Simon Parkes: Exposed Illuminati, ET contacts. Posts on Proj-A

Simon Parkes: Revealed Illuminati background, has ET contacts

/ start here, with a short 10 minute video - very revealing! /

Simon Parkes: "Humanity's Choice" : 15 Dec. 2013

=

=

Here's the FULL Version from Project Avalon, which is worth it, if you can spare Two Hours

SIMON PARKES : The Project Avalon Interview

=

=

Published on Jan 13, 2014

Welcome to the Project Avalon Forum interview with contactee and experiencer Simon Parkes — who himself is a longstanding and highly respected Avalon member.

The interview, which took place at Simon's home on 15 December 2013, was facilitated by Avalon moderator Karelia.

Questions were prepared and supplied by Avalon Forum members, and were re-ordered for clarity in the final editing. Avalon founder Bill Ryan, on Skype, asked a few of his own questions at the end.

Simon discusses and expands on the future of Earth, the Mantid and Reptilian influences, his own role as one of many arbiters on the planet, our free will, our individual responsibility and the opportunities that lie before us, the part played by the Illuminati and the other Global Controllers, the history of our planet, and much, much more. He is very active on the Avalon Forum in a members-only area, and regularly answers questions there.

Join the Avalon Forum: http://projectavalon.net/join

New Site : SimonParkes.org

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An Excellent PRESENTATION about an Illuminati insiders views

Herein, Simon reveals much about his Illuminati upbringing.

This is very detailed, and strikes me as highly credible

Simon Parkes ~ Critical Mass Radio Conference: Lifting the Veil

=

=

In another video (Project Avalon interview), he revealed that his DNA is : 1/3-Human, 1/3-Mantis, 1/3-Reptilian.

At an early age (6?) he had to choose between his Draco Reptilian mentor, and his Manti masters.

He choose Manti

More Simon Parkes

http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/simon-parkes-interviews-about-false-flag-alien-invasion-scheme/

In this Cosmic Blueprint radio interview from 12/28/2013, Simon discusses several important issues:

• Staged Alien Invasion Plans (Global) to occur within the next year during a 4 day period of time when most communications will be knocked out.
  • How the global elite plan to trick everyone into accepting a Chip or implant to ensure you are not a clone or non-human. And why they will be necessary. (About 36 min into radio video)
  • CERN’s real motivations are not to search for Dark Matter but to open huge portals to allow certain kinds of dark forces in or to allow escape of trapped Annunaki here.
  • Simon has been given information on how to help deprogram and help integrate several MK-Ultra survivors who have had their personalities shattered, and removing them from the “black cabal controllers hold”.

Another interview from March 2013 with Sacha Christie. Simon and she talk about key issues often faced by experiencers such as:

Simon’s encounters with the Mantid beings, reptilian-draco, the “blue lizards”, shadow beings, UFO craft sightings, mental telepathy, imagery downloads, timeline coordination, psychic attacks, targeting experiences, and why higher dimensional beings above the 4th dimension will not interfere or protect you, and the Mantis beings will protect those they deem important to their agenda.

http://media.podcastingmanager.com/64024-83474/Media/Citizen-Sane-Radio-Sacha-Christie-Guy-Weddle-Simon-Parkes.mp3

I want to add another recent interview posted in January 2013 with Simon Parkes and Johnny Guzman on Truth Hour. Simon talks more about the Illuminati plans to implement their NWO and why it’s so important for them to be able to do this by 2015/6 or they will lose their opportunity window by 2016. I find this time frame coincidental with what I heard on a “Daniel Timeline video” where, according to biblical prophecy, the year 2016 is the year of the Lord’s return and the tribulation time is already mid-tribulation in 2013.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3kCupzP6Jk

A very interesting part from the video above (dated Dec. 2012)

- Running out of time now?
===
"Alien Invasion coming within 18 months.
There will be a first wave (of invasion) which will be defeated.
They will try to put into place a World govt to protect against the "second invasion". And they will try to chip the population.
The world govt will be brought down within 8 months."

"Even though it has been planned, it does not mean it will happen that way."

If you've been listening to the Tanaath and John whathisname shows, they've been sending fleets out to us but they've been stopped.

I think the cabal has been planning to introduce us to our new space alien masters except we got stood up.

We never seem to get the dates here on Earth :(

Tanaath said something interesting about the ISON fleet. They were on a particular trajectory to save fuel or something. She indicated that they have lost their free energy technology and that is because they are a regressive species - they devolve instead of evolving. If we can wait long enough, maybe they'll all turn back to croc eggs and they'll be easier to smash :)

Hmm.

Perhaps the Space aliens do not want to be stage-managed by the cabal - who they may see as wholly corrupted

AMMACH Interview - part-1 : pt-2

Contactee Simon Parkes Part 1.flv

=

=

Uploaded on Aug 22, 2011

Simon Parkes discusses his highly detailed and complex contacts with Extra & Interdimensional beings called Mantis, and the Greys and Reptilians. In Part 1 of this highly detailed interview on Mantis Alien contactee Simon Parkes, we discuss the details of his early life with Reptilians, Greys and the Mantis nonhuman extra-dimensional beings.
Continues with Win Keech in Part 3, and a regression in Part 4. Interviewed by Joanne Summerscales, off camera questions by Miles Johnston of the AMMACH Project. AMMACH is dedicated to highlighting contactee, abduction and Mind Control issues in the British Isles.

British politician exposes global plan!

=

=

NOTES: - many of these are from the Longer Version

======
Three types of Illuminati
+ Dark Wizards, with rituals - "the bad guys"
+ The Light or White Illuminati - work for good of humanity
+ The guys in the middle who do research only

Powerful people are invited to join, and are required to join disturbing rituals
- "a form of religion... some have dark magic powers"

All presidents, apart from JFK, were a part of the organization.

Powerful politicians look up to Reptilians as their gods.

But now some powerful people are setting up their own organization, because the NWO was not delivered.

Middle level people are 'going rogue' and trying to set up on their own, withdrawing money and power.

Why Earth? Very few water worlds, diverse life, we evolve fast

Portals (or wormholes) can come from other dimensions, but are shutting.

The Hadron Collider was meant to keep a portal open - without it, there is no re-supply.

It was made to fail in late 2012, and TPTB will try again. If they cannot achieve a new portal by 2016, it will be too late.

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=15967&do=findComment&comment=252214

Sean says:
June 30, 2012 at 9:29 pm
John/Sunfire,
Do either of you have any information about the Large Hadron Collider from the ETs/EDs? Is this a potentially negative technology that could be used against humanity’s well-being? And if so, would the ETs/EDs be able to neutralize it if needed? I’m unable to find much info on this such as who the scientists are or where exactly funding is coming from so I am unable to get a good read on it, Maybe I am just looking in the wrong places. Thanks for any info you can give.

Sunfire says:
June 30, 2012 at 9:53 pm
AFAIK, the intent was/is to open a HUGE portal with it. And, yes that will be prevented. If you look up more on it, they’ve had tones of mishaps and such. Which has been from various Benevolent ET/EDs interfering. I don’t think that will change, and am sure that any nefarious intentions with it, will be prevented. You might want to look up Duncan O’Finioan, he seems to know A LOT about the LHC. And, would likely be your best resource regarding it. He’s a bit rough around the edges, but a really great intelligent person and always willing to help out and answer questions.

(I like this bit of WISDOM from Bill Ryan):

If there exists a powerful, amoral [or worse], unimaginably wealthy group controlling the planet, with classified highly advanced technology at their disposal, whose origins go back thousands of years and longer, who are allied with or used by ET races who do NOT have the interests of the human race at heart and who are defying any existing non-interference agreements, who are psychically adept, are trained in and practice technologically amplified black magic, and who regard you and me as the enemy...

...Then what are we going to do about it?

Here are my suggestions.

1) Inform yourselves about all the basics, and in particular (because it's practically important right now) what I reference at the foot of this article.

2) Protect yourselves and those you care about in practical terms. That may extend to:

• independence from regular infrastructure if this should suddenly fail
  • moving out of harm's way if you currently live in a non-optimum location, while you still have the freedom to do so, and if this is in alignment with your personal purpose
  • working in whatever ways you can to counter and re-define the existing probable timeline(s).

The last of these is important. Some of you are practical hard-skilled people who have no natural ability, training or experience in these areas, and this is fine. Among the mods team, I'm sure they won't mind my saying, that would include Paul and Ilie. Those guys are heroes in a different quarter. If it were not for them, Avalon cold not function as securely and smoothly as it does. They are of immense value to the wider team here. We are not asking of them that they are also white magicians. smile.gif

But some of you are. You know who you are. It IS possible to influence events, individuals and groups, to heal the individuals involved, and dismantle the control structure as rapidly as it's being assembled. A large number of people are doing this, and I know many of them personally.

. . .

One of the actions to take here is to get out of all paper investments. Note that gold stocks are not gold! Liquid, small-denomination gold and silver coins are smart to hold. Insider-connected people that know what's about to happen are investing in practical equipment, stored food, hard resources, and farmable land. Anything left over is in precious metals.

"V" states that after a period of apparently wild fluctuations around the current prices, silver will shoot up to $500-600, gold to $4000-6000. I can understand this, as I have first-hand confirmation that (as "V" says) there's barely any inventory anywhere. There's very little physical gold and silver to buy right now, and prices are certainly artificially suppressed.

But, as George Green has always advised, the best investment may be in land, equipment, spare parts, and useful practical stuff. There may come a point where gold and silver will only be practically useful at the END of the emergency. (Always think: who will buy it from you?)

(Bill R. / Comment, from "Essential reading for all Avalonians", Proj-A.)

Yah, you can't eat gold and silver.

When everything goes belly up, you want food and water.

Then maybe think of other essentials like loo paper etc.

Can't wipe your butt with a gold sovereign.

I remember reading this story of how a Chinese woman made her family fortune in HK during the time when the Japanese were invading. I think she found this cache of jewels and stuff just lying in the street. She became the matriach of a very rich HK family. Marc Faber had a similar war time tale of a Russia guy who sold his horse for a fortune and survived the emergency.

But I don't think it will come to that for me. So far, I've dodged various bullets and I'd like to think the gods of good luck are on my side.

Me too.

But I don't think that crossing my fingers is an adequate survival strategy.

In many versions of a future apocalypse, HK is a very unsafe place to be.

(BTW, I shall probably turn this thread into a Proj-A Discussion thread,

along with discussing the Videos about Simon Parkes, since I used that video

as a sort of ticket to join the PA-Private-Forum)

But I don't think that crossing my fingers is an adequate survival strategy.

I rather like this article

http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/meanwhile-on-earth-part-5-portal-of.html

When your time is spent in service to the ONE, the ONE pays you with unconditional love, which is much more valuable then money.

In other words, as you take care of the Universe, the Universe takes care of you.”
Trust that your needs will be met. This is similar to that bible story where people are told to be like the lilies in the field who have no cares for tomorrow.....
This is what it means to live in the NOW. If you put your energy into worrying about having enough, you will be manifesting lack rather than abundance.

Alien Intervention and Exo Politics with Simon Parkes

- Part 2 of 2 :
=

=

Found these from the comments in the Silver Legion blog

170. Julian said on 1/28/14 - 07:16AM

@Ben #165 Simon Parkes emphasizes that the Mantis people have an end game that benefits humanity (and themselves) in some version of energetic evolvement. He's hinted that they have to be circumspect to avoid blow back by the Dracos. With that as background the following exchange occurred recently on the Project Avalon site (good information site everyone should join).

First is a post to Simon then his response.

<Hi Simon, I am curious about the telepathic abilities of Draco Reptilians and the Mantis. It seems incongruous that either would have plans unknown to the other party related to the endgame and freeing of earth humans. If secrecy is not possible between the Draco Reptilians and the Mantis, what could be the reason for reluctance to share your knowledge of Mantis plans for the endgame? Could the reason be to keep endgame strategies a secret from the Illuminati (and possibly other groups) who still have the ability to cause much distress for earth humans? Thanks, Ron>

Simon's response follows.

<Hey Ron, First a note to all the people who have become my special friends here on Avalon - I have just got back from looking after 45 cats and two police dogs while the business owner went on holiday. There as no internet access for me! something that I will rectify next time. So toning I am just doing this one message the back on line as normal tomorrow . Ron, your right, its hard to keep plans in a shape that keeps the balance. I would say this, the reason that the draco high command has " tolerated" this is , a) its the mantids and b ) they the reptiles might need a back door to get out, an evolve or die ticket. I have sometimes walked the tightrope about what I truly think I should say and not say, its the dark ilumaniti that truly are in the dark on this one ! and that's how it must stay for the while. I love you all dearly and I have missed you. Simon> End.

This is the first we've heard from a credible source that the Draco's may actually be considering defeat and the need to accept an "evolve or die" option. Very encouraging in my book.

179. Julian said on 1/30/14 - 06:53AM

@Everyone who has watched the Simon Parkes interview that highlighted the Mantis people. I just got an e mail from a colleague in Pittsburgh who reported spontaneous contact with the Mantis last night. Javon is her 11 year old son.

Last night Javon and I were both visited by the Mantis People. They were working on my Cranial System. Even heard some weird banging just outside my window. It was really weird. They kept telling me to let them help me with my Cranial System because it was "urgent" and there "isn't much time left". They seemed to be a bit frantic in their energy and kept saying the word 'urgent". I asked how it went and she followed up with this. Javon was unaware... I was very ambivalent, but allowed it to proceed after they told me who they were. It did not hurt, and it really felt like they were untwisting my dural tube.

These contacts began a week ago when Anthony Kane was staying with her but the tone of "urgency" is interesting given the heads up we've been given about the next 72 hours being critical. (http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/2014/01/29/urgent-message-for-ground-crew-next-72-hours-12914-2114/)

Of course we see a lot of this stuff but it's hard to miss the fact that the Super Bowl football game is on for this weekend and the NSA head James Clapper is beating the war drums about Al Qaida terrorism in an especially vociferous manner. (http://news.yahoo.com/intel-chief-al...210428344.html) Anyone else picking up stuff around this?

In that Project Avalon interview, Simon said some people will be infertile

1:01:13
Q: Will there be those who refuse to grow, despite all the energetic changes - and who will simply be unable to cope with it all?

SP: They will become sterile.
They won't be able to give birth
They won't be able to create children.
That's what will happen.

Because they will be so out of tune with the planet
The planet will actually reject them and they will no longer be connected to the planet
And the planet will therefore say, "You're on my back. You're not part of me."
And people won't be able to have children.
That's what will happen.
So before that, they will be what you're describing - the psychological breakdown where they will just simply go mad because they cannot make those changes.
Because they are not designed to make those changes
But in order to remove it, like any good program, they will become sterile.
That's a natural process.
No-one's going to be put against the wall and shot
It's a natural process of evolution.
They will just die out, leaving a new species that can survive and adapt and change.

Clif High's latest ALTA report speaks of a procreation crisis

..... there will be a [planetary rebellion] as [news/information] comes out about [plunging birthrates (for humanity globally)]. There will be many [cries/calls] for [consultations/committees] and [other forms of 'investigation'], while at the same time there are forecasts for [pundits (of all stripes)] including [raving religious lunatics] who will be citing everythinh from [(their) god's displeasure with XYZ)] through to include [gmo foods] as well as [fukushima radiation] to [chemtrails] and other [geo-engineering] as the 'cause' of the [rapidly falling birthrates]. Further problems with [procreation] will include [mutations], as well as [staggering numbers] of [abnormal births]. This year (2014) will be viewed as the [tipping point] for the [procreation crisis].. The longer term data sets are forecasting that the [birth rate crisis globally] will still be an issue [10/ten years] on, and there are some hints that a [resolution (or understanding)] of the [procreation abyss] is not to be developed for another [30/thirty years].

This might be the Cosmic Blueprint interview (but I haven't listened to it yet)

Obviously, the bad guys didn't manage to stage that fake alien invasion so far.

Might have something to do with all their Project Blue Beam equipment having been fried.

Cosmic Blueprints interview 28 Dec 2012

35:34

SP: Within the next 12 months, there will be a false alien invasion

What you got to look for is the 1st generation back-engineered, black triangles which are obsolete technology now but they hold on to them

What your researchers refer to as programmed life forms

For 3 to 4 days, the Earth will be locked down so there will be no internet, there will be no Facebook

All commercial flights will be cancelled

You'll have the same thing as you had in 9/11; the twin towers.

You'll have people phoning in, supposedly being independent people - they've seen this, that and the other

But of course, they'll all be employees of the media or government contract[or]s.

After 3 to 4 days, the Americans will say that the first alien invasion has been defeated.

However there's a second wave of aliens on the way and the only possible way to deal with this is if the nations of the world unite and allow all their resources to be drawn into one

And therefore they wish to create a single unit government

How that will pan out - each country will have its same government.

They won't be replaced but they will have to go up the line, up the chain of command for their decision.

The next thing that people will be told is that human type clones had been found and that it's impossible to tell the difference between a human and a human alien clone.

Therefore they wish to chip all humans.

They wish to put a microchip in all humans and they will then set up scanning stations so that they know who's himan and who's alien.

But this is a trick to get people to take that chip

The information that I've been given ..... from extra-dimensional beings (because they come through a portal) - they've told me that the one world government will probably last between 8 to 12 months before it's brought down.

So I suppose if there's anything that I want to say anybody, it's that if this goes ahead in the next 12 months, please don't be scared.

It's not real.

It's a complete fabrication to get a one system government; to get everybody chipped

And I just say to you: do not take the chip

That's the most important thing I want to say to you all.

40:20

Just because it's been planned doesn't mean that it's going to happen exactly in that manner.

It's very, very important to be mindful of what is planned but it doesn't have to happen in that way

If ..... a lot more people are conscious of it, then we can change it.

We make our own future by actively taking part in constructing that future for ourselves and our future generations

Comment on that, Simon?

41 mins

SP: ..... The problem that the ruling elite have is that there is a lot of new age rubbish spoken about 2012 but there is some very interesting science behind the changes that occurred on the 21st and 22nd of December

....What's called the Hadron Collider - the CERN device - which is a type of time machine.

I don't mean a H G Wells type of time machine.

But the CERN device was built almost specifically not to search for dark matter, but to interfere with some very important changes that were occurring on the 21st and 22nd December.

And it was very important that that device was sabotaged; that it didn't work

So efforts were made to prevent that machine working

I have actually been given a screen.

I'll try to email it to you.

A printout after the event from CERN itself, showing that on the 17th December, there was no beam activation and the device shut down and is not due to be re-activated until next year.

The whole point of the exercise was to prevent that machine operating between the 17th December and the 22nd of December

That now means that because that machine didn't activate.... it went through some cycles but it didn't get to full power.

There was a problem with it

That the portal (I refer to them as the Anu but everybody calls them Annunaki ....) their portal has been closed now.

They're trapped here.

As the energy increases, those members of the elite are going to find it harder and harder and harder to exist on this planet

Therefore .... they're fighting amongst themselves - they're going to be absolutely desperate

I do expect something along the alien invasion line because it's simply their last card.

They've got nothing else to play

So it has been an incredibly draining and complex time for me these last 3 months

I totally agree that if we believe something to happen, we can make it happen because consciousness can create reality

44:54

Q: Simon, what is your purpose and your particular role...?

SP: ..... both of the Mantids and the Draconias reptilians refer to me as The 2 World's Son.

Well, the reptilian call me The 2 World's Son but the Mantid call me The Adam.

They always called me The Adam

.... I am one of those very rare humans that can exist in 2 frequencies.

The physical body can exist in 2 frequencies

I understand that the genetics from me have been taken to create a large number of hybrids

It isn't about wiping out the Earth and replacing it with hybrids.

It's about when the Earth changes, the bodies of the hybrids have to be able to exist in the new Earth frequency

Those hybrids will have a range of souls

They will be human; they will be Mantid; they will be reptilian.

And it's a fallback position that allow for beings from the 4th dimension to get beyond the 4th dimension because at the moment, they're trapped in the 4th dimension because many of them are bad guys and their souls cannot move one.

But those who are prepared to change; prepared to understand the errors that they've made and prepared to go forward - they're going to attempt to give themselves another go.

So that's one aspect of it.

Although the beings from the 4th dimension that I associate with have all signed up generally to a plan, the Mantids that I deal with do not wholeheartedly embrace this, the Draconias reptilian plan.

There are several elements of that they flatly refuse to go along with and they have their own fallback position

The Mantids that I deal with are generally benevolent whereas the reptilians I deal with are generally not benevolent to humankind.

I don't know why I am being allowed to have so much information and to pass it on.

If you look back on my history, there has been one attempt on my life and that was thwarted

That was a breakaway group of Satan cabal group that took it into their own to silence me and somebody else who was with me

And that didn't happen

Since then, I think they've been told very firmly that that's not on the agenda

So it's a very interesting world that I'm in, in the sense that I have no fear for my life.

Not because I have no fear of dying but because they can't do anything to me

So I just talk and tell the truth as it is.......

I'm just here and I do what I think is right

WiFi and microwave radiation will be the main cause

yes the others will also play a part

they have tried to cover all bases

hell maybe only those who have woken up will be able to survive and all the zombies die off

Clif High's latest ALTA report speaks of a procreation crisis

..... there will be a [planetary rebellion] as [news/information] comes out about [plunging birthrates (for humanity globally)]. There will be many [cries/calls] for [consultations/committees] and [other forms of 'investigation'], while at the same time there are forecasts for [pundits (of all stripes)] including [raving religious lunatics] who will be citing everythinh from [(their) god's displeasure with XYZ)] through to include [gmo foods] as well as [fukushima radiation] to [chemtrails] and other [geo-engineering] as the 'cause' of the [rapidly falling birthrates]. Further problems with [procreation] will include [mutations], as well as [staggering numbers] of [abnormal births]. This year (2014) will be viewed as the [tipping point] for the [procreation crisis].. The longer term data sets are forecasting that the [birth rate crisis globally] will still be an issue [10/ten years] on, and there are some hints that a [resolution (or understanding)] of the [procreation abyss] is not to be developed for another [30/thirty years].

"The Hidden World of The Illuminati"

Published on Jan 29, 2013

Quantum Leap TV is on the air... Tonight on The Truth Hour... "The Hidden World of The Iluminati" the new season 2013... Join host Johnny Guzman and special guest Simon Parks from The United Kingdom... Simon is an expert in the occult world of the Iluminati and the Extra-terrestrial experience...

Someone's posted some notes on that Guzman interview

At 38:40, Simon talks about the (Cern) Haldron collider. It’s purpose was to maintain a portal between this world and another one. It was not successful so they want to build another one by 2015.

Per Simon ‘it had to be taken out’ per his contacts. By 2016 no more portals can be opened.

The portal they were trying to open had already existed and allows the annunaki to bring forth other beings.

Plan to control humanity is to have One World Govt and everyone RFID chipped so they can control us.

Simon’s advice: Form little clubs/associations to share info and try to figure out what is going on when they turn the internet off.

The calvary is NOT coming. We are it. The human population has to make a choice to overcome valuing money over life.
Our reward system needs to be recalibrated.

Comment by intruth on February 14, 2014 @ 8:11 am

Archived