ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

COMEY is thoroughly corrupt - and honest people see this

A great summary here, of how Comey has protected the Clintons

FBI's Comey - The Real Story, 1653

Published on May 30, 2017

Synopsis: A few hours ago, someone sent me a lengthy article by Capt. Dave Bertrand, a retired cargo fleet pilot. Pilots are meticulous and patient investigators.
This is the best summary of the life that has been led by former Director of the FBI, James Comey, and President Trump’s brilliant attack that took Comey down.
Let me add this one extra bit of detail. In 1996, Comey’s first known contact with the Clinton Crime syndicate was when he was appointed as deputy special counsel to the Senate Whitewater Committee.

Jerome Corsi - add his sense too

Proof Comey Was Clinton FBI Mole

Published on Jun 7, 2017

Dr. Jerome Corsi joins Alex Jones live via Skype to discuss developments he's discovered with regard to Comey's allegiance to the Clinton Crime Family that prove the former FBI director's connection to corruption.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was listening to Robert David Steele the other night, he had some good thoughts, the comments were many, you'll see mine under them. lol
Bringing this up because of your comment yesterday: "Is Trump consolidating power now?"

In one of the comments about letting certain ones go people were angry and RDS remarks back:

Robert Steele1 day ago

You need to understand strategy. To clean up the system we need for every elite pedophile to spill the bean so we nail them all. If you persist with your childish desire to hang the few that you can catch early on you will destroy all chances of taking out the entire system.
And that led me to the interviewers wall (Jordan Sather) where he is still defending (sorta) Corey Goode, I say sorta because he's been asked about his stance and Sather says because he has never had an ET experience he can't judge....but Sather has been asked to help co-write the next book with Dr Salla, Corey Goode and 2 others. I've been keeping up with the Dark Journalist series and his exposing, in his way of Corey Goode, some of those comments are priceless.
Goode is fighting back now and using his wife Stacey

Back to interviewer's (Sather) wall, one of the questions Sather asks is "Quiz: who did Greer brief in Obama's administration circa. 2009? Interesting name will pop up...
It's to the point we don't know who's been yanking our chain now but I bring it up because this is the discerning, learning link

Interesting comments.

Thanks, Softly.

RDS's comments are always interesting, though I do not always agree with him

And I wasn't aware that Corey was fighting back this way

you're welcome, I can't contribute like you do, I don't know how to do pix etc., in here and you're usually already way ahead of me anyway LOL
Agreeing with you on RDS because I don't always agree either.

Yeah, Goode did a rebuttal first and then had his wife interviewed...I believe in someone making a living off their work -but- still stand if there are those in the alliance and the SSP who want this exposed and according to Wilcock exposed quickly, then paying to know this knowledge contradicts it all .

BTW, if you've been keeping up with Dark Journalist and the Corey kids series, the young lady interviewing Stacy Goode is also a newcomer...maybe it's true that the elite are grabbing the young who have brilliant minds while their ego's are still untamed and putting them in these high positions. I find Jordan Sather to be quite brilliant and able to see what's really going down. You already know I definitely believe ET's have been on this planet for centuries and that I believe there are some good ones but I'm still having a hard time with believing in a blue feathered bird LOL

Thanks. Will look more at those DJ videos...

====

"Two biggest anti-Trumpers (Hillary and Comey) are unmasked as being incompetent" (and also liars)

Coffee with Scott Adams - Comey aftermath \ 2017.06.09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMglntHTyTE

I think they both face a real risk of investigations for criminal activity

Jeanine: James Comey's great political hoax

"Hoax spun by James Comey in a conspiracy..."

Tucker also thinks there was a conspiracy:

Tucker: Trump:Russia WAS a Coup Attempt, 1667

SUMMARY of DJ's Exposure of Corey Goode's connections with satanist Roger Ramsaur
===========
"A well-coordinated 3 year marketing program... Disney-fication of the Secret Space Program"

/ 1 /
NEW AGE DEEP STATE: SECRET SPACE HARVEST - DARK JOURNALIST

VIDEO
The idea seems to be to draw in teenagers, by using comic books, social media, and young spokespeople.
The notion of 'Disclosure in 3 years', shows a deadline, and that there is a multi-step plan in place.
Corey's "Unity in the Community" may be an attempt to silence criticism, while that plan is implemented

/ 2 /
DISCLOSURE AS OCCULT RITUAL! NEW AGE DEEP STATE PART 2 - DARK JOURNALIST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbJcHaDBITs

What is behind the curtain of the narrative and the bizarre claims:
+ No vetting, no evidence, as the story gets more and more elaborate
+ Book Team: Roger Ramsaur, Jordan Sather, (unknown woman), Michael Sala, Bob Wood, William Thomkins, Corey Goode
+ Who is "Emma Gold"? And Roger Richards?
+ "Offerings to the Sun 666": with satanic imagery, gates of hell, apocalyptic & "devotional" music
+ RR: "disclosure is my life's work" - but what disclosure? UFO disclosure? Or disclosure of satan's supposed domain
+ DJ makes an appeal to Corey's Kids to speak out

/ 3 /
SECRET SPACE PIRATES: COREY'S KIDS INC. NEW AGE DEEP STATE PART 3 - DARK JOURNALIST

VIDEO
What does the symbolism mean?
The Kids: Jordan Sather, Teresa Yanneros (from divine frequency), are directed by Roger Ramsaur
They tired to rope in Linda Moulton Howe without her consent into a book project.
Then, when RR's satanism was exposed, he used Jordam Sather to defend, rather than defending himself.
+ The Blue Avian image has similarities to that of Baphomet : hand symbol, goat feet, etc
+ Is RR and team trying to co-op, and pull in young people into a (satanic) cult?

/ 4 /
WHISTLEBLOWER OF TRUTH: RING OF ARCHONS! NEW AGE DEEP STATE PART 4 - DARK JOURNALIST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHKXaVOMGd0
Faust is a decorated ex-naval officer ... who now views Corey Goode as an opportunist
Published on Jun 9, 2017

Exclusive Interview! Whistleblower Derrick Faust Comes Forward!
In this fascinating part 4 episode of the New Age Deep State series, Dark Journalist welcomes former insider to Corey Goode’s camp Derrick Faust for an exclusive interview on what really is behind the Cult Marketing Campaign that is driving the commercialization of the Blue Avian, Sphere Being Alliance 3-Year Disclosure marketing plan.This campaign is the brainchild of self proclaimed Time-Traveling Astronaut Corey Goode and his Business Partner Roger Ramsaur and includes unusual aspects like a therapy network to help cope with disclosure and a Comic Book based on Goode’s adventures in Secret Space.

‘Disclosure' Corporation Swallows Grassroots Truth Effort
Derrick, who had a successful career in the Navy for 7 years before jointing the Stillness in the Storm blog and being a volunteer for Mt Shasta conferences that featured Corey Goode, decided to come forward when he saw that the cult marketing plan was turning from a genuine movement into a vehicle for the greed of opportunist marketers who wanted to exploit the public’s genuine interest in topics like the Secret Space Program and UFOs. The promo campaign for Corey’s Kids was a prime example of the promotion ploy as young adult volunteers were used to create a niche with the youth market by portraying them as experts on complex subjects in alternative media. They were to be used to promote Comic Books, Video Games, and Secret Space Program gear stores around Goode’s theme of being a chosen messenger of Blue Avian Aliens!

======

Comments from under part 4:

ONE MAN WITH COURAGE AND THE TRUTH CONSTITUTES A MAJORITY! A note here for everyone that Derrick Faust has nothing but the best intentions in bringing this information forward to help bring transparency to all the people involved...

The relationship between Ramsaur and the Blue Avian fairy tale is a lot like the relationship between John Podesta and the Clinton campaign. Both Ramsaur and Podesta are satanists who surround their campaigns with youthful, naive individuals designed to lend their movement credibility. If Ramsaur is bringing in "hot chicks" during a late night satanic ritual then he's looking to compromise these naive followers so that he can apply coersion/blackmail to further Ramsaur's nefarious ends. To me, the reasons behind this drama involves more than simply a profit motive. Derailing the disclosure movement benefits darker elements of the status quo such as Rockefeller oil money. - - - Good job Daniel! Keep applying pressure!
It is so important to expose this sinister scam because the TARGETING OF YOUNG PEOPLE/CHILDREN. I, as a dsicerning adult, wrote off this Corey "Goode" guy immediately - discernment, intuition. But many young people, and no children have developed discernment to the levels now needed. THANK-YOU SO MUCH, Daniel, for helping protect innocent people, especially children.

I have Closed the Blue Avians thread

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19925&page=4

===========

Hmm.

SITS / Stillness in the Storm's blog > helped draw in Derrick Faust

COMMENT from under Part-4:

I think we need to be careful with SITS / Stillness in the Storm, run by Justin Descamps, a gay man, and his partner. I have seen Justin/SITS as enthusiastic supporter of OPPT, the "one people movement" in the past. This was a total bogus movement based on the idea that there was a huge pot of money somewhere, and the OPPT members were encouraged to claim their $6 billion share of that pot of wealth. The insiders (of which Descamps was not one), raised money through crowd-funding promoted on the web. They money was wasted on an "educational" bus tour with lots of sex and drugs for the OPPT team. Though Descamps was not directly involved in the bus tour (as far as I know), he was a defender and supporter of OPPT

I had a run-in with Justin Descamps some years ago -

He was an enthusiastic support at that time of OPPT / the One People "movement",

a phony prosperity fund, run in a cult-like manner by a bizarre group of women based in Monaco.

At that time, He was one of the more articulate members of that cult - but he lacked logic and discernment.

I hope he has done some growing up since then

GOOD INTERVIEW - with Daniel Lizst, the Dark Journalist

Touches on a number of fascinating topics

The Deep State, Trump, Putin's interview with Megyn Kelly (where Putins mentions the possibility that Russia has info about the Deep State's involvement in JFK's assassination.) The also talk about the SSP and CERN ("a sovereign state" believe it or not)

We Must Actively Attack Pedogate: Dark Journalist, "The Honey Bee" and Josh Peck

The interview with Honey Bee is also interesting

She is working to stop Pedos penetrating the LBGTV movement

THE LIES OF THE LEFT are obvious to Discerning People

Listen to the first 10 minutes of this broadcast with lefty George Stephanopoulos, and you will here much spin and some lies

There's no obstruction by Trump - it is another Lie-Stream fake narrative

Sunday Network TalkShow 6/11/17 ABC This Week, CBS Face The Nation Fox News Sunday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fondj3QEwdM

Stinking Steph. - gives a very INACCURATE SUMMARY here. He is Fake News - go do your own research,

Listen to Steph, then listen to say alex Jones channel, and see whom you find credible. If you have a brain of your own, it will not be Steph.

To get to Discernment, as THESE questions:
1. What else did Comey leak?
2. When Comey failed to agree he was loyal to Trump - was that a fair question for Trump to ask? If you were Trump and heard that, do you think you would walk away thinking Comey was loyal? Wouldnt you then wait for the "right time" to fire someone who was not loyal?
3. What do you think of the massive discrepancy between Comey taking notes with Trump, and no notes with Hillary and with Obama?
4. Why did the FBI (under Comey's orders) NOT search Hillary's home? Not take the server? Not record the interrogation of Hillary?
5. Do you know the history of Comey's cooperation with the Clinton and Bush (crime) families? Did you know that Comey's brother works for the Clinton Foundation? Did you know that Comey's brother pays interest to Comey on a mortgage Jim Comey provided to buy a home? Doesnt this mean that money flows from CF > Comey's bro > Comey?
6. Comey said Loretta Lynch pressured him to call his investigation into Clinton something other than a "criminal" investigation.
How else did LL pressure Comey?
(if you like these Comments, given them a Thumbs Up on Youtube)

Lefty Van Jones is waking up from his dream....

And discovering he was in a Nightmare: Hillary H3LL

"They did not choose between going after working class whites or minorities.

Instead, the spent the campaign money on themselves.... $1 billion, one billion dollars, ONE BILLION DOLLARS"

On the elite media, and on expensive consultants... and they STILL lost !

Van Jones just blasted Hillary and it's viral!

"A billion dollars on a data operation, and they did not figure out they needed to organize in Michigan"

> Leftwing's Dream Thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21523

Megyn Kelly Visits Alex Jones At Infowars Studios

June 8th

You knew damn well she was a snake before you let her in.
FOUR HOURS of Interviews, edited down to 11 minutes,
with Alex getting "villain lighting"

/ 2 /

Chelsea Clinton Criticizes Megyn Kelly For Alex Jones Interview

Published on Jun 12, 2017

Chelsea Clinton was not happy about Megyn Kelly interviewing the man who may have kept her mother from being President single handed.

Well, if Chelsea hates it then maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.
They could be working together, Chelsea former NBC employee, to shape peoples minds and paint Alex as the enemy before the hit piece airs. Then people already have a bias and will be more prone to believe Kelly's edited interview.

OBSTRUCTION?

Yes: by Loretta Lynch

TAMPERING
Yes, by Hillary & the DNC in stealing the Nomination

Rush Limbaugh: We have evidence that Loretta Lynch obstructed justice (audio from 06-13-2017)

Let's START INVESTIGATING the REAL Criminals: Lynch & Clinton.

Leftwing Useeful idiots have been driven to madness by the Lie-Stream Media.

Let's indict this Fake News and KILL IT

The RUSSIA narrative is giving way the the OBSTRUCTION narrative inside the Lie-stream Media

It is just the latest PHONY story from incompetent and corrupt journalists

People described THIS WAY -- in an excellent interview with Camille Paglia

(who once lived in the same building as I did in NYC - I think i saw her twice):

Concerning a "rousing" Trump speech

this rousing speech (with its can-do World War Two spirit) got scant coverage in the mainstream media. Drunk with words, spin, and snark, middle-class journalists can't be bothered to notice the complex physical constructions that make modern civilization possible. The laborers who build and maintain these marvels are recognized only if they can be shoehorned into victim status. But if they dare to think for themselves and vote differently from their liberal overlords, they are branded as rubes and pariahs.

> source: http://www.weeklystandard.com/camille-paglia-on-trump-democrats-transgenderism-and-islamist-terror/article/2008464

Their employers are gradually fading away into cumulative losses and nothingness.

But there must be some way to speed that up, so these corrupt and dangerous non-patriots can all be "beheaded" (fired) at once

Interference in US election: Russia, or Israel?

You won't see the "Israel interfered" part of the interview, because the Scvmf-k's

HERE - is what was shown

Oliver Stone Spent Two Years Interviewing Vladimir Putin

Published on Jun 13, 2017

Fresh off of 'The Putin Interviews' in which the documentarian spent an extended period of time with the Russian President, Oliver Stone sits down to defend widespread criticism that he's been too soft on Vladimir Putin.

My opinion: Colbert is equivalent to human excrement :

He asked twice, "do you trust him" - is not the question that an honest truth-seeker would ask - since he is obviously looking for NO!

Stone is a rarity, an honest filmmaker, who gives a more complex answer

If Colbert got beheaded in a Kathy Griffin video, I would cheer.

Colbert seems to have the audience he deserves: Leftwing Useful Idiots who believe the propaganda they are fed by a corrupt Media,

that Colbert is part of... We need to end this leftwing propaganda which is destroying our country and pushing us towards WW3

Good stuff DrBubb....nice to see comments by Friar, I miss him, he's the reason I ever found this blog site.

Happy to see you closing the blue avian's. We're all awake now to the CGI scam.

It's gotten to the point where I don't even want to watch video's anymore...either opposition control is at it or we really are in the disclosure for all movement. Randy Maugan's uploaded another video today and this time it's about Andrew Basiago and Greer.

Everyone was glued to George Webb and his research on Clinton and Seth Rich and now that's all become a joke too. It's depressing. Hard to stay positive right now and believe anyone anymore. Hope all is well with you.

Good stuff DrBubb....

nice to see comments by Friar, I miss him, he's the reason I ever found this blog site.

He's still here, reading posts -- and in spirit

If Ron or someone else revives the ambassador or another prosperity scam,

the Friar could come back and do battle again I reckon

BRILLIANT strategy here, from Corsi !

Jerome Corsi Reveals How Trump Can Defeat Russian/Obstruction Narrative

The Is excellent!

ALERT! NBC CUT THIS CLIP OF PUTIN MAKING A MOCKERY OF MEGYN KELLY!

Megyn Kelly asks about Putin's relationship with Michael Flynn.

Putin says: "I have a closer relationship with you, We sat all day yesterday and met again today.

By contrast, I sat next to Flynn at a table for lunch and then left - that's ALL I saw of him.

If Flynn should be forced to resign, you should go to jail."

JAIL MEGYN NOW ! She is (apparently) a Russia spy

THE DANCE OF DEATH?

Critical Test Looms for Megyn, and Network That Bet on Her...

Until Megyn Kelly, no prime-time Fox News anchor had tried to leap from partisan basic cable to the more pedigreed world of network news.

Less than a month into her tenure at NBC, Ms. Kelly and her new employer — which has placed a multimillion-dollar bet on her success — are learning just how daunting the transition can be.

Even before it airs on Sunday, Ms. Kelly’s interview with Alex Jones, the conspiracy-monger and influential voice of the so-called alt-right, a far-right, white nationalist movement, has generated a fierce backlash, just as the anchor is introducing herself to a broader audience.

Parents of children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school shooting, which Mr. Jones called a hoax, asked NBC to spike the interview, saying it was extremely hurtful for her to offer a platform for Mr. Jones’s views. Ms. Kelly was disinvited from a Sandy Hook charity event and accused by some viewers of chasing ratings by infecting NBC with Fox News-style conservatism.

Continue reading the main story

On Friday, NBC’s Connecticut affiliate said it would not broadcast Ms. Kelly’s show this Sunday, citing community concerns. In an internal memo obtained by The New York Times, the station, WVIT, said that for many of its viewers and employees, including Sandy Hook parents, “those wounds are understandably still so raw.”

. . .

“Megyn is a very good journalist, and I expect, especially in light of everything that’s been said this week, that he will be held to account,” Jeff Zucker, the president of CNN and former chief executive of NBC, said during a question-and-answer session with journalists this week. But Mr. Zucker added that NBC executives had “done themselves no favors” in the way the segment has been marketed to viewers.

. . .

He also cited a damaging photograph of Ms. Kelly wearing sunglasses and smiling alongside Mr. Jones on the day of their interview. The image was distributed by Mr. Jones, not NBC, but by posing for it, Ms. Kelly conveyed the sense of a cozy encounter rather than a cross-examination.

“If you are going to do this story, the tease needs to be you holding up a picture of the dead kids at Sandy Hook and saying, ‘How dare you?’ And that’s what you need to do,” Mr. Zucker said.

==

> NYT: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/business/media/critical-test-looms-for-megyn-kelly-and-the-network-that-bet-on-her.html?_r=0

jeff_zucker_and_megyn_kelly_-_split_-_h_

Dancing partners: Jeff Zucker, Megyn Kelly

The NBC audience is largely Old and unaware, and believes the lies they are fed.

Some shock truths might wake them up... and/or speed up the inevitable decline of a dying network

In any case, Megyn, and Zucker, head of "the pedigreed" network probably deserve each other in this death dance/
Certainly, the chose each other.

WATCH IT TOMORROW?

If you are too busy to watch this today, you really should watch this tomorrow

Jordan Peterson - How To Stop Procrastinating

Megyn's Edited Hit piece - is BACKFIRING !

Megyn Kelly Interviews Alex Jones - Coverage & Analysis (6-18-17)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umly0ebZ3OY

Alex Jones and Mike Cernovich talk about how the fake msm is trying to kill the real media, the truth media!

Cernovich Reacts To Megyn Kelly Interview w/ Alex jones

Megyn Kelly Gets Trolled into Yesteryear by Alex Jones

(and this title was changed on Infowars):

NBC Looking For Megyn Kelly Exit Plan

Published on Jun 18, 2017

INFOWARS: KELLY V. JONES... DEVELOPING...

PAPER: GLOVES OFF...

Critical Test Looms for Megyn, and Network That Bet on Her...

"... Some thought we shouldn't broadcast this interview because his baseless allegations aren't just offensive, they're dangerous. But here's the thing: Alex Jones isn't going away. Over the years, his YouTube channel has racked up 1.3 billion views. He has millions of listeners and the ear of our current president. We begin our report with his reaction to the recent terrorist attack in Manchester, England."

/ 2./

Megyn Kelly presented a highly critical 19-minute piece on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on her NBC newsmagazine “Sunday Night” after a week of harsh criticism over the decision to present his views on network TV.

Jones is notorious for saying the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., was staged to promote tougher gun control laws. Twenty-six people, including 20 children, died, making it the second-deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history at the time.

NBC News brought on its elder statesman Tom Brokaw to join Kelly at the end of the program to say the parents of the Newtown victims “should not have to hear the cruel claim that it’s a lie.”

OKAY SCVMBAGS, why not present a vigorous defense of Prof James Fetzer's evidence that Sandy Hook is a big Hoax?

I am waiting, and I hear crickets !

/ 3 /

Earlier in the day, Mr. Jones’s website, InfoWars, published audio of Ms. Kelly cajoling and flattering her interview subject as she tried to secure his cooperation for the segment. “I’m not looking to portray you as some boogeyman,” Ms. Kelly can be heard saying. Assurances of fair coverage are standard practice in television journalism, where anchors seeking access routinely present their intentions in the best possible light. NBC is standing by Ms. Kelly, urging viewers to withhold judgment until the segment airs.

But the firestorm has been an unwelcome surprise at the network. NBC is banking on Ms. Kelly, who is drawing a salary reported to be about $15 million, as its next flagship star.

Jones called the Kelly interview a "deep state production."

Kelly's interview received high marks from media pundits.

NBC colleague Andrea Mitchell called it "solid journalism" and founder of the blog Mediaite Dan Abrams said it was "important journalism"

1 /

Andrea Mitchell @mitchellreports

#Megyn Kelly did more to expose the real Alex Jones and than anyone else on TV. Solid journalism.

2 /

Brian Stelter @brianstelter

Tonight definitely gives Alex Jones more ammunition for his anti-media war https://twitter.com/Sulliview/status/876583436949090305

3 /

Dan Abrams @danabrams

Watching @megynkelly interview with Alex Jones, I'm even more convinced that her piece wasn't just ok to do, but important journalism.

===

The sooner ALL of the above disappear, the better !

Dive, Dive! The RATINGS for You Lie-Streamers!

Was that Alex Jones that they saw coming?

A URL of it's own (MakatiPrime.com) helped to launch our successful section on Philippines property.

Do I also need an URL to help people find Acore more easily??

================

About GEI's Makati. Philippines section... which is growing

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21542

Makati Prime's "Audience reach" versus SSC, etc

screen_eyeballs480.jpg

Popularity, in Daily Views of various SSC & Makati Prime threads

Threads about the Rise, etc

Site : -VIEWS- :posts : started- : days : / day
SSC : 454,900 : 1,439 : 04/28/14 : 1117 : 407.3 : One of the Most popular in SSC's Makati section
M.Pr : 000,441 : 0,015 : 05/29/17 : 0021 : 21.0 d :
Compare - Kroma, etc
SSC : 127,096 : 0,373 : 12/23/11 : 2002 : 63.5 d :
M.Pr : 005,084 : 0,047 : 10/17/16 : 0245 : 20.8 d :
Compare - AT-SanLo / ChinoR.
SSC : 200,029 : 0,864 : 09/06/08 : 3206 : 62.4 d :
M.Pr : 000,391 : 0,014 : 05/01/17 : 0049 : 7.98 d :

Most Views, M.Pr:
data: 068,787 : 0,307 : 02/17/14 : 1217 : 56.5/d :
bubl: 033,145 : 0,089 : 07/07/15 : 0347 : 95.5/d :
====
Note: 1/01 to 6/19 = 170 days in 2017 so far

Popularity...
One of Mak-Prime's best threads ("Is there a Property Bubble") is up near 100 views per day.
That cannot (yet) match the popularity of the RISE thread on SSC, which gets 407 views a day.
I probably need more photos and more good content - as well as greater awareness, to boost MPr's Rise thread - now at 21 views a day

The nature of posts and commentary here is very different from SSC, and so we are not in direct competition.

But the popularity of threads on that website gives some notion of the level of interest in various projects.

My own Investors Diary, typically gets 100-200 views per day, so that may be some sort of limit, unless and until Makati Prime.com takes on a greater audience,

beyond what GEI generates on its own. That may or may not happen in 2017.