Wormholes & Warp Drives... etc.

The Iranian Einstein?

By Tim Ventura | 03/6/2006 |

Albert-Einstein-.jpg. astounding0551(edited).JPG

Cracking the science of "traversable wormholes" ?

He’s been called "The Next Einstein", and with good reason – Mohammad Mansouryar’s vision of the future of space-travel extends General Relativity to encompass traversable wormholes as the basis for a true warp-drive technology. His research highlights the international impact of emerging concepts in breakthrough propulsion physics, and he joins us to talk about mankind’s moral-imperative in the stars...

"When I chose my project, I wanted one that was described within a real model of physics accepted by the scientific community. I decided to focus on the most challenging ideas in science and I fell in love the concept of wormholes. I felt the idea of traversable wormholes is so elegant that we can't ignore the challenge of making it real. So I searched the findings of recognized experts to find a practical way to achieve this.

If you’re attempting to develop a technology comparable to UFOs and similar topics, your first goal should be nothing short of reducing the path of travel in space. It doesn't matter how you do it, by inter-dimensional traversing or space-warps, but notice that both solutions focus not on increasing the velocity but circumventing the usual path of travel. As evidence, cited in many websites, consider only the distant separation of our solar-system to the next nearest star – how can merely building a faster rocket make any real impact in traveling such vast distances? FTL travel is the only real answer…" - Mohammad Mansouryar

...MORE: http://www.americanantigravity.com/article...ranian-Einstein

= = = = =

(Here's a note from MM, who posts here himself sometimes):

The aim of this post is providing the possibility of introducing it to more numbers of people which I believe that's in favor of improving the science and a service to the mankind. However, your personal opinion on my work is important to me too.I guess you might be able and/or interested to help me at least via making a link of the above address within your page(s) or presenting it to more media. So, please give a clear answer to my request.

Best Regards

M. Mansouryar

http://www.mansouryar.com/

P.S.: A simplified description of my work is viewable on:

http://www.centauri-dreams.org/?p=561

http://www.americanantigravity.com/article...ranian-Einstein?

http://extremetechnology.blogspot.com/2006...-spacewarp.html

http://www.stardrivedevice.com/links.html

April 15, 2006 @ 17:59

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(a google search has revealed a second Iranian Einstein- this one is a woman):

Iranian lady solves Einstein mystery

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - ©2005 IranMania.com

LONDON, December 14 (IranMania) - -A young Iranian lady researcher from Shiraz, Bahareh Kamali-Sarvestani, has successfully in solving the mystery of Albert Einstein?s atomic modules after half a century.

According to the US-based Daily News, upon learning of Kamali-Sarvestani?s feat, the head of an American research center, Rosita Jason, involved in related researches, hailed the 25-year-old Iranian lady ?as the birth of another Einstein?.

Jason said the creation of atomic modules could be considered the biggest revolution of the 21st century and described the innovation by Kamali-Sarvestani as the work of a genius.

Prior to this discovery, Kamali-Sarvestani had designed and created a blood clotting material for hemophiliacs.

Albert Einstein believed that with the use of nuclear energy, vehicles could be designed to fly 30 meters above the ground.

@: http://www.iranmania.com/News/ArticleView/...=CurrentAffairs

right.

to take out the new Einstein. maybe.

But chances are, he may move to the west for a better job

• 1 month later...

DrBubb,

Thanks for the topic. As you've seen, I deeply and seriously need to find an investor; then no matter where I'd move Afghanistan or America :)

In that condition, all would see I'd make the first practical spacewarp by my hands ;)

Anyway, can you introduce me a proper investor?

Cheers,

Mammad :)

= =

maybe we can can someone with loads of "gold-pressed latinum" to invest

If you are the real mammad, then tell us more.

Otherwise, nice try

Guest Guest_mansouryar_*

DrBubb,

Yeah, 'm the same rare living species :P ! If you'd want more confidence, email me …

Anyway, what do you like to know more? Indeed, my question is: what would you do, if you were in my shoes?

Unfortunately, I've being stuck into a wrong location and wrong time either :lol: . I mean if I would've born in the west and/or before 9/11, I'd being treated much better. At the moment, what I naturally need, is continuing my idea in the experimental phase B) . I'm sure the future of an initial improvement of a novel technology which is going to shape a world with no serious "physical distance" :o in a politically unstable region, would lead to something like a tragedy :( , and on the other hand, that could cause a more peaceful world in favor of the "Green Energy" industry… ;)

I think to when there is no car, ship, plane, train, etc. Of course, if one likes to enjoy driving and watching the scenes around, (s)he'd choose using a car, but if the goal is (only) reaching to a destination, the first option would be going through a practical spacewarp as I've described (nobody likes wasting of time :D ). The future will specify: this could cause establishing a really advanced civilization via an incredible control on the nature, like relaxing (the consequences of) hurricanes, earthquakes, wars and local conflicts, crashes, … in addition of possibilities like producing the electricity in a new style, feeling of having a home as big as all the civilized universe for all the humans … ^_^ OR a military device for sending of bombs with the least trouble to "any" point of the planet …

Keeping this scenario by myself from the childhood, has brought many severe damages and I can't go on like a good guy anymore :lol: (nobody waits to see ruining his personality by endless mental (& sometimes physical) pressures, does he?), so I repeat again: Could you find me a nice investor please? In fact, what's your comment on my story?

Cheers,

Mammad

Iranian Einstein uses the word "dude"?

I think not, Dudes and Dudettes

No6,

One: The scientific definition of a time machine is a mechanism directing one to the "PAST" and NOT the future.

Two: As I've mentioned, my model does not violate the causality. I've called it a "spacewarp", NOT a "timewarp". :lol:

If you'd agree the above points, we could continue the discussion ...

By the way, where are the others? Don't be shy! Come and leave a comment ... :lol:

Cheers,

Mammad :o

Ok.

What about the old paradox...

You go back into time, and meet your own parents, and prevent them from having children.

What then happens to this time traveller? Does he disappear, as soon as his involvement changes his own future?

If this risk is real, is then the Time Traveller acting in an immoral way, since he may disrupt his own future and that of others

No6,

One: The scientific definition of a time machine is a mechanism directing one to the "PAST" and NOT the future.

Two: As I've mentioned, my model does not violate the causality. I've called it a "spacewarp", NOT a "timewarp". :lol:

If you'd agree the above points, we could continue the discussion ...

By the way, where are the others? Don't be shy! Come and leave a comment ... :lol:

Cheers,

Mammad :lol:

Ok, I'll amuse you for a while, but you are still trying too hard. You have an interesting definition of a time machine and you may need to expand on both that definition and which scientific theory holds that "a time machine is a mechanism directing one to the "PAST" and NOT the future." Not the future? Plenty of theories around that would disagree with that one.

And anyway, it must be true, as they did it in Back To The Future parts 2 and 3 and all they used was a DeLorean for gods sake.

logo.jpg

Here is a basic definition;

Time travel is the concept of moving backward or forward to different points in time, in a manner analogous to moving through space. Additionally, some interpretations of time travel suggest the possibility of travel between parallel realities or universes.

You may be thinking of;

Special spacetime geometries

The general theory of relativity extends the special theory to cover gravity, describing it in terms of curvature in spacetime caused by mass-energy and the flow of momentum. General relativity describes the universe under a system of "field equations," and there exist solutions to these equations that permit what are called "closed time-like curves," and hence time travel into the past. The first and most famous of these was proposed by Kurt Gödel, but all known current examples require the universe to have physical characteristics that it does not appear to have. Whether general relativity forbids closed time-like curves for all realistic conditions is unknown. Most physicists believe that it does, largely because assuming some principle against time travel prevents paradoxical situations from occurring.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_travel

Guest mansouyar

DrBubb,

What do you mean by "What about the old paradox"?

I emphasized that I think the time travel is impossible. Look at the Ref. [3] in my paper {M. Visser, Lorentzian Wormholes: from Einstein to Hawking (American Institute of Physics Press, New York, 1995).}; or (if findable) to its simplified version (M. Visser, "Wormholes, Warp-drives, and other Weirdness", talk given at the Maryland Univ., Nov. 1999). Therein, four solutions has been proposed for the paradox you've stated or in a more famous name: "the grandfather paradox" (i.e., what would happen if one goes back in time and kills his/her grandpa?). I suggested a combination of the Novikov's consistency conjecture plus Hawking's chronology protection conjecture would prevent of formation of a closed timelike curve; in which if two (different time-oriented) mouths of a traversable wormhole would try to approach each other and form a time machine, factors like diverging vacuum fluctuations (and consequently breaking the configuration of spacetime), along with overall time orders of the model wouldn't (and shouldn't ?!) allow of taking place a causality violation.

This is my celebrated scenario, however there are many other ones like theories in higher dimensions, branching of the universe in any such experiment, existing of a multi-verse including many parallel universes, assuming of the UFOs as our grandchildren who come from the future and use some ethical rules to not disturb the flow of the history of the mankind, etc. Physics is more sexier than we usually imagine but I've limited myself (at least up to now!) to ONLY what I've presented in my paper ..

No6,

As I told above, I have no desire (and surely no ability) to study the "Plenty of theories around that" in detail. By the way, logically traveling to the past is so much more achievable than to the future; similar to recording and replaying of the information from the past and NOT the future, besides as far as I know if one makes a time machine, (s)he couldn't go back to the times before the time of machine construction. You see?, intuitively affecting on the passed events is very more reasonable on the event not happened yet (future) in our frameworks, but I accept (indeed, I feel) if one could go backward in time, moving forward in time shouldn't be fundamentally forbidden neither ..

It seems I should repeat again that I'm rather aware of many things like the Gödel solutions of the Einstein equations or reported observations of the tachyons or electromagnetic signals traveling by the velocity of say 4.7 c in a 11cm gap or so; but I prefer to not think about them and their obvious severe drawbacks, simply because those are not enough exciting to me ..

Cheers,

P.S.: If you know yourself as my friends OR you think the present under discussing topic is attractive AND you can't show me a proper investor BUT you agree this stuff deserves to be introduced more, I encourage you write about it (if possible) in your sites or blogs (a fine suggestion could be writing your personal dreams of a world with no serious "physical distance" obstacle). Actually, I guess you could tell me how could I introduce it suitably and realize it as soon as possible, regarding its importance, the current situation of the world (remember I still live (better saying, stuck) in Iran & and you probably in the U.S.?!) and me ...

Guest Guest_mansouryar_*

bob monkhouse,

Welcome to our party :lol:

For your awareness: The new theories of Visser, Kar and Dadhich, in addition of the Kuhfittig models give this awesome result: "Curving of spacetime does not need a huge energy anymore ..."

Look at my paper dude! I'm not so stupid to claim we are able to build a practical spacewarp, while the required energy is in cosmic scales...

P.S.: Just a cool idea! Maybe you'd like to watch the movies "Contact" (starring Jodie Foster), "Stargate" (starring Kurt Russel), "The One" (starring Jet Li), and many others ... :lol:

"assuming of the UFOs as our grandchildren who come from the future and use some ethical rules to not disturb the flow of the history of the mankind, etc"

I have thought of that too.

Flying Saucers may well be here, but they do appear to be operating in a way to have the minimum disturbance. One theory is that they come here to seek genetic material to repair the damage caused by future environmental disasters. Interesting though, but unprovable, i think

YOUR INVESTMENT IDEA:

Do you have a business plan? where do the future revenues come from to provide a return on the heavy upfront capital expenditures?

Sir Clive Sinclair saw that if he was going to have a successful life as an inventor, he would have to have some commercial inventions to pay the way while he worked on grander schemes. Perhaps you should do the same, and tell us something about those more commercial ideas

No6,

As I told above, I have no desire (and surely no ability) to study the "Plenty of theories around that" in detail. By the way, logically traveling to the past is so much more achievable than to the future; similar to recording and replaying of the information from the past and NOT the future, besides as far as I know if one makes a time machine, (s)he couldn't go back to the times before the time of machine construction. You see?, intuitively affecting on the passed events is very more reasonable on the event not happened yet (future) in our frameworks, but I accept (indeed, I feel) if one could go backward in time, moving forward in time shouldn't be fundamentally forbidden neither ..

Where exactly is the past recorded, other than in the memories of human beings and known or speculated history?

Time travel into the future in theory is possible and much easier. Einstein's "special theory of relativity" showed how time changes with motion. For example, an object traveling at high speeds ages more slowly than a stationary object. This means that if you were to travel into outer space and return, moving close to light speed, you could travel thousands of years into the Earth's future.

My view is that Time Travel is impossible,

but traveling forward in time at different speeds is possible

Guest Guest_mansouryar_*

HollandPark,

Of course I do! B) However I think my work can be called (start of) a new branch of science, or actually a novel kind of engineering. I mean if the Eq. (7) could cause to a physical distance reduction in a smooth manner, one could compare its relation to the general relativity (and the used quantum effects) with the relation of telephone or TV to the waves physics. I guess the initial samples of the equipments would be as big as an accelerator that requires huge amounts of funding. :o

Indeed, my plan - with no exaggeration - would change the face of the world in an incredible manner. At the moment, I've got aware of possibility of participating in two forthcoming conferences to present my new findings, but not a formal invitation yet. Let me see what would happen about them. If I could come to the west in a definite time, I'd surely start the affairs related to commercializing of my idea, like anyone else. I've studied the rules from http://www.uspto.gov so I know the opportunities and dangers of this process ...

BUT if (a vital if), I'd feel they're wasting the time too much, I'd naturally take some unpleasant interpretations, thus I'd seriously think about some dangerous games. Remember I do live in place where the patent and copyright are no more than jokes, with no U.S. embassy, and totally, the circumstances which have made Iran a hot subject of the news. I've been enough unlucky who was born here, but if I'd use of my brain I could convert this unchangeable fact to a unique luckiness. ;)

Besides, I don't think I could compare myself to Sir Clive Sinclair; unfortunately - regarding the present conditions of the world - there are so many discrepancies between he (actually, all you, in general) and me which might seem we live in two quite different fronts (even two different planets at all!! :lol: )

Let me not explain more, but in the some next days my new reply to this forum would be good news about getting everything OK, or an unforgettable manuscript with the title of "

When a conspiracy theory could come true

". Surprised? Just a little waiting would clarify everything ...

No6,

I agree with you to some extent, however natural continuing of the conversation between you and me would need saying much philosophy, and the logical principles of the TOE (theory of everything), plus some of its mathematical details where are under investigation by many researcher of the fields like (super)string theory, quantum gravity, novel branches of the advanced mathematics and other related regions.

By the way, you're right about the special relativity, but when I began to read the relativity for FTL purposes, I disappointed of the usability of the relativistic velocities for a spacecraft, due to the factors like (inertial) mass increasing, and length reduction, along with the terrible practical difficulties of controlling of such a spaceship through the starts, planets, asteroids, cosmic dust, etc.

"Let me not explain more, but in the some next days my new reply to this forum would be good news about getting everything OK"

THIS is very cryptic to me

No6,

I agree with you to some extent, however natural continuing of the conversation between you and me would need saying much philosophy, and the logical principles of the TOE (theory of everything), plus some of its mathematical details where are under investigation by many researcher of the fields like (super)string theory, quantum gravity, novel branches of the advanced mathematics and other related regions.

By the way, you're right about the special relativity, but when I began to read the relativity for FTL purposes, I disappointed of the usability of the relativistic velocities for a spacecraft, due to the factors like (inertial) mass increasing, and length reduction, along with the terrible practical difficulties of controlling of such a spaceship through the starts, planets, asteroids, cosmic dust, etc.

Well, being right on the question of special relativity should not be that difficult, considering that it is proven fact that time travel to the future is possible via this method, although it is a one way ticket. This has been measured in the laboratory and on location using atomic clocks, aircraft, satellites and rockets. It is proven that time slows down the faster you move.

In 1975, Professor Carrol Alley tested Einstein's theory using two synchronised atomic clocks. Carol loaded one clock onto a plane, which was flown for several hours, while the other clock remained on the ground. At the end of its flight, the clock on the plane was slightly behind the one on the ground. Time had actually slowed down for the clock on the plane. It had travelled forward in time.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/slab/wormholes/default.htm

As for the elusive TOE (theory of everything), which a number of physicists seem to think we are getting closer to. Any TOE that does not include human consciousness is worthless IMHO.

The "presentist" view

Some theorists have argued that the matter of the universe only exists in the present moment. Thus, if one were to travel back from the 'present' to an earlier time, none of the material universe would be found there, because it will have remained in the present: the traveller alone is the only part of the universe to have gone back to the earlier time. In terms of a 4-dimensional spacetime, the traveller (or, more generally the atomic particles that comprise the traveller) would have travelled 'back' to an area of spacetime corresponding to an earlier value of 't'; but none of the other particles that form the universe will have done so, so the traveller finds precisely nothing when arriving back at the earlier time. This viewpoint eliminates all of the supposed paradoxes about time travel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_travel

So, either the universe has some recording mechanism of the past built into it, probably at the quantum level, or the only possibility of time travel to the past is via the multiverse, the many-worlds interpretation. This would involve extra-dimensional travel where past times might still exist. Highly speculative and still largely science fiction than science fact.

I'm surprised that zero point energy hasn't come up again.