ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

A very revealing expose of the current Global political situation by David Wilcock (for C2C)

You have GOT to hear this - it is dynamite!

(I had a youtube source, but it was deleted = you will have to do a YT search to find the video)

HOST: Jimmy Church
GUEST: David Wilcock

David Wilcock revealed that Antarctica may have been Atlantis, and an ancient ET race crash landed there, followed by Open Lines...

. . .

Wilcock observed that the last few months of 2016 saw many stories about interest in and trips to Antarctica by individuals such as Buzz Aldrin and John Kerry. He says that there are military bases under the ice in caves that were constructed by the Nazis in 1939 and where they also discovered the ruins of an advanced civilization. He has been told that there are also three "motherships" from an alien civilization which crash landed 55,000 years ago that are now being excavated out of the ice. Wilcock believes these facts will be revealed to the world soon, and that he and others will be used to get the population acclimatized to the presence of aliens that have interbred with the human race and now comprise the bloodlines of the elites who subjugate the rest of the population.

> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/01/13

========================================

David has done a great job of piecing this together from various sources, including some genuine insiders (I believe)

Ruins of ancient civilizations have been found in Antarctica - included three crashed motherships, which brought giant humanoid beings (with elongated skulls) from Mars.

This info will be revealed - as we head into War crimes tribunals, in the very near future. The cabal has lost control, and the Alliance now has more power - this is why Trump won the presidential race. The shocking news from Antarctica is a last ditch effort of the old elites to distract people from crimes of the elites. Wilcock and Corey Goode race to get this info out, before they were scooped by the Lie-stream Media, which is still controlled by the faltering cabal.

(I am listening to a recorded copy of this podcast, as I type this.)

My own thread on Antarctica, seems to have done a pretty solid job of collecting similar information:

Antarctica : An Empire beneath the Ice?

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21185

But more is coming out all the time, on sites like these:

Wilcock's Site : http://DivineCosmos.com

J.Church Site : http://FadeToBlack.com

Tabloid-like -- : http://www.express.co.uk/

Fulford's Site : http://BenjaminFulford.net

===========

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW TO WIN the Media Wars

Kellyanne Conway to Chuck Todd: "we need to rethink our relationship with the media"

Mike Rivero of WRH picks this up and has suggestions:

MP3 : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/p/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2017-01-23_160000.mp3

"they can deny access to the White House, an stop giving automatic interviews to the MSM,

while giving more access to the Independent media"

"The MSM has gotten rich off access, and they now take this for granted."

It should not be the exclusive right of the mostly hostile Lie-Stream Media

Releasing the secret technology (from DARPA etc)

It is about time!

Afterall, the American people paid for this.

It could (and should) be the first step in Disclosure

Breaking: Trump To Release Secret Darpa Technology

THIS type of report addressed to "Normies" may eventually get the Truth of Antarctica into the mainstream

Steve Quayle-There Is Advanced Alien Technology Buried in Antarctica

Published on Jan 21, 2017

Author Steve Quayle contends, “Black physics is beyond the PhD level, and we are seeing this with CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research). What is so critical for people to understand is, as more activity takes place at CERN, the occult rituals associated with it are so in your face you can’t dismiss this stuff anymore as being the ranting's of this fringe or that fringe. Something is happening, and the Antarctic is critical. It’s my contention that because of the advanced technology of the Third Reich . . . that they went under the ice, so to speak, and came into contact with beings, sentient beings that Wernher von Braun and others have made reference to many times before they passed away. So, all this is a matter of record. When you put all the records together, it points to this: There is some entity or group of entities that are thinking and have advanced technology and, basically, give orders to the religious and political leaders of our day.”

The history of the world is not what it is. It is what the powers that be pretend it to be. For the record, all of the world’s leaders never believed that Hitler died in the bunker.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Steve Quayle, author of “Empire Beneath the Ice.”

Good for Greg Hunter for being willing to cover this.

He knows how to break a story to Normies = Normal unawakened people

/ 2 /

Antarctic Mysteries Are Increasing Everyday - 1/19/2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnbDwJxxmtc

Published on Jan 19, 2017

No one has ever seen how earth looks like as a whole. Some so called astronots lie about this. It will remain a mystery for many people.
What is going on in Antarctica, some people really know, but there are also many unanswered questions about this.

This video shows some strange things that are going on in the antarctic and arctic region. And some things that are going on with the viewpoint of a hollow earth. Many things about the hollow earth also make sense on a flat earth, only flat earth makes more sense knowing that there is no curvature to be measured or observed on.

https://youtu.be/AnbDwJxxmtc

SPICER's WAR : Defending his boss (Trump) while getting the Message out

Working towards a healthy Two-way Street

The MSM is so quick to call A LIE anything they disagree with, or does not fit their programmed narrative

"It is a WAR of the Big Pictures:

==========

+ The Lie-Stream Media thinks the main story now is about how to pull down Trump, and who is doing that,

+ The Honest media, like Fox and many independent outlets thinks the Big story is about how to work with the Trump administration to make America better.

Spicer's job is to undermine the Lie-Stream Media, and get rid of some of them, while aiming to convert a few of the LSM over to becoming honest. We-the-People are rooting for him and Sean Hannity"

> source: youtube

==============

After a Tour, Hannity interviews:

Sean Spicer on the predisposition in the media to undermine Trump

Published on Jan 24, 2017

On 'Hannity,' the White House press secretary explains how he plans on handling the mainstream media

Jan. 24th Briefing / Press Conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4umsH4t1rY

It's Back !

Better listen to this podcast while you still can

Coast To Coast AM - January 13, 2017 Antarctica & Atlantis, Open Lines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjVgYf7Kqas

Published on Jan 14, 2017

Author, lecturer, and researcher of ancient civilizations, David Wilcock joined Jimmy Church, filling in for George, for a discussion on recent discoveries indicating Antarctica may actually have been Atlantis. Wilcock says he is in contact with "at least two insiders who directly advise Presidents of the United States" who have been steadily feeding him "Cosmic Top Secret" information for many years. He claimed that this information is not revealed to Presidents because they could slip up or be forced to tell the public what they know. He believes that there is a global power struggle going on that has reached a critical stage and made many elites start to scramble for safety.

PLEASE COMMENT - I think this one is fascinating !

(I may close the 2016 thread, and use this new one)

Expecting the Unexpected in 2017... and beyond ~DrBubb

I love that idea...just excess past baggage :)

Trump is doing everything he can to stop a financial crash

And he's moving FAST...wow, he's a power machine to do what he promised and within the first 100 days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rym0IRUKbA&feature=share

"just excess past baggage"

The 2016 thread was very long - almost 100 pages!

I was waiting for the right time to draw the line.

The old material is still there. And people are still reading it

A good and honest message for those who say: "Donald Trump is the same as Hillary Clinton"

THE HORRIBLE TRUTH ABOUT TRUMP

Despite the title...

The message is: PEOPLE HAV WOKEN UP, and want a sovereign nation once again, not being threatened by NWO genocide

This seems to be addressed to dimwits, and snowflakes and others who supported the witch,

as well as those (like RVD?) who think any powerful person who can gain support must be a card-carrying cabal member.

Trump may be part of an elite, but his agenda is very different from that of the Clintons - there is Sooo much evidence

Loving the information in this thread...yes, there is so much information and right out in the open if we pay attention. I was listening to the joint press conference with Trump and Theresa May, She brings up the Minks Agreement [Russia's coup 1991] except that has nothing to do with sanctions...interesting. And @ the 16.40 mark Trump brings up shadow government.

Trump was Trump through the whole 20 minutes and informing anyone who wanted to listen, he may disagree with Mad Dog Mattis but it doesn't matter, he's our leader and he'll listen to our leaders and the American people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TIE12DeHEY&feature=share

Ron is deeply disappointed -- once again - but Why?

Bizarrely, he seems to realize that he is addicted to Hope, but he keeps pushing up expectations in all the wrong areas.

Those, who wanted REAL CHANGE in Washington (like me), are getting it now. We have no reason (yet) for disappointment

1-29-17 – ONCE AGAIN, THEY LIED!

I truly wonder what sort of exotic Hopium (or other drug) RVD is feeding on??

Where does he get these odd ideas about RV's*, massive collateral accounts, and free lunched for everyone ???

It seems like Mr Trump was brought in, to deflate the notion that Mexicans and others could come into the country, and get unlimited freebies,

because working people - and their children and grandchildren! - would be happy to foot the bill.

Ron's had a pretty good run already on other people's money. He's not the sort of person who should be looking for bigger handouts now.

This is not REALISTIC. And Mr Trump is all about a new reality of America First, more jobs, and more realism -- Not Hopium Dreams!

===== =====

*After writing that - I found an earlier Video, where RVD spoke about his hopes :

1-28-17 – CHINESE NEW YEAR & WORLDWIDE CURRENCY RV

It seems like Ron is addicted to silly websites loaded with False News, and false hopes.

Various people have suggested Ron check out this website (Acore) - but he claims that he doesn't read it.

He seems to prefer silly hopes - WITHOUT EVIDENCE - to the Reality and Discernment that he can find here

(Some history of RVD's hopes for an RV):

Ron Van Dyke, the RV, and Free Money

Jeff Rense & Preston James The Clintons & Obama Are CIA, The Elites Dropped Hillary For a Reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XFaiGntqgg

Published on Jan 23, 2017

MUST READ!!! COLIN POWELL LETTER, BUSHES INSTALLED OBAMA AND TRUMP
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_da...,

Jeff Rense And Prof James Fetzer - The War On President Trump

comments

He has done a lot of good already. But, it worries me that Trump hasn't even mentioned arresting the Cabal for their thousands of crimes against Humanity; arresting Bill and Hellary for stealing Haiti's 13 billion in earthquake relief donations; chemtrails; geo-engineering (HAARP) or weather warfare against Humanity; poisoned food, air and drinking water; suppressed technology; Fuk-Us-hima's continuing 300 ton daily release of radioactive waste water into the Pacific; UFO disclosure; fiat (fake) money: NESARA; America's fake Constitution; the un- Constitutional IRS and privately owned Federal (not Federal) Reserve (it has no reserves), etc., ad infinitum.
FBI Director Comey knows the truth about the Clinton Crime Syndicate and I believe that Trump has kept FBI director Comey on to pursue the Clinton Crime Syndicate in due time

The Atlantean Pharoahs (in Egypt) were Coneheads, with elongated skulls

AKHENATEN DISCOVERY CHANGES HISTORY FOREVER! DARK JOURNALIST & DR. CARMEN BOULTER

There are 80,000 pyramids in the world - with many important ones clustered on the 33 points "that Plato spoke about"

Four Global Disasters - revealed in her documentary
11,600 years ago
17,500 years ago
58,000 years ago
85,000 years ago
major ancient civilizatons: mayan , vedic, chinese, sumerian, greek - sent out from atlantis?

Her Atlantis was in JAVA (subud?), at the heart of the ring of fire

Found in TURKEY!

Egyptian sarcophagi : 11,500 years ago? (what!??)

SENSE spoken here - took him 5 years to get to the USA

Iraqi interpreter blasts protesters of Trump's travel ban

"The media just wants to make a big deal about Donald Trump"

His reaction of Cheeezy Chuck's fake tears:

"Emotion is a weak weapon"

WAR DRUMS?

With the Rothschilds back China (against the US and Russia?)

> GEI thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20062

Boys will be boys as the Year of the Cock starts and war looms on the horizon

Posted by benjamin
January 30, 2017

The war drums are beating as the testosterone laden Year of the Cock (Rooster) begins and the boys get ready to show who is biggest and baddest. The biggest warnings are coming from China, which has seen many of its “red lines” crossed, at least verbally, by the macho-laden administration of US President Donald Trump. The fireworks could begin after February 5th as the Chinese New Year’s holidays wind down, Chinese intelligence and secret society sources say. As the Chinese have warned, if they make a move it will be “unexpected and worse than you can imagine.”

The Trump administration, meanwhile has been too preoccupied with redrawing the maps of the Middle East and dealing with ongoing power struggle in the West to fully appreciate what will happen if China makes a military move.

Before getting back to what China could do, let us take a look at the new Middle East that is being created by the Trump administration acting in unison with Russia. What we see is the region being divided into three spheres of influence. One is Turkey with expanded zones of influence penetrating Syria and Iraq. The other is the Persian (Iranian) empire now extending into Iraq, central Syria and Lebanon. The third is the Arab zone, including Egypt, the Gulf States, Sunni parts of Iraq, Jordan and Israel. Militarily the Russians and Americans have divided their spheres of influence with Russia to the East of the Euphrates and the US to the West. The map below shows the new zones of influence in Syria.
mapofmideast
As many seasoned observers have noted, Trump has promised to destroy ISIS within a month even as he promises undivided support to Israel, the main sponsor of ISIS. What is really happening is that the Saudi monarchy is going to take on the fundamentalist Wahab clergy (who they secretly hate) while the Israelis will deal with fundamentalist Zionist fanatics, which are two sides of the same ISIS coin. The reward for doing this will be survival for the gulf monarchies and new pipeline routes for their gas exports to Europe via Israel and Turkey.

For the Trump regime, fixing the Middle East will be the easy part. Trump has announced he also plans to take on the hard part, dealing with the Federal Reserve Board, by hanging of portrait of Rothschild (Fed) nemesis Andrew Jackson in the White House, Pentagon sources note. This is not something the US military government will be able to solve merely by marching into Fed headquarters and rounding up central bankers or even by bumping off members of the Rothschild family. It will rather involve dealing with China.

Here is how a source close to the Rothschilds described the situation. “The Rothschilds are embedded in China, and have been for many years. All of their gold and liquid assets are in China…Everything that happens is well thought out and planned long in advance.”

Chinese intelligence agency and secret society sources told representatives of the White Dragon Society last week that if China decided to move military it would...

==

> Fulford: http://benjaminfulford.net/2017/01/30/boys-will-be-boys-as-the-year-of-the-cock-starts-and-war-looms-on-the-horizon/

Corey Goode : health attacked

David Wilcock
18 hrs ·

COREY GOODE HEALTH UPDATE: HOME AND STABLE

Corey posted the following on his Sphere Being Alliance FB page about two hours ago:
“I woke up a few minutes ago. I am feeling super weak and exhausted and have a massive headache. I am doing much better.
Thank you all for the prayers and healing energy. I ended up leaving the Emergency Room against medical advice (AMA) because of the super long wait.
After the EKG was done and it was obvious I wasn’t going to “keel over” the Dr. had me go to the waiting room.
After a long wait and a man and woman came into the lobby and projectile vomited we decided it was time to leave.
I will be going to my family Doctor on Monday to get fully checked out.
Again, thank you all. No need to worry… icon_smile.gif Corey Goode”

None of these symptoms are “normal” for our trips to Colorado, which Corey has been doing about once every 5-6 weeks for two years.
I can also confirm that he was eating normal, healthy food on this trip.
Thank you for stepping up and adding your healing energy to this cause. I very rarely try to use that power publicly but this was of critical significance.
Based on all the surrounding evidence there may well have been some sort of attack here.

Thankfully with our support, whatever was used wasn’t strong enough to take him down.
Furthermore, Universal Law states that once an attack like this is attempted, many positives can be authorized to occur in the aftermath.
For this same reason we may have some even more impressive breakthroughs that emerge in the aftermath of this near-miss.
Thanks again for helping us out in this crisis. I am fine and have had nothing unusual happen to me.

https://www.facebook.com/DivineCosmosConvergence/videos/10154996733449549/

Part 1 Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference – Corey Goode Presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfQ_jN1yo7I
Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnvSpMa-DR8&t=332s
Comment by accuchip on January 28, 2017 @ 9:52 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finishing part 2 now. Well worth the time. Artists renderings of Inner Earth very striking. No wonder they don’t want us in there. Very pristine.

After Corey’s ‘mind meld’ with Karee, he dropped all pharmaceutical usage with no problems, changed his diet, dropped a lot of weight. It sounds like he’s being prepared so he will make the ascension. Unlike most of the rest of us. How about ‘mind melds’ for us too, eh?

SWEDEN is F--- ed !

(while the US may be saved)

Sweden is dying, press F to pay respects.

574 LIKES !

x 133 replies
(from under THIS video):

ALL THE PEOPLE? - an end to the domination of the news by "elite" reporters

Wow, As promised Trump's Press secretary, Sean Spicer, is taking questions from Skype

Sean Spicer Takes FIRST EVER Skype Questions At White House Daily Briefing

During the press conference, he took FOUR questions via Skype.

And there were from broadcasters in places like Cleveland and Appalachia, which are OUTSIDE the Washington Bubble.

Are we really starting to see government for ALL the people?

(it must have been a wakeup for the Washington Compost and the NY Slimes reporters, whose jobs are now under threat)

Awareness of the ED nature of evil is spreading, even on media outlets like Infowars

And the Trump presidency is ushering moves AGAINST pedophiles

Police Move Against Pedophile Networks Nationwide as Trump Takes Off

Published on Feb 1, 2017

The police have had enough with the disgusting elites that have been abusing children for years and they are now moving against them with inspiration from Donald Trump.

"this is psychic vapire-ism... there is something extra dimensional behind this."

"the dark forces that control this planet are feeding off fear and children's terror"

===

Acore members should check out this thread:

The Illuminati Eye, is the Left Eye

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19607

More from Antarctica - announcements pending?

Visit to Antarctica Confirms Discovery of Flash Frozen Alien Civilization

only authorized narration of the article "Visit to Antarctica Confirms Discovery of Flash Frozen Alien Civilization", which was published on Exopolitics.org on January 24, 2017. The article is narrated by its author, Dr Michael Salla.

News of findings to be "a distraction for trials of pedophile elites".

Goode was taken there himself, to view the excavations (by an Anchara spacecraft.)

Pre-Adamite bodies are tall and thin. Some with tails, and with elongated skulls

Many bodies were twisted, suggest a flash-freezing disaster - as per Charles Hapgood.

More info coming in Endgame-3

So many video's in this thread already removed...wonder what's up?

Well, I have selected controversial topics, where Videos are not allowed to stay public for long

Listen while you can !

Interesting rant from Alex Jones about the secrets of the Universe - worth listening to this short video though where he's made a good attempt trying to explain how the elites think and the big picture. Lots of dots connected, but not necessarily in the right order, lol

ACORE's Learning Discernment, Version.2017

Here are some other surprises that may be coming in 2017/18, and that GEI readers are being encourage to think about:

+ The announcement the ET/ED's are real and our governments are in contact with them

+ The discovery that our planets history is richer and longer than we have been told, and the human race is not the only race that has had civilization here

+ The fact that non-humans are impacting our governments, and that regular meetings with these beings are occurring in Antarctica and other places

+ The idea that the Earth has a "breakaway civilization" that is already engaged in Interplanetary travel and trade

+ The concept that the global economy will be hit by crashes, probably starting in 2017 - but these crashes will be cleansing in that they will be triggering needed changes, and political leadership is being put in place to cope with them in a creative way

+ The notion that our main outlets of news are controlled centrally, by a group that has been pushing a NWO agenda, which is not to the benefit of We-the-people

=====

> New thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21241

The highlighted topic came up here:

=

This interview is going to be a classic

The Pizzagate references near the beginning are essential for those not yet read in on PGte

Warning - it is over 3 hours!

Alex Jones on Joe Rogan Experience

Published on Feb 1, 2017

=