Wormholes & Warp Drives... etc.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had thought my funding plan for realizing my ideas would be cared from people in here. I cannot directly announce the spacewarp subject in social fundraising websites, but this smaller one is a part of a larger plan to reach that goal. I thought you members and visitors of this topic would help it; well, it seems I was wrong about this …

The site is not primarily for raising money, MM.

It is for sharing ideas about things like investing in Gold, and stocks.

It is difficult to raise money projects that are unfamiliar to people. I think you will find that people who put their money into start-ups have often lost money. And there's an old saying; "Once bitten, twice shy."

My advice is scale your funding needs down to what you can raise from people close to you, who know you, and can see what you are doing.

I am going to be honest with you mansouryar so please accept what I say in the way that it is intended, as constructive criticism.

The presentation is not at the level I would expect to see as a minimum to make even a modest investment,

1. The video is blurred so it is not possible to see you properly. First impressions are very important. Most of the video appears to have been taken in a rather uninspiring setting such as a room with a bare wall with lighting suspended from the ceiling. This means there are shadows that do not make for an agreeable presentation of your persona. Typically when you watch professional broadcasts the head and torso of the presenter will be shown with the head from 1/4 to 1/3 of the way down from the top of the screen.
  2. Unfortunately the sound is of very poor quality, it is difficult to hear what you are saying, and especially difficult when you are standing under the chassis of the car.
  3. At the start, the phrase "I want to save the world, please be my helper!" is written under the title for the campaign page. This needs to be reworded as it seems a bit overly idealistic and I suspect that this may be if English is not your first language(?).
  4. There are large blocks of text that are off-putting, can these not be split into paragraphs to make it flow better?
  5. You state "Q. What if everything goes wrong? A. If you think things may go wrong, please guide me as to what to do to prevent such an awful scenario. If you are not sure about this, please participate in small pledges, or spread the word at least." This Q. really reduces the credibility because it appears as if you are unlikely to know why it would go wrong. I suspect what you are trying to say is that you would welcome collaboration and help from others with expertise in the same fields?
  6. In the next question you state you would be shocked if you received more than the stated goal, to me this suggests that either you aren't as confident as you perhaps should be or you have inadvertently given readers the perception that you aren't as confident as you should be.

What I would like to see;

1. Please consider the above as a minimum.
  2. I would like to see a brief introduction from you, your name, age, what is your background? If you have a academic qualifications what are they? What are your areas of expertise? Have you been involved in any successful business before? If so, mention this.
  3. You need to have people view your campaign page and feel compelled to contribute, so presentation and content needs to be professional and appear credible.

Enlist the help of others, perhaps local film students looking for experience making a film for indiegogo, do you have a budget for that?

I hope you receive this in the way that it is intended, certainly don't be disheartened. There are a lot of helpful people around here and elsewhere but you really need to spend more time working on your campaign for indiegogo.

PS As a sidenote it is not very unusual to come across people who have bright ideas but are not accustomed to selling themselves.

Regards and give me a shout if you think I can help out.

PositiveDeviant

Thanks PositiveDeviant for the tips. I will make another video, with a better quality.

3. At the start, the phrase "I want to save the world, please be my helper!" is written under the title for the campaign page. This needs to be reworded as it seems a bit overly idealistic

Indeed, I really mean it and I think it is a strong slogan, a more definite term would reduce the power of my message; but I might change it, because it seems the chemistry between this slogan and readers has not worked.

4. There are large blocks of text that are off-putting, can these not be split into paragraphs to make it flow better?

Let me see what I can do about this …

5. You state "Q. What if everything goes wrong? A. If you think things may go wrong, please guide me as to what to do to prevent such an awful scenario. If you are not sure about this, please participate in small pledges, or spread the word at least." This Q. really reduces the credibility because it appears as if you are unlikely to know why it would go wrong
… to me this suggests that either you aren't as confident as you perhaps should be or you have inadvertently given readers the perception that you aren't as confident as you should be.

Well, I wanted to give an answer for the worst possible conditions. As you know, the risk of failure is in the essence of any (new) try. Even launching a spaceship to the orbit could cause death of several experts and losing millions of dollars. In any engineering stuff, there might be unpredicted issues that cause more-than-expected duration and budget for the project.

I don't call myself a physicist, but uncertainty principle has caused deep effects in the modern science, philosophy, and my vision as well. I think science is the realm of conjecture & test, while religion is the realm of faith, so I cannot speak with powerful tone like many people.

Ahmadinejad has had negative impacts on my self-confidence to express myself as an Iranian to others internationally.

Sometimes I have womanly tendencies in my personality causing me hesitation to decide; like any normal person, I am in challenge with my fears, concerns, inabilities, pains, …

My original field (wormhole) is exotic enough and I should be cautious on my attitude, if I want to be away from being judged as a freak.

Therefore, these reasons or excuses have led to such replies as I mentioned in the campaign page.

I suspect what you are trying to say is that you would welcome collaboration and help from others with expertise in the same fields?

You got it right, I welcome to any technical opinion on my plan.

6. In the next question you state you would be shocked if you received more than the stated goal

By being shocked, I meant something like the huge success of top campaigns that said before, see this list:

http://en.wikipedia....by_funds_raised

It is quite clear if I could absorb more than ten million bucks, the wormhole project would be started, along with this car-related one.

2. I would like to see a brief introduction from you, your name, age, what is your background? If you have a academic qualifications what are they? What are your areas of expertise? Have you been involved in any successful business before? If so, mention this.

You mean I need to state these data in video? I think you know me sufficiently after all these years being in this forum. Also, I confirm this article on my biography:

http://wikibin.org/a...mansouryar.html

This article is old and inaccurate:

http://www.thefullwi...mmad_Mansouryar

3. You need to have people view your campaign page and feel compelled to contribute, so presentation and content needs to be professional and appear credible.

OK, I will impose some changes, mainly a new video.

I am going to post the project at another fundraising website working by the model of All or Nothing (AoN), one of these maybe:

http://en.wikipedia....unding_services

So you would be sure your contribution would be turned back to you, if I cannot achieve my goal, and if I can, you would have a confidence in participating in an activity, having public wisdom.

Enlist the help of others, perhaps local film students looking for experience making a film for indiegogo, do you have a budget for that?

No budget, no time, no resources and particular tools. At most, I can persuade my younger brother or older cousin to help me make this new video.

There are a lot of helpful people around here and elsewhere but you really need to spend more time working on your campaign for indiegogo.

In fact, I have discussed on the technical issues of my plan to some people before. I've concluded this needs to be tested in the lab conditions. The theoretical calculations could give us non-exact results, so I seriously insist we need to observe the results in reality. For example, read this post about my idea on using piezoelectric materials in the chassis, as it is the subject of my fundraising campaign:

http://www.ultimatec...29&postcount=60

along with this post:

http://www.sciforums...l=1#post2847695

If you read them, and pay attention to the previous related posts, plus the referred links, I think you would create a definite picture of my idea of using piezoelectricity in your mind.

Regards and give me a shout if you think I can help out.

Thanks again. Well, gathering the needed funds and accessing to them and using them freely, seems like a dream to me.

I prefer to stay optimistic about helping my plan by interested people, but there is a magical shortcut for achieving my goal too: If you or anyone who reads this post could draw the attention of a decision maker in the car industry to my project, AND this would lead to a successful cooperation between me and that person or company, I would pay you a definite percent of the contract as the commission, what do you think? Are you in?

If everything is OK, I can come to UK or anywhere to cooperate with the person or team you've found. So if you want to see realizing this plan in UK or wherever you like, that might be a motivation. I state to every reader: It is up to you as a way of income, I am suggesting you this: Connect me to a car person and if we would make a deal, receive a part of the contract.

• 2 weeks later...

By being shocked, I meant something like the huge success of top campaigns that said before, see this list:

http://en.wikipedia....by_funds_raised

It is quite clear if I could absorb more than ten million bucks, the wormhole project would be started, along with this car-related one.

You mean I need to state these data in video? I think you know me sufficiently after all these years being in this forum. Also, I confirm this article on my biography:

http://wikibin.org/a...mansouryar.html

This article is old and inaccurate:

http://www.thefullwi...mmad_Mansouryar

What about the people that don't know you? There aren't that many people on this forum.

Thanks again. Well, gathering the needed funds and accessing to them and using them freely, seems like a dream to me.

I prefer to stay optimistic about helping my plan by interested people, but there is a magical shortcut for achieving my goal too: If you or anyone who reads this post could draw the attention of a decision maker in the car industry to my project, AND this would lead to a successful cooperation between me and that person or company, I would pay you a definite percent of the contract as the commission, what do you think? Are you in?

If everything is OK, I can come to UK or anywhere to cooperate with the person or team you've found. So if you want to see realizing this plan in UK or wherever you like, that might be a motivation. I state to every reader: It is up to you as a way of income, I am suggesting you this: Connect me to a car person and if we would make a deal, receive a part of the contract.

That's a generous offer but I personally don't know of anyone in the car business. As regards referring to the worst case scenario, why put this is in your request for funds, it's not good. Don't put any negativity in it, you should show how you are going to turn your dream into a reality. You need to come across in a manner that shows you believe firstly in yourself 100% and that you have 100% confidence that your vision can become a reality. If you are not 100% sure about it then why should someone else be?

I wish you all the best with it Mansouryar.

Do keep us posted.

Thanks

PD

• 2 weeks later...

MM, you might be able to get some spinoff benefit when Hollywood promotes this "future blockbuster".

My advice :

+ Find some paying work, to keep body-and-soul together

+ Keep improving your message, and "uping your game" (American jargon)

+ Think about joining a public speakers group, or acting class, so you will become more comfortable delivering your message, and learning the rhetorical "tricks" that help keep the message positive, and keeping people open to it

+ Look for partners offshore, and think of ways you can help them to succeed in their projects, and by helping you can demonstrate your own competence.

Kip Thorne: physicist studying time travel tapped for Hollywood film

Film will splash one of Thorne's big ideas – traversable wormholes through space and time – across popular culture

.Kip-Thorne-010.jpg

If you could pass through a wormhole and fast-forward to November 2014, odds are many people will be talking about Kip Thorne and the possibility of time travel.

Hollywood's publicity machine will be in overdrive promoting a blockbuster film, Interstellar, which draws on research by the theoretical physicist.

Christopher Nolan, who directed the Dark Knight trilogy, has assembled Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain and Michael Caine to star in what has been billed as "a heroic voyage to the farthest borders of our scientific understanding".

The real star, however, will be Thorne and his planet-sized brain. The 73-year-old scientist is already revered among peers for advancing some of Albert Einstein's most intriguing theories about relativity and gravity fields. The film will splash one of Thorne's big ideas – traversable wormholes through space and time – across popular culture.

"Closed timelike curve is the jargon for time travel. It means you go out, come back and meet yourself in the past," he said in an interview this week, seated in a sun-dappled courtyard at the California Institute of Technology. "Whether you can go back in time is held in the grip of the law of quantum gravity. We are several decades away from a definitive understanding, 20 or 30 years, but it could be sooner than that."

The jury, in other words, is still out on time travel...

===

/more: http://www.guardian....-scientist-film

" Look for partners offshore, and think of ways you can help them to succeed in their projects, and by helping you can demonstrate your own competence. "

Let me give you two examples :

+ Listen to the interview with David Anderson, a Time Travel reseach pioneer, now in Romania :

/ link : http://www.greenener...ic=13377&st=180 ( post # 186 )

+ Take a look at the slick presentation that Hopegirl and her friends put together.

I could be critical about parts of it, but I think they did a good job with most of the video work, and pulling some very diverse messages together :

: Part 1 :

: Part 2 :

You might even try to hook up with them, it might get your message out to a wider audience, and even help you to raise some money. Their "mission" is to help people to advance projects intended to be of benefit to humankind.

MM,

You might also want to check this out.

To me, it looks like some type of scam // more : here

But I suppose one never knows...

/ QUOTE /

WELL, THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS WILL PROVIDE A MEASURE OF THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR PROJECTS OF COURSE, AND THE RV OF THE DINAR/DONG WILL ALSO HELP IN THAT RESPECT WITH 26,000,000 NEW MILLIONAIRES. WHAT ABOUT THE ONES THAT ARE NOT IN THE PP, OR HAVE NOT HAD MONEY TO BUY INTO THE DINAR/DONG THING? WHAT IF THE FUNDS THAT THEY WILL GET EVENTUALLY, ARE NOT HERE RIGHT NOW TO BEGIN A PROJECT?

WELL, THE POWERS THAT BE, FOR HUMANITY, IN THEIR INFINITE WISDOM, HAVE DECIDED TO LEND A HELPING HAND, AND PROVIDE A WELL OF FUNDING THAT WILL NOT DRY UP, REGARDLESS IF YOU NEED $10,000 TO SET UP A SOUP KITCHEN OR 10,000,000 TO SET UP A FACTORY TO MAKE A BRILLIANT WIDGET YOU INVENTED.

IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS SPECIAL PROJECT DISPENSATION HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MONIES FROM THE PP, F&P, OR ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE DESTINED FOR OUR HUMANITY.

REMEMBER I SAID THAT AT SOME POINT, PROJECTS AND FUNDINGS WILL BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY? WELL, NOW THAT ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING IN GOOD CONDITION BLUE SHOES, THERE IS A PATH, AND HOPEFULLY, ONE OF MANY.

IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR A PROJECT, OR A FLESHED OUT IDEA FOR A PROJECT WHETHER IN PRELIMINARY STAGE (EXECUTIVE SUMMARY) OR WELL ADVANCED (BUSINESS PLAN), THE HELP IS NOW HERE TO GET YOU FROM 0 TO 100 IN ONE EMAIL.

THE DOOR IS NOW OPEN, SO TAKE SOME TIME OUT, THINK, CONSIDER, AND SEND YOUR IDEA, EXECUTIVE SUMMARY, OR BUSINESS PLAN TO THE COMPLIANCE INTAKE FOR THE GLOBAL FUNDINGS SOURCE TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL:

DHINTAKE@GMAIL.COM

/ UNQUOTE /

/source: http://www.rumormill...cgi?read=281797

MM, you might be able to get some spinoff benefit when Hollywood promotes this "future blockbuster".

That might work, but the movie can be watched for the next year, it is late, isn't it? At most, a journalist would write an article mentioning my work could realize the subject of the movie, some forums or blogs would cite it and some people would read and say: Wow! This is so cool, and it would become cold after a while. I need something more serious than being helped by a Hollywood film.

My advice :

+ Find some paying work, to keep body-and-soul together

+ Keep improving your message, and "uping your game" (American jargon)

Thanks, I have some ideas to make more revenue, but I view my car plan as an emergency, because of environmental reasons.

In a personal level, I will survive, but I like to tie my way of living, to my passion of doing something positive for the public, if others would back me.

+ Think about joining a public speakers group, or acting class, so you will become more comfortable delivering your message, and learning the rhetorical "tricks" that help keep the message positive, and keeping people open to it

That's about memorizing English sentences and say them in front of the camera. If I wanted to read them from a script; or a professional team would record me speaking, then doing numerous editions after that; or that would be effective if I speak in my native language, you could see I am comfortable to tell my message.

+ Look for partners offshore, and think of ways you can help them to succeed in their projects, and by helping you can demonstrate your own competence.

It is Okay.

+ Listen to the interview with David Anderson, a Time Travel reseach pioneer, now in Romania :

/ link : http://www.greenener...ic=13377&st=180 ( post # 186 )

As I've told many times before, I think time travel is impossible, it is badly against our understanding of logic, base of all the science and all the non-fictional things. However, it has unlimited attraction to people, because everybody can make a personal, dreamful connection with this subject, unlike any other affair that we know so far. Let me tell you again man, sorry I don't think it is a real end …

I could be critical about parts of it, but I think they did a good job with most of the video work, and pulling some very diverse messages together :

You are right about that. I prefer to be optimistic to these people. If they are honest, I find them nice & lovely.

I saw the first clip and liked it, and I accept many points of it. Many people believe the present situation is not perfect and must be fixed. It is a very enormous task and I am not an expert for every aspect of it. However, one can consider all the problems and solutions brought up in that video, in an inner-planetary file, and I think an important part of the solutions, is in the outer-planetary file, i.e., leaving the earth.

The most sophisticated economical, technical, social, legal and even moral systems cannot function greatly for a long time in a closed surroundings. If medical advances would cause overpopulation and scientific advances would cause using the natural resources of the planet by this growing volume of population on the other hand, how much longer can we go on? Even if anyone behaves as responsibly as Gandhi or Mandela.

You might even try to hook up with them, it might get your message out to a wider audience, and even help you to raise some money. Their "mission" is to help people to advance projects intended to be of benefit to humankind.

Surely, that would be great to contact them. I hope we could help each other.

You might also want to check this out.

To me, it looks like some type of scam // more : here

Yeah, it pretty does.

What about the people that don't know you? There aren't that many people on this forum.

So I need to advertise about my plan, everybody can do it for me as well, and I appreciate such a way of helping.

That's a generous offer but I personally don't know of anyone in the car business.

Well, I expect more from here. There are hundreds, if not thousands of visitors who know about my plan by reading this thread. According to the theory of six degrees of separation, everyone is six or fewer steps away, by way of introduction, from any other person in the world; e.g., if a New Zealander Maori had read this topic, he or she could have connected me to an Eskimo! So I think it is much easier for readers of this UK-based forum to connect me to someone involved in automotive industry in the United Kingdom, that's the case if any non-UK visitor could connect me to a decision maker in the car industry of his/her country.

I mean you may not know somebody in the car sector, but what about your family? Friends? Relatives? Acquaintances? Colleagues? Facebook friends? Friends of friends? Friends of relatives? Relatives of friends? Permanent customers? Neighbors? Club mates? …

It is not easy to make a deal between me and a car person/company leading to a legal contract. First, it requires a proper understanding of my plan, then a strong belief as the fuel for a true patience to find the interested, effective people in active companies and persuade them to consider my project for both sides useful, then following the procedure till the last step. That would be a huge favor to me and because of the mentioned hardship, I will pay several thousands of dollars as the fee to anyone who could do this action, and to make that person sure, I will insist the related fee be written in the contract, before signing it. This is a serious business matter.

I want every time anyone who has read this offer sees emission of polluting smokes from a car, he would remember my campaign, then does regret and says to himself: It was possible to stop such an event, by helping Mansouryar's plan.

As regards referring to the worst case scenario, why put this is in your request for funds, it's not good.

I did some changes to the campaign, please read the page again.

I wish you all the best with it Mansouryar.

Do keep us posted.

Thanks

PD

Thank you very much PositiveDeviant. Please tell me your comment about the new video that I put for the campaign. This clip is obviously better than previous one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YqS6RxrOn4

MM, you look so much more relaxed and natural in this one :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nlxtSSAPpZI

You seem quite tense in the English video - your arms disappeared, and you spoke very fast

The piezo-electric idea is a good one.

Maybe you can use it in something less ambitious, to start with?

Then build on success

Thanks for the compliment; of course I am too much more comfortable to speak in my native language. I wanted to finish the English videos fast to save time and don't be embarrassed. The above video is just an exercise and I thought if I could talk about my plan well & comfortably, the next stage would be just translating what I said earlier. The words are interesting to me and this can be problematic, because sometimes I intentionally pause before completing a sentence, in order to choose one from several optional verbs that come to my tongue. Indeed, I have an obsession to the Persian language and I like to use ancient words, instead of regular words, inspired by a purification movement in this language as a hobby. BTW, I don't know what the hell is wrong with me about talking in front of a camera? I become nervous and I lose my concentration on the subject, maybe it is better to let people judge me by my notes, however nowadays, people prefer watching video to be aware of something as the initial priority, OK, I would release more videos if needed …

Also, please regard my mental patterns DrBubb. I shortened the so called ambition from the wormhole to wind turbines, then from wind turbines to electric vehicles, then from suggesting to integrate 7-8 methods of power generating in EVs to just one of them, the piezoelectricity effect, then from extensively applying that effect to just one compartment (chassis). What shall be the next retreat?

Although I will be busy on fundraising for this plan during several weeks later. If everything is OK, it will be made; otherwise I will focus on different projects, away from industrial atmospheres …

Don't look straight at the camera.

Look somewhere just behind it, and try pretending that you are sharing a joke with an invisible person standing behind it

• 1 month later...

The videos of "The Icarus Interstellar Starship Congress" seem interesting, however I don't know about the details because I couldn't watch them, but I am aware of some points in the presentations due to some related emails.

One needs to ask: Can you please edit in the description the name of the speakers and subjects, and the time each one starts speaking? It is crazy to upload such long videos, they should have divided them into less than one hour parts. Anyway, let me put the links:

Starship Congress - Day 1 (4:37:55)

http://www.youtub e.com/watch?v=ef0aZ3zp1rk

Starship Congress - Day 2 (13:06:09)

http://www.youtub e.com/watch?v=_lpRkpUk-os

Starship Congress - Day 3 (12:44:01)

http://www.youtub e.com/watch?v=ucyBMB_PWr8

Starship Congress - Day 4 (5:09:46)

http://www.youtub e.com/watch?v=8Ye1CI5wWhc

Someone said this might be nice too:

(HD) Light Speed Universe - HD Documentary (44:28)

http://www.youtub e.com/watch?v=yhENj9MqvKA

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to post the project at another fundraising website working by the model of All or Nothing (AoN)

It is really hard to find a proper crowd fundraising platform for my project. The runners of this Israeli website kindly agreed to host my plan. I will be busy on this matter for a limited time; then I will make another decision due to the conditions.

Anyway, if there is any Israeli visitor, I invite them to see this campaign:

http://www.headstart.co.il/project.aspx?id=6644

• 1 month later...

As a good news, I am trying to realize my car project along with Israelis. I've always accepted the intelligence of these people. I am sure we could do something about our region, … positive in the environmental and political perspective:

Skyping over troubled borders

(Originally published in Israeli popular newspaper "Yedioth Ahronoth", November 5 2013)

Every day, thousands of Iranians and Israelis speak with each other online. The two of us just finished another Skype conversation. We spoke of plans to drive from Isfahan to Tel Aviv using an electric car, of Islam and Judaism, and of the rising prices in the supermarket. More and more cross border conversations like these are taking place online. Our future, Iranians and Israelis, is no longer just in the hands of our governments. Until recently, direct conversations between the citizens of enemy states weren't possible. If we wanted to "get to know the enemy", we had to rely on articles published in the local media. Our conversations may still be illegal, in the strictest sense of the law, but nevertheless, the conversations are happening.

Our ability to speak with citizens of a different country, a country we are almost at war with, is changing world politics. In Iran and in Israel, in Pakistan and in India, in Morocco and in Algeria, the people of hostile states – the states are hostile, not necessarily the citizens – are talking to each other. And we, Iranians and Israelis, are at the front of this new world wide conversation. More than any other state in the world, the internet-based connection between Israelis and Iranians carries with it a huge potential.

Iran and Israel are the countries with the highest percentage of net connected citizens: 40 million in Iran, more than half of them on Facebook, and almost 5 million in Israel, about 4 million of them on Facebook. In Israel, social networks play an important factor in national politics, and the Iranian blogosphere, the third largest in the world, is rich in political debates. The connection between the two is only natural. Using the internet, we can work together in so many fields: Iran has many young scientists, thirsty for international partners. world-class filmmakers. a buzzing technology scene. a diverse local culture with traditions unlike any other in the world. And yes, religious scholars too, doing God's work. All of them will find surprising yet natural partners for joint projects in the dynamic, exciting Israeli culture, which also combines the religious the secular.

We, Iranians and Israelis, share many similarities: we strive to do great things, entrenched in an ancient and glorious past, fascinated by innovation and still practice old traditions. Our joint history is ancient: 2,500 years ago, under Cyrus the Great, we worked together. So great was our mutual work, that stories of it survived the storms of history, and the strong bond between the Persians and the Jews is favorably mentioned in the Bible in the book of Joshua.

One may dismiss these ideas as keyboard pipe-dreams, but ideas and new bridges that form online are changing the lives of citizens in many countries. After the Arab Spring, where new internet connections played a vital role, the online bridges between Iranians and Israelis may bring about the next big change in the Middle East. This is not an utopian dream, it's a reality that's already happening. It's true that conversations do not always mean mutual understanding. Every day we see Iranians and Israelis quarrel online, writing hateful messages on each other's facebook walls. Offline, great and powerful forces would prefer that we meet as fighters, not as friends. We, Iranians and Israelis, are at a crossroad. We can work together, or we can work against each other. Our two countries may be headed toward a common catastrophe that would be our own undoing, or we may be able to achieve a new breakthrough. Today, more than most other times in history, it is up to us, the citizens.

Mohammad Mansouryar, physicist, Karaj, Iran
Yoni Shadmi, lecturer, Haifa, Israel

Link: http://www.tinyurl.com/mm-ys-2013

As a good news, I am trying to realize my car project along with Israelis. I've always accepted the intelligence of these people. I am sure we could do something about our region, … positive in the environmental and political perspective:

Link: http://www.tinyurl.com/mm-ys-2013

Sounds good, keep us posted.

• 1 month later...

36ImagesAugustRTX12J7Y.jpg

Image 36 of 75:

A general view of Stonehenge during the annual Perseid meteor shower in the night sky in Salisbury Plain, southern England August 13, 2013. The Perseid meteor shower is sparked every August when the Earth passes through a stream of space debris left by comet Swift-Tuttle. Picture taken using a long exposure.

REUTERS/Kieran Doherty

• 4 months later...

Mansouryar, thank you for that post regarding peaceful communication between Iranians and Israelis.....It is very harkening to read something positive happening rather than the usual sabre rattling. I have great admiration for the diplomatic manner of your current leaders! They are proving to be role models for the rest of the world. Naturally they are under a lot of resistance in their endeavours to cross the bridge to peaceful and cohesive international relations. I wish them well and hold great hope as I think they have the calibre to do this!