Gold Bullion Development Corp

deeper

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C.C has another thread somewhere, can't we link them? b.t.w he deserves some credit for plugging these :)

I have been following these since i listened to CC's second interview. Price has moved from 40c to 70c and i have still not bought in as i've been waiting to get funds from other investments :( I would like to start building a stake but do people think i have missed the boat? The best policy would probably be to average in over 2-3 tranches....

I have been following these since i listened to CC's second interview. Price has moved from 40c to 70c and i have still not bought in as i've been waiting to get funds from other investments :( I would like to start building a stake but do people think i have missed the boat? The best policy would probably be to average in over 2-3 tranches....

Wouldn't feel comfortable giving you investment advice, but would say C.C's interview and reference to their neighbour ought to give you a sense this is something of a "blue-sky" play to coin a phrase.

So would you consider a move from 40-70c to have achieved that? Errrrm B) As C.C implied in response to one my questions no guarantee's of course.

Wouldn't feel comfortable giving you investment advice, but would say C.C's interview and reference to their neighbour ought to give you a sense this is something of a "blue-sky" play to coin a phrase.

So would you consider a move from 40-70c to have achieved that? Errrrm B) As C.C implied in response to one my questions no guarantee's of course.

Thanks Rigger you have answered my question! 40c to 70c is nothing with 2.5m oz of gold.... they don't have to find 10m oz like Osisko has. I like the blue sky exposure, which could see it go much higher.

Thanks Rigger you have answered my question! 40c to 70c is nothing with 2.5m oz of gold.... they don't have to find 10m oz like Osisko has. I like the blue sky exposure, which could see it go much higher.

Blue sky can always go a lot higher, but to balance that if they don't come off, goes without saying not one's to chuck in the kitchen sink.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From bullmarketrun.com. I will listen to the interview with interest. Did anyone know Slater had a stake in GBB?

British investment guru, entrepreneur and accomplished author JimSlater knows how to make money. I had the privilege of speaking withhim for an hour yesterday and it was a wonderful discussion I will notsoon forget. He is unquestionably one of his country’s most astuteinvestors. He coined the phrase “Elephants Don’t Gallup” which explainshis passion for smaller companies, particularly in the gold sector,that have the potential of becoming the giants of tomorrow.

One of those companies he’s extremely bullish about is Gold Bullion Development (GBB, TSX-V) which we first introduced to BMRreaders nearly 8 months ago at 7 cents. In our discussion with Slateryesterday he revealed that the Junior Mining Fund he helped establishlast year, and has a sizeable personal stake in, has accumulated asignificant position in Gold Bullion. “It’s a growing holding (the Fund took an initial position in GBBabout 6 months ago, added to that position 3 months ago and justrecently bought more) and we like it a lot,” explained Slater. “It’slow grade but it’s growing very fast…I’ve met the management team andI’m impressed with them.”

The Junior Mining Fund invests in mostly producing companies which is “quite a compliment”, Slater stressed, to Gold Bullion.

We’ll be uploading Part 1 of BMR’s interview withSlater at 10 am Pacific today. In this first segment, just under 20minutes in length, Slater offers words of wisdom on how we can allbecome better investors. He also gives his macro economic outlook andviews on gold.

In Part 2 tomorrow, Slater talks more about gold and gold miningshares. He also comments on some of the stocks in the Junior MiningFund, which his son-in-law manages, including Gold Bullion and another one of his favorites, Spanish Mountain (SPA, TSX-V).

Slater’s track record as a successful investor, businessman andauthor speaks for itself. He has written many books including “The ZuluPrinciple”, a best-seller, and “How To Become A Millionaire” which heco-wrote with Tom Stevenson.

Slater, who’s 81 years old with the energy of someone half his age,is currently Deputy Chairman of Agrifirma Services Limited which advisesAgrifirma Brazil, an agricultural company, in which he has asubstantial investment. We suggest visiting his web site:

From bullmarketrun.com. I will listen to the interview with interest. Did anyone know Slater had a stake in GBB?

In Part 2 tomorrow, Slater talks more about gold and gold miningshares. He also comments on some of the stocks in the Junior MiningFund, which his son-in-law manages, including Gold Bullion and another one of his favorites, Spanish Mountain (SPA, TSX-V).

Yes kind of heard the rumour via SPA bullboard, which incidentally if you didn't know Peter Grandich is all over them like a rash. Bit like Dragon's den though, just because a couple of giants are with you, don't guarantee success eh :P

Me i'm in both :rolleyes:

P.S IF you like SPA you might fancy AKV on any weakness, had a great ride there of late and sold half as getting toppy, but with similar early stage prospects. Never flagged it up here, because wasn't sure it would do the business, but have mentioned it of late on ADVFN threads.

Yes kind of heard the rumour via SPA bullboard, which incidentally if you didn't know Peter Grandich is all over them like a rash. Bit like Dragon's den though, just because a couple of giants are with you, don't guarantee success eh :P

Me i'm in both :rolleyes:

P.S IF you like SPA you might fancy AKV on any weakness, had a great ride there of late and sold half as getting toppy, but with similar early stage prospects. Never flagged it up here, because wasn't sure it would do the business, but have mentioned it of late on ADVFN threads.

Link to second part of interview with Jim Slater.

http://www.bullmarketrun.com/?p=2829

GBB gets a mention. He sounds keen on the stock and says he normally doesn't invest in explorers. The Junior mining fund that he help set up last year has a "large holding" and they are continuing to build up their stake. Operating in Quebec is reassuring and if there is more weakness/drifting in the share price I will look to build up my stake.

• 4 weeks later...
Link to second part of interview with Jim Slater.

http://www.bullmarketrun.com/?p=2829

GBB gets a mention. He sounds keen on the stock and says he normally doesn't invest in explorers. The Junior mining fund that he help set up last year has a "large holding" and they are continuing to build up their stake. Operating in Quebec is reassuring and if there is more weakness/drifting in the share price I will look to build up my stake.

Any views on the latest news release?

Any views on the latest news release?

Mentioned elsewhere i'd took some profit at 0.68c, didn't get the top but who does? Maybe trying to be smart, but just felt it needed to pause so sold half. If I could make a 10c plus gain i'll be happy and probably put all back in.

Mentioned elsewhere i'd took some profit at 0.68c, didn't get the top but who does? Maybe trying to be smart, but just felt it needed to pause so sold half. If I could make a 10c plus gain i'll be happy and probably put all back in.

Now back to 56-57c. Must be tempting to buy back in for any one who took profits.

Off topic - does anyone hold OYM? Started to move up (and good volumes) but still look ridiculously cheap for an emerging gold producer

Now back to 56-57c. Must be tempting to buy back in for any one who took profits.

Off topic - does anyone hold OYM? Started to move up (and good volumes) but still look ridiculously cheap for an emerging gold producer

Yep, bought a small amount of OYM about a year ago for 22c. As you said, doing well right now, and plan to hold over the next few months as i'm expecting gold to go higher over this period

• 1 month later...
Yep, bought a small amount of OYM about a year ago for 22c. As you said, doing well right now, and plan to hold over the next few months as i'm expecting gold to go higher over this period

Good to see GBB moving up now private placement has closed. Am looking forward to the next drilling results. Patience will be rewarded imo.....

• 3 weeks later...
Moving back up nicely now on BIG volume.

Yes I'm starting to feel very positive on the GBB story. Plenty more assays to come from phase 2 drilling and 50,000 phase 3 drill program now well under way.

Here is a good interview with Frank Basa - it's about 94 mins in....

http://www.voiceamerica.com/voiceamerica/v....aspx?aid=50007

• 2 weeks later...

Archived