and almost succeeded.

#60 Mugged Saver

Mugged Saver

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:11 PM

Former Lloyds bosses to be sued over HBOS takeover
Sir Victor Blank and Eric Daniels, the former chairman and chief executive of Lloyds Banking Group, are to be sued in the US courts by American shareholders unhappy at the bank’s takeover of HBOS at the height of the credit crisis.

http://www.telegraph...S-takeover.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users