ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

A NEW STAR is Born!

YouTube Hates This Conservative Black Woman For Fighting Racism

Published on Oct 24, 2017

Candace Owens of Red Pill Black joins Alex Jones live in studio to discuss her ongoing conflict with Youtube, Google, and the left
as her attempts to awaken the minds of millennials are thwarted.
/ 2 /

Meet The New Face Of The “Toxic Right”

Does the left realize that they still do not have a platform

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary Paid - for the Fake Diary, the Washington Post claims

If True, the 'satanic one' truly belongs in prison

Clinton & DNC Paid for Fake Trump Dossier, 1860

CLINTON, DNC PAID FOR DIRT; RUSSIAN DOSSIER

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

==

> Washington Post : https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.1d777bb92958

"this moves the ball":

Clinton campaign, DNC funded research for Trump dossier

REPORTER: Clinton Lawyer Vigorously Denied 'Dossier' Funding...

MUELLER 'SOFT-PEDALED' PROBE EMBARRASSING TO HILLARY...

Republicans to probe Obama Justice Dept...

"Dunno why people invest in overcrowded places."

Jobs and family are nearby.

And they would rather have a shorter & cheaper commute

Brits consider the Question:

Could you live in a ‘micro flat’?

/ 2 / Looking at an American unit - "how smal can you go"?

Micro apartments: The next big thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26uhyKV3aAc

"nowhere is more expensive than San Francisco" (er, ah, not quite)

SF: Minimum apartment size was cut to 220 sf

(Is it sexist to let "Ellen"* off for this?)

Ellen slammed over boob tweet to Perry...

“Happy birthday, @KatyPerry! It’s time to bring out the big balloons!”

the star wrote over an image of her gawking, mouth agape, at Perry’s breasts.

(Is this better somehow that what Trump said in that famous recording?

Shouldn't the lez-being get the Trump treatment? She seems like a potential sex predator too.

Piers is right):

Piers Morgan @piersmorgan

If a man made this joke, Ellen would lead the cries of ‘SEXIST PIG!’ https://twitter.com/theellenshow/status/923230978419474434

landscape-1509006691-piers-morgan-ellen-

If Fair is Fair,

shouldn't Ellen's career now be seal-clubbed out of existence??

sealclub.jpg

Taking aim at a failing career?

*"Ellen Degeneris"

Is that a real name? Or shorthand for:: L(esbian) Degenerate?

The BIg TURN

Since last week, even the LIE Stream Media (NYT, WaPost) seems to be turning against Obama / Hillary

Dr Steve Pieczenik ❤ There Is Really No More Democratic Party As Far As We Are Concerned,AlexJones

Now even the Corporate media is talking about the corruption of the Obama administration & Team Hillary

Clinton may be far more than a convenient scapegoat - a Democrat party destroyer

MUELLER's Brinkmanship?

'FIRST CHARGES FILED'...

Mueller Probe Leaks to CNN?

The Russia investigation into President Trump's alleged collusion with Russia is being conducted by former FBI director Robert Mueller, who today saw the grand jury he impaneled recommend charges.

At least one person could face arrest as soon as this Monday.

But while the charges remain sealed until Monday, one news organization had the scoop Friday night.

CNN exclusively reported the news Friday, citing anonymous sources connected to the probe.

. . .

Under the regulations governing special counsel investigations, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who has oversight over the Russia investigation, would have been made aware of any charges before they were taken before the grand jury for approval, according to people familiar with the matter.

GERGEN: 'Damn About to Break'...

COOPER: "David, how serious is this for the Trump Administration?"
GERGEN: "Well, it certainly looks like the dam is starting to break now, Anderson, after a long while. I think we’re going to be in expense suspense over the next couple of days until we know exactly what charges are. If the charges relate to collusion or conspiracy against the United States, as Carl just pointed out, or if they're about money laundering, that’s going to send a shudder through the warehouse.

BERNSTEIN: Trump Officials Facing '20, 30, 40, or 50 years for Whatever These Crimes Are'...

5 Possible Outcomes...

Gergen, you damfvk, the dam already broke when it was revealed that the gawd-dammed HELLary paid for the fake Dossier.

BernSTINE is another who may be set up for a surprise

UPDATE: Mueller facing new pressure to resign...

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is facing a fresh round of calls from conservative critics for his resignation from the Russia collusion probe, amid revelations that have called into question the FBI’s own actions and potentially Mueller’s independence.

This week’s bombshell that a controversial anti-Trump dossier was funded by the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign has Republicans asking to what extent the FBI – which received some of the findings and briefly agreed to pay the same researcher to gather intelligence on Trump and Russia – used the politically connected material.

Hill investigators also are looking into a Russian firm’s uranium deal that was approved by the Obama administration in 2010 despite reports that the FBI – then led by Mueller – had evidence of bribery involving a subsidiary of that firm.

If Mueller gets this move wrong, he is finished -- and may be finished anyway.

Bottom-fishing scum-ocrats like Gergen and Bernstein may be shocked

What Happened to Hillary's reputation? The Truth came out

PTBqV8s.jpg

Hillary paid for the Dirt !

Donald J. Trump‏ tweeted:

Verified account @realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

“WHAT HAPPENED” “How Team Hillary played the press for fools on Russia”

http://nypost.com/2017/10/26/how-team-hillary-played-the-press-for-fools-on-russia/

hillary-russia-dossier.jpg?quality=90&st

Hillary Clinton’s campaign didn’t just pay for the Kremlin-aided smear job on Donald Trump before the election; she continued to use the dirt after the election to frame her humiliating loss as a Russian conspiracy to steal the election.

Bitter to the core, she and her campaign aides hatched a scheme, just 24 hours after conceding the race, to spoon-feed the dirty rumors to an eager liberal media and manufacture the narrative that Russia secretly colluded with her neophyte foe to sabotage her coronation.

But it was Hillary who was trying to kneecap Trump, even after he licked her, fair and square, in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan and other blue states.

Exhibit A is the book “Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign,” by Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes. In light of this week’s revelation that Hillary’s campaign funded the dirty anti-Trump “Steele” dossier, the book takes on a new significance. It reveals:

“Within 24 hours of her concession speech, [campaign chair John Podesta and manager Robby Mook] assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn’t entirely on the up-and-up. For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument.”

The plan, according to the book, was to push journalists to cover how “Russian hacking was the major unreported story of the campaign,” and it succeeded to a fare-thee-well. After the election, coverage of the Russian “collusion” story was relentless, and it helped pressure investigations and hearings on Capitol Hill and even the naming of a special counsel, which in turn has triggered virtually nonstop coverage.

Intriguing Idea

Time Traveller Has Seen 2137 What He Saw Will Astound You

"I don't want... A white people thing" (?)

Writer does not get ... the Zen of living inside one's means

‘Tiny House Hunters’ and the shrinking American dream

“It is painfully transparent that people with tiny house budgets often have McMansion dreams”

HGTV began airing episodes of Tiny House Hunters, where people pretend to look for a new tiny home and act like it is reasonable to live in a space with fewer than 400 square feet. I thought this fixation was primarily a “white people thing,” until I saw an episode featuring a delightful black lesbian couple, newly married, who bought an adorable tiny home in Southern California with a bay window.

On Tiny House Hunters it is painfully transparent that people with tiny house budgets often have McMansion dreams. They too yearn for an open floorplan. They want storage. They want privacy. They want sleek kitchen amenities. They want room to entertain. That desire, to entertain, is the most delusional. In a home built for one, that may, with some dieting and sucking in of the gut, accommodate two, there is no entertaining. When you buy a tiny home, you are also making a commitment to socialize with your friends elsewhere if you hope to keep those friends.

As the reality of tiny living sets in, the hunters often lament how tiny a tiny home actually is. Or they are in complete denial and exclaim that there is just so much space. In one episode of Tiny House Hunters a man sat in the “bathtub” in the tiny bathroom. He looked ridiculous, his knees practically in his mouth as he contorted himself into the improbable space. He, the realtor, and his friend, who were all viewing the property, were nonplussed, as if the goings on were perfectly normal. And there I was, shouting at the television, “What is wrong with you people?”

CURBED_TINYHOUSE_COMPLEMENTARY3.jpg

I regularly yell at the television during Tiny House Hunters. I have a vivid imagination but it is not so vivid as to let me imagine living in a home with a compost toilet, nor is it so vivid as to make me comfortable with using the kitchen sink also as the bathroom sink. I don’t want to stand up and hit my head on the ceiling of my house. I don’t want the kitchen table to transform into a bed. I don’t want a climbing wall on the side of my tiny house.

. . .

The episode that really pushed me over the edge was one where a single father was looking to move into a tiny home with his tweenage daughter. Frankly, it was a bit repulsive and unseemly, but the father tried to make this bizarre choice palatable by sharing that he and his daughter wanted to use the money they would save traveling around the world. Having traveled a fair amount, I was, as I watched this episode unfold, quite certain there is no wonder, anywhere in the world, that would merit this kind of domestic sacrifice. Alas, the choice was not mine.

As is often the case on Tiny House Hunters, the single father had an impossibly small budget and wanted to find a home that was under 400 square feet and looked “rustic.” Jim, the father, and his daughter looked at three different “homes,” which is the script for the show, and settled on an ugly storage shed. You might think I am exaggerating but I am not. He literally chose an ugly storage shed that looked like an abandoned industrial nightmare on the inside.

There was, to be fair, a loft, with “dividers” so both Jim and his daughter could have separate sleeping spaces, but the entire affair was absurd. Jim’s friend, who accompanied him and his daughter on their fake house hunting, thought Jim was crazy. The realtor thought Jim was crazy. Even his daughter offered some indication that she thought her dad was crazy. Jim, however, was undeterred. He bought his tiny home and at the end of the episode, seemed emboldened by his choice.

==

> https://www.curbed.com/2017/10/25/16526872/tiny-house-hunters-roxane-gay

I suppose when one is accustomed to living off others, the beauty of self-reliance gets lost

(if that is what is going on here)

It's Time!
The Judge blows the whistle on Hillary

Judge Jeanine: Time to shut it down and lock her up

She counts the money that flowed to the Clintons, and considers the consequences.
"Starting Monday, this has to happen."
Mueller and Rosenstein need to be fired immediately.
They have been relying on "false evidence."
No need to look further than JJ herself, to find the person act as a Special Prosecutor for
the Real crimes of the Clintons.

Helen Blavatsky Exposes the Reptoids/Nagas/Archons

laura, laura, laura,

‘Trump before Trump’: Laura Ingraham brings populist fire to Fox News lineup

The talk radio star makes her debut on Fox News on Monday – and by hiring her, Rupert Murdoch seems to have picked a side in the Republican civil war

160720202520-rnc-laura-ingraham-super-16

At the ‘Breitbart Embassy’ on Capitol Hill last week, Steve Bannon , the ex-Chief Strategist at the White House now back at the alt-right Breitbart news website, threw a book party for Laura Ingraham, the conservative talk radio star who is poised to ascend to one of the premier spots in American cable TV.

Battle hymns of the Republicans: Trump civil war is just getting started
Read more

When she makes her Fox News debut on Monday evening, in primetime, the media and political establishment will be watching. And by hiring her, it seems, Rupert Murdoch’s network has picked a side in the Republican civil war.

Ingraham might as easily be considered an activist as an anchor. As the longtime conservative radio host Charlie Sykes put it to the Guardian: “She’s as hardcore a Trumpist as you’re going to find on the air.”

During the recent Republican Senate runoff in Alabama, Ingraham threw her support behind Roy Moore, the Bannon-backed insurgent, even as Donald Trump backed the establishment incumbent, Luther Strange. On her radio show before the vote, Ingraham asked Moore if he thought Trump had become disconnected from his core constituency.

lauraingraham.jpg

“I think that he may be,” Moore replied. “And I think that he’s being badly advised out of the White House.”

Moore duly won.

When she takes over in Fox News’s 10pm hour, Ingraham will lay down a markerfor the direction Fox is heading, and how closely it intends to side with Trump in Bannon’s battle with the Republican “establishment”

[[

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/oct/29/laura-ingraham-fox-news-populist-fire

How is HELLary like the Nat'l Fool-Ball League?

They are both still virtue-signaling, while they seem oblivious to the death-slide they are in

Hillary Clinton: Anyone Who Accepts Roy Moore’s ‘Bigotry and Hatred’ Should Be Held Accountable

by Pam Key29 Oct 20171,165

Saturday night in Washington, D.C. at a dinner for the Human Rights Campaign, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said anyone who endorsed or accepted the “bigotry and hatred” of Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore “should be held accountable.”

Clinton said, “When the Republican Senate candidate in Alabama supports the idea that homosexuality should be criminalized, and refuses to say whether or not he thinks that LGBT people should be executed, Americans of every party, of any decency—Democrats, Republicans and independent—should line up and condemn him and those views.”

She continued, “And that includes the president, the Senate majority leader, the speaker of the House and every single elected official who endorses a candidate with those views should be held accountable.”

==

> http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/10/29/hillary-clinton-anyone-accepts-roy-moores-bigotry-hatred-held-accountable/

SHE talks about accountability. Let's show her what it means!

Indict, arrest, try her... convict, sentence... then STRETCH HER NECK!

CONGRESS IS UNWILLING (Yet) to put Hillary where she belongs

Trey Gowdy lays out some of the key issues here - very fairly & impartially, I think

Trey Gowdy criticizes Robert Mueller for leaking

"It wasn't the Republicans that introduced the Reset button"

"There are 5-C's ... and where this falls out on the C's is not yet clear.

Whether this is..

collusion, coordination, CONSPIRACY, contact, and coincidence

... I do not know yet."

(one part, I do not agree with):

I really like Trey Gowdy but his assertion that Julian Assange and Wiki leaks is NOT our friend is dead wrong. Assange is a f***ing HERO. After years of investigations, Congress doesn't have answers but America should be willing to accept and absorb any BS that comes from the hallowed halls and the MSM. Without Wiki leaks (Julian Assange), we would all be in the dark and singing Hail to the Chief to Hillary. Thank GOD for our FRIEND... Julian Assange!!!

(another comment from YouTube):

Gowdy reminds me of a chihuahua. Lots of noise, big bark, no bite. The only thing he does well is show off on the talk shows about how neutral he is.

===

Also, Gowdy said: "It is sometimes hard to see any difference between the Obama Justice Dept, and the GOP-controlled DOJ"

Meantime - Jason Chaffetz says Sessions is not willing to go after Hillary for her many crimes

"Congress does not have the guts... it is one reason I left"

"Should Jeff Sessions go?"

"I do not know the reason to keep him... These people are ALL conflicted"

Tax issues maybe, but is there any Trump connection?

The sovereign connection seems to be Ukraine, not Russia

Let's look into the same issues for the Clintons & Podestas

EX-TRUMP CAMPAIGN CHAIR, BUSINESS PARTNER CHARGED...
12-COUNT INDICTMENT...
CONSPIRACY AGAINST USA...
MONEY LAUNDERING...

TAX FRAUD...

MANAFORT SURRENDERS TO FEDS

ALL of these transactions seem to go way back before Manaford had any connection

with the TRUMP campaign

The idea of working in Ukraine first came to Manafort in 2004 from Oleg Deripaska, a Russian billionaire who controls aluminum producer Rusal.

Manafort worked on behalf of Deripaska’s businesses to gain access to markets in the European Union and elsewhere, according to a person familiar with the matter. The consulting arrangement ended by 2007.

In 2008, Deripaska put $18.9 million into a private equity fund, based in the Cayman Islands, that Manafort created to invest in businesses in Eastern Europe. Money for the transaction moved through a web of companies in tax havens like the Caymans and Cyprus. Deripaska also paid $7.35 million in management fees.

==

> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-30/trump-s-ex-campaign-chairman-manafort-told-to-surrender-to-u-s

DEMS CHEW on 10 year old Nothing-burger

No meat for anti-Trump appetites

y6ph2kN.jpg

No meat for anti-Trump appetites

Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort is indicted on $75 million money-laundering charge and accused of conspiring against the U.S. as Mueller probe ramps up – but Trump says it all happened 'years ago'

The first charges from the probe of possible Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election were unsealed Monday morning
Paul Manafort and Rick Gates surrendered to face charges including conspiracy against the United States and conspiracy to launder money
Other charges are being an unregistered agent of a foreign principal, making false and misleading Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) statements and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts
Manafort left his home shortly after 8:00 a.m. to turn himself in; he and Gates were processed at FBI HQ and released
Indictment says Manafort and Gates controlled $75 million in slush funds, buying tailored suits, cars, rugs and antiques
A federal grand jury approved the indictment on Friday and a judge ordered it sealed then
Trump has denied the allegations of collusion with the Russians and called the probe 'a witch hunt'
He tweeted Monday that Manafort's alleged crimes happened 'years ago' and the special counsel's focus should be on 'Crooked Hillary & the Dems'
An Obama-appointed judge who was confirmed unanimously in the U.S. Senate has been assigned the case

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz4x4Q8alc9

2/

https://hongkong.asi...nothing-burger/

A Big Miss? Hillary now in trouble?

To drain the swamp, starting with the Clintons will be an excellent beginning

/ 1 /

Robert Mueller Comes up EMPTY! --Dick Morris reports

/ 2 /

The Next Hillary-Uranium Bombshell

Dick Morris reporting. Dick should know. He was Hillary and Bill Clinton's chief political advisor 20 years.

The satanic one financed the Fake dossier, but some of the material may have been fed in by corrupt elites in the FBI and CIA.

Why else would Mr Steele have been involved, asks Morris

BRAZILE BREAKS SILENCE...

HILLARY RIGGED RACE...

Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the 32 states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

==

WOW! The Truth has come out... at last
How utterless useless this woman was!

Not know what was going on, screaming at people, failing to take responsibility, and handing it off to the criminal Clintons.

Affirmation action in operation, I suppose.

I hope she spends the rest of her days rotting in prison, as HELLary heads to the gallows.

She should have turned Hillary in before the election, and/or resigned at the DNC - No more excuses, Donna B!

Lie Stream has FAILED to report...

BAM! BRAZILE BREAKS SILENCE; HILLARY RIGGED RACE...

DIRTY DEAL BEFORE BIDEN PUSHED OUT...

Network newscasts don't mention revelations...

The broadcast evening newscasts on three major networks on Thursday didn't mention bombshell revelations by former Democratic National Committee interim Chairwoman Donna Brazile.

Brazile has written in a new book that she discovered evidence that she said showed Hillary Clinton’s campaign "rigged" the Democratic presidential primary.

"ABC's World News Tonight," "NBC Nightly News" and "CBS Evening News" all didn't report the allegations by Brazile on Thursday evening despite it receiving considerable coverage on cable news and in print and online media. Brazile was also trending as one of Twitter's top topics on Thursday.

. . .

Despite the Brazile blackout, the ABC, NBC and CBS evening newscasts all featured reports on special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and the recent indictments of Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his business associate, Richard Gates.

The so-called Big Three evening newscasts draw more than 20 million viewers combined on a nightly basis.

"well-intentioned" - That's a Laugh !

BRAZILE FELT LIKE A 'SLAVE'
WANTED TO DROP CLINTON FOR BIDEN

Brazile writes that she considered a dozen combinations to replace the nominees and settled on Biden and Sen. Cory Booker (N.J.), the duo she felt most certain would win over enough working-class voters to defeat Republican Donald Trump. But then, she writes, “I thought of Hillary, and all the women in the country who were so proud of and excited about her. I could not do this to them.”

Brazile paints a scathing portrait of Clinton as a well-intentioned, historic candidate whose campaign was badly mismanaged, took minority constituencies for granted and made blunders with “stiff” and “stupid” messages. The campaign was so lacking in passion for the candidate, she writes, that its New York headquarters felt like a sterile hospital ward where “someone had died.”

==

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/brazile-i-considered-replacing-clinton-with-biden-as-2016-democratic-nominee/2017/11/04/f0b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html

How hilarious to see HELLary referred to as "well-intentioned"

That is the least accurate word anyone could apply to her.

Hillary is frequently VIRTUE-signaling, pretending to have good intentions, but her actual intentions are wholly selfish and/or evil.

(Just look at what she has DONE over her life : the lies, the crimes, the corruption... the alleged murders - zero evidence of good intentions.)

Trump is the opposite. He rarely virtue-signals, His words leave him open to charges of having bad intentions (by those who dislike him),

but his intentions on the whole seem to be for what is good for the majority of Americans, & for restoring a better country.

It is not surprising that Donna Brasile lost her ability to see through packaging to what is genuine.

After all, she comes from one of the darkest places on Earth, the heart of the Demon-cratic Party,

where minorities lead and lie, and it is financing by Soros, and the cabal, to advance a leftwing, anti-human agenda.

(To understand this, you need to discern what is real, and separate it from what is said - Demons are great with lip-service, like Hillary is.)

She is right about one thing: the Hillary-led NY headquarters was a "place like someone had died".

Who had died was the Truth - and individual initiative and creativity - killed off by the vile odor of Hillary's selfish intentions.

I am not a fan of Donna B., but she has won some respect from me for having the courage to tell some important Truths,

at some risk to herself.

"Paradise on Earth"... after a Marxist Revolution?

" I watched the Bill Whittle video all the way through - granted that he is an engaging speaker. His message has stuck in my mind for a few days, so I decided to leave some thoughts.

He's wrong on quite a lot of things. He is wrong that rabbit warrens are not hierarchical, in fact they are, and the rabbits fight for their rank. Outsiders are not passively welcomed, they are shunned and rarely accepted into the warren..."

- Malco.

But how did America react to Jews, who were seeking a Safe Haven during WW2 ??

Interesting, malco.

Welcome back. I always enjoyed your comments.

. . .

I think Western Civilization is now in the fight of its life, against the Cultural marxists.

Maybe "extremists" like Whittle are not so bad, if they fight on the side of Liberty

Here's Whittle on the Frankfurt School

"They set up shop at Columbia University" (when America gave them a Safe Haven and Freedom

Bill Whittle: How the Critical Theory Ruined a Generation

Safe Haven and Freedom??

When it comes to Cultural Marxists (-Joos?) no good deed goes unrewarded

They "hacked the system" of American freedom,

so they could turn one group against another, undermine it, and CONTROL IT

Weird Weekend #1

Just sold some BTS at $7550+

ROUNDTABLE : CLIF HIGH, PALADIN & KERRY : CRYPTO CURRENCIES & THE FUTURE

Nov. 2nd

Clif High & a forensic investigator

Weird Weekend #2:

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS - THE MISSING TRILLIONS: A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS! DARK JOURNALIST

5 days ago

Weird weekend #3

Yogis Of Tibet Rare Documentary

Preserving some rare knowledge through unique interviews

Tibetan STATUE found by 1930s NAZI expedition is of ALIEN ORIGIN ...

Sep 27, 2012 - ... as it has emerged that a 1938 Nazi expedition to Tibet brought back a ... out that the "Iron man" idol or figure is made of extraterrestrial ataxite, ...

/ 2 /

Secrets of the Sex Magic Space Lamas Revealed! Tibetan Buddhist ...

Oct 23, 2015 - In this post I'm going to be talking a little about aliens. Tibetan ones, specifically. Also, sex magic. Bear with me now. A lot of this may be quite ...

/ 3 /

A Previously Unheard UFO Story From A Tibetan Lama - Week in Weird
weekinweird.com/2014/04/26/previously-unheard-ufo-story-tibetan-lama/

Apr 26, 2014 - It's not everyday that I discuss UFOs with a Tibetan lama over lunch. Our meeting was pure chance; I was planning to meet my friend Jim in ...

ACTION Weekend? may be some truth here...

Rumors --Podesta is in US Marshal Custody..

( Unreliable Source - to be considered carefuly )

(4C Podesta is in US Marshal Custody (11/04/17 (Sat) 08:53:22)
(1st Post) “Terms of surrender was media blackout.
Podesta’s lawyers are pleading Mueller for indictment to remain sealed.
No leaks by MSM because of loyalty I presume because Mueller team can’t keep their mouths shut with anyone relating to Trump.

Can you find Tony Podesta? Look hard. There are records!!!
Truth is the only way.

(2nd Post) Focus your digging in the upper northeast region of the US.
I really cannot say more.
I am a patriot to this country.”Here is another update:
(4C What did he mean by this (Fri 03 Nov 2017 22:31:31)

(1st Post) “Tony Podesta is in custody. Still awaiting John to turn himself in. Has not hit the news yet, but it is coming soon. Protecting Mr. Trump is more important.
(2nd Post) They both were stopped via their passports from leaving the country, Tony soon after turned himself in. No sign of John but heard he will do it tonight, but it is already 1:40 AM.
Does not matter where I get my info.
You will find out in the next few hours if John fails to turn himself in, he will be on the news and radio to prevent fleeing.
(3rd Post) I don’t have those details on charges. I stated everything I know.
who? many people do. but no, I’m not WH Anon, but I’m friend with them.
(4th Post) Also, the other folks asking questions, there is a reason Podesta brother’s got pushed til when it did. There is one more person doing down also besides those two who is connected to them.”

==

> http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3683605/pg1

Related to this?

a6f4c80e.jpg