"I H*** Ron Club": Inconvenient Truths for Ron Van Dyke

NUTTY RON Responds - How?? ... to some good data?

Ron, what do you think of this comment?: "I think we should all face the probability that a Magical RV is not coming. Sure, there may be some shifts in currency values, like the drop in the Pound we saw after Brexit. But I do not think there is going to be a big currency change which will suddenly put money in everyone's pockets. Where would that money come from?
If we shook down the Rothschild family and distributed their $1 trillion or whatever among the 7 billion on the planet - that's only $143 per person. It would take a long time to sell off their assets, and then distribute it. Is this amount spread over 5 years, that's $28.57 per year, going to solve your problems. I don't think so."
Maybe some of us have been looking in the wrong direction for a solution to the problems of our corrupt society
You have no idea how much wealth there is in various trusts, like the St. Germaine Trust for example. There is sufficient wealth to make everyone a millionaire, including the children. The earth is not over populated, it is simply poorly managed. If we were all empowered with true knowledge, everything could change quickly.
Ron, I find those claims hard to believe. How could anyone have such a vast fortune and be unknown to most of us? They would need to invest their money somehow, and so would have shown themselves as investors. That channel that you so deplore had some figures, showing that the Trust would need to have quadrillions of wealth, to make the size distributions you mention. Is that really possible? I cannot believe it so unless I have seen some better evidence. Maybe you have a source that you can share with us. I would really like to know more...

Perhaps this whole RV thing is nothing about a distraction - as some say, to keep us all from focusing on what looks to me too like the most important US election in many years. I am too young to have memories of Nixon versus Kennedy. But this year's election seems to be at least as important as that one was

You, like many, are under the delusion that everything that happens on this planet is controlled by those who run government corporation, which, by the way, are morally and ethically unlawful. As for voting, I will not vote as long as elections are rigged by the corporations.
=== ===
What a comment! He says:
"I will not vote as long as elections are rigged by the corporations"
Data was provided - it is clear RVD HAS NO IDEA how much money in in these Trusts,
But he wont vote for change... instead, he is going to sit and wait for the Impossible

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Maybe it is the "Ron-Haters" (or their paymasters) who are attacking RVD

hater-2.jpg

Are Deplorables also "Haters"?

10-1-16 – AM I UNDER ATTACK?

Published on Sep 30, 2016

As usual, I went to the gym in the middle of the night to get my exercise. When I came back, I checked my emails. Everything was working fine. When I woke up, my new computer (less than 6 months old) had crashed. I tried many things; but ended up having to reload Windows. My newest email at mail.com still worked on the older computer, though I could not open either my yahoo or gmail accounts. Unlike other emails that I leave open all the time, mail.com wants a log out after each use, or they automatically log me out after some time. Well, now I cannot open mail.com either. It's not recognizing my password, which is only about a month since I opened that account. Normally, it logs me in automatically, at least on the other computer. Not the old one! It logged me in once; and now I cannot get in. They do not even provide a phone number that I can call for help. I don't want so sound or be paranoid; but I do sense that these things are not accidents. By the way, there were chemtrails all over the sky when I took my oldest granddaughter to school this morning. Just saying…

We do know that those nasty "haters" are paid by someone, else why would they visit Ron's channel and spread their lies?

Ron is doing such amazing work in getting the Truth out, and TPTB have taken notice, and have decide to thwart his work.

So, since the Haters seem to have moved on to talking about other matters, like the election, maybe TPTB have decided to take more direct action and attack Ron's computer.

This is something to think about, and the attack shows that Ron is doing good work: "If you are taking flack, you are over the target,"

and Ron has been telling some important truths in recent days about Anastasia, the heroine of the Ringing Cedars.

Melbourne Florida is facing some extreme weather issues now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHQZrfrbS4A

Whatever issues we may have had with Ron, we hope he is staying well - and has power

Hurricane Matthew: More Than a Million Without Power in Florida NBCNews.com

I do note that his Podcast for today seems to be a little late

• 1 month later...

For What exactly?

(This reminds me a bit of Obama's "Nobel Peace Prize" - Unearned!)

=

WTF. Ron wins an Award

11-12-16 – I RECEIVED THE FLOWER OF LIFE PEACE AWARD

Published on Nov 11, 2016

Wow! "Flower of Life PEACE AWARD is hereby presented to Ron Van Dyke for his sacrifice and suffering in the pursuit of opening up the minds of the people of the world on the reality and illusion we all live in, for his endless consciousness sharing about wisdom, love and compassion. Thank you!" ... I'm in good company. Others who received this recognition include: James Gilliland, Donald Trump, Ferdinand Marcos, Vladimir Putin, Imelda Marcos, Daryl Anka (Bashar), Gregg Braden, Elder Red Crow, David Icke, Benjamin Fulford, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Credo Mutwa, Philip Savage, David Wilcock, Thick Nhat Hahn, Floyd "Red Crow" Westerman, Vladimir Megre, Emmanuel Dagher and John Perkins. I am truly honored by this unexpected recognition. Thank you, Francis Tanseco.

This is crazy.

It must be an Award for stated intentions, rather than actual achievements

"His sacrifice... opening up the minds of people... wisdom, love and compassion"

We live in a World-gone-Mad, where what people SAY THEY WANT matters more than what they actually do.

This is the world of Safe Spaces, and trophies for everyone.

It is a world we need to leave behind, if we want to achieve concrete things

=

Congratulations, Ron. I suggest you avoid reading the comments on Acore for today, if you visit there at all
What?
We are not allowed an opinion about this strange Award?
Maybe it is for standing up to "the Haters", who don't actually hate him, but want to communicate larger realities

He's definitely got his faults, we proved that in here....but if you read some comments left by people from time to time, he did open up people's minds, and they tell him he did...so with his faults (there are worse faults in humanity) of trying to con a bank and his listeners, he was also trying to tell people the truth about government and religion, he gave people hope even if it was the wrong hope LOL an old fool who saw a miracle happening and believing he'd get to see it in his life time...maybe that miracle is happening right now and maybe he got the Flower of Life Peace Award because he had the foresight to see it happening :) Thought creates and mass conscious thought of freedom is powerful, even if it's in a 15 minute video and that person never sees another RVD video in their life, if it's the right one, that seed is planted. I'm glad

I'm happy he got it but I'm not going to waste my time listening to it. I walked away from him as did most others in here because I feel sorry for a man who lost

everything but can't see why :(

Thanks for the Realism, Softly.

Ron is not a demon (like a Clinton or something).

He is an imperfect human being, like me, and most of us - I suppose.

He has lost a lot, partly through his own confusion and ill focus perhaps, and maybe some bad luck

At this stage, it would be not be gracious for me to try to minimize one of his few comforts: a small triumph.

So let him have it and enjoy it. Maybe I missed out on some of his true accomplishments

I think it is sad that he cannot use his (still) rather considerable communication skills on something more concrete.

But I have now given up hope for that happen (in this lifetime,)

• 5 months later...

Broken record? Ron keeps whining that his "intel reports" are wrong

4-22-17 – COPING WITH UNFULFILLED PROMISES

The reports are not "intelligence", they are advertising for people who want to make huge spreads selling worthless currency.

This has been obvious for a long, long time. Why does RVD still not "get" it after all these years??

"I forgot to start the timer," says Ron.

No, I don't think THAT is true. Ron has been stuck in a timewarp for years... (even as he ages)

Oddly, Ron sees the reality of FET:

4-15-17 – FLAT EARTH BS IS A MEANINGLESS DIVERSION

But he cannot see that his "intel reports" are also a MEANINGLESS DIVERSION

• 1 month later...

He said something about having a very powerful dream, and when he woke up, he felt as if he had come from a very different place -

much brighter.

He is merely experimenting with some different lighting, I think

Nice to see you posting here again, Jeffrey

He said something about having a very powerful dream, and when he woke up, he felt as if he had come from a very different place -

much brighter.

He is merely experimenting with some different lighting, I think

Nice to see you posting here again, Jeffrey

Archived