WHY TRUMP? Like RFK, Trump is growing, maturing

My latest political rant - raging at slimeballs

Here it comes...

We must face up to the liars, the deceptions, the schemes, the manipulators - and condemn them and the way they operate

- or STFU, and get off my website

(I am not joking! Up your game, show some morality, or push off!)

Here's a great example of a clumsy bit of spin, from a scummy piece of work:

An Utter Slimeball writes : http://www.vox.com/2016/7/28/12281222/trump-clinton-conventions

This election isn’t just Democrat vs. Republican. It’s normal vs. abnormal.

by Ezra Klein on July 28, 2016

What we just witnessed in Cleveland and Philadelphia defies our normal political vocabulary. We are used to speaking of American politics as split between the two major parties. It’s Democrats versus Republicans, liberals versus conservatives, left versus right.

But not this election. The conventions showed that this is something different. This campaign is not merely a choice between the Democratic and Republican parties, but between a normal political party and an abnormal one.

The Democratic Party’s convention was a normal political party’s convention. The party nominated Hillary Clinton, a longtime party member with deep experience in government. Clinton was endorsed by Bernie Sanders, the runner-up in the primary. Barack Obama, the sitting president, spoke in favor of Clinton. Various Democratic luminaries gave speeches endorsing Clinton by name. The assembled speakers criticized the other party’s nominee, arguing that he would be a bad president and should be defeated at the polls.

That isn’t to say that Democrats didn’t show divisions or expose fault lines. They did. Political parties are chaotic things. The Democratic Party’s primary was unusually bitter, and listening to the loud "boos" of Sanders’s most committed supporters, there’s real reason to wonder whether Democrats will fracture in coming years. But for now, the Democrats nominated a normal candidate, held a normal convention, and remain a normal political party.

Republicans held an abnormal convention and nominated an abnormal candidate

The Republican Party’s convention was not a normal political party’s convention. The party nominated Donald Trump, a new member with literally no experience in government. Ted Cruz, the runner-up in the primary, gave a primetime speech in which he refused to endorse Trump, and instead told Americans to "vote your conscience."

The Republican Party’s two living presidents, George W. Bush and George H.W. Bush, declined to endorse Trump or attend the convention. The party’s previous two presidential nominees, Mitt Romney and John McCain, declined to endorse Trump or attend the convention. The assembled speakers — including Chris Christie, a prospective attorney general — argued that the other party’s nominee was a criminal who should be thrown in jail.

=== ===

This seems like the worst sort of joke... that this slimeball writes without irony

"That isn’t to say that Democrats didn’t show divisions or expose fault lines. They did"

My God, this complete arsehole expects us to buy this!

A stolen nomination, breaking the law, exposed in the most embarrassing political scandal since Watergate is a minor "fault line"

This is colossal "chutspah" - does this utter jerk expect anyone to believe this huge, table-turning spin?

No one with a few operating braincells and a smidge of discernment could believe such a crazy mole-hilling of a mountain.

On the other side, Trump succeed in doing what Bernie could not: He stood up to the corruption of the GOP establishment,

and took them down, like a David felling Goliath. And then there was a wonderful, acceptance speech, which Told the Ugly Truth

of our present situation. And this came right after an amazing incident where the last standing of Trump's rival committed

political suicide.

The Dems aired some incredibly dirty laundry in front of a Global audience - putting their election prospects in real doubt -

just one week after we watched the RNC clean their own mess up, and this slimeball entitles his article : "Normal vs. Abnormal"

Incredible ! ETF is "normal" for Mr Ezra Klein? The corrupt Democratic, Israel-loving mess?

We need to grow up, use our discernment, and call time of the slimeballs trying to manipulate us through the mainstream media,

Here's some of the Reality that Mr Ezra Klein is doing his best to obscure

Tucker Carlson: DNC In Total Meltdown

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DESPERATE ELITES will do anything to hold onto power

The Puppet president is scared

And the Bushes say they will vote for the opponent of the GOP candidate

(This breaks the pledge that JEB made in the first debate.)

Obama Panics, Declares Trump Unfit

Unfit?

Obama has been a horrible President. opening the borders, and allowing Hillary as Sect of State to pursue Wars for Israel.

And obviously, Hillary is the most unfit, unsuitable, and most corrupted person to ever run for President

Here's a taste of what's ahead, as the elites will pull out all the stops to try to defeat Trump

Proof Hillary Will Attempt To Steal Election From Trump

A great Rant !

Globalist Oligarch Party Hates Trump More Than Any Other Candidate

Vote for another Term of family dynasty rule... or something better

We need a full investigation into this Clinton Foundation mess - BEFORE the election

The Clinton Foundation Exposed | Charles Ortel and Stefan Molyneux

If she is elected, she may be able to succeed in covering it up.

In fact, the CF may be where some of her massive campaign spending is coming from, and

WHY she is to desperate to win

Trump wants to beat election fraud - there's a history of such frauds

Donald Trump Is Asking You To Help Him Fight A Rigged Election

Trump is commissioning his own polls...

They show him ahead in various states where the MSM says Hillary is leading

Hillary's health problems are SERIOUS,.. and getting worse on a progressive path

The Good News is...

By the end of her first term, Hillary may still be able to recall her own name, and even that she is "head of state"

But she may be confused who her husband is (if he is still alive), and not yet need help in her toileting

> see Thead on her Health problems

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20931

"Because it is time we had a Woman as President" ?

Here's one intelligent woman who will not be blindly supporting Mrs Clinton

Hillary Is Done For After This Video! 100% Proof The Real Hillary Is A Nightmare

Hillary deserves Obamacare, and obamacare alone, to look after her various health problems.

That would be poetical justice

The Importance of Leadership

"Our consumer driven, consumption driven form of capitalism isn't working anymore."

I would put it differently:

+ The Democratic model, with the state as father is not working, and

+ Or system of politics, with politician BOUGHT by the big donors, including foreign donors, is not working

What's needed is :Leadership, and that starts with identifying real issues, not distracting us with fake ones,

Trump is openly talking about BOTH problems, and in fact gave two great speeches this past week:

1/ Spoke about Law and Order and how Democratic policies have fail American and Afro-Americans in particular

2/ Spoke about Foreign policy and the need to move away from Globalism to Nationalism

By contrast, Hillary's Democrats are telling us what a great job Obama has done.

Do you see a difference??

Judge Jeanine sees and difference. You might want to hear her talk about it, and listen to her interview with Mr Trump

Judge Jeanine Pirro 8/20/16 | Donald Trump Interview: Judge Jeanine Opening Statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xT94zTi0wY

Trump sees the Real people, the Real victims of illegal immigrant crimes

Hannity 8/23/16 - Donald Trump Immigration Town Hall with Sean Hannity in Austin Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cblBRiYQYk

Do you trust Donald Trump with your life and the future of this country? - Th.

Sure.

The man is a patriot, who can deliver real change, in my view

I trust him more than Obama, who ignores the constitution. And any President, especially a Republican president will be constrained from dangerous

actions (to a meaningful degree) by Congress, the media, the Judicial system... and ultimately, by the military

What trouble do you imagine that an "untrustworthy" Trump could stir up? (this is a genuine question)

Trump is now getting into his stride, and loose talk, and the gaffs are disappearing

What Trouble, if any, do you hear in THIS speech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7bZJll6WL8

When HRC speaks, I grit my teeth and shake my head. There are none of these reactions from me from his speech.

And he is appealing to Afro-American and Hispanic voters

I think Trump's message is now starting to sound like RFK's !

Trump's on Message - getting stronger and stronger.

The crowd are getting bigger, and going wild. He's ahead now in many National Polls

Hannity 8/30/16 - Donald Trump meeting Mexico's President tomorrow, Trump Everett WA Rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ci8Lff-0NM

THE STRONGEST AREA = From about 34 minutes;
"People don't talk about the inner cities. But I am talking about the inner cities.
We will rebuld our inner cities, and provide safety and peace to all our citizens.
... One area where honesty is badly needed is on the subject of economic and living conditions of
Afro-American citizens in the United States."

(This got an amazing cheer and applause!! Trump strikes a real key area here.)
==================================

Hannity said, just before Trump came on...

Hillary is busy making "extreme preparations" for the debate -

She and her team are studying all the GOP debates, looking for times when other candidates imbalanced Trump and got under his skin.

She has so many weak points, and so few points where she can beat him, that she has to focus on getting him off balanced,

and making him look thin-skinned.

Very possibly by the time the debates come, he will be so far ahead, and he can stand and laugh at her attacks

(Presumably, HRC is a bunker some place hiding from the press, and avoiding showing her sick carcass to the public)

I wonder if others are enjoying the unraveling of this monster's reputation as much as I am - But It is years late

One gets the sense that Trump, like RFK before him, has matured and grown during this campaign.

It must be scaring the h3ll out of the cabal, since they can see their grip slipping away

Trump says to black Americans; What do you have to lose?

I agree. we tried a black President, who some thought would bring the country together. He did the reverse.

Obama made black/ white relations worse. Now maybe we should try a President who actually seems to care about both groups

If you are missing the RFK Reference, then maybe you are too young.

This new speech by Trump brought back the enthusiasm that I have not felt since RFK's aborted campaign for President
If you watch this excellent documentary, you may sense clearly what it felt like to see RFK campaigning

Robert Kennedy Biography of Senator Robert F Kennedy Full Documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD-wmcmROzI

"He wasn't a natural... But that all had to change when his brother died."

To run for President, he had to gain the moral courage to oppose the War, and and take on a big opponent (LBJ),

As he stepped forward and campaigned, America watched him mature, to grow into the moral hero, that the country so badly needed

Many months ago, SOME have anticipated someone stepping forward in this critical time to save an endangered America

Here's a video from two years ago ---

Robert Kennedy and the Moral Courage we Need in Gaza

A Sensible Idea ... to get his Deportation program right

Trump heading to Mexico ahead of immigration speech
In-Depth-Washington Times-3 hours ago

EVERETT, Washington (AP) - Donald Trump will be taking his first foreign trip as the Republican presidential nominee on Wednesday, making a quick and unexpected visit to Mexico, a nation he derided as the home of rapists and criminals as he launched his campaign.

The meeting with President Enrique Pena Nieto, who earlier this year compared the billionaire candidate to Hitler, comes hours before Trump is set to deliver a highly-anticipated immigration speech. It’s a defining issue for Trump, but one on which he has appeared to waiver.

After saying during his primary campaign he would expel all of the estimated 11 million people living in the country illegally with a “deportation force,” Trump has suggested recently he might be open to “softening” his stance as he tries to win over more moderate general election voters.

In meetings recently with Hispanic supporters, Trump had suggested he could be open to allowing some people living in the country illegally to stay. After one such roundtable this month, his new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, said Trump’s stance on using a deportation force to expel people was “to be determined.”

In the days since, Trump and his staff have broadcast varied and conflicting messages - though on Wednesday Conway appeared to make clear that Trump had decided against allowing immigrants in the U.S. illegally to stay....

( Meantime, his out-reach to the black community is being recognized )

Laura Ingraham Show (8/30/16) Sowell: 'Welcomes Trump For Reaching Out To African Americans'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0nNjKAoK2Q

THE HEROES JOURNEY - politicians can take it too !

herosjourney2_zps7zb69lmt.gif

RFK made a journey, as described in the PBS Documentary;

Robert Kennedy Biography

At 1:14 Hours - RFK moves beyond the guarded politics of his brother, JFK
At 1;16 Hours - RFK begins to face up to the tragedy of Vietnam, agonizing over his decision
At 1;18 Hours - "Do we have the right to displace people in Vietnam?" asks RFK. he grows!
At 1:20 Hours - "He becomes more and more thoughtful... as he discards (the old) certainties", he fully awakened
At 1:21+ Hrs. - "He changed (and gained empathy) from the pain he felt at his brother's death"
At 1:24 Hours - If I run against Johnson, then I am running against my brother's judgment
At 1:25 Hours - "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in times of moral crisis, preserve their neutrality"
At 1:27 Hours - He comes to regret his decision to avoid opposing LBJ "under any foreseeable circumstances"

At 1:24 Hours - If I run against Johnson, then I am running against my brother's judgment
At 1:25 Hours - "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in times of moral crisis, preserve their neutrality"
At 1:27 Hours - He comes to regret his decision to avoid opposing LBJ "under any foreseeable circumstances"
At 1:29 Hours - He agonizes, then announces that he will Run against LBJ (and against the War in Vietnam)
At 1:30 Hours - THE CAMPAIGN TRAIN: He storms through 16 states in 15 days, with growing audiences supporting him
============= > Kathleen Kennedy: "My father was mobbed wherever he went" / He ran to save the country
== > Where he appeared, it was like the roof was blow off, with people hanging from the ceiling

THIS IS WHERE TRUMP IS NOW - we are back again, at the same crucial moment in our history

Just look at the Trump rallies. Look at the crowd reactions.

"This is Kansas, this is Kansas! He's going the whole f--king way!"
Then, a surprise, LBJ announces he will not run !

(then, disaster #1. Martin Luther King is murdered - and RFK gives a speech from the heart, sharing the grief.)

A big difference: RFK especially inspired blacks and Hispanic Americans ("these are my people")

Trump does not (yet) generate the same enthusiasm there. Instead, it is among White Americans where he inspires the enthusiasm.

And now he is working / and learning / so he can extend his appeal to other groups.

Abour RFK, they said in the documentary: "He liberated himself"

- Will Trump also achieve a liberation from the corner that the corporate-controlled media has tried to paint him into.

vknKex4.gif

"Hillary is DONE!" concludes Greg Hunter, after listening to Charity investigator

Charles Ortel-Bill and Hillary, Bonnie and Clyde of Charity Fraud

Charity Fraud is much easier to prove than Pay-for-play, and the evidence is overwhelming says Charles Ortel.

The money was improperly raised, not spent per the Fund's mission, and was not fully accounted for.

Each of these, represents a serious breech of the law, and the Trustees as well as the Clintons are exposed.

Ortel had warned top Democrats that: "they should not nominated Mrs Clinton, because she will NOT make it across the finish line"

Ortel:

"The last thing the money crowd wants to do is defend a fraud... Do you think the American public is so stupid?"

TRUMP's TALENT STACK - beats Hillary's; will we see a landslide?

Raw intelligence : Opinions vary, but smart enough
Buisness skills -- : Plenty of failures, but better at business than most
Public speaking- : No Martin Luther Ling, but very good
Vocabulary, etc- : 4th-grade vocabulary but still effective)
Takes criticism ? : Thin-skinned at time, but very good
Sense Of Humor : Good, but not Seinfeld
Negotiating Skill : Great, but lots of people are
Strategy --------- : Great lately, but not always
=============

(per Scott Adams, from the following video):

Dilbert Creator Talks Hillary Threats/ Trump Landslide

Trump will win by a landslide?... "I think it will be one of the biggest landslides in history"

RESPONDING to someone who may not Vote

DrBubb, I'm an American. I was born in Southeast Texas in the city where I now live.

In the end, my only interest is in people. The focus of our economic activity, of our governments, of our striving should be making people's lives better. Illegals in this country aren't the cause of the lack of good paying jobs for Americans, our broken form of capitalism is. And, I do have a dog in that hunt. I've owned my own software business for 20 years. Technology has taken millions of jobs away, very wealthy people with their thumb on the scale of the economy have broken the economy by their rent keeping. Scapegoating people from other countries trying to find a better life isn't going to solve our problems. Denying them and their children basic health care (something also denied to far too many Americans) isn't going to solve our health care problems. All of this noise is a diversion from the broken government we are stuck with because nobody but people like Trump and Clinton want anything to do with government anymore.

Frankly, I think our government is hopelessly broken, and that this country has become ungovernable. And I do not believe either Trump or Clinton can fix it.

RESPONSES:

===========

"The focus of our economic activity, of our governments, of our striving should be making people's lives better."

I agree. Hillary praises Obama and his policies, and so she represents Washington elites and the status quo. Do you see in real progress under Obama? To me, it seems that things get worse and worse. To me, this is a huge reason to vote for Trump. He is talking about making big changes that will really impact on people's lives.

" Illegals in this country aren't the cause of the lack of good paying jobs for Americans, our broken form of capitalism is."

It doesn't sound like you care much for the status quo. Illegals are a PART of the reason why America is broken: The come for the benefits: including schooling and health care, and contribute very little to the tax base. If they leave, there will be more jobs available that could be entry level jobs for all Americans, including blacks, legal Hispanics, and poor whites. Trump's plans to reduce taxes on business and renegotiate poor trade deals, will encourage business formations and new job creation.

"Technology has taken millions of jobs away, very wealthy people with their thumb on the scale of the economy have broken the economy by their rent keeping."

The problem is not just technology, it is the expense and difficulty of starting new jobs/

"Scapegoating people from other countries trying to find a better life isn't going to solve our problems."

I don't see scapegoating. I see a very real problem of people breaking the law to enter the USA, and then taking jobs, and benefits they do not pay for. How is that scapegoating?

"Denying them and their children basic health care (something also denied to far too many Americans) isn't going to solve our health care problems."

An incredible statement. Stopping the extra burden must be an important piece of the solution. Obamacare is not working, and must be scrapped ASAP too Can you really disagree with this? Have you studied the problem at all?

"All of this noise is a diversion from the broken government we are stuck with because nobody but people like Trump and Clinton want anything to do with government anymore."

I'm not sure what this means. Many people who haven;t voted before, or haven't voted for years are saying they will vote for Donald Trump.

BIG PICTURE:

You seem to be missing the big picture.

Hillary's running mate is not really Tim Kaine. It is the corporate controlled media. They give her a free pass on all her crimes, and continuously attack her opponent (Trump.) Kaine is just a placeholder, and much less effective that the media in propping up her very flawed campaign. Why are they so partisan? Because the MSM is owned and controlled by the same people who are Hillary biggest donors. They are Wall Street bankers, drug companies, defense contractors, and Zionists who want the USA to go on fighting wars for Israel. The corruption, nay the evil, is deep and obvious with Hillary - but the corporate media will not talk about it. Instead, they just attack Trump, and try to protray him as dangerous. Why? Because Trump is a big and real threat to the elites (of either party) who support Hillary. If he wins the election, he may well push the legal apparatus to arrest the Clintons, and many other corrupt Washington insiders, This is why they are so desperate to stop Trump. The old corrupt game of the globalist is threatened

To me, this is the most important election of my life. And never has the choice been more clear.

The following video backs up what I have written above

Dick Morris: Devastating Speech on Crooked Hillary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpe1O-k77Go

Published on Jul 28, 2016

TAKING on a TRUMP HATER

(this exchange is from another Forum):

The more the mainstream media tries to ramp her down our throats,
the more nasty the rejection of her becomes

Burning a Hilary Clinton Doll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFMHlPStw_M

People now seem to be more and more willing to complain about how biased the media is

I like the Hillary-as-Kali image

( reaction ):

Why do you hate her so much? What has she done to you, apart from a list of alleged things?
Would you vote for a complete nut-job, just so she doesn't become president?

( response ):

I wanted to show how much sentiment has changed since the beginning of the year - especially against HRC, whom a majority now see as what I called her early in this thread - as lying, corrupt, and even "evil."

Trump "a nut-job?"
I begin to doubt your intelligence.
You seem to believe only what you read or see in the mainstream media.
How many Trump speeches have you listened to - all the way through?

He has give one fine speech after another, over the last month or so, And that is really moving the polls in his favor. He is far from "a nut job", and only the Hillary-supporting renta-thugs in the MSM are calling him names like that anymore.

I reckon the Polls are still rigged, and his support now is approaching 55-60%, with 40-45% for Hillary - By the time we hit Nov.8th I expect him to be set to win by a landslide, and she will not be able to steal the election (as seems to be the plan of Soros and her other supporters.)

When you started this thread, you began it with a crack about Americans being stupid, And I stood up for Trump straight way, though it may have been politically incorrect to do so. back then I think that public sentiment has changed by a lot, and is now changing even among Black and Hispanic voters - see below:

If you want to appear a bit better informed, I think it is time to get away from the crap in the media, and start doing broader research, and also you may need to dial up your discernment.

A Trump victory will be a defeat for Hillary, as well as a defeat for the old elites in both parties and for the mainstream media. Her Billionaire backers who run media companies have gone ALL IN to back a corrupt and evil candidate, and there will be a price for them to pay. The obvious cost will be a huge and sustained drop in their credibility. And maybe some measures to destroy the dangerous power they have built up over the last several decades.

This was a good summary - and is going Viral

She's done now, unless she has a brilliant debate against Trump

Hillary Is Being Thrown Under The Bus! "Death By A Thousand Cuts" Wikileaks, FBI, Health Issues!

Published on 9 Sep 2016 - just yesterday!

“Death By A Thousand Cuts” This Is Why Hillary Can’t Win! She is Being Thrown Under The Bus!
Hillary Clinton is being “thrown under the bus” by the elite or some power above the elite. The polls are swinging dramatically and will continue to do so as the leaks keep coming. When MSM starts turning against her and is covering her health in detail it is clear the tide has turned for Hillary. Even Paul Ryan is now getting on board. Wikileak’s Assange has promised at least 3-4 batches of damning leaks are still coming before the election. The FBI has said more information is coming in several weeks. Hillary is being waterboarded. Even with the protection of Obama and the DOJ the information just keeps coming. Things are spinning out of control for Hillary. I hope the plan isn’t for Hillary to ultimately drop out for health reasons creating a crisis allowing Obama to declare a state of emergency. I believe there is something much bigger going on behind the scenes.

What a WONDERFUL WOMAN - what a Spitfire !

She even bought a hammer. Haha

Justice W/Judge Jeanine 9/10/16 - Clinton Foundation - Clinton Regrets Deplorables Remarks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owNSntjZZYQ

Comments

1/

What a wonderful Italian spitfire is our favorite judge ! Is Hillary so deluded that she thinks her own LYING AND LAWBREAKING make no difference to voters' preferences? Instead, Hillary accuses those who oppose her of being PREJUDICED against her favorite victims!? We-the-people have every right to be strongly against Hillary's extreme arrogant and her above-the law form of leadership. Calling us names makes us dislike her even more.

2/

Desperation , on the cusp of madness... Not Forgiven. I will not forgive you for that one. Is she that out of touch?

This woman apparently does not realize that she still has to win the election. Very obviously she is in big trouble.

3/

This Bitch Hillary Clinton is so out of touch with reality, its ridiculous . Shes been hanging out with the Super WEALTHY , since this campaign began , fundraising money , while Trump is out with the common people... but she is quick to call all his supporters deplorable, racist... shes a hypocritical two faced bitch ...& the American people know it.

The most bizarre election - reaching back 50 years to JFK ?

DEEP STATE OCCULT ELECTION 2016 - DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL

Farrell does not believe Hillary's poll numbers

DJ says that the reporting on Hillary is "poor journalism" - "It is fear"

JPF says, "if he loses he can launch a media empire, which I fully expect him to do"

JF: "Nixon said, I'm not a crook, In Hillary's case: 'I am a crook, and there's nothing you can do about it.'"

"Communists are disrupting Trump ralies, and openly waving their communist flags, and the press does not report it."

"Congressional committees are investigating post communist conspiracies and McCarthy-ism,,, but no one is connecting the dots"

A Nazi (Soros) is supporting his Darth-vader protegy (Hillary)

People like Stefan Molyneux, believe she is already finished, and this sudden acknowledgement of her "health issues"

may be the means to get her out of the race

(and here's another)

Hillary Clinton *LOSES IT* At 9/11 Ceremony - IT'S OVER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r84UYqcUIoo

Archived