Ringing Cedars and the Anastasia Story

Ringing Cedars and the Anastasia Obsession

anastasia-2-unknown.jpg

What is it about these books? Why do people become obsessed with them?

Ron Van Dyke has banned me from his channel for simply asking whether or not Anastasia is a fictional character.

I have not read them, but I was told she "gave her children to bears" to have them looked after.

Really? Would a real mother do that?

Ron's obsession with the books goes back sometime...

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE: ANASTASIA'S STORY

And the obsession continues - and is especially strong now since he is using the books as an explanation for why he wants to ignore

external realities, and things like evidence that his "friend" the Red Dragon Ambassador has backed his claims with forged documents.

11-06-15 - ANASTASIA & RINGING CEDARS AUTHOR VLADIMIR MEGRE

Even though the books may be used by Ron in this strange way, perhaps there are some important messages in them

Anastasia seems to be a fictional character:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Megre

EXCERPT

Anastasia and the "Ringing Cedars" books

Megre claims to have met a mysterious young woman named Anastasia on the bank of the River Ob in 1994. She reportedly led him deep into the Siberian taiga, where she revealed her philosophy on Man's relationship to Nature, the Universe and God, as well as lifestyle, education, nutrition, spirituality, love, family, sexual relations and other planets. These teachings became the basis for a series of best-selling books, The Ringing Cedars of Russia, first published in 1996. In ten years they sold over 10 million copies and have been translated into twenty languages.

Back to the Land movement

The Ringing Cedars series offers material about living close to the Earth in a village of Kin's domains by creating a 'Space of Love'.[3] The books have become the basis for a Russian and increasingly worldwide Back to the Land movement based on the Russian tradition of self-reliant simple living on the land, providing physical subsistence and spiritual fulfillment.[4] It is one of a number of such projects in Russia.[5] The books and communities combine deep ecology with traditional, even conservative family values, quite unlike the conventional hippie alternative lifestyle.[6] This is based on the idea of "kin estates" or self-sufficient family homesteads.[7] Before the publication of the first book in the series, there were virtually no eco-villages in Russia. By June 5, 2004, eight years later, a conference of the Ringing Cedars Movement in Vladimir, attracted delegates from over 150 eco-villages from across 48 of the 89 regions of Russia[8]

++

In addition to Russia, Anastasia centers can be found in Australia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands,[12] New Zealand, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and the United States.[13]

One New Age writer relates the Ringing Cedar books to the "great change" Edgar Cayce prophesied for Russia

Vladimir Megre Ringing Cedars of Russia Readers Conference, San Francisco, CA, USA

If you haven't read the Anastasia books, read them. They are great. Really great.

Lots of people have positive things to say about these books. Why?

New Earth Destiny - An Anastasia Inspired Documentary Film

The Book

41TVZx75GiL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg : 260px-Russia_4.jpg

"Anastasia", the first book of the Ringing Cedars Series, tells the story of entrepreneur Vladimir Megre's trade trip to the Siberian taiga in 1995, where he witnessed incredible spiritual phenomena connected with sacred 'ringing cedar' trees. He spent three days with a woman named Anastasia who shared with him her unique outlook on subjects as diverse as gardening, child-rearing, healing, Nature, sexuality, religion and more. This wilderness experience transformed Vladimir so deeply that he abandoned his commercial plans and, penniless, went to Moscow to fulfil Anastasia's request and write a book about the spiritual insights she so generously shared with him. True to her promise this life-changing book, once written, has become an international best-seller and has touched hearts of millions of people world-wide.

> Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Anastasia-Ringing-Cedars-Series-Book/dp/0980181208

There is an ongoing DEBATE about whether Anastasia exists or not, as the comment from Amazon illustrates:

By E. Elena on March 9, 2010

I'm finishing my last book and already ordered the 10th one.
People are crazy :) they concentrate so much on whether Anastasia exists or not and miss the main points in the books. I don't think it's relevant whether Anastasia exists, although I do believe she does.

The books truly give you a sense of love and world understanding. Many people here have written negative reviews about the book just because they don't believe a person in the wilderness can have her own animals, like we have cats or dogs. These people concentrate on the most insignificant stuff....oh, this and this is impossible. Well, who cares. The main point of the books is that you have to grow your own garden, you have to start caring for the environment more, you should be in the co-existence with the planet, etc. And those are the points that no one can dispute. These book make you get it and also help you get back on track in life....And they sure are very successful...many people in Russia and across Europe and even US have built their own eco villages and are moving towards sustainable living! Even Medvedev has addressed this question about land.

These books are not a waste of time :)but everyone has to read what's interesting to them, good luck.

Two More Reviews - these not so positive - and one claims/reveals that she is fictional

By J. Sterling on November 28, 2010

The author employs the use of hypnotic writing (NLP) to project his own beliefs and level of learning onto the reader. A return to sustainable living cannot be a bad thing but I dismay that the intelligent reader gets so readily sucked into welcoming his archetype - Anatasia, a so called purely enlightened being who commits adultery with a physically ill, cigarette smelly, self absorbed male who bites her breast when he gets scared... to create the perfect children and to give great wealth and fame to the author. She states that her embedded image everywhere will stimulate a more creative output in readers.

It's like reading the story of one of the uses of the Tantra, a forbidden path as taught in the Vedas and I'm reminded of certain tv evangelicals who employ similiar methods for fame and wealth.

Authentic medicine people all over the world do not manipulate people and they shy away from fame when teaching the siddhes and spiritual truths. Quite the opposite of this author and his archetype.

At the end of the day, if anything of real value comes from reading these books, it lies in the inherent goodness of people who really do want to connect with the Divine and get back to basics.

For myself, I'd rather learn from real mccoys.

/ 2 /

By ToonGirl on August 25, 2008

I'm of two minds about the "Ringing Cedars" Series. On the plus side, I believe the author has a sincere view of how to bring humanity back in spiritual harmony with Nature that should appeal to most fundamentalist Christians. After all, Nature only exists for us to subjugate her to our own whims, right? This series simply exults a greener and less technocratic form of bending the Earth to our will.

Throughout the series, Megre's medieval views on gender relations is brought up several times that should send up warning flags to any self-respecting woman. He repeats several times about men's 'natural' superiority to women, favors his illegitimate son over his first born daughter, and then rips off some of "Anastasia's" most appealing visions from more talented authors such as Dorothy Bryant's "The Kin of Ata Are Waiting For You." Megre's view of Nature is that it solely exists "for Man" and wild predators are happy to drop their own lives to babysit human toddlers, "their future Masters."

Does Anastasia really exist? Nope, since Megre recently confessed she's a hoax. At best, Anastasia represents Megre's imaginary "better half." She encompasses all his best intentions, desires, & hopes for humankind. After all, it's far easier for people to be inspired by an ethereal, skimpily-dressed Amazon impervious to the freezing colds of Siberia than to a self-centered huckster who abandons his wife & daughter during a mid-life crisis.

So Green activists, permaculturists, and New Agers, you have been warned. Those who ignore the anthropocentrism and misogyny inherent in this series will not be doing our Mother Earth any favors. You will risk repeating the same mistakes of our present western civilization and thereby unravel the good you seek to do.
===== =====
Is anyone surprised that RON might be promoting another false narrative?
RVD and discernment reside on different planets
Yet, Ron is not the onlt one who says she is real - here's another
Little Grandmother about Anastasia of Vladimir Megre.

Until I find Victor Megre's "confession" and have it confirmed, I will keep alive in my mind the possibility that she might be real

Get Ourselves back to the Garden

60aad967444baae3125991a235c15906.jpg

There was a movement alive in America - to get people "back to garden":

Joni Mitchell ~ Woodstock ... / Crosby Stills Nash & Young - with lyrics

But perhaps it was more superficial, and less sustainable - than what is happening in Russia around Anastasia, and Victor Megre.

Or maybe...

The arcadian movement of the sixties was hijacked and killed by the Satanists who controlled the Rolling Stones and created Altamont

Rolling Stones and the Hells Angels at Altamont

Some call Altamont the end of the Sixties

A Russian guy (with a finance background) talks about what happened when he was pressured into reading the first three books

AV3 - Leonid Sharashkin - The Return of Anastasia

Published on May 29, 2015

The Return of Anastasia: Ringing Cedars’ Silent Revolution

Leonid Sharashkin is the editor, who hired translator(s) to allow the books to be transformed into appealing English

Thank you for the different perspectives offered on Anastasia. There is no way someone can survive in Siberia without a thick fur coat of some kind especially in winter. Spring and summer are short. Our physiology does not allow otherwise.

Practical issues like that never got in the way of RVD's belief "wishful" belief system

Here's how Merlin-9- responded to my "invisible" post on RVD's channel:

merlinhadninelives

12:51 AM
+FriarFrank Newborg This is in response to a comment addressed to me by Friar that read:

Merlin may know that I have an powerful intuition, which is usually a reliable guide for me. But before I jump into actual belief, I will seek solid evidence - and usually that will confirm my intuition. Very occasionally, it will contradict it. My intuition tells me that Anastasia is a fictional character. Preliminary research on that thread seems to confirm it, but I will keep a (partly) open mind until I have more evidence. I have almost never fall for a scam, but I manage to keep my mind open. With the Ambassador, I kept my mind open for 8-9 months, and them saw evidence that I consider solid and reliable that he has been lying. I think any intelligent person would come to the same conclusion, if the checked the evidence collected on Acore. We have only begun to investigate Anastasia. I would not be surprised to discover the books and other evidence reveal a fictional character who nonetheless has powerful insights into living a more fulfilling life. Let's see.

My reply: (( from MerlinHadNineLives )):

There is nothing wrong with seeking solid evidence. Yet, in the case of Anastasia the truths there speak to Ron and millions for they are timeless.... I came upon a man who has written about the Anastasia book and it's author, possibly it might interest you.
http://www.goldenkeylibrary.info/ebooks/anastasia.pdf

I appreciate that you are keeping an 'open mind' about this... I know you kept your mind open about the Ambassador for about 8 or 9 months but what he is 'promoting' and 'projecting' and 'pitching' and as hope, in reality, rely upon those holding the gold as they always have... and of that there are no Ringing Cedars, nor the simple truth which a grain of mustard seed holds; just promises and those who rightfully question them.

For you see, I was raised much as Anastasia by my mother who always told me that if I wanted to know anything to forget what the world has told me and I'd get the pure answer. And so it was and so it is.

What Anastasia shares validates one whom I've always admired: George Washington Carver... Who would begin each day with prayer that God would reveal secrets to him about plants and vegetables. It is reported that once Carver prayed, “Mr. Creator, show me the secrets of your universe.”

You will benefit from going to this link:
(my response was):
photo.jpg
Thanks, Merlin. I will have a look.
And I have also posted yours to Acore, so others who are interested can investigate the Links. I am seeking truth, not to prove my earlier intuition was right - In fact, it might be exhilarating to learn I was mistaken.

My perspective is that she is real. Her energy represents that of mother earth. Gaia.

I connected with her when reading the books. Humanity has very much to learn from her.

I understand the title of the thread since the issue came up in relation to Ron, however, she and Victor Megre deserves some respect. In contrast to so much faked mind fuck propagated by stupid story tellers on the net, this an example of some real shit.

lol @ ToonGirl. Of course the feminazis hate this. These poor idiots are made instruments in killing the energy represented by Anastasia.

Technology vs. Nature, Dark vs. Light, Source consciousness vs. Satanism.

Funny thing is that the dark side seems to be serving the interests of a group of demonic women. How about that?

I haven't followed the Ron soap opera since (after about 5 minutes reflection) it was clear that their whole scheme is pure hogwash. He may be impressed with the books which is all fine, but that doesn't diminish the content or message in them.

Liars & crooks running society may appreciate the sun a warm summer day, that doesn't diminish the sun.

"

I haven't followed the Ron soap opera since (after about 5 minutes reflection) it was clear that their whole scheme is pure hogwash. He may be impressed with the books which is all fine, but that doesn't diminish the content or message in them.

Liars & crooks running society may appreciate the sun a warm summer day, that doesn't diminish the sun."

That's why there is a thread on this subject, to look into it more deeply - since there may be something worthwhile

The interest in Anastasia is strong, and persistent - and can fairly be described as an obsession.

But some obsessions are for-the-good, aren't they?

Obsession is usually used in the negative, it's not the topic here so I'll leave it, I just made an observation.

Wikipedia on obsession:

Obsessive–compulsive disorder, an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts

Fixation (psychology), a persistent attachment to an object or idea

Idée fixe (psychology), a preoccupation of mind believed to be firmly resistant to any attempt to modify it

Merriam-webster on obsession:

: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal

: someone or something that a person thinks about constantly or frequently
: an activity that someone is very interested in or spends a lot of time doing

"... an activity that someone is very interested in or spends a lot of time doing"

That might fit anyone who has read the entire series of Anastasia books, I reckon. Haha

I think different people will get different things from reading the book, but anything which creates a positive feeling or outcome is fine by me. Living in a self sufficient community with nature is not a normal choice for most westerners due to misguided values and life styles and most seem to fail over petty arguments. If I was thinking about such an idea I'd probably chose a warm climate with plenty of water and natural resources around me, not Siberia.

I know someone, ex marine, who lives out in the sticks in Spain. He bought an old Olive orchard and farm which he's developed over the years. Locals pick the Olives for him which he sells to the Government, He has solar panels and his own water well. He's also converted part of the farm buildings into holiday lettings. He's totally off the grid and self sufficient in every way. That appeals to me.

"Does it empower or disempower individuals?"

I see this type of statement often.

I am not entirely sure I understand it, since I am not sure what you mean by empowerment.

Obviously, the Ambassador's program is not empowering anyone, since it costs them time and money,

and they wind up waiting for something that is not delivered.

If that is what you want people to be careful about, then I get it

How does Ringing Cedars EMPOWER its readers ?

( from RVD's channel):

garden333 11 hours ago
Ron, if you get a chance please check out Lilou Mace latest video title Dr. Joe Dispenza Law of attraction and creating change from a quantum level (part 1).

This falls in line with Anastasia.

Part-2

Here's an older video with Dr Dispenza speaking of the Law of Attraction

"Does it empower or disempower individuals?"

I see this type of statement often.

I am not entirely sure I understand it, since I am not sure what you mean by empowerment.

Obviously, the Ambassador's program is not empowering anyone, since it costs them time and money,

and they wind up waiting for something that is not delivered.

If that is what you want people to be careful about, then I get it

How does Ringing Cedars EMPOWER its readers ?

Yes, thank you. A good question. As I wrote my comment I thought empowerment need qualification since it can mean basically anything.

Some say technology "empower" people. Some say demon-crazy "empower" people. Some say that bombing and killing millions of civilians "empower" people.

I my case, I refer to the energy that supports and facilitate the understanding of the spirit soul as an eternal part and parcel of Source and that a human being is completely independent of external circumstances to grow and make progress towards real happiness and peace, coming from within.

Again I come back to the opposing energies of technology and nature. Technology enslaves nature frees. Why? Because with technology comes the energy of independence and disconnection from Source. Nature is the opposite.

The energy of the Ringing Cedar has the potential to connect the reader with the energy of nature and a deeper understanding of how much we actually are connected to it.

Now, in relation to the various internet scams discussed here Ron, Simon, Cory, David and on and on and on... the energy they put out is disempowering since it implies there are dependancies that the human individual has no influence over that will determine whether the individual will be able to make progress in life or not. Also, all of those babblers have no clue of Source and our relationship to Source. They are ignorant and anyone that follows them will become more ignorant than they already are.

This can be expanded on almost unlimitedly, but this is a short version.

May the Source be with you.

:)

• 1 year later...

Ringing Cedar's Anastasia...

For those who are interested

anastasia-2-unknown.jpg

BOOK ONE:

http://www.rivendellvillage.org/Book_1_Anastasia.pdf

If she exists, she may look like this today

hqdefault.jpg

More UNICUS Library: http://www.unicusmagazine.com/THE_WHOLE_TRUTH.htm

• 3 months later...

Very interesting discussion.

However, the main idea/impact of the Ringing Cedars of Russia book series is not super abilities of Anastasia, but the following:

At the end of the last century Anastasia, the heroine of the "Ringing Cedars of Russia" book series inspired people to create family homesteads in the form of Kin's domains which has turned out into national movement with more than 400 eco-communities of Kin's domains developing now in Russia.
A Kin's domain is a piece of land at least 1 hectare (2.5 acres) in size owned and developed by an individual or a family who prefer living their lives in nature, off the grid, to the hustle and bustle of city life. They provide a sustainable way of living which also helps improve the quality of our planet.
For more info please read my article: http://ecominded.net/ethno-tour/family-homesteads.html

Interesting.

Many thanks for posting that explanation & the Link

Archived