ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

A Careful Detective? Or just a persistent Truth-teller?

There's a new poster on the case, who is trying to get to the bottom of RVD's situation

2-1-16 – I NEVER HAD A LOAN ON MY HOME!

(LATER, RVD deleted these comments):

Ron, it seems to me that you are being very careful in making this statement. I do agree with you and believe that you did not take a loan supported by a mortgage on your home on Thomas Drive. However,...

... what I did read was this: That you borrowed $256,000 in your name secured by another property on Merriitt Island, and that you then used the proceeds of that loan to buy the house on Thomas Drive. Is this true???

... Some states (not mine) allow people to borrow on a home in a non-recourse way. In my own state, if I borrow money the loan is my obligation, and if the home sells for too little to satisfy the mortgage, the the borrower has to cover what's left. maybe you can clarify the law in Florida? I still find it confusing.
In the video, RVD said:
"Someone said... do not put the details on Youtube... I am not going to go into all the details..."
I think MORE people maybe dozens should post the proof of Mortgage again and again and again and again on his Youtube channel...
We need tio get the truth out and defeat the lies of conman Ron - Stick the truth in front of his eyeballs, so everyone can see it,
and he cannot deny the Truth.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone!

Ron just posted a video which was meant for tomorrow but changed his mind since the deputy sheriff put a 24 hour eviction notice on his door. Yet still he claims that there is no mortgage. There isn't any news his current address but there was one taken on the Merritt Island property so now the bank takes his current house as a payment. I can't help but feel bad for him but he brought it upon himself. Hope his daughter will be able to put some sense into him. Good think he still has got his kids.

From reading comments under the latest video, it appears that Ron is being made a pawn in the SovCit game. Apparently some group plans to be there to shoot video of the eviction (if it actually happens). I just hope armed militia doesn't also show up to provoke some kind of confrontation with law enforcement for the benefit of video cameras. I would be really surprised if Ron is actually evicted. Strange times.

Hello Everyone!

Ron just posted a video which was meant for tomorrow but changed his mind since the deputy sheriff put a 24 hour eviction notice on his door. Yet still he claims that there is no mortgage. There isn't any news his current address but there was one taken on the Merritt Island property so now the bank takes his current house as a payment. I can't help but feel bad for him but he brought it upon himself. Hope his daughter will be able to put some sense into him. Good think he still has got his kids.

Ron's skull is pretty thick... and not much sense seeps in

CRUNCH Tine for RVD? : Justice delayed, is justice denied.

Will the bank finally get some of its money back?

The 10 year delay has been expensive, and may help put up borrowing costs for honest people.

And those who are smart and honest may like to see some justice in this case

2-2-16 – HUGE SCARE TODAY! PRAYERS REQUESTED

my prayer is that the TRUTH of this case will be widely known,

and that True justice will be done (whatever that is!)

I really believe that RVD has evaded the True, and denied the revelations of genuine truth seekers,

but there is some possibility that my conclusion is wrong - yet RVD has never addressed my genuine questions in a thorough way

==============

NOT everyone agrees with RVD that HE is the victim in this case

Why don't you call for all your youtube listeners to back you up. Physically at place but spirituality at scene.
+TelgeFlytt - many will, and others would like to see me lose. I welcome prayers
+paradoxman316 : I dont want the bank to lose its money. If they do, it helps to put up borrowing costs for honest people, and there are some watching this drama
(2)
I listened only briefly to this story. As I understand you never had a mortage on your house - that is it is paid. And you are the owner? then how the hell can the banks want to claim the house. That must be impossible. Or am I missing something here?
+TelgeFlytt : You are MISTAKEN! Ron never repaid the loan. He took a mortgage loan on another property, and his ownership of that property was not free and clear, and so the sale of that other property did not repay the loan. So the back saw that the proceeds of their loan were used to buy another house - and they have foreclosed on the second house. Do you think Ron has behaved honorably, or honestly? No in my opinion
+TelgeFlytt - It's a long long story. I've told it over many months and years. This is my 6th year of daily videos; and this mess has last more than 10 1/2 years. It would be impossible to get enough of the picture in a short time. Believe me, the story is very convoluted. I will they say this: I have a lot of unrebutted affidavits, a land patent and more, Besides, I don't even own the house. It's in a common-law trust.
+paradoxman316 Or the short version, he's been squatting in a home he bought by borrowing against the home a lady he took advantage of owned when she died. The family sued him and he being such a treatment resistant virus its taken 10 years for it to come full circle.....but really, its just a matter of him trying to steal from the estate of a woman he took advantage of while she was alive....he's getting what he deserves here and nothing more
(3)
if they do this our journalistic team will present all evidence of the scam they pulled, we'll name names. The disinfecting sunlight horrible PR for tourism and potential criminal activity can come out for all to see. I'm in.
+justaman6972 - and you know many, possibly even most of the important details.
+paradoxman316 indeed, get two people with you, call the brevard SO ask for the PIO see if they intend to carry out the order as posted. Record the call. No need to disclose any more than a journalist fact finding mission, and we're in need of an official statement of their intent. We'll be there to record what will surely have political, commercial, ey.Al implications.

LOCAL NEWS

Brevard News | floridatoday.com/news

www.floridatoday.com/news/

Brevard County Florida local news | Melbourne, Palm Bay, Titusville, Viera, Cocoa and the beaches on the Space Coast.
Email :
news@floridatoday.com

(here's the story - was it published or not, I could not find the record)

RonSnapshot110182011455PM.png

Local man locked in 10 year battle with a bank

A local man, Mr Ronald Van Dyke may be made homeless if he loses an ongoing dispute with a mortgage lender, PNC bank.

This story goes back to 2005 when Mr Van Dyke borrowed $255,706.71 through a short term loan secured on a home that had supposedly been given to him by a deceased widow. He used the loan proceeds to buy a second home in Melbourne, Florida where he lives now.

The loan was not repaid, because Mr Van Dyke's claim on the inherited home went into dispute. The bank tried to gain repayment by selling the house in Melbourne, FL that Van Dyke purchased with the loan, but the bank's efforts have been blocked and delayed by various actions taken by Mr Van Dyke, who has been unemployed for years, and is now in his late sixties. Among the defenses used by the retiree were: an attempt to transfer title of the home into a trust, which was not allowed. Bizarrely, Van Dyke now claims that he does not owe the money because "all bank lending is fraudulent, because banks do not lend their own money."

This case has received attention globally, from parties as far away as Hong Kong, because Ron van Dyke is a well-known video blogger, using the name Paradoxman316 on Youtube. He has recently asked his viewers for prayers, and for people to help him "defend his home". He vows not to leave willingly, and says, "I would rather die than lose my home." A bit of internet hyperbole, we do sincerely want this to be. An eviction notice has been granted this week..

(2)

Meantime, I found this story ...

4c64225a-8166-448d-9a62-81ebb0480daa.jpg : not the same RD

Ronald Dyke Obituary - St. Augustine, FL | St. Augustine Record

www.legacy.com156
Ronald Van Dyke of Saint Augustine, Florida, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2015, surrounded by his loving family at the age of 75.

he's been squatting in a home he bought by borrowing against the home a lady he took advantage of owned when she died

It should be pointed out that there's no evidence that Ron took advantage of or scammed Dr. Mary. Ron's version of events, where him and Mary are the victims of someone else scamming them is equally probably based on the information that is publicly available.

I got in touch with a guy in Brevard that gets court documents a few weeks ago, we could get a copy of the probate court decision for about $100 but I am having second thoughts as to whether it'd be appropriate to make that information public. It could clear Ron's name or make him look bad, and I'm not sure if it would be ethical to publish it without the consent of anyone else involved in the case.

Because Ron has obfuscated everything that happened in 2004, we are only speculating. But, it's easy to draw some conclusions from his own words in recent videos.

He said that within two weeks the "ex-banker" had filed a suit alleging impropriety on Ron's part which froze everything, and prevented him from selling the old ladies home.

Within those two weeks, he had taken all the furniture, antiques and artwork out of the house, borrowed $255,000 against her house, and bought the house he is living in now with the money.

Sure sounds like someone that knew exactly what he was up to.

And, here's a weird video Ron did back in 2013 one of the other times he was served with an eviction notice (he has been served with three over the years I've followed him).

I'm trying to figure out what the hell the 2013 post-foreclosure eviction means. If I have the timeline right, the tax sale that PNC bought the house for at was in 7/31/2012, a full year before he got the eviction notice, then PNC bank took Ron and his son (or whoever was living in the house) to court to evict them in 1/14/2014, so I don't understand what the hell happened in 2013 that Ron was able to post-pone the eviction for two and a half years.

He said that within two weeks the "ex-banker" had filed a suit alleging impropriety on Ron's part which froze everything, and prevented him from selling the old ladies home.

Within those two weeks, he had taken all the furniture, antiques and artwork out of the house, borrowed $255,000 against her house, and bought the house he is living in now with the money.

I hadn't looked at that part of the timeline until you pointed that out.

The "ex-banker" (which I don't believe were actually ex-bankers but that's separate) filed suit against Ron on 7/25/2005

Ron then went and mortgaged the house he was being sued for on 8/16/2005

Which means Ron signed that that mortgage knowing there was a cloud on title and pending litigation. Or worse, knew he might lose the house in court so he tried to buy a second house by obtaining a mortgage by lying to the bank.

Well Ron seems to still be in his house. He posted a completely irrelevant video about China only briefly commenting on the situation that there is a hearing on Friday. Why is he so vague about it? He panicked so much yesterday and now he doesn't say a word. Is he trying to hide something? Isn't he allowed to speak of it? Why the eviction has been postponed...AGAIN? It's all very shady to me. We really don't know what the court is told by Ron and the lawyer. As much as we all know what mortgage really is it angers me that he can just lie his way out of eviction while other people have not even got a chance to appeal. Perhaps it's just beating a dead horse with a stick...? We shall see.

Ron doesn't have an attorney, just a retired New York attorney hiding in the background because she isn't licensed to practice in Florida.

This isn't Ron's first time in this rodeo, though. He has been served with eviction notices three times in the several years I've been following his antics, and he has managed to make all of them go away.

It would not surprise me if he dodges this one, as well.

I follow this kind of thing with interest because I have a friend who had am employee that embezzled over $2 million dollars from his company, and ultimately wasn't even tried. The District Attorney told him after two years of court hearings that he just didn't have time or resources to prosecute cases that didn't involve murder. Financial crime is rarely taken seriously by the courts.

So we should all borrow money and refuse to repay it, I suppose.

The "switch" was d@mned clever, where Ron took a loan secured by one house to buy another

Whole thing doesn't make sense, the sheriff wouldn't put up a 24 hour eviction notice then cancel the eviction at the last minute. And why would there be a hearing when this has already been settled in court.

Ron never showed the eviction notice on video or on FaceBook, maybe he faked it for views and donations?

Or it's he can be evicted after 24 hours from the notice meaning it could happen any day?

If the hearing thing is true we're in for even more delays.

I don't think Ron is out of trouble as he claims, based on some googling, he can only be evicted 24 hours AFTER receiving the eviction notice.

So assuming he received it on Monday, 24 hours wait during Tuesday meaning he can really only be evicted on or after Wednesday (today).

I don't believe his story about the magic hearing on Friday.

Ron is upset that we've been posting the mortgage he signed and argues that because the original document is lost the bank can't take his house based on a copy of the document.

Little problem with that argument, it's bullshit:

The following items of evidence are self-authenticating; they require no extrinsic evidence of authenticity in order to be admitted:

(4). A copy of an official record — or a copy of a document that was recorded or filed in a public office as authorized by law — if the copy is certified as correct by:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_902

Self-authentication.Extrinsic evidence of authenticity as a condition precedent to admissibility is not required for:

(4) A copy of an official public record, report, or entry, or of a document authorized by law to be recorded or filed and actually recorded or filed in a public office, including data compilations in any form, certified as correct by the custodian or other person authorized to make the certification by certificate complying with subsection (1), subsection (2), or subsection
(8) Commercial papers and signatures thereon and documents relating to them, to the extent provided in the Uniform Commercial Code.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0000-0099/0090/Sections/0090.902.html

Ron's mortgage was public record and filed in the county clerks office. Both Federal and State law allow the bank to use a copy of it as evidence in court. And I'm sure there's probably other rules that would allow the bank to use copies of it as evidence in court.

Not to mention that Ron himself admits that he signed it.

Ron is a piece of work!

He constantly rails against corruption, but he is the most clearly corrupt person within his little universe.

corrupt-world1.jpg

He thinks it is just fine for him to avoid repaying a loan he borrowed to buy a house based purely on a technicality.

Yet HE IS WRONG, as you have pointed out about the concept of what t means to "lose" a document that is already in the public record.

He is wrong about so much more:

+ How banking works: NO! Individual banks do not get free money, if they lend money and it is not repaid, the bank will suffer a real loss.

(Anyone who does not understand what I just said needs to do more research)

+ His irresponsible behavior cost banks money, and will therefore help to increase lending costs, making mortgages more expensive for honest people

The only appropriate moral action here, is to oppose RVD's lies and bullsh/tting, and get the truth out.

People need to see clearly and understand who is in the wrong, and oppose the irresponsible behavior that Ron keeps showing us

Archived