Decoding CERN and its "dark" Mission

CERN is NOW Permanently Shut Down ...by Accidental EXPLOSION!

Published on Nov 28, 2015

CERN is NOW Permanently Shut Down ... Due to Accidental

EXPLOSION!! It tok place N 14 - 15, 2015 while a junior scientists was left to handle the CERN facilities.

Advanced Technology by Rogue Science, to allow a rupture in space time, a worm hole for 38 mins, and allow "ALIENS/Demonic Forces" to enter Earth.

- CERN EXPLOSION & FIRE ACCIDENT "as Nuclear Explosion" Scientist's DETAILS and IMAGES Nov 20, 2015 publish date.

CERN Geneva, Switzerland has had a SIGNIFICANT ACCIDENT incolving a Super-heated gizer and "MELT-DOWN" ...Scientists thought the Collider systems were TURNED OFF whereas they were still Operating!!! The strangest aspect of all this is that NOTHING was reported by CERN or MASS MEDIA

=== ===

Is this real?

If so, I missed it at the time

• 5 weeks later...

I think Cern is much more than just a particle accelerator. I wouldn't be surprised if it was related the The Philadelphia experiment and Montauk

Simon Parkes claims they are tearing space and time apart to open up a portal / mini black hole where physics will become very strange and quite dangerous if they lose control. Using massive amounts of power to create a hugely powerful magnetic field is like playing with fire in my opinion. We are not evolved enough, both technically or spiritually to be messing with this stuff in my opinion. Whatever they create the psychopaths funding it will weaponise it.

1. The Elites and the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) (CERN)

====================================================================================================================================

On observing the behavior of the "elite," it would appear that they are slaves to three things:

1) Prophecy

2) Astrology

3) Numerology

What regular people regard as prophecy and the fulfillment of prophecy is better regarded as planning and the execution of plans. The blueprints laid out by very long-lived beings who have a very broad view of time can easily be mistaken as prophecy by short-lived beings who have a narrow view of time.

..... imagine that a fly lands on the blueprints of a ninety-story building at a construction site. He later tells his offspring what he saw, and they tell their offspring, and they tell their offspring, and so on. One day, after many generations of flies have lived and died, a descendant of the original fly goes to the construction site and observes the workers putting in the ninetieth floor. He hurries home and exclaims, "The prophecies that were passed down are true! A ninetieth floor has appeared!" From this story, it is easy to imagine us as the "flies" and the Occulted Powers as the architects and builders. What are blueprints to them are prophecies to us.

.... it would seem that four things must align for them to pull the trigger on a big move...

1) The prophecy aspect must be right.

2) The stars and planets must align properly.

3) The numerology of the date must be good.

4) Societal conditions must be conducive to the success of the endeavour.

So if the first three things align correctly, it provides a time window for them to take an action. And if the fourth thing is right, they pull the trigger. If societal conditions are not conductive to the success of their planned action, though, they hold off until the next time window appears.

Yes.

And the Bible may be their favored source of prophecy.

And now... they seem to be eager to trigger biblical End Times

- DrBubb

====================================================================================================================================

- using CERN as a portal for the draconian reptiles to escape

- What I got told was nobody got through and nobody's leaving, that's not supposed to leave.

- The designers, the leaders of this consortium - they're not going anywhere

- They will be leaving Earth but they're not going to be allowed to roam the galaxy any more

- Everybody's done with this nonsense

- It is time for everything to evolve and everything is going to be given that opportunity to make that choice without being suppressed, influenced or enslaved

- There is a group that's here and hopefully, they will be leaving very soon and will be incarcerated very, very soon in some galactic federal prison

- Alex Collier

2. i) Time Travel and the Fabric of Space

- according to Dr. Stephen Hawking, the acceleration of the God Particle could cause time and space to collapse

- Einstein's theory relates to time travel in the idea that time is affected by speed. This was portrayed in the original film of Planet of the Apes, he cited, when a spaceship traveled at very fast speeds, and the crew believed they'd arrived on another planet, but actually they'd returned to Earth in its future.

- Experiments at the Collider have shown that when subatomic particles that would normally only live for millionths of a second are sped up, their internal clock slows down and they live 10-40 times longer. In human terms, a person's heart rate would slow down as they were traveling at near the speed of light, and they would not age as much as everyone else, Mallett explained. The Collider could be thought of as a time machine, but it only sends things into the future, he noted.

- "The twisting of space also leads to a twisting of time. We normally think of time as a line that goes from the past into the future. If you twist that timeline into a loop, then that would allow you to go from the past to the present to the future," he said. Regarding traveling to the past, a potential device could work with loops of time, "and you could just spiral back along the helix back to any point...and that's where the Earth would have been at that time,"

-Mallett

- they've upgraded CERN in Switzerland that produces 100,000 times more magnetism than the earth, there's the one mentioned in Sweden, China and Japan that we know of.

- to be investing that amount of resource is both interesting and worrying. They could end up tearing holes in the very fabric of space thus opening up all sorts of portals into unknown areas. We could easily have an accident with one of these unknown exotic technologies which could be very dangerous or fatal for the earth.

- I think we can be pretty sure that CERN has numerous agendas, and yes, they are messing around with the fabric of space and time.

- An accident involving these exotic technologies is a real threat to our existence, in my opinion.

- I think Cern is much more than just a particle accelerator. I wouldn't be surprised if it was related the The Philadelphia experiment and Montauk

- Simon Parkes claims they are tearing space and time apart to open up a portal / mini black hole where physics will become very strange and quite dangerous if they lose control. Using massive amounts of power to create a hugely powerful magnetic field is like playing with fire in my opinion. We are not evolved enough, both technically or spiritually to be messing with this stuff in my opinion. Whatever they create the psychopaths funding it will weaponise it.

- Yelik

ii) Time Loop

- CERN is the modern pyramid system. Which is designed to harvest energy, harvest people’s energy and keep us locked in the matrix system. This is what pyramid systems use to do in extended light reality. Which is the cyclical time of the matrix and extreme duality, reverse polarize life existence, extreme duality matrix system.

- How they use to do it was through the time loop experiment. The time loop experience was created in the time line of the ‘Atlantis disaster’ created through a crystalline grid. The crystals are being used to keep us in the matrix. The crystal used is called moldavite which is not original to this planet. All the crystals on the planet have been programmed to serve the harvesting matrix system.

- The reason why they need to create the pyramid system is because of the earth’s 23.4 degree tilt. The pyramids are out of alignment. The astral levels stayed at the same place before the earth tilted. Those portals were/are connected to Saturn, moon…

- The one unifying objective of the whole controlling system on the spiritual hierarchy and the hierarchy on the planet is to activate the matrix time-loop. Which is the positive time-line, the ascension, the shift, all the new age religions, old religions and the spiritual teaching on the planet are working towards this matrix system.

- Lily Earthling

3. War on Consciousness

CERN could be being used to open a portal for escape either through creating an artificial stargate or by trying to shift the pole of the planet once again to line up the prior connection with the astral world and the stargates that once allowed travel through the underworld

- used to: control the physical bodies and keep humans in an unconscious state, CERN is their last ditch effort

- Michelle Walling

- the CERN device would have created a huge amount of energy which the design was to affect that wave of energy which you have already mentioned that was coming down and to fracture it in such a way that it would hold up or slow down the process of ascension for humanity. - simon parkes

- the notion that CERN’s supercomputer is being used as a weapon

- but the CERN device was built almost specifically not to search for dark matter, but to interfere with some very important changes

- Simon Parkes

- is the doorway to enabling Cold Fusion energy power and drive systems in time. Huge defense and Laser implications. Galactic Defense - Vlastimil

- releases negative energy that floods our consciousness,

- solution: Convert: negative situations, thoughts and feelings into positive ones using the conscious mind

importation device

4.i) Creating a Portal/Gateway/Rift into another dimension

Simon Parkes has warned us about the new collider being built by Japan which is supposed to open a portal for the reptilians. Apparently they have a deadline date of 2016/17, yet, it looks like CERN has managed to upgrade their's. Simon did not mention that or see it coming. There again why build one when you can build three just in case - Yelik

The real issue is the power in the magnets...

They have a huge impact on the magnetic field of Earth"

They can open up a portal, some say

"The micro-black hole that is created may be too small",

and it is opened for only seconds

- Stan Deyo

ii) Malevolent/Demonic entities

- The Movie. "Thor: The Dark World" depicts parallel aspects Duncan's predictions about the CERN LHC being used as a portal to bring in dark entities from other dimensions

- That the portal (I refer to them as the Anu but everybody calls them Annunaki ....) their portal has been closed now. They're trapped here.

- Simon Parkes claims, in a low-key way, that they stopped CERN from working.

- “The device suffered a fault in the cryogenic chamber"

- (Some think that the real purpose of CERN is to open a portal that will allow beings to come to our 3D Earth from "somewhere out there" - another dimension perhaps?)

- Simon Parkes

The Hadron Collider now functioning in central Europe could be either the ultimate science experiment or a catastrophic world destroying danger to all mankind. CERN shows many faces; a public presentation of competent scientists peeling back levels of knowledge, a symbolic representation (shown in the short film Symmetry) seemingly describing an opening of a time/space portal to another dimension and a hidden agenda to harvest anti-matter for nefarious purposes. All of these (faces) agendas are likely true. This week WBB looks at all of the purported purposes and links the activities at CERN with the satanic control system’s agenda for world domination under a Lucifarian new world order. The satanic agenda and the lucifarian agenda are shown to be two component parts of the overall plan and how they work together is explained. The PC ends with a little advice; hints on demon management, which turns out to be good advice even for non-demon, infested times.

5. CERN and the CIA

- Interestingly, the geometry of CERN mimics that of the Death Star from Star Wars exactly. This is no coincidence for the Swiss CIA has been responsible for executing virtually all of the assassinations, terror attacks and wars witnessed in the underworld over the last 715 years.

- but the timing of the CIA Death Star’s appearance in March of 2015 and its subsequent disappearance around July 15, 2015, is highly suspect to say the least.

- Consequently, CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva is only accessible via underground trains from CERN, and via submarines which travel through a 275 kilometer (170 mile) subterranean tunnel which evidently begins in Genova, Italy, and ends in Lake Geneva.

- CERN is roughly 27 kilometers from the center of Lake Geneva where CIA Headquarters is evidently located.

- CERN is home to the world’s largest supercomputer which is used by the CIA to conduct 24/7 electronic espionage and surveillance, as well as control the underworld (e.g., deflate/inflate currencies, manipulate global markets, execute drone attacks, etc.)

- as of 2013, CERN had 2,513 staff members and 12,313 fellows, associates and apprentices

- I’ve had a quick search on Google about the CIA headquarters being located in a subterranean base below lake Geneve. I couldn't find any convincing evidence of this. There's a couple of vids on youtube which again left me in doubt. - Yelik

6. Other

- used for importing belief systems from other universes - Andrew Bartzis

- strong correlation with the month of September

- the idea/theory that cern is related to the human body

- is cern a technological replica of the human body ?

Thanks Vlad for putting this together, much appreciated, a lot to ponder though.

Be useful if we could come together to agree a consensus on each of these important topics on various threads. Be good to produce that 'Little Book of Need to know Stuff' based upon what we know so far and put it as a free download on Amazon, ebay and other sites.

Dr B could ask Dr RAM to give his opinion on our understanding.

My internet connection is dodgy where I am now, and I cannot use the web as much as previously

• 10 months later...
Very interesting video about Cern, physics and DNA - bit slow at start though
• Advanced Light source Building (ALS) - The Human Genome project originated
• Successful sequencing of human DNA is an outgrowth of particle physics
• Science can teleport DNA (DNA can be digitised where an exact copy can be reconstructed at another point, distance is irrelevant)
• Mix the sequence - hybrids or Chimera

Archived