"Free" Energy can be a Reality - Looking beyond the Scams

Coast To Coast AM - May 6, 2016 Hutchison's Experiments & Open Lines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHfbevUZMY

Published on May 7, 2016

Coast To Coast AM - May 6, 2016 Hutchison's Experiments & Open Lines

Richard Syrett welcomed John Hutchison, a self-taught Canadian inventor who has become known around the world for his remarkable experiments that show physical phenomena that are not explainable by conventional physics. He and wife Nancy, a former journalist, discussed their expeditions to sites of environmental disasters and how they claimed to have cleaned up those areas with a "ray gun." John discovered the usefulness of the device while experimenting with surplus electronic devices in the early 1980s. He described mysterious effects that included apparent transmutation of elements and anti-gravity in the area of his laboratory and said that "Effects were radiating out into the neighborhood, dishes were levitating, etc." Various organizations visited his facility, but most left because the effects could not be produced on demand, although one German group purchased his entire lab. Nancy recalled that the device actually seemed to make the weather milder near their home, and that "all winter long, we had green grass on my lawn."

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Keshe's YouTube account has been having some weird activity lately. They're uploading ~24 hours of video each day, literally impossible to keep up with how much crap they put out.

Today they put out a video called "Disclosure" which I skimmed through and bookmarked to finish later, when I sit down to watch it now in the evening it's been deleted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MBpBav4blU

It contained a whole bunch of claims by Keshe about him working for the British Nuclear Industry, MI5 and MI6 involvement, assassination attempts, etc.