The Empress of Evil / The Witch of Washington

38 replies to this topic

#21 LauraB

LauraB

Millennium man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • Interests:The Infinite. Music, esp. JS Bach. Self-sufficient peasant living, with comfort.

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:45 AM

I hear the format is:

Obama pardons her.

The election is rigged.

She pardons Obama

My apologies for a revision being required but I didn't spot Comey's latest coming as I forget to set the 'morality adjustability' to 'infinite'.

Forecast now is:

No crimes = No pardons reqd.

Election still rigged, but reported as clean.

The intelligent peasantry revolt.

Curfews imposed.

The point of all that upgraded weaponry issued to law enforcement forces in recent times becomes apparent.

MSM report how decisive the new potus is being over the 'threat to the Merican way of life'.

Under cover of the mass slaughter on the streets, Clinton's 'special forces' quietly take out many of the 'non-believers' in the FBI & elsewhere; (& all the way to Facebook?).

#22 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:46 AM

"Under cover of the mass slaughter on the streets, Clinton's 'special forces' quietly take out many of the 'non-believers' in the FBI

& elsewhere; (& all the way to Facebook?)."

If she does win somehow, you may see some dramatic changes in this website

I don't want to be one of the "intelligent peasants" who are taken out

(Of course, there is another possibility):

TRUMP: Now it's up to American people to deliver justice at ballot box on November 8...

STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan (CNN) -- Donald Trump urged voters Sunday to "deliver justice at the ballot box" on Election Day, hours after the FBI announced that its review of newly discovered emails did not change its earlier conclusion to not recommend charges against Hillary Clinton.

Trump, speaking at a rally here, did not directly refer to FBI Director James Comey's announcement. But his remarks amounted to his first public response to the decision, and the Republican nominee argued that Clinton is "guilty" of federal crimes and said a "rigged" system was protecting Clinton.

"Hillary Clinton is guilty. She knows it, the FBI knows it, the people know it, and now it's up to the American people to deliver justice at the ballot box on November 8," Trump said. "Unbelievable. Unbelievable how she gets away with it."

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#23 LauraB

LauraB

Millennium man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • Interests:The Infinite. Music, esp. JS Bach. Self-sufficient peasant living, with comfort.

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:01 AM

After demolishing tall buildings with people inside them, do you think the small matter of voter preference is an issue?

I would like to be wrong, but stopping now makes no sense.

#24 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:03 AM

Add another name : "The Warden"

Hillary’s ‘Lesbian Relationships’ EXPOSED: Bill’s Lover Tells All!

Dolly Kyle claims Clinton tried to hide his wife's secret 'lifestyle

Posted on Oct 20, 2016 

Bill Clinton told his longtime mistress that he got Hillary pregnant to “take attention” away from the Democratic Presidential candidate’s lesbian “lifestyle!”

That’s the explosive claim of beautiful blonde lawyer Dolly Kyle, who was Bill’s lover for 17 years and has now written a tell-all about their time together, Hillary: The Other Woman.

“He said, ‘ I want to have a baby,'” Kyle, now 68, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview. “He told me, ‘I’m having a problem. I have a low sperm count.’ He said, ‘We have to have a baby so we look like a normal couple. We need to take attention away from the Warden’s lifestyle.'” [Kyle claims he called controlling Hillary by that epithet behind her back.]

“He used the word ‘lifestyle,'” Kyle insisted. “He didn’t say ‘lesbian,’. But I’d heard all these rumors – that she had all these girlfriends. People said Hillary hit both ways. And that’s what he meant, her lesbian relationships.”

Kyle said she was astonished when Bill introduced her to Hillary, whose dowdy clothing exposed “thick calves covered with black hair.” She believes he was attracted to Hillary because she reminded him of his maternal grandmother.

“She raised him and it goes back to that very early emotional and psychological imprinting,” Kyle said. “She was called the meanest woman in southwest Arkansas. She was the kind of person who wanted to put the little guy on a schedule for when he would eat, when he slept, when he was to go to the bathroom. So when he met Hillary, this mean, controlling woman, (that was) the draw for him.”

==

> http://radaronline.c...utm_term=829246

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#25 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:54 PM

CLINTON FIXER TALKS ABOUT COVERING UP HILLARY’S WITCHCRAFT AND BILLS VOODOO

Published on Nov 7, 2016

Alex talks to Larry about Hillary and her witchcraft.

"Once a month, Hillary would go to Los Angeles... she and some women out there were part of a Witch's church"

#26 LauraB

LauraB

Millennium man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:35 PM

Please don't knock good witchcraft.

HRC may well have a strong intellect but she isn't anywhere near intelligent enough to feel the truth.

She'd self-destruct in this incarnation if she even touched it.

#27 rigger

rigger

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:04 PM

http://www.tmz.com/2...election-night/

Hillary Pulls Plug On Election Night Fireworks

#28 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:50 PM

Please don't knock good witchcraft.

HRC may well have a strong intellect but she isn't anywhere near intelligent enough to feel the truth.

She'd self-destruct in this incarnation if she even touched it.

One hopes.

I reckon she only uses the Dark stuff

#29 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:49 AM

"Rigged like a level on the Hunger Games"

=

HILLARY CLINTON SURROUNDS HERSELF WITH MONSTERS: Revealed by Wikileaks

"Podesta has been outed as a pedophile, and someone who harms children"

"Why are police not going after them? ... Our police force as been compromised"

+++

IN 2 MIN: Hillary Clinton Satanism Stuff REAL Or Not??

#30 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 01:39 PM

Here's the Truth as I see it:

Hillary will go into History as one of the 10 Most Wicked Women in History

... so she will have a place in our memories. No one will understand in a few years how anyone could vote for her. Her nomination was a huge set back for women, because of her baggage of corruption and incompetence, as well as her negative example of cheating in debates and vote-rigging through the DNC. When women want to run in the future, they will face the risk of being labeled "another Hillary"

#31 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:17 AM

Finally listened - it is excellent!

MKULTRA MIND CONTROL TARGET OF THE DEEP STATE! DARK JOURNALIST & CATHY O'BRIEN

This is excellent, a very revealing interview - with someone who blew the whistle decades ago.
"Hillary believes in tortorous mind control, and a degree of corruption it is hard to grasp."
"HRC does not represent... the soul of humanity... extremely perverse... this is coming out"
"Their agenda is extremely evil."
"Knowledge is our only defense against mind control."

#32 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:13 PM

EVEN WORSE now

Looking back at the election, Hillary looks even worse now

Joe Rogan "Hillary Clinton is an insane monster"

#33 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:35 PM

HAHA Who next?

With the Russia narrative falling off the table, who is Hillary going to blame for her epic loss?

/ 1 /

Hillary Clinton Blames Infowars For Election Loss

/ 2 /

Now Clinton is Blaming the DNC for Her Loss

Anyone but the real culprit - Herself !

#34 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:35 PM

Madam President Newsweek Issue Exposes Why Hillary Clinton Lost

"Don't temp fate... God could not allow THIS to stand"

Fight for Us?

"Fighting WHAT?... Nobody knows!"

#35 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:10 PM

THE LIST GROWS - haha - she's becoming so utterly ridiculous & mal-odorous

Hellary had to write a new book, so she could add to her list of enemies

Clinton Blames Comey, Russia, WikiLeaks, Facebook, Fake News, Voter ID Laws, Sexism, and Misogyny for Losing
‘And let’s not forget sexism and misogyny, which are endemic to our society’

Hillary Clinton believes that were it not for James Comey, Russia, Wikileaks, Facebook, fake news, voter ID laws, or America's "endemic" sexism and misogyny, she would currently be president of the United States.

In just under two minutes, Clinton rattled off eight separate excuses for losing the 2016 election.

Clinton claims that, "If the election were on October 27, I would be your president," singling out James Comey in particular for re-opening an investigation into her mishandling of classified material. (Others notably argue that Comey kept Clinton in the campaign by preemptively exonerating Clinton before the FBI had concluded its own investigation.)

"I went from 26 points ahead to 13 points ahead, and I needed about 18 points in order to be sure to win Pennsylvania," Clinton said of the impact of Comey's notorious letter explaining he was re-opening the investigation. "I watched how analysts who I have a great deal of respect for, like Nate Silver, burrowed into all the data and said that 'but for that Comey letter, she would have won.'"

"So it was very personal to me," she said in an interview with CBS's Jane Pauley. "I think my general election prospects were badly damaged because of that, so that even though I was starting to come back, it was not enough time to overcome it."

Clinton also rattled off Russia, Wikileaks, and even fake news as other culprits in her failed presidential run.

"But even though [the Comey letter] was the primary blow to my campaign at the very end, it has to be looked at in context -- with the Russians weaponizing information, negative stories about me; this whole Wikileaks beginning to leak in early October of John Podesta's emails -- which if you read them all were, they're pretty anodyne, but they were taken out of context; stories were made up about them."

==

> https://news.grabien...eaks-facebook-v

I may start calling her "the female Hitler"

She's on her way to being either the most-ridiculed, or most hated woman in History.

Which I would regard as an appropriate place of record for "the satanic one"

Her evil may well rub off on her daughter.

I no longer want her jailed, & on death row.

I want her complaining to go on-and-on, with her ridiculed more and more.

When she walks in a room, I want everyone to roll their eyes & think: "What! Is she still here!?"

"$2400 to Meet HILLARY??" Tucker Carlson and Mark Steyn ROAST Hillary Clinton's Book Tour

"surprizingly funny"

#36 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:46 AM

Tucker calls Hillary "Enabler in Chief" - of abuse of women

"Married to Bill Clinton, Weiner was married to her chief aid... Weinstein was one of her best friends... & raised $1 million for her."

Is Hillary the 'enabler-in-chief'?

Meantime, Variety tries to blame Weinstein's behavior on Trump (!!)

Harvey Weinstein: Just Another Hideous Example of Abuse of Power in Hollywood

What sickens me most about the sexual abuse allegations leveled against Harvey Weinstein is that they represent yet another glaring example of abuse of power. Thsense of entitlement and audacity possessed by powerful men in business and politics like Weinstein, Bill Cosby, Roger Ailes, Bill O’Reilly and Donald Trump is deplorable.

The Fall of Harvey Weinstein: From Indie Powerhouse to Hollywood Pariah

Heather Graham Says Harvey Weinstein Implied She Needed To Have Sex With Him For Movie Role

Tucker demolishes the B.S.

"Weinstein could never have gotten away with this behavior without ENABLERS LIKE HILLARY (who knew about it.)
Hundreds knew about it."

Tucker Carlson Tonight 10/10/17 | Fox News Today October 10, 2017

"The government should launch an investigation against Hollywood for its culture of abuse"

Democratic hypocrisy, & willingness to not-see:

NBC Passed On Bombshell Story...
PAPER: HARVEY HIRES LAWYER TO 'DISCREDIT' VICTIMS...

After delay, Clinton and Obama condemn...

Clinton and Democrats have come under criticism from Republicans over Weinstein, who gave more than $1.4 million to federal campaigns and political action committees, mostly to Democrats, between 1990 and 2016, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

On Tuesday, new reports that Weinstein had allegedly raped several women, and that his harassment victims included stars such as Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie, ensured another huge day of coverage and questions about donations for any Democrat willing to appear on television.

Ronna Romney McDaniel, the chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, took swipes via social media at both Clinton and Michelle Obama.

“So Michelle Obama speaks out against women in the @GOP, but won’t stand up for the women assaulted by Weinstein?” she questioned on Twitter.

Michelle Obama praised Weinstein in 2013 as a “wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse.”

In the 2012 cycle, Weinstein donated more than $5,000 to Obama for America and more than $66,000 to the Obama Victory Fund, according to the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

Weinstein was also a bundler for President Obama, including teaming up with Vogue editor Anna Wintour for at least two fundraisers in 2012, where a top-flight roster of liberal donors paid $35,800 to co-host and individuals paid $10,000 each to get in.

Patti Solis Doyle, Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign manager, said ahead of Clinton’s comments that her silence was “disappointing” given her long-standing work on the rights of women and girls.

“And as long as I have known her, she really has walked the walk and talked the talk on this. ... So personally it is, it is disappointing that she hasn’t come out and condemned Harvey Weinstein,” she told CNN hours before Clinton’s statement was released.

Weinstein donated $5,400 to Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, as well as more than $33,000 to the Hillary Victory Fund — a joint operation between the campaign, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and state parties, according to FEC records.

#37 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:11 AM

Beyond belief how deluded she is!

These interviews just breed hatred of her - Read the comments, they are about 100% Negative & very nasty

Hillary's Message to Americans: "You Are Being Snookered"

Hillary may already be the most hated person on the planet... right up there with Soros

"the real threat to the people is a government that does not care about you"

(THAT is exactly what HRC wanted to deliver and head up.)

Her virtue-signaling fools no one

#38 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 04:03 PM

What Happened to Hillary's reputation? The Truth came out

PTBqV8s.jpg

Hillary paid for the Dirt !

Donald J. Trump‏ tweeted:

Verified account @realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

“WHAT HAPPENED” “How Team Hillary played the press for fools on Russia”

http://nypost.com/2017/10/26/how-team-hillary-played-the-press-for-fools-on-russia/ 

hillary-russia-dossier.jpg?quality=90&st

Hillary Clinton’s campaign didn’t just pay for the Kremlin-aided smear job on Donald Trump before the election; she continued to use the dirt after the election to frame her humiliating loss as a Russian conspiracy to steal the election.

Bitter to the core, she and her campaign aides hatched a scheme, just 24 hours after conceding the race, to spoon-feed the dirty rumors to an eager liberal media and manufacture the narrative that Russia secretly colluded with her neophyte foe to sabotage her coronation.

But it was Hillary who was trying to kneecap Trump, even after he licked her, fair and square, in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan and other blue states.

Exhibit A is the book “Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign,” by Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes. In light of this week’s revelation that Hillary’s campaign funded the dirty anti-Trump “Steele” dossier, the book takes on a new significance. It reveals:

“Within 24 hours of her concession speech, [campaign chair John Podesta and manager Robby Mook] assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn’t entirely on the up-and-up. For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument.”

The plan, according to the book, was to push journalists to cover how “Russian hacking was the major unreported story of the campaign,” and it succeeded to a fare-thee-well. After the election, coverage of the Russian “collusion” story was relentless, and it helped pressure investigations and hearings on Capitol Hill and even the naming of a special counsel, which in turn has triggered virtually nonstop coverage.

#39 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,305 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 04:06 PM

51% Say Lawbreaking Likely in Clinton Dealings With Russia

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users