COMBINING this forum - a good idea?

4 replies to this topic

#1 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,703 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:25 AM

Posting is VERY RARE here,

so I am thinking of COMBINING it, with the Living Arrangements Forum .

Any Objections ??
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#2 Silent reader

Silent reader

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • Interests:Growing stuff

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:13 AM

QUOTE (DrBubb @ Aug 30 2010, 04:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posting is VERY RARE here,

so I am thinking of COMBINING it, with the Living Arrangements Forum .

Any Objections ??

none at all, A good idea if you ask me.

Green energy & Sustainable living Forum
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? ..................... That's what it is to be a slave.

We all have one thing in common… everyone dies, but not everyone gets to live. REVEL in your time !

#3 underling

underling

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:21 PM

I didn't even realise this sub-forum existed tbh. I've started threads, which I suspect would have been better off here, in the 'Living .........' section. I'm actually rather amiss as to why I haven't noticed this section before (though I've seen all the threads as I used to use the 'view new posts' button) and only noticed it this evening as i've decided to no longer use the forementioned button. blink.gif

I think the idea is sound though you may need to rename the sub-forum if you're intend to steer 'Green Energy' related posts into that section.

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.

#4 littledavesab

littledavesab

TERMINATOR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:50 AM

go for it
Inflation / Deflation ?? How about STAGFLATION everyone is right but everyone is wrong!
- (Update) Everyone wrong...... except Goldman Sachs apparently !!!!!!!

If you have an idea for podcast of the week post it here: http://www.greenener...pic=10990&st=40

#5 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,703 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

Green Energy & Sustainable Living
Life changes- Cheap Oil disappears, Credit Tightens

(incorporating)
1/
Living Arrangements : Property & Peak Oil
Life changes- Cheap Oil disappears, Credit Tightens
2/
Green Energy Discussion
Deeper looks : Biomass to Wind & in-between
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users