PizzaGate Pedo Scandal: The biggest in many Decades

157 replies to this topic

#141 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:51 AM

Senior Politicians "reacting in crazy and irrational ways" - Why?

("there must be something in their 'control files')

Catherine Austin Fitts-Don’t Blame Trump for Ending the Bond Bull Market

Published on Mar 11, 2017

One of the big headwinds for Trump is the bond market and rising interest rates. Financial advisor Catherine Austin Fitts contends, “The long term bull market in bonds is at an end, and rates are going to rise and continue to rise as they should. Savers, pension funds and insurance companies are not getting a return on their capital. To me, this is a welcome. If you are holding a big bond portfolio, they are going to be down, but interest rates are going to rise and the party is over. We have a President who understands the cost of capital and is screaming that it is no longer zero. To a certain extent, you are watching all of Washington blame Trump for the end of the debt birth model. It’s not his fault. He’s just trying to get the culture to switch to reflect something to where the future is going.”

Fitts, who has managed hundreds of billions of dollars of assets as Assistant Secretary of Housing in the Bush Administration (41), says the stock market could blow up to a “Dow of 30,000 or crash down to 10,000.” Fitts tells all her clients to hedge for any scenario and “hold a core position in gold.”

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#142 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

SHOCKING Admissions!  Satanic orgies over generations: rape, murder, cannabalism

PEDOGATE: Systemic Global Pedophilia EXPOSED

Published on Mar 17, 2017

From the Franklin and Hampstead cover ups to Jimmy Savile and Sir Edward Heath, their crimes against children are legion and now they are bing exposed for all the world to see. #Pedogate is SYSTEMIC

Her family was involved for generations

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#143 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:03 PM

HAMPSTEAD UNCOVERED

Published on Mar 20, 2017

HAMPSTEAD UNCOVERED a SGT Report documentary interview.

#144 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:20 AM

Deep and Real hearings are going on right now into crimes of Child abuse

Here's Trey Gowdy in action about one week ago

BREAKING: Trey Gowdy, Child Trafficking Subcommittee Hearing

HEARING WAS 3/16/17 @ 2PM!!

#145 mSparks

mSparks

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,542 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:46 AM

Did the Trump administration ordering the abandonment of 200 ongoing prosecutions of pedophiles and then firing the 46 prosecutors that protested not count as news?

AJXzWKeV59HaoUkmrCwP9f+kMr8aOIMjMKy7ACsaRDCE/XuF0orj/jActtfW
DMKjg/CixI7JP0Z6lbS99dc86fxDIQOmfIU8BNYKPmlPA/uY3ZpT9/4iQY0X
wKad5eJhDFWcZ2Z4VUWJzlbuoX/QV4ihTVkr9JnyJb+fN9AOqXH9AQAB>

If you have nothing to lose you have nothing to hide
If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear
The problem with living so far in the future, is when you get back to reality, its all repeats.
Adam Smith 1776 - Stock lent at interest
Money is not debt; it is an ownership based derivative, debt is just one kind of money.

They should influence adversary decision-making, communicate the military perspective, manage perceptions, and promote behaviors conducive to friendly objectives. Counterpropaganda operations, psychological operations (PSYOP), military deception (MILDEC), operations security (OPSEC), counterintelligence (CI) operations, and public affairs (PA) operations are the military capabilities of influence operations.

BBC - founded 1922, Supporting British government [House of saxe-coburg and gotha] propaganda since 1927

#146 yelik

yelik

Millennium man

• ACore Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,646 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:59 AM

Did the Trump administration ordering the abandonment of 200 ongoing prosecutions of pedophiles and then firing the 46 prosecutors that protested not count as news?

Where's the article about this?

I think we need to be mindful that Trump is trying to survive the onslaught of the corrupt establishment and Elites. If he tries to attack these hybrids head on they'll remove him or worse. So I'm not surprised he's had to change his stance on certain issues. However when he's got a strong loyal team around him with growing support from the people I'm expecting these issues to be re-addressed with a vengeance. If not he's succumb to the Elites agenda we would have been duped, but, he'll resign before that.

#147 mSparks

mSparks

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,542 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:20 PM

Where's the article about this?

I think we need to be mindful that Trump is trying to survive the onslaught of the corrupt establishment and Elites. If he tries to attack these hybrids head on they'll remove him or worse. So I'm not surprised he's had to change his stance on certain issues. However when he's got a strong loyal team around him with growing support from the people I'm expecting these issues to be re-addressed with a vengeance. If not he's succumb to the Elites agenda we would have been duped, but, he'll resign before that.

well yeah. exactly. was all the rage as
https://mobile.nytim...trump.html?_r=0

that actually they werent all "obama era" and their main common trait was they all objected to

http://www.bbc.com/n...nology-39180204

but i never saw one mainstream news story afterwards.

And now all the talk is about the leaked phone calls i was commenting on before my suspension. oh well. chow for now. "good luck with that".....

The problem with living so far in the future, is when you get back to reality, its all repeats.
Money is not debt; it is an ownership based derivative, debt is just one kind of money.

They should influence adversary decision-making, communicate the military perspective, manage perceptions, and promote behaviors conducive to friendly objectives. Counterpropaganda operations, psychological operations (PSYOP), military deception (MILDEC), operations security (OPSEC), counterintelligence (CI) operations, and public affairs (PA) operations are the military capabilities of influence operations.

BBC - founded 1922, Supporting British government [House of saxe-coburg and gotha] propaganda since 1927

#148 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:07 AM

The details

are disturbing -Hillary knoew and did nothing - Why?

ALERT: NYPD Turns Against the FBI & Clinton's, It's Coming! #PIZZAGATE #PEDOGATE

#149 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:23 PM

AJ's limited hangout

EXCLUSIVE: Alex Jones Responds To Pizzagate Controversy

Streamed live 56 minutes ago

Alex Jones expands on why he distanced himself from "Pizzagate"

"About to expose real child abuse" - ie the less controversial stuff

Alex Jones' APOLOGY & Media's Absurd Pro-Pedo Meltdown

Published on Mar 26, 2017

The Daily "Beast," which is partially owned by a company Chelsea Clinton serves on the board of, is devoting an enormous amount of digital ink to "debunking" Pizzagate. So why can't they address any of Podesta's emails, which is what started Pizzagate? Also, weird late night outburst from a reporter with links to Comet Pizza, later deleted.

These people protest too much. 5 months into this scandal and "mainstream" outlets like The Daily Beast still refuse to publish Podesta's leaked emails, or to seek comment from DHS or FBI officials on what the code language employed by Podesta might mean... now why is that not done? Seems relevant. Unlike Alex Jones, I will never apologize for following simple logic and going where the trail of data leads, nor will any of my researchers.

#150 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:56 AM

PG is not fake... But 60-Minutes reporting is

If 60 MINUTES is Right & PIZZAGATE is 'Fake News'... EXPLAIN THIS!

#151 mSparks

mSparks

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,542 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:21 AM

"podesta emails"

eh? is there anything interesting in them besides him conspiring with the media to make trump the Republican candidate?

https://wikileaks.or...fileid/1120/251
theyve all been gone over with a fine tooth comb now, and that was the only "damning" email ive seen.

pedogate, isnt fake news, in fact its not even in the news.

pedogate is Donald Trump being under investigation for the last 18 months by the FBI after the video of him being pissed on by underage girls was (purportedly) captured from the Russians along with his and Bill Clintons links to Jeffrey Epstein.

Pizzagate, that somehow Hillary Clinton is the center of pedogate, is the "fake" bit.

#152 yelik

yelik

Millennium man

• ACore Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,646 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:34 AM

We know that pedophilia, child trafficking and Satanism are the domain of the Elites, rich and famous. I'm not really bothered how this gets exposed, whether it's pizzagate, pedogate or whatever.

Our security services know full well who is involved with these activities so should start bringing them to justice whatever their position or rank. Unfortunately in the so called interests of national security. reputation and standing of the country they wait until some of the perpetrators have been dead for 10 years then investigate and shame them - this is passed off as justice.

#153 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

"podesta emails"

eh? is there anything interesting in them besides him conspiring with the media to make trump the Republican candidate?

Take a break, Sparky.

60 days of no posting will give you a chance to do more reading here.

That way, you can be better informed before you post

#154 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:13 AM

Evidence Shows Pedophiles Rule The Earth

Published on Mar 31, 2017

Alex Jones talks with legendary Navy SEAL Craig "Sawman" Sawyer
about the ruling elite and their evil cabal of pedophiles.

#155 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:22 AM

Major Revelations about to start ?

Keep eyes on Antarctica and Wikileaks

In anticipation, I changed the logo today - to this:

GEI-2017_zpsk5hhsgyl.jpg

RDS said this during a visit to Norway

EX CIA Robert David Steele In Oslo - McCain, Graham, Rubio and Schumer Are All Being Blackmailed

Wikileaks "destroyed Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party"

Now it will destroy the GOP

Videos showing senior politicians having sex with children will be the next big thing, says RDS

- at 42 minutes into this interview

ROBERT DAVID STEELE NORWAY INTERVIEW " CLINTON FOUNDATION BIGGEST ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY I KNOW OF "

#156 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:13 AM

"THE MAN WHO OWNED ME... powerful, well-connected"

Pedophiles Rule the World

The conspiracy of child abuse is very real, folks

#157 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:41 PM

Pedogate Arrests Happening!

Streamed live 3 hours ago

LIVE- high level Pedogate arrest update.

Ex-Policeman,  Ex-General

#158 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87,745 posts

Posted Today, 03:34 PM

Madeleine McCann detective accuses ex-PM Gordon Brown and MI5 of bizarre, epic cover-up
Yahoo News UK 24 April 2017

Goncalo Amaral claims former Prime Minister Gordon Brown helped cover up the disappearance of Madeleine McCann (Rex)

The former cop worked on the case when Maddie went missing from the apartment the McCanns were staying in in Praia da Luz while Kate and Gerry ate dinner with friends.

He resigned six months after being removed from the case but wrote a book using police files as he put forward a theory she had died in the apartment.

The McCanns have dismissed this comments and Mr Amaral produced no evidence to support his claims about either the former Prime Minister or the British security services.

The documentary, billed as a “landmark television event”, also suggested that a new key witness – who worked at the Praia da Luz resort at the time of Maddie’s disappearance – was being sought.

==

> https://uk.news.yaho...-095518361.html

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users