Wormholes & Warp Drives... etc.

MM,

What do you reckon this might be - A wormhole in action?

Accidental Discovery - Is this a "Particle Beam Weapon" or a Transport method ?

Sam captured footage of what appears to be a Particle Beam Weapon or some other very sophisticated technology hitting the ground in the mountains around Taos, New Mexico.

MESSAGE FROM THE FILMMAKER:

A warm & hearty hello to all my fellow questers,

I'd like to first say thank you again to Kerry Cassidy...the haven she provides in the form of PROJECT CAMELOT is incredibly vital to those of us who refuse to accept the lies. A big thank you also to Bill Ryan and all the CAMELOT witnesses for blazing the trail before me.

As for my story, I'm what would be classified as an "experiencer". I unintentionally captured something remarkable on film while working on a farm just outside of Taos, New Mexico. Over the course of the next 40 days my footage mutated into a short film called "Sudden Porthole".

===== =====

After you have seen the "particle beam", or whatever it might be - there's not much need to watch this.

COMMENTS===

Very, very interesting. I think probably the simplest explanation is that it was some kind of black ops testing of an energy beam weapon. Have you thought about going back with a different vehicle, or perhaps hiking overland? (I know it looks like a long walk, but might be the only way.)

ClaireSapphyck 10 hours ago

I think this was a great production for what you were working with! As well, good presentation! actually when you view the site on Google earth; it appears to be a 'cul de sac' possibly for a feeding trough for someones farm animals, a look out, or a pick up/drop off location. There's no reason for the layouts existence aside from 'Tony's mafia body drop'...I'm not saying there's anything going on... but it appears that way! Go rent a vehicle and try again brother...

skottidogg10 10 hours ago

Split second of light beam... 37 minutes of, 'shoveling poop'!

DaddyNowhere 10 hours ago

the nwo supports your belief that aliens are here to help you... they support all facets of the new age movement. they love the fact your consumed by videos like this... because it distracts you from learning about and following Jesus who is your true salvation. nothing else will save you... Jesus is our only hope and salvation.

CMTELEGRAPH 12 hours ago

A very odd phenomenon. Interesting and entertaining film!

raindog951 12 hours ago

I really would like my time back. Can I at least bill you for it?

spamystyle 13 hours ago

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree on Karl Popper philosophy of science, stating: " a theory should be considered scientific if and only if it is falsifiable".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Popper#Philosophy_of_science

What can be said on this unnecessarily long movie? If he would have gone back to that mountain and let us see the sight where the beam landed, maybe one could consider it as an investigative attempt. He gave up at the end of the film, I didn't like it. If all we saw in that movie is for real, there is a probability that beam might be from a weapon. I cannot identify what type of technology was that, maybe laser …

I decided to present my plan for the public. I hope it would gain the attention of interested people of the automotive industry. I wish a person or company would want to realize it. I don't intend to have technical debate about it in this forum, however I welcome to such discussions on the technical forums. I will inform you about the progress about it. Here are download links:

http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=94&act=down

http://www.4shared.com/document/wtlxTXWo/On_developing_a_powertrain_in_.html

Also, I wrote a blog post on this news:

http://www.gravitycontrol.org/blog/2011/10/16/hybrid-automobile-with-two-propulsions-of-electricity-and-compressed-air/

Tim Ventura has updated his website, and also my page:

http://www.americanantigravity.com/interviews/mohammad-mansouryar-on-faster-than-light-travel.html

How did I pass these 5 years since 2006? About 1 year for advertising my work plus writing two further papers, About 2 years in military, About 1 year trying to sell wind turbines, About 1 year working on my hybrid car plan …

This is another address you can have my hybrid car plan:

http://vixra.org/abs/1110.0049

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

...I have tried to get across many, many times, yes, always keep an open mind, but at the same time, always keep questioning.

Indeed, a small, but significant percentage of scientists actually make their name from disproving the theories of others!

There really isn’t a more open & transparent process of information dissemination in the world, at present.

MIGHT THIS prove to be a big breakthrough?

Neutrinos and the End of the Mayan Calendar (Calleman version)

Posted on November 23, 2011

Barbara Hand Clow pointed to an interesting — even “earth-shattering,” no; let’s call it “dimension-shattering,” or “dimension blending”— news event that occurred on October 28, 2011, the end of the Calleman version of the Mayan Calendar: “Exactly on that day, physics announced that the Faster-than-Light Neutrino experiment was to be rerun, and if the results were the same, Einstein’s Relativity Theory would have to be challenged by physics.”

For if neutrinos can penetrate matter as if it isn’t solid, then is it solid?

And wait a minute, “faster than the speed of light?” Huh? Not possible! Well, not possible within the current framework of our most advanced scientific thinking. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t possible; it just means that, like all epistemological frameworks, Einsteinian physics sets up a certain structure of unprovable assumptions beyond which we cannot go lest we fall through space forever.

So interesting, how we humans keep trying to construct an epistemological framework that will avoid the “infinite regress,” limit the limitless, set a secure, stable, steady, forever foundation upon which we can stand. There is no such thing! All frameworks, no matter how grand, are mere posits in the mysterious void, this presence, this timeless being, within which all possibilities arise and subside and arise again.

Here’s one reporter that took note of possible implications of what we have framed up as “neutrinos” and their weird behavior. Thanks to the guardian.

The neutrino may prove the true revolutionary image of 2011

In this year of political revolution and upheaval, the greatest subversive may turn out to be a tiny particle

Subatomic-neutrino-tracks-007.jpg

View of the elusive subatomic neutrino tracks showing electrons and muons caught in a nano second. Photograph: Dan

/more: http://exopermaculture.com/2011/11/23/neutrinos-and-the-end-of-the-mayan-calendar-calleman-version/

MM,

Do you know this guy, Keshe?

New propulsion technology - magnetism and antigravity

Nuclear Engineer, Mehran Tavakoli Keshe, has came forward as being the developer of the technology being used in Iran's new "flying saucer." His technology is claimed to harness magnetism and gravity to allow travel throughout the solar system and beyond.

by Hank Mills

On March 16th, 2011, the hard-line Iranian news agency Fars issued a press release stating Iran had developed a flying saucer. The unmanned saucer named "Zohal" is stated to be equipped with an auto-pilot system, GPS, and an imaging system. It is claimed the craft can fly indoors and outside. Initially, the press release included a stock photo of a flying saucer that was obviously from an old SCIFI movie. This image was later replaced with a picture of what looks like an ordinary quadrocopter. Such an image would tend to indicate there is nothing exotic about the craft.

Now, nuclear Engineer, Mehran Tavakoli Keshe, who we have interviewed and covered here in our news for a couple of years, has came forward and claimed to be the developer of the gravity manipulating technology being used in the Iranian flying saucer – something he divulged to us in the past, prior to the official Iranian announcement.

Mehran Keshe is the director of the Keshe Foundation. He claims to have developed a special plasma reactor that allows for the manipulation of gravitational and magnetic fields to produce motion. Multiple patent applications have been filed for this reactor, and details of it are explained on his foundation's many websites. Importantly, in a recent interview with William Alec of Vortex Network News, Keshe specifically states his technology is incorporated in Iran's new saucer. He also claims to have given the technology to the Iranian government years ago and is actively working with them. This contradicts the idea that the saucer is a kind of multi-turbine helicopter.

/more: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-propulsion-technology-magnetism-and.html

About Keshe,

You said about him in the previous page and I replied you. How many times should I reply one subject? I see no science in Keshe's work, no theory, no experiment, no nothing. Again, I suggest reading this thread about Keshe:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread686588/pg1

The Above Top Secret members have some cool posts about his work.

Most of Iranians have problem to accept each other's radical ideas, many people here consider it a certain fact that the first man-made flying saucer must be made in the U.S or a few other advanced countries, not in Iran and by Iranian individuals. Even if such a great achievement would be done in Iran, some insiders or Russian intelligence agents would know and would inform their fellow American partners about it, if the westerner intelligence agencies had not known it already. Iran is not a place that you can hide something big, as game changing as an actual flying saucer working based on gravity manipulation, for a long time from the foreigners.

After all, I think his entire framework is fake, I doubt he has or had a serious contact with authorities about his work. If all he claims is true, I wonder why he is not being disappeared by the Iranian government or the west?

Until I would watch a worldwide quake in the media about his work in reality, I'll keep ignoring him.

About FTL neutrinos,

I think those neutrino scientists have misused their position to show they're not wasting their life, to gain attention that they're awesome guys in terms of stupid pop culture by working on something FTL, and in result, they would receive more budget.

That guardian article wants to relate the profound scientific breakthroughs to the political changes, I disagree with that. When the world is in change, if some smart science guys could persuade others to receive funding from public sources, they are winners, personally and professionally, even if no definite progress would be released.

I don't predict that history will judge such neutrino scientists had ridiculed themselves by that FTL claim, but I bet if physics wants to accept the FTL effects, it would take years, long years, and we won't see that day in a near future.

I think most of these stories originate from the difference between the real world, and the virtual world. Most people don't have a clear idea how retarded we are. You can simulate almost anything in the virtual graphics by powerful computers. For example, after watching the movie Lord of the Rings, Return of the King, no other movie could excite me about the scenes of ancient wars. Now, let's come back to reality, we are not sure about the number of dimensions in the universe. Intuitively, there are four ones, length, width, height and time, but there are other theories assuming 4D universe cannot answer some questions, so we need higher dimensions, even we are not sure about the universe, it might be a multi-verse at work. We don't know about more than 90% of the material in the known universe, i.e., dark matter and dark energy. We hardly go more than the earth orbit, regarding the proportion between human size and universe size, it's like an ant could travel at the most distance of one millimeter away! I extremely exaggerated that picture, what a boring life! So what's the solution? Many people would tend to dreaming and mental masturbations.

Similar to this huge difference between real world and virtual world, there are other differences in other fields. If battery technology would have advanced like the memory technology, a tiny battery could have stored the energy of a nuclear plant inside it, but they're desperately weak. We can't control gravity, we're weak against natural forces, earthquake, tsunami, …

Another example, there is a horrible difference between the medical progress and space progress. How? Let me explain. The medical advances don't let people die easily, so number of population is growing every year, the earth cannot bear all this population and we need other habitable planets, but space technology is too weak to solve this problem. One cannot say to people, please die soon for the sake of next generations, because there is no enough food and water, and resources for you and the present resources are running out. Living beings want to live based on instinct, we can't fight with instinct but we can ask authorities why there is no other planet for us? One planet is not enough and its weather is being polluted, we need to immigrate.

That's a reason people like me tend to believe in UFOs or the idea that TPTB prevent advancing the mankind on purpose, and other conspiracy theories …

Anyway, these differences are damaging the earth and its residents, but many ones do not like to believe …

About Keshe,

You said about him in the previous page and I replied you. How many times should I reply one subject? I see no science in Keshe's work, no theory, no experiment, no nothing. Again, I suggest reading this thread about Keshe:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread686588/pg1

The Above Top Secret members have some cool posts about his work.

Most of Iranians have problem to accept each other's radical ideas, many people here consider it a certain fact that the first man-made flying saucer must be made in the U.S or a few other advanced countries, not in Iran and by Iranian individuals. Even if such a great achievement would be done in Iran, some insiders or Russian intelligence agents would know and would inform their fellow American partners about it, if the westerner intelligence agencies had not known it already. Iran is not a place that you can hide something big...

. . .

That's a reason people like me tend to believe in UFOs or the idea that TPTB prevent advancing the mankind on purpose, and other conspiracy theories …

Anyway, these differences are damaging the earth and its residents, but many ones do not like to believe …

Sorry.

Yes, it occurred to me that I had seen his name before, and maybe asked you about him.

But he seems to be getting more and more press. I suppose the subject of UFO's interests many people.

Since Iran is "behind a curtain" for most of us in the West, we find it easy to believe that there may be all sorts of secret projects originating there. It's a bit like the rumors we used to hear about what was going on "behind the Iron Curtain."

Of course if there are ET's in touch with TPTB, it is also possible that other groups of ET's (or even the same ones) might be in touch with those countries that are officially rivals (or sometimes enemies?) of the US.

Don't take the press so seriously, maybe I'm talking because of a depression, but no news is really interesting to me. Everything is just getting worse, failing to save the environment is a fundamental failure of modernism, and other breakthroughs, if one could call them so, seem very less important compared to that failure.

If Iran could keep a connection to the outer world by internet at least, there is no such a thing as a curtain. The growing dictatorship, international sanctions and diminishing internet availability are completing that curtain pretty well; any time I post here, I consider it as my last post. Also, don't believe those stuffs about the secret projects in Iran, we have basic problems to refine our oil, we can't build good airplanes, so why should somebody think Iran is advanced? I know there is a tradition in west (& probably other places) to exaggerate about the rivals and enemies. I remember somewhere I read the most number of admirers of Napoleon Bonaparte among the historians are Britons, why? Because the British forces defeated him in the end! So by admiring Napoleon, they are giving credit to their own state success indeed. Another example, owing to hollow propaganda, many ones thought Saddam is too strong, but we observed he was too weak in fact and he was hanged like a loser at the end.

Anyway, if one assumes there is a curtain between Iran and rest of the world, this curtain has plenty of holes and you can know about Iran from some channels. At least there is hope, as long as there is internet in Iran.

I had liked to go to west when I was younger, but now I feel old and I'm becoming depressed and pessimistic, so I'm getting used to live behind this curtain. Probably it's from Dostoyevsky: "Human being has an incredible capability to get used to any misery". If millions of people are able to live in Iran, so can I.

One more thing, I like the idea that ETs might be in here, but as you know about my general opinion, I don't wait for their actions and I plan to realize a propulsion to inspire theirs, if one assumes they are from other stellar systems. This is my life goal, even if it takes long years.

P.S.: Finding this link, listing a paper of mine, was cool to me:

http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/23857943/can-present-technology-create-gross-amounts-negative-energy-density

It's being put in here for not forgetting it.

DAnyway, if one assumes there is a curtain between Iran and rest of the world, this curtain has plenty of holes and you can know about Iran from some channels. At least there is hope, as long as there is internet in Iran.

I had liked to go to west when I was younger, but now I feel old and I'm becoming depressed and pessimistic, so I'm getting used to live behind this curtain. Probably it's from Dostoyevsky: "Human being has an incredible capability to get used to any misery". If millions of people are able to live in Iran, so can I.

One more thing, I like the idea that ETs might be in here, but as you know about my general opinion, I don't wait for their actions and I plan to realize a propulsion to inspire theirs, if one assumes they are from other stellar systems. This is my life goal, even if it takes long years.

P.S.: Finding this link, listing a paper of mine, was cool to me:

http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/23857943/can-present-technology-create-gross-amounts-negative-energy-density

It's being put in here for not forgetting it.

I am sorry to hear you are becoming depresssed. It must come from frustration.

Perhaps some of the ideas here, will reignite some enthusiasm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsfhQvJ44JQ

"A Black hole in a Lab"? I wonder if such an idea is possible?

If it happened, it could be very dangerous ala Doc Oct(opus) in the Spiderman film

Perhaps some of the ideas here, will reignite some enthusiasm:

Magnetism, ancient civilizations, cosmic order, etc are all exciting subjects to me, but I have no idea on that video.

Do you want to know the present situation about this fringe division of physics (wormholes ... etc)? My assessment:

No private company dares to work on it sooner than its corresponding government. There is no definite justification for the governments to work on it sooner than the military. The military might do some efforts in secret which I naturally am unaware of them, so this is out of question. They both inspire from the mainstream science opinion and this branch is not credible enough for the academic people, at the best assumptions they think them as being too early. Therefore, the only remaining way is doing it by myself, and it takes long years to provide enough funding and facilities.

Maybe the new discovery of an earth-like planet would be a motivation for the nations of the world to come together to fund the construction of the needed spacecraft to go there, like the plot of Contact. I wonder what other kind of news could cause the public opinion to enforce making a FTL travelling machine (by their governments); despite the current economical conditions, I think the governments are able to fund such a project if they really wanted to; what else do they expect? The ETs send a message: We are living here, just bother yourself to spend some money to visit us?! Finding a habitable planet is not great enough?

However I guess this hypothetical plan would waste much budget & time at the initial days, because I doubt the related decision makers would be clever enough to choose the wormhole mechanism as the first approach. They won't apply my spacewarp methods and let me in, because I don't have an academic degree. So I'd have to keep my own way, that story is none of my business.

The lack of academic degree by quitting university has brought me a cool point: I've faced no negative obsession or pressure from the others yet, making me less serious (& dangerous) for others, and safer for myself.

Anyway, it's not clear how much time do I need to keep dancing alone, before making a movement like this:

"A Black hole in a Lab"? I wonder if such an idea is possible?

If it happened, it could be very dangerous ala Doc Oct(opus) in the Spiderman film

Don't believe creating black holes in the lab as you pictured. The present science has no control over gravity. I mean by negating it; not by positive mass and clearly not by negative mass.

All I said in this post about a dreamy international plan to make a wormhole is about one positive side of possibility of realizing the idea. The negative side of possibility of making a wormhole is to build it to use it as a weapon. I'd rather not talk about it, even not think about it …

P.S: Some of the comments of the news on the new found habitable planet were so funny. As I've mentioned in my facebook page, the Yahoo! News is one of my favorites.

P.S: Some of the comments of the news on the new found habitable planet were so funny. As I've mentioned in my facebook page, the Yahoo! News is one of my favorites.

I was not at all surprised by the discovery of a habitable planet - I heard it is the second one discovered this year.

It should help the average person to realise that Life on our planet is not unique. The universe is burgeoning with life, and intelligent visitors have been to our planet. In fact, they provided the "seeds" that have become life here, and indeed "they" have become "us". Is that a surprising thought?

My opinion is: Wormholes probably exist in this universe already, and perhaps they are already in use by beings on our planet.

• 1 month later...

MM,

Do you know anything about the scientists he mentions?

Was it in the Iranian newspapers

Joseph comments on Yahweh the Two-Faced God, and the recent assassination of an Iranian nuclear scientists and the geopolitical possibilities it represents

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't watch all that clip. I tried to download it at least 20 times, but I couldn't, so you have a vision of the internet situation in Iran. This is my reply anyway:

Who cares what is in the newspapers? The level of freedom of speech is limited in many countries...

(rest of comment deleted, at poster's request)

... There is no force to save the humans from themselves, only nature's reactions might affect the man; even I doubt this too …

In the summer of 2007, for instance, the Arctic melted. By the end of the summer, there was 22 percent less sea ice than ever observed before. A comparable melt the following summer briefly opened the Northwest and Northeast Passages simultaneously, very likely offering human beings their first chance to circumnavigate the Arctic on open water. This melt was 30 years ahead of the computer forecasts about global warming. It confirmed that we were warming the planet. There was no other expla­nation on offer. Worse, it was one of a number of feedback loops that would amplify that warming: Instead of the nice, white sheet of ice covering the Arctic, a mirror that reflected 80 percent of incoming solar radiation back out to space, we all at once had big pools of blue water, which absorb 80 percent of those rays of the sun. We'd kicked off the warming, but now nature was taking over and doing the job on her own.

Source:

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2009/03/energy-challenge/mckibben-text/3

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/print/2009/03/energy-challenge/mckibben-text

. . .

...In fact, war has begun for a while in a modern way, everybody hates a classic war.

...I care about the safety of me, my family and beloved ones, civilian people and civil structures.

...our infrastructures such as dams, roads, highways, bridges, power grid, factories, etc.

(portions deleted)

It is sad, isn't it?

Neither the people of Iran, nor the people of the West want to see a war.

The leaders see some benefit, and I think it is nothing more than a desire for more power.

Can we break the grip of this corruption? I do hope so.

Perhaps we are getting "help from upstairs" in avoiding war, as John Kettler says we are

I blame ETs for what they did to the Middle East at centuries ago. The ETs made troubles and they might like to fix them; although I don't know exactly what race caused troubles and whether the same race is fixing them or not. Obviously this part of the earth follows the instructions from the sky, than instruction from the ground. Only a great event from the sky will truly change the current equations.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious, MM.

Why do you never post on other threads here ?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure. IMO, I'm addicted to internet and this is not so good. It might be correct to have a less being in the virtual world. I tend to end any subject, then deal with another subjects, that's a reason I prefer to stay in a thread, instead of opening many similar ones. That would be cool, at least to me, to see the changes in my posts since I came to this thread a few years ago, that would be even cooler to see them in the say ten years later, if you keep having the site and thread and I'd be the only user of this ID.

Anyway, the current subject that would make me busy within the next few months is my hybrid car plan. That's really promising to me, however no hard math or numerical simulations or actual experiments directly support my ideas in this plan, but the basic physics behind it is new (for this industry) and functional. This could be an answer to serious problems, e.g., read this:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/bid-end-fuel-panic-govt-changes-advice-034603636.html

Lately, my plan was published in a new-made website:

http://tinyurl.com/6tvqpto

http://intellectualarchive.com/getfile.php?file=CQ4MIYI63Tv&orig_file=Powertrain%20in%20a%20Hybrid%20Car%20with%20Electricity%20and%20Compressed-Air%20Propulsions.pdf

I've found a crush on it and I will reach it to a definite point, finding an investor/company to work on it, or making its theoretical principles proper enough to realize it by myself in a far future, like the wormhole project.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure. IMO, I'm addicted to internet and this is not so good.

This sounds as if it could be an interesting interview - But the sound quality is very poor:

I wish I could hear it more easily.

This is better, but stioll not easy to hear:

• 2 months later...

New Thread about the Higgs Boson particle, Time Travel, and Wormholes

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=16554

Here's an Excerpt:

Wormholes a reality?

article-1269288-095FBC16000005DC-551_634x447.jpg

Tiny tunnels or shortcuts through space and time constantly form, disappear, and reform within this quantum world. And they actually link two separate places and two different times.

DOES THIS SOUND CRAZY ?

Actually, GEI is lucky enough to have as a member and poster, someone reknowned for his work on the physics of wormholes

/that's Mohammad Mansouryar, see a thread he often posts on:

Wormholes & Warp Drives... etc.

Futuristic ideas from the "Iranian Einstein" :

xx

=== ===

(He is interested in ways the technology might be used in the future, including for Travel to nearby Erath-like planets.

He's an Excerpt from a recent PM he sent me):

NASA’s Kepler Mission Confirms Its First Planet in Habitable Zone of Sun-like Star

Posted on December 6, 2011 by MM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16040655

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/kepler/news/kepscicon-briefing.html

http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-telescope-confirms-alien-planet-habitable-zone-162005358.html

a significant stuff, liked some comments of the Yahoo! News, my favorite news website in English, … what comes next? big question is how could we go there? the answer …, readers of this blog exactly know the answer …

/see: http://mansouryar.wordpress.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the changes. Indeed, when I see my line of research, I categorize them as the answers to this question: How to keep / survive? So I can't make a stable connection to that line of research trying to answer: How to know / understand? When I prepare a scientific paper, I behave like an artist, say a novelist. When I evaluate others' works, I become like a short-sighted businessman: How can it be used fast? The picture is so simple (to me): You hear an apparently proper planet has been discovered, you decide to go there, you check the proposed ways - for some reasons - you consider speed increasing inappropriate enough, the only remaining way is distance reducing, you conclude a spacewarp need to be created somehow in a 4D framework. The road map is as simple as that.

I am not an expert in particles physics, but I think this new breakthrough is pretty important for that field, although the practical consequences are more attractive to me; the issue that would be specified in the future.

The complexity and budget have made some scientists to predict in the interval of not even coming years, but coming decades. In the conventional conditions, I've considered the experimental successes of wormhole physics in this manner, but any miracle for budget problem could change the conditions very much.

• 3 weeks later...

In the conventional conditions, I've considered the experimental successes of wormhole physics in this manner, but any miracle for budget problem could change the conditions very much.

Does anyone have any comment on this website? Is it that miracle?

http://www.kickstarter.com/

This might be helpful for spacewarp project, but I doubt it.

Perhaps, I need to make a video:

http://www.kickstarter.com/help/school/making_your_video

However, that is not so easy. I need to trust to an American person:

Also, I liked these projects:

FYI, I've forgot to do anything non-theoretical about that project in a near future; that might be called destiny.

Does anyone have any comment on this website? Is it that miracle?

http://www.kickstarter.com/

This might be helpful for spacewarp project, but I doubt it.

I know someone (in HK) who raised something like $100,000 through that site.

But most of it came from people who knew him personally.

He has a good investment idea, and is a convincing salesperson

== ==

One that you liked, had enormous success:

63,416 Backers

$8,596,475 pledged of $950,000 goal

/see:

What do they do with all the excess pledges?

=== ===

KICK STARTER Idea - I have started a thread about it:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=16649