Is there Anti-White hatred ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Russia

When you have a nation trained to kill people, and every man armed, fights tends to be that little more, well, brutal.

Imagine the mafia play a big role in Russia.

What is the difference between the mafia, criminal Royals, Cabal Banksters and the Vatican?

The mafia just kill you, the Royals do it with a polite smile, the Banksters with a sly smile and the Vatican with a blessing, lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine the mafia play a big role in Russia.

What is the difference between the mafia, criminal Royals, Cabal Banksters and the Vatican?

The mafia just kill you, the Royals do it with a polite smile, the Banksters with a sly smile and the Vatican with a blessing, lol

I've found the mafia generally easier to deal with. as long as you are 'honest' and make them money much better protection than any of the others.

Royals are all about the glory and their inherited right to be better than you, no idea how anyone works with that.

Banksters will take any decent proposal and give money to the ones they can steal the most from.

mind you, mafia kinda counts as any family with a few dosen cousins.

Not knowingly had any dealings with the mafia.

Anyway - Anti-white hatred sounds like a tactic of the NWO mob (Jesuits / Cabal) with a single party culture and state

The politically correct term used in polite society is nepotism, and I'm sure you've come across it. If never given it much thought.

What Bubb is referring to I believe is an acute hatred of "rich white boy" in many places in the US. stemming from decades of neglect and social abuse of minority groups who like ferel dogs view insulated white educated as easy targets.

Not limited to the US though, there's also a lot of "jihad" feeling in the muslim communitees across the world (no matter how much various spokesmen try and deny it). When the basic premise of a religion is anyone who isn't muslim is an enemy of islam. and a fundamental tenet of the religion is the fight against the enemies of islam (aka jihad) its easy to see why.

I hear lots of mosques have been opening across the US in recent years, and big parts of the UK have been feeling that pain for quite some time. Now getting so bad they cant pretend it isnt happening.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorists_Among_Us:_Jihad_in_America

The politically correct term used in polite society is nepotism, and I'm sure you've come across it. If never given it much thought.

What Bubb is referring to I believe is an acute hatred of "rich white boy" in many places in the US. stemming from decades of neglect and social abuse of minority groups who like ferel dogs view insulated white educated as easy targets.

Not limited to the US though, there's also a lot of "jihad" feeling in the muslim communitees across the world (no matter how much various spokesmen try and deny it). When the basic premise of a religion is anyone who isn't muslim is an enemy of islam. and a fundamental tenet of the religion is the fight against the enemies of islam (aka jihad) its easy to see why.

I hear lots of mosques have been opening across the US in recent years, and big parts of the UK have been feeling that pain for quite some time. Now getting so bad they cant pretend it isnt happening.

When you think that factions within western security services and large corporations have waged war and regime change in the Middle East it is not surprising some bite back. In fact the ruling class help them to bite back in many ways – mujahedin, al-Qaida now known as ISIS.

I think the hybrids constantly stirring up the sh*t, destabilising the Middle East are fueling the Jihad thing. In turn this has flooded the EU with immigrants who may well become future terrorists – a Trojan horse.

This has got out of hand, by design in my opinion.

Who are the real enemies?

When you think that factions within western security services and large corporations have waged war and regime change in the Middle East it is not surprising some bite back. In fact the ruling class help them to bite back in many ways – mujahedin, al-Qaida now known as ISIS.

I think the hybrids constantly stirring up the sh*t, destabilising the Middle East are fueling the Jihad thing. In turn this has flooded the EU with immigrants who may well become future terrorists – a Trojan horse.

This has got out of hand, by design in my opinion.

Who are the real enemies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liAgvR0wU3c

always puts a little tear in my eye.

That and those involved in the illegal opiate trade, they just need to burn and die - which, btw, technically makes me a Taliban supporter.

Sparks hasruined another thread.

How long should I ban him

+ a week

+ a month

+ a year

+ Forever ??

Sparks hasruined another thread.

How long should I ban him

+ a week

+ a month

+ a year

+ Forever ??

wouldnt it be better to give your opinion and experience rather than posting random videos by intwernet retards and leaving us to guess what you actually think?

I defected from western values as they stand, that is no secret. what exactly are you trying to achieve?

I think it's sometimes ok to let the conversation drift off topic a little to keep it going. If it drifts too far then a polite reminder should suffice.

How about we mark threads as either (locked / related) to the topic or (open) which allows for the free flow of conversation or something along those lines.

If someone attempts to ruin a locked to topic thread with unrelated or meaningless posts then just delete them. If this becomes consistent / intentional thing then it's lifetime ban

Sparky thinks differently to most folks, lol

As you know cmj and myself sometimes use threads as a sort of database so it's best they are kept clean from clutter

"Sparky thinks differently to most folks, lol"

THAT is true understatement - so also would be eccentricity

"I defected from western values as they stand, that is no secret. what exactly are you trying to achieve?"

Have you any Values whatsoever, Sparky?

Or is trolling the "ultimate good", in your strange Universe

I saw Alien Covenant yesterday, you should watch it.

You might identify with the "victorious" robot at the end.

He wanted to be a creator, and so created a weapon to destroy humanity.

"Sparky thinks differently to most folks, lol"

THAT is true understatement - so also would be eccentricity

"I defected from western values as they stand, that is no secret. what exactly are you trying to achieve?"

Have you any Values whatsoever, Sparky?

Or is trolling the "ultimate good", in your strange Universe

I saw Alien Covenant yesterday, you should watch it.

You might identify with the "victorious" robot at the end

He wanted to be a creator, and so created a weapon to destroy humanity.

most of what i post is "thinking out loud". trying to get at the truth of what is right.

Its hard at this level. when there is no one to tell you what is right, every decision affects 100s of thousands of people. And most of everything you read you know to be lies.

Sparky

I think you are probably right that most information we see is deliberate misinformation or people guessing and assuming which only adds the problem of knowing the truth.

However the truth is out there but buried in a heap of deception to mislead people by sending them on a never ending wild goose chase

I don’t think we can trust hardly any of the whistle-blowers because they are often controlled opposition – like Corey Goode and his wild claims. I notice even Robert David Steel mentioned children are abducted and sent to Mars as slaves on the Alex Jones show. Whilst there may be some truth in it it’s virtually impossible to prove, but NASA felt the need to deny it which then puts that right on the agenda - psychological operations have been honed to a fine art.

If a lie is promoted enough sooner or later most will believe it.

"I notice even Robert David Steel mentioned children are abducted and sent to Mars as slaves on the Alex Jones show. Whilst there may be some truth in it it’s virtually impossible to prove"

He spoke about how that came out in his interview with Camelot.

He certainly believes there is a colony of humans on Mars "and they are not coming back".

But he does not want to talk about Mars anymore

ROBERT DAVID STEELE: ON THE DEEP STATE & EVERYTHING ELSE #UNRIG

Funnily enough, Mike Rivero said he thought RDS was being used to discredit Alex Jones - haha

Off topic a bit but it does apply to most information and if people are dealing with misinformation they will come across as a bit dumb to those in the know more, lol

Perhaps we need a thread listing what we consider are trusted researchers. The problem with whistle blowers is that any genuine ones will be threatened, ruined or eliminated. Older whistle blowers are probably more reliable because their secrecy agreements have expired and probably allow certain information directly related to their experiences to be releases but will be 50 years out of date.

Presumably most whistle blowers need to disclose through a respected researcher

I have suspended Spark for 66 days - next time it will be 666.

And I have deleted his original post - keeping only the copy - above

I don't think he has respect for what I am aiming to achieve with this forum, and have suggested he consider if this is the right place for him to be posting

• 3 weeks later...

Here is what WHITE PRIVILEGE really is...

Bill Whittle: SJW, SURPRISE!

Whites have NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME,

and so are forced to accept responsibility for their own success and failures

Affirmative Distraction (from Reality)
The majority of Harvard’s incoming class is nonwhite

02harvardpics%2020-12923-13148%20-%20Cop

Pedestrians crossed the Harvard University campus during the change of classes.

By Deirdre Fernandes Globe Staff August 03, 2017

For the first time in Harvard University’s history, the majority of students accepted into the incoming freshman class are not white, a milestone for an institution that prides itself on educating future presidents, CEOs, and world leaders.

But Harvard’s push to broaden the diversity of its student ranks comes as the Trump administration intensifies its focus on affirmative action policies and suggests it will investigate how colleges shape the racial makeup of their campuses.

The US Justice Department is preparing to redirect resources from its civil rights division toward investigating and suing universities over affirmative action admissions policies deemed to discriminate against white applicants, The New York Times reported this week.

On Wednesday, the Trump administration said it had no broad plans to investigate whether college and university admissions programs discriminate against students based on race and that it was looking into a single complaint from a coalition of Asian-American groups filed in 2015. The coalition filed an administrative complaint against Harvard University, alleging that the school and other Ivy League institutions are using racial quotas that shut out high-scoring Asians.

Get Fast Forward in your inbox:
Forget yesterday's news. Get what you need today in this early-morning email.

Still, news about the administration’s interest in affirmative action policies caught colleges off-guard and raised worries in academia and among civil rights advocates.

On Wednesday, several universities in Massachusetts defended their admissions practices and said they meet legal requirements. They stressed that building a campus of students from different races, places, and a variety of experiences was crucial to their academic mission.

“To become leaders in our diverse society, students must have the ability to work with people from different backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives. Harvard remains committed to enrolling diverse classes of students,” said Rachael Dane, a spokeswoman for the university. “Harvard’s admissions process considers each applicant as a whole person, and we review many factors, consistent with the legal standards established by the US Supreme Court.”

Of the freshmen students admitted to Harvard this year, 50.8 percent are from minority groups, including African-Americans, Hispanics, Asian-Americans, Native Americans, and Native Hawaiians. That’s up from 47.3 percent last year, according to the university.

Harvard recruiters fanned out across the country, visiting 150 communities in the United States, meeting with students and parents at night and with high school counselors for breakfast, according to the school.

Harvard admitted 22.2 percent of students who identified as Asians, about the same as last year.

Many top schools also conduct robust recruiting efforts to attract minorities.

The University of Massachusetts Amherst, where the freshmen minority enrollment has climbed from 21 percent in 2010 to nearly 30 percent in 2016, has made greater efforts to recruit students from high schools in cities such as Springfield and Boston, said James Roche, the school’s associate provost of enrollment management.

At UMass Amherst a student’s race and ethnicity are part of the admissions process, but not the defining factor, Roche said.

The school stands by its admissions policy and doesn’t plan any changes based on the Justice Department’s stepped up interest in affirmative action, he said.

“As we’ve learned with this administration, we need to let things shake out and see where they fall,” Roche said. “What we’re doing fits the legal standards.”

The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is also monitoring how the Justice Department will proceed.

“A diverse student body is critical to the educational mission of MIT,” said Kimberly Allen, a spokeswoman for the university.

Edward Blum, the president of Students for Fair Admissions, which brought the lawsuit against Harvard claiming its admissions policy discriminates against Asian students, said he was surprised by the Justice Department’s interest in the case.

“I am truthfully befuddled by it,” Blum said. “No one has reached out to us.”

The Washington Post on Wednesday reported that the Justice Department’s call for lawyers to review the complaint from Asian coalitions came after career staffers who specialize in education issues refused to work on the investigation out of concerns that it was contrary to the division’s longstanding approach to civil rights in education.

Blum has a similar case pending against the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

And he also pushed a case brought by Abigail Fisher, a student who said the University of Texas rejected her because she is white. Last year, the US Supreme Court, in a 4-to-3 vote, decided that college admissions officers could continue to use race as one of several factors in deciding who gets into a school. The decision surprised university officials and disappointed those who had hoped to end race-based admissions.

But the ruling does require universities, if they are challenged, to show that they had no choice but to use race to create diversity on campus and that other factors alone, such as family income or an advantage to first-generation college students, couldn’t create a similar mix of students, said Vinay Harpalani, a law professor at the Savannah Law School, who specializes in affirmative action.

A more active Justice Department on this front could push schools to demonstrate that they are looking at other factors before race, Harpalani said.

“The fact that the Trump [administration] may investigate this may make universities more wary about using race in their admissions policies,” he said. “Universities typically don’t like to make details on their race-conscious policies public, because the line between legal and illegal policies is not fully clear . . . and because there are always potential lawsuits out there, and also because this is such a politically charged issue.”

Universities aren’t likely to entirely stop considering race as a factor in admissions, but having the Justice Department watching every move could have a chilling effect, said Anthony P. Carnevale, the director of the Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce, which has studied college racial and economic diversity.

“They’re nervous, and this will make them more nervous,” Carnevale said.

==

> https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/08/02/harvard-incoming-class-majority-nonwhite/5yOoqrsQ4SePRRNFemuQ2M/story.html

• 1 month later...

I have suspended Spark for 66 days - next time it will be 666.

And I have deleted his original post - keeping only the copy - above

I don't think he has respect for what I am aiming to achieve with this forum, and have suggested he consider if this is the right place for him to be posting

What exactly is that?

Because you seem to be going for "greenenergyinvestors, a place where you cant say a bad word about the guy that wants to bring back coal mining, because jobs."

rather than

"greenenergyinvestors, because peek oil already happened and with it the end of anglosaxon geopolitical donination"

Because yeah, if you want to go with the former over the later you are right this isnt a place i should be posting, you clearly dont want or need my help.

most of what i post is "thinking out loud". trying to get at the truth of what is right.

Its hard at this level. when there is no one to tell you what is right, every decision affects 100s of thousands of people. And most of everything you read you know to be lies.

I've found some incredible info recently - still working through it

You may be interested

I think it's the most important piece of info you can uncover about this world.

But it's not an easy concept to grasp and I expect 99.99% of people who are told this, will instantly reject it out of hand.

If the info is true, it impacts everything.

You're a smart guy, Sparks.

Spend a little time looking into this and either you'll come back to admonish me and demanding I give you back that wasted time and energy; or you will see this world in a different light

Start with this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExLwFObNrow

That will take over 2 hours of your life

But I'm sure if that is not your cup of tea, you will not need 2 hours to decide it's a lot of bollcks.

However, if that does intrigue you, read the books that the man recommends

They are free so all this will cost you is just your time.

I am ploughing through the books now and I am very impressed with what I have read so far

I've found some incredible info recently - still working through it

You may be interested

I think it's the most important piece of info you can uncover about this world.

But it's not an easy concept to grasp and I expect 99.99% of people who are told this, will instantly reject it out of hand.

If the info is true, it impacts everything.

You're a smart guy, Sparks.

Spend a little time looking into this and either you'll come back to admonish me and demanding I give you back that wasted time and energy; or you will see this world in a different light

Start with this video

That will take over 2 hours of your life

But I'm sure if that is not your cup of tea, you will not need 2 hours to decide it's a lot of bollcks.

However, if that does intrigue you, read the books that the man recommends

They are free so all this will cost you is just your time.

I am ploughing through the books now and I am very impressed with what I have read so far

Thanks, here's the thing, from the off he talks about things i am pretty sure have a deeper truth. "The matrix is real" is a proposition that has truths on many levels, from the organisation of business through to upper tiers of the definition of states to quite possibly the purely metaphysical world - holographic crystal universes and all that thinking.

I "work" just "above" the level of nationstates. So deeper meaning for me are the kind of truths you get from interviews with the likes of george soros.

The kind of thinking that is behind all those guys. - Soros is not unique, People like Peter Thiel, Carl Icahn, Prem Watsa - All work, and think in the same way. Play the same games. Quite possible this Enkie in your video is one of them playing their games, in the same way Soros is known to play with democracy and economies as his personal plaything.

I come at this from an "applied" approach. What can I trust, What can I use, what knowledge is worth sharing. What are the grains of truth burried in the mounds and mounds of bullshit. why is the mound of bullshit there in the first place.

At a fundamental level.

Guy on the left, facilitator. Guy on the right, paid shill. What are they shilling?

We are in an illusion, Sparky, a virtual reality.

We are no different to being an avatar in a computer game

I've experienced how malleable this reality can be

So don't bother investigating how many dimensions there are in this reality - it's whatever the program dictates and it can always be changed by those programming the AI maintaining the system

I was called up in May 2010

I have spent the past 7+ years on a steep learning curve

Whilst I have not finished reading all the material, what I have seen so far tells me that the author of The Divine Secret Garden books is absolutely on the right track

My healer is an ET who was shot down, taken to Area 51 where she died.

Her soul managed to escape and walked into a body which she is still using.

She told me earlier this year that we are in a holodeck - this is why the world we are in, is flat

I don't fully understand the concept but it's like those Russian dolls that nest inside one another

We are in Lucifer's realm which is wrapped around the real planet

My healer says we're in a zoo matrix (the holodeck) - it replicates the jungle (Terra) which we are supposed to be in

When I listened to the Robert Stanley interview, I was gobsmacked as it was in line with what my healer told me except that RS explained it much better

I have done a partial transcript of the interview which I may put on pastebin

Kinda busy right now to complete the transcript

Do look at the material - the info in his books is amazing

If you can wrap your mind around that concept, many things will fall into place

But sadly, that info is not for everyone

Having said all that, a lot of things have been happening for me

I have been given info indicating that Lucifer has been healed

Of course this could well be disinfo which i get from time to time but I hope that my info is correct.

My healer does not believe it on the grounds that if it's true, our world would be a far better place than it is now

But it's taken a long time to get it to this state so if Lucifer is now working assiduously to undo the harm he has caused, it can't be fixed instantaneously.

He came to talk to me in Dec 2016.

I heard him ask God for healing, forgiveness and clemency

It was granted on condition that he fixes the mess he has made - that's the standard package .

And I heard Lucifer agree that it shall be done

He's been round a few times since then - the 1st was a couple of days later to tell me that he's been cleaned up

I suspect that what many call 'ascension' may be leaving this holodeck, as illustrated in this drawing:

cosmic_quest.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EFOIDsA3Bvk/V7DouOeK7uI/AAAAAAAAE1k/UzvZ2MHsjNYz351buh8DV0D7CxWKuyueACLcB/s320/cosmic_quest.jpg

The holodeck we are in

60-BIBLE-VERSES-DESCRIBING-A-FLAT-EARTH-

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n4IanioC2T8/WRpG8gX6KnI/AAAAAAAAGJs/5wsmJ3gWo6soFnQFAWiDE-lkXeHRU0_swCLcB/s320/60-BIBLE-VERSES-DESCRIBING-A-FLAT-EARTH-INSIDE-A-DOME-1024x438%2B%25281%2529.jpeg

We cannot fix this world.

It's not ours to fix.

What we should aim to do is get out of the game - the only way to win is not to play

We leave and if we all go, the parasites will die for their food source will be gone.

And you should aim to leave this simulation for if you stay, (and I expect the cabal ain't going anywhere), you will experience the E.L.E.which is coming soon.

It will be what it will be.

And if you were to die here in the simulation, I suggest you prepare yourself by now reading from page 171 of book 4 of The Divine Secret GHarden series - Keys to Master Code & Spirit World

Good luck with your quest, Sparky

I have a lot on my plate at the moment but I have to get some damn tax returns done first.

Another snippet of info - there is a time difference between Terra and the holodeck we are trapped in.

What we have seen in August was a light show put on for our benefit

The solar eclipse on Terra will happen 2 months later - in October of our time

That's when the real changes will happen

That's what I have been told

A lot of guys are spying on me, watching everything i do on this laptop

So I'm not exactly giving away any great secrets

We are in an illusion, Sparky, a virtual reality.

We are no different to being an avatar in a computer game

Indeed. There's a logo for those of us that believe that.

No-Fear-psd88122.png

Lucifer

We cannot fix this world.

It's not ours to fix.

What we should aim to do is get out of the game - the only way to win is not to play

We leave and if we all go, the parasites will die for their food source will be gone.

This I disagree with.

Karma is a real thing: "Sometimes, bad things happen to bad people".

Someone took offense to the title, and some of the content of the thread,

so I have moved it to the Member's section

Why do people try so hard to promote the notion of a Flat Earth ?

There is so much evidence it is untrue.

Fly around the planet in a full circle, and notice the time zones change.

If it was flat, that would not happen

Someone took offense to the title, and some of the content of the thread,

so I have moved it to the Member's section

Why do people try so hard to promote the notion of a Flat Earth ?

There is so much evidence it is untrue.

Fly around the planet in a full circle, and notice the time zones change.

If it was flat, that would not happen

I take acute offense at the ongoing and largely successful attempts to shut down political and social discourse of the true nature of the world.

The least you can do is name and shame the culprits. Currently you are letting them win from the shadows. There is nothing in here that should offend anyone. and if they disagree with they are welcome to put their 2 cents.

Archived