Imaginal Power : "Morphic Resonance" & the power of Consciousness

Imaginal Power : "Morphic Resonance" & the power of shared Consciousness

Rupert Sheldrake's "Morphic Resonance" may be a Key to understanding this power

The idea which I call "Imaginal Power" may be New to many, so I want to introduce it in stages.

First, a quote:

"I Think, Therefore I am." - Rene Descartes

- which I will transform and paraphrase, this way:

"I Imagine, Thereby I become." - DrBubb, explaining Imaginal Power

Now consider, the "imaginal cells", of the caterpillar, which allow it to become a butterfly:

Here's a traditional mechanical-materialist description of how the miracle of that transformation occurs:

Swallowtail-Butterfly.jpg

Definition :

Imaginal cells are tissue-specific progenitors allocated in embryogenesis that remain quiescent during embryonic and larval life. During Drosophila metamorphosis, most larval cells die. Pupal and adult tissues form from imaginal cells. Clonal analysis and fate mapping of single, identified cells show that tracheal system remodeling at metamorphosis involves a classical imaginal cell population and a population of differentiated, functional larval tracheal cells that reenter the cell cycle and regain developmental potency. In late larvae, both populations are activated and proliferate, spread over and replace old branches, and diversify into various stalk and coiled tracheolar cells under control of fibroblast growth factor signaling. Thus, Drosophila pupal/adult tissue progenitors can arise both by early allocation of multipotent cells and late return of differentiated cells to a multipotent state, even within a single tissue.

==

> source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginal_disc

(This is a materialistic-scientific explanation, which is an alternative to a more poetic one:

"The caterpillar falls asleep, and imagines in its dream that it will become a butterfly, and by the power of that imaginative dream,

BECOMES a butterfly." I think the true explanation has an element of both : it is the dream of being a butterfly which is held in

source consciousness, that allows those imaginal cells to receive the message needed to produce a butterfly.)

Crystal_zps72fa5b72.jpg

Now, consider this little analogy, that DNA is like a combined antenna-and-radio receiving set, which receives a signal from "Consciousness" (the Source), and transforms that signal into a living being. The sort of living being, depends upon what part of overall Consciousness the DNA has been tuned into. So the DNA for a human will create a different being, than the DNA for a monkey, because they are in tune with different parts of the overall Source design-blueprint of Conscious life for different species.

And here's an even more radical idea. The system also works in reverse: What happens here, to individual beings, can also have an impact on Source. In effect, we can transmit changes to the blueprint held in the greater consciousness.

Having outlined this concept, I can now refer readers to the "Morphic Resonance" idea of Rupert Sheldrake.

EXCERPT:

Morphic resonance is a process whereby self-organising systems inherit a memory from previous similar systems.

In its most general formulation, morphic resonance means that the so-called laws of nature are more like habits. The hypothesis of morphic resonance also leads to a radically new interpretation of memory storage in the brain and of biological inheritance. Memory need not be stored in material traces inside brains, which are more like TV receivers than video recorders, tuning into influences from the past. And biological inheritance need not all be coded in the genes, or in epigenetic modifications of the genes; much of it depends on morphic resonance from previous members of the species. Thus each individual inherits a collective memory from past members of the species, and also contributes to the collective memory, affecting other members of the species in the future.

==

> MorphicResonance : http://www.sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance

LINK :: http://tinyurl.com/Acore-Imaginal

Here's an excellent interview with Dr Sheldrake, where at the beginning he gives a clear description of Morphic Resonance

Joe Rogan Experience #550 - Rupert Sheldrake

=

=

Published on Sep 17, 2014

Rupert Sheldrake is an author, lecturer, and researcher in the field of parapsychology, known for his proposed theory of morphic resonance.

And here's a wonderful lecture where Dr Sheldrake speaks of the blinders that most scientists are wearing thanks to the limitations of their Materialist view of reality

Rupert Sheldrake - The Science Delusion: Why Materialism is not the Answer

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR1SLQwHDog =

Where do the Scary images in our subconscious come from ?

(This is from a thread about Madelaine McCann, a small child who went missing in Portugal):

I can't watch those. I tried but couldn't escape the feeling that something very dark was at the centre of it - the involvement of high-level government spin doctors less than 48 hours after her disappearance says it all. I don't like to think too deeply about the possibilities, but one intuitive possibility was that Madeleine was given (with or without knowledge of Kate and Gerry, during their IVF) some kind of experimental genetic engineering. It was then necessary to take possession of her to see whether the experiment had been a success or not....

= unquote =

Interesting.

Is there any evidence for that idea, or is it a pure intuitive guess?

Lots of children go missing every year. Some we hear about, many we do not

If you listen to Joe Rogan's fascinating interview with Rupert Sheldrake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZklRSn92ek4

... you will learn (towards the end) that many children fear sharp toothed monsters in the dark.

metro_2033__013__100315163128.jpg

Where does that come from?

Is it from our history, or is it something that is still happening to a small number of children even now.

Carl Jung spoke of the Collective Unconscious*

synchronicity.gif

This seems to be something like a Morphic Field that we all share, and maybe which holds:

+ Our memories, including Akashic memories

+ Our design: sending "instructions" through our DNA on how to grow into humans

*Another image, showing the same concept:

Psyche-of-the-Hand-Jung-rev1.jpg

(using a hand suggests we are in the same dimension -

I reckon that the Collective Unconscious is beyond Time, not in the same 3D reality, as individual "fingers"

The palm connects the fingers to the wrist and greater body of human unconscious through a field of consciousness)

Carl Jung said this about consciousness:

Jung_zps5166098c.jpg

I think the reality may go beyond this.

The PTB, the elites who control our media and politics, know that :

+ Humans are the gateway to the Collective Unconscious, and :

+ What lies there, the Source-ness, has great power, and

+ It can be modified, even "written-over", especially when using strong emotions, like Fear

I reckon they are actively involved in various secret programs (false flags, films, music, etc), whose intent is:

To change our Collective Unconscious. And by manipulating the Source-ness they manipulate us, and even change the world.

Dr Richard Alan Miller's idea of "changing the movie", is really about We-the-People getting control of this process:

Dr RAM#4: Changing The Movie : Away from Endless War

At about 10 minutes in, he refers to a paper for NASA called: "Silent weapons for Secret Wars", and says:

"World War 3 has already started... It is about information."

Water, and structured water in-particular, may be a means of enhancing the connection between the self,

and the Collective Unconscious, while also fighting off the dehydration, happening thanks to geo-engineering.

water-is-good_zpsd1304a7f.jpg

In the podcast, there was presented an image of a sort of group communion.

This is where a group of people stand around a huge glass cylinder of water,

and put their hand up against the glass, and project their intention of pure healing water,

and positive contentment into the water. And then they drink it together, with positive effect

GlassWater3_zps22708a80.jpg

"like an antenna" we pick up ideas from the universe

Perhaps that was what Eric Julien thought he was doing.

That is one way of looking at it.

Doesn't mean that he wasn't influenced.

Clif High puts it this way:

Universe puts an idea out

Humans are like antenna and some catch the idea

This may inspire someone to invent something.

Another does the same at the other end of the planet

And another and another.....

That is why Clif does not believe in patenting his ideas.

He's only an antenna that has picked up the thought put out for all mankind and he just happens to be the first to latch on to it.

But the idea does not belong to him - it's for everyone

I really ought to spend time reading those Lobsang Rampa books I downloaded and I'd like to get started on Robert Monroe.

It looks like it's downtime for me now and my time is my own now.

=

David Icke spent the first two hours of his conference talking about the holographic universe. It's sometime tricky to get your head around but essentially he was saying that our understanding of reality is limited by our ability to only see within the small band of white light spectrum which severely limits our knowledge and imagination.

The archons also interfere with this. Yes it is a possibility that we live in a holographic uinverse where our thoughts and imagination are part of a highly advanced artificial intelligent feedback system which creates mass human thoughts into our reality in realtime

As DR RAM says, if everyone understood this we could well change our reality and hence the movie as it were.

Interesting comment

"David Icke spent the first two hours of his conference talking about the holographic universe..."

For those who have not heard it, they may want to listen to this Video's second half:

Dr RAM#1: "Food for Mars / Holographic Universe" - 2 Feb. 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaYob1-Iprk

Kryon - on the physics of consciousness & The Wisdom Barrier

=

=

"There are Laws of Consciousness... there's cause and effect."

"In a quantum universe, the effects are non-linear"

(hard to visualize - hard to describe)

"Consciousness IS - it does not expand of contract."

"On this planet, there's a struggle between... Forces (Evil, entities "messing with us")

"When the Rules of physics are applied, in certain situations, you can control what happens."

"You can shut the door (to evil)... and stop those who are messing with your teen-aged consciousness"

"You can /will be 'born Wise'... remembering past lives."

"It has already started... You are AT THE WISDOM BARRIER."

"All planets that have reached this point, have moved through it."

=== ===

THE DARKNESS is here to do Battle

"Where did it come from? It has always been here"

"Where does the funding come from? The same place it always does."

"They are not going to win. But it will look as if they can."

"If you are in Fear... There is no light."

"You have the armor of Truth, and Wisdom, and Light"

"If you want to defeat them. Take away their funding."

How long will the battle last ? : KRYON "The Next 18 Years" - Lee Carroll

The old energy will keep trying what didn't work before... and it will not !

"Seeing" quantum energy will change everything... you will be in communication w/ the rest of the galaxy.

"DNA will work at 30-35% by the end of 18 years."

TRACK RECORD : Lee Carroll talks about 2012 - a time of change

He describes Kryon as an angelic loving entity from the Source (or "Central Sun") who has been with the Earth

"since the beginning" and belonging to the same "Family" of Archangel Michael.
The information he publishes, both printed and online, is intended to help humans ascend to a higher vibrational level.
Carroll has co-authored three books on what he terms Indigo children, a new generation of children he says represents an evolution in human consciousness, and eleven books of channellings from Kryon

Back in 2010, Lee Carroll said the doom and gloom and 2012, was "just to sell products."

Instead, he said: "We will be moving into a new consciousness... led by young people."

A Rule of Imaginal Power ?

(at least for the "dark side")

Those "dark magicians" using it, have to signal their intentions ahead of time - or so it seems

georgia-guidestone-2014.jpg

Cube from the Georgia Guidestone, discovered in Sept. 2014

GuideStoneCube.gif

- so says Jay Weidner at about 10 minutes in

Jeff Rense & Jay Weidner - The Depopulation Code

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDs52DAs9k0

A similar post from the Fringe

There's a series of article over at Jean Haines' blog, by a guy called Bradley Loves.

He's telling us that the controllers of humanity need our consent for them to lord it over us. Otherwise, they get whacked big time under cosmic law.

They use magic as this guy has found out

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/10/30/the-great-con-of-man-esoterics-the-supernatural-magicians-mind-control-and-the-new-world-order-part-eight-by-bradley-loves/

Interesting - I posted almost the same exact thing just above

(From a post in the Fringe section)

"My ultimate goal was essentially an experiment to bring together a largish group of people for the purposes of targeting and changing anything which has a negative influence on humanity.

This might be to deactivate chemtrails, Ebola, harmful em mind control, directing positive energy at negative entities, sending positive energy to assist in raising all peoples vibrational frequency, protecting children from paedophilia, torture and suffering and so on.
Mainstream science is beginning to accept the possibility that we could be existing in a type of holographic universe controlled by some form of intelligent feedback system whereby our thoughts and intentions do indeed create reality.
So by focusing our imagination and thoughts with positive intentions we may well be able to influence or change reality and the movie as it were.
Perhaps we can revisit the idea in the near future."

It is an interesting concept - and I will add this comment (with Excerpt) to the Imaginal Power thread in the Acore section.

Have you heard the story of Art Bell's experiment?

He had a huge audience of something like 20 Million people, and he asked them to visualise Rain

in an area which was experiencing a drought (he might have even asked them to Pray for rain, I don't recall exactly.)

And it soon rained like crazy there.

He as frightened by the power of this, and did not do it again, from what I can recall.

I will look for more on this story, and see what I can find.

I believe that Cobra has been trying to get a meditation group together, to try to harness crowd power.

• 2 months later...

KRYON "Spiritual Evolution - The Coming Energy"- Lee Carroll

From 34% of DNA being used - as today,
the Energetic grid is sending a message to "Unlock to 44%".
This will begin to happen in 2015-17, and those who reincarnate
will remember their past Lives. Children today "have wisdom in their eyes"

Large systems can work more efficiently, if they have "coalescing consciousness"

- then large organizations can begin to function well

"This dear friends is The Wisdom Factor"

You will eventually be your own medical intuitive... at 44%

Archived