Trillion Dollar Lawsuit - Shaking the Dark Cabal

68 replies to this topic

#21 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:41 AM

Is this the same guy? Or just the same name? (same name - I reckon. This guy is in Ireland)

Posted Image
Neil Keenan
Neil trained with McCann FitzGerald, Solicitors and qualifed in 1994... Neil has long experience in company law and corporate governance and has written and spoken widely on these topics, he is also experienced in mergers and acquisitions, business turnaround and reconstruction, venture capital and private equity, joint ventures and commercial contracts. Neil has worked on some significant transactions which has occured in the Irish market in recent years...
e: neilk@lkgsolicitors.ie

/see: http://www.lkgsolici...e/the-team.html

=== ===

(there are more Neil Keenans ...)

Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP | Attorneys | Neil Keenan
http://www.willkie.com/NeilKeenan - CachedCorporate and Financial Services Education. 2009, University of Notre Dame, J.D.; 2006, College of the Holy Cross, B.A.. Bar Admissions New York, 2010 ...

Benjamin Fulford: Neil Keenan and Keith Scott, 9/14/2011 | The ...
2012indyinfo.com/.../benjamin-fulford-neil-keenan-and-keith... - Cached14 Sep 2011 – Neil Keenan and Keith Scott. Posted by Benjamin on his blog, 9/14/2011. http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/. This letter came in and confirms ...

Neil Keenan | LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com/pub/neil-keenan/7/164/300 - Cached
Washington D.C. Metro Area - Partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers
View Neil Keenan's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Neil Keenan discover inside ...

Neil Keenan | Facebook
www.facebook.com/nkeenan21 - CachedNeil Keenan studied at Davis & Elkins College, lives in Baltimore, Maryland and is from Baltimore, Maryland. Join Facebook to connect with Neil Keenan and ...

Neil Keenan | Facebook
www.facebook.com/neil.keenan3 - CachedNeil Keenan has worked at Youthworks Outdoor Ministry Apprenticeship (Trainee), ... Join Facebook to connect with Neil Keenan and others you may know.

Neil Keenan - a New York, New York (NY) Corporate and Financial ...
pview.findlaw.com/view/4283795_1?channel=MYCA - Cached2 Jun 2011 – When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal ...

Lawyer Neil Keenan - New York Attorney - Avvo.com
http://www.avvo.com/...an-3811425.html - CachedNeil Keenan has been licensed to practice law in NY since 2010. Compare Neil Keenan to other ... Endorse a fellow lawyer, get more visits to your profile ...
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#22 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:51 AM

(From AboveTopSecret):

Well, apparently the law firm referenced in the PDF file is legit. The judge that stamped it is also legit.
I would wonder why these people would put their reputation on the line to perpetuate a hoax, if in fact it is a hoax?:

+ BPS Law
+ Judge Holwell

edit on 25-11-2011 by sheepslayer247

/see: http://www.abovetops...hread779568/pg1
=== === ===

(from the Court Documents, Keenan's lawyer is):

William H. Mulligan, Jr. : Profile
Bleakley Platt & Schmidt, LLP (ie.: BPS)
One North Lexington Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
(914) 949-2700
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#23 THEBIGMAN

THEBIGMAN

Quant Flaps

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:14 PM

This made me go cross-eyed and think "WTF?":

http://ftalphaville....ame-banks-gain/

I'm all for "fighting the fear" - trying to filter out the alarmist nonsense regarding the financial system, but when I see such "creative accountancy"... well... it doesn't take a genius to assume it's gonna end very badly.

We can not sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

#24 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:54 PM

BEN FULFORD EXPLAINS his involvement in this story

My colleague the Forbes Moscow Bureau Chief Paul Klebnikov was murdered because, unknown to him, he was getting too close to the same cabal.

Posted Image

Later, I confronted former Japanese Finance Minister Heizo Takenaka about his role in handing control of Japan's savings to a cabal of Western oligarchs (I have a video of the meeting). After this, Takenaka sent a self-described assassin to tell me I could join the cabal and become Finance Minister of Japan or else be murdered (I have this on tape). He also said the cabal wanted to kill 4 billion people in order to "save the environment."

At this point an Asian secret society approached me and offered protection. I told them to urge Asian and other countries to stop financing the cabal's war machine.

That is when the current financial war began to rage. The cabal tried to jack up food and oil prices. The Asians responded by buying commodities futures and demanding physical delivery.

As the war raged on, I was contacted by senior members of Western intelligence/defense agencies who explained they were also battling the same cabal. These are the people who have been seeking justice ever since the cabal assassinated President Kennedy.
The "white hats," in the Western military/intelligence complex then asked for help in bankrupting the cabal's source of power: The Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate. They wanted to do this by cashing trillions of dollars worth of gold backed bonds in order to jump-start a new metals backed financial system that would replace the Feds.
The P2 Masonic lodge offered to help and the bonds were put into the custody of Daniele Dal Bosco, their representative.

Later I was invited to Italy by the P2 Freemason lodge. While in Milan, I came down with a violent lung sickness that nearly killed me. Sources in the CIA told me the cabal had tried to kill me with a virus and that I was "not meant to leave Italy alive."

Dal Bosco then absconded with the bonds and took them to an organization known as the OITC. According to CIA and NSA intercepts, Dal Bosco also hired professional hit men to have me assassinated. Two teams of professional assassins, one Italian and one South Korean, were subsequently spotted near my house in Tokyo.

The cabal was hoping to keep the financial system under their control by using the OITC to provide them with a veneer of legitimacy. By all reports the nominal head of the OITC, R.C. Dam, is a very nice person. He was also at one point given the job of custodian of a pool of gold belonging to a large group of countries and royal families. President Suharto of Indonesia was the original custodian but he was murdered by the cabal not long after they killed Kennedy.

/more: http://abundanthope....ark-Cabal.shtml
=== ===

Posted Image

MORE, on Fulford's involvement from David Wilcock:

QUITE A REMARKABLE STORY

I have carefully followed the Benjamin Fulford story since he first emerged on the Internet a few years ago -- and have interviewed him several times now myself. Our most recent interview appeared on September 16th, here at divinecosmos.com.

It is quite a remarkable tale -- wherein a former Asia-Pacific bureau chief for Forbes Magazine stumbles into the dark world of international finance and control, and ends up becoming a key player in opposing it.

Fulford discovered this quasi-governmental group had genocidal plans for humanity -- and were siphoning off massive amounts of money from the Japanese economy that could have been used to end poverty and environmental destruction.

He was then contacted by positive Asian secret societies who have been resisting the Old World Order. Now, with an English-speaking Westerner they could trust, these people were able to get the truth out to the Western world.

Since these early days, their alliance has grown dramatically -- to the point now that apparently 100 different countries are aligned in their efforts to overthrow the Old World Order and restore peace and prosperity to the people of this planet.

It is not easy for these resistance groups to communicate publicly, due to the extensive use of murder, threats, bribery and blackmail by the Old World Order. As soon as anyone sticks their neck out, their head could easily get chopped off.

Fulford claims to have survived multiple attempts on his life, and still lives to tell this amazing tale of international intrigue.

#25 Chartered Surveyor

Chartered Surveyor

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:40 PM

I remember reading Bens web site were he asks for donations to fund his research. I find that a bit strange when he claims he is backed by a group of Asian elite.

#26 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

President Kennedy, the Federal Reserve and Executive Order 11110

by Cedric X

“The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizens of this plight.” — President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - In a speech made to Columbia University on Nov. 12, 1963, ten days before his assassination!

Posted Image

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificates were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the government the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued. The Final Call has learned that the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it? Virtually all of the nearly $6 trillion in debt has been created since 1963, and if a U.S. president had utilized Executive Order 11110 the debt would be nowhere near the current level. Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to future presidents who would think to eliminate the U.S. debt by eliminating the Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money.

/more: http://www.jesus-is-..._by_bankers.htm

#27 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:52 PM

THOUSANDS of bankers (& politicians) to go to jail ? / That's one man's view...

"It is probably true that Keenan's motives when he originally started the quest for justice, enormous compensation and the return of the assets entrusted to him, his motives most likely were profit oriented. However, in his pursuit of this compensation, and through his association with Keith Scott, he gained a greater understanding of how the collateral accounts work, how they are being fraudulently used by criminal bankers, how these bankers are in turn robbing National Treasuries and robbing hard working people, the realization dawned on him that he had a responsibility to use his case to bring those issues to the attention of the people, to expose the criminality in our banking and political systems and to repair these problems.

When one understands all of the above, Keenan is actually an enemy of corruption, theft, fraud, lies and deception within public institutions, both financial and political, that combine to rob us all. This makes him a very strange public enemy.

Keenan's lawyer filed a civil suit because it is true that Keenan intends to profit handsomely, as indeed he should from his just compensation claims. But more than that, Keenan has the evidence he needs, which is open to be disputed, then let us go to the screens that give up nothing but facts and let us see what happened with various assets and whose finger prints are on the theft of them or misuse of them. My bet is that thousands on thousands of bankers and politicians will be heading to jail. I do not know who you are Truthful Reader, but I can see you may well be one of those whose eventual destiny is a very long time in jail."

/more: http://www.rumormill...cgi?read=222782

#28 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:15 PM

THOUSANDS of bankers to go to jail ? / That's one man's view...
...My bet is that thousands on thousands of bankers and politicians will be heading to jail"
/more: http://www.rumormill...cgi?read=222782

Could this be one who will be fighting to stay out of jail ?

Reports: Rep. Barney Frank to retire
Posted Image
Massachusetts Rep. Barney Frank, the former chairman of the influential House Financial Services Committee, will not seek re-election next year, several news outlets are reporting this morning.

Frank's office has not yet confirmed the reports. The Associated Press reports he will hold a 1 p.m. news conference in Newton, Mass.

The Democrat chaired the financial services committee from 2007 until his party lost its House majority in the 2010 election.

Frank, first elected to Congress in 1980, is known as a principal architect of the country's biggest overhaul of the banking and financial-industry regulations since the Depression. The 2010 law was aimed at preventing another meltdown of the financial services industry. It also created a new agency to protect consumers from unfair lending practices.

Frank, 71, is known for his sharp intellect and intense, rapid-fire delivery during congressional debates. He also has gained attention as an openly gay member of the House; a 2009 biography by Stuart Weisberg is subtitled: The Story of America's Only Left-Handed, Gay, Jewish Congressman

/more: http://content.usato...nk-retirement/1
=== ===

Posted Image
Newt Gingrich:
""If you want to put people in jail, I want to second what Michele said, you ought to start with Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. And let's look at the politicians who created the environment, the politicians who profited from the environment and the politicians who put this country in trouble," Newt Gingrich said at the Bloomberg/Washington Post Republican debate on Tuesday."

/video: http://www.realclear...nk_in_jail.html

Newt was endorsed (as a Presidential candidate today) by the Manchester guardian.

(Once Frank's in jail, they will need to fire up a "hot poker" / end of comment)

#29 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:32 PM

Big Move Up in stocks
...Hong Kong shares rose 2.0 per cent on Monday as traders welcomed a report that the International Monetary Fund could provide Italy with an US$800 billion bailout.

Here's THE BIG RISK that got the IMF to take action...

In US trading, Commerzbank was worth $8.87 a share on Friday 4th March 2011. By Friday 25th November 2011 you could buy it on the NASDAQ for $1.66. This represents a capital destruction of more than 81% in less than nine months. For the Commerzbank share price to grow back from where it is now to where it was in March 2011 would require a 434% increase in value. This is Germany's second biggest bank after Deutsche Bank. Commerzbank's share price collapse has taken its market capitalisation to an even lower level than was reached during the pan-global banking panic of March 2009.

Is the collapse of Commerzbank going to take down the EuroZone? An implosion of Europe’s €31 trillion* Rothschild-poisoned fiat-banking nexus is imminent.

Financial bad news contagion has sparked from the periphery to the EuroZone core in one jump. German Bund yields have risen to 59 basis points above Swedish bonds since the spectacular failure of Germany's latest bond auction on Wednesday 23rd November 2011. On the international markets, German debt has been abruptly demoted below Swiss, Nordic, Japanese and US debt.

/see: http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/
==== ====

*€31 trillion is a very big number !
I think it must be the total assets of all the Rothschild-related European banks.
They all lend to each other (and other R-Group entities), and probably hold equity in each other. So a collapse of a key bank in the group cold bring the other banks down too.

Christine Lagarde at the IMF must be cery aware of this, and that may be why the IMF moved over the weekend.

Commerzbank is up almost 5% today, but hardly out-of-the-woods : CRZBY-chart

#30 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:47 AM

The Monaco Meetings - Aug. 30, 2011
(It is part of the story, not yet told on this thread)

"We are going to break into the global collateral account and make sure that the White Hats have enough money..."

The gathering was a powerful invitation-only colloquium, hosted by Switzerland, which started on dry land in the Principality of Monaco & Monte-Carlo, and then moved onto a major naval vessel in adjacent international waters.

Nations represented at the meeting in an official government capacity included Switzerland, The Netherlands, China, Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Venezuela and several Gulf Cooperation Council states. Various positive transnational power groupings were also present, such as the White Dragon Society and the US Pentagon-CIA-NSA reform faction (referenced further down this page under a separate heading).

Certain negative fiat-casino players were strenuously refused entry. These included the recently deposed Japanese Prime Minister, Naoto Kan, the Managing Director of the IMF, Christine Lagarde, and all members of the US Nazi-continuum (the Rockefeller-Kissinger-Bush syndicate).

For Jay Rockefeller it was like being thrown out of his own funeral. Having last year lost Europe to the Rothschilds, and more recently lost Japan to the White Dragon Society, he was now physically and forcibly removed from the Monaco Colloquium by agents acting for the US Pentagon White Hats.

Initially resorting to patrician Illuminati bluster, Rockefeller attempted to talk his way into the Monaco meeting. He was rebuffed. "Do you know who I am?" he demanded. "Yes, I know who you are. You are nobody," said the host's man at the door. "The Old World Order is out and a New World Order is about to begin." Rockefeller raged to no effect and was informed that this was now a brave new world for the young; old mummies like him were merely dust to be swept away.

/source: http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/

(It's all part of the "wild ride" we may be in now.)

#31 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,423 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:45 AM

Bloomberg spilling some beans here
http://www.bloomberg...-in-income.html

But it's only billions. Surely there's trillions hiding somewhere which we have still to uncover ....

Secret Fed Loans Helped Banks Net $13B

The Federal Reserve and the big banks fought for more than two years to keep details of the largest bailout in U.S. history a secret. Now, the rest of the world can see what it was missing.

The Fed didn’t tell anyone which banks were in trouble so deep they required a combined $1.2 trillion on Dec. 5, 2008, their single neediest day. Bankers didn’t mention that they took tens of billions of dollars in emergency loans at the same time they were assuring investors their firms were healthy. And no one calculated until now that banks reaped an estimated $13 billion of income by taking advantage of the Fed’s below-market rates ....

Saved by the bailout, bankers lobbied against government regulations, a job made easier by the Fed, which never disclosed the details of the rescue to lawmakers even as Congress doled out more money and debated new rules aimed at preventing the next collapse.

A fresh narrative of the financial crisis of 2007 to 2009 emerges from 29,000 pages of Fed documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act and central bank records of more than 21,000 transactions. While Fed officials say that almost all of the loans were repaid and there have been no losses, details suggest taxpayers paid a price beyond dollars as the secret funding helped preserve a broken status quo and enabled the biggest banks to grow even bigger.

#32 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:18 AM

Bloomberg spilling some beans here
http://www.bloomberg...-in-income.html
"...banks were in trouble so deep they required a combined $1.2 trillion on Dec. 5, 2008, their single neediest day."

Dec. 5, 2008 wasn't the exact low - But that money helped to "brake" the downwards momentum in stocks.

Trading near that day : SPY-chart : XLF-chart : BAC-chart

Posted Image

#33 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:07 AM

David Wilcock has made a line-by-line review of the Legal Documents,
and his reactions are similar to some of my own - How real can this be, if there are so many obvious "problems" and "errors" in the story that is laid out:

Posted Image

"...The OITC website is painfully amateur and obviously fraudulent. It forced me to reload my entire browser in 32-bit mode to run the videos. There are lots of obvious grammatical errors. The two “videos” are both very amateur Power Point presentations that anyone could have easily cooked up on their PC. The Illuminati-based symbol at the beginning of the first video is too obvious and therefore appears to be deliberately planted to make conspiracy theorists think they “found something.”

The document refers to the OITC as if it were a real entity, or at least constructed as part of a front for an elaborate scam. However, a quick Wikipedia search on “Office of International Treasury Control” reveals that the same people named in the lawsuit appear to have been involved in fraudulent activity, including an attempt to finance Fiji with billions of dollars that did not materialize.

All those are the principal negatives. The idea that so much content would be plagiarized from Wikipedia in a lawsuit that the future of humanity is supposedly riding on seems troubling to me. If I were paying a lawyer 400 an hour, I would at least expect that “due diligence” would require him to rewrite those sentences, or add something inspired by our knowledge of this organization on an insider level that supersedes whatever is public on Wikipedia."

/see post #194: http://www.greenener...ic=11307&st=180

==== ====

"The OITC website is painfully amateur and obviously fraudulent"
Sure. I think most folks would have that reaction.
There are some things like this:
The OITC is "the largest single owner of gold and platinum bullion in the World, in addition to being a major owner of Bank Debenture Securities, International Treasuries, cash and other forms of securities, all of which are recorded as assets of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility..."

There's no evidence at all for such a grandiose claim.
Why make such a massive claim if you can back it up in no way?

#34 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:38 AM

Wilcock then goes on to reveal some "truths" of his own:

"All that being said, I have direct insider knowledge of how the Bretton Woods / international banking system really works. There is a LOT of info in this document that is accurate about how the system runs and is NOT public. In fact, I was told never to type in certain keywords online as it will get the SEC tracking you as someone who “knows”. I do believe this is true.

There is no question that the BRICS alliance is rising up against the Old World Order. There is no question that they are planning on launching their own financial system. There is no question that a large number of underground bases have been completely cleared of materiel and personnel as of the end of September."

/see (as above)

#35 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:10 AM

Continuing...
DW mentions a film that I had not heard of, and says he plans to interview Ben Fulford:

I must say that this is a hyper-complex legal document. It does not have grammatical errors (I found one) and is highly intricate. It also names many people by their full name and gives detailed allegations. The effort it would take to fake something of this complexity would be vast. If it were a scam to make money, why put Wikipedia quotes in the document that people would find almost immediately? If someone went to this much trouble just to try to rip off unsuspecting Internet “investors,” then I would expect them to do more.

Movies like Thrive are putting the truth in black and white. I consider the release of that film to be a seminal event in world history, even though I would have done it differently in certain ways. There is an entire hour, from about 38 minutes to 1:37, in which an airtight, damning indictment of New World Order / Illuminati material is given. I think the people who attack and hate on this movie are probably doing so because they are severely traumatized by being hit with so much information about the real nature of the world in that one-hour burst of time.

In this case, we know the document had to be written by a lawyer or someone intimately familiar with legal structure. I’ve been through many contracts in my work and this document is very intricate... this document has powerful insider knowledge that is not public. It aligns very nicely with a variety of things I’ve heard about and have not published. It clearly aligns with data that Fulford has independently obtained from witnesses firsthand.
. . .
Fulford has accepted my interview invitation, so there is more to come. He knows these are the types of questions I’m going to be asking. More will be revealed. I do believe that “where there is smoke, there is fire,” and we are heading into some very interesting and very positive events. This document may be a highly sophisticated way to cloud the truth with disinformation and attempt to completely destroy Fulford, his career and his credibility.

So again… I personally do not support this document as legitimate unless compelling new information addresses the inconsistencies. However, I have no trouble believing it is an insider creation that neatly matches the truth and could be intended to distract and derail an international effort to bring these perpetrators to justice.

And justice will be served. You cannot run a “secret evil government” when everyone knows about it. Thrive is the proof that it is now only a matter of time before it all unravels, and as soon as BRICS’ squeeze play on the Western economies makes them collapse (my insiders are saying they are trying to hold this off until Spring) then we will see all sorts of things happen quickly.

(source, as above)

#36 Bold As Brass

Bold As Brass

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

Clif High had this comment to make about the lawsuit:

He's right.
They have bought and paid for the politicians, judges etc.
We need a revolution.

I caught the last 20 minutes of a TV program on BBC2 last night - I think the show was called 'Money'.

As I say, I didn't see it all - but it seemed to be following the fortunes of some people who were attending various 'Get Rich Quick' seminars - and included interviews with some of the people running the 'Wealth Creation' programmes.

It was educational. There is, as they say, one born every minute. Well, there seem to be an awful lot of them around.

Who would revolt? 95% of the population are muppets who think that if they stand still and imagine pouring wealth from their right hand into their left (really!) they will get rich.

The mind boggles. Doesn't history show that people only revolt when they are starving. Anything less and they can't be bothered.

#37 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,423 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:09 PM

It's the 1930s again
http://thedailybell....-Up-Fed-Records

.... Is the US gearing up for another "Pecora Hearing"? These hearings that began in 1932 .... gave us the current nonsensical regulatory regime that the US suffers from.....

.... The early 1930s Hearings and subsequent "regulation" were nothing but a gigantic show for the increasingly embittered and bankrupt masses....

And now the powers-that-be have ... decided to do it all over again! That's probably the reason Bloomberg pursued its lawsuit – to whip up further indignation against the "system." ....

We've been aware of the signals for some time ... the whipping-up of sentiment against "Wall Street," the faux indignation of the "99 percent" against the "one percent," the lemming-like statements that "Wall Street" needs to "pay" for its "crimes."

.... the fingers are pointing at specific Wall Street firms as if they were the problem rather than the ... central banks worldwide. This is ALWAYS the way the top familial elites deal with their difficulties.

....When this ... unstable central-banking system collapses (as it does over and over again) the powers-that-be point their collective finger at their favorite scapegoat: the Securities Industry – especially in America where it is most powerful.

In fact, here is how you can tell an apologist-for-the-system from a freedom-fighter in this "sophisticated" day and age: They will claim the problem lies with Wall Street crookery rather than with the larger system of printing counterfeit money (central banking).

Mike Bloomberg ... is.... member of the elite ... His firm was given tremendous advantages by Merrill Lynch that initially held 30 percent of his firm and supposedly in return gave him insider prices on long Treasuries from their Desk. That's why people bought his machines initially, as we understand it, not for their "technology."

So Mike does what's necessary to save the franchise ... He ... sues to force the US Federal Reserve to open up its books about its 2008 bailouts...

As a result, we now know that the Fed disbursed some US$13 trillion to American commercial banks! This has caused a firestorm. But ... The powers-that-be .... will NOT blame the Federal Reserve. They will chase after the "crooks" on Wall Street.

#38 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:54 AM

MORE SUBSTANTIATION

(from the Court Documents, Keenan's lawyer is):
William H. Mulligan, Jr. : Profile
Bleakley Platt & Schmidt, LLP (ie.: BPS)
One North Lexington Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
(914) 949-2700

Posted Image
William H. Mulligan, Jr.
... this was first posted by another here in the Fringe Section:
From David Wilcock:
QUOTE =====
Another significant development. I called the main attorney on this case and he knew who I was. He said he would ‘perhaps’ talk to me later. I then wrote him an email on their website and told him if this was a fraud perpetrated against him, I would help him quickly put it to an end.

Right after I sent this out, I got an email from a female radio show host who had called him and gotten a call back, which she recorded and presented to me as an MP3. In this call, a man with the same voice I had just heard identified himself as William Mulligan, of Bleakley Platt and Schmidt, and confirmed that 11civ8500 had been filed by him and his firm as a civil complaint.

Amazing! I am hoping to get an interview with Mulligan, but this story has now become vastly more substantiated. I will tag my brief discussion with the radio host onto the end of the MP3 that will be released.

- David
UNQUOTE =====

#39 Mabon

Mabon

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:Running The Thrifty Millionaire service. Wine Wimmin and Song - Scriptwriting and Directing Film and Television - Creating How To Products - Ling Lom, Muay Thai/ Silat/ Jiu Jitsu - Lugging bits of iron, belting things - Anthopology, The Environment, fisticuffs and cudgeling - Tinto Brass - A Better Tomorrow. http://forms.aweber.com/form/87/1268764287.htm

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:39 PM

I caught the last 20 minutes of a TV program on BBC2 last night - I think the show was called 'Money'.

As I say, I didn't see it all - but it seemed to be following the fortunes of some people who were attending various 'Get Rich Quick' seminars - and included interviews with some of the people running the 'Wealth Creation' programmes.

It was educational. There is, as they say, one born every minute. Well, there seem to be an awful lot of them around.

In fairness that 'Money: Who Wants to be a Millionaire' (BBC 1) programme was a polite hatchet job.

No doubt made by worthy people believing they were doing a worthy job.

Believing they were at the cutting edge of investigative journalism by 'exposing' this...

The Producers took the most hapless miscreants they could find.

Heavily edited the interviews and footage.

And invited you the viewer to snigger at their 'money making' schemes.

Meanwhile the couple of really 'rich' people featured were a completely wasted opportunity.

The interviewer spent her time trying to get said 'rich folks' to justify what they did as a job...

She didn't get that because they were 'rich', or 'financially wealthy',they didn't have to do a job anymore.

So the key point about getting rich ('freedom' to do what you want with your time) was lost on said interviewer completely.

Admittedly some of the happy clappy ear tugging mantra stuff was a tad delusional.
"Are You Ready to Discover Your Escape Plan?"

Join me in my No B.S Quest to become Truly Wealthy. Sign Up Below to receive your Free weekly "Thrifty Millionaire" emailer and Free Entrepreneurial, Info-Biz Secrets and Savvy Investment etc Reports, ongoing...
My link

#40 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,848 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:01 AM

ANOTHER Ben Fulford prediction seems to be happening now...

=== QUOTE ===
First Lawsuit Against Major Banks! --Benjamin Fulford has been SPOT ON!

[link to www.huffingtonpost.com]

Seven banks that helped MF Global Holdings Ltd sell bonds were sued by pension funds who said the bonds' offering prospectuses concealed problems that led to the futures brokerage's collapse.

The lawsuit was filed Friday afternoon in Manhattan federal court against units of Bank of America Corp , Citigroup Inc , Deutsche Bank AG , Goldman Sachs Group Inc , Jefferies Group Inc , JPMorgan Chase & Co and Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc .

Other defendants include several officials associated with MF Global, including former Chief Executive Jon Corzine.

Many people will think, "Oh, just another long, drawn-out lawsuit that will go nowhere."
Think again.

An excerpt from Benjamin Fulford on Nov. 8:

Both behind the scenes and in public, the world’s law enforcement agencies continue to close in on the criminal cabal from all directions. The big lawsuit expected next week against the cabal has now obtained as evidence something known as the Book of Maklumat. This is a book that details the historical ownership of much of the world’s gold by a group of Asian royal families. They also have copies of the original cash certificates and evidence of how this money was transferred to the custodianship of the Government of United States for the use on behalf of the international community. This evidence is icing on the cake in a lawsuit that will prove the private owners of the Federal Reserve Board stole this money and have been using it illegally for over 50 years.

Also, he was right about the stunning insider trading report on 60 Minutes earlier this week:

An excerpt from Oct. 24:

The corporate media cartel is also falling apart. As mentioned earlier Rupert Murdoch’s Fox TV and other outlets have begun exposing information, such as the legal actions against attorney general Eric Holder, that other networks are withholding. Now it turns out the Sumner Redstone’s CBS network is interviewing a White Dragon Society member for an upcoming 60 minutes episode as part of an expose of the high-level fraud that has been taking place at the very tip-top of the global financial system (he will not be identified by the network as a White Dragon).

The man has been spot on.
=== UNQUOTE ===

/source: http://www.godlikepr...sage1708029/pg1

(I have a feeling that Mr Corzine is going to be a poster child for the Justice coming to Senior Banksters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users