ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

I could be wrong but imo it seems RVD's bad choices are finally catching up to him and he's not dealing well with it.

It was inevitable - no one is going to save him.

There are more worthy targets that need saving first.

That's why the Walking in the Light program made sense... It would mean him saving himself (from himself).

Who better to do that?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good advice from Merlin

- RVD wasted his chances, squandering time and effort on hopeless causes

Ron... you must 'snap out' of the cycle of despondency. There is no way in Hades I could have 'saved my home' AND spent as much time as you did with varied groups and organizations offering the hopium pipe as they 'discovered' or 'chose' you as one of honored position with them. The 'Dragon Family' had studied you and you were the 'approved One'. Also, housing your family was an enormous distraction and diversion of attention as you were shown no respect and in your own words they were damaging the home and furnishings as well as draining you of assets. The time needed to secure things in your defense was dispersed and divided. So, while you were spending, literal, day and night energy, burning the midnight oil, being the Ambassadors best bud, do you think it was 'up to God' to change the situation with your house?
No, you were up against some diabolical people and circumstances and it required your Full, undivided attention.... God moves when we do.
There are senior Hud funded apartments that if you get on the waiting list, will cost you little to rent. Get your applications in.... and remember Hopium is watered with self-pity and nourished the more we block out the sunshine with our own shadow....

Agree with your comments gentlemen and Merlin's...she always tells the cow how it ate the cabbage...good stuff.

I may be mistaken but he mentioned he needed 6 months of bank statements to prove that's all he makes so the past few months or how ever many months he's been begging for money he cannot use because of all the donations given to him; so now he can't even be put on the waiting list. Plus he can't beg for donations to help him with the insurance money he blew in Australia or that's even longer to give the bank statements. (money blown so he could sit in a hotel room doing daily video's about how horrible life is treating him instead of the Walking in the Light program and returning home ) He really is his own worst enemy.

I bet he'd still continue his crusade Thunter LOL

Info or Misinfo ?

THE DYNAMIC DUO : Wilcock and Goode

On Darkness and how to deal with it

Ep. 487 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ David Wilcock: the Ascension Mysteries: LIVE

Published on Jul 11, 2016

David Wilcock is back with us to discuss his new book: The Ascension Mysteries...his conversation goes for a full 2.5 hours...and we cover the darkness covering the world today...who is causing it and what we can do about it. This is a very open conversation and he doesn't hold back...and in the last segment we take some phone calls...

/ 2 /

Ep. 488 FADE to BLACK w/ Corey Goode: True Disclosure 2 : LIVE

Published on Jul 13, 2016

Corey Goode joins us and we discuss his latest web project: TrueDislosure.org. We also cover the latest news that he needs to get out, his personal life and what it's like to be labeled a 'whistlebloer'...and the darkness that is trying to take over the world and what we can do about it.

I will comment after listening -

I usually find Wilcock interesting, albeit not highly accurate

NOTES-1 : Wilcock / to the 2:00 Hour mark

========

Our sun, SOL, is located very near a major portal, and this makes our solar system a major hub for galactic travel. But the portal is not always open, so spacecraft have to hangout until it is open. Around out solar system we have enough hotels to accommodate 100 million. And all around the solar system, you can find drinkable water - including Pluto, Mars, and many planets. Beneath many of these planets and moons, and many living spaces than have been hollowed out, so beings can live in them
2/
Problem: invaders come from all over the galaxy. But this was addressed by the 2 billion old Builder Race, than constructed weapons around the system. A very large earth like planet, Tiomet, existed in the asteroid belt, and got taken over by an AI. This invading AI can be called Satan, and is trying to take over the solar system.
3/
Satan works by hooking beings on technology, and then eventually taking them over. The beings they have most taken over are Reptilian Dracos. And we have discovered that they are all infected with nanobots. And they are trying to take us over too. They must follow certain universal laws, and so have to use co-opted humans. The ones that can be co-opted are the evil and greedy ones. And they are co-opted through temptations and rituals

The Dracos are trapped now in the Solar system, and they may/will be disabled by a massive Solar belch.
4/
He talks about symbols in the "creepy" Batman -vs- Superman film. The symbolism is everywhere. According to him, Superman is a fallen angel. And Lex Luther in the film is how the elites see Christ... with a glowing heart, trying to blow up the All-Seeing-Eye. They (the Illuminati) intended to take over, by revealing themselves.

Coping with the Dark Energy
5/ Zero Days reveals some of the things going on - the cyber war
+ The Clinton Foundation was hacked, and the info can bring down the world govt
+ The battle is with the cabal, not the legitimate US govt
+ The good guys made a huge Victory in winning the Brexit
+ People are waking up, and realizing that the old pathways to success do not work anymore
+ The cabal is trying to kill billions,
+ There will be a decisive collapse, and the Cabal is fleeing to Antarctica
+ We may be headed to mass arrests and a new currency system

6/ What's coming:
+ France, and other countries will leave the EU, it will come apart
+ They are getting desperate : tried to inflame the LGTB community, now they want to trigger a race war
+ This is the cabal freaking out - they are wounded and on the run

7/ The global economy will have an avalanche, and will then get better
8/ How do we get to a better world - many corrupt people are in key positions
+ we will need a degree of Amnesty. Someone needs to run the world
+ DW says: What I am looking forward to is transparency : economics, politics
+ Some insiders are ready to Tell Everything

(Jimmy Church clearly does not understand Trump - I really dislike what he says in this interview - and somewhat doubt his intelligence,

in hearing how much he has bought into the rubbish fed to him by the MSM media. DW gets a B+ and JC a C- in this interview)

I just finished the Wilcock interview and can't keep up when it comes to ET's and AI. The grays are bad, now it's the Draco's but they've been invaded by AI and all the rest of the yadda yadda yaddas. I kept imagining this humongous space bar with all types of different entities hanging out and waiting for their 'flight' like one would see in a bar at an airport LOL

I enjoyed when he brought up what's going down in America and the cabal. France, Greece, etc., leaving the EU and basically I agree with him. We are collectively waking and the cabal is panicking and in that panic it only wakes us more. I think we're winning too. It sucks to be certain countries right now, but I think we'll all feel that eventually. Sometimes it has to get worse before it can get better but I do believe humanity is winning this time.

" I think we're winning too. It sucks to be certain countries right now, but I think we'll all feel that eventually.

Sometimes it has to get worse before it can get better but I do believe humanity is winning this time."

When Hillary is arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced... then I will really start to believe it.

To many people still buy into the MSM news narrative.

Having said that, it is interesting to listen to the beginning of the Corey Goode podcast, before Corey comes on, and Jimmy is talking

about how no one believes the news anymore, and ordinary people, including housewives, are asking about things like: Who runs the shadow government

"It's a crazy, beautiful time to be alive"

"We are being force-fed darkness by the Media" - says Jimmy

23,240 views, 2751 thumbs up (that;s an amazing 11.8% !)

The Truth About The Bastille Day Terrorist Attack | Nice, France

Love you Stef. Your work rate is astounding
lioink6 hours ago
"The truck was white so it has nothing to do with islam" Every regressive publication within 24 hours.
My message to Leftists Globalists, The EU, Terrorists, Islamic Terrorist Deniers
(Obama, Hillary, most democrats), and social justice warriors is the following. FUCK YOU.
===
> from Not-Nice in Nice thread: xx

TRANSLATION: By "My Truth", he means... his delusions

7-16-16 – WHEN TELLING “MY” TRUTH DISAPPOINTS FRIENDS

He says he has "questioned everything" - but I see a man who has held onto some core delusions

about banks, his own highly questionable behavior, and how he much he will rely on begging.

I would like to see him really see the Truth, and try Walking in the Light !

Funnily enough, he even admits here that some friends he lost have questioned his integrity - you bet !

He asks: "Was I lying to myself"?

But then he goes on to say: "My home was a gift of Dr Mary Horgan" - NO IT WAS NOT ! (as we have documented)

Then, he whines about books in storage.

Hey, Ron, I used to have maybe 300-400 books. I now have less than one dozen, because I do not have space for them.

As we get older, and life's circumstances change, we need to embrace certain changes.

Do Try this!

The Walking In Light Plan for Ron Van Dyke

Here's a 8-step plan, as originally suggested here, on the Acore thread:
1. Cancel the trip to Australia
2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in
3. Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, and maybe without a car
4. Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way

5. Embrace the truth, even when uncomfortable, and give up the delusions
6. Learn how to research ideas for the betterment of humanity, and work with those who seek truth in both heart and in mind - "Resonance is not enough"*
7. Offer some videos (interviews perhaps) with friends etc, on a membership basis, so that Ron can earn some income from the videos that he makes
8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place on the new channel

Posted Today, 05:15 AM

" I think we're winning too. It sucks to be certain countries right now, but I think we'll all feel that eventually.

Sometimes it has to get worse before it can get better but I do believe humanity is winning this time."

When Hillary is arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced... then I will really start to believe it.

Start believing it DrBubb....Humanity as a collective is waking and are fed up. This just in.

https://www.rt.com/news/351343-turkey-coup-military-attempt/

A coup in Turkey !

Heavily armed soldiers and military vehicles closed the two main bridges in Istanbul Friday evening, and while low-flying military jets could be heard overhead.

Thanks - I got it. And started a new thread:

Coup in Turkey - Pushback against NWO underway?

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20892

RON REJECTS Sense...

Do Try this!

The Walking In Light Plan for Ron Van Dyke

Here's a 8-step plan, as originally suggested here, on the Acore thread:
1. Cancel the trip to Australia
2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in
3. Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, and maybe without a car
4. Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way

5. Embrace the truth, even when uncomfortable, and give up the delusions
6. Learn how to research ideas for the betterment of humanity, and work with those who seek truth in both heart and in mind - "Resonance is not enough"*
7. Offer some videos (interviews perhaps) with friends etc, on a membership basis, so that Ron can earn some income from the videos that he makes
8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place on the new channel

He was asked by Susan:

Susan Joy Worker

Ron, your old friends (former friends maybe) keep talking about the Walking in the Light plan.
Do you have any comments on it? Some of it, actually seems to make sense.

... And responded, as follows:

paradoxman316

Yesterday 5:45 PM
If I could afford a place to live on my SS, I would, It's impossible! As for giving up my car and ability to travel freely, I'd rather die!
I've been serving for years and years! You may call my realities delusions, which is your delusion. What I do, I consider a ministry; and I will never put a price on ministering. Enough said.
(my initial response - which I suppose I should retracted or amend was):
Okay. Go ahead and die, if it is so important. Ron, is behaving like a drama-queen.
I think that one of his delusions is that ... ah, he thinks he can afford to keep his car.
He has told us that he cannot - that paying one month's income for the insurance is a real strain for him.
What does he expect to happen, for his listeners to give him donations for his car insurance?
This is madness. if the car was so important, he should not have flown off to Australia - that was
another suggestion we made in the WITL plan.
Finally, why does he think that his bogus "ministry" is more important than this:

"Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, ...
Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way

Embrace the truth, even when uncomfortable..."

I can't buy into the whole extra-terrestrial thing. There is nothing I can see on this speck of dust that would hold any interest to highly evolved ET's from all over the universe. We're a little earth-centric in our thinking.

General AI is an existential threat to humans; but, because its advancement is being driven by economics and marketing, no ethical restraint will be forthcoming. General AI seems a greater threat than we have ever faced. At some point in the next 10 or 15 years, an AI will be released into the wild that is unconcerned with human survival.

Ron is desperately searching for a way slip back into his delusion as circumstances are forcing him to confront the truth of his real situation.

In truth, his options as a 70 year old with extremely limited income are few. Instead of continuing to rage against the night, he must development some equanimity about his situation. As for his car insurance, it seems to me the $200 dollars a month he has said storing his "stuff" from the house is costing him would be better spent on just about anything, including his insurance. It is unlikely he will ever look at the stuff in storage again, much less have a "home" large enough to move the stuff to.

RVD's EMPTY Ministry - a hopeless delusion

emptypews.jpg

How can he call blaming God and God unloving and God deserting a ministry?

Dictionary Definition:

"Ministry: :

1. : the office, duties, or functions of a minister

2. 3 : the body of ministers of religion : clergy

3. 4 : a person or thing through which something is accomplished : agency, instrumentality

How can you SERVE as clergy, when there is no one to serve?

And WHAT, if anything has ever been accomplished through this empty "ministry"

I think he is more of a friar : pursuing a private and individual pathway to God... or away from him, in RVD's case

Ron's view:

When I had to work a regular job for money, I chose to try my best to allow time for ministry, When I was able to retire, I devoted myself full time to what I considered my ministry of working to establish or at least move toward the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.
UniversityOf Truth
A Ministry? Really? Where is the flock you minister to? You called Susan delusional? incredible. A decades long ministry with no flock - now that is delusional !
Meantime, Univ.Truth gets a lecture:
+UniversityOf Truth Dear Compassionate one...the CRIME is not that he needs his car and is having a difficult time affording it...the CRIME is that after we pay into Social Security for years and years, we are expected to live on crumbs while banks are allowed to steal houses--among the many other crimes this crazy government is doing right now....and Ron's case is far from isolated, so it's a public service that he shares his experience. Most people just accept it and so the beat goes on.
UniversityOf Truth
RON's CAR: "Ron needs one for the work he does" ? You mean the fake ministry? He needs a car to keep up this delusion?

Where I live, not having a car would cost me a fortune because except for a gas station/mini-mart and my post office, everything is in other towns. I did a google search but only typed in Thomas Drive Melbourne Florida and he had a lot accessible to him walking. Albeit it does look like a long way to walk carrying groceries; that could have be done twice a month via hitching a ride with someone or a taxi. His mail was delivered right to his home. I don't know about where he lives now but his son has a vehicle.

Having a car wouldn't be so costly for Ron IF he had done what the rest of us do and that's having a valid drivers license -but- the high risk insurance is questionable but only because I don't know Florida statutes. It's basically a slap on the wrist here but that's provided there are no prior offenses. My point is if found driving without a valid drivers license incurs high risk insurance costs in Florida, it's his fault for not making sure his was up to date. That leads one to wonder why did he have one of those bogus drivers licenses to begin with? I don't think he's being honest here..why have a bogus license when it's easy to get a valid one if you've never been stopped for a D.U.I. or fined for reckless driving or driving on a suspended license etc.?

And another thing. He says he makes 955.00 a month. His son has been handling where he lives alone all this time so I'm sure Ron isn't paying half his SS check to help out. Maybe rent for the room and the increase in utilities and his own groceries? He says he "helps" his son...not that it's costing him greatly to live there.

Ron's been proven a liar so I'm sure he's lying now. The facts are he's irresponsible. If he's been paying these insurance costs up front until now he knew to put so much a month away when the time came due again. He whines and whines about things that are because of his own fault. He thinks when the time comes the money will just magically appear and then blame God when it doesn't. Just like everyone tried to tell him about getting his stuff packed away or sold before being evicted, he waited until the sheriff arrived and only had so many hours to pack. He's lived like this that we know of for 10 years and thought he'd get away with it again. Welcome to the real world Ron.

"Ron is desperately searching for a way slip back into his delusion as circumstances are forcing him to confront the truth of his real situation.

In truth, his options as a 70 year old with extremely limited income are few. Instead of continuing to rage against the night, he must development some equanimity about his situation. As for his car insurance, it seems to me the $200 dollars a month he has said storing his "stuff" from the house is costing him would be better spent on just about anything, including his insurance. It is unlikely he will ever look at the stuff in storage again, much less have a "home" large enough to move the stuff to." ~ Thunter

Either he's lying there too Thunter or paying for 2 storage units which is asinine to hold on to that much stuff. I looked up storage units in Melbourne Fl. and if he's no longer in Melbourne it doesn't matter....the cost of storage units are pretty much the same all over the states and will definitely be comparable in Fl.

"Either he's lying there too Thunter or paying for 2 storage units which is asinine to hold on to that much stuff.

I looked up storage units in Melbourne Fl. and if he's no longer in Melbourne it doesn't matter...:

I assume you heard him talk about his books, and heard him complain that they were rotting away in the Florida heat.

Ron is like a child, he fails to anticipate problems, lets them happen, and then whines afterwards

He doesn't strike me to be a hard back book collector knowing his passion for the Anastasia books and he's shown them to be paper backed. Maybe he's talking about Dr. Mary's books? That would make more sense to me. She and her husband would have had several hard back books. I just can't see Ron in that light..not the way he presents himself. I didn't always live in Arizona where it's dry and storing them in FL in a storage unit isn't going to hurt those books.

Yes he's like a child...a spoiled child. Was thinking while typing this that Ron's troubles all started when he started condemning God. It's been a domino effect and anyone can go backwards and watch it all unfold yet he still fails to see and continues to whine, get angry and blame God. Don't get me wrong...his unscrupulous way of acquiring the house was eventually going to catch up with him and I'm amazed it took that long and I don't think God helped him in that arena but He could have helped to finally get it out of his hands.

What he says here is hypocritical because he puts a price on everything. His ministry has always been about money or materialistic things. Looking at the organizations he involved himself in was either to A.) steal a house or B.) acquire money and after listening to his video's off and on for the past two years I've heard nothing about ministering to anyone but himself :
"What I do, I consider a ministry; and I will never put a price on ministering. Enough said."

I'm still questioning the car insurance I spoke about on previous page....something isn't adding up but does anything with him until investigated? Why didn't he have a license? Why get a bogus one unless his had been suspended? It's the ONLY reason I can come up with for him to have such high risk insurance.

Ron tells us "I love Jesus.... and I love Anastasia too" (she is a fictional character)

And at the same time...

he Hates God, because God doesn't give him what he wants.

The idea that Ron might have to give up his car was such an anathema, that Ron deleted all the comments about it under yesterday's video.

The idea that Ron might have to live within his own limited means - was another reason to rage against (the unfair) God... but not Jesus, or Anastasia

The idea that Ron might not have a real Ministry... is hateful, and no one will put this Reality to him

In a real ministry, he would have someone to Minister to, not just his own selfish needs.

Ron can get some ideas for future videos here

Five Ideas to Revolutionize Your Childrens Ministry -kidmincoaching.com

Dave Schmidt could make videos like that too

This guy reminded me of DS. maybe that is what Dave should be doing

Archived