ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

The David Seaman video seems like an outburst from someone who has lost patience~ DrBubb

yeah DrBubb, I happened to also be one of those who has lost patience and admittedly was thinking it's the same old thing over and over again...this over sight committee, that investigation and all the rest of the yadda yadda going nowhere...I mean, investigating Trump when we've got all the dirt on Clinton, Lynch, Rice, Abedin, etal and etc etc.? WTF??? But Trump is a genius and maybe he's allowing all of this because he knows it's going to backfire in the long run? I keep hearing Kim Clement's prophecy where he was speaking they will scream "impeach impeach" but it will not happen and the plan is so brilliant of taking the giant down that it could only have come through Me (G-d)

Took me a few hours to get back here and write "scratch that" but faith is a hard thing to keep when you see such blatant BS .....sigh

I won't listen to RVD's video's, he gets on my nerves but just reading what's written above is another broken record concerning him. I don't know how you can force yourself to even take the time. IMO it's always been about the $$ with him, even when he speaks of freedom and uniting as one he always sees the $$ as the remedy. SAD

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't listen to RVD's video's, he gets on my nerves but just reading what's written above is another broken record concerning him. I don't know how you can force yourself to even take the time. IMO it's always been about the $$ with him, even when he speaks of freedom and uniting as one he always sees the $$ as the remedy. SAD

You are right.

Ron is like a broken record - but I somehow feel a duty to look in on him from time to time.

But almost everything he touched has now blown up, been fully discredited,

So perhaps, I should just let him go - but I do get RVD-related comments here sometimes, and ocacsionally people posting on his channel

sound as if they are reading the comments here

I have mostly thrown in the towel on Dave Schmidt, the Amba, and the Gold-fishing report.

But once in a while, one of those ol sources come up with something that interest me.

This recent video is an example, and I think I will actually listen to 5-10 minutes at least:

The GoldFish Report No. 110 Guest Rob Potter from "Victory of the Light" Radio

(I will plan to post a comment here after I listen.)

The pit bull, CRUSHING CNN and the Scum-ocrats !

Dr. Gorka: I'm ready to be the president's pit bull

Let's get an Army of Gorkas and pit-bulls

Comments:

1/
HEY, WHY even Talk about CNN? Fox should drop them - ignore them.
Better to talk about what Alex Jones, or Stefan Molyneux said. Get the word out !
2/
Yogi Bear reruns are CRUSHING CNN in the Ratings
Sebastian Gorka tears apart Anderson Cooper

I have mostly thrown in the towel on Dave Schmidt, the Amba, and the Gold-fishing report ~DrBubb

I hope you don't [yet] I want to see Schmidt get his karma for the things he's promoted....the real reason for the Amba and maybe some day the Goldfishers to tell us what happened with all the promoting of projects of blah blah blah and why the Amba is a thing of the past. HA HA

Interesting, we hear that RDS is just name throwing and here I find an interview with Dr McKinney. I haven't even heard it yet but I know Jordan Sather allows people to speak and doesn't interrupt them like he didn't interrupt Robert David Steele when he interviewed him. Can't wait to view this one.

A truly dynamic Duo, McKinney and Austin-Fitts - talk about how the Deep State has taken power - and fights Wars

An excellent interview! Thanks, Softly

Interesting, we hear that RDS is just name throwing and here I find an interview with Dr McKinney. I haven't even heard it yet but I know Jordan Sather allows people to speak and doesn't interrupt them like he didn't interrupt Robert David Steele when he interviewed him. Can't wait to view this one.

Interview w/ Dr. Cynthia McKinney - Corruption in Politics & Meetup Suppressing the #UNRIG Campaign

She doesn't mention the word "Jew", but Cynthia McKinney talks about the Zio-Cons and how they have grabbed power.

She thinks that the Deep State has now split into the Globalist Zio-Cons, and the Pilgrims, who want America to survive.

(Presumably, some of the Pilgrims support Trump's idea of pro-American nationalism.)

One of the problems that McKinney and RDS have had was in getting their Meet-up groups going using the Meet-up website.

Why? Ms McKinney says it is because the (Jewish) anti-defamation league complained, saying the group was Alt-Right (!),

and not supporting unity. This is more evidence of how the Zionists undermine people whom they see as potential enemies

McKinney recently had a visit from CAF, and here is a conversation they had together - also very interesting!

Just A Taste: Enforce the US Constitution with Dr. Cynthia McKinney

Published on Jul 5, 2017

This week observes Independence Day in the United States. So it is highly appropriate that former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney join me on the Solari Report to discuss our theme for the 2nd Quarter Wrap Up: what the US Constitution is, why it is so important, the devastating possibilities if it is changed, and the human future that is possible if we enforce it. Indeed, enforcing it is the US citizens’ sole remaining option. Unless we do so, the US war machine will run out of control – and it will continue to expropriate our assets and our lives, including the lives and futures of our children and those of billions of other people globally.

For many years we have known that invisible forces have run our government from behind the scenes — not just in Washington, but also in state houses and municipalities. For many years, most of us were willing to go along or to continue to work within the socially acceptable political process as small groups of other people acted “above the law” at increasingly greater harm in terms of human life, environment, and personal health and wealth, throughout America and the world.

The list of presidents, congressman, senators, mayors, government officials, soldiers, journalists, activists and honest business and civic leaders who have been assassinated, “suicided,” poisoned, falsely slandered and framed, entrapped, or dirty tricked in rigged elections is long and growing. The allegations of control file operations that depend on pedophilia, financial fraud, and organized crime also increase. The number of dual-passport citizens within the Congress and our federal bureaucracy calls into question just who is in charge and whose national interests direct our military. We have the senate minority leader declaring on national television that the President is not in charge – he must do what the intelligence agencies tell him. The governance questions are profound.

Money and violence are the heart of these issues. The United States has spent $14 trillion on global wars over the last 30 years because Congress finances war and because Congress tolerates illegal and unconstitutional financial practices at the US Department of Defense and US Treasury. In 2015, the DOD alone was missing $6.5 trillion in undocumentable adjustments. Even now the US Treasury cannot produce audited financial statements for the US Government, as required by law, and has not produced accurate and understandable place-based financial reporting.

Now we have reached a fork in the road. We can continue to become an inhuman society in which the law no longer respects or protects the average person and his or her property, or we can try to remain a human society, in which the rule of law protects one and all – including the people in the developing world who have been the target for much longer of the disaster capitalism and lawlessness attacking US and European communities.

No one else knows this system better than former Congresswoman McKinney. She served with distinction for 12 years in the US Congress from the Georgia 4th and 11th districts. Now a professor of political science who teaches organizational change and leadership as well as entrepreneurship in Asia, Congresswoman McKinney has worked through these issues at both practical political and business

FREAKS, poseurs, and politicians - Are they all the same?

Someone who should NOT have run...

Which is John McCain? Which is more scary?

nintchdbpict000338934387.jpg

Freaky at the tat fest...

0NHwOmV.jpg

Insane McCain, with his one hand texting technique??

But NOT well now... he's getting a needed head operation

McCain Surgery May Be More Serious Than Thought...

The condition for which Senator John McCain had surgery on Friday may be more serious than initial descriptions have implied, and it may delay his return to Washington by at least a week or two, medical experts said on Sunday.

The Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell, has already announced that votes on a bill to dismantle the Affordable Care Act will not begin until Mr. McCain’s return. A statement released by Mr. McCain’s office on Saturday had suggested that he would be in Arizona recovering for just this week, but neurosurgeons interviewed said the typical recovery period could be longer.

The statement from Mr. McCain’s office said a two-inch blood clot was removed from “above his left eye” during a “minimally invasive craniotomy with an eyebrow incision” at the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix, “following a routine annual physical.”

(Do we need ANOTHER Freak in national politics?)

Caitlyn Jenner weighs run for Senate...

I've had it! On this website, it is now open season on Trannies and other freaks.

Back to basics - this tranz. nonsense and w3-feminism are not serving our society as well as Traditional values did.

The wheels are coming off our society... and I want them back on again. So if you want to abuse Brucey-boy here, don't hold back.

I'd like to see the self-deluded freak hit with a wall of reality if he launches a campaign. Let's go back to Normality, heroes, and tested Truths.

After reading what you wrote under the RVD video I came across Anna's post from yesterday. Ron states that Anna is her "friend" which I question...I'm also on Anna's friend list but it doesn't mean we're "friends" she's too busy to talk to anyone and I've only spoken to her a couple times myself, but we all know how Ron twists things to suit him. Anyway, this is what she had written yesterday, thought you'd enjoy this. Judge Anna will tell you she's not a judge via the bar association with their loyalty to the Queen. I will tell you I know someone who used to guard Fort Knox...not the Fort Knox where all the gold was removed and there's nothing there....I'm talking about the Soekarno $$ to Kennedy $$$ that is guarded by the US Army 4 stories below ground and further away than Fort Knox. Would he lie to me? I don't think so but he'd be pissed if he knew I just wrote this LOL

Hello, Campers! WAKE UP!

I want to cut out a lot of unnecessary silliness and panic and wasted effort by driving this point home to my readers.

Almost every government on this planet is bankrupt.

The exceptions are North Korea, Iran, a handful of Pacific Island kingdoms, the Holy See, and the unincorporated United States of America.

Now you know why the Big Push to make war on North Korea and Iran. Misery loves company. If their governments could have been added to the big Slush Pile, it would have been a clean sweep for the plotters of this monstrous enterprise.

They always knew that the unincorporated United States of America was still alive, but as decades fled by and the Americans didn't awaken, it seemed likely that we would stay asleep until it was too late and even if we did wake up, we would be "at sea" --- all misidentified as US Vessels in commerce and unable to reclaim our standing as Paramount Security Interest Holders.

So what happened? The Paradigm Project happened.

A group of DOD employees discovered something amazing--- fraud and embezzlement on a staggering scale, and from there, they discovered that all governments worldwide were incorporated and that all those governments were tied to the Holy See as the ultimate owner.

Those of you who have followed along realize that all corporations were created by the Roman Curia, and so, you also know why that had to be.

So after discovering this, the members of the Paradigm Project foreclosed on all these incorporated governments--- but they could only act as Secondary Creditors and they could only act in the international jurisdiction of the sea.

The Paradigm Project could not claim to be the Paramount Security Interest Holders, because that is only owed to the land jurisdiction American states and people--- the same Rip Van Winkles that had been left adrift decades ago in leaky boats far off the coastline of North America.

So-- all Municipal Governments worldwide (except as noted) were liquidated in Chapter 7 (involuntary) bankruptcy by Barack Obama. The UNITED STATES (INC.) enfranchised all the other governments--- FRANCE, UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, and JOHN MICHAEL DOE.

He also placed all the Territorial Governments worldwide (except as noted) in Chapter 11 Reorganizations. The USA, Inc. enfranchised all the other governments --- France, United Kingdom...... and John Michael Doe.

The Paradigm Project and other Secondary Creditors named Bankruptcy Trustees and created a gigantic "public trust" that they named the One People's Public Trust or OPPT, and they proceeded to create the Giant Slush Pile described.

They claimed title to all assets presumed to belong to JOHN MICHAEL DOE and JOHN M. DOE and John M. Doe and John Michael Doe and John Doe.... all the land and all the houses, all the businesses, all the oil rigs, all the cows, all the cars and trucks,,,,,,all dumped into the OPPT and parceled out by Secondary Creditors.

All this while the actual Paramount Security Interest Holders drifted in their leaky boats, far, far out at sea, asleep, never told a word about any of this by their employees.

I don't have a problem with the OPPT people. They did as good as they could do given the situation without putting their own necks in a noose.

They intended to provide people remedy within the system they had available to do that and to discharge all the bogus odious debt that had been heaped on Mom and Pop via the public bankruptcy.

That is, I believe, what is going on with the "Treasury Direct Accounts"--- people aren't receiving money. They are receiving discharge of debts owed by JOHN MICHAEL DOE--- debts that are naturally being discharged as part of the bankruptcy of the UNITED STATES.

And this same blessed relief would then carry through to Mom and Pop in Portugal and Japan and Cambodia and everywhere else.

Within its limits, it was a good enough plan--- but the problem then, is that because the Paramount Security Interest Holders were not slated show up to retrieve their property out of the bankruptcy, all our assets would be "subsumed" as collateral owed to the Secondary Creditors and under their control.

OPPT would own everything. The entire notion of Private Property would be destroyed. It would all be in one big pot under the control of the OPPT Trustees, a sort of global communism on steroids. Nobody would own anything at all--- except in North Korea, Iran, and a handful of Pacific Islands.

Those who set this system in motion were so sure that the Americans would not wake up and not be able to get back to land if they did wake up, that they set up their whole system using the presumptions above.

But against all odds, in the eleventh hour of the eleventh hour, the Americans did wake up and they did pioneer the legal means to return to the land jurisdiction of the states and they did appear at the bankruptcy proceedings and they did firmly lodge their claim.

So, all bets are off, and the American states and people are here as the Paramount Security Interest Holders in all the registered assets on Earth--- not the OPPT. Everything rolls over into our trust instead, and private property is preserved.

Farms in Norway will belong to Norwegians. Factories in Germany will be the property of Germans. The people of England can come home, just as we did.

The unincorporated United States of America owns the United States and owns the UNITED STATES and owns the USA, Inc. and therefore also owns all the many, many, many franchises of these corporations worldwide. This is because the American states and people paid for it all.

Having paid for it all, we have no interest in creating a gigantic Ball of Wax worldwide trust to own everything and everyone via any shady legal process and no intention of destroying private property interests worldwide--- not our own, not anyone else's.

The forgiveness of all the debts of FRANCE and JOHN MICHAEL DOE will be accomplished, but not at the cost of the loss of any rights or assets rightfully belonging to living people. The Great Fraud is at an end.

Meanwhile, people need to think and think carefully about what is going on. The governments are all in bankruptcy at both the Municipal and Territorial levels. This means that they are being controlled by Bankruptcy Trustees, and are functioning under the laws of bankruptcy, not the "laws" established by these corporations.

Can't wait to see what Randy Maugans comes up with, I'll let you know if I see it before you do but he said this today...btw he has also interviewed Dr. Cynthia McKinney ...I'm slacking here DrBubb lol

Kinda funny (not)...how I get told to 'back off', 'move on' from all this Blue Chicken Orb SSP bs. While BOTH Corey Goode and the "Dark Journalist" play take down with each others' videos. Yes, Goode is being run by faction with a specific agenda...but, so is the "Dark" Journalist!
Oh, you didn't know that?

In the thread of comments one person shared this and I started chuckling....go to the 47:30 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI2fZzlpd1E

The REAL REVAL ...that is coming, will not be the bonanza some are expecting

CurrencyGlobe01-1024x768.jpg

I was puzzled by the "judge's" comment, until I came to this past:

"

The Paradigm Project and other Secondary Creditors named Bankruptcy Trustees and created a gigantic "public trust" that they named the One People's Public Trust or OPPT, and they proceeded to create the Giant Slush Pile described.

They claimed title to all assets presumed to belong to JOHN MICHAEL DOE and JOHN M. DOE and John M. Doe and John Michael Doe and John Doe.... all the land and all the houses, all the businesses, all the oil rigs, all the cows, all the cars and trucks,,,,,,all dumped into the OPPT and parceled out by Secondary Creditors."

When I saw the reference to OPPT, I instantly knew it was nonsense.

Because everything associated with Heather Touchy-Giraffe and OPPT is nonsense

heres-what-the-combined-wealth-of-everyo

All that talk of several hundred Trillions and Quadrillions (or more) of People's Wealth - is just nonsense, as I have proven by the numbers many times.

Most "money" is a mere promise, and unless there is something to back it, it is only as good as the word and credit of the one who wrote the IOU

Will the US keep its promises?

I reckon it will until the credibility of the US government is destroyed. Then, people will realize that they cannot.

AND a gigantic restructuring of outstanding promises will need to be done.

If you are then holding something tangible, which is not someone else's promise, you will be in a much more advantageous position. When all the promises are broken or restructured, people will be very angry, that they are not getting what they have expected all their lives.

Ironically, Ron and others look forward to "the RV" - but the Revaluation that is coming will not benefit them, I reckon. They will be tragically worse off, since so many promises are now sustaining people who have stopped contributing, and have saved nothing. This is sad - but it is reality IMHO

FREAKS, poseurs, and politicians - Are they all the same?

Someone who should NOT have run...

Which is John McCain? Which is more scary?

nintchdbpict000338934387.jpg

Freaky at the tat fest...

0NHwOmV.jpg

Insane McCain, with his one hand texting technique??

But NOT well now... he's getting a needed head operation

McCain Surgery May Be More Serious Than Thought...

The condition for which Senator John McCain had surgery on Friday may be more serious than initial descriptions have implied, and it may delay his return to Washington by at least a week or two, medical experts said on Sunday.

The Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell, has already announced that votes on a bill to dismantle the Affordable Care Act will not begin until Mr. McCain’s return. A statement released by Mr. McCain’s office on Saturday had suggested that he would be in Arizona recovering for just this week, but neurosurgeons interviewed said the typical recovery period could be longer.

The statement from Mr. McCain’s office said a two-inch blood clot was removed from “above his left eye” during a “minimally invasive craniotomy with an eyebrow incision” at the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix, “following a routine annual physical.”

(Do we need ANOTHER Freak in national politics?)

Caitlyn Jenner weighs run for Senate...

I've had it! On this website, it is now open season on Trannies and other freaks.

Back to basics - this tranz. nonsense and w3-feminism are not serving our society as well as Traditional values did.

The wheels are coming off our society... and I want them back on again. So if you want to abuse Brucey-boy here, don't hold back.

I'd like to see the self-deluded freak hit with a wall of reality if he launches a campaign. Let's go back to Normality, heroes, and tested Truths.

Hear Hear !!! The "freak" site was enough, down right sad for the individual's who can't see that their instant fame will fade while they'll be stuck with their choices forever. No one can stop aging and I don't care how much the world embraces freaky, freaky and old isn't accepted anywhere except in the different *freak* shows through-out the year. I predict suicides for these people down the road.

But the freak McCain needs to leave this planet...he is possessed. His ideas of listening to the people who voted him in (which I'm sure the past few elections were *rigged* to keep him in) is to tell them "if you don't like what I have to say, run for office and change it"

As for Jenner or any of these other tranny's...no amount of surgery will make him a she. Enough have awakened who finally had 'hope' for a reason to vote to let the LGBT community get any further than it already has. Thank G-d for Trump and revoking that queer Obama and his ideas. I wish those who embrace traditional values could all do another Mandela juxtaposition to a world where good triumphs and the freaks are just "freaks" and not in charge ever again.

I wish those who embrace traditional values could all do another Mandela juxtaposition to a world where good triumphs

- and the freaks are just "freaks" and not in charge ever again.

Hear! Hear!

To any reading this thread, when you get a free half hour to spare, THIS is well worthy of your time considering the date it was uploaded...I am going searching now to see what he thinks of Trump 6 months later because Jim Marrs knows *exactly* who's in charge, how it's gone down, etc etc...

Marrs has been ill.

Here's hoping (& praying) he is recovering

THE WEEK OF GORKA - as "the pit bull" takes on the Lie-Stream Media

Sebastian Gorka on The Sean Hannity Radio Show (7/17/2017)

Bogus polls look bad for Trump, but Rasmussen, a more credible poll has Trump's approval at 43% - which is not so bad

RASMUSSEN: TRUMP APPROVE AT 43%...

Hannity is a Trump supporter, let's admit this.

But his approach is more even-handed and truth-seeking that the blow-hard, hyper-ventilating LIES of the LSM.

They, the Lie-stream, will never admit the huge and glaring holes in their so called arguments.

BTW, they partisan pieces are one million miles away from being actual news reports.

PRAYERS against The Plot -- and against the Communist News Network (CNN)

1715 – Pastor - There Is A Trump Assassination Plot, 1715

Published on Jul 17, 2017

PRAYERS against The Plot -- and against the Communist News Network (CNN)

1715 – Pastor - There Is A Trump Assassination Plot

Published on Jul 17, 2017

I had just finished watching this before coming to your site. Amazed that our own congress is banned from talking with Trump. Here's hoping this pastor takes the next step and tells Trump what he just told the media via his televised meetings about the hidden stuff in the health care package, etc..

Ironic that this video is uploaded right after yesterday's thread. I really haven't said too much about the LBGT community...what ever floats their boat as long as they aren't shoving it down my throat but WHY should the minority get a break and we the tax payers are forced to pay for their surgeries when there are so many who suffer from LIFE THREATENING diseases who need the tax payer help more? UNREAL

THE PRICE that Truthtellers pay (unfortunately, sometimes they forget the Rewards of living with integrity)

Cassie Jaye paid a price for making a film, the Red Pill, which tells some non-PC truths about gender relationships.

Cassie Jaye on Laci Green & Media Backlash

Meantime, the "human garbage bin" Laci Green seems to coast through life, collecting nice Youtube money on her videos,

supporting various SJW causes, while promoting sexual promiscuity, and "sex positive" bi-sexuality

Laci Green LIVE: Red Pilling, Sex, and Constructive Dialogue

I reckon that Laci is only a step or two ahead of the black cloud of depression that her lifestyle creates around her

(I think about John McCain and his brain cancer, and how "karma is a bitch", a worse bitch than Laci Green.)

"Karma is a Bitch", eh John?

McCain has 'most malignant of brain tumors'

Comment:

McCain's BRAIN CANCER is sad news for him and for his family.

But if he resigns immediately, as he should, my prayers and the prayers of many others will be answered.

I hope he recovers after that, but as a FORMER member of the Senate. We need this corrupt old war monger OFF the political stage, and somewhere that he can do no further damage!

Time to pay the piper, Warmonger!

Lets start with a resign right away. Let the rest take care of itself.
============
"I won't lament his death, I will celebrate it... He's been brain-dead for a long time"
Warmongering Traitor John McCain Has Brain Cancer- Oh Wow So Sad!

"It will be better for this country, when he is gone"

I live in Arizona and you wouldn't believe how many are not exactly cheering about McTraitor, but smiling BIG right now and the kindest words were "no sympathy". Like I said up above, we fought hard to get rid of him but it was pretty much a reality that vote was rigged. I won't go into further details, I have my own karma to think about :unsure:

Meanwhile on the Clinton front, the REAL criminals, there's this by SGT Report

Meanwhile on the Clinton front, the REAL criminals, there's this by SGT Report

I don't know why I think this...

But I have long thought that Chelsea would be "taken out" before Hillary and infront of her eyes.

And that would be the main event that would fell Mrs Clinton.

Some of these people deserve painful ends.

I would be willing to see them go without pain, so long as they leave soon, and without damaging more people

Everyone in the Media Now Pretends John McCain is a Nice Guy: You Sellouts

"bomb, bomb Iran"

John McCain: "Bomb Iran" (with bonus footage)

This is, well, weird... because of her name, and Film credits

mccain-meets-with-isis-mccain-meets-with

Traitor, and/or Backstabber of his President, and his Nation?

The O'Jays - Back Stabbers

john-mccain-isabackstabber-share-if-you-

Karma McCain, Actress: Back Stabber. Karma McCain is an actress, known for Back Stabber (2016), Second Coming (2012) and Our Existence (2017).

Karma Mccain Pt. 1