Inviting back... certain GEI posters

Should former posters be invited back?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for those "old" posters who should be invited back (multiple choice)

• Romans Holiday (left voluntarily)
    • Halcyon (left voluntarily)
    • CDSwamp (banned)
    • Other (please give name)
    • No, I cannot think of anyone who should be invited to return to GEI
  2. 2. Please vote for those "old" posters who should NOT be invited back, at least not yet (multiple choice)

• Romans Holiday (left voluntarily)
    • Halcyon (left voluntarily)
    • CDSwamp (banned)
    • Other (please give name)
    • No, I cannot think of anyone who I would not want invited to return to GEI
  3. 3. To keep these sort of posters onboard, we need to... (multiple choice)

• Be more tolerant and respectful to other posters
    • Have tighter moderation
    • Have looser moderation
    • Have more moderators, especially in the European timezone
    • Have a set of rules, with quick 1-2 day bans, if broken
    • More ideas - see my post
    • Nothing needs changing, some folks are too thin-skinned
    • None of the above / or No opinion

I half expected a moronic post from you about this. Why don't you acquire some knowledge instead of spending your time parroting the ideas instilled in you by others?

Easy now, S.

That's a much stronger posting than was needed.

Can't you find a better way of putting that?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly ALK Thats why its a case of "sticks and stones will break my bones and names will never hurt me" you are in another illusionary fictional world.

I dont hear anyone cheering lots of :lol::lol::lol: Though Life is for enjoying and laughing chill out.Its all an ILLUSIoNARY GAME.

People like you are propagating a perversion of reality

You are full of shit.

You fuck around with people and then make out you are normal

And you can rely on a whole crowd of similarly challenged people to cover up your lies

I half expected a moronic post from you about this. Why don't you acquire some knowledge instead of spending your time parroting the ideas instilled in you by others?

Moronic? What a rude, rude little boy! I'm tellin' ya, the pixies are real! If you had an open mind (like me) you'd learn to accept this. If you google "pixie illuminatus 911 noel-edmonds conspiracy" you'll see that they are the true masters - controlling western and eastern puppet governments. I strongly advise you to invest accordingly with their wishes. Why don't you acquire some REAL knowledge of pixes rather than spending your time denigrating others with your preconceived notions instilled by the demon prophets Grimm and Anderson?

Not my "issues". This was raised by other posters, and I happened to agree that these two deserved to be invited back.

Definitely, the site is quieter in the Far East timeframe without RH. But it is the quality of his postings in that timeframe that I miss, not the mere traffic

I agree with you about differing POV from a variety of posters

I agree about the quality of RH's posts and would defimitely like to see him back. The key issue is being tolerant of views you don't share and not simply ridiculing them.

Moronic? What a rude, rude little boy! I'm tellin' ya, the pixies are real! If you had an open mind (like me) you'd learn to accept this. If you google "pixie illuminatus 911 noel-edmonds conspiracy" you'll see that they are the true masters - controlling western and eastern puppet governments. I strongly advise you to invest accordingly with their wishes. Why don't you acquire some REAL knowledge of pixes rather than spending your time denigrating others with your preconceived notions instilled by the demon prophets Grimm and Anderson?

BIGMAN, I feel annoyed with myself that I allowed your display of ignorance to irritate me. I do genuinely feel sorry for you as you seem to be stalled in your spiritual development.

People like you are propagating a perversion of reality

You are full of sh//.

You f*** around with people and then make out you are normal

And you can rely on a whole crowd of similarly challenged people to cover up your lies

Clean-it up, AAK!

Or you may be our first 24 hr suspension

That sums up this board

You support the retards

Ferchrissake, AAK.

It is 1am here ! Do you really think I want to deal with this now??

You need to find a better way to address those that you disagree with !

I'm tempted to invite RH back as a Mod, and let him run rampant for a while, if he wants to

Clean-it up, AAK!

Or you may be our first 24 hr suspension

ALK offering us the views from the other dimension imagesCAJ0OR0B.jpgimagesCA94PYDM.jpg

"People like you are propagating a perversion of reality

You are full of shit.

You fuck around with people and then make out you are normal

And you can rely on a whole crowd of similarly challenged people to cover up your lies "

Bubb i would love you to direct me to any of swampys posts that were anywhere near as abusive and/or as foul languaged as that.

I Like his spunk though PUT EM UP PUT EM UP!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Ferchrissake, AAK.

It is 1am here ! Do you really think I want to deal with this now??

You need to find a better way to address those that you disagree with !

I'm tempted to invite RH back as a Mod, and let him run rampant for a while, if he wants to

It cant be worse than now.

Why not. RH was pretty ruthless and determined.

A board needs leadership.

You prefer we sort it out ourselves but this is the internet where teenagers and even ten year olds can say anything they want without consequence

Personally i think it would be great if you could provide some educational posts that illustrate some of the fairly complex trading ideas you often talk about that really i have no idea about.

Meanwhile the board cant just run itself and the concept of free speech is really just a concept because freedom always has some kind of cost. In the case of this board anarchism is a very popular theme. How does anarchism and trading go together? i cant see they can ever go together.

A large chunk of your board wants to destroy the current system, and i think you are sympathetic to that which then creates the board you have.

I cant believe it i really cant believe it i have found them all 3 together all singing the same tune.!!!

THE BIG MAN ---HALCYoN-----RoMANS HoLIDAYS.

ITS TRUE SCHAUBULIN THE PIXIES ARE REAL THE BIG MAN IS REALY THE LITTLE MAN WITH THE LoLLIPoP!!! :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_CAs3q7G48

You prefer we sort it out ourselves but this is the internet where teenagers and even ten year olds can say anything they want without consequence

You must provide a leader

Amazing - in microcosm, aliveandkicking is Western society! Bad stuff is happening - help we need a 'strong' leader. Please do not ban aliveandkicking - we need him.

I cant believe it i really cant believe it i have found them all 3 together all singing the same tune.!!!

THE BIG MAN ---HALCYoN-----RoMANS HoLIDAYS.

ITS TRUE SCHAUBULIN THE PIXIES ARE REAL THE BIG MAN IS REALY THE LITTLE MAN WITH THE LoLLIPoP!!! :lol::lol::lol:

fitkid, I really admire your talent for rounding-up this stuff at short notice! I take my hat off to you :lol:

I would have suspended already for a day.

Of course. You prefer to call me a shill TROLL or whatever suits your agenda

Suspending me would just make your day.

Meanwhile you ramble on about the need for alternate points of view to keep you grounded in reality

How about we suspend you for being a hypocrit?

fitkid, I really admire your talent for rounding-up this stuff at short notice! I take my hat off to you :lol:

I think it's only fair to point out that you called me a moron after I wholeheartedly agreed with a post you made. I don't think it takes a master of predicate logic to arrive at the obvious deduction.

And for the record, please desist from calling me a "moron". You're beginning to sound like my mother.

I think it's only fair to point out that you called me a moron after I wholeheartedly agreed with a post you made. I don't think it takes a master of predicate logic to arrive at the obvious deduction.

And for the record, please desist from calling me a "moron". You're beginning to sound like my mother.

That is a funny post. I forgive you.

Personally i think it would be great if you could provide some educational posts that illustrate some of the fairly complex trading ideas you often talk about that really i have no idea about.

Meanwhile the board cant just run itself and the concept of free speech is really just a concept because freedom always has some kind of cost. In the case of this board anarchism is a very popular theme. How does anarchism and trading go together? i cant see they can ever go together.

A large chunk of your board wants to destroy the current system, and i think you are sympathetic to that which then creates the board you have.

A LEADER ALK NEEDS A LEADER TAKE YoUR PICK ALK THERE ALL PUPPETS To GIVE AWAY YoUR GoD GIVEN SoVEREIGNTY Too

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

fantasy_island_tattoo.jpgblair-morden-mandelson-drakh-empore.jpguntitled1.jpgk0136307.jpg71029104.jpg378776.jpgN90-546738.jpg

Maybe you can clarify what you mean please. Your response confused me

British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain In office

28 May 1937 – 10 May 1940 gave this speech to the House of Commons on September 1, 1939, just hours after Hitler's troops had invaded Poland. Chamberlain and others had spent years negotiating with Hitler in order to prevent another war in Europe

At this point in time i think if you just say you agree with your mother it will suffice.

Meanwhile you ramble on about the need for alternate points of view to keep you grounded in reality

I agree with you on this one - there is the smell of hypocrisy in the air. Let's start a poll for who should be suspended/banned :lol:

Please dont suspend ALK otherwise who will the leaders have left to lead.REMEMBER THE LEADERS NEED THEIR ALK'S.

Maybe you can clarify what you mean please. Your response confused me

British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain In office

28 May 1937 – 10 May 1940 gave this speech to the House of Commons on September 1, 1939, just hours after Hitler's troops had invaded Poland. Chamberlain and others had spent years negotiating with Hitler in order to prevent another war in Europe

I meant to apologise to my good friend Schaublin for making him look like a fool on this board. It was childish and insensitive of me and I was indeed the "moron" for allowing my judgement to be clouded by dangerous nonsense such as "facts" or "historical evidence to the contrary". I was fully deserving of the ad-hominem attack that followed; a short, sharp selection of the finest non-sequiturs known to mankind put me firmly in my place.

Hope this clarifies things ;-)

PS. Relax, dude! It's only the interweb!

I meant to apologise to my good friend Schaublin for making him look like a fool on this board. It was childish and insensitive of me and I was indeed the "moron" for allowing my judgement to be clouded by dangerous nonsense such as "facts" or "historical evidence to the contrary". I was fully deserving of the ad-hominem attack that followed; a short, sharp selection of the finest non-sequiturs known to mankind put me firmly in my place.

Hope this clarifies things ;-)

PS. Relax, dude! It's only the interweb!

Nothing is clarified

What did you mean? Why did you respond by suggesting chamberlain was not prime minister and then talk about pixies??

Why are you talking about your 'good friend Schaublin' when you seem to continue to want to mock him?

Why do you think that you can do this because this is the internet?

Archived