• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The congee thickens

Goodman is a true journalist

HA HA

Here's his latest:

CHINA HACKED HILLARY CLINTON’S SERVER. WIKILEAKS EXPOSES EMAILS. Gates Stated China Hacked Clinton

Hillary should have known... when you are detested by 2 1/2 of the three most powerful countries in the world, you have a problem

(1/2 is the USA.)

I have moved from: "Lock her up!" to "Stretch her neck!"

But I want her to be fully investigated and then receive a fair trial, so she can have her day in court, to try to prove her innocence.

If she swings, she should do it with the whole world knowing she is guilty and wanting her to pay for her crimes.

If she can genuinely prove her innocence - which I doubt - I will change my mind

==

The FIRST WOMAN

Hillary Is Working For the Chinese Government

... to HANG for Treason?

Dark Journalist (Daniel Liszt) digs deeper

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM SPOOKS: WHISTLEBLOWER #FAIL! DARK JOURNALIST & BILL RYAN

BEN Fulford's Latest - Is he serious? LBO?

It is time for Canadian LBO of bankrupt US Corporate government

Posted by benjamin
May 8, 2017
=

Despite an ongoing pretense that nothing happened, it turns out the US corporate government based in Washington DC and registered in Puerto Rico really did go bankrupt last week. The bankruptcy of Puerto Rico is different from something like the bankruptcy of Detroit because Puerto Rico is a fully owned DC subsidiary and so the parent company must take the fall. This was why the Chinese Finance Minister suddenly cancelled a meeting with his Japanese and South Korean counter-parts last week because of a “financial emergency.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-adb-asia-trilateral-idUSKBN1802V2

This was also why the British Royal family held an emergency meeting last week at Buckingham Palace and then announced the retirement of Prince Philip.

Both emergency meetings had to do with the cashing of Super Petchili or Lung-Tsing-U-Hai bonds backed by Chinese gold and held by many members of the world’s royal families, according to a senior bank source. To be exact, according to this source, in exchange for resigning, Prince Philip was allowed to cash his Petchilis meaning the British Royal Family now has in its hands enough money to totally transform the planet.

If so, then this means Canada is now in a position to ask creditors of the bankrupt United States Corporation for financing of a leveraged buy-out of its operations. The result would be an end to the never ending insanity and criminality emerging out of Washington DC.

We will look deeper into this further down because, in terms of how this will affect the planet, this under the radar move is far more important than the French Presidential election. This was stolen by the Rothschild’s on behalf of their slave Emmanuel Macron with a in your face, Satanic 66.06% of the vote.

The French election was really a German/Russian proxy war over the control of Europe. US naval intelligence reports that German troops were sent into France prior to the election to while Pentagon sources say Russian troops were sent into Serbia at around the same time.

As things stand now, Hitler’s daughter Angela Merkel has repeated her father’s accomplishment of conquering France, this time through stealth rather than through open warfare.

Regardless though, Japanese military intelligence is now saying that defeated French presidential candidate Marine le Pen was in fact...

==

> http://benjaminfulford.net/2017/05/08/it-is-time-for-canadian-lbo-of-bankrupt-us-corporate-government/

macron-robot2_zpsasbyyewn.png

Rothschild’s slave Emmanuel Macron

C_QLPevXcAAgOO3.jpg

A bunch of bored people found Illuminati symbols in Macron's victory ...

5 hours ago - Is it any surprise that some corners of the internet want to credit global conspiracies with deciding the French presidency? The world watched ...

The symbol of a pyramid has long been associated with the Illuminati, a fictitious shadowy group whose powerful members secretly control the wolrd. It is a known symbol within Freemasonry (which conspiracy theorists associate with the Illuminati). Some explain the group as responsible for the great seal on the back of the $1 bill.

The fact that Macron celebrated his victory in front of a pyramid gave conspiracy theorists and online jokers all the ammunition they needed to connect the imaginary dots.

C_RbFL0XcAI8qpH.jpg

22 hours ago - In my view, this greatly supports the idea that Macron is the RIP (Rothschild Illuminati President). Perhaps at some point the French people will ...

Apparently the Macron DM (Diacritical Mark) won (was “appointed”?) by a large margin. So along the way today I saw this video (“All seeing eye” symbolism at Emmanuel Macron victory speech #NWO #LouvrePyramid) which pointed out Illuminati symbolism present in Macron’s speech at the Louvre. So I viewed that video, then found the original he used, here (REPLAY. Discours intégral d’Emmanuel Macron au Louvre). It appears the camera shots were chosen carefully so that much of the time, Macron himself was located directly under the eye of the Louvre Pyramid. According to my count, in that video, it occurred 17 times.

I also noted the following:

• 00:07 Eiffel Tower appears illuminated red (red-orange?)
  • 00:28 Macron hands up, head under eye of pyramid (first of 17 appearances of this camera shot)
  • 09:35 Spotlights on the stage appear (in this view) to form a pyramid (several views of this)
  • 15:29 Crowd appears to be illuminated in red (this view also occurs several times)

In my view, this greatly supports the idea that Macron is the RIP (Rothschild Illuminati Puppet) President. Perhaps at some point the French people will wake up even more to what’s happening on this planet and eventually, like the US, elect a president that is not so “Illuminati-ated”.

Macron, the Illuminati-friendly President: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21453

NEOWAVE WARNING

"... the S&P might need to undergo a violent "blow off" in the next 1-2 months... "

SPX (etf for S&P500) ... update : SPY : INDU : IWM : XLF / Last: $2,399.62 - rising on lighter volume (so far)

SPX_zpsjvxix3uj.gif

NEOWAVE: Extreme Market Risk

In the last 35-years, there have been ONLY 4 occasions when I was certain a stock market crash was coming – they were the high in 1987, the high in 2000 (the internet bubble), the end of the real estate boom in early 2008 and the high made August 2015. In ALL cases, a massive decline followed.

At this time, based on all the things I know about the U.S. stock market (current Wave structure implications, U.S. margin debt, insider traders selling stock, overbought warnings from my Moat Index, a rising interest rate environment and the volume of new accounts being opened at brokerage firms in 2017 around the country), THIS is the FIRST TIME since August 2015 that I'm VERY concerned a "Stock Market Crash" is just 1-3 months away.

The two ingredients currently missing from the typical setup for a major market top is volatility (which is normally high at major tops and bottoms) and widespread media coverage. With those two elements absent, the S&P might need to undergo a violent "blow off" in the next 1-2 months. Such behavior will increase volatility and definitely get the attention of the main stream media.

Whether the S&P soars to new highs over the next 1-2 months and volatility increases OR the S&P simply sells off and begins a violent decline from a lower high, the odds are EXTREMELY HIGH - in the next 1-3 months - that the U.S. stock market will experience its largest, fastest decline in 10 years! That violent drop will be the start of a 2-4 year bear market that retraces at least 50% of the 2009-2017 bull market. If you look at the attached long-term (6-monthly) chart, you can see my best guess at Wave structure back to 2000's high and the S&P current position and what I expect (the red-dashed line). Keep in mind, a "blow off" advance of 5-10% might occur this month or next BEFORE the crash begins. Either way, I'm fairly confident a multi-year bear market will begin in 2017.

We can only guess what might instigate the next bear market but many possibilities exist. The Fed continuing to raise interest rates historically is enough. The tensions between North Korea, China, the U.S. and Russia is another factor. Massive borrowing by U.S. corporations to buy their own stock, which will eventually have to be paid back, is another concern. Eventually, the cause of the bear market will be decided but, in the mean time, you should prepare.

(by email)

We DO know that something is happening in Antarctica,

else why would so many powerful people have gone there - we KNOW that!

And reports from people like Linda Moulton Howe's witnesses seem more reliable that the Goode/Wilcock stories

"Unbelievable. And impossible to prove or disprove"

"But some people will believe anything"

"We need to counter this with INFORMED speculation,

being clear about the difference between what we know, and what we do not know."

- Richard Dolan

agree, especially after listening to Bill Ryan's video above. I can't even comment on Macron...I feel such a loss for all of us at this point. So what that Comey was fired...is that how it goes? Retire or be fired and the bad things you did just go away? Looking at Chavetz for example...all he did was waste tax payers time, he never had any intention of doing anything and now he's just going to step down. Reminds me of how Eric Holder got out of it

COREY's TALES:

There is no evidence backing them - but people do not want to give up on Corey

Are they designed to Block legitimate Research?

(Comment from Ben F's site)

If it weren’t already obvious… why Corey Goode and DW have zilch for cred.

http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dark-journalist-bill-ryan-secret-space-spooks-and-whistleblower-fail/

Comment by diabiblical on May 9, 2017 @ 7:56 am
EXCERPT:

Ryan had known Goode before the latter went public and he believes Goode’s story to be unreliable. Ryan sees the case of Corey Goode as a test of the future direction in which the independent research community will take on the subject of UFOs and government secrecy.

And that relates to you, Dear Reader. I know that many of you are fans of Corey Goode and your opinions will drive the future of this narrative unless or until such Unacknowledged Special Access Programs are made public.

One might well ask whether Goode’s output is the work of an imbalanced opportunist and one might also ask why a venue like Gaia TV (part of the massive but troubled entertainment conglomerate, Gaiam-Vivendi Entertainment/Cinedigm, whose debts currently outweigh their assets by $13.5M) has promoted the unvetted Corey Goode and given him his own show. ‘Cosmic Disclosure’ is co-hosted with David Wilcock, who himself burst into the UFO disclosure community, with claims of being the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. Wilcock’s predictions over the past several years, about imminent nuclear war and the “Cabal Arrests” of elite evildoers have never come to pass, to say nothing of his one about “Obama UFO disclosure.”

For his part, Goode has developed a comic book series based on his allegations, featuring what he calls the “Sphere Being Alliance,” complete with an extraterrestrial race of “Blue Avians” possessing blue skin and feathers. Respected authors, like Joseph Farrell and Richard Dolan have been shocked to find their research recycled in Goode’s colorful narrative.

The question for Bill Ryan becomes, what is driving Goode to promote his bizarre, unverified stories?

. . .

Are all of these New Age Sci-Fi fantasies being presented as the truth, with no corroborating evidence in a concerted effort to discourage legitimate research?

(REACTION):

Hi Diabiblical,

You are welcome to your opinion, but from my perspective it is Bill Ryan and Kerry Kassidy that are mistaken.

They have both over the years fallen out with both David Wilcock and Corey Goode and these attacks on them bear a significant amount of ’sour grapes’.

Unfortunately the “New Age” and “whistleblower” fraternity have a hard time in getting to know that unity, harmony and respect for the overall picture is what is required.

I have never seen either David or Corey attach others in the field of awakening humanity – only the reverse (people attack them). One has to question the agenda here. Is it petty jealousy or is it Trollism?

Whatever the case – the search for truth will win in the end and all who contribute to our awakening should be respected and thanked for their contributions.

Peace to you, with love,

Alan.

Comment by aneeson on May 9, 2017 @ 8:37 am

Let the Leaks ... and prosecutions begin !

"Trump waited until Comey was traveling, and would not have access to his office"

"How powerful was Comey? He was FEARED in a way that no one was feared"

FBI Director Comey Fired, 1617

WHY did the Comey firing take so long?

+ Sessions reclused himself from the Russia investigations

+ Rod Rosenstein , the Deputy AG was Comey's immediate boss, and was not confirmed until Apr, 25th

+ They needed Comey to confirm that Trump was not a subject of Russian investigations

+ They waited until Comey was out of town...

/ 2 /

TRUMP FIRING COMEY COULD LEAD TO INTEL LEAKS FROM FBI: Julian Assange Reports

Published on May 9, 2017

Assange: "The FBI will now start Leaking like Niagra."

> Lynch & Clinton next Targets : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21459

"Getting his backbone back"?

"Trump is again acting like Trump," says PCR

Paul Craig Roberts Says Trump to Be Made An Example of for Future Politicians

Dark Journalist, Daniel Lizst, was interviewed by the Hagmanns

(middle hour of the show):

Dismissal in DC: Allan Riggs, Dark Journalist & Pastor David Lankford

(in reaction to a post elsewhere):

"I wonder what you think about the Russian connection.

To me the whole thing is very amusing. The US has become a huge melting pot of stupid."

Haha. yeah. You gotta try to laugh at it...
"The Russians and coming! The Russians are coming!"
What Comey Offered a Russian Hacker, 1625

Bill Still says that a Russian guy was offered the chance "to take the fall" - and get "the complete package"

If True, this shows that Comey not only covered up Clinton's crimes, but also tried to manufacture evidence to back the fake Russian connection. Honestly, if this all can be proven, I would say he would be lucky to get a life sentence.

"The US has become a huge melting pot of stupid."
Not ALL of America! It is the useful idiots on the left - who have long been maniipulated to do the bidding of the Deep State and powerful elites,

More and more Americans are waking up. After all, trump won the election, and once the vote rigging (for Hillary) is removed, i reckon the margins was many millions of voters

This is a very revealing interview

(I know that parts of this are disturbing, but I think there is much truth here.)

Nobel Prize Nominee Robert David Steele discusses Trump, Comey, Rebuilding Integrity

You will hear things you never heard about Pedophilia before. Warning: but they are disturbing!
I do think that power "elites" are as bad as he says.
Why do you think that (alleged) monsters like David Rockefeller (died this year at 101 years), George H.W. Bush (93), Henry Kissinger (94), etc. have lived so long?

(in reaction to a post elsewhere):

"I wonder what you think about the Russian connection.

To me the whole thing is very amusing. The US has become a huge melting pot of stupid."

Haha. yeah. You gotta try to laugh at it...

"The Russians and coming! The Russians are coming!"

What Comey Offered a Russian Hacker, 1625

Bill Still says that a Russian guy was offered the chance "to take the fall" - and get "the complete package"

If True, this shows that Comey not only covered up Clinton's crimes, but also tried to manufacture evidence to back the fake Russian connection. Honestly, if this all can be proven, I would say he would be lucky to get a life sentence.

"The US has become a huge melting pot of stupid."

Not ALL of America! It is the useful idiots on the left - who have long been maniipulated to do the bidding of the Deep State and powerful elites,

More and more Americans are waking up. After all, trump won the election, and once the vote rigging (for Hillary) is removed, i reckon the margins was many millions of voters

Why I think John Kerry started liquidating everything he owned...to pay for someone to be the Huckleberry... Comey's got a net worth of 11 million and he's speaking for pay now LOL Loved it when Trump warned Comey by his tweets "not to lie because he may have it all on tape" ...utterly brilliant ....check mate

I especially love right after his advertising, wish he'd do it like Next News Network and just say stay tuned for an important update and get on with the story instead of advertising first but anyway, I loved the way he showed how we've all been manipulated to FEAR RUSSIA our entire lives. One of Bill's best in the hope department.

ACCUSED OF WRITING RUBBISH - my response

(elsewhere - I was accused of writing rubbish):

""
I dont have time to watch tje rubbish you are posting, but I am curious. Why is that? I guess they drink the blood of children after having sex with them?
And what on earth is a "Nobel prize nominee"?? "

(I responded this way):

RUBBISH eh?
Look, I think it should be obvious that my understanding of the actual state of the world is deeper and more accurate than what you are getting in the Mainstream media, which lies all the time, and could not even forecast the election result correctly.

You can be a Useful Idiot programmed by Leftist Lies if you want to be, but that is not for me.

If you want to enhance your understanding of the actual world you live in, you need to gain a greater understanding of the Deep State. This might be a good place to start: Daniel Liszt is in Cambridge Mass, (home of my alma mater, Harvard), and he has done a serious of indepth interviews with many insiders and researchers of the actual state of the world. Here, he is interviewed himself, rather than doing the interviewing

Deep State Shadow Government Exposed with Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt - Part 1

BTW:
Robert David Steele was one of many people nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. He went to Norway, I think it was, to give a speech to a group which had nominated him. He is an ex-CIA strategist, who thinks deeply and reads widely. His analysis is unconventional, about he is often (but not always) on-target with his non-PC comments.

If you do not know that real evil walks on this planet, including people who are capable of abusing children - then you are hopelessly naive. Though I would never part-take in these practices, I have read enough and seen enough to know that rituals and abuse are not primarily about sex, they are about power, and cultivating dark energies.

Most people would prefer to avoid these topics, but we have come into a moment in our ongoing awakening, that we must confront the dark secrets used by those who rule our planet.

DO NOT OPEN any strange looking emails, even if you know the sender

Mike Rivero opened his Friday show talking about this dangerous software

What Really Happened: Michael (Mike) Rivero Friday 5/12/17: Today's News Talk Show

This sounds bad !

I started a thread on it:

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21464

can't wait to catch up with your latest video's...saw that part 2 with Bill Ryan on Dark Journalist was uploaded and came here to share...I'm less than a minute into watching LOL

I have no patience for the type person above who calls your work rubbish yet wants you to waste your time educating them so they can call it whatever their belief system accepts. Glad you gave them a starting point so if they don't give it the due diligence it's their fault...you led them to knowledge. I'm pretty much at the point of saying "let the dead bury their dead"

Sometimes, Scum rises to the Top - but we don't have to Like it !

C_3LhWmV0AI1_QL.jpg

AMAZON now worth two WALMARTs...

What a SCUMBAG !!

I don't like seeing him succeed

Has the time come to takedown the Wash ComPost ??

(here's the latest outrage for Bozo's printshop, the WP : as dictated by the CIA/mockingbird controllers):

Trump must be impeached. Here’s why.

A look at President Trump’s first year in office, so far
Botsford170512Trump15352.JPG
View Photos
The president’s term has featured controversial executive orders and frequent conflicts with the media.
By Laurence H. Tribe May 13

Laurence H. Tribe is Carl M. Loeb University Professor and Professor of Constitutional Law at Harvard Law School.

The time has come for Congress to launch an impeachment investigation of President Trump for obstruction of justice.

The remedy of impeachment was designed to create a last-resort mechanism for preserving our constitutional system. It operates by removing executive-branch officials who have so abused power through what the framers called “high crimes and misdemeanors” that they cannot be trusted to continue in office.

Does Comey's firing compare to Watergate? Bob Woodward weighs in.
Play Video3:46
The Washington Post's Bob Woodward weighs in on President Trump's decision to fire FBI Director James Comey, and remembers the Saturday Night Massacre and the Watergate scandal. (Peter Stevenson/The Washington Post)

No American president has ever been removed for such abuses, although Andrew Johnson was impeached and came within a single vote of being convicted by the Senate and removed, and Richard Nixon resigned to avoid that fate.

Now the country is faced with a president whose conduct strongly suggests that he poses a danger to our system of government.

Ample reasons existed to worry about this president, and to ponder the extraordinary remedy of impeachment, even before he fired FBI Director James B. Comey and shockingly admitted on national television that the action was provoked by the FBI’s intensifying investigation into his campaign’s ties with Russia.

==

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-must-be-impeached-heres-why/2017/05/13/82ce2ea4-374d-11e7-b4ee-434b6d506b37_story.html?utm_term=.6b6c489cb949

Desperate Dems & Lie-Stream push an Impeachment narrative

The vile on unpatriotic Scum-ocrats have seen their fake Russia narrative fall part...

(confirmed : No Russian Hack of DNC emails, it was a Leak by the murdered Seth Rich)

Instead of turning to investigate Rich;s murder and the apparent crimes of the Clintons,

the Democrats are now pushing an Impeach Trump narrative

Unfortunately, there are enough brainwashed leftwingers out there who listen to the daily lies,

that this silly narrative is getting some traction.

/ 1 /

48% Of Americans Want To Impeach Trump

2017.05.15%20-%20Impeach%20Trump%201.JPG

According to a new survey by the Democratic polling firm Public Policy Polling (PPP), 48% of Americans want Trump impeached. And while 81% of Hillary voters can't wait for impeachment proceedings, we can't help but wonder whether any of them could point to a single "fact", as opposed to an anonymously sourced fake news story from the New York Times and/or Washington Post, that would merit such a punishment.

/ 2 /

Trump Impeachment Odds Soar By 50% After NYT Report

trump%20impeachment%20odds%202017.jpg

The market is starting to look two steps ahead, and according to PredicIt, Trump's odds of getting impeached in 2017 have soared from 19% to 29%, a 50% surge since the NYT story broke.

==

> new thread:

God bless Sean Hannity - who reveals so much Truth here

Hannity 5/16/17 | Fox News Today May 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCnuQLsC5hM