Nuns in NJ: Among 299m Americans Hillary has not yet blamed

ToniGreaves_NunsPortrait2013_300.jpeg

Cloistered Nuns in Summit, N.J.

perpetual_praying-2.jpg?&w=600

Some nuns were said to have prayed for Trump in the recent election

Hillary is looking for someone to blame other than herself for her loss

As Mike River spoke about in Thursday's podcast

MP3- WRH-Th1 :

She keeps finding NEW people to blame for her loss.

With the Russia narrative falling off the table, who is Hillary going to blame for her epic loss?

Hiilary's-Who-is to blame LIST

=====

Here's a full list of all the people, organizations, government entities, and abstract concepts Hillary Clinton has blamed for her loss thus far:

1. Former FBI Director James Comey​

2. Sexism

3. The electoral system

4. WikiLeaks

5. "Minions"

6. Right-wing media

7. Mainstream media

8. Democratic National Committee

9. Democrat Party

10. 1,000 Russian agents

11. Vladimir Putin

12. Donald Trump

13. Republican-enabled voter suppression

14. Citizens United

15. Facebook

16. "Millions" of Twitter bots

17. Steve Bannon

18. Netflix

19. "Alt-right" media like Infowars

20. Bernie Sanders

21. Suburban women

22. Rural women

23. "Anti-American forces"

24. Bad polling

25. Low-information voters

26. "Content farms in Macedonia"

27. Fake news

28. Colluding Trump campaign officials

29. Stupid Americans who can't tell the difference between real and "fake news"

30. The "broad assumption I was going to win"

31. Goosefer

32. DCLeaks

33. Data from the Republican National Committee

34. Technology

35. The FBI

Hey, look! I found the actual reason Hillary lost:

Screenshot: Twitter

v v the best (and only) person to blame vv

untitled.jpg?itok=ao59BtYT

H/T Fox News

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha.

Yeah. That's half the people who voted for Trump, and so maybe there are only 240million or so left for Hlllary to blame

I suppose that means she can go on blaming people until the next election.

But does anyone still think she is electable, and will anyone give her money to run again?

Somehow, I doubt that

DrBubb, you're a cross between George Carlin, Mark Dice and Joe Rogan...you should do your own video's and tell the news in your witty way you have, you're funny and serious and make people see the idiocy of ever listening to anything the left says...you'd probably reach a few of them too

Thanks, but i have to admit that I borrow some of these ideas from others.

One of my satirical videos did okay, but it appealed to a tiny audience -

Does anyone recall these two?:

The REAL Man of La Mancha : Ron Van Dyke ? ( April 4, 2014 )

/ 2/

"Parodyman" / Prime Minister Don Quixote speaks: TITLES CONFER HUMOR ( Apr 11, 2014 )

I think the second one is more successful, and I may by now be getting a better idea of how to get the tone right after some practice on the thread here. . (I am genuinely less angry about some of these matters, and liking more the satirical approach)

The problem with the mainstream political stuff is... it is yesterday's news before you can finish making a video.

(I can barely get a post out with an "appropriate, non-PC" image within it while it is still topical

I nearly made a video about Kathy G beheading herself (my idea), but it is already dated.

The real stars at this stuff are lighning fast in their creativity. I am genuinely awed by them.

I thought of this... I suppose I can share it here

They Found THE NUN !

240_F_112325457_zwc30lDHkmpBexpS9Jq4b4vL

The nun who was praying for The Donald

It wasn't the the whole convent, just one of the troublesome ones - her name is Maria.

How do u solve...

"I hate to say it, but I firmly feel... she's not an asset to the Abbey!"

"She's a headache! A will-o'the-wisp. A clown."

Somehow, Hillary's orchestrated puppet-show nomination and election went awry.

Reminds me of the following scene...

The Lonely Goatherd

(the prince-on-the-bridge puppet reminds of Bernie Sanders)

Like the" oh-de-oh-la-ee" in the puppet show, Hillary's performance might have made people think:

Hillary is an Old lady ... and someone in poor health

STOP PLAYING VICTIM!

Kathy is cruising for a (further) bruising

griffinbeheaded_zps5h0zrbsg.jpg

She has decapitated her career.

Now she seems determined to have a normal life decapitated

Let's BRING IT ON, Ms Leftist !

Kathy Griffin Claims "Bullying" From President Trump, Plays Victim

So accustomed are these lefties to playing victim, that they do not realise it when they are simply getting some pushback,

for episode where THEY were the perps and victimizers

/ 2 /

Kathy Griffin Blames Trump for Her Internet Problem

"Kathy is 'pulling a Hillary Clinton'. She does not know when to back down."

"The internet is tried of being bullied by celebrities."

Please comment:

Suppose she goes after Barron Trump as she has threatened, and got even more pushback, could not handle it, and was driven to attempt suicide, would this be:

+ A great tragedy

+ Something that the right should apologize for, or

+ Very sad, but a kind of justice

???

Micro flats not a full solution to HK's housing crisis

Micro flats tackle Hong Kong's high housing prices

This girls is lucky, compared to these two:

/ 2 /

Keeping good humor about a very tight situation

We girls in the Ridiculously tiny flat in Hong Kong

Great to see lawyer Larry Klaman's efforts!

Thanks for posting that, Softly

The Kath-inator team can take down leftwing scumbags

Thanks to Kathy Griffin, the Left and Right are learning some important lesson

maxresdefault.jpg

Griffin-terminator_zpstwrjna2a.jpg

THE LEFT is learning that Free Speech is not free of consequences

griffinbeheaded_zps5h0zrbsg.jpg

Kathy Griffin beheaded her own career with her unacceptable image holding Trump's head

THE RIGHT learned that it is powerful too, and by appealing to media and their advertisers,

they can put an end to hate-speech and hate-images against people who are not darlings of the left

Squatty Potty drops Kathy Griffin over controversial photos

Pushback from the Kath-inator Team !

Let's call those who want to put an end to the Left's reign of terror, violence, and in-appropriate humor.

the "Kath-inators" because the termination of Kathy Griffin's career showed people on the right how

powerful they are, and that they too need to speak out against genuine injustice!

"The beginning of the end for David Brock" - declares a member of the Kath-inator team

griffinbehead-Brock2_zpsupzur6c4.jpg

The Kath-inator's next victim is...

The right now knows they can bring down the scumbags.

Where will they strike next?

Time To Bring Down David Brock, Soros/Clinton Web Henchman

PUSHBACK against the Bracists (Black Racists) at Evergreen

Lawmaker To Remove $26 Million Dollars From Evergreen College After Racist Students Takeover Campus

Comment:

Take that you BFD's/ Black Female Dictators! Where are you going to get your degrees (in Sjw studies now?)

These loud mouth victim-claimants now out-earn whites, after they get their useless degrees, not because they are more clever, but because they are two-fers in Affirmative action hiring bias. Time to redress this unfairness!

From the "Is Trump a Laughing Stock?" thread

====

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21511&page=2

HERE's A GOOD ANSWER - to the claims in this thread the the US is a laughing stock

(This is from in an Opinion column in today's Malaya Business Insight, in the PH):

Trump's unlikely gift to Europe - by Gayle Tzemach Lemmon

EXCERPTS

"FIVE letters grabbed the head headlines over and over in Germany this week: T-R-U-M-P"
. . .

America may have been one of the founders of the G20, but the band* sounds ready to move on without it lead vocalist - or at least hum a different tune while the United States sings its own tune.

in just about every conversation, Trump's name was mentioned not as an example, or even as a punch line, but as a source of potential danger - a leader who does not care much about rules-based order, cooperation across borders on on issues as climate change or what the idea of "global governance" means...

. . .

So whether intentionally or not, Trump has managed to do something rare among American presidents; unify the Europeans, galvanize the globalizers, and offer future G20 leaders a chance to define themselves in contrast to an America no longer at the center of global cooperation."

- Ms Lemmon may be working with Reuters

===========

Clearly, Trump is Not a Laughing stock, he is a (feared? & effective?) change-maker. Thank God.

The globalist vision spouted by Ms. Lemmon horrifies me.

The Paris accord was a bad deal signed by Obama, and never voted for by Congress (where it would have failed).

If that is her idea of "global governance", it is frightening. Thank God for President Trump and his America first nationalism.

HER BEHAVIOR is attracting blame to herself like a gigantic magnet

Pathetic Kathy Griffin Cries After Promoting Trump Decapitation

At 4:57 minutes, there's an image of her beheading her lawyer, Lisa Blum

griffin-presser-tgp-lawyer-575x367.jpg

CNN = Nothing but Lies and Fake News!

Have a look at this embarrassing exchange

"There are NO Facts there"
This despicable Loser (Cuomo) is a nothing but a weak-minded spin-mester, and should go away and sulk (for a long, long time).
Here he is shown of for the Lying, Spinning fool that he is. A total Liar - on a Liar's channel, CNN

Sebastian Gorka DESTROYS Liberal CNN Hack Chris Cuomo: 'I'll Assume You Know Nothing'

"17 Intelligence agencies" & Deep State Lies

Megyn Kelly started off her interview with the "17 intelligence agency" bullfeathers, and Putin disposed of her silly question

Full Megyn Kelly-Vladimir Putin exchange on Russian interference in U.S. election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7p7MxDfXF4

TWO LIES / mis-representations by Megyn:

====

+ She cannot list the agencies, and has not read the reports she refers to

+ The agencies are totally partisan, representing Deep State interests AGAINST those that threaten their power

Putin: "there are NO independent sources in this world"

"Quarrels in the US are spilling over and infecting the political dialog in the whole world"

Comments:

1/

Megyn's approach and narrative here is 100% spin. Putin is a serious guy, and sexed up lying clown like Megyn does not belong on the same stage with him. We are all tired of hearing people use Hellary's fake excuse for losing as a way of disrupting Trump's efforts. As Vladimir said, it is time to restore an ordinary political relationship between the US and Russia

2/

As a former IBM employee who can take code down to the binary, I can emphatically state that if the hack has Russian "footprints" They DEFINITELY didn't do it. They are not that stupid. This whole Russian/Trump thing is the biggest crock I have ever heard.

Alex Jones - also did a good summary of the interview

"Putin is reforming Russia"

Vladimir Putin Destroys Megyn Kelly

Is Trump consolidating power now?

" they will either wear him down, force him down or he'll simply run out of time and support." - Y

I was thinking like that about 4-6 weeks ago.

But I think we are seeing some evidence that he is (re) gaining power and confidence

+ he has some real accomplishments: Supreme Court justice, TPP killed, immigration falling, higher stock prices, more jobs

+ those who signaled they were abandoning their support of him after the Syrian missile attack have seen more positive than negative things since then, and seem willing to give him a second chance

+ He seems to have decided to ignore McMaster, and go back to Bannon as a key adviser, at least on some issues

+ Kushner's star seems to be fading

+ His willingness to pull the plug on the Paris accord, is a sign of growing confidence

+ The increasing humiliation of his old opponents like H3llary, Obama, John McCain etc, could leave him as the last man standing

+ Putin (in his interview with Megan Kelly) seems to understand that Trump needs to sort out domestic battles before meeting Putin face-to-face. or even talking via normal channels

==

> see: Laughingstock :

Nature's Warning about an over-valued market?

Are the Bears warming up, ready to play the tune

Bear Breaks Into Mountain Condo, Bangs On Piano

VAIL, Colo. (CBS4) – Video of a black bear inside a Vail condo poking around and playing a few notes on the owners piano is getting thousands of views online.

bear.jpg?w=420&h=236

(credit: YouTube)

Vail police officers took the report of what the owner originally thought was a burglary, but her surveillance cameras captured the intruder and it had four paws.

It happened in an East Vail neighborhood on May 31.

The officer who responded to the call found evidence of the black bear inside. It is believed the bear made entry into the home through an open kitchen window. While inside, the bear did minor damage to the apartment and took food from a freezer, according to officers.

Following the report to police, the owner checked her internal camera system, which captured the event on video.

The bear can be seen wandering around the apartment and at one point went to a piano, putting its paws on the keys playing a few loud and dissonant notes.

Vail police said in a news release that “The chords captured on video were unbearable and the tune was equally grizzly.”

==

> http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/06/05/bear-piano-vail/

Exploding delusions about SJW FEELINGS towards immigrants

FACTS OVER FEELZ

"Illegals use of Welfare: 60-70%"

"Do you pay taxes?"

A: "Er-ah, I am not working"

"Do you know what the average IQ of Jamaica is? 71! That's borderline retarded"

"There's no magic soil"

As sent to: FromaHarrop@gmail.com
A reaction to Creators Syndicate column, in 6/7/17, Manila Times

Can Americans get their democracy back?

======
"BOY wouln't it be great to get that mentally unstable thug out of the Oval office?"
Wow! Thanks for triggering me this morning. Propaganda and spin always makes me uncomfortable.

==
Let us count the lies:
1. James Clapper: Trump has put our institutions under assault internally as well as externally.
Maybe not a lie, just the wrong focus here. You may or may not be old enough the recall that JFK once said he would like to "splinter the CIA into 1,000 pieces and scatter them to the wind." Why? Because the CIA and other agencies were endangering American democracy through their behind the scenes machinations, and their manipulation of the news through Project Mockingbird (look it up if you don't know what this means.) JFK fought the Deep State, and paid for it with his life. Trump is the first president since JFK to take them on, and try to restore power to the people. Many vested interests (and thoroughly corrupt politicians?) in Washington are finding their futures threatened. They are fighting back with methods fair, and foul, and manipulation of the news is one of their methods,

==

2. Impeachment is the constitutionally sanctioned way to get rid of him

Do you know what Impeachment means? It is this: A formal accusation of wrongdoing against a public official - ie an Accusation, not a removal.. Bill Clinton was Impeached and survived. Richard Nixon was not impeached, he resigned first. I think that actual Impeachment might require suspicion and evidence of an actual crime - not simply that elites dislike the President. What is the crime you are thinking of? If it is something to do with the Russians, there is zero actual evidence of Russia tampering with 2016 evidence. 100% of the tampering favored Hillary Clinton, the best financed and least electable Presidential candidate in recent memory

==

3. Republicans may now find themselves in a basement elevator shaft looking up at the freight platform barreling down

I mistrust people who toss out facile analogies. They often obscure more meaning than they reveal. Are you trying to say that President Trump is uniquely unpopular? Perhaps you should look at the actual polls and refer to them, instead of making silly analogies. Ramussen does a daily poll, and the latest one (June 6th) shows Trump at 46% Approve, 54% Disapprove. That's not unique, but there's nothing unusual about a President reaching that level, many others have. Trump has the unique problem of facing a highly negative MSM press. If you have checked out Project Mockingbird, then you may know that the CIA and other powers within the Deep State manipulates the news, to advance their agenda. I think we may be seeing that now. Also, I am inclined to be a skeptic about polls. Remember how wrong they were before last November's election?

==

4. This is a President engaged in abuse of power, likely obstruction of justice and possible collusion with a foreign power

Your evidence, please? I don't see any. I do see spin and lies in places like the NY Slimes and the Washington Compost, which when submitted to actual analysis fall apart, I suggest you dlal up your discernment, and try to engage a search for the truth, rather than believing bizarre narratives that the controlled media keeps tossing out

==

5. We always knew the Trump administration would be a circus... it's a circus overshadowed by a sideshow

More silly analogies? Try some facts please. Here are mine - given the hostility he faces in Washington, it has taken Donald Trump some time to consolidate his power, and that is beginning to happen :

+ he has some real accomplishments: Supreme Court justice, TPP killed, immigration falling, higher stock prices, more jobs

+ those who signaled they were abandoning their support of him after the Syrian missile attack have seen more positive than negative things since then, and seem willing to give him a second chance

+ He seems to have decided to ignore McMaster, and go back to Bannon as a key adviser, on some issues; Kushner's star may be fading

+ His willingness to pull the plug on a bad deal, the Paris accord, is a sign of growing confidence

+ The increasing humiliation of his old opponents like Hillary, Obama, John McCain etc, could leave him as the last man standing; and in a position to do actual battle with his main opponent, the Deep State. Maybe if he is ever allowed to speak with Mr Putin, he will find a ready ally in this battle

==

6. Trump issued threats are outrageous:... clown-like, such as his tweet that he might cancel WH briefings

Nothing clown-like here! Seasoned politicians like Newt Ginrich have said the same thing, And a White-hat ex-CIA guy, Robert David Steele, strongly recommends it. Want to learn more about his suggestions for the President. See here: x

==

7. Hillary Clinton got 3 million more votes. have you heard?

So what? That wasn't the way the election result was determined. If the rules had been different, Trump would have run his campaign differently. Are you so in love with the darling of the globalists (Hillary) that you want to change the rules after the game is over?. BTW, have you noticed that every time they look closely, they find more vote-rigging in Hlllary's favor? (I am talking about her stealing the nomination from Bernie Sanders, her getting debate questions ahead of time, and the actual vote rigging uncovered in Michigan and Virginia. I believe that an accurate counting of votes would have eaten deeply into that supposed popular vote margin, even reversed it.)

==

Let me go back to your original question in the Headline: Can Americans get their democracy back?

I pray for that. And the best way to help seems to be to support President Trump in his battle against the Deep State, fake news, and ill-informed newspaper columnists who may be Useful Idiots without knowing it.

DO The Tories understand the nature of "the enemy within"?

After listening to this excellent explanation of the present challenge, and Ms. May's plans, I don't think that they "get" it

"MORE multiculturalism is NOT the answer!"

Mark Collett - The London Bridge Terror Attack Was Preventable

DON'T WAKE them from their dream, or they may hate you

Dream-Identity2_zpsfxkpg3y4.jpg

THE LEFT's Beliefs are 'structured like a dream' - says Gilad Atzmon

"If you try and wake them up, they get antagonized, and want to go back to sleep."

Trump woke some up, and also got some to buy into another dream of nostalgia - "make America great AGAIN"

INTERVIEW- Gilad Atzmon : With Mike Rivero at What-Really-Happened

MP3-wrh-tu3 : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/p/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2017-06-05_165955.mp3

Jeremy Corbyn has many similarities with Bernie Sanders:

+ he has much support from the young, who have little experience of the world

+ like Bernie, he never worked a day in his life at a "real" job

In the past, the Left tried to Unite people, but then they switched,

and instead pushed ideas of Identity politics (and claims of victimization)

Now, we are busy fighting each other

Politicians (like Hillary) are now "committed to big money, and not to us"

The contrast he sees, is like that between Athens, and Jerusalem.

Another interview:

Gilad Atzmon - Being in Time: Jerusalem & Athens

> Dreaming Leftist thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21523