PizzaGate Pedo Scandal: The biggest in many Decades

168 replies to this topic

#161 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89,482 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:29 AM

This is a very revealing interview

(I know that parts of this are disturbing, but I think there is much truth here.)

Nobel Prize Nominee Robert David Steele discusses Trump, Comey, Rebuilding Integrity

You will hear things you never heard about Pedophilia before. Warning: but they are disturbing!
I do think that power "elites" are as bad as he says.
Why do you think that (alleged) monsters like David Rockefeller (died this year at 101 years), George H.W. Bush (93), Henry Kissinger (94), etc. have lived so long?

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#162 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89,482 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:24 AM

ACCUSED OF WRITING RUBBISH - my response

(elsewhere - I was accused of writing rubbish):

""
I dont have time to watch tje rubbish you are posting, but I am curious. Why is that? I guess they drink the blood of children after having sex with them?
And what on earth is a "Nobel prize nominee"?? "

(I responded this way):

RUBBISH eh?
Look, I think it should be obvious that my understanding of the actual state of the world is deeper and more accurate than what you are getting in the Mainstream media, which lies all the time, and could not even forecast the election result correctly.

You can be a Useful Idiot programmed by Leftist Lies if you want to be, but that is not for me.

If you want to enhance your understanding of the actual world you live in, you need to gain a greater understanding of the Deep State.  This might be a good place to start:  Daniel Liszt is in Cambridge Mass, (home of my alma mater, Harvard), and he has done a serious of indepth interviews with many insiders and researchers of the actual state of the world.  Here, he is interviewed himself, rather than doing the interviewing

Deep State Shadow Government Exposed with Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt - Part 1

BTW:
Robert David Steele was one of many people nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.  He went to Norway, I think it was, to give a speech to a group which had nominated him.  He is an ex-CIA strategist, who thinks deeply and reads widely.  His analysis is unconventional, about he is often (but not always) on-target with his non-PC comments.

If you do not know that real evil walks on this planet, including people who are capable of abusing children - then you are hopelessly naive.  Though I would never part-take in these practices, I have read enough and seen enough to know that rituals and abuse are not primarily about sex, they are about power, and cultivating dark energies.

Most people would prefer to avoid these topics, but we have come into a moment in our ongoing awakening, that we must confront the dark secrets used by those who rule our planet.

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#163 mSparks

mSparks

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:37 PM

Take a break, Sparky.
60 days of no posting will give you a chance to do more reading here.
That way, you can be better informed before you post

heh, it was a serious question. there was a general expection we would find something incriminating on podesta with all the materal we got on him and given his and trumps link to republican anthony weiner who just pled guilty to underage kiddy fiddling

https://cryptome.org...einer-files.pdf

but as far as i know there was no smoking gun and podesta is now working for the NYT.

If you really have something we need to know it.
AJXzWKeV59HaoUkmrCwP9f+kMr8aOIMjMKy7ACsaRDCE/XuF0orj/jActtfW
DMKjg/CixI7JP0Z6lbS99dc86fxDIQOmfIU8BNYKPmlPA/uY3ZpT9/4iQY0X
wKad5eJhDFWcZ2Z4VUWJzlbuoX/QV4ihTVkr9JnyJb+fN9AOqXH9AQAB>

If you have nothing to lose you have nothing to hide
If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear
The problem with living so far in the future, is when you get back to reality, its all repeats.
Adam Smith 1776 - Stock lent at interest
Money is not debt; it is an ownership based derivative, debt is just one kind of money.

They should influence adversary decision-making, communicate the military perspective, manage perceptions, and promote behaviors conducive to friendly objectives. Counterpropaganda operations, psychological operations (PSYOP), military deception (MILDEC), operations security (OPSEC), counterintelligence (CI) operations, and public affairs (PA) operations are the military capabilities of influence operations.

BBC - founded 1922, Supporting British government [House of saxe-coburg and gotha] propaganda since 1927

#164 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89,482 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:46 PM

"
but as far as i know there was no smoking gun and podesta is now working for the NYT."

No smoking gun, just a closet full of guns with the smoke covered up

/ 2 /

Pedofilth John Podesta continues the Russia blame game – calls Hannity and Gingrich disgusting.

If he wants to see the real face of disgusting, he should look in the mirror.

http://www.breitbart...ng-with-russia/

Excerpt: Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chief John Podesta attacked the First Amendment rights of the free press as he continued to spin his conspiracy theory of Russia colluding with American news websites to damage Democrats.

During a conversation with the Washington Post’s Karen Tumulty, he cited the “participation and the support of the alt-right media,” naming “guys like Sean Hannity” and “disgusting” Newt Gingrich for helping spread “fake news” to hurt Democrats. He specifically criticized Hannity and Gingrich for asking questions about DNC staffer Seth Rich’s murder and whether or not it had a connection with Wikileaks.

More on site.

Comment by deester on May 25, 2017 @ 4:57 am

Here is the outline for last Sunday’s Event: Robert Steele in NYC 18 May 2017

http://phibetaiota.n...the-revolution/

Comment by intruth on May 23, 2017 @ 4:18 am

#165 mSparks

mSparks

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

"
but as far as i know there was no smoking gun and podesta is now working for the NYT."

No smoking gun, just a closet full of guns with the smoke covered up

well, kinda important for you guys isnt it, given stories like

https://www.nytimes....th-kremlin.html

WASHINGTON — Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, spoke in December with Russia’s ambassador to the United States about establishing a secret communications channel between the Trump transition team and Moscow to discuss strategy in Syria and other policy issues, according to three people with knowledge of the discussion.

If we dont take them down soon people might take them seriously and all that hard work building the greatest bannana republic in history wouldve been for nothing.

better than wwiii, although trump signing that multi hundred billion dollar arms deal with isis wasnt on the agenda, i hear he's keeping himself out of the way after that monumental f' up.

The problem with living so far in the future, is when you get back to reality, its all repeats.
Money is not debt; it is an ownership based derivative, debt is just one kind of money.

They should influence adversary decision-making, communicate the military perspective, manage perceptions, and promote behaviors conducive to friendly objectives. Counterpropaganda operations, psychological operations (PSYOP), military deception (MILDEC), operations security (OPSEC), counterintelligence (CI) operations, and public affairs (PA) operations are the military capabilities of influence operations.

BBC - founded 1922, Supporting British government [House of saxe-coburg and gotha] propaganda since 1927

#166 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89,482 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:30 AM

NY Times?

Yeah, right. 

That's a reliable source for news on Trump and his team. 

They must be reporting accurately

#167 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89,482 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:08 AM

"weird behavior" = satanic behavior, including child abuse

"the elites are obsessed with genelogy, tracing their bloodlines back as far as Sumeria"

interview

EXPOSED: THE WEIRD WAYS OF THE ELITE

the film

Weird Ways of the Elite Documentary (2017)

#168 mSparks

mSparks

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:45 PM

Seems Bangledesh is doing all the right things to attract Trumps attention.

Donald Trump has said he ‘hopes to visit’ Bangladesh 2017-05-22

http://bdnews24.com/...p-to-bangladesh

from the place that the week after his inauguration passed
http://www.dhakatrib...ge-bill-passed/

Great to see him sending all the right messages to the pizzagate crowd.

#169 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89,482 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:13 AM

PODESTA to be interrogated "behind closed doors"

Old and new evidence presented here

SPECIAL REPORT

BREAKING: Damning Podesta PizzaGate Evidence Unsealed

Published on Jun 26, 2017

The House intelligence committee this week plans to interview John Podesta,

Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign chairman whose hacked email account became central to Russian meddling in the US election last year. But will they question him about the murder of Seth Rich? Will they ask him about he and his brother Tony's possible involvement in a child sex trafficking ring? Will they ask him about their possible connection to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann? Will they ask him about the disturbing audio of someone who sounds like John Podesta abusing a child? David Zublick unseals the horrible truth in this special report!

comment:

everyone remember this, the final obstruction was just removed a couple weeks ago at most.
JAMES COMEY, is who i'm referring to. he was compromised long ago on epstein's island. he is apparently is obsessed with howdy doody, and had sex with a 12 yr old boy dressed as howdy doody. yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! adults too. so thats why he was never gonna move on the others, because he was being blackmailed by all the others, just like they all do. its a nest of vile corruption, satanic activity, child and human trafficking, satanic ritual murders of children and babies and even cannibalism.

THEY WILL FACE THE MUSIC. IT TAKES 2-6 MONTHS FOR PROPER INVESTIGATIONS. AND BELIEVE ME , FOR THE FIRST TIME AND MANY DECADES , PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. AND THE EVIDENCE ON THEM IS OVERWHELMING, THANKS TO ANTHONY WEINER'S COMPUTER. BUT THIS PROBLEM IS SO MASSIVE AND WIDESPREAD IT IS INSANE. STAY TUNES. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL ALL THESE MONSTERS AND ENEMIES OF HUMANITY ARE ARRESTED OR WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users