AFAICS, Catflap's suspended. It says -1888 hours. I don't know what that means. Maybe a superadmin could tell.

GTG has no suspension, as far as I can see.

Is that a minus?

It means Catflaps suspension ended 78 days ago and he has not posted since.

The clock resets when he posts again.

EDIT: That doesn't make any sense, he has posted in the last 78 days.

Can you change it to PLUS 1 hour and then see if it ends properly in one hour

Is that a minus?

It is a minus indeed, but I don't know what it means and just assume for now that a restriction is in place (which it actually says also when I look him up).

I don't know what he was suspended for.

Did you see my edit above about the PLUS 1 hour?

Last time he posted was Sep 23, apparently.

These counters have looked weird before when I looked up suspended people. It might be because I am not a SuperAdmin, or Catflap is indeed able to post and this has been counting backwards since he has been able again.

I have now seen that CF was suspended for a week on Sep 23 2010. So, I will set it all to zero unless another mod tells me differently.

Ziknik, if you want to read up on it, this here had apparently to do with it:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....st&p=184724

GTG was involved in that drama too, I see.

Is that a minus?

EDIT: That doesn't make any sense, he has posted in the last 78 days.

No, I think he hasn't. So, it makes sense, and maybe he just got fed up? The last post of his that I could find was Sep. 23.

Anyway, I move this thread now as Bubb doesn't like these kind of housekeeping discussions in the entrance area.

I have now seen that CF was suspended for a week on Sep 23 2010. So, I will set it all to zero unless another mod tells me differently.

Ziknik, if you want to read up on it, this here had apparently to do with it:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index....st&p=184724

GTG was involved in that drama too, I see.

Thanks G0ldfinger. Thank you very much.

DON'T change the clock to zero. Change it to ONE and let it tick down again.

Trust me, I have a lot of experience in removing suspensions set by other mods and I find letting the clock tick down works better with the software.

I haven't broken any rules

see

Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

yes it certainly looks that way

Yes. I will therefore close both threads now.

I think it is really time to move on.

I am happy to check every now and then if a poster hasn't been posting for a while, why this is and whether there is an erroneous suspension or something like that in place. Other than that I would say let's move on.

There will always be different opinions about suspensions, and that is not too dramatic as long as it is not about permanent suspensions. The permanent suspensions that we had were all justified, and if these posters came back in disguise and behaved well, no one would care. Even GOM's recent puppet has not be suspended as far as I know.

Archived