ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

THERE IS GOING TO BE A BATTLE on Planet Earth ... when the Good Guys come back

(This is fruly fascinating material and the brilliant Stan Deyo tells his story in such a believable way)

Former FBI Informant Stan Deyo Talks about The Next World War Due To Reptilians Takeover

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DEMS = The Virtue-signaling party from hell

Alleged pedo, Biden still haunts us... and so does the spin from (((Lie-stream media)))

joe-biden-just-delivered-the-most-feroci
BIDEN'S BACK: 'Battle for Soul of Nation'...

Dem's fightin' words:

In Charlottesville, that long trail emerged once again into plain view not only for America, but for the whole world to see. The crazed, angry faces illuminated by torches. The chants echoing the same anti-Semitic bile heard across Europe in the 1930s. The neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and white supremacists emerging from dark rooms and remote fields and the anonymity of the web into the bright light of day on the streets of a historically significant American city.

> Spin & Lies from The Atlantic

Out on road with Sanders and Warren: Will Dems follow to left?

Midterms may provide control -- and chance to impeach...

Threats of political violence rise...

Compare the UTTER GARBAGE from the Atlantic, above

with some sensible things said by Bill O'Reilly who has "almost never" met a white supremacist

Bill O'Reilly on The Glenn Beck Show (8/25/2017)

The scumbag media calls a "white supremacist" anyone who is white who realizes their rights are being slowly taken away,

while immigrants and other "fashionable minorities" are being granted special rights, & job preferences.

The Dems support this unfairness with lies and an appeal to minorities. The Media denies the truth of this

harsh reality, and slanders anyone who points it out, calling them a "racist", a "sexist", or worse.

The JQ needs solving, and the way I want to see it solved is by the many Good joos beginning to expose

the Lies of their brethren. I fear that A big battle against lies, spin, and mental enslavement lies in our future

Trying to Trap a Truth-teller... but it is not always easy

SILICON VALLEY has been thoroughly infiltrated by (((those with an agenda))), like Mr Marty Lasden

JD : "there's a huge gap in gender interest in tech" (and programming)

Silicon Valley Buzz - James Damore

Published on Aug 21, 2017

Controversial figure James Damore, the "Google Manifesto Guy" sits down for a long form interview with Marty Lasden on the latest episode of "Silicon Valley Buzz" at KMVT.

Comments:

Damn he is actually not that bad at talking as people claim he is. This guy did try so hard at 19:00 ++ to push him into a corner (if not in the entire interview) and he maneuvered himself out like a pro.
Emily Rose he knows the tactics but he can't quite nail them yet. Like he was not jumping off the cliff yes but if he had a bit more rethoric skill he could have strangled the other guy with his own words.

Pathetic interview. The Left is trying to control language. J. Damore nailed it.
Gotta love the PC authoritarians. Their word traps and witch hunts would be so much funnier if it wasn't so serious.

Look forward to watching the Stan Veyo video later, thanks Dr

Here's the latest via Anna von Reitz:

URGENT FRAUD WARNING!!! USE BUYER'S REMORSE CLAUSE NOW!

Rothschild is dumping "US" assets this morning because he realizes that the titles he claims to own to all these assets are based on fraud -- worthless -- but he is trying to sell them anyway. I have never seen a more flagrant example of Bad Faith since the Florida Real Estate Swindles.

The banks have been involved in a multi-generational fraud scheme in which they have created, bought and sold interests in property in which they have no valid interest.

Pure and simple -- they don't have a valid interest in anything they are selling. They are selling the equivalents to Quit Claims to property they don't own. Those "US" assets belong to and have been claimed back by the American States and People. All Secondary Creditors including the Rothschilds are out of luck.

Then you have this from Benjamin Fullofshitford:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOoN4PZdEYs&feature=youtu.be

And a new response from Anna von Reitz again:

A Reply to Concerns

Trump would have been forced to leave office when the Municipal United States quits operations for lack of insurance and capital.

Many senior officers of that government haven't been paid since February. They have continued to come to work as volunteers.

Let that sink in.

But it obviously can't continue like that forever.

So the struggling Territorial Government will attempt to take on the employees and the other functions during "reorganization", but during this "reorganization" it will not be in control. As things stand, Trustees appointed by Secondary Creditors--- international banks---- will be in control.

That leaves the American states and people at the mercy of foreign creditors of the old federal corporations that mismanaged everything into this situation.

They -- the idiots in charge of "Congress" have long ago pillaged all the pension funds and used them as operating capital. There is no public Social Security Fund. No military pensions. They spent it all and/or inflated the value of it all, away. The pension funds today that manage the so-called "private side" of the pension funds --- funds owed to individuals like you who never worked for the federal government --- are heavily, almost exclusively invested in "commercial paper"---- Treasury Bonds and the like, which are essentially useless and worthless when they are issued by a government that is broke and which had next to no assets to begin with. How much is the 10 square miles of the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and a handful of other islands worth?

They were only ever advanced all those massive amounts of credit because the bankers, like nearly everyone else, believed that they represented us. And they did, but only in a very limited way--- as service providers. Their delegated "powers" don't include defrauding and selling us down the river.

As I have explained in my other writings, this leaves us in a position in which we have to find other "federal" service providers, if we want to keep the actual Constitution and its safety guarantees in place. In the past when the perpetrators pulled this crap, they simply booted up another corporation, named it something similar like "USA Republic" and set up shop, "assumed" the service contract, and left us on the hook to pay for it.

Not this time.

This time we took things in our own hands and deliberately chose other service providers, said thanks but no thanks to their "New Republic", and have stepped back from the table.

Because of all the bad things they did to us, they had to compensate us for "borrowing" our assets under international law, to make it "legal"--- not lawful, but legal. So they declared us all "missing, presumed dead" and set up three trust funds for us---- one to hold the land, one to hold the sea, and one to hold the air assets. The bastards even bought, sold, and traded our souls. But according to their rules, we had to be compensated "equitably" for all their wrong-doing, otherwise it wasn't allowable.

So they set up all these trusts and gave us cuts of all the profits they made, all held safely in exempt tax shelters----- they just never told us a word about it, so we could never collect a penny from our own accounts. They then managed these gigantic pools of investment capital "for" us and basically enslaved the entire rest of the world---- all the other Municipal and Territorial Governments--- and all their "franchises", too. We own them. We receive taxes from them. We have unimaginable wealth, but we have lived as slaves.

The plan was to leave the Holy See as the only unincorporated land jurisdiction government on Earth. That way, at the end of the day, when it all collapsed, the Holy See would be in control and they would be rewarded for all their guile and effort with Positions of Power --- 144,000 of them, all controlled by the Pope. In this way, they meant to fulfill God's prophecy and rule for a thousand years. This was to be the new Holy Roman Empire--- also known as The Fourth Reich or the New World Government.

There was just one little problem---- what if we woke up? The government of the United States of America (Unincorporated) was dormant, but still "alive". They considered the possibility that we would wake up and revive after a 150 years extremely remote, so they concentrated their efforts on seducing, overwhelming, bullying, and capturing all the other land jurisdiction governments on Earth. By the time we took over, they had succeeded in taking all of them down except for North Korea, Iran, and a handful of Pacific Islands.

Their intention was simply to place themselves in bankruptcy and then pretend that we "abandoned" all the funds due to us. The Secondary Creditors --- the international banks that colluded to set this whole thing up --- would then be in total control of all assets on the planet, through all these bogus "franchises" that they already controlled. And they would own it all, lock, stock, and barrel: our bodies and our souls, our land, our intellectual property, our names, everything.

But we did wake up.

And we have come home.

And we are bringing forward our claims.

And we aren't subject to their fraud.

And we are the lawful owners of all the various corporations on this planet, including the criminal banks, which makes each one of us richer than Midas.

So, the worm has turned, and a couple weeks ago, the Holy See made it clear that they are beating feet back to the safety of the Church and not asserting any claim to rule the world.

That leaves us, the unincorporated United States of America, in charge. We are by far the wealthiest people on the planet. However, we have a lot of housecleaning to do and a lot of mending fences. We have to clear away the bogus, odious debt. We have to try to transition everyone smoothly back to their natural land jurisdiction government. We have to distribute wealth to all people so that they are no longer suffering, going without food, shelter, medical help, schools..... all of that is our burden, because we own it all.

You can imagine the kind of Draconian, bitter existence people would have had at the hands of the bankers obsessed by greed and bound by corporate charters to consider profit and only profit for their shareholders, to be the goal of their banks---- so I don't need to tell you that this is a good turn of events.

I also don't have to tell you that everyone on this planet has a stake in making sure that our claims are honored and that the American people --- not the "US" and not the "UN" corporations --- are in charge of this situation.

We can indemnify and bond Donald Trump to serve in the unincorporated Office of the President of the United States of America, and he can stay in the Oval Office and we can all be spared the upheaval of having the Territorial Government President, Paul Ryan, take over. This would cause a lot of confusion and unrest and misery that is unnecessary. Trump can then work with us to pay the government workers, we can guarantee their pensions and services, and everyone goes home happy at the end of the day.

We have it in our ability to end the crushing worldwide debt, to create a system based on worldwide credit instead, to de-fang the banks, to provide for everyone worldwide, to clean up the planet, to put an end to war-mongering and war for profit, to turn this Hell Hole back into a Paradise. We, the American states and people, can do all this and all we need is the Will and the Vision to do it.

I can guarantee you that there are millions of Americans yearning to breathe free and have the capital to build good dreams. It doesn't matter what the dream is, so long as it benefits the Earth and the people and the animals on it. Maybe you want to start your own little small engine repairs shop? Done. So be it. Maybe you want to develop new medical technology. So long as you have a rational plan and goal, why not? Maybe you want to build an organic farm using vertical gardening and Biodynamic techniques to help feed the world.....

Can you imagine a world in which everyone has access to money that they can use as a tool, and simply return to the "tool shed" when they are done using it?

Think. What would you do?

For many people having access to money and being able to buy a home and food and school supplies for their children, to have clean water, to have the basics of life--- will be better than any dream they now imagine.

And for many Americans, not having to worry about money and taxation will lift the yoke right off their shoulders.

We, our country, has talked endlessly about "freedom", well, now it's time that we had some--- and also time that we set everyone else free, too, from the shackles and limitations created by the "Doctrine of Scarcity". We shall now work from a Doctrine of Abundance.

Instead of constant war and threats of war, we will have peace.

Instead of pollution and waste mis-management, we will have cleanliness and ecologically sound farming and mining and energy generation.

Instead of just a very few being able to live and thrive and grow to their full potential, these opportunities will be made available to all Mankind.

Our decision to include Trump is not just political, to make the transition back to the land jurisdiction easier and to prevent confusion and unrest, it's also a matter of having watched him in office for the past seven months.

He is sincere about wanting to drain the Swamp and restore a good economy. He has been misled about some things, but, in the main, he is very intelligent and an astute, experienced businessman and dealmaker. His heart is in the right place in terms of wanting common sense goals, and he is not ungenerous or petty in his soul--- however arrogant and impatient he may be.

As part of a leadership team, he is a great asset, if he agrees to serve in the office we have offered him. Doing so will force him to do some things that he has perhaps never considered before, and will also require setting aside his private corporate offices-- something that to date, he has not been willing to totally do. So, he has been elected. It is yet to be seen if he will serve.

I personally hope that he does. We are all on the cusp of an unprecedented time in the history of Mankind. I can't imagine Trump wanting to sit on the sidelines.

She also comments in the thread this:

One person asks: What does Trump say?

Anna's response is:

"We will know in a few days when he has a chance to consider his options and personal desires. I believe that this is the office he thought he was running for in the first place---- and like all the others, he got diverted into the private corporate office instead. But he is eligible to service in the land jurisdiction office and be part of the actual government and he is sincere about draining the Swamp, so if he is willing to make just a couple more efforts he can sit in the Big Chair and be fully funded."

And then here's the latest from Benjamin

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

THERE IS GOING TO BE A BATTLE on Planet Earth ... when the Good Guys come back

(This is fruly fascinating material and the brilliant Stan Deyo tells his story in such a believable way)

Former FBI Informant Stan Deyo Talks about The Next World War Due To Reptilians Takeover

Agree, Deyo had me spell bound...gonna listen again

FULL FAITH & CREDIT (of the US Government)

That leaves us, the unincorporated United States of America, in charge. We are by far the wealthiest people on the planet. However, we have a lot of housecleaning to do and a lot of mending fences. We have to clear away the bogus, odious debt. We have to try to transition everyone smoothly back to their natural land jurisdiction government. We have to distribute wealth to all people so that they are no longer suffering, going without food, shelter, medical help, schools..... all of that is our burden, because we own it all.

Hmm.

Not really.

Our money system is a "web-of-promises".

If some of those promises are broken, then those who are relying on others (ie relying on a US government promises),

will not be able to keep their own promises

If all those promises collapse, what will be left is so-called hard assets... which no one will be able to afford

The complex interactions that keep our economy going, and our food supply may unwind too

Who are the real supremacists / Right of Free Speech is at stake

Dictionary definition:

an advocate of the supremacy of a particular group, especially one determined by race or sex.

WIKI has this:

Supremacism is the worldview that a particular age, race, species, ethnicity, religion, gender, social class, ideology, nation, or culture is superior to others

members-of-counterprotesters-protest-dur

DO YOU VALUE FREE SPEECH ??

I am triggered by the news today - of a website being stripped of its URL connection -

But I do my homework, and am not a slave to the cabal's spin on the news - so please listen a little...

I think it is time to blow the whistle on the mob that is running the Truth & your freedoms into the ground,

and expose these powerful monsters for the Truth-haters that they are.

Before I go into detail please consider:

WHAT IS AN APPROPRIATE DEFINITION FOR A RACIAL SUPREMACIST?

Is it someone who says:

"We want NO SPECIAL RIGHTS, we want to have the same rights as the other groups do...

We basically want to be left alone, and we want to leave others alone too"

Well who speaks like that?

There is another group, with large control over most of the Mainstream media:

THEY WANT to tell you what to think, and how to interpret the news they report,

They want to be free to label other groups in unfair ways, like calling groups "supremacists",

and therefore dangerous - even though the groups themselves say, "we are nationalists, not supremacists"

Meantime, this powerful group wants to stay free from any criticism,

and organize violence, boycotts and massive media campaigns against anyone who DARES to criticize them.

They also want special rights and privileges - as well as massive foreign aid - for their own Homeland

Tell me, please, WHICH GROUP ARE THE TRUE SUPREMACISTS??

And which group deserves the simple label of "nationalists"

=== ===

> thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21660

THE BEST Antifa-related interview yet.

Loads of detail. A very thoughtful subject, who made the journey to understanding

Former ‘Antifa’ Speaks Out

Published on Aug 28, 2017

+ Inside Antifa is the power structure of a primate group - everyone knows who the cool kids are,

and throwing bottles helps you gain status

+ I started to wake up, when I saw the mob turn on someone who snitched on them to stay out of jail

+ I saw another incident when they pepper-sprayed a wave 2 feminist for writing a book against Veganism

+ There I was thinking I was way out on the radical let wing, and I discovered I was part of the establishment.

We were idiot shock troops for the establishment

+ I was shocked when I realized the Media was lying about everything... editing interviews, mis-reporting

HAHA I actually love reading her daily stuff....this is her latest

The level of dis-info out here is reaching pandemic levels, and I have to say I have never in my life imagined such a vast amount of hysteria:

"It's the "End of the World" --- for sure --- and so-and-so has the exact time table.... the planet is doomed!" We all have to be "evacuated" to Fifth Dimensional reality (killed, that is, because we could never survive in 5D with or without "crystalline" DNA being "activated"). There are slimy "reptoid" non-people and insectoid creatures, all masquerading as men and women. There are ET's everywhere and long-lost cousins called "Agarthans" who live in a vast, Shambala-like inner planetary world..... and every other kind of claim you can think of. The poles are shifting. (Well, damn, they have shifted before. We know that. The Earth is still here.) The Earth is Flat, really. Yeah, Archimedes and Aristophanes were both wrong. There is a vast war going on between Off-World Defense Forces (think Star Trek) and ETs nested like parasitic insects under things like airports, naval yards and ports. There is an Islamic conspiracy to "rupture time" and open up a "worm hole" where no doubt all the Graboids from the movie "Tremors" are waiting to eat us. And last but not least, the Planet Nbiru is going to rear its ugly sun-dogged head above the plane of our flat horizon and the backwash of its gravity wave is going to cause another catastrophic Flood, like in the days of Noah, and then, the ancient gods, Enki and Enli and their sons Vishnu, Shiva, and Lord Krishna, are all going to meet in mid-air battle with the Greek Titans, Cronos, et alia, in a Grudge Match Winner Take All.....but at the last minute, Godzilla is going to intervene and save the day.....

Holy crap. And I am living on the same planet with people who--- apparently--- believe all this? And more?

Compared to that, what's a gigantic multi-generational fraud scheme?

Nearly every other day, some other spin-off group comes forward claiming to be "the real America" and "the real Republic" and it just goes on and on ad nauseum. None of these groups know the actual history, all of these groups are being fronted by some "external power"--- investor groups, banks, foreign governments, you name it. I haven't seen one of them tell the Truth or offer us anything worth having, so why waste time?

Make the correct claim. And go forward.

This is your country. Nobody else's.

And the debts of the UNITED STATES, INC. and the USA, Inc. are not your debts. You are not a franchise nor a franchisee of these foreign commercial corporations which have operated on our shores under conditions of gross fraud and deceit and non-disclosure. They knowingly created "public trusts" named after us and they plundered those public trusts and they are attempting to breach them. They are criminals, pure and simple.

So, join us and stand up and say so. Correct the deliberately falsified public records. Bring your claims. Tell your friends, families, neighbors, local officials---- everyone. Boot up your local Jural Assemblies and let's go.

Tell the Pope. Tell the Queen. Tell the Comptroller of the Currency. Tell the Secretary of the Treasury. And the President of France. Tell the Rothschilds. Tell the Office of the Prosecutor of the World Court. Tell the Secretary of the United Nations. Tell President Trump. Tell the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

There are those who want to soft-pedal it and call what has happened here "neglect". That's like calling rape an "accident".
Or calling aggravated Grand Theft "a little misunderstanding".

I am not advocating digging up the 150 year-old bones of the men responsible for starting this Mess, and there is no help or remedy on this Earth against FDR. I don't advocate violence. I don't advocate blaming those who inherited this "System" and never knew that they were doing anything wrong.

But I do advocate calling crime, crime. I do advocate dealing with reality as it is. So....

Wake up! Do the work! Spend the stamps!

Object to the so-called "national" bankruptcies taking place in the District of Columbia which attempt to involve us and claim that we and our estates are chattel properties, and that we otherwise "gifted" these bankrupt commercial corporations with all our labor and the copyrights to our names, our land and our resources and everything else that is naturally ours.

Look up the address of The United States District Court for the District of Columbia and send in your claim to your name and estate to the Clerk of Court and the Senior Judges, John Hogan and Royce Lamberth. Tell them you aren't dead and aren't missing and never were. You were just the victim of crime--- press ganging, inland piracy, constructive fraud, extortion, kidnapping, racketeering, identity theft, copyright infringement, involuntary peonage, deliberate falsification of public records, and much, much more.

Tell them that you have "returned to the land and soil of your birth" and are "permanently domiciled there" and that you have recorded your claim of your lawful Trade Name and all similarly named Vessels engaged in International Trade and associated beneficial ACCOUNTS.

Tell them that your state of the Union is fully functional and has been since your birth day which was:___________________.

Tell them that you have "retired" from any Federal Citizenship Municipal or Territorial, and that you are a Priority Creditor of both the UNITED STATES, INC. and the USA, Inc. and you object to any settlement favoring Secondary Creditors until the claims of the Paramount Security Interest Holders are met.

Go ahead, America. Just do it and do it now.

FLOOD their offices as deep in paper as the Deep State flooded Houston, Texas.

Other news-- the "dumping" of US assets by foreign banks has begun. This is proof that they know that the titles to property they are holding are fraudulent --- and they have chosen to try to bilk innocent new buyers of these assets.

Remember the Florida Real Estate Swindles-- selling people property that is underwater for half the year, or giving people Quit Claim Deeds to land you don't own?

It's fraud, fraud, fraud, and more fraud with these people. They are like the House that Jack Built with a crooked walk and crooked talk and a crooked chimney, too.

So it is time for all of us to get down to it and make ourselves heard.

Worldwide. Loudly. 1, 2, 3......

"

Remember the Florida Real Estate Swindles

-- selling people property that is underwater for half the year, or giving people Quit Claim Deeds to land you don't own?

It's fraud, fraud, fraud, and more fraud with these people"

haha,

Wasnt that when RVD borrowed money against a home he did not legally own (but possessed the key),

and used the money to but a second Home, which he claimed was Debt Free

RDS has written another Open letter to President Trump

Jeff & Robert Steele - Trump Running Out Of Time, It's Now Or Never

The Tour will be in early September

Not every black woman buys into this BS

WHAT does BLM want from White people

WTF? Black Lives Matter Has A List of Demands for White People!

"There are millions of black people who do not think this way."

"The facts are ... every race has experienced slavery, and blacks are the only ones who have asked for reparations"

(here's how it was reported in the UK)

BLM Activist Writes List Of Demands For White People

"

Remember the Florida Real Estate Swindles

-- selling people property that is underwater for half the year, or giving people Quit Claim Deeds to land you don't own?

It's fraud, fraud, fraud, and more fraud with these people"

haha,

Wasnt that when RVD borrowed money against a home he did not legally own (but possessed the key),

and used the money to but a second Home, which he claimed was Debt Free

Haha yup without going into the fact he blew his inheritance which could have gone for a down payment making his payments affordable (which he admitted) and using all kinds of scams to stay there longer than he should have been allowed

LOOK What passes as a NEWS Report in San Francisco

> http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Feinstein-surprises-SF-crowd-by-expressing-hope-12160141.php#photo-14018485

Feinstein surprises SF crowd by expressing hope for Trump

=

Rasmussen poll shows Trump still has popularity challenges

August 30, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 41% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

=== ===
1024x1024.jpg

Feinstein stuns SF crowd by expressing hope for president...

Sen. Dianne Feinstein may be San Francisco’s favorite politician, but she quickly learned Tuesday evening that even a wildly popular ex-mayor can get into trouble if she tries to say something nice about President Trump.

Feinstein received a standing ovation from the 850 people at the sold-out Herbst Theater when she walked onto the stage for an hour-long “conversation” with former East Bay Rep. Ellen Tauscher. But near the end of the political lovefest, the senator shocked the crowd when she declined to say that Trump should be impeached, and warned the audience that they should expect to deal with the developer-turned politician for all four years of his term.

“The question is whether he can learn and change,” Feinstein told the crowd at the Commonwealth Club event. “If so, I believe he can be a good president.”

MY REACTION:

DiFi has to do some learning and changing too

Along with whacked out Bay area voters, who are over-borrowing and relying too much on government to "solve" problems

=====

I am very tempted to Email THIS RESPONSE to the writer:

Have you got any idea how biased your reporting looks?
Please consider how your articles look to intelligent and aware people who do not live in the same bubble as you do..

+ "The crowd reacted with stunned silence, broken only with scattered “No’s” and a few hisses and some nervous laughter."
(Seems to be a measure of the narrowness of the crowd, not a comment on Senator Feinstein's reasonable remarks.
I find that reaction pretty stunning, and wonder how easy it is collect a crowd like that in SF.)

+ "“The president shouldn’t have tried to placate both sides,” she said to loud applause. “You cannot placate American Nazis. You cannot placate white supremacists.”

(Nazis again? Do you know that there are very few actual Nazis in America, and the vast majority of the Alt-Right marchers in Charlottesville, call themselves "White Nationalists", and want to have the same rights as other groups, they are not asking to be treated better. They want to preserve their history. How would you like it, if I posted on a public news site that Feinstein's reasonable remarks about Trump were boo-ed by a noisey crowd of Jewish Supremacists, in a crowded auditorium in ultra-Liberal California? That would be a comment on the exact same plain as your own reporting.)

+ "Feinstein also blasted his pardon of former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio last week, saying that the decision was a signal to police across the country that racial profiling is OK."

(I see that this was DiFi's opinion, not that of the reporter, who simply added a word: "blasted". But it passed here, without correction, and seems highly misleading to me.)

If you did admit your bias, you might try harder, or at least be more honest and call it propaganda, not news.
Fail to do this, and many people like me may think: SF people live in a different world, they may be enemies.
If there is a natural disaster or some other threat, other may not care what happens to SF residents,
Triggering this response through mis-reporting may prove counterproductive for you & your causes.
(I am not threatening you, simply warning that you are widening the gulf that already exists in our country.)

>> Thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21660

===

He's great! Lot's of truth & inspiration

He says: "I have come out of the Lie!"

"Why am I a Democrat? What have democrats done for us?

"When did the first black person own a slave? The 1600's! I had to look it up.

I thought all white people owned slaves. Only a few did."

Do the right things! Show up on time! People will love you for your character."

I watched the film, DETROIT, a few days ago. What a load of garbage.

Director Katherine Bigelow seems to be promoting a race war.

The characters are all made of cardboard, and all the blacks are virtuous,

and most of the whites behaved like racists, except two white women "from Ohio."

I was there - I lived in Detroit at the time.

There were riots, angry blacks seemed to be everywhere, and people were on edge.

Things were so bad that governor George Romney, Mitt's father, called in the National Guard

to restore order to the streets.

No doubt, some injustices occurred, but the people that the film made out to be villains were

let off by the jury. Were they genuinely villlains? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Even the film admitted

that much of the film was "a dramaticization."

What's the purpose? Who's agenda is this film serving?

We need to ask these kinds of questions

GOOG - shut it Down!

Alternative search sites: Duckduckgo, Quant, Yandex. I use all three on a random basis just to mix things up. Totally stopped using Google.

Make sure to use protonmail as well, for full encrypted email. Oh, and ditch farcebook if you haven't done already.

After the news (below). I have had with Google

I am considering starting a WH petition to demand it be investigated, then broken up or shut down,

based on its monopoly-based activity, and its overtly political actions

We-the-people need to communicate that enough is enough with these scumbags.

Our constitutional right of Free Speech must be protected!

GOOGLE ULTIMATUM TO CONSERVATIVE SITE...

DELETE 'HATE' -- OR LOSE AD REVENUE...

'People waking up to its power'...

FACEBOOK not letting users block Zuckerberg...

(This is just one of many similar actions that EVIL GOOG is taking to silence those on the right.

In fact, they stripped THIS Site of Adsense revenues years ago FOR NO GOOD REASON,

Now I pay $45 per month from my own pocket for hosting, where previously Adsense revenues covered that,

and provided a modest surplus.

Google is stealing billions from those whose political views it disagrees with, turning us into unpaid charity volunteers)

Google Issues Ultimatum to Conservative Website: Remove 'Hateful' Article or Lose Ad Revenue

On Tuesday evening, Google sent a conservative website an ultimatum: remove one of your articles, or lose the ability to make ad revenue on your website. The website was strong-armed into removing the content, and then warned that the page was "just an example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website."

"Yesterday morning, we received a very bizarre letter from Google issuing us an ultimatum," Shane Trejo, media relations director of the Republican Liberty Caucus of Michigan, wrote on The Liberty Conservative. "Either we were to remove a particular article or see all of our ad revenues choked off in an instant. This is the newest method that Big Brother is using to enforce thought control."

The ultimatum came in the form of an email from Google's ad placement service AdSense. The email specifically listed an article on The Liberty Conservative's site, stating that the article violated AdSense's policies.

=

> https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/08/31/google-issues-ultimatum-to-conservative-website-remove-hateful-article-or-lose-ad-revenue/

WHY was Hillary given such special treatment?

Why did Comey exonerate Clinton?

He started drafting his statement of exoneration BEFORE interviewing witnesses

(Was she a CIA asset, as some have claimed?)

"It's incredible. The investigation was a sham"

Proof that Comey's probe of Clinton a sham?

/ 2 /

James Comey's Got Some 'Splainin' To Do! Sekulow!

/ 3 /

FBI botched Clinton probe ‘for political reasons’ – lawyer

Comment from Youtube:

"Stretch her neck!"

"We need a FULL and completely public investigation into ALL of the Crimes of the Clintons - the Show trial of the century, with 24/7 coverage. Any MSM channel that does not cover it, should be embarrassed, and maybe shutdown. After that, if warranted the Clintons should be jailed. If capital crimes were committed, we should have an extensive public debate about the appropriate form of execution. I favor a lynching"

After a big "victory" against Antifa, what is coming next?

==

A MAJOR VICTORY!

Kudos to Molyneux, Infowars, & many other Independent media personalities

They (we?) have defeated the Lie-Stream Media narrative, which had defended Antifa

Scumbags everywhere are rethinking.

Now even scumbags like Pelosi have been forced to turn on the Antifa thugs

Western Civilization's Last Stand | Alex Jones and Stefan Molyneux

"It looks like magic... but we are just Common Sense based," say Stefan

"Reason and evidence are the way to go!"

Stefan also spoke about the value of his "important conversation with an ex-Antifa member" (Agreed!!)

and

The need for Compassion towards your enemy ("I have new respect for the idea, Love your enemy")

"I want t have productive conversations with the Left", says SM, as he recommends his book as a

good way to learn how to get to the Truth,

C1jTFBQXUAQlynn.jpg

> https://www.amazon.com/Art-Argument-Western-Civilizations-Stand-ebook/dp/B0756QYZ26/

("I am going to get your book hand-delivered to the President," says AJ.)

As far the 'bad guys', he suggests: "identify, isolate, otrasize"

It takes YEARS of preparation to generate this much anger, and people are realizing "how much is back there",

what preparations were made (& what lies were told) in Academia, etc. to make this happen

NEXT UP?

One (or all) of these needs immediate exposing & annihilation:

+ The cover-up which protected the crimes of the Clintons?

+ The Cultural marxist control of our education system?

+ The cabal's control of the media, and strangling of Free Speech

+ The pedophile control structure manipulating our political system

SF = " Web's first major racial hate site" - Wiki calls it.

But wtf is Wikipedia, if not controlled media?

220px-Stormfrontlogo.png

- - - ( Stormfront's Logo ) - - -

Meantime, the Stormfront Forum is slowly getting back on its feet, but without its old domain name.

THIS link may work :

> https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/08/yes-virginia-you-can-still-access-stormfront-heres-how/

It is called a NeoNazi site by wiki, but not called that by many who use it regularly

(these comments are EXTREMELY BIASED imho... you can check for yourself... when SF is accessible.)

Stormfront is a white nationalist,[4]white supremacist[5] and neo-Nazi[6]Internet forum, and the Web's first major racial hate site.[7]

Stormfront began as an online bulletin board system in the early 1990s before being established as a website in 1996 by former Ku Klux Klan leader and white supremacist Don Black. It received national attention in the United States in 2000 after being featured as the subject of a documentary, Hate.com. Stormfront has been the subject of controversy after being removed from French, German, and Italian Google indexes, for targeting an online Fox News poll on racial segregation, and for having political candidates as members. Its prominence has grown since the 1990s, attracting attention from watchdog organizations that oppose racism and antisemitism.

In August 2017, Stormfront was shut down after a company closed its domain name due to complaints that it promoted hatred and had links with murders

==

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_%28website%29

Don Black has some comments about getting to the site, and his lawsuit here - on his podcast,

which I do listen to sometimes, and find mostly fair, and more honest than the LSM

> mp3-hr1-sff-9/01 : http://renseradioarchives.com/archives/stormfront/hr1090117.mp3

(After those brief comments by Black, Patrick Slattery gives his review on the Charlottesville was a false flag meme.

Prof Jim Fetzer is dismissed by a caller as: "just a kook... just a kook" )

I am not a user or supporter of the SF website, but I do believe in free speech, and believe it has been violated

In a fair world, maybe 90% of the cabal-controlled Lie-Stream media would be shutdown until SFF is restored.

Fair is fair, right?

You can read some comments on the SF website on 4Chan

> http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/139022738/stormfront-dead

Here's one:

Stormfront is still up, it's just the domain which is seized. Add
104.20.30.134 www.stormfront.org

to you host file and it should work.
But I wonder, why hasn't there been some announcement on Stormfront forums of this? T

hey're just going about their usual business.

The REAL Haters?

A truly dangerous one may be: Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC)

SF = " Web's first major racial hate site" - Wiki calls it.

Stormfront is a white nationalist,[4]white supremacist[5] and neo-Nazi[6]Internet forum, and the Web's first major racial hate site.[7]

Stormfront began as an online bulletin board system in the early 1990s before being established as a website in 1996 by former Ku Klux Klan leader and white supremacist Don Black. It received national attention in the United States in 2000 after being featured as the subject of a documentary, Hate.com. Stormfront has been the subject of controversy after being removed from French, German, and Italian Google indexes, for targeting an online Fox News poll on racial segregation, and for having political candidates as members. Its prominence has grown since the 1990s, attracting attention from watchdog organizations that oppose racism and antisemitism.

In August 2017, Stormfront was shut down after a company closed its domain name due to complaints that it promoted hatred and had links with murders

==

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_%28website%29

(Compare with THIS benign entry on SPLC):

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is an American nonprofit legal advocacy organization specializing in civil rights and public interest litigation. Based in Montgomery, Alabama, it is noted for its successful legal cases against white supremacist groups, its classification of hate groups and other extremist organizations, and its educational programs that promote tolerance.[3][4][5]

SPLC was founded by Morris Dees and Joseph J. Levin Jr. in 1971 as a civil rights law firm in Montgomery.[6] Civil rights leader Julian Bond served as president of the board between 1971 and 1979.[7]

. . .

The SPLC's classification and listings of hate groups (organizations that, in its assessment, "attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics") are widely considered authoritative by academic and media sources[10][11][12][13] but have been the subject of criticism from conservatives

==

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center

SPLC is one of the scummiest organizations on the planet.

The above description of Stormfront sounds like it was written by them

SPLC are one of the main organizations labeling as "Haters" anyone who does not agree with ultraLeft marxist ideology

Tucker Carlson has been exposing them recently - God bless Tucker

"Liberal Propaganda Machine" Tucker Carlson RIPS Southern Poverty Law Center

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRuzg0sRoRU

/ 2 /

Report: Southern Poverty Law Center Transfers Millions To Offshore Entities - Tucker Carlson

"aspires to be the main arbiter about what is, and what is not, a Hate organization"

Good stuff Dr

Another name added to the Clinton death list

while the FBI says Americans don't care and are not interested in Hillary's emails....Assange says they lie and not to worry because Wikileaks has duplicate's and they're coming soon.

But the strangest thing I've heard today was from Anna von Reitz when she wrote:

To All White Hats Everywhere

"Please, everyone, call me, email me, or text me if anyone comes to you "in my name" ---and we will have the rat arrested. I have two men on Earth who are bonded to serve me, one is the Secretary of the Treasury, Steven T. Mnuchin. The other is a private individual known only to Steven T. Mnuchin. So. That's it, and both these guys have fiscal and banking duties to do. Nothing else at all. No lawyers. No priests. No diplomats. No members of any "Congress". Nobody else can "represent" me in any non-bonded capacity whatsoever. I have a big enough mouth and can jolly well present myself if I need any presenting."

I want to organize 200 Million Americans to Applaud Loudly

WHEN HILLARY IS DRAGGED OFF TO JAIL

(in my dreams)

The other 100 million might be crying - but "what does it really matter?"

Reading DANGEROUS-ly ! - and putting the book in front of the PTB

Gentle Art of subversion - as practiced by fans of Milo.

In front of the Lie-Stream media, and their vile allies in Silicon Valley

Reading DANGEROUS at Silicon Valley and in front of the MSM