Democrats = Trolls, Terrorists & Crybabies

Democrats = Trolls, Terrorists & Crybabies

Don't they realize, they are already living in Hillary H3LL? Out of touch with the "real" America

(She led them to a very bad place)

Jim-Langevin-300x225.jpg

“It’s my hope that gallery is going to look like America,” said Rep. Jim Langevin. |

House Democrats plan to troll Trump at big speech

Lawmakers are inviting 'Dreamers,' Muslim-Americans and others to his joint address before Congress on Tuesday.

By Heather Caygle

02/25/17 07:32 AM EST

House Democrats are seizing on President Donald Trump’s first major speech to Congress Tuesday as an opportunity to troll the new president in prime time.

Many of the same Democrats who boycotted Trump’s inauguration are choosing not to skip his first address to Congress as president, instead opting to bring guests directly affected by the administration’s controversial policies on immigration and refugees and Republican attempts to repeal Obamacare.

“It’s my hope that gallery is going to look like America,” said Rep. Jim Langevin (D-R.I.), who is leading an effort to have his colleagues bring diverse guests Tuesday and will be joined by Rhode Island Dr. Ehsun Mirza, a Muslim-American born in Pakistan. “It’s another reminder to the president that he’s not the arbiter of patriotism.”

The effort is designed to put a human face on Trump’s immigration and refugee policies — and perhaps steal a bit of the spotlight from the president's big speech. Though it's unlikely to resonate much beyond Tuesday night, members said doing something is better than nothing.

Langevin started urging fellow Democrats to invite guests affected by Trump’s policies when the administration unexpectedly rolled out a travel ban for seven Muslim countries. Trump has since said he'll issue a similar executive order that can withstand legal challenges soon

==

> http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-congress-address-democrats-235363

Note that the guy who wants the gallery "to look like America"

Comes from Rhode Island, the smallest state in the Union

Archived