aoex3oz2.png

3 & 4/ very similar

aoex3ec7.png

5/ -in JasmineUPC

aoex6na5.png

pre-launch version:

greninv4io.gif

Comments welcome

I think we may switch to one of the experimental ones for a period- to make a change.

Probably number 3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

plants are light yellow on the growing edge,

and that's why i like number 5: now in the header

Whatever it is, all I now get are the words IPB. Maybe something to do with the fact that I use Firefox and it is being blocked by NoScript or AdBlock for some reason. I will have a fiddle aound and see if I can get it back (unless it is something to do with the site right now?).

• 9 months later...

Some "Bubb Logos" , etc

1/ on Hpc

adollargeius0.gif

2/ on Hpc

00bitmap0ob.gif. .realhousepricegraph2007mv2.png

3/ on GHPC

agei1gh1.gif

July 2007 Header Logos:

agei1gh1.gif.agei1cbs1.gif

= =

Other BLOGS (some not developed much):

http://www.blogger.com/profile/3699374

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/DrBubb/

Hi DrBubbs

just had a play round last night at making a logo as wanted to contribute something to this site as

I'm certainly not in a position to contribute any other way.

Not that it needs a new logo! I was just kind of second guessing maybe you were thinking of changing

it. If not then no problem, if you'd like it changed I'd be glad to do that. No worries if you don't need/want it

anyway, just thought i'd offer it up. Feel free to use it and thanks for such a great forum.

geine4.gif

golbaledge3xx8.gif

Nettle Baron,

I like it, and will use it for awhile- seeking more comments here.

Can you convert the "incorporating GreenEnergyInvestors.com" part also??

TESTING...

#1: Aug. 2007 Header Logos:

geine4.gif.geigreen3lo0.gif

#1: Aug. 2007 Header Logos:

golbaledge3xx8.gif.geigreen3lo0.gif

= =

TAGS:

Commodity Watch Radio Business

Discussing the commodities markets, what's happening and why. We talk expert guests, miners and traders. In association with Minesite.com

Tag: gold silver metal uranium base metals commodities oil gas dominic frisby boom bust minesite michael hampton dr bubb GEI mining miner global edge investors money green energy investors

Nettle Baron,

I like it, and will use it for awhile- seeking more comments here.

Can you convert the "incorporating GreenEnergyInvestors.com" part also??

= =

TAGS:

Commodity Watch Radio Business

Discussing the commodities markets, what's happening and why. We talk expert guests, miners and traders. In association with Minesite.com

Tag: gold silver metal uranium base metals commodities oil gas dominic frisby boom bust minesite michael hampton dr bubb GEI mining miner global edge investors money green energy investors

Great, glad to see people are liking it.

Frizzers: I'd be glad to have a bash at the CWR one, I'll give it a go (hopefully over the next few days)

DrBubb: Thanks! I'm pleased you like it. Now when you say convert I'm guessing you mean attach the

"incorporating..." part to the side of the existing one? I can do that and also leave you with the existing one,

that way you have a choice of two...if that sounds right? Also is it important to keep the image to certain

size/resolution?

(I'm a bit confused about the "Tag" stuff at the bottom of your message though...it doesn't take a lot to confuse me heh)

anyways, I'll get back soon.

the difficulty is in combining two very distinct brands and word-sets within one

generally I'm a fan of simple, eg (v.v.v. rough) attached

I like that, simple is sometimes more effective. This is turning trickier by the minute heh.

Heres how we are so far, I think its shaping up but I'm not sure if I should be messing with the fonts

or not.

incorporating2av3.gif

Thanks NB.

300x300, if that's possible?

Photo of me not necessary, but I think people like to see the face of their presenter. let me know if you want me to send you one, though you can find photos at www.dominicfrisby.net

Is your avatar Putin?

I like that, simple is sometimes more effective. This is turning trickier by the minute heh.

Heres how we are so far, I think its shaping up but I'm not sure if I should be messing with the fonts

or not.

incorporating2av3.gif

That's quite excellent, NB.

The onbly small suggestion would be to experiment with a shadow behind the glowing planet maybe

Thanks NB.

300x300, if that's possible?

Photo of me not necessary, but I think people like to see the face of their presenter. let me know if you want me to send you one, though you can find photos at www.dominicfrisby.net

Is your avatar Putin?

I'll give it a go Frizzers and try a few variations, see it how it goes.

Yes its Putin, a friend of mine did it for a political satire project we were working on (its a shame no-one

ever got to see them, Kim Jung Il was rather cool) that never saw the light of day. Should really change it

for something else before I get sued.

or not.

incorporating2av3.gif

it would work better if there was only one planet (less alien, more like earth) also maybe reduce the color palette - I know this seems odd. but I have seen very effective comms that use a palette of two colors (+ one alternate) and black & white.

shaping up tho!

less like the current "The Good Life" logo ;)