Trillion Dollar Lawsuit - Shaking the Dark Cabal

68 replies to this topic

#1 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:35 PM

Shaking the Banking Cartel - in World courts
Is the legal system independent enough to stop it?
===============================================

Civil Action CV#8500 : Court Documents : Google search
at the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York / concerning:

NOTES with a total face value of $124.5 Billion Dollars, and bearing an interest coupon of 4% per annum since 1934... with accrued interest having an aggregate value in excess of $1 Trillion (that's roughly 10-12% of the value of the 5 Billion oz. of Gold officially known.)

Should this topic be a fringe subject as I find in very fascinating.
Going through the courts to seek justice? Is this the way. is there justice in the American Courts?

Okay - I wanted people to be aware of this potentially "revolutionary" action.
THE GLOBAL BANKING CARTEL could be shaken by this... If this shocking lawsuit is handled well.

A supposed root cause of the problem: "The U.S. is a corporation, not a nation"; and it
has been manipulated by an elite, principally through a privately-owned Central bank.

Here's how Ben Fulford explained it in his own words:
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and that certainly fits the situation now seen at the highest levels of power in Western civilization. In essence, the story is that the true source of power in the West, control of the financial system, fell into the hands of fanatical religious cultists who wanted to artificially make the prophecies in an ancient religious text (the Torah or Old Testament), come true.

This fraud-based is enterprise is now falling apart. The result is unprecedented chaos at the highest levels of power in the sect-controlled governments of the United States, England, France, Italy, Germany and their slave states. One of the immediate triggers is a lawsuit that was filed in New York on November 23rd, claiming the assets of the global financial system belong to the people of the planet and not a powerful religious cult that uses the United Nations as a façade.

The immediate story behind this lawsuit is the hidden history of the 20th and early 21st centuries. It goes back the 1930’s when the world’s gold was confiscated from private citizens and placed into centralized storage areas by the families that controlled the Western financial system.

Posted Image

The United States is a private corporation owned by the British Crown (Rothchilds), the Bank of England (Rothchilds) and the Vatican (Rothchilds again). It was previously called the Virginia Company until 3/9/33 when it was dissolved by Roosevelt under the Emergency Banking Act. On 5/5/33 Congress elected to dissolve the Gold Standard and Sovereign Authority of the U.S. and all of its official capacities including government offices, departments and officers. The U.S. is a corporation, not a nation. The Federal Reserve is neither Federal, nor a Reserve. It is a private counterfeiting organization run by Jewish bankers who lend the money they print out of thin air at interest while we keep on paying these criminals to fleece the People.

That technology of theft and deception that has been exported from the United States through their promotion of this fraud as the paradigm of global finance is an obscenity that has set the seeds of its own destruction.

This has been compounded by the refusal of ordinary people to realize, know and understand that it is the duplicity of Governments and the deceit and endless greed of bankers that combined to simply fleece them like the apathetic sheep they are. Apathy and ignorance of the truth, creates belief in the lie. The truth is self-evident, but most people choose to neither hear it nor understand it. The debts of the Federal Reserve are the debts of a private corporation that is robbing the people of the United States.

/More - Post #181 - Ben Fulford thread: http://www.greenener...ic=11307&st=180

/Ben's site--: http://benjaminfulfo...vilization.html
/ProjA thread: http://projectavalon...rn-civilization
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#2 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:44 PM

The Globalists are being challenged elsewhere at the same time

(1)

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2011/11/bbcs-greg-palast-launches-into-global.html
BBC's Greg Palast launches into the Global Corporate Dictatorship

Alex Jones talks to former banking corruption investigator, New York Times-bestselling author and freelance journalist for the BBC, Greg Palast.

In this 3-part interview, below, Greg unravels the MF Global heist and the money filched from segregated client accounts, now totaling more than $1.2 billion; exposing the FINANCIAL COUP D'ETAT across the Arab World and Europe in the name of the Global Corporate Dictatorship.

"Goldman Sachs are choosing Presidents," as he succinctly puts it.

(2)

This Tribunal found Bush and Blair guilty of War Crimes
[i]19 November 2011 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Today, seven judges of the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal sat to hear formal charges against former President of the United States George W. Bush and former United Kingdom Prime Minister Tony Blair for Crimes Against the Peace.
. . .
Judge Niloufer implored the panel in Istanbul to have the courage to speak the truth. Counsel for the defendants found Judge Alfred Webre made the point that George W. Bush was served appropriately but failed to appear at the various people's tribunals seeking justice for the victims of his Presidential decisions to take the people of the United States to war.

/see: post#178 and beyond: http://www.greenener...ic=11307&st=160
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#3 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,231 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:42 AM

Clif High had this comment to make about the lawsuit:

as has been famously observed...

the thinking that got us into this mess, will not be the thinking that gets us out.
Note that the current concensus view of reality was built in the courts owned by tptb and
banksters....do i expect any court based approach to work? not without a wholesale
revolution in the 'judiciary'...
clif

He's right.
They have bought and paid for the politicians, judges etc.
We need a revolution.

#4 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:34 AM

No. This is not a fringe section topic and needs to be up front and followed daily.

Remember the two Japs that were arrested in Italy holding binds. We need a follow up. The story ended. This should not be yesterdays fish and chip paper.

Bubb lets follow this case.

Ok -
I will move the thread to Main.
Please help me keep it alive, and fend off the mudslingers, if any.

If the story fades quickly, I will move it back to the Fringe area

#5 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

(an older article):

The UK banking cartel
Posted by Neil Hume on Apr 21, 2010

There has been a profound structural change in the UK banking industry following the credit crunch. As new entrants have disappeared, the six big lenders have strengthened their grip. They now control 85 per cent of the mortgage market and have regained significant pricing power.

That’s not the Liberal Democrats’ Vince Cable speaking, but the banks team at Citigroup advising clients on Wednesday morning to ‘buy’, ‘buy’, ‘buy’ UK financials. And specifically: Barclays and, Lloyds.

Here’s why:

"We believe that a profound and permanent structural change has occurred in the UK banking industry, and that this will drive further earnings upgrades and a re-rating of the UK banks. This, in turn, should drive the shares further ahead as the market comes to terms with what is happening. Many commentators still seems to be focusing on a potential increase in wholesale funding costs of a few basis points as central bank liquidity support programmes are withdrawn, or on the possibility of new bank levies. This strikes us really as being in the category of ‘not seeing the wood for the trees’ when it comes to the shift in the industry structure and margin expansion dynamic."

And some graphics to back up those claims:
Posted Image

/more: http://ftalphaville....banking-cartel/
=== === ===

They seem to control the UK government too.
Just look at this idiotic move :

Here Max Keiser lets "Dopey Dave" Cameron have it between both eyes:

Posted Image
Cameron makes his view on housing prices clear - A vote winner ?
Episode.214
Link: http://rt.com/progra...214-max-keiser/

"Let the free market work!" says Max.
Don't take from tax payers to prop up an overvalued housing market to win votes.

With this ridiculous scheme, Cameron earns himself a place in the Top10 Financial Villains list.

#6 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:53 AM

September 22nd 2011
Alex covers the latest news as the debt crisis spreads and mega-banks have their credit ratings downgraded & how the Foreign Banking Cartel Runs U.S. Government Imploding Everthing by Design.

"The Global system is DESIGNED to de-industrialize us... and make us dependent upon them."

"The Irish and UK newspapers have said that it is GOOD to have Ireland run by the banks."

#7 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:05 PM

TWO STORIES - About taking on Wall Street & The Cartel

Posted Image
(1)
A Judge Stands up to Wall Street - admin / November 22, 2011
Federal judge Jed Rakoff, a former prosecutor with the U.S. Attorney’s office here in New York, is fast becoming a sort of legal hero of our time. He showed that again yesterday when he shat all over the SEC’s latest dirty settlement with serial fraud offender Citigroup, refusing to let the captured regulatory agency sweep yet another case of high-level criminal malfeasance under the rug.
. . .
So to recap: a unit of Citigroup, having repeatedly violated the same laws and having repeatedly violated the SEC’s own cease-and-desist orders and injunctions, is dragged into court one more time for committing a massive fraud.

And what does the SEC do? It doesn’t even bring up Citi’s history of ignoring the SEC’s own order, slaps the bank with a fractional fine, refuses to target any individuals, allows the bank to walk away without an admission of wrongdoing, and puts a cherry on the top by describing the $160 million heist not as a crime, but as unintentional negligence.

BRING OUT THE SOFT CUSHIONS! The SEC gets rough with Citigroup.

Imagine a car thief who, when caught driving a stolen Lexus, tells the police he simply stepped into the wrong car and drove off by mistake. Now imagine he tells the same story when, two years later, he’s caught screaming over the GW bridge in a stolen Mercedes.

/more: http://thebankingcar...to-wall-street/

(Feck-The-Feckers! The SEC "needs fixing!")

(2)
How One Guy Learned to Love OCCUPY WALL STREET - admin / November 22, 2011
New Rolling Stone article via Matt Taibbi about understanding the ‘mentality’ of Occupy Wall Street. This is BIGGER than the banks. This is about all the bullshit seen in the world:

I have a confession to make. At first, I misunderstood Occupy Wall Street.

The first few times I went down to Zuccotti Park, I came away with mixed feelings. I loved the energy and was amazed by the obvious organic appeal of the movement, the way it was growing on its own. But my initial impression was that it would not be taken very seriously by the Citibanks and Goldman Sachs of the world. You could put 50,000 angry protesters on Wall Street, 100,000 even, and Lloyd Blankfein is probably not going to break a sweat. He knows he’s not going to wake up tomorrow and see Cornel West or Richard Trumka running the Federal Reserve. He knows modern finance is a giant mechanical parasite that only an expert surgeon can remove. Yell and scream all you want, but he and his fellow financial Frankensteins are the only ones who know how to turn the machine off.

That’s what I was thinking during the first few weeks of the protests. But I’m beginning to see another angle. Occupy Wall Street was always about something much bigger than a movement against big banks and modern finance. It’s about providing a forum for people to show how tired they are not just of Wall Street, but everything. This is a visceral, impassioned, deep-seated rejection of the entire direction of our society, a refusal to take even one more step forward into the shallow commercial abyss of phoniness, short-term calculation, withered idealism and intellectual bankruptcy that American mass society has become.
. . .
If you think of it this way, Occupy Wall Street takes on another meaning. There’s no better symbol of the gloom and psychological repression of modern America than the banking system, a huge heartless machine that attaches itself to you at an early age, and from which there is no escape. You fail to receive a few past-due notices about a $19 payment you missed on that TV you bought at Circuit City, and next thing you know a collector has filed a judgment against you for $3,000 in fees and interest. Or maybe you wake up one morning and your car is gone, legally repossessed by Vulture Inc., the debt-buying firm that bought your loan on the Internet from Chase for two cents on the dollar. This is why people hate Wall Street. They hate it because the banks have made life for ordinary people a vicious tightrope act; you slip anywhere along the way, it’s 10,000 feet down into a vat of razor blades that you can never climb out of.

That, to me, is what Occupy Wall Street is addressing. People don’t know exactly what they want, but as one friend of mine put it, they know one thing: FUCK THIS SHIT! We want something different: a different life, with different values, or at least a chance at different values.

There was a lot of snickering in media circles, even by me, when I heard the protesters talking about how Liberty Square was offering a model for a new society, with free food and health care and so on. Obviously, a bunch of kids taking donations and giving away free food is not a long-term model for a new economic system.

But now, I get it. People want to go someplace for at least five minutes where no one is trying to bleed you or sell you something. It may not be a real model for anything, but it’s at least a place where people are free to dream of some other way for human beings to get along, beyond auctioned “democracy,” tyrannical commerce and the bottom line.

/more: http://thebankingcar...py-wall-street/

(Like Matt Taibi, I am fed up with the lies and corruption that emanate from Wall Street and Washington, and want it to come to an end - Hopefully, a painful one so that those who are stealing from us and lying to us will think twice or thrice before doing it again. The system is broken, and we need to break the bad habits of those that ruined it !)

#8 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:20 PM

RON PAUL GETS IT ! - and was speaking this way even before OWS began

Ron Paul: "We Need To Stop Allowing Secretive Banking Cartels To Endlessly Enslave Us"
Submitted by bobbyw24 on Mon, 07/18/2011

The barrage of political statements on the debt ceiling is reaching a crescendo. Following Eric Cantor, here is Ron Paul.

Debt Ceiling Drama

First of all, politicians need to understand that without real change default is inevitable. In fact, default happens every day through monetary policy tricks.

Every time the Federal Reserve engages in more quantitative easing and devalues the dollar, it is defaulting on the American people by eroding their purchasing power and inflating their savings away.
. . .
Politicians also need to acknowledge that our debt is unsustainable. For decades our government has been spending and promising far more than it collects in taxes. But the problem is not that the people are not taxed enough. The government has managed to run up $61.6 trillion in unfunded liabilities, which works out to $528,000 per household. A tax policy that would aim to extract even half that amount of money from American families would be unimaginably draconian, and not unlike attempting to squeeze blood from a turnip. This is, unequivocally, a spending problem brought about by a dramatically inflated view of the proper role of government in a free society.

Perhaps the most abhorrent bit of chicanery has been the threat that if a deal is not reached to increase the debt by August 2nd, social security checks may not go out. In reality, the Chief Actuary of Social Security confirmed last week that current Social Security tax receipts are more than enough to cover current outlays. The only reason those checks would not go out would be if the administration decided to spend those designated funds elsewhere.

Read more: http://www.businessi...7#ixzz1eijaZPRv

#9 InternationalRockSuperstar

InternationalRockSuperstar

Millennium man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:02 PM

Is the legal system independent enough to stop it?

the legal system IS a cartel you fecktard.

"does cartel A feel strongly enough against cartels to stop cartel B"

#10 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:05 PM

the legal system IS a cartel you fecktard.
"does cartel A feel strongly enough against cartels to stop cartel B"

Here's one judge who doesn't agree with you, Mr.King-of-fecktards:

A Judge Stands up to Wall Street - admin / November 22, 2011
Federal judge Jed Rakoff, a former prosecutor with the U.S. Attorney’s office here in New York, is fast becoming a sort of legal hero of our time. He showed that again yesterday when he shat all over the SEC’s latest dirty settlement with serial fraud offender Citigroup, refusing to let the captured regulatory agency sweep yet another case of high-level criminal malfeasance under the rug.

/more: http://thebankingcar...to-wall-street/

#11 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:47 PM

The LIST of Lawsuits must be even longer since September

Under the current pressure of lawsuits pending against these financial institutions; the financial criminal elite's are planning to create a diversion away from their attention for being exposed as the criminals that they are. So you can expect to see within the coming weeks, or even days ahead, -a false-flag terrorist attack on the Sears Tower in Chicago that may erupt in America. Or expect something worse like an outbreak of nuclear warfare flaring up in the Middle East between Turkey, Israel and Iran; the beginning of world war III. This is an "all or nothing" card that the Zionist elite will be forced to play, because they don't want to go to jail for the crimes they have committed against humanity.

The Zionist elite are in full swing right now behind the leadership of the Obama's administration with Timothy Geithner being flown to Europe to press for an Unlimited European Bailout provided by the Fraudulent Federal Revere Central Bank which will crash the US economy with a deathblow of the US dollar; which will create mass pandemonium and chaos equivalent to the 9/11 attacks of 2001. The Zionist elite of financiers will do everything in their power to cover their asses from being fully exposed for their crimes. Right now they are in the process of creating the next crisis which will most likely be a Financial Terrorist Attack on America.

Lyndon LaRouche today demanded that the United States Congress act immediately, this week, to stop U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner from carrying out his proposed bailout of the entire bankrupt European banking system, by leveraging tens or hundreds of billions of U.S. dollars provided by the Federal Reserve, into trillions in bailout funds in Europe.

"This must be stopped," LaRouche stated. "The destruction of the United States is being proposed by Obama's Secretary Geithner. Honest depositors come first. No more bailouts; no more protection for speculative funds."
. . .
"To hell with the swap lines," LaRouche stated. "Stop the British Empire's bailout gambit. We have to bankrupt them before they kill you. This plan is going to kill Americans, and it has to be stopped now. If we need to impeach the President of the United States to stop this, then do it now."

#12 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 02:14 PM

Here's a NEW video about the Lawsuit in the Original Post

: 111 hits (new)

A LAWSUIT WAS FILED TO DAY WHICH MAY BRING DOWN THE BANKING CARTEL ASPECT OF THE NWO. EXPLANATION OF THE KENNEDY ASSASINATION.
IMPLICATED ARE FORMER U.S. PRESIDENTS, THE UN, THE VATICAN, THE FED RESERVE BOARD, FORMER ITALIAN PRIME MINISTER BURLIUSCONE, UN secretary Ban Ki MOOn,GIANCARLO BRUNO, DAVOS WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM,THE VATICAN BANK,WALLSTREET BANKERS ,EUROPEAN NOBLES

I haven't heard it all yet - He speaks slowly READING the BF article.

Here's another from a month ago, with the story at an earlier stage

: 031 hits

http://www.thebigbad...bonds-whodunit/
Citizen George W. Hunt makes a complaint in this videotape against the Federal Reserve Board and various Treasury officials for criminal actions against the people of America.. He accuses Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner, Director of the National Economic Council, Lawrence Summers and other parties of withholding facts pertaining to an apparent theft of $134.5 Billion in U.S. notes and bonds, including ten $1 Billion Kennedy Bonds, apparently used to float a U.S. Currency. If the Kennedy bearer bonds are real, there has been a theft from the United States Treasury vaults of huge proportions and into the crooked hands of various European and American banks.

#13 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:31 PM

(Remember this old story ? I believe these were "Kennedy bonds", or the earlier ones):

Italy confiscates euro20 billion in fake US bonds : LINK

Carabinieri on travel break nab 6 carrying counterfeit US bonds worth euro20 billion

On Wednesday January 26, 2011

ROME (AP) -- Italian authorities have confiscated $20 billion in counterfeit U.S. government bonds.

Authorities say the bonds were of a quality that theoretically could have defrauded financial institutions. But a stop at a highway rest area where a group of Carabinieri military police were taking a break proved to be the undoing of the group.

A Carabinieri statement said officers did a routine search of the vehicles after the "suspicious" behaviour of the men and found "to their surprise" a briefcase with 40 bonds each valued at $500 million.

Officials said Wednesday that U.S. officials confirmed the bonds were counterfeit. The six men are under investigation for receiving stolen goods.

(This link has a VIDEO showing the bonds):
http://video.repubbl...deo=&ref=HREV-2

#14 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:47 PM

Civil Action #8500 : Court Documents
at the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York

( THE AMOUNTS involved in this lawsuit are truly insane...! )

This is a civil claim arising out of the concerted, knowing, malicious scheme and international conspiracy engaged in by the Defendants for the designed purpose of defrauding plaintiff KEENAN, the designated Agent of his Principal, the "Dr agon Family," for the express purpose of expropriating, stealing and converting certain negotiable financial instruments lawfully owned by the Dragon Family* and entrusted to KEENAN in early 2009. These assets (hereinafter referred to as the "Dragon Family Financial Instruments" or the "DFFI") had been intended for participation in select, registered and authorized Private Placement Investment Programs (or "PPPs ") for the benefit of a wide range of global humanitarian purposes. At the time of the criminal and deceitful acts of the Defendants, the approximate face value of the stolen DFFI was One Hundred Forty-Five and One Half Billion ($145,500,000,000.00) United States Dollars with an approximate accrued interest value of One Trillion ($1,000,000,000,000.00) United States Dollars.
. . .
KEENAN does not have personal knowledge of the circumstances which gave rise to the original issuance of any of the DFFI. The knowledge he has obtained is based largely upon the representations made by Mr. Akihiko Yamaguchi (hereinafter, "Yamaguchi"), Signatory of the Dragon Family, in various documents Yamaguchi has executed over the years in connection with his attempts to place the DFFI into legitimate PPPs in furtherance of the Dragon Family's objectives to provide humanitarian global assistance when and where needed.
. . .
Upon information and belief, domestically owned gold was purchased. Foreign Gold held by the Treasury was also surrendered to and thus leased to the Federal Reserve, which resulted in the issuance of the series of 1934 Notes by the Federal Reserve. These Dragon Family FRNs have never been redeemed and, upon information and belief, the accrued interest was met by the subsequent issue of certain 1968 series of Kennedy Bonds (see ~ 2 (iii), infra) and later further issues of the 1934 series FRNs which, upon information and belief, were issued through the period of the Chinese civil war to assist Kuomintang operations in China and later in Burma. These 1934 FRNs guarantee the lease payments and helped to allow the Chinese Government to continue financially. KEENAN has no personal knowledge as to whether the FRNs with which he was entrusted were original or subsequently issued Notes.

(f) Upon information and belief, this gold was documented into accounts through the Union Bank of Switzerland, placed under protection of the Swiss Attorney General, registered through the Swiss National Bank: into the Bank for International Settlements ("BIS") International Collateral Combined accounts and then from within the BIS, blocked to form the Institutional Parent Registration Accounts of the Federal Reserve System.

(g) Upon information and belief, and in accordance with procedures that would be expected to occur in the event the Note Holder of record wished to redeem it, the Holder would do so by first remitting the number of the Note to the Federal Reserve with a major project or a list of projects for approval. Once the projects have been approved, the Note would be recognized and the Fed system would then make arrangements for the Note to be deposited into a bank which would provide a specific credit line, perhaps of 30% up to 80% of the face value.
. . .
As of April 20, 2009, the Dragon Family had calculated the total value of these FRNs alone, with interest accrued since 1934, as approximately Nine-Hundred Sixty-Eight Billion United States Dollars ($968,000,000,000.00).

=== === ===

*Upon information and belief, the Kuomintang appointed guardians of this Gold and the securities issued by the United States who came to be known euphemistically as the Dragon Family. The Dragon Family is, in fact, a highly secretive and informal organization that operates between old families within China and Taiwan, above the political divide of the two independent Chinese Governments. The Dragon Family abstains from public view and knowledge, but, upon information and belief, acts for the good and better benefit of the World in constant coordination with higher levels of Global Financial Organizations, in particular, the Federal Reserve System. During the course of its existence over the last century, the Dragon Family has accumulated great wealth by having provided the Federal Reserve Bank and the United States Government with asset assignments of gold and silver via certain accounts held in Switzerland, for which it has received consideration in the form of a variety of Notes, Bonds and Certificates such as those described in ~ 2 that are an Obligation of the Federal Reserve System.

Upon information and belief, these Bonds have values ranging in the many Thousands of Trillions of United States Dollars, a relatively small portion of which is involved in the claims giving rise to this action. Each of these currencies, such as the DFFI involved in this action, was and remains duly registered within the Federal Reserve System and are directly verifiable by the Federal Reserve through its efficient verification system and screening process

#15 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:42 PM

DEFENDENTS IN THE LAWSUIT include:

1. DANIELE DAL BOSCO
2. THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL TREASURY CONTROL
3. RAY C. DAM, individually, and as President ofOITC
4. DAVID A. SALE, individually, and as Deputy Chief of the Council for the Cabinet of
OITC
6. THE UNITED NATIONS
7. BAN KI-moon, individually, and as Secretary General of the UN
8. H.E. Ambassador CESARE MARIA RAGAGLINI, Individually, and as Permanent
Representative of the Italian Mission to the UN in New York
9. H.E. Ambassador LAURA MlRACHIAN, Individually, and as Permanent Representative
of the Italian Mission to the UN in Geneva
11. ITALIAN REPUBLIC
12. ITALIAN FINANCIAL POLICE
13. SILVIO BERLUSCONI, Former Prime Minister of Italy
14. THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
15. WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM U.S.A., INC.
16. GIANCARLO BRUNO, individually, and as Head of the Banking Industry of WEF

Roy C. Dam is ... of the OITC

According to its website, OITC "though not generally or publicly known . . . is
the largest International Institution of its kind" and "the largest single owner of gold and
platinum bullion in the World, in addition to being a major owner of Bank Debenture Securities,
International Treasuries, cash and other forms of securities
, all of which are recorded as assets of
the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility, whose accounts are
held within the Federal Reserve, The Bank for International Settlements, The US Treasury,
Swiss National Bank, Swiss Federal Finance Administration." Further, as represented on its
website, since being established, the OITC has become the largest single owner of Home
Mortgage Securities in the World today, and "Original assets in the form of gold have been
wisely and well utilized to create wealth that creates future wealth."

Upon information and belief, the UN has been complicit in the nefarious activities
of OITC in that it has never formally denounced or disassociated itself from OITC, and has
allowed OITC to hold itself out to the world community as protected by its umbrella of
legitimacy and chartered by the UN itself. I t was reported as recently as August 10, 2010 on the
internet site of Benj amin Fulford ("Fulford"), a journalist of Canadian descent and citizenship,
who currently resides in Japan, and who served as the Asian Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine
from 1998 until 2005, that "The UN never, until the current investigation! began, denied its
affiliation with the OITC."
== ==

Defendant BAN KI-moon is a native of South Korea, was the Foreign Minister of
the Republic of Korea from January 2004 to November 2006 and was elected in October 2006 to
be, and currently is the eighth Secretary-General of the United Nations.
29. Defendant H.E. Ambassador Cesare Maria RAGAGLINI is the Permanent
Representative of the Italian Mission to the UN in New York, New York, and maintains a
residence in New York, New York.
30. Defendant H.E. Ambassador Laura MIRACHIAN is the Permanent
Representative of the Italian Mission to the UN in Geneva, Switzerland.
Upon information and belief, defendant Giancarlo Bruno (hereinafter, "BRUNO" )
is an individual who maintains residences in New York, New York, Geneva, Switzerland and
Italy and at all pertinent times has served as Director responsible for the Financial Services
Industry Group of the WEF in its New York City offices at the WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
USA, Inc. (hereinafter "WEF USA"), which is the WEF affiliate incorporated in Delaware, a
foreign not for profit corporation authorized to do business in the State of New York overseeing
the development and content and the relationships wi th the WEF' s partner companies in the
Banking, Insurance and As s e t Management sectors. P

#16 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

Keenan and the Dragon Family

The aforesaid Akihiko Yamaguchi is a Japanese citizen who was born in
December 1954 and who, in approximately 1986, at the age of thirty-two (32), through his international trade business in Taiwan, was introduced to Mr. Sei Sasaki, who had devoted almost forty (40) years of his life and enjoyed a brotherly relationship with a person at the highest levels of the Dragon Family. Yamaguchi was considered a "son" by Mr. Sasaki, and he was ultimately introduced to the Head of the Dragon Family, General Haan*, who, together with other high level members of the Dragon Family, educated him over the years about the accumulation and ownership of the assets held and controlled by the Dragon Family. Upon their meeting, Yamaguchi was appointed a formal member of the Dragon Family by the top person in the Organization, and thereafter began to devote his entire professional career to the Dragon Family from the time he was 35 years old until the present. Mr. Sasaki died when Yamaguchiwas 42 years old.

Posted Image . Posted Image
"General Haan" - Chingis Haan 1162-1227 family?

#17 InternationalRockSuperstar

InternationalRockSuperstar

Millennium man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:23 AM

Here's one judge who doesn't agree with you, Mr.King-of-fecktards:

thank you kindly for that wonderful example of a judge who has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to break the cartel in banking.

#18 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:34 AM

AS posted by another in the Fringe section

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=222619
Neil Keenan writes:
*************************************************************************************

Hi Hobie,

What did you think of the Complaint? I think rather than make people wonder what this case is about it should be printed and released to the Public…. So attached is the complaint filed by me yesterday through my attorney Bill Mulligan. It is only fair that they see what has been talked about for so long. It has been very hard but it is final and it is backed by evidence on nearly every step. Please print the complaint, it is public record, and hopefully everyone who had doubts can review it and see what exactly was happening but at all times realize there is still lots more behind it. All the best to you and to all Hobie. Two years of hell is culminated with this action and now the naysayers especially Crayfish best remain silent or there will be another name included as Defendant.

Thanks Hobie

Neil Keenan

#19 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:39 AM

THE BANKING MONSTER wants taming

A good analysis:
Costas Lapavitsas: Regulation is not enough, the public must take over the financial system

+ Chinese & Japanese buyers have taken fright (re: European bonds)
+ Germany has a high level of debt, and people may start focusing on that
+ German employers have been ruthless in keeping their wages costs down
+ This is (still) the same Crisis as 2008, which has merely morphed from being an American banking crisis to a global sovereign crisis, and is now becoming a European banking crisis
+ The power of financial institutions has allowed the contagion to spread in this manner

THe biggest crisis in the history of capitalism ?

Finance must be brought under control. "We need public ownership of banking"

#20 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,401 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:34 AM

Guy McPherson Says:
October 28th, 2011

From Graham Summers at Phoenix Capital Research: European banking system is MASSIVE ($46 trillion in assets… an amount equal to 82% of global GDP) … so when it goes down, it’s going to make Lehman’s failure look like a joke.

http://gainspainscapital.com/?p=1010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users