Is there a "Secret" beneath the Ice in Antarctica?

drbubb

Hybrids journey to Earth

Was there a Mars > Atlantis (Antarctica) ... step?

Moulton Howe & Sanchez : Secret History of the Progenitors & Anunnaki

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did Kerry go (urgently) to Antarctica on Election Day?

Michael Salla has a unique explanation:

The democrats had worked out be election day (using internal polls) that she was likely to lose. In fact, people will recall that she cancelled her fireworks.

Salla says, Kerry went to Antarctica to brief the powerful race living down there what it would mean, and discuss what to do about it. He thinks some of the blocking actions that we have seen in the last two months may have been planned in that meeting.

z-charles-hall_zpsd4c2jcbt.jpg

Salla also said that The Tall Whites (as described by Charles Hall) are involved in trade with humans, and one of the trades that they have is human slave trade, and as many as one million humans may have been taken as slaves into that trade.

This comes from the follow C2C broadcast

Coast To Coast AM - Gravity Revelations & Secret Space Program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgSfbb42zfQ

Published on Jan 12, 2017

Coast To Coast AM - Gravity Revelations & Secret Space Program

Engineer and independent researcher Maurice Cotterell discovered a way of calculating the duration of long-term magnetic reversals on the Sun. In the first half of the show, he discussed his most recent work on the nature of gravity, contradictions in physics, as well as his research into medical issues and the immune system.

In the latter half, pioneer in the development of 'Exopolitics', Michael Salla, shared evidence that the US Navy began its initial development work on a secret space program in the 1940s, signs that the Trump administration may be more open about secret space programs, as well as assorted whistleblower revelations on the ET presence.

• 2 weeks later...

A very revealing expose of the current Global political situation by David Wilcock (for C2C)

You have GOT to hear this - it is dynamite!

(I had a youtube source, but it was deleted)

HOST: Jimmy Church
GUEST: David Wilcock

David Wilcock revealed that Antarctica may have been Atlantis, and an ancient ET race crash landed there, followed by Open Lines...

Wilcock observed that the last few months of 2016 saw many stories about interest in and trips to Antarctica by individuals such as Buzz Aldrin and John Kerry. He says that there are military bases under the ice in caves that were constructed by the Nazis in 1939 and where they also discovered the ruins of an advanced civilization. He has been told that there are also three "motherships" from an alien civilization which crash landed 55,000 years ago that are now being excavated out of the ice. Wilcock believes these facts will be revealed to the world soon, and that he and others will be used to get the population acclimatized to the presence of aliens that have interbred with the human race and now comprise the bloodlines of the elites who subjugate the rest of the population.

> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/01/13

========================================

David has done a great job of piecing this info together from various sources, including some genuine insiders (I believe)

Ruins of ancient civilizations have been found in Antarctica - included three crashed motherships, which brought giant humanoid beings (with elongated skulls) from Mars.

This info will be revealed - as we head into War crimes tribunals, in the very near future. The cabal has lost control, and the Alliance now has more power - this is why Trump won the presidential race. The shocking news from Antarctica is a last ditch effort of the old elites to distract people from crimes of the elites. Wilcock and Corey Goode race to get this info out, before they were scooped by the Lie-stream Media, which is still controlled by the faltering cabal.

(I am listening to a recorded copy of this podcast, as I type this.)

More is coming out all the time, on sites like these:

Wilcock's Site : http://DivineCosmos.com

J.Church Site : http://FadeToBlack.com

Tabloid-like -- : http://www.express.co.uk/

Fulford's Site : http://BenjaminFulford.net

===========

Here's an older video which talks about the Journey of the Elongated-Head-beings from their home world > Mars > Earth

Moulton Howe & Sanchez : Secret History of the Progenitors & Anunnaki

Published on Nov 21, 2014

http://tinyurl.com/BigP-Videos : The Larger Reality, beyond the big Lies.

Linda Moulton Howe and Anthony Sanchez reveal the secret history of hybrids on Earth, who came from the Sirius star system by way of Mars. The Progenitors created a hybrid race, the Anunnaki which could not survive well on Earth, and had to be replaced with the Astro Albas, "tall whites" and their offspring, who now have much wealth and power, and maintain a distinctive DNA. They are still vulnerable to disease and excessive sunshine. This is an important excerpt from her presentation at 2014 Contact in the Desert.

Posted by benjamin
January 23, 2017
Antarctica: "The ancient lost city is already in view."

Now that the Trump regime has formally been installed, the real battle over the future of the planet earth can begin in earnest. On the one side we find the Western military industrial complex and on the other we find the ancient bloodline families. Another way of putting it is the battle is now between those who have the guns and those who control the butter (money) supply. Yet a different lens for analyzing the upcoming struggle is to see it as China (Asia) vs. the US (the West), however that is too simplistic. The “West” as things now stand includes Japan plus North and South Korea and maybe even Vietnam while “Asia” includes Germany and other Rothschild controlled nation states.

The ideological battle lines were set in two speeches, one by Chinese President Xi Jinping at the Davos bloodline love fest on January 17, while the other was President Donald Trump’s acceptance speech.

Xi’s speech essentially supported the globalist status quo so long as “the global economic governance system,” continued to be reformed to give greater voice to developing nations. Xi also promised China would help the world develop in a win-win manner in harmony with nature. Of course China has been by far the greatest beneficiary of the current system so the bloodline globalists have asked for Chinese protection now that a backlash against them has begun in the West.

Trump’s speech bemoaned how the American middle class has been destroyed and US industry gutted by the globalists and promised to restore American industry and infrastructure. He also hinted the military industrial complex was about to share some of its secret technologies with the world when he said “We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the earth from the miseries of disease and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.”

Overall, it does not sound like we are being set up for a world war or a clash of civilizations but rather we are seeing reasonable bargaining positions being laid out by both sides in advance of final negotiations for setting up a new, improved system of running the planet. The Asians want a bigger say for the non-European world, the West wants their industry and middle class to be rebuilt in exchange for the release of hidden technology. It sounds like a win-win solution can be reached without too much table pounding and shouting.

There is going to be more than table pounding going on in the West though as military backed Trump regime begins. The CIA, in anticipation of investigations and disclosure has already released 13 million pages of documents but Pentagon sources promise new CIA chief Mike Pompeo will “purge and reform the agency, and force even more and full disclosure.”

“Trump went to Langley [CIA HQ] to tell the CIA that the military is with him, and he will add 1000s more new agents while purging the bad guys,” the sources say. Top general Joseph Dunford “returned from Paris and Brussels meetings with NATO to oversee Trump security at the inauguration, backed by millions of bikers, cops, feds and the National Guard,” the sources continued.

Also, the Pentagon sources say that “Is it no accident that [General James] Mattis was confirmed as Secretary of Defense and fellow marine [General John] Kelly to run the Department of Homeland Security on January 20, as they were Dunford’s bosses in Iraq, and these 3 top marines are Trump’s praetorian guard.”

The first real thing Trump did after assuming power to was to go to CIA headquarters with his praetorian guard. On the surface, he promised the CIA “1000 percent support,” while underneath the surface, according to the Pentagon sources Trump gave the CIA an ultimatum to “stop drugs, arms, children trafficking, droning, lies, dirty tricks, political corruption, subversion and to focus on human and open source intelligence for the whole of the government and to provide counterintel on rivals and Israel or else.”

The Trump military government is also planning to force military contractors like Boeing and Lockheed Martin to cut fraud, waste and abuse and “they may even be nationalized like in Russia,” the sources say.

The hand-over of the drug-dealing part of the CIA’s Mexican henchman Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman just in time for the Trump presidency was timed to send a clear message, they say. Guzman is telling all he knows about where all the secret Nazi faction drug money is flowing, they say.

The bloodlines families are not taking this all without a fight and have been financing and organizing anti-Trump demonstrations around the world. They are also using their -most likely soon to end- control of the giant media corporations to mount a major psychological war on the Trump regime.

As part of that campaign it appears the Rothschilds and their ilk have resurrected George Soros as their point-man. Soros supposedly appeared last week at the Davos gathering in Switzerland but I am still unwilling to retract the information I was given that he has been killed. The reason is because Soros reportedly spoke in public at a luncheon and when such a thing happens multiple media outlets typically report their own original versions of the event. In this case though, all the corporate media reports appear to trace to a Bloomberg video. The technology to make a person appear real in a video is well established and until I see Soros again at the Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan with my own eyes, I have to say the Rothschilds are just using this persona to hide behind.

Here is what a CIA source had to say about his recent “appearance:”

“It looks like ole George is younger… is this the latest model that has just popped out of the chamber? Take note of the difference in age. The new photo is being circulated now in the MSM.” See photographs below, the first is a confirmed one from just before he was taken out, the second is the one now being circulated. At the very least he has somehow been rejuvenated.

image-300x198.jpg

image1-300x207.jpg

Another senior bloodline visible power personality, German Chancellor Angela Merkel “will be taking an unexpected leave of absence very soon, ‘for health reasons’ and will most likely not be returning. In other words, she is about to run,” according to a highly connected CIA source.

Soros and Merkel aside, a different, highly connected CIA source had the following message to convey: “the dark forces were just as strong in Antarctica as the forces of light. It is the last holdout for the bad boys and their type…”

The source, who is a direct relative of a famous World War 2 Admiral, also had some X-files stuff to say namely that:

“Two timelines are converging now and when that convergence is finished we will have full disclosure. This is why all of the major world leaders went to Antarctica, and continue to arrive every day. The ancient lost city is already in view. This is what I have been calling ‘The Base’ in earlier transmissions and discussions. Everything is there and the elites have been arriving by their special craft not only to seek protection from being arrested, but also to try and make a deal with the Galactics who are in control of the entire area now. There are those in the top ranks of the elite who are in “The City” now and attempting to make a deal to get into the healing chambers. Kissinger included.”

Incredible claims require incredible proof and when this writer demanded a chance to go to Antarctica to see for himself, he was told that would be arranged. If I do go, I will bring cameras and recording equipment and share what I have found with the general public.

In any case, a very hard-nosed and here-now reality based Russian FSB source did confirm that Antarctica was, under treaty, not under the control of any government and that international conglomerates and oligarchs did have bases there where they have been conducting secret experiments and research.

The Antarctica sources also provided two GPS coordinates for where they say much of the action is taken place: 74 degrees South, 164 degrees East and 66 degrees South, 99 degrees East. One shows on google earth as an unfrozen landscape with lakes and the other as a heavy blotted out square.

The following photographs were also provided:

image2-168x300.png

image3-168x300.png

image4-168x300.png

Since Trump claims his government represents “a historic movement the likes of which has never been seen before,” coming events should soon match the rhetoric. We shall...

Clif High, and now David Wilcock, seem to think that Antarctica (and what is found down there)

will be the story of the year.

My intuition told me 2-3 years ago that there was something to watch there, and I have been following developments even more

closely since Dr RAM told me about what he saw down there*

*ie: A huge kilometer high cavern, with a submarine base, and its own light supply (from biol-luminescent algae)

They also found evidence of a 300-year old visit by Vikings, and that Nazis may have disappeared deep into the cavern.

He did not mention ruins of an ancient civilization - but when I pressed him about what any lifeforms there might be eating, he went quiet.

(this is one reason, I find the stories of cannabalism by the giants so disturbing - are they eating....?)

I will probably redo the Logo, and call 2017, "the Year of Revelations"

THIS type of report addressed to "Normies" may eventually get the Truth of Antarctica into the mainstream

Steve Quayle-There Is Advanced Alien Technology Buried in Antarctica

Published on Jan 21, 2017

Author Steve Quayle contends, “Black physics is beyond the PhD level, and we are seeing this with CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research). What is so critical for people to understand is, as more activity takes place at CERN, the occult rituals associated with it are so in your face you can’t dismiss this stuff anymore as being the ranting's of this fringe or that fringe. Something is happening, and the Antarctic is critical. It’s my contention that because of the advanced technology of the Third Reich . . . that they went under the ice, so to speak, and came into contact with beings, sentient beings that Wernher von Braun and others have made reference to many times before they passed away. So, all this is a matter of record. When you put all the records together, it points to this: There is some entity or group of entities that are thinking and have advanced technology and, basically, give orders to the religious and political leaders of our day.”

The history of the world is not what it is. It is what the powers that be pretend it to be. For the record, all of the world’s leaders never believed that Hitler died in the bunker.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Steve Quayle, author of “Empire Beneath the Ice.”

Good for Greg Hunter for being willing to cover this.

He knows how to break a story to Normies = Normal unawakened people

/ 2 /

Antarctic Mysteries Are Increasing Everyday - 1/19/2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnbDwJxxmtc

Published on Jan 19, 2017

No one has ever seen how earth looks like as a whole. Some so called astronots lie about this. It will remain a mystery for many people.
What is going on in Antarctica, some people really know, but there are also many unanswered questions about this.

This video shows some strange things that are going on in the antarctic and arctic region. And some things that are going on with the viewpoint of a hollow earth. Many things about the hollow earth also make sense on a flat earth, only flat earth makes more sense knowing that there is no curvature to be measured or observed on.

https://youtu.be/AnbDwJxxmtc

Thinking out loud here.

Reckon the Cabal / Elites we talk about are actually influenced and controlled or are the Draco / Reptilians / Lucifer / Black hat lot. Leaders with more humanistic traits are likely influenced by the Nordics. Either way it appears we are not running the show.

It seems Trump may be guided by the Nordics

It's Back !

Better listen to this podcast while you still can

Coast To Coast AM - January 13, 2017 Antarctica & Atlantis, Open Lines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjVgYf7Kqas

Published on Jan 14, 2017

Author, lecturer, and researcher of ancient civilizations, David Wilcock joined Jimmy Church, filling in for George, for a discussion on recent discoveries indicating Antarctica may actually have been Atlantis. Wilcock says he is in contact with "at least two insiders who directly advise Presidents of the United States" who have been steadily feeding him "Cosmic Top Secret" information for many years. He claimed that this information is not revealed to Presidents because they could slip up or be forced to tell the public what they know. He believes that there is a global power struggle going on that has reached a critical stage and made many elites start to scramble for safety.

PLEASE COMMENT - I think this one is fascinating !

What a shame - I have a recording. But I will not put it up on Youtube (it will get me banned)

The following is from the official F2B website, so it will not get deleted.

It is somewhat less relevant, but has some interesting bits

Sanchez thinks there was a global advanced civilization which was put in place by ET's.

As evidence, there are pyramids all around the world, and it should be clear now, they were NOT for burials.

Ep. 596 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Anthony F. Sanchez : Lost History et al: UFOs : LIVE

He became interested in UFOs back in 1989, at the time Area 51 surfaced as a public phenomenon. Since 2000 he has researched the subject matter thoroughly employing various scientific methods and hands on approaches, thus compiling decades worth of UFO related research data.
Anthony has also studied in detail, ancient religious texts which include the Nag Hammadi codices, various gospels from the Dead Sea Scrolls such as the ‘book of Giants’ and ‘book of Enoch’. He has also studied Sumerian-Babylonian translations such as the Enuma Elish and the Atra-Hasis in addition to numerous Akkadian Mesopotamian cylinder seals and Akkadian cuneiform inscriptions.
Sanchez is the author of: UFO Highway… detailing between Greys and elite U.S. fighting forces at Dulce, New Mexico.

Tonight we are going to talk about lost history, ancient religious texts, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Nag Hammadi and how they relate to what we know about ET today…combined with the recent revelations about the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Anthony Sanchez thinks the elongated skulls found all around the world, including in Royal graves need more investigation.

The real ones cannot be produced by cranial deformation - given their greater volume - but there must be a reason (social status?),

that some may have tried to deform their skulls.

Sancez also speculates about whether Annunaki and Archons came from "good Gods or bad Gods"

"It would not surprise me if the Jews, NAZIS and Draco are the real rulers and may well have formed a pact"

Those skull caps and the Mitre hats have me thinking

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:b87b3bc30fd7

2014-02-22T140953Z_191799330_GM1EA2M1PGG

Is there a connection between the Vatican and the Jewish religion... with beings with elongated skulls?

It seems like there may be soome obvious dots to connect there.

And if those connections still exist, are they ancient (lost in time), and/or current?

nefertiti-statue-berlin-elongated-serpan

Are these groups part of a control structure with a duty to shepherd the masses on behalf of "hidden" hybrid beings?

I do wish we could get honest DNA tests from all people who want to run for president

The Atlantean Pharoahs (in Egypt) were Coneheads, with elongated skulls

AKHENATEN DISCOVERY CHANGES HISTORY FOREVER! DARK JOURNALIST & DR. CARMEN BOULTER

There are 80,000 pyramids in the world - with many important ones clustered on the 33 points "that Plato spoke about"

Four Global Disasters - revealed in her documentary
11,600 years ago
17,500 years ago
58,000 years ago
85,000 years ago
major ancient civilizatons: mayan , vedic, chinese, sumerian, greek - sent out from atlantis?

Her Atlantis was in JAVA (subud?), at the heart of the ring of fire

Paracas expert, Brien Foerster speaks about Elongated skulls - he has his own book on Akhenaten

"Was there an Atlantis?"

Disappeared about 11,700-11,900 years ago

Paracas Elongated Skulls & Akhenaten Heretic or Hero? - Brien Foerster

Advanced civilizations were completely destroyed

(another video about the Egypt / Elongated skull connection):

Things Archaeologists Won't Touch - Elongated Skulls and Pyramids

Published on Nov 9, 2016

How hard is it to make stones the size of massive boulders (molds), that appear as normal stone? What kind of technology would that take? Look at the Hoover Dam being built to get a rough idea of what kind of man power, and unknown machine / technology, that it took to build the pyramids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDz7i... Monolithic stones and elongated skulls. What you've been told is very far from the truth. Aliens? Giants? Nephilim? Advanced technology is the only reasoning for many of the structures that are being pushed further into history so that they may be forgotten and left to become ashes in the desert. Learn why those whom are baffled by that which is revealed, time, and time, again, throughout the entire earth, and history.
Made for content, critique, debate and research.
Brian Foerster , his site http://www.ancient-origins.net

More from Antarctica - announcements pending?

Visit to Antarctica Confirms Discovery of Flash Frozen Alien Civilization

only authorized narration of the article "Visit to Antarctica Confirms Discovery of Flash Frozen Alien Civilization", which was published on Exopolitics.org on January 24, 2017. The article is narrated by its author, Dr Michael Salla.

News of findings to be "a distraction for trials of pedophile elites".

Goode was taken there himself, to view the excavations (by an Anchara spacecraft.)

Pre-Adamite bodies are tall and thin. Some with tails, and with elongated skulls

Many bodies were twisted, suggest a flash-freezing disaster - as per Charles Hapgood.

More info coming in Endgame-3

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff Rense, Harry Cooper, Jim Marrs & Dick Allgire Amazing German Antarctic Discoveries In

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiQnciHvpQE

Published on Jan 28, 2017

Re-Uploaded to provide additional rare images of the original 1938 German expedition to Antarctica and some of the gigantic caverns that were explored on that .

Scientist Trip to Antarctica what they Discovered Will Shock You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFLVKw78Ylw

Published on Jan 26, 2017

time travel and conspiracy has forced scientists to come out en masse and tour around Antarctica to prove their rivals wrong

The Piri Reis Map, and Castles?

ANTARCTICA CASTLE DISCOVERY REWRITES HISTORY!!! BREAKING NEWS

Published on Jan 10, 2017

ANTARCTICA CASTLE DISCOVERY REWRITES HISTORY!!! BREAKING NEWS!

PR map was based on "more than 20 source maps"

The map was discovered in 1929, and traced back to a Turkish Admiral in 1531

piri-reis-map-antarctica-ice-free.jpg

. . .

ANTARCTICA CASTLE DISCOVERY REWRITES HISTORY PART 2 !!! BREAKING NEWS

. . .

Part-3 :

Antarctica was once tropical, and there are huge coal resources there - per Admiral Byrd

Part-4 :

Post from Avalon

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?95985-David-Wilcock-update-2017-feb-13-Intel-on-Antarctic-Atlantis-and-Ascension-Event

David Wilcock update 2017-feb-13: Intel on Antarctic Atlantis and Ascension 'Event'
David Wilcock just published an important update on his blog.
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...rctic-atlantis
antarctic_icebergs.jpeg

As I am reading the article I am transfixed.
This time there is real new information, and it is suggested for every one to read it in the blog. It is not as long as usual.
David believe pushing his disclosure is pushing the Cabal's envelope.

Here are some important quotes:

quote_icon.png Intel from Pete Peterson, Corey Goode, "Bruce", Benjamin Fulford's people and many others all suggest we are about to see major announcements of ancient megalithic ruins in Antarctica.

This will be the beginning of a disclosure that just gets better and better as time goes on.

We have been given an "assignment" from certain Alliance factions to reveal as many details of this planned disclosure event in advance as possible.
quote_icon.png We were given intel about ancient stone ruins being announced down there imminently. We were told we needed to publish ASAP, or else it would appear we were copying from mainstream media stories.
quote_icon.png It does seem the Cabal / New World Order / Illuminati originally intended to use this as a "Weapon of Mass Distraction."

If 9/11 didn't go their way -- and it most definitely was a botched job -- then the Antarctic Atlantis was on deck to throw everyone off the track.

Once the Cabal was on the ropes, they could ask not to be prosecuted because... hey, look at all the great stuff we've been holding onto and are now ready to share with you as an apology.

This would be akin to domestic abusers giving their wives a dozen roses after a beating -- which is sadly a very common phenomenon I learned about in crisis hotline training.
quote_icon.png We have been predicting Mass Arrests since at least 2011, with multiple insider testimonies. We now appear to be seeing the fulfillment of these prophecies. There is much more to say about this, and I went into it on Saturday night.
quote_icon.png There are hundreds of indications that the Alliance military faction is directly working with Trump. We were leaking this intel througout all of 2016.

The Wikileaks revelations that led to Pizzagate are absolutely real, and will soon get far more intense. This is an Alliance-led operation.

These are real people, not angels. Their final moves to prepare for the mass arrests have greatly alarmed millions of people. I get that.
quote_icon.png In short, the Cabal is being defeated right now. Underground bases are either surrendering to the Alliance or being wiped out.

An FBI insider has stepped forward and said 30 percent of Washington DC politicians are involved in pedophilia.

The first 47 arrests are believed to be coming very soon -- perhaps even this week. The FBI has already filed the paperwork with the Department of Justice.

The new insider, who predicted Pizzagate months in advance, recently granted an interview with more details to Victurus Libertas, as you can see here.
quote_icon.png The 'chatter' is at an all-time high, including a stunning series of Wikileaks clues about the enigmatic "Vault 7".

This has already been linked to potential charges against George Soros and a revelation of 9/11 truth.
quote_icon.png I have said for years now that since we know microwaves can steer weather, the California drought is in fact an artificially-produced event.

Meteorologists even called it the "Ridiculously Resilient Ridge" off the coast of California, since nature never creates a six-year high pressure zone that just sits in one place.

Everyone I know has heard me say that "We will know the Cabal is defeated when the rains fall in California for days at a time." That is exactly what we are now seeing.
quote_icon.png Now the Cabal has fought back with whatever technology and 'dirty tricks' are still at their disposal by attempting to blow the largest California reservoir dam in Oroville.

The media referred to it as Unexpected Erosion. That's a good Orwellian term for someone blowing up a dam -- either with surface explosives or some sort of particle beam technology from a sattellite.
quote_icon.png For this same reason, I am asking you to use the power of mass consciousness. Visualize a positive, happy result to this situation. Send love to the people fighting to keep the water supply intact.
quote_icon.png Classified government programs have identified stupendous new ruins in Antarctica, built by a group of giants with elongated skulls now called the Pre-Adamites.

In this stunning talk we will trace the half-million-year history of the Pre-Adamites, see pictures of their ruins in our solar system, and learn how they crashed to Earth as the “Fallen Angels”.

This group took control of the world and is still pulling the strings of our financial system, “hiding out in the open” in places like the Vatican. They use our co-creative powers against us and are hiding the truth about Ascension – an imminent, spontaneous evolution of humanity.

Dr Richard Alan Miller Interview on New Dimensions TV

Published on Sep 22, 2015

A delayed but very very important interview with Dr Richard Alan Miller, An ex Navy Seals Trainer. Rick talks about working with “The Boys from Brazil” in his early days with Navy Intel, why he quit the service, his visit to the Secret Nazi underground submarine base in Antarctica, the coming dramatic Earth changes, and his work with the President of Mexico teaching thousands of schoolchildren to grow organic food.

He also talks about his forthcoming book Spook Central, and his work with Dr. Carl Schleicher (aka “the Smoking Man” from X-Files) This is one interview not to be missed!

For more information about Richard Alan Miller, visit his website on www.richardalanmiller.com

Please also visit our online store at newdimensionstv.com, where you can see more of our truth warriors, many of which have produced some very very interesting digital downloads for sale.
New Dimensions TV is proud to support these brave people through our independent Online TV Channel, and our continued fight to get the real news out there.

(in the New Dimensions video):

He says about his visit to Antarctica:
We saw the Nazi base, where there was a slip with room for 18 submarines, and further down we found a Viking base from the 14th century. "Antarctica today is at 64 degrees"

Atlantis: Discovered finally! - and who is the anti-christ

Published on Feb 3, 2017

View definitive scientific proof that Atlantis was real and that it has been located by Stan Deyo. Over 1,400 stone artifacts, circle formations and the ancient orichalcum mine have been located.

BIG News coming? The latest from Goode and Wilcock

David Wilcock & Corey Goode on Fade to Black @ Conscious Life Expo [Feb/10/2017]

Ep. 606 FADE to BLACK CLE 2017 Special Event : LIVE

Possible Disclosure Timeline

=========================

+ Govt Arrests and Investigations of Washington Pedophiles start (maybe this week?)

+ Ruins in Antarctica announced; "an ancient civilization, destroyed by a cataclysm"

+ The "first layer" of the Secret Space program is revealed; and they will later announce that ruins have been found on other planets also

If SLOW DISCLOSURE Timeline is followed, then Full Disclosure may take decades, even "50 to 100 years".

But Goode and Wilcock have be requested to speed this up, and start getting the material out fast

"Antarctica is Serious!" says Linda Moulton Howe - she says after telling her chilling story;

about a dozen traumaticized scientists who went missing after a trip to Antarctica