Photo

Rally, Antifa Violence inspire Anti- Antifa Violence. Confused?

40 replies to this topic

#41 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90,631 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:58 PM

FAITH FIRED !

She mentioned "massive failures on the policing front:

and her Jooish boss, Ezra, did not like it

NO RIGHT to Talk, No right to rally?

Charlottesville: Violence in the Streets |

Faith Goldy and Stefan Molyneux

Published on 12 Aug 2017

When people stop talking, inevitably, unfortunately and predictably violence escalates.

Virginia Gov. Terry McAullife declared a state of emergency leading to riot police shutting down the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. The violence escalated from there with many being pepper sprayed, hit with rocks, physically assaulted and most shockingly - an individual drove a vehicle into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing at least one person and leaving countless more injured.

Comment

I am totally for the abolition of white guilt mentality, for absolute freedom of speech, and for equality of opportunity regardless of race, however, I refuse to support any group that pushes the "roman salute" and "blood and soil" bull crap. I would die defending your right to do these things, but don't whine when the left calls you nazis.

Why Faith Goldy got fired from Rebel Media

/ 2 /

Rebel media meltdown: faith goldy fired as politicians, contributors distance themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytE3gavZxFI

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users