ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVICTION - with Nowhere to go ?

This is turning into a sad drama, with a possibly tragic way forward.

It is truly sad that it could come to this.

Ron had plenty of time, and plenty of warnings - that he needed to foresee this moment and plan for it.

He is incredibly stubborn, and always inclined to hide from harsh realities,and deal with them.

He has been encouraged in this, by a totally useless group of YT and FB fans, who encouraged him in his delusions.

I do hope those (soft-hearted and soft-headed) men and women who encouraged his madness, will realize they have some small share of responsibility for what is happening

Reality, especially misunderstood reality, can be HARD sometimes - that's how true justice works, ladies and gents,

=== ===

blame.jpg

Those who encouraged his delusions should now really step up and help him.

Else they are incredible hypocrites

A clarifying discussion (about Money Creation) is happening on another thread:

"So are you saying that individual banks do not participate in the fractional reserve process, whereby they create new funds out of deposits?"

Someone has put to me,

I am not saying what you seem to think.

Perhaps, you do not understand the subtle aspects of money creation.

> On Money Creation :

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20606

A footnote (from that thread):

=== ===

*The bank has the "backing" of our system of lending.

They have to respect Reserve Ratios, and other rules of banking.

In fact, the banks deposit liabilities (ie its promise to pay out deposits) are backed by the loans it makes.

If the bank fails, then it is because customers like RVD broke their promises.

Ron rants about a corrupt banking system, but it is deadbeat customers like him that make it risky.

He should be pointing at himself when he rants - banks are risky when they make bad loans

(Note: PLEASE COMMENT on the New thread, not here)

The Summary

Published on Feb 6, 2016

The court hearing yesterday was a set up. I thought there was going to be a review of my situation with other judges involved, including the head judge of the 18th District. Because of an illness, even my attorney friend was not with me. I was on my own with the very judge we issued a complaint about, PNC’s attorney, four sheriff deputies, and me. It was a sham. Only testimony regarding the 2014 case and not the matters leading up to it since 2005 were allowed. When I got home, my house, which is in a trust, was surrounded by sheriff deputies. Cars were in my driveway and blocking both entrances. I was frisked for weapons and was told in no uncertain terms that if I did not cooperate, I would not be able to remove anything from the house. Six people showed up to help me; and we loaded vehicles until nearly 4pm when I was told I had to leave. There were still things I wanted to take out; but they would not allow it.

"I'm not suicidal folks!"

I wonder if the Six people who helped him have an understanding of the Reality of Ron's situation?

I doubt it

I reckon Ron will wind up staying in his son's home - and be complaining about how his home has been stolen,

The reality is: Ron tried to steal $256,000 from the bank and keep the home it financed. And justice prevailed.

It is not a happy story - yet the whole drama was self-inflicted: RVD fooled himself, and many followers.

"I don't want to hear one ounce of criticism," says RVD

"I don't care how long you have been a friend or a poster. If you criticize, you are gone."

THAT does Not describe ACORE.

Here on Acore / GEI, we want the truth... Give us the truth

So let 'er rip!

If you have something positive or negative to say (within reason),

you can post it here. We are truth-seekers, not frigging liars like the unfortunate old fool, RVD

(I have come to see RVD in a more negative light than when this old video came out

- Back then, I simply saw Ron as a Dreamer, not a skilled con artist, spreading deception):

QL is onto him:

LinD wrote

I honestly feel no sympathy for RVD. He has had years of notice that this day was coming. Dozens of hearings. Multiple "final notices" of eviction. Now RVD laments that he has no where to go and has to move all his stuff. Not that he could have sorted all that out with the years of advance notice he had on this...

D.P. wrote:
He fooled people, once again.
He tried to gander sympathy, by suggesting his son had abandoned him.
But he had a key to the house, and a back-up plan the whole time.
No wonder his family is fed up with him - he has so many tricks, and peddles so many liesI honestly feel no sympathy for RVD. He has had years of notice that this day was coming. Dozens of hearings. Multiple "final notices" of eviction. Now RVD laments that he has no where to go and has to move all his stuff. Not that he could have sorted all that out with the years of advance notice he had on this...

GoldFish Report No. 46 The Ambassador Welcomes Back Miles Johnston: Deflecting the Dark

This is an OLD podcast - Miles has been saying some interesting things, so I thought I would pick it up.

The fake Amba and his friends have gone quite since announcing "the new format"

Justice seems to have won here too.

But I wonder what happened to those poor people who thought they had paid to wait in a funding queue

I think Ron played us.

He originally said he had nowhere to go, now we know he had the keys to his son's house the whole time along with a room available there.

I think this whole saga was hyped up to get PayPal donations coming in.

Exactly.

And Ron knows that some would come to this conclusion.

So what does he do? He bans all negative comments, to keep this preception from being spread.

This shows RVD;'s con-artistry in action

RON FREELOADS on a system he rants against, and the braindead do not condemn him for it

(here's a long discussion from RVD's channel):

33 comments under

2-6-16 – OVERWHELMING POLICE PRESENCE & INTIMIDATION

- including these:

paradoxman316 / Feb 6, 2016
+Not HRC - How can anyone trust what the banks and their crony courts say? Their side of the story is FRAUD!
Soferia Nebruin / Feb 6, 2016
+paradoxman316 Yes, and the attorneys support them just for paychecks...I am going through my own legal issue (and have had previous experiences) and I can't find an attorney to help because THEY LIE!! They do not even follow the law as it is written if it rocks the wrong boats. It's totally disgusting!!!
jimmy fix
Feb 6, 2016+
+Not HRC It's Ron swindling everyone again. Ron had his son's keys all along when he said he had no where to go. He ripped of the bank for $256000 and now he wants our sympathy and money on paypal.
+jimmy fix Obviously, his son's home is only a very short term solution; he was hoping to stay in his home to the point he had not made other arrangements. As for "ripping of [sic] the bank for $256000" there is no evidence of that whatsoever. Nor does that explain the bank's bizarre actions toward slyly stealing his house out from under him. You, too, like someone else I advised, need to get more educated about the legal system--how it really works--it does not work for the goyim (after watching some David Duke videos, I realize that even more). As for Paypal, I hardly think he's getting rich but possibly getting a fraction of the financial help needed.
jimmy fix / Feb 6, 2016
+Soferia Nebruin Here is the mortgage document signed by Ron Van Dyke:
+jimmy fix Oh good grief!! Don't you get tired of posting the same worn document? Do you think we are all ignorant? If that's even valid, it was the Merritt property not his home! He's explained all of that...and now all of our comments will probably be deleted and I don't even blame Ron for wanting to delete them.
jimmy fix / Yesterday 12:04 AM
+Soferia Lebrun Ron secured a bridge loan for $256,000 using the Merritt property as collateral. Ron used the bridge loan to buy his house in Melbourne, Florida. When the sale of the Merritt property was unsuccessful, the bank asked Ron to pay the loan which was due. Ron never paid the bank back the $256,000 which he owes them.
. . .

Soferia Nebruin / Yesterday 12:12 AM
+jimmy fix I believe he said he filed bankruptcy, which is 100% legal, and more legal than what has been done to him. AND in conjunction with...
jimmy fix / Yesterday 12:34 AM+
+Soferia Lebrun Ron did not file for bankruptcy. I stand for the truth based on following Ron for 5 years and researching his actions. I have...
Doazic / Yesterday 12:36 AM
+Soferia Nebruin Bankruptcy has no effect. Ron used the money to buy the house which is why the court gave the house to the bank, so they could sell it to recoup the money Ron failed to repay.
Soferia Nebruin / Yesterday 12:48 AM
What a bunch of heartless, soulless beings around here, bent on spouting out misinformation
. Ron did mention a bankruptcy...
jimmy fix / Yesterday 12:50 AM
+Soferia Lebrun If you are so convinced that Ron is telling the truth, why not ask Ron if he paid his loan for $256,000?

I suspect that he will ban you if you do so.
jimmy fix / Yesterday 12:52 AM
+Soferia Lebrun There have been several people researching Ron's claims. Ron has banned them all. The documented evidence of his deceptions...
Doazic / Yesterday 1:04 AM
+Soferia Nebruin
It wasn't bought "on the sly", it was purchased at a tax auction because Ron never paid property taxes.
Soferia Nebruin / Yesterday 1:08 AM
Oh good God! There are more ignorant soulless ones than I thought. People are conflating the mortgage as meaning there was a mortgage on...

photo.jpg
UniversityOf Truth
/ Yesterday 3:05 PM
+Soferia Nebruin
: You call people heartless? No.You are brainless. Your form of compassion has ruined our country and our planet.
RVD needs to be hit hard by some tough love. Maybe that is happening now, at long last. He has been a parasite on the system. If we all stole money from the banks and bought ourselves a free house, our planet would be in worse shape. You must be female. You and your sisters have put the USA in the toilet, and it may to too late to fish it out, I shudder to think and shudder to see the sad future your form of braindead compassion has delivered

The discussion on banking is intensifying...

Ron Van Dyke is still calling Banking a Fraud

2-7-16 – BANKS HAVE NO LAWFUL CLAIM

/ his argument seems to be: "I stole the loan proceeds fair-and-square, by lying on the Mortgage instrument,

that I used to borrow money against the (disputed) Merritt Island property" /

(But someone has noticed the arguments on our little thread here):

I was referred by someone here to Acore. and I found a thread there called "Fractional Reserve Banking "
One of the posters there made a good point. When you borrow money from a bank, they perform first, and give you the money that you need to buy a property. That money satisfies the seller of the property. and if the seller is satisfied with the money they get through the bank, then you get the key to the property. If the seller is happy, and you get the property, how is this fraudulent?
+Not HRC You don't borrow money from a bank, they do happen to be the agency of "the system: that is allowed to create "the money", but in effect, they really don't lend someone money when they buy an asset, they don't go to the vault and get the money, the borrower makes a promise to pay and the bank acts as administrator, they create the money out of thin air, on the promise of the borrower to pay and the property as collateral. That's what makes it a business transaction and not a personal liability to any one person. It is why in almost all cases the "state" holds actual ownership of all property and those who hold a deed or title are all listed as tenants, same goes for your car and your bank accounts. Its all a scam system. You really need to learn what money is*, its why the criminals get away with uneducated people being on their side. BTW - there was never any loan on this property in, for or to Ron in this matter.
(added later)
+Bezz80 : have you read the Acore thread on Fractional banking? I think the discussion is accurate. A promise to payout loan proceeds, is exchanged for a promise to repay the loan. If the bank failed to remit the proceeds of the loan, that would be fraud. I have read that in Ron's case, he used the $256,000 proceeds to buy a home. If so, how was he a victim of bank fraud? Just asking... Did I miss something??
=== ===
*" You really need to learn what money is"
This is so funny! Bezz is the one who does not understand the system of money creation.
I am really fed up with these smug new-Agers, who make stupid comments, without having done THEIR homework,
and then the lecture others on how they "need to learn". US education is a shambles. Idiots rule the web.

> go to the Banking Thread for more: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20606

... and to post

THE TRUTH about RVD and "His" home. He has been spreading confusion to hide his tracks

I have studied this matter enough, that I now believe that I understand the Reality of what happened

(in response to a post by Not HRC):

+Not HRC : the story we hear from RVD is confused. He never said he repaid the loan he borrowed against Dr Mary's Merritt Island property. And he has never denied that he lied about having a good title on that property.

But he does claim the bank made errors - according to him:

+ The bank lost the original wet signature loan,
+ The bank failed to get sufficient money from the sale of the Merritt Island property when it was sold
+ He moved the second property into a trust

For one or more of these reasons, RVD claims he does not need to repay the loan.

It seems to me that Ron is just spreading confusion to hide the Truth - and he bans everyone who tells the truth here.

The Truth is this: RVD borrowed $256k. He got the money from the bank (there was no fraud by the bank), and he used the proceeds to buy a second home. When he failed to repay the loan, and the title on the first property proved to be in dispute (Ron lied on the Mortgage Instrument), then OF COURSE THE BANK WENT AFTER the house in Melbourne that trickster Ron bought with the proceeds of their loan. It was their right and duty.

AND

Simple Justice was done when they finally evicted Ron from the property he bought with stolen money, and was squatting in.

I am confused with Ron's saga and his supporters. How did Ron afford to buy a house when he didn't have a high paying job? We saw the will was contested, the Merritt property also had a mortgage I believe, he talked about the real estate markdown affecting Merritt, and we also saw with our own two eyes the mortgage on the Melbourne property. How can Ron say these things didn't exist? Just because I am unhappy with the current system I am not under false allegations going to secure a bank loan that I do not intend to pay.

Ron is either mentally unwell or he has been a scam artist all along. His supporters are not being rational and listening to evidence on both sides. He had plenty of time to pack and he did not. Notice the neighborhood and friends in general did not support him. I am positive that if I don't pay my rent I will be asked to vacate.

His behaviour however explains why he guided us to the Ambassador and the subsequent unfoldment of that debacle.

The mortgage was on the Merritt Island home. When Ron didn't pay it back, the bank put a lien on the house he bought with the money from the Merritt Island mortgage.

Ron's actions from the day the old lady died clearly show he intended to defraud the bank and knew the whole thing would fall apart. He acted within a couple of weeks to empty the Merritt Island house of all it's furniture, antiques and art work, and buy the house he just lost. Ron is a crook, plain and simple.

"Ron is a crook, plain and simple."

crook_zpsnxg29bsw.png

People need to realize that it takes a certain amount of charm and believability to be a successful crook.

Ron succeeded for over 10 years:

+ He lived in a house he did not pay for - bought with funds taken from a bank under false pretense

+ He did not pay rent, or a mortgage. Neither did he pay property tax

+ He received donations from soft-headed and soft-hearted people who followed his youtube channel

Incredibly, people believed his story, despite his track record in supporting scammers like:

+ The Republic

+ OPPT

+ Swissindo

+ The fake Ambassador

+ RVD

Justice has been done at last. And people who want to live in a fair society should be happy about that I suppose.

I do hope that people who read hear are learning better discernment from this.

There are many liars out there, and many (most?) paint themselves as victims.

IMHO: We need to be far more discerning about those who succeed by whining that they are victims

A Campaign to remove RVD's channel? Is that what we need?

The truth is coming out : Even regarding Money Supply:

Deeper discussion is needed:

In response to this:

"I always thought that the money they loaned was just free money and there were no consequences if it wasn't paid back, or the person "disappeared", or filed bankruptcy.

Jeffrey wrote:

Right! The Free Money argument doesn't work:

crookLoan_zpsfarhxlk7.png

Fiat money is nought but promises.

The bank gets to make a loan by making a promise to remit funds per the borrowers instruction.

If the borrower refuses to repay the loan, the bank suffers a very real loss.

The way that "money is created out of thing air is this:

THE OVERALL banking system has more money (= promises) in it.

But RVD got his house... and so far repaid nothing.

It is self-serving clap-trap when a crook like RVD uses a half-understood description of banking, to justify not repaying a loan

He certain should be kicked out of the house he tried to steal

> Money Creation thread : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20606

RVD has promoted one scammy idea after another:

The Republic, OPPT, Swissindo, the fake RDF Ambassador, ... and his scam, stealing a house using a mortgage instrument he lied on.

And HE BANS one after another who try to get the Truth out.

Maybe it is time to strike back, at the Old Scammer.

Since he has banned the Truth-tellers so many times, can we ban his channel from YT for spreading so many lies?

RVD Committed mortgage fraud the minute he used the monies to buy his own property.Which was not the purpose of the loan.

He is clearly one of life's great winge merchants.

Moan moan moan!!!

What exactly has this man done himself to help anyone??

Sent people to stupid hopium schemes,scams and scammers.

Where is his life of hard work,savings and building for his future? Not there he is lazy!!

He moans and blames everyone else.Basically his life scenario is his own fault!!!

He is a liar,deflector and conman!!

I wish him well but all the previous comments made by me and FIU FILE on this entire hopium arena have been proven correct.Surprised?? Of course not.It's all nonesense,not one promise,scheme,change has ever happened.

Anyone been funded by the RDF? From the 100 USD fee project pitch debacle?They are all liars preying on the gullible fools who will be taken in with this and who they can get cash from.

Ron lied to get PayPal donations, the Ambassador lied to get 100USD,but is supposedly worth billions!!!!!!??

Time to wake up folks.Stop following these fools and liars.Ron should shut down his conman channel now and I think the authorities should come down hard on the hopium arena and its scammers and liars.

Ron should be investigated for mortgage fraud.

Sorry this is so hard hitting but its time for the gullible to wake up.RVD AMB and Schmidt etc are out to push their own agendas not to help the world, but themselves. There is no correlation between their words and the actual reality.

Take care!!!

RVD Committed mortgage fraud the minute he used the monies to buy his own property.Which was not the purpose of the loan.

He is clearly one of life's great winge merchants.

Moan moan moan!!!

What exactly has this man done himself to help anyone??

Sent people to stupid hopium schemes,scams and scammers.

Where is his life of hard work,savings and building for his future? Not there he is lazy!!

He moans and blames everyone else.Basically his life scenario is his own fault!!!

I wish him well but all the previous comments made by me and FIU FILE on this entire hopium arena have been proven correct.Surprised?? Of course not.It's all nonesense,not one promise,scheme,change has ever happened.

Anyone been funded by the RDF? From the 100 USD fee project pitch debacle?They are all liars preying on the gullible fools who will be taken in with this and who they can get cash from.

Ron lied to get PayPal donations, the Ambassador lied to get 100USD,but is supposedly worth billions!!!!!!??

Time to wake up folks.Stop following these fools and liars.Ron should shut down his conman channel now and I think the authorities should come down hard on the hopium arena and its scammers and liars.

Sorry this is so hard hitting but its time for the gullible to wake up.RVD AMB and Schmidt etc are out to push their own agendas not to help the world, but themselves. There is no correlation between their words and the actual reality.

Take care!!!

Ron publishes another incomprehensible video.

From QL:

Can anyone make any sense of of RVD's mindless ramble here

2-9-16 – FRAUD IS HOW BANKS DO BUSINESS

"Get it straight, fiat currency and the system that creates it are fraud.

US Central banks create fake currency."

(The WRONG GUY is complaining about the Banking system !

Ron entered that system, got some money, and used it to get title to house.

Even if his silly arguments were correct, wasn't he a beneficiary rather than a victim of banking fraud?

Shouldn't the guy who sold his house for "fake" currency be the one who is complaining. Not the one who got the Free house. a house that was free to use for more than 10 years!)

Clearly, he has no clue at all about how money creation works.

He spreads confusion to try to obscure that he tried to steal money from the bank.

The History:

1. He signed a loan agreement, secured by a mortgage on a house (in Merritt Island) he inherited. Only he did not have clean title

2. In the mortgage instrument, he represented that he had clean title to the Merritt Island home, and he was free to mortgage it, but that was untrue - someone else was also given an interest in the home. His title was disputed. So at minimum, he was guilty of fraud, misrepresenting the situation before he was given a penny

3. He borrowed $256,000, and took the money and bought a second home... in Melbourne, FL

4. He tried to move the second home into a Trust. Perhaps he knew his lie would unravel

5. When the loan matured in six months, he failed to repay the $256,000, and the bank tried to foreclose on the first home, but found he did not have clean ownership

6. The bank went after the second home, the one he bought with the loan proceeds

7. It took them a long time, but the bank pushed the second home to an auction and bought it. After that, they started to pay the property taxes, but could not get him out

8. Finally last week, after more than 10 years, he was evicted, and the court took possession

Justice was done, when the old con was separated from the home he squatted in for 10 years.

ALTHOUGH he clearly tried to steal from the bank, and got 10 years of freeloading through his deceptions, he still claims to be a victim of the bank who "tried to steal my home".

His excuse: Banks don't really lend money, he says.

Therefore, he doesn't need to repay it...

> D.P. : http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9950&p=222235#p222235

...He moans and blames everyone else.Basically his life scenario is his own fault!!!

Ron lied to get PayPal donations, the Ambassador lied to get 100USD,but is supposedly worth billions!!!!!!

Take care!!!

Why wish him well?

I once said that too.

But I think I wish him to be silenced, or at least fully understood to be a con artist.

That way, people would stop listening to him, and the innocent would not be led to scammers

Maybe if he was investigated for mortgage fraud, and that scared him enough - it might stop RVD and his serial deceptions

Maybe by now, many have moved past this point:

"I wish him well..."

We need to SILENCE RON !

He is a liar and a would-be thief, deceiving many.

If you believe in free speech, you won't want to silence him - but you would want a free debate somewhere.

RVD doesn't allow that - he bans every truth teller.

It doesn't seem right to get him banned from YT, but how else to battle this monster (who deceives so many)?

I remember how I used to say that I feel bad for Ron due to his illness and problems but I have no sympathy for this man anymore. It makes me so angry that so many people are still fooled by this beligerent man. Ron keeps talking how we need to live in truth. He sure does but in his OWN version of truth. It is not denial anymore, he is so dellusional it blows my mind. I don't think he is able to keep track on his lies or half-truths anymore. It is very sad to see a man who once did have good intentions turning into a waste product of the very system he claims to be against. He should stop making videos and focus on accepting his responsiblity, stop lying to people and focus on healing and education. Perhaps all his health issues were just a finger of God to expose Ron's game not only to others but himself. He hasn't learnt the lesson yet. The more he persists the harder it is going to get.

Exactly right, Karolina.

This is what selfishness, and an in-ability to face the facts will do to someone.

To avoid facing the uncomfortable facts, he has become more and more delusional, and more and more aggressive towards those who insist on speaking truth.

I now want to spare innocent people whom he might infect with his dangerous delusions.

Like with Tim Turner, Heather, and the fake Ambassador, I wonder how many people he has damaged?

The good thing about his latest video from today is - it should be pretty clear when listening to his deranged arguments, that he hasnt a clue what he is speaking about - he is merely looking for an excuse not to repay his lawful loan.

Of course, there are some other deadbeats out there who will agree with him - but I think that is a tiny percentage of the audience he had 6-12 months ago, when many people thought he was a good guy with good intentions

Archived