"Homo Capensis": Coneheads, the hidden controllers of humanity?

He reports on the geneticist's findings:

"It had mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) with mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far. But a few fragments I was able to sequence from this sample indicate that if these mutations will hold we are dealing with a new human-like creature, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans."

"The implications are huge."

“I am not sure it will even fit into the known evolutionary tree,” the geneticist wrote.

He reports on the geneticist's findings:

"It had mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) with mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far. But a few fragments I was able to sequence from this sample indicate that if these mutations will hold we are dealing with a new human-like creature, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans."

"The implications are huge."

“I am not sure it will even fit into the known evolutionary tree,” the geneticist wrote.

He added that if the Paracas individuals were so biologically different, they would not have been able to interbreed with humans.

The results need to be replicated and more analysis undertaken before final conclusions can be drawn. We will update when more details emerge.

Now, with our brains reeling from the onslaught of unsubstantiated claims, we can take our handful of queries and hammer away at them on the anvil that is critical thinking. Sadly, without access to costly research papers and with Google’s search engine chock-full of reportage on these ‘unbelievable’ (quite) findings, it is pretty hard to determine the veracity or otherwise of the claim regarding the ‘impossibility’ of cranial deformation, but the simple fact that there are hundreds or thousands of documented cases from all over the world where it has been deliberate, and clearly appears to have altered the volume of skulls, should be an indication that the claim may be false.

In any case, it is irrelevant to the process we shall use to work through this muddle. The first question one should ask of this article (and any article, for that matter) is: What are the sources of this information? In this case, we find a solitary source: Brian Foerster, ‘expert’ in Elongated Skulls. No stated qualifications, which is odd because you’d have thought they would add to his credibility if he had any. So, let’s check him out, shall we? A quick Google search reveals that Foerster is an author on the subject, runs a site called ‘Hidden Inca Tours‘, talks a lot about ancient aliens’ favourites like Puma Punku and Tiwanaku and has a regular column on Graham Hancock‘s website. So, in this instance, ‘expert’ appears to mean ‘unqualified author and historical revisionist/fabricator’. Hmm…

But what of his intrepid ‘geneticist’? After a little digging, it turns out that the samples Foerster procured were handed over to one Lloyd Pye. Another quick Google later and it turns out that Pye, amongst other batshit craziness, had (he is now deceased) been the number one proponent of the wholly discredited ‘Starchild Skull’. But not to worry! Pye was not the ‘geneticist’; he handed over the samples to… (a little more digging) Dr. Melba Ketchum (Oooh, she’s a Doctor!). The next question should be obvious – what kind of Doctor is she? Well, not a geneticist, that’s for sure; she is in fact a Veterinarian. She does have a company called DNA Diagnostics Inc. – The Better Business Bureau has granted her business a rating of ‘F’ for various consumer complaints and it should be noted that they deal with cat and dog DNA, not human! She has also made claims regarding supposed Bigfoot DNA, which have been roundly destroyed. There is much more (including the ultimate scientific faux-pas of falsifying peer-review), but you can look that up for yourself.

And so ends our lesson. I think the conclusion ought to be manifestly obvious to anyone with a brain. If it isn’t, then you may be subject to a little confirmation bias – that is, you want to believe in alien-human hybrids because of some pre-conceived notion and, as this fits the bill, it must be true! That, my friends, is expressly not critical thinking or skepticism.

To summarise: Question the central claims, research the claims, find the sources, check the sources (do they say what it is claimed they say? Are they reliable and/or peer-reviewed?) and, finally, come to an objective judgement of the merits of the claims.

http://politicoid.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/the-paracas-skulls-an-object-lesson-in-critical-thinking/

Now, on with the mornings coffee...

On 3/17/2014 at 11:17 AM, Jake said:

To summarise: Question the central claims, research the claims, find the sources, check the sources (do they say what it is claimed they say? Are they reliable and/or peer-reviewed?) and, finally, come to an objective judgement of the merits of the claims.

http://politicoid.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/the-paracas-skulls-an-object-lesson-in-critical-thinking/

Now, on with the mornings coffee...

For goodness sakes, Jake !

Take you own frigging advice !!

Have you listened to Foerster on Redice Radio yet?

Link: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/03/RIR-140303.php

If not. Why not?

In this interview, he explains why he released the info, and why the genetist was not ready to identify himself / or herself.

(BTW, Lloyd Pie passed away back in late 2013, and you can review his interviews on Redice, if you want to.)

Foerster is a credible guy, who LIVES in the country, near where he is doing his work.

He is not spending all his time defending himself on Western media.

And I can find no reason to question the quality of his work

There are way too many would-be debunkers, who find one little scrap of evidence which they believe to be negative, and then they blow it up into more than what it was, as claim to a gullible MSM that THEY HAVE THE ANSWER.

I am very familiar with this very old trick, as I lived in Michigan when J. Allen Hynek came to town - to debunk UFO's, and told the press: "It was Swap Gas!", and the gullible media reported it as straight fact.

If you want to see two serious reporters/historians at work (I don't claim to be one), I suggest you examine the work of:

Richard Dolan, such as this:

... and Linda Moulton Howe, as evidenced by this interview with Art Bell

=

These folks go way beyond the superficial nonsense you find in the Mainstream Media, which reports mainly spin these days.

It takes time to get to the bottom of these stories.

I have had a thread about Karen Hudes for months, and after listening to her material and her interviews, I am only now beginning to fully understand the confusing collection of truth and misinformation that she is putting out.

And many are still confused about Snowden after a year: Is he a Hero or Villain?

(I have long thought: mostly hero, and see no reason to change that.)

I am very familiar with this very old trick, as I lived in Michigan when J. Allen Hynek came to town - to debunk UFO's,

and told the press: "It was Swap Gas!", and the gullible media reported it as straight fact.

It was a big story at the time

hillsdale1.jpg

Hynek came to "research" it - actually to debunk or cover up

537d9ccc7ae9.png

Dr. Josef Allen Hynek (May 1, 1910 – April 27, 1986) was a United States astronomer, professor, and ufologist.[1] He is perhaps best remembered for his UFO research. Hynek acted as scientific adviser to UFO studies undertaken by the U.S. Air Force under three consecutive names: Project Sign (1947–1949), Project Grudge (1949–1952), and Project Blue Book (1952 to 1969). For decades afterwards, he conducted his own independent UFO research, and is widely considered the father of the concept of scientific analysis of both reports and, especially, trace evidence purportedly left by UFOs

==

>

Hynek (1910-1986) emphasizes how the subject of UFOs is worthy of serious scientific study. He started off a skeptic when he first began as a scientific consultant on the subject for the Air Force in the late '40s and early '50s, but the sightings that would end up being classified as "Unknown" eventually caused him to believe that a deeper, more serious investigation of those reports was warranted. Blue Book was shut down by the Air Force in 1969 and Hynek created the Center for UFO Studies in 1973 to fill the void and to carry out a more serious and ethical examination of the evidence.

=

=

Professor Hynek was part of the Robertson Panel, from the Air Force, and it was strongly guided by the CIA,

"... and had the edict: Do not rock the boat... Do not get the public excited."

Clearly, his (early) job was : MIsinformation and Cover-up ! Watch the Video .

Later is his life, Hynek switched sides, and became someone who was trying to end the cover-up.

Take a look at this, Jake - if you think I am being too gullible

throw-remains-in-trash-hi_zpsf2424f4c.pn

Throwing out the Garbage

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=18901

• 3 weeks later...

Exopolitics with Mark Snider 2014 03 29

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEq0n-d0OjA =

Royce Holleman discusses elongated skulls, ancient Egypt and the New World Order.

The "Buddha-Bump" - Any connection ?

Buddha%20Head.jpg

h2_2006.284.jpg : ica20.jpg

LUCY: "All the things that made me human are fading away"

The hybrid's classic problem, I suppose (?)

Lucy TRAILER 1 (2014) - Luc Besson, Scarlett Johansson Movie

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVt32qoyhi0 =

Super powers corrupt, I suppose.

==

Transcendence - Official Trailer 2

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QheoYw1BKJ4 =

==

Is Morgan Freeman always in these films?

(this almost fits here)

Science Recorder - ‎7 hours ago
The researchers studied genomes of a native African, a man of Eurasian descent, a Neanderthal and used a chimpanzee for comparison, isolating the strands of DNA into smaller chunks for individual analysis.
. . .

The study, published in Genetics, suggests that modern humans leaving the sub-Sahara met and mated with populations of Neanderthals when they entered Europe and Asia via the plateau of what is now modern Saudi Arabia, rather than happening when they traveled through Africa, which would have to account for numerous events of isolation occurring on a single continent.

In order to conduct their study, the researchers studied genomes of a native African, a man of Eurasian descent, a Neanderthal and used a chimpanzee for comparison, isolating the strands of DNA into smaller chunks for individual analysis. This allowed them to carry out a statistical analysis of the genetic code that would have been impossible on the full length of the genetic sequence

Read more: http://www.sciencerecorder.com/news/modern-humans-and-neanderthals-interbred-researchers-say/#ixzz2ydHiC7GF

Authint Mail - ‎1 hour ago‎
Neanderthal children experienced strong emotional attachments with their immediate social group, used games to develop skills and played a significant role in their society, a significant research has revealed.

• 1 month later...

Three real coneheads are in this film from the 1930's

James Horak talks about them here:

xx

"It is a rare genetic condition - and they are of diminished mental capacity.

But they did not deserve to be eliminated. They could function well enough to do certain jobs,

and deserved to be treated with respect...

They got in the way of the Vatican, and were marked for elimination."

Michael Tellinger agrees... There may be a secret group (or ET's?) behind human elites

Michael Tellinger great 15 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_iPbisIHg

• 4 months later...

Ep.137 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ LA Marzulli, Rick Shaw UFO Nephilim LIVE on air

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODnZx-8UM9Y =

Published on 13 Oct 2014

LA Marzulli and Rick Shaw join us...they are the host and producers of the Watchers series on DVD and we discuss their recent research in to the Nephilim,

connections to UFO, giant skeletons, Sitchin and the discovery on Catalina Island in CA.

2:06 in: "They found a pregnant female mummy, and opened her up, and found the foetus had an elongated skull and had teeth - they weren't supposed to be there."

ica_museum_mummy.jpg

Excerpt:

Perhaps the most puzzling of the artifacts are the coneheads with elongated skulls. The traditional explanation for the elongation is banding – tightly wrapping the heads of babies in order to force a deformation of the skull. On several of the skulls you can clearly see the marks of the bands.

Other skulls, however, appear to be elongated naturally. They are perfectly smooth and show no evidence of having been banded.

There are (unsubstantiated) reports that a pregnant mummy has been found and x-rays indicate the fetus has an elongated skull

==

> http://familyonbikes.org/blog/2012/01/elongated-conehead-skulls-and-other-mysteries-at-the-regional-museum-of-ica/

Exhibit of Conehead skulls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRiqsc6At1c&feature=player_embedded

• 4 months later...

Is Homo Capensis, the Big Brain Conehead, Earth's High Cabal & Covert Controller?

Published on Feb 9, 2015

NOTE: You can access context information and links here while you watch the interview. Thank you.

Is Homo Capensis, the Big Brain Conehead, Earth’s High Cabal & Covert Controller?

http://newsinsideout.com/2015/02/homo...

(after listening a bit, I posted this under the webre video):

What a curious and embarrassing failure!
His answer, when Alfred asked, where's the evidence, was extremely poor.
He could not say anything!
For me, there seem to be only three data points:
+ The elongated skulls,
+ How "royally" skeletons of coneheads were treated, and
+ The Bishop's mitre head gear still worn by Catholic leaders
He could not even list these - and his inability to do so discredits his story imho

==

I am singularly unimpressed by these Yaley lawyers

That's why I have just moved the thread to Acore.

There's been no decent further evidence or arguments put forward since the early days of the thread.

Even Karen Hudes seems to have stopped talking about this theory

(Another comment from YT):

Spencer asks a question. and answers it:
"Are the Illuminati hiding behind the Jews, or the Jews behind the Illuminati?
The Jews are hiding behind the Illuminati," he answers.
But somehow he cannot see that Hudes is using the Jesuits as cover for her own tribe.
Spreading confusion about who really runs things seems to be her number one mission.
And perhaps her embracing of the Coneheads Rule theory is part of her campaign of confusion.

Exposing Faux Capitalism with Jason Erb:

In Feb, he said: "Karen Hudes is no longer talking about the coneheads"

Update on Karen Hudes (Nov. 2014):

MP3 : https://fauxcapitalist.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/rir-141117-jasonerb-hr2-karen-hudes.mp3

Original article / Excerpt: ======================================

I’m blowing the whistle on World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes

February 27, 2014 by FauxCapitalist (Updated 03/01/14)

Karen HudesThanks to Red Ice Radio for conducting this February 21, 2014 interview with Karen Hudes, confirming my suspicions about her since late 2013, when she claimed that the Jesuits were behind the corruption at the World Bank, and by extension, the international banking system.

This despite the last three World Bank presidents being Robert Zoellick, Paul Wolfowitz and James Wolfensohn, and the latest three Federal Reserve Bank chairs being Janet Yellen, Ben Bernanke and Alan Greenspan — none of whom are Jesuits.
. . .

Then, with this interview, she’s claiming aliens are behind the Jesuits. Sorry — it’s too much — and I now have to blow the whistle on her.

For a fact-based, wide-ranging discussion of real economics, see my Red Ice Radio interview here.

Here is my summary of her interview:

17m – Claimed a nuclear device was supposed to be detonated on Charleston
19m – Only started getting attention in 2013 from alternative media
21m – Said the Jesuits are the group behind the corruption at the World Bank, and there’s some groups behind them
22m – Said some are telling her to not say who’s behind the Jesuits
– Said a neurologist quoted someone who said the same thing and suddenly died at the age of 34
– Said picture of Akhenaten isn’t of a human
25m – Said some in Vatican wear “crazy” headdresses that hide high skulls
26m – She said it’s probably more believable than the nonsense they tell us about aliens
31m – Admits some have called her a disinfo agent for getting so much publicity
(more - go to site):
http://fauxcapitalist.com/

Obviously no one has complete knowledge or information.

I find that when people talk for say two hours and I’m none the wiser at the end or even confused I tend to move on.

I imagine much of the information banded around these days is mostly disinfo which has reached fever pitch levels.

I also think they (illuminati / Cabal) have been very clever with their approach to disinfo where we have these ‘do gooder’ type approaches and saviours of the world’ spinning out truth and lies which I believe are desired to reel us in and distract long enough until the next gimmick comes along. By following these we learn very little and go nowhere fast and before we know it another year has passed.

For me the main agenda is still the NWO and depopulation. Undoubtedly there’s lots of infighting going on between nations as they fight for control of Money, energy, resources and ET technology.

Changes to our climate may not be preventable if the claims about mass release of Methane gas from melting permafrost on the Siberian Peninsula are true, hence the Mars Colonisation. Even if we stopped burning fossil fuels today I doubt it would make much difference. Fossil fuels accounts for about 5% to 10% of carbon Dioxide emission where as rotting vegetation across the planet account for 90% emissions. Not only that if the sun itself is warming there’s very little we can do about it anyway, without ET help.

There are schemes to burn this vegetations at high temperature which could then be re-added to the soil to improve yields. But, nothing large scale is happening at the moment as far as I know.

Unfortunately all these distraction do not help mankind because there are too many agendas based around power, greed and secrecy which divide the people. We do not work as one so it’s difficult to see how we can survive under these circumstances, in my opinion

• 3 weeks later...

Coneheads "remembered" at Bohemian Grove

bohemian-grove-early-days.png

• 1 year later...

Karen Hudes, Dr. Ed Spencer - Humanity Will Prevail Over Conehead "Beings" ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKofEIJ-Jlo

Published on Apr 29, 2014

Wat i typed into google was homocapenses. Try googling that and see wat comes up. ANyway..Karen Hudes suckerpunched, big brain coneheaded beings, mindsway tech, fed debt scam, and it sounds like even murder of bankers and someone else named "Mullens". Not sure wat 2 make of all of it. The truth is i have some problems w/ this interview. Tell me wat u thik guys.

Big Brains Here ! - https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...

http://stellenbosch.olx.co.za/secrets...

• 7 months later...

Coneheads existed - there is no doubt - we have the skulls to prove it.

Marcia-Moore-paracas.jpg

What do we really KNOW about coneheads?

Not a lot is known, apart from the deformation of their skulls

par_museo02_jm.jpg

Some are said the have been giants, and super-tall skeletons have been depicted

ng_giant.gif

They are also said to: have red hair, been fierce in battle, and to be cannibals, who sacrificed humans to their gods.

renders-rock.jpg?w=300&h=297 > source

Also test on elongated skulls from Paracas announced in July 2016 suggest that they include DNA of surprising origin.

hair-elongated-skull-paracas-570x324.jpg

"The elongated skulls of Paracas in Peru caused a stir in 2014 when a geneticist that carried out preliminary DNA testing reported that they have mitochondrial DNA “with mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far”. Now a second round of DNA testing has been completed and the results are just as controversial – the skulls tested, which date back as far as 2,000 years, were shown to have European and Middle Eastern Origin. These surprising results change the known history about how the Americas were populated"

> source: http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/07/new-dna-tests-on-paracas-skulls-yield-unexpected-results/

Incredible DNA Test Results on 2,000 Years Old Elongated Paracas Skulls

Published on Jul 26, 2016

Beyond this:

I have spoken to someone who claims he has been to caverns in Antarctica, which are said to be massive, like 1 km high or more.

And the walls of those caverns are said to be covered with a light-emitting algae, which was bio-luminescent. That is to say that they did not merely store light, and emit it later. But rather emitted light produced from some biological process.

I asked a question: Was the light sufficient to grow food? I did not get an answer to that question. So I have pondered: what did to beings who lived underground eat? As I ponder that question, I find the stories of canabalism disturbing.

What if we are ruled by evil beings who have lived through years, decades or centuries of canabalism to survive. And to justify that way of staying alive, they have forged an alliance with demons who rely on sacrifice and horrific inhuman rituals. I do hope these speculations are unfounded

• 1 year later...

Coneheads are Real!  Skull DNA is being tested

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29t : > more: https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/l-a-marzulli-skull-images-2-26-18/

marciamoore6-1000x500.jpg

Coast To Coast AM - February 26, 2018 Elongated Skulls Mystery with L.A. Marzulli

In the first half, author and researcher L.A. Marzulli discussed the mysterious elongated skulls of Paracas, Peru. Anthropologist Rick Woodward and others found the heads had structural oddities that seemed to suggest genetic differences from normal humans, and Marzulli recently held a press conference in Los Angeles to announce their testing results (view related images/video). Though some suggest the skulls are merely the result of intentional cranial modification, Marzulli and some of his co-researchers such as medical doctor Dr. Michael Alday believe they may represent a new subspecies of humans.

"Based on my limited testing, " said Marzulli, "I would say some of them may have 25% to 30% larger cranial capacity than a normal human skull." If he had to guess, "I'd say we were looking at the remnants of the Nephilim," the fallen angels described in the Bible, who he considers to be "nefarious interdimensional entities." The theory is that these beings fled the Middle East around 3,500 years ago, arriving in the New World much earlier than Columbus and other explorers, he continued, adding that Josephus described the Nephilim as having countenances so different than regular folk that they were terrifying to look at.

Archived