ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

281 replies to this topic

#281 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88,592 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted Yesterday, 04:01 AM

Trump to NATO...

"We must be tough... we must be vigilant"

"Drive them out... Drive the Terrorists out"

Trump talks terrorism while Europe shouts 'Climate!'

TELLS EUROPE: PAY MORE FOR NATO...

'Look At Their Faces' President Trump Slams NATO Leaders, Declines To Support Collective Defense

OBAMA LECTURES IN BERLIN...

Says 'we can't hide behind wall' -- from behind wall!

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#282 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88,592 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted Yesterday, 10:45 PM

Hill is: Still ill. Still deranged
She takes the words "sore loser" to a whole new level

DAxM9hvWsAEOMq2.jpg

HILLARY STILL COUGHING, BLAMES ALLERGIES...

INVOKES 'IMPEACH'...

Coughmencement used to plug dark money group...

Top aide freaks on reporter 'vitriolic bullsh*t'...

TELLS MAG: I BEAT BERNIE AND TRUMP!

40D4A6FC00000578-0-image-a-1_14958151939

Hillary Clinton struggled to speak shortly after beginning her speech at the Wellesley College commencement ceremony Friday.

She credited her croaky delivery to allergies rather than emotions, which drew cheers and laughs from the crowd.

. . .

Trump will be IMPEACHED: Clinton returns to her university to launch all-out attack on president

• Hillary Clinton returned to Wellesley, where she gave the first student speech to graduating students in 1969
  • She immediately invoked the issue of impeachment and Richard Nixon
  • She mentioned 'obstruction of justice' and referenced the Saturday Night Massacre 
  • Brings up 'authoritarian' regimes 
  • 'Some were even denying things we see with our own eyes, like the size of crowds'
  • Early in her remarks, she lost her voice, as she did several times on the campaign trail
  • She asked for a lozenge as she tried managed to gain control of her cough  
  • She joked about her loss, mentioning 'long walks in the woods. Organizing my closets. I won’t lie, Chardonnay helped a little too'
. . .
(A New criminal organization? has been launched. now that the Clinton foundation is shuttered):

Clinton used the commencement speech to shamelessly plug her new "Resistance" group that's fueled exclusively from dark money.

"I'm going to devote a lot of my future to helping you make your mark in the world," she told the class of 2017. "I've created a new organization called Onward Together to recruit and train future leaders, organize for real and lasting change."

The message was clear to the upper-class crowd gathered on campus. Any fresh-faced graduate looking for a place to start could look to Clinton's organization. And if any of their well-to-do parents have any cash left after paying Wellesley's $48,802 tuition, Clinton could use a donation.

. . .

( The 'vitriolic bullsh*t'... was far too gentle on the Lifetime Loser, with entitlement issues IMHO)

. . .

The crowd had been enthusiastic, and there was a sense that Clinton had done something that she has long found difficult in public: She had been herself — brassy, frank, funny, and pissed. But on cable news and social media, another reaction was taking shape. The New York Times’ Glenn Thrush, who has reported on Clinton for years, tweeted “mea culpa-not so much,” suggesting that the former candidate “blames everyone but self.” Obama-campaign strategist turned pundit David Axelrod gave an interview claiming that while Clinton “said the words ‘I’m responsible’ … everything else suggested that she really doesn’t feel that way.” Joe Scarborough called her comments “pathetic”; David Gregory suggested she was not “taking real responsibility for the fact that she was not what the country wanted.” And in the Daily News, Gersh Kuntzman delivered a column that began, “Hey, Hillary Clinton, shut the f— up and go away already.”

. . .

this was an election that was, in many ways, about anger. And Trump and Sanders capitalized on that.

“Yes.” Clinton nods. “And I beat both of them.”

She reiterated the message to young women in her concession speech: “You are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world. Our future depends on you believing that,” she said. “Don’t be afraid of your ambition, your dreams, or even your anger. Those are powerful forces..."

(Hillary, you ain't seen nothing yet... Wait until you see how loud people cheer when you are dragged off to prison.)

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users