Jim Sinclair thread (News & Views)

Yes, coke isn't too good. It is acidic enough to descale toilets, so only reserved as a refreshing drink on a hot day.

Tea is so cheap here, as no one drinks it. You can buy 200 teabags of Yorkshire tea for less than £5. Coffee is expensive. I think the basic original Nescafe is over £5 and you probably get less than 50 drinks out of it.

Trying to get over to green tea - but that is much more expensive.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sinclair may have been “Mister Gold” in the seventies, but right now he is “Mister Joke”.

I do not dismiss him. He also called $1650 gold almost right on time, ten years prior. That was an amazing call, making him "Mr. Gold" for the oughts as well.

Trying to get over to green tea - but that is much more expensive.

You must try "red tea" too - that's Roiboos, from South Africa.

Many people love the taste, and it is very healthy to drink

• 4 weeks later...

JiM SINCLAIR: FALL OF 2013 AND THE GREAT BANKING CRISIS

Jim Sinclair sent out an email alert to subscribers over the weekend warning that the fall of 2013 may begin the great banking crisis that the metals community has been anticipating since 2007, and that the US will likely not fully recover from the coming collapse until 2018-2020!.....

"On the fundamental view, I have directed you to Global European Anticipation Bulletin. I find no other source with which I agree more than GEAB. The following demands our consideration.

GEAB shockingly says, “Historians will certainly consider the 2008 crisis as a warning shot before that of 2013. All of the world’s regions won’t be a can be summarized as the following affected the same way but all will suffer. According to LEAP/ E2020 the stages of this second crisis as follows:

-end 2013, financial impact: collapse of financial markets especially in the US and Japan. Banks can no longer be saved by the states and BAIL-Ins are put in place;"

/ source: http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-sinclair-2013-crisis-to-trump-2008/#more-29568

• 5 months later...

I went to Sinclair's first Q&A in NYC for $50. NYC was $50 and Fletcher, NC is $100? This has turned into a not insignificant revenue stream.

Dear CIGAs,

We are happy to announce the next Q&A session. The session will be from 2-6pm on Saturday, January 25, 2014.

The location of this meeting will be:

Clarion Inn Asheville
550 Airport Road
Fletcher, NC 28732

Cost:

A fee of $100.00US can be made in advance with any major credit card via the PayPal button on the webpage linked below (no PayPal account required). Please be sure to print out your transaction/receipt as this will be your registration and entry ticket to the meeting.

http://www.jsmineset.com/2014/01/07/north-carolina-qa-session-venue-confirmed/

Archived