ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

Ann Coulter: Trump Needs To Forget About The Media & Talks Steve Bannon Firing (8-19-17)

"No one on the President;s side in the WH anymore"

"He (Trump) has got to do the agenda... and ignore the media"

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAY THE SUN GOES DARK...

Millions pour into towns in path of total eclipse...

Once-in-a-lifetime event...

Apocalypse? Rapture? Second Coming?

=== ===

800.jpeg

• The eclipse begins its cross-country trajectory over the Pacific Coast of Oregon late Monday morning and will reach South Carolina's Atlantic shore some 90 minutes later
  • On Monday, the deepest part of the shadow, or umbra, cast by the moon will fall over a 70-mile-wide, 2,500-mile-long 'path of totality' traversing 14 states
  • Officials in Oregon and other states are warning drivers the eclipse could cause the worst traffic jams
  • Experts advise people to wear proper protective eyewear or risk lasting blind spots during the eclipse
  • Monday's event will be the first total solar eclipse spanning the entire continental United States since 1918
  • It is also the first total solar eclipse visible anywhere in the Lower 48 states in 38 years
436B14F700000578-4807100-image-a-137_150
+79

The aerial photo above shows the estimated 30,000 people who have created their own temporary community on the grounds where the festival is being held in Big Summit Festival attendees in Oregon are in one of the perfect spots in the United States to see the rare eclipse on Monday in totality

2017-08-19T102856Z_1_LYNXNPED7I06G_RTROP
Millions of Americans to gaze upon Monday's once-in-a-lifetime eclipse

By Steve Gorman

(Reuters) - Twilight will fall at midday on Monday, stars will glimmer and birds will roost in an eerie stillness as millions of Americans and visitors witness the first total solar eclipse to traverse the United States from coast to coast in 99 years.

The sight of the moon's shadow passing directly in front of the sun, blotting out all but the halo-like solar corona, may draw the largest live audience for a celestial event in human history. When those watching via broadcast and online media are factored into the mix, the spectacle will likely smash records.

"It will certainly be the most observed total eclipse in history," astronomer Rick Fienberg of the American Astronomical Society (AAS) said last week.

The eclipse begins its cross-country trajectory over the Pacific Coast of Oregon in late morning. It will reach South Carolina's Atlantic shore some 90 minutes later

BLACK MOON:

Does solar eclipse fulfil Bible prophecy of apocalypse and second coming?

TODAY'S total solar eclipse will be the first for 99 years to cross the US from coast to coast.

Mon, Aug 21, 2017
Scientist on the reason total solar eclipses are so rare

Many fundamentalist Christians see this as a significant warning of the impending apocalypse, the second coming of Christ and the rapture.

The “Great American Total Solar Eclipse” as it is called is said to be a warning sign from God, as it allegedly fulfils a Bible prophecy.

Pastor Paul Begley, host of the Coming Apocalypse radio show, said the eclipse could possibly fulfil a prophecy recorded in the book of Joel.

This states: “The sun shall be turned to darkness before the Day of the Lord come.”

Mr Begley said “somebody sound the trumpet” because the eclipse may mean “we are living in the last days.”

Writing for Unsealed.org,

Gary Ray says the eclipse may mean that 2017 will mark the beginning of the Tribulation,

a time the Bible describes as a period of conflict and suffering on a scale never experienced in mankind’s history.

Solar-Eclipse-843063.jpgMUF

ON

The eclipse signals the end of days according to some fundamental Christians.

Longest Total Solar Eclipse This Century

Book of Joel

He says Regulus and the other stars of Leo—along with the other three visible planets—comprise the “crown of twelve stars” that Revelation 12:1 says will be upon the travailing woman’s head.

“You’ve got this epic solar eclipse over America,” he says, “and it’s happening right at Regulus, in Leo the Lion—the constellation. There are twelve constellations. It could happen anywhere, but it’s happening in the constellation of the king, meaning the return of the king!”

THE ECLIPSE ... of the Communistic-Democratic party ?

when a trend peaks, it often surprises people

Solar-Eclipse.jpg

Trump is under great pressure right now -- and some think he may soon be replaced

But for thinking people, the GREAT REVEALING Now is the massive corruption within the Left,

and specifically within the Democratic party supported be a hugely biased Media.

Rather than overturning Trump, these recent actions are making the vile intentions of the Democrats highly visible,

and it is the Scum-ocrats (and the powerful-pedos within the Trump-hating wing of the GOP) which is being exposed

"Freedom and Slavery cannot live together. There's got to be a war"

David Horowitz: The Democratic Party is Now a Communist Party

The Revolutionary idea upon which America was founded : ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL

We look at the individual, not the group they come from.

The Democratic party today is driven by Identity politics.

Right now, we are seeing Identity politics in full-bloom, and it is being rejected by more & more people on right & left

The notion of Victims, is based on the ideas of Oppressor and Oppressed.

If there was genuine oppression of black people here, they would be leaving,

instead we are finding black Haitians fighting to get in

/ 2 /

The Democratic Establishment is Over-extending the Moral Panic and the Left is Destroying Itself

"When you make a dumb mistake, you set the stage for your own demise"

Democrats / "They are engaging in a Moral panic based on nonsense, not reality."

PEAK HATE? from THE ANGRY LEFT

Here's a taste of the anger coming off AntiFa members

Liberals Get Violently Triggered At Anti-Trump Rally Over Kekistan Meme

Anyone they think will not approve of theit degenerate lifestyles & parasitic way of living

they call "white supremacist" or "Nazi"

Here's what needs to happen: We need to cutoff all state funding to these people & their groups.

Let them... Work or Starve

Comments:

is this dude on drugs or something LOL
x217 Likes
He's high on Liberalism
I think he's high on Hate. That's what drives Antifa. But deep down where it counts, they hate themselves for being so Useless. They are only effective at being Useful idiots
/ 2 /
An original Black Panther - cuts loose with a rant against AntiFa's hatred
Larry Pinkney: We Are Dealing With Neo Liberal Fascists

Published on 21 Aug 2017
Alex Jones talks with founding member of the original Black Panther party Larry Pinkney, about how the left is pushing for violent race war.

/ 3 /

This video shows the lunacy of the Leftwing idiots that attacked Alex Jones here.

The rudeness, and the overt stupidity is pretty shocking

Unbelievable! Hoards Of Brainwashed Leftists Freakout On Alex Jones Walking Down The Street

/ 4 /

Nine different newspapers with the same headlines

Alex Jones Destroys Liberals In Seattle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDRoofLBMhQ

/ 5 /

Brain-washed Useful idiots!

Alt-Left Chants Death To America

Comments

OPPRESSION Huh? Why doesn't he LEAVE America to escape oppression. Instead we see black people fighting to get into America. This black guy is pushing the big "victim hoax" that channels money to black people

I wonder if Louisa is ready to do an Apology/ Interview disowning the fake Ambassador... and the fake Reverend

Here's Professor Fetzer with Ole Dammegarde

The Real Deal: Ole and Jim From Virginia to Spain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euJ8UU4a9Zo

/ 2 /

The Charlottesville Psy-Op with Jim Fetzer & Dean Ryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3De-coZyGc

/ 3 /

based on Astrology,

SD Morton is predicting some troubles for Trump "around Feb, Next year"

xx

x

The Timeline & The Case

"The Meeting was Improper from the get-go...

Everyone knew, & they DID NOT take pictures"

Jay Sekulow was live A deep dive into AG Lynch/Clinton Case

Published on Aug 11, 2017

The Timeline & The Case

"The Meeting was Improper from the get-go...

Everyone knew, & they DID NOT take pictures"

Jay Sekulow was live A deep dive into AG Lynch/Clinton Case

Published on Aug 11, 2017

IMHO I don't think any of them will pay for their crimes. Jay Sekulow and others will go down in history as being great investigators/lawyers but this is D.C. we're talking about, with their own rules and own separate country apart from America. We'll see a few patsy's (Anwan, Debbie Wasserman Schultz?) but the real guilty will ride off into the sunset with a free get out of jail pass. Either Sekulow knows this or he doesn't ...either way in the end, he'll lose a part of his life with all this when he looks back on it years from now ...sadly :(

I do hope you are wrong, Softly - (but fear you may be right)

Meantime, the Scum-ocrats & GOP leadership is FAR less popular than Trump

GOP TURTLE "in the soup"

The meaning of establishment failure needs to sink in ... among GOP politicians

We've got Trump oppose by Scum-ocrats (Dems) & Poli-scums in his own party.

These guys are even less popular than our embattled President

95817913.jpg

Time to arrest McConnell for pedophilia, or some other ugly crime? Do it!

APPROVAL ratings by GOP voters
--------------- : TRUMP-------------- : GOP congress--- :
Timing------ : June > Aug.: chg : June > Aug.: chg :
Approval---- : 81% > 75%: - 6% : 68% > 54%: - 14%:
Disapproval : 19% > 25%: +6% : 32% > 46%: +14%:

POLL: REPUBLICANS TURN ON CONGRESS...

Republicans lost faith in Congress faster than in Trump

A new poll for Republicans and Republican-leaning voters, posted on Twitter by Tony Fabrizio, Trump's pollster during the 2016 presidential campaign, reveals they are losing faith in Congress faster than they are in Trump.

One potential factor: the Republican-controlled Senate fell a vote shy in late July of passing a bill that would have repealed elements of the Affordable Care Act. Republicans have promised for years to repeal the ACA if given control.

MCCONNELL WHISPERS TRUMP DEMISE
Mitch McConnell at Approval 18% -- in Kentucky!

=== ===

(More Biased reporting from the NY Slimes?):
Articles says that Trump & McConnell are no longer on speaking terms,
although McConnell's wife. Elaine Chao, is in Trump's cabinet
Of course, the lying & spinning Times would like to see Trump's demise (many would like to see NYT gone too)
McConnell :
"The man’s as popular in his home state as gonorrhea — if you trust PPP’s polling to be accurate, that is. Remember, they also had Jeff Flake polling in VD range in his own home state of Arizona. It’s unusual for an incumbent from a state dominated by his party to tank quite that badly absent a major scandal. But then, it’s also unusual for a party to tank quite as badly as the GOP has this year."
4QRhRJm.gif
McConnell stopped making sense a long time ago, and is now shivering in his boots about his own future

LEFT WING TERRORISM - needs exposing & strong Legal action

Please ADD your signature!

Fox News Insider · 32 mins ago

==

If Antifa is declared a Terrorist group string police & legal action can be taken,

And Soros and his foundation can be taken down (jailed? executed?) for financing Terrorism

I do hope you are wrong, Softly - (but fear you may be right)

Meantime, the Scum-ocrats & GOP leadership is FAR less popular than Trump

GOP TURTLE "in the soup"

The meaning of establishment failure needs to sink in ... among GOP politicians

We've got Trump oppose by Scum-ocrats (Dems) & Poli-scums in his own party.

These guys are even less popular than our embattled President

I hope I'm wrong too Dr

I listened to Trumps speech here in Arizona today...was great, he called them all out today and said no worries on Arpaio but the speech yesterday on Afghanistan has me scared....I'm afraid the deep state military has taken over

Check this out

The Awan Spy Scandal. Something 'Very Strange' with Wasserman Schultz IT Staffers Indictment says Attorney. The notable omission of crucial evidence against Awan suggests officials could be 'low-keying' the Awan prosecution. Some have speculated that this could be a coordinated effort by Democrats, and those running the investigation to quickly charge and jail Awan on lesser crimes to prevent him from talking publicly about the full extent of his crimes which would likely open a much wider investigation into rampant corruption by all politicians involved.

Unequal Justice must end

The scumbags have grabbed power and must be turned out!

Check this out

The Awan Spy Scandal. Something 'Very Strange' with Wasserman Schultz IT Staffers Indictment says Attorney. The notable omission of crucial evidence against Awan suggests officials could be 'low-keying' the Awan prosecution. Some have speculated that this could be a coordinated effort by Democrats, and those running the investigation to quickly charge and jail Awan on lesser crimes to prevent him from talking publicly about the full extent of his crimes which would likely open a much wider investigation into rampant corruption by all politicians involved.

This is shocking - the inequalities of American Justice in our time!

Look at these headlines from Drudge::

CNN anchor rants about President's sanity...
CLAPPER: I QUESTION TRUMP'S FITNESS TO HOLD OFFICE... MAYBE HE'S LOOKING FOR WAY OUT...

CNN does nothing but spread lies and undermine the truth, how can any of them

(I hope he dies in a very painful accident, & I say that without even reading the name of the reporter - one is as bad as another)

Clapper is a traitor, and belongs in prison or on the gallows - what is wrong with our system,

which leaves monsters like Soros and this guy walking around and free

Creepy Pot /Kettle /Black sequence

(I wonder if Hillary realizes how many americans detest every cell in her rotting body)

Clinton: I've Had A "Lifetime Of Dealing With Difficult Men Trying To Throw Me Off"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date August 23, 2017

Hillary Clinton, 2016 Democratic nominee for president, released excerpts from her upcoming book 'What Happened' exclusively on MSNBC's Morning Joe this morning.

Clinton wrote about how Trump "invaded" her space during the second presidential debate. Clinton wrote, "I kept my cool, aided by a lifetime of dealing with difficult men trying to throw me off."

CLINTON:

This was not okay, I thought. It was the second presidential debate and Donald Trump was looming behind me. Two days before, the world heard him brag about groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces.

It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled. It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching, "Well, what would you do?" Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren't repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly, 'Back up, you creep. Get away from me. I know you love to intimidate women, but you can't intimidate me, so back up.'

I choose Option A. I kept my cool, aided by a lifetime of dealing with difficult men trying to throw me off. I did, however, grip the microphone extra hard.

I wonder, though, if I should have chosen Option B. It certainly would've been better TV. Maybe I overlearned the lesson of staying calm, biting my tongue, digging my fingernails into a clenched fist, smiling all the while determined to present a composed face to the world.

==

> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/08/23/clinton_ive_had_a_lifetime_of_dealing_with_difficult_men_trying_to_throw_me_off.html

Comments - over 1,000 - skimming them, I could not find a positive comment - Everyone hates Hillary!

dillonmech1 libwithIQ 19 hours ago

I don't know who makes my skin crawl more hillderbeast or pelosi

Alice Ramirez dillonmech1 18 hours ago

Make it a threesome and I'm with you: Hildebeast, Pelosi or Maxine Waters. All evil and ugly enough to turn good folks to stone.

• Alice Ramirez libwithIQ 18 hours ago

Actually, I always thought it would be the other way around, that Hillary would make Bill's skin crawl. Not sure why I find Bill less loathsome, but I do. At least, he seems less nasty and might be fun to have a beer with.

Uncle Rufus a day ago

And Hillary plays the gender card! What a pathetic corrupt hag.

x 233 likes
    Kassia Uncle Rufus a day ago

America dodged a bullet with Hillary! What a shrieking clown this woman is.

The Dems really don’t get it, do they? Listen, we hated paying through the nose for Obamacare. We hate when our tax dollars pay for refugees and illegals. The government destroys EVERYTHING it touches. Just butt out of our lives, please.

• JapaneseRamenNoodle SWDC a day ago

There were many, MANY things wrong with Hillary Clinton. Her gender was not one of them. It was simply that she was a dishonest, smug and unapologetic left-wing narcissist who made it easy for me to vote for Trump.

If the Democratic Party continues to nominate left-wing radicals, corrupt career politicians or smug regional fringe candidates simply because of race/skin color (in the hope of creating a "coalition"), many people will continue to feel the same way. We don't care if you nominate a black, Hispanic or Asian politician if they adhere to the same ideology as Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or other left-wing zealots.

The Democratic Party has become a regional party of left-wing radicalism and anyone "unaware and compliant" enough to blindly support them.

• diggferkel JapaneseRamenNoodle a day ago

During the debate Trump was about six to eight feet from her and she knows that. The cameras at the debate makes it look like he's right behind her. Why is she still telling lies?

=====

Triggers two responses from me:

Lock her up! / Stretch her neck!

No sympathy for this incredibly selfish & out-of-touch satanic being

The cover-up of the many crimes of the Clintons must end, Justice must play out.

Seeing what's happening right now makes it SO much easier to understand the holocaust now....and the youth? Well, the youth despises everything we stand for they've been so programmed. I've never been as unhappy to know what's going on as I am right now. I don't even post anymore except right here. It's the only place where I know there's someone else on the internet who feels the same way I do without worrying about some SJW flapping their mouth with insanity coming back at me

". It's the only place where I know there's someone else on the internet who feels the same way I do

without worrying about some SJW flapping their mouth with insanity coming back at me "

- softlywinged on the Discernment thread

Haha.

Not many Liberal snowflakes on this site.

Those who are easily offended took flight long ago - maybe when Google pulled Adsense, and the site stopped being self-financing.

Take heart - watch some back-to-back episode of Ticker Carlson, and realize how popular he is - with true Discernment

A taste of Tucker

"I'm VERY Worried" Tucker Carlson and Jordan Peterson Discuss Google, YouTube Suspension

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQmjuptpDsA

Let me also share this with you - Mike Rivero, and What Really Happened

WRH-Hr3-Thu : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/p/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2017-08-24_165947.mp3

Hard to take heart with what's going on and barely getting coverage when Bannon has warned us and now Gorka...I pray they live through the machination's until the rest of America knows what's going down

...our President has been compromised, we all know how he felt when he was running for office. Lieutenant Colonel Potter and other Oath Keepers in the military have warned us...Gorka's resignation letter says it all

Trump's "Brilliant Strategy"?

-> trade close insiders for concessions from his political opponents

Bill Still concerned

Dr Gorka Resigns From White House, 1767

. . .

Styx confident that Trump's "brilliant" strategy is working

/

Sebastian Gorka Resigns: Told You He'd Be Next (Also Joe Arpaio Pardoned) Trump's Pivot

. . .

Some Trump supporters believe that the troop increase in Afghanistan is part of a negotiation strategy.

(I'm not sure of the Styx view on this. But he may quietly agree. We shall see)

I am concerned about how the generals are taking over implementation.

But maybe that is the main thing keep President Trump alive, & his strength and popularity can grow from here.

I am waiting to see if the Pedo mass arrests are announced soon. If that comes, it could be a watershed.

This video is about a pedo arrest in Oregon - more coming?

LIVE: Pedogate Police Raid & Horrific Discovery

Michele Obama's "package"? The final proof? includes a video going viral

/

Chelsea Clinton Attacks Infowars For Asking If Michelle Obama Is A Man

Published on Aug 25, 2017

Chelsea Clinton responded on Twitter to Infowar's report posted to Youtube last night, asking: is Michelle Obama actually a man?