WHY TRUMP? Like RFK, Trump is growing, maturing

Film-maker worries: If she wins, Hillary will bring about a Liberal Facism

Hillary-HitlerSalute_zpsy1ai4omw.jpg

Journalist Who Discovered Obama's Real Father Speaks Out

Like her campaign since mid-August, her book has been described as "a major flop"

GettyImages-599524514-640x480.jpg

The book may or may not have a blueprint for a new Reich - But has anyone, anywhere actually read it, to find out?

Top Customer Reviews

By Daniel B.on September 14, 2016
I was going to read this book.....I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out, and fell and hit my head. After that I got double vision and had to wear glasses that were so damn thick I couldn't even see to read. Then I had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard's eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it's a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes - and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn't figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway.
==

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEBUNKED: Trump is Hitler? Why HILLARY is More Like The Führer...

Published on Sep 20, 2016

You've heard it a hundred times: "TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!"

But when you look past the click-bait rhetoric and compare actual policies, it's obvious the Hillary has far more similarities to the Führer...

I watched the Clinton - Trump presidential debate for 6 minutes before deciding that my time was better spent reading the reports of the "cop assaulted by boobs" case. How could what was once the greatest country in the world have come to a point when it has to choose between two such utterly unsuitable choices for the next president? Never before have I been grateful that I am not an American citizen or green card holder who will get shafted whoever wins.

I have limited exposure to direct investment in the US (through some real estate syndicates) and have decided to wind them down without reinvesting as each one exits. However wins, I expect higher taxes to follow and have no interest in contributing when there are other choices open to me.

This is about a battle between entrenched Globalism and America-First Nationalism

The entrenched powers are very dangerous, and it takes huge money and great courage to challenge them. Trump has both. And he also has a narcassitic personality. Without the ego, and his desire to "the Savior" of his country, he never would have taken on such a monumental task. Who else can you think of who would do it?

Ross Perot? He's too old now. He tried twice, and although he got some attention, and about 20% of the vote, he never secured the nomination of a major party. The second time, he dropped out - and some who were close to him say it was because his daughter life' was threatened.

Trump's children seem to be brave enough to take the risk with him. And maybe there's an understanding that if Trump's family is harmed, Chelsea will be jailed for her role in the Clinton Foundation crimes. In fact, that may happen anyway. The whole Clinton family may wind up in jail for criminal activity after Trump is elected. These are dangerous people, will to break the law and even kill, if the rumors are true. And they are financed by even more dangerous people.

Someone said that Trump is like the Robert Shaw character in jaws. Not a nice and genteel man. But someone who seems to have the courage and the knowledge to kill sharks. And many love him for that. Just watch one of his rallies and compare it with the small boredom fest around Hillary when she speaks. It wasn't meant to be this way. Jeb Bush was meant to be the opponent of Hillary. With one boring candidate against another, discussing the talking points fed by the controlled media. Trump upset the apple cart, and that is what makes this interesting

The bigger story to me, is the corruption of the media, Most of it backs Globalism, and their preferred candidate, Hillary.

Right, Dave. You afre "hot on the trail", Right? Not on holiday

Sept. 21st, It's All About the Gold

Published on Sep 19, 2016

The Gold in the Ground and the Gold of the Rodriguez Trust. This Week Dr. Alan Cohler of the Rodriguez Trust is My Guest on the Radio Program.

Rodriguez Trust on Facebook : "The 100+ Year Old "Rodriguez Trust" In The Philippines."

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/Rodriguez%2BTrust/keywords_top

Hillary's latest "great mistake" - As bad or worse than the "Deplorables" comment?

In Hacked Fundraiser Recording, Hillary Mocks Bernie Supporters "Living In Their Parents’ Basement"

picture-5.jpg
Sep 30, 2016 10:53 PM

The reason why the Trump campaign has been so eager to find transcripts and recordings of the private speeches Hillary Clinton has delivered during her extensive, lucrative speaking career, is because it is there that she reveals that rare glimpse into what she truly thinks, or at least what $250,000 per hour will get her to believe. One such example is a recently hacked recording of Hillary Clinton, where in a private conversation with campaign donors in February, Clinton distanced herself from progressive goals like “free college, free healthcare” and described her place on the political spectrum as spanning from the center-left to the center-right.

The newly disclosed comments first noticed by the Intercept, came in audio from hacked emails revealed this week by the Washington Free Beacon. Clinton was speaking at a Virginia fundraiser hosted by Beatrice Welters, the former U.S. ambassador to Trinidad and Tobago, and her husband Anthony Welters, the executive chairman of an investment consulting firm founded by former Clinton aid Cheryl Mills.

The hacked audio provides another peek into the ideological chameleon that Hillary is on a day to day basis. As the Intercept notes, "Clinton has been inconsistent in the past about espousing political labels. She has at times touted herself as stalwart liberal. For instance, she said last July: “I take a backseat to no one when you look at my record in standing up and fighting for progressive values.” But a few months later, she told a group in Ohio: “You know, I get accused of being kind of moderate and center. I plead guilty.”

In one segment of the leaked audio, Hillary focused on her opponent at the time, Bernie Sanders, was pointed to successful programs in Scandinavia which provide universal daycare, family leave, and government sponsored healthcare and college education, as policies that he would seek to adopt. "Progressive" Hillary mocked the compared idea of "free college, free healthcare" to the "extreme" ideas promulgated by the right, which include "populism, nationalism and xenophobia."

It is important to recognize what’s going on in this election. Everybody who’s ever been in an election that I’m aware of is quite bewildered because there is a strain of, on the one hand,
the kind of populist, nationalist, xenophobic, discriminatory kind of approach that we hear too much of from the Republican candidates.
And on the other side, there’s just a
deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free healthcare, that what we’ve done hasn’t gone far enough
, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, Scandinavia, whatever that means, and half the people don’t know what that means, but it’s something that they deeply feel. So as a friend of mine said the other day,
I am occupying from the center-left to the center-right.
And I don’t have much company there. Because it is difficult when you’re running to be president, and you understand how hard the job is — I don’t want to overpromise. I don’t want to tell people things that I know we cannot do.

Recording below:: (see link below)

...an entire generation unexpectedly finding itself in a dead-end economy, it provides a perfect incubator for what according to Hillary is an army of Bernie supporters: "if you’re feeling like you’re consigned to, you know, being a barista... then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing."

One wonders whose fault it is that millions of young people are stuck in dead end jobs, living in their parents basement, while both Obama and Hillary make TV appearances touting the strength of the economic recovery.

But the punchline was what Hillary, who has been scrambling to secure the much-needed Millennial vote in recent weeks, truly thought about about the millions of young people whose vote she is trying to win: a diatribe of mockery, in which she describes the concept of a political revolution as a "false promise" which has attracted all these disillusioned and disheartened young people "living in their parents' basement." Does Hillary have anything to offer them? No, but she desperately needs their vote, even if behind the scenes at generously paid private functions, she mocks them in front of all those present.

==

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/hacked-recording-hillary-mocks-bernie-supporters-living-their-parents%E2%80%99-basement

What does Divine Intervention really look like?

10-4-16 – US ELECTION FOR PRESIDENT

Published on 3 Oct 2016

First off, let me say that it is unlikely at this time that I will vote at all in the upcoming election. The last election in which I voted was for Ron Paul. Like all major elections in the US, there was a lot of fraud. That’s why I stopped voting. This election, however, is interesting because of Trump. He is not part of the political establishment. That’s a good thing. There is no way I would ever support anyone from the Bush-Clinton-Obama criminal syndicate. Party is irrelevant – except for idiots incapable of thinking for themselves. Yes, I have friends who seem somewhat intelligent, yet vote for their party regardless of the candidate. I still think the ONLY possible solution for humanity is Divine intervention that wakes people up to the truth about ourselves and this world we inhabit.

What does RVD imagine genuine divine intervention would look like?

Would it be when, on some bright shining day in the future, a perfect person stepped out of a heavenly spacecraft, was loved by all and then somehow ran for President and won?

plees2z.jpg : Does a perfect leader come from space, or from our imagination?

THAT scenario if it happened, is something I WOULD NOT TRUST now. As a matter of fact, that's more or less, what we saw with Obama, a guy who came out of nowhere, and whose background now almost 8-years after he was elected still remains shadowy - many of his records are still closed.

Obama appeared as a virtually unknown, and gave an inspiring speech at a DNC convention: "There is no red or blue America, There is only the UNITED States of America!" But despite his promise of "Hope and Change", Obama turned out to be just another puppet, who did not respect the constitution, who presided over a further decline in America's economy and its fortunes.

Unlike Obama in 2008, Trump is a known quantity, but not as a politician. His political views have shifted over the years, but one consistent thing with him has been: that he is anti-war. and wants to see the country negotiate better trade laws and treaties - He wants to put America first, not some global New World Order. He is strongly, and aggressively opposed by the status quo elites. Unlike Obama, Donald Trump can deliver REAL change, And it should be obvious to everyone, even RVD, that Trump has ALREADY brought huge changes in the political debate and the issues that people are discussing. Is Trump perfect? Of course not (but who is perfect?). Naturally, we cannot be sure he will deliver on his own campaign promises. In fact, some of these look impossible today. But as Trump's children has said: The Donald often achieves what looks impossible. Isn't that what we have seen that already, with Trump getting this far in the race. Can we really be sure his success was achieved without divine help?

donald-trump-thumbs-up_zpsiocmnopo.jpg

It amazes me that RVD keeps calling for change, and when it is standing before him, in the person of Trump, Ron does not embrace it. Who is Ron to say that Trump is NOT the divine intervention he has been praying for? There is no perfect candidate. And the one who may have looked more perfect to some (Obama, 8 years ago), got his positive image. simply because people were projecting onto him the qualities what they wanted to see. Obama is no saint and he is no savior, as we can all clearly see now. After all, our current President brought in Obamacare, open borders, and more wars all around the planet.

Maybe Trump, backed up by helpful things like revelations from Julian Assange and Wikileaks, is how real Divine intervention happens. Certainly, non-PC talks from Trump, and leaks of emails from Assange are waking up people in a real way - not in the hope-filled, but delusional ways that RVD has tried to sell people.

Why is Trump so unpopular (with some voters)?

I suppose it because he speaks his truth in rough way. Many people are offended by his RAW manner, by how he takes on those he perceives as being not good for America, or those who simply attack him first. (When he gets hit, he hits back harder, wherever it comes from) Frankly, I think we need his toughness, and raw human reactions - but maybe not ALL of the time. (Let's hope Trump is learning now some greater wisdom about when and how to hit back.) PC-attitudes, and the enforcement of them are one of the important psychological barriers contributing to the dragging down of America... Another negative influence is Trust in the mainstream media. They do nothing but spin, and try to program us. Trust is shrinking, and shrink fast. We can thank Trump's revolutionary campaign, and the huge evidence of bias that has been brought out in the corporate controlled media. People are finally waking up. This is what Ron wanted. And we are seeing it. (But Ron somehow think this is happening by accident or magic, rather than BECAUSE of the powerful stimulus of Donald Trump's campaign.)

I'll STOP HERE - since I have found a far better Rant and explanation than I could possibly do.

(This is EXCELLENT by "Mike", Stefan Molyneux's colleague):

Why I'm Voting For Donald Trump

Published on 3 Oct 2016

Posted a few hours ago, and has 39,000 Views / almost 2,400 Likes already (2360/39,309: 6.0%)

Debate # 2 ; ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER, than Words

WATCH Full Second Presidential Debate Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton October 9th 2016 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_L-opHEVC8

+ They (Hillary and the Mods) started in with the Trump tape from Question #1

The "virtue signaling" from the Satanic one were truly disgusting. Trump blew it off rather effectively, focusing on her failures

+ At about 12 minutes the Donald flipped it around, and starting talking about Bill's behavior & Hillary laughing at a rape victim

+ Hillary spoke about "going high" when others go low, and then plunged straight into the deep mud.

Trump respond, saying things like: "I was surprised to see Bernie Sanders sign on with the devil"

+ Hillary said, "I am very sorry about that" (in relation to the email situation - Does that remedy the law-breaking?)

Trump: "Deleting the 39,000 emails came AFTER the subpoena."

Hillary: "That's simply not true."

+ They moved onto healthcare, where Hillary waffled about Obamacare, and Trump gave facts and figures,
speaking about the risings costs ("numbers nobody ever saw before"), and how it might be fixed

+ They moved onto healthcare, where Hillary waffled about Obamacare, and Trump gave facts and figures,
speaking about the risings costs ("numbers nobody ever saw before"), and how it might be fixed

+ Question about Islam-a-phobia; Trump: There is a problem. We have to face up to it.
Hillary pandered to the Muslim in the audience, referring the Khans.
Trump said: Capt. Khan was an American hero. If I was President, he would be alive today.
The Mod and Trump spoke about how the ban on Muslims morphed into extreme vetting

+ The talked about Trump's Tax return, which he handled well, and then there was a question about Tax law.
Trump said he would get rid of the carried interest provision, and that Hillary could have done something about
the tax returns years ago: "She's been in Washington for 30 years... and left things as they are for her friends".

Hillary said that Trump paid Zero in taxes.

(my notes stop at about halfway)

Variety POLL:
Donald Trump : 61.19% (91,055 votes)
Hillary Clinton : 38.81% (57,756 votes) : 148.811 Total Votes

Hannity 10/9/16 - Sean Hannity analysis of Second Presidential Debate Donald Trump vs Hillary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ggb2p59XoA

Some great comments here

Trump Launches Surgical Strike Against Hillary

Published on Oct 10, 2016

Dr. Steve Pieczenik joins the Alex Jones show and outlines what Donald Trump is doing to take down Hillary Clinton.

The End of the CIA... and the evil cabal - that Daniel Sheehan has descibed:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21008

"Doing battle with the Forces of Darkness"

Donald Trump Is Winning | Bill Mitchell and Stefan Molyneux

Published on Oct 17, 2016

MP3: http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3458/don...

"Why is the over-sampling ALWAYS in favor of Hillary"

"These false polls are giving the Democrats false confidence"

"There's no evidence anywhere that Hillary is even IN the race"

"When Hillary's polling well, but there's no enthusiasm, it's a sign that people want her to

continue the policies (handing out free stuff) that are now in place"

I LISTENED a Second Time ... this time along with the RedIce People.

The Final Presidential Debate Live: Trump vs Hillary, Nationalism vs Globalism

What really impressed me this time was how many whooping lies Hillary told.

It amazes me that people could actually believe those lies

LIES or a CLEAR PROGRAM OF REAL CHANGE?

"If you want to change, first you need to decide what you want to change, and what you want to change it into.

And Trump doesnt seem to have clue"

Nonsense
Trump has laid out an excellent and clear program for his first 100 days

SR1285 – Trump's Gettysburg Address - the 100-Day Plan

If there is anyone one there who has a working braincell that has not been fully programmed by the controlled-media's spin, chances are, they will agree with many (or all) of the points in this excellent rant by Paul Joseph Watson.
Dear Mainstream Media

Hillary is simply incapable of Telling the Truth. All she ever does is lie, but people are too fooled, too bought, or too frightened to call her out on it.

Listen to this great interview wherein someone who worked for the Clintons (Gary Byrne) reveals her true character.

The Character of the would-be Leader : A Very revealing interview

Ex Secret Service Agent & Ex-CIA Agent Talk Truth About Hillary

+ Repeated incidents showing anger issues

+ Treats those around her badly

+ No empathy

+ Serial Liar : Will say anything to get what she wants

+ Thinks there are special rules for herself; different than for everyone else

+ Everything she touches has been a disaster

At the end:

"For those who don't recall the Clintons in the White House, it was an awful time... with many scandals.

Hillary would demand that people break the laws for her, and when they did they would get into trouble...

Can anyone really listen to this material and still vote for her?
I doubt it. And that is way the controlled media works so hard to shield people from the Truth about Hillary Clinton.

(I posted the following as a reaction to a comment on another forum):

"Clown or Criminal.... that's the choice on the ballot.... "

Okay. You can call it that if you like.
But do not forget...
Because of the massive and unprecedented 24/7 spin in the media:

+ Trump is LESS of a clown than the MSM have shown you, and
+ Hillary is MORE of a CRIMINAL than they will let you know.

This comes down to DISCERNMENT, and logical & reason vs. emotion.
Can the media fool enough people to let her win?
And especially, can the evil one convince enough females to throw away their
common sense and Vote Vagina, because it is "her turn", and they will feel better
voting for a woman in 2016.

I am ready to vote for a Woman for President, but Dear God, NOT THIS WOMAN !

I'd rather take a chance with Trump than empower a dangerous criminal and warmonger.

• 2 weeks later...

TRUMP: A much better candidate now in the Home stretch

RIGHT ANGLE: TRUMP FINDS HIS MESSAGE

Published on Nov 2, 2016

Bill Whittle saw Donald Trump's speech in Grand Rapids, MI and was thoroughly impressed with his much more disciplined, much more effective messaging.

Steve Green and Scott Ott help to break down some examples.

Steve Pieczenik and the Claimed Counter-Coup

"We are going through a Second American Revolution... We will stop the Clintons."

Qabl.jpg

SUMMARIES:

No-1 - from a few days ago on Infowars

EXCERPTS:

SP: "With their permission, I am announcing that we have initiated a counter-coup.
We will indict the President, and Loretta Lynch."
"The first time a coup was initiated through the internet, and a counter-coup through the internet... and Julian Assaange."
(We gave him the emails) " Ww do not have guns, and do not plan to harm anyone."

"We will make sure that the Clintons do not take power, ... and Obama leaves without pardoning anyone,"

maxresdefault.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1

No-2: "About the Next 5 Days"

"Next 5 days are important... in the past we had interruptions,"
"With Nixon, he was incapacitated, we held the country together"
"With Reagan, we held the country together under George Bush and James Baker."
"We need to hold things together under President Trump,."
"Brave Men (and women) in the FBI and Defense intelligent agencies do not want violence."
"I want to thank the Trump family for coming forward and offering their services."
"He is not a saint, but he is not a Sinner... It is too bad than Sanders had to bow out."
"With the Clintons, we has so much corruption, it was undermining the country."
(xx)
We do not want violence... We want a peaceful transition."

WHAT DOES IT MEAN??

It means that those who are working together (if they are are real),

want to stay in the background, and they they will not assume power,

Trump and his Team will be allowed to assume power in a lawful way..

We may NEVER know if it was real

> Counter-coup thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?&showtopic=21084

Sean Hannity lays out the Pro-Trump case Brilliantly

Hannity 11/7/16 | FBI Director James Comey Is Lying About Hillary Clinton's Emails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_0i7gkUSnQ

Is anyone listening to him, who is still undecided? I hope so.

How can anyone with a brain support Clinton, after hearing such good reasons to vote Trump?

Archived