Uranium: Price is booming

Hmm.... move on 11th Feb ASX and AIM release on the ASX Trading halt and "The Company advises that negotiations are continuing in relation to a potentially significant transaction..."

Now a cynic might also think there is an element of teasing the AIM price higher, surely not to get a placing away? On the other hand it could be one final piece of whatever significant news remains to be completed that will transform the company.

Have to say the dual list difference intrigues me here.

Hiya - time will tell but recent experience on other stocks suggests AIM price moves might reflect news leaking out. Although my AIM stocks are mostly moving downwards for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya - time will tell but recent experience on other stocks suggests AIM price moves might reflect news leaking out. Although my AIM stocks are mostly moving downwards for now.

My experience is they often disappoint after the whooping up on bulletin boards <_<

So far, they sorted the finance question of sorts, but nothing there for short term investors - the discussions had better yield a nice surprise or it's stick your chin out time.

Should've quit when ahead :rolleyes:

My experience is they often disappoint after the whooping up on bulletin boards <_<

So far, they sorted the finance question of sorts, but nothing there for short term investors - the discussions had better yield a nice surprise or it's stick your chin out time.

Should've quit when ahead :rolleyes:

My chin hurts with this one! FAILED me, down a good 50% from recent highs today.

Memo to self, keep away from AIM resource plays, generally they seem to milk the markets(or rather the ordainary mugs)

• 5 weeks later...

My chin hurts with this one! FAILED me, down a good 50% from recent highs today.

Memo to self, keep away from AIM resource plays, generally they seem to milk the markets(or rather the ordainary mugs)

Just thought I'd add a note here, that taking a hit on FTE when I did, saved me in excess of a further 50% fall based on the current share price. Could have been a worse trade at present.