119 replies to this topic

#101 stunlee

stunlee

Tri-Centurion

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

No idea how much of this is true. I haven't watched the linked video listed at about the end of the first page, it sounds horrifying.

https://www.reddit.c..._torture_video/

#102 yelik

yelik

Millennium man

• ACore Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

SURPRISE INTERVIEW: Pizzagate / Satanic Ritual Abuse Victim   

Published on Feb 14, 2017

Pizzagate is real. Hillary Clinton stirred the hornet's nest by retweeting a joke about Comet Pizza this morning - none of us will ever be quiet, you sick ghoul. There are real victims, many of them, and they have a story to tell. Guest: https://twitter.com/becki_p20

photo.jpg

Thanks for having me David. I really appreciate you interviewing me. Something that I would just like to add to what I said is if any victim/survivor of trafficking or satanic ritual abuse are watching this, please know that we are here speaking up on your behalf. I just hope that more survivors come forward and speak about their experiences

The security services are fully aware of who's involved with Child Trafficking, Pedophilia and Satanic Ritual, but in the interests of the State they dare not reveal the wickedness of those in high places 

#103 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86,290 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:46 PM

PEDOsta's Evil Alter-ego exposed

Relating to this "new" video - disturbing, really sounds like Podesta, terrorizing children

> https://twitter.com/suziedaud

(whomever is on that video, I will call Pedosta)

Pizzagate Updates: FBI Raids Adoption Agency, New Podesta Video Found?!

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#104 yelik

yelik

Millennium man

• ACore Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:54 PM

FULL: Ashton Kutcher Near TEARS in EMOTIONAL Opening Testimony at Hearing on Human Trafficking (FNN)

Very moving presentation from Ashton Kutcher who is spearheading with new technologies to root out child sex slavery and human trafficking. 

Kutcher testifies to a Senate Foreign Relations Commitee hearing. 

This could be groundbreaking. The dark stuff that most people look away from - on the dark web - he's just put it front and centre and provided a number of solutions to end it and with some very smart software that's already being utilised. 

#105 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86,290 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:45 PM

FULL: Ashton Kutcher Near TEARS in EMOTIONAL Opening Testimony at Hearing on Human Trafficking (FNN)

God bless this heroic man, with a big heart.

We need more effective Truth-tellers like him!

I do hope this his testimony will help to wake people up

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#106 yelik

yelik

Millennium man

• ACore Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:42 PM

Post I pulled from PA

http://projectavalon...rturing-a-child

New video clips may show John Podesta torturing a child

Some new video clips have been found on a website called "WorldCorp" which has its own unfolding and very odd story. But these short clips themselves have been the discussion of people over at Voat for a couple of days now and it is some disturbing stuff.

The theory is that these video clips are being leaked from intelligence sources, drip-style, and whoever is leaking them has the full incriminating tapes.

I'm not going to link to the video clips directly here (it's hard to see much in them but the audio is bad enough) but I will link to the Voat pages for those who want to find them.

NOTE: These link to Voat threads, which in turn link to disturbing audio and video clips! The clips have audio from a man who sounds exactly like John Podesta, yelling things demonically at a screaming and crying child. There is pretty obviously a very distressed child in these short video clips.

It is perfectly safe to visit the Voat threads but from there you will be clicking on anything else at your own discretion, and the material may be disconcerting.

Voat thread: Worldcorp "Each Day I Grow Some More" video - does he directly say "I'm John Podesta"?
Voat thread: John Podesta Interview Voice Matches the Torture Video Voice
Voat thread: Voice comparisons of John Podesta and video of child abuse (can anyone verify?)
Voat thread: Cleaned up audio of podesta abuse
Voat thread: John Podesta says his own name in child abuse video (0:37). Yes, really
Voat thread: Here you go...ISOLATED adult voice (no child/safe to listen!) compared to Podesta's voice

So if you dig through those links you'll find the relevant material.

There are other bizarre videos from "WorldCorp" that apparently show the head of some freakish religious organization doing completely crazy things that I hardly even want to mention here. In one of the videos he puts a duster up his butt like it's a tail and crawls around on the ground naked. This is a middle-aged to older man with a graying beard. He does other things in other videos that I'm not even going to talk about here.

Anyway, in one of the videos you can see a man sitting reading a newspaper. You only see him from behind but here is the image:

6aa2073a7caf4b72b35c7821b23476fb.png

So who is this guy? I'm not going to speculate too much but I think it should be obvious to most people familiar with the subject as to who this looks like. This is all very new info, from the past few days, so we'll have to see where it goes.

Again, we may be seeing a new and much more devastating form of the Wikileaks-style drip feed. When the Podesta emails started coming out on Wikileaks, who here knew what we were being shown? At first I thought they were just trolling him and there was nothing significant in there. But then people found the pizza code talk and the discussions of adults putting young kids in hot tubs for "entertainment."

The researchers on Voat may a good case that whoever selected these short clips and put them online must have the longer versions. And whoever cut these clips out selectively picked a part where, in the audio, the adult singing the children's song sounds as if he is about to say his own name. He also demands the child to say his name, and it sounds like the child at first says either "John" or "Darren." John is, of course, the first name of John Podesta.

So I'm not sure what to make of all of this yet because it's still brand new, but if it's what it looks like it is, then this is extremely devastating stuff that's starting to come out in drips and it may not be long until SHTF.

#107 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86,290 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:20 PM

"The clips have audio from a man who sounds exactly like John Podesta, yelling things demonically at a screaming and crying child"

Perhaps they are right that someone has longer tapes, and will drip feed them.

How long will we need to wait for the Hillary torture videos?

Cathy Obrien said this about the satanic one:

"Hillary believes in tortorous mind control, and a degree of corruption it is hard to grasp."
"HRC does not represent... the soul of humanity... extremely perverse... this is coming out"
"Their agenda is extremely evil."
"Knowledge is our only defense against mind control."

From everything I have heard, this is totally believable - Stretch her neck!

A reaction to the PEDOsta Video:

(2017) PIZZAGATE NEW BREAKING EVIDENCE YOU HAVENT SEEN 2/17- PODESTA PIZZA MANSION AND CHILD TORTURE

Published on Feb 17, 2017

(2017) PIZZAGATE NEW BREAKING EVIDENCE YOU HAVENT SEEN 2/17 - PODESTA PIZZA MANSION AND CHILD TORTURE

#108 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86,290 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:36 AM

Former CIA Operative: Trump Is Battling Pedophile Network

Published on Feb 16, 2017

Alex Jones talks with former CIA operative Robert David Steele about Donald Trump's ongoing war against the pedophile elite in Washington.

#109 stunlee

stunlee

Tri-Centurion

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:25 PM

Very interesting interview here with "A Special DHS Insider".

http://www.zerohedge...-spy-versus-spy

#110 mSparks

mSparks

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:40 AM

FULL: Ashton Kutcher Near TEARS in EMOTIONAL Opening Testimony at Hearing on Human Trafficking (FNN)[/size]

Very moving presentation from Ashton Kutcher who is spearheading with new technologies to root out child sex slavery and human trafficking. [/size]

Kutcher testifies to a Senate Foreign Relations Commitee hearing. [/size]

This could be groundbreaking. The dark stuff that most people look away from - on the dark web - he's just put it front and centre and provided a number of solutions to end it and with some very smart software that's already being utilised. [/size]

His software matches advert pictures of prostitutes with their previous arrest records.

"Human Trafficking" being the new politically correct way to refer to paying women to leave after sex.
Rather than what you or I might think of "Human Trafficking".
AJXzWKeV59HaoUkmrCwP9f+kMr8aOIMjMKy7ACsaRDCE/XuF0orj/jActtfW
DMKjg/CixI7JP0Z6lbS99dc86fxDIQOmfIU8BNYKPmlPA/uY3ZpT9/4iQY0X
wKad5eJhDFWcZ2Z4VUWJzlbuoX/QV4ihTVkr9JnyJb+fN9AOqXH9AQAB>

If you have nothing to lose you have nothing to hide
If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear
The problem with living so far in the future, is when you get back to reality, its all repeats.
Adam Smith 1776 - Stock lent at interest
Money is not debt; it is an ownership based derivative, debt is just one kind of money.

They should influence adversary decision-making, communicate the military perspective, manage perceptions, and promote behaviors conducive to friendly objectives. Counterpropaganda operations, psychological operations (PSYOP), military deception (MILDEC), operations security (OPSEC), counterintelligence (CI) operations, and public affairs (PA) operations are the military capabilities of influence operations.

BBC - founded 1922, Supporting British government [House of saxe-coburg and gotha] propaganda since 1927

#111 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86,290 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:27 AM

Very interesting interview here with "A Special DHS Insider".

http://www.zerohedge...-spy-versus-spy

EXCERPT:

Q. It seems the intel community has it in for Trump – is this your feeling?

A. There are many Trump supporters within the FBI.  The CIA, however,  is against Trump because Trump threatens to ruin their game in the middle east.

Q. Can you elaborate?

A. CIA and Mossad work in tandem with British intel.  The goal for the CIA was to replace Assad with a puppet and to topple Iran so we could access their oil.  Israel works closely with it’s “sister”, Saudi Arabia, to help this dark cause.

Q.  So it seems like the intel community has it in for Trump. How can he protect himself?

A. Trump has a tremendous opportunity here, but needs to circle wagons. The travel ban included 7 countries chosen by both Jared Kushner and Rudy. Why did it not include Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan, or Turkey or other countries that hate us? The seven nations mentioned were chosen by Israel, that’s why. And the unspoken alliance of Israel and Saudi Arabia should be exposed. They are brother and sister. Jared Kushner needs to be careful with what he says and to whom.

But, the biggest thing Trump can do is expose PedoGate via Sessions. Big names will go down hard, and it gets the blood suckers drained from the swamp. There are as many pedophiles on the Republican side as there is with democrats, but Trump is in a unique position to truly “clean up Dodge”, so to speak. I can tell you that what is in Anthony Weiner’s hard drive, and what videos exist via Jeffery Epstein, WILL BRING massive arrests – in time. Trump’s legacy could be truly great if he was to purge the CIA, stop the extortion, prosecute the pedophiles and reinstate the death penalty for pedo’s convicted a second time.  

Pedogate is his path to greatness.

I agree !

#112 stunlee

stunlee

Tri-Centurion

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:55 AM

Oh dear

http://www.dailymail...lice-chief.html

#113 yelik

yelik

Millennium man

• ACore Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 01:43 PM

This is how the Elites operate to protect their secrets. The security services know full well who's involved with the pedo networks but for the purposes of National security and the fact that some of the perpetrators are in fact above the law then the evidence get buried.

Years later certain high profile people / hybrids are exposed and used as scapegoats to give the impression the law is doing it's job.

In the UK the Monarch, Cabal and numerous secret societies have always had the establishment and major corporations in a controlled death grip. Until we get a leader prepared to challenge the status quo we are trapped and cannot change.

Also in the UK we vote for a particular party and there's policies rather than directly for a leaders, so all the Elites and their Media have to do is kill off that party before it gets off the ground. The only half decent capable leader is Nigel Farage. In many senses I think the UK is one of the hardest places in the world to clean up.

Unfortunately I think Brexit will increase the power of the hidden hand

#114 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86,290 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:42 PM

A few dozen arrests might be all it takes to free humanity now

Posted by benjamin
February 20, 2017

The battle to take down the Khazarian mafia is intensifying and reaching the point where the arrests of just a few dozen ring leaders may be enough to liberate humanity from this Satan worshipping scourge.

Years of forensic research and testimony from multiple intelligence agency sources in Russia, Japan, China, the US, England, France etc. have now zeroed in on key ringleaders of the Khazarian mafia who need to be arrested or executed.

Before naming names though, first of all we need to clearly identify the overall target. That is a sub-set of the so-called Jewish population that is described in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament or Torah. These are people who worship Satan (Baal, Molech etc.) and practice both human sacrifice and cannibalism. They have thousands of years’ experience in infiltrating societies and taking secret control of the top levels of power through murder, blackmail, bribery and propaganda. The nightmare of their rule is finally ending.
However, make no mistake, these people are extremely dangerous, very smart and now literally fighting for their lives. The reason is they know that when the American people find out these thugs have been torturing and killing their children on an industrial scale, the people will demand justice be served, That’s why the battle taking place now inside the Washington DC power structure is so vicious.

This Satanic faction created ISIS in order to convince Westerners to hate Islam enough to support a military invasion of Iran. The plan was to steal that nation’s oil, consolidate their control of the Middle East, and set up a world government with its headquarters in Jerusalem, the capital of their planned greater Babylon. This faction includes both Satan worshipping Jews and their brainwashed Christian Zionist servants. If this seems far-fetched, then ask yourself why 4000 world leaders from 130 countries are gathering in front of an Arch of Baal to discuss creating a world government?

http://www.blacklist.../38/38/Y/M.html

The group that is fighting against them wants world peace, democracy, meritocracy, respect for law and human rights and friendly relations between all nations. They also want to free the world from the murderous rule of the Satan worshipping Khazarian mafia.
The head of the Satan worshipping faction in the US is, according to certain royal family members is...

==

> http://benjaminfulfo...e-humanity-now/

#115 StrayDog

StrayDog

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:31 PM

http://www.dailymail...n-sex-cult.html

been going on for centuries

#116 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86,290 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:48 PM

Know thy enemy

http://www.dailymail...n-sex-cult.html

been going on for centuries

As Fulford wrote:

the overall target. That is a sub-set of the so-called Jewish population that is described in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament or Torah. These are people who worship Satan (Baal, Molech etc.) and practice both human sacrifice and cannibalism. They have thousands of years’ experience in infiltrating societies and taking secret control of the top levels of power through murder, blackmail, bribery and propaganda. The nightmare of their rule is finally ending.

From the article

A group of women who say Sir Edward Heath abused them as children have also accused their parents of being involved in up to 16 murders.

The farce came as police probe incredible claims that the former prime minister was linked to a paedophile ring that killed as many as 16 children – which would make them the worst child murderers in British history

. . .

They say that the cult regularly slaughtered children as ritual sacrifices in churches and forests around southern England and also participated in similar ceremonies in Africa.

. . .

IMG_7680_1-1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS : groping_statues_acrylic_on_can.jpg

Last night Sir Edward’s godson, Lincoln Seligman, said: ‘I understand that these claims from the 1980s were at the time dismissed as complete fantasy by police. It is disappointing that these wild allegations have been reheated and randomly attached to Edward Heath’s name.’

A Wiltshire Police spokesman said: ‘We are not prepared to discuss this as this is an on-going investigation.’

GODSON HITS OUT AT CHIEF'S CLAIM

The godson of Sir Edward Heath reacted angrily yesterday after it was claimed that a police chief is ‘120 per cent’ sure that sex abuse allegations against the former prime minister are genuine.

No one is guilty until proven... but there does seem to be a group of very powerful and rich people involved in child abuse
The Seligman Family Tree
www.seligmanfamily.info/FamilyTree.htm

The Seligman Family Tree: The First Six Generations. Use the scroll bars at right to navigate the Seligman Family Tree, which is shown in waterfall format at right ..

seligman_top_2.focus-none.fill-370x208.j : 1.jpg?iw=300

lincolnseligman - about Lincoln Seligman
www.lincolnseligman.co.uk/about-lincoln/

Lincoln Seligman is best known for his large scale works of art for modern buildings around the world. They are usually found in the main entrance or atrium ...

fetish-artist-lincoln-seligman.jpg

fetish-artist-lincoln-seligman

Fetish Artist Print by Lincoln Seligman

Dominatrix Print featuring the painting Fetish Artist by Lincoln Seligman

#117 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86,290 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:20 AM

Robert David Steele interview

#BREAKING - EXCLUSIVE - EX CIA ROBERT STEELE INTERVIEW #PIZZGATE & TRUMP"S PATH TO GREATNESS & MORE

He thinks Jeffrey Epstein, owner of Pedo Island, is "likely a Mossad agent"

#118 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86,290 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:53 AM

Will Trump and Putin form an alliance to rid the planet of Pedo power?

Putin Exposes the Plot to Destroy America, 1514

Published on Feb 20, 2017

A friend of mine who runs the SGTreport put up Vladimir’s Christmas message a few weeks ago,

however, I had not seen it until this morning. It is a stunner, especially in this era of a possible alliance between century-long enemies, Russia and the United States.

=

#119 yelik

yelik

Millennium man

• ACore Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:28 PM

Former CIA officer Robert David Steele explains how Flynn was really fired

because he was in possession of a high-level Washington DC pedophile list with many names.

One of those names was Vice President Mike Pence's "best friend".

Published on Feb 17, 2017

Steele also says that there are restaurants in Washington DC and Saudi Arabia where you can literally order children off of the menu.

Here's the cliff notes for the first 5 minutes or so of the video:

* Donald Trump is our chance to take down the deep state

* “White hat” intelligence community was able to stop Hillary from rigging the vote electronically like she did to Bernie

* Former CIA head John Brennan committed treason by telling lies intended to overturn the Electoral College

* John Brennan highest paid agent of Saudi Arabia, should be under FBI investigation

* Reince Priebus is an enabler and cover-upper of pedophilia — Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert is the tip of the iceberg

* Wikileaks is going to take down Priebus?

* Pedophilia is an “elite privilege” — For the Democrats it’s an “acquired taste” — Podesta is a “pedo-light”

* The Republicans and the elite in banking are the ones who have made pedophilia a “big league thing”

* There are Saudi Arabian and Washington DC restaurants with basements where you can order children off of the menu

* DC pedophilia is the Achilles heel, and Trump has figured that out

* Flynn didn’t get fired because he called the Russians

* Flynn got fired because he “had the arrogance to think” (sarcasm) that he could tell Mattis and Tillerson what to do

* Flynn pissed off VP Pence

* Flynn’s call that got him in trouble included a conversation about a list of high-level pedophiles inside the US, one of whom happens to be VP Mike Pence's best friend

* Flynn did not tell Pence about the list, or that his “best friend” was on it. Pence found out about this from the deep state (probably NSA taps)

* The NSA has been spying on all of our politicians with impunity!

* The CIA is leaking HIGHLY classified information as part of a political coup against Trump

#120 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86,290 posts

Posted Today, 04:44 PM

"Pedophilia is at the center of Luciferianism"

He talks about the large number of Arrests now happening Globally - 1 Hour 15 minutes

THIS IS EXCELLENT - gets better as it goes

Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp

This was excellent, I shared it, tweeted it to the president, hope he gets to hear it. Notice you signed off with "be seeing you" which I also use once in a while. Yes I admit we are all living in "the village" etc. THEY certainly would want to know why everyone wants to "resign" now, wouldn't they? ... Be seeing you. https://ecriegel.blogspot.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users